PDA

View Full Version : Which is the most dolichocephalic phenotype?

Joso
11-03-2018, 10:49 PM
Vote on the poll

Warmian
11-03-2018, 10:53 PM
Shillukids.

AngloJewess
11-03-2018, 11:17 PM
Australoid is the most Dolichocephalic race by far.

In fact Australoids are almost uniformly dolichocephalic (or hyperdolichocephalic) and never Brachyocephalic. Among the Australian Aborigines even mesocephalicism is rare. Papauans are often mesocepahlic, but not really brachyocepahlic.

The only large concentration of hyperdolichocephalicsm in the world today is in North-Central Australia.

Africans tend to be a little more diverse than Australoids as regards to Cephalic index.

Dolicocephalicism appears to have been selected for in the Australian desert more than anywhere else in the world and this may have to do with the arid conditions.

Zroota
11-03-2018, 11:41 PM
Arabids nowadays are too influenced by Asiatic Alpines and Armenoids, so I'll count them out.

Nordids too would have other brachycephaly due to Borreby influence here and there.

So that leaves Iranids I guess?

rein
11-03-2018, 11:51 PM
Arabids nowadays are too influenced by Asiatic Alpines and Armenoids, so I'll count them out.

Nordids too would have other brachycephaly due to Borreby influence here and there.

Really? Even Gulf Arabs influenced by Asiatic Alpines and Armenoids?

cyberlorian
11-03-2018, 11:56 PM
It is most probably a type among Australian Aborigines but I do not know what type would it be.

Bobby Martnen
11-03-2018, 11:56 PM
Australoid is the most Dolichocephalic race by far.

In fact Australoids are almost uniformly dolichocephalic (or hyperdolichocephalic) and never Brachyocephalic. Among the Australian Aborigines even mesocephalicism is rare. Papauans are often mesocepahlic, but not really brachyocepahlic.

The only large concentration of hyperdolichocephalicsm in the world today is in North-Central Australia.

Africans tend to be a little more diverse than Australoids as regards to Cephalic index.

Dolicocephalicism appears to have been selected for in the Australian desert more than anywhere else in the world and this may may have to do with the arid conditions.

Abos are the most disgusting and degenerated race

Joso
11-03-2018, 11:59 PM

Ok but talking only about types without any other influence

Warmian
11-03-2018, 11:59 PM
It is most probably a type among Australian Aborigines but I do not know what type would it be.

Mainly central to North coastal Australids, not the Southern, Eastern or Western coastals.

Warmian
11-04-2018, 12:00 AM
Abos are the most disgusting and degenerated race

They’ve degenerated? From what?

Bobby Martnen
11-04-2018, 12:02 AM
They’ve degenerated? From what?

They are disgusting and a degenerate life form.

Warmian
11-04-2018, 12:11 AM
They are disgusting and a degenerate life form.

Degenerate means that they’ve gone from some better form to lesser, individually or as a group. To me they’re simply much like animals, incapable of civilization or being part of it. Nothing from which to degenerate but the argument could be made that “civilization,” as a rule, is generally degenerative to most forms of man to varying degrees, some more than others. Seems those longest in civilized societies are more adapted to it.

Put those apes outback again and force them to live off the land, watch them and see what happens.

Zroota
11-04-2018, 05:08 AM
Really? Even Gulf Arabs influenced by Asiatic Alpines and Armenoids?
Maybe not Armenoids, but Gulf Arabs tend to be heavyset and akin to (Asiatic) Alpinids and even Syrids. They're not always Doli, but usually somewhere between Meso and Brachy. This guy is an example:

https://www.layalina.com/site-images/sites/default/files/prod/celebrity-profile/3346/%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A-15996.jpg?preset=v3.0_620XDYN&save-png=1&rnd=051915122014

Papastratosels26
11-04-2018, 06:00 AM
Gracile Med and Nordid

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Joso
11-07-2018, 12:24 AM
bump

Livin
11-07-2018, 12:26 AM
Meds,Orientalids,Iranids,Berbers.

rein
11-07-2018, 12:29 AM
Nilotic people.

Erronkari
11-07-2018, 12:36 AM
Nilotids and Sudanids are very dolychocephalic. Also Aethiopids I think.
And then probably Arabids, Iranids and Hallstatts Nordids.

Livin
11-07-2018, 12:45 AM
Nilotids and Sudanids are very dolychocephalic. Also Aethiopids I think.
And then probably Arabids, Iranids and Hallstatts Nordids.

Nilotids and Sudanids are hyperdolicho and they should not considered as normal skull shapes.

When it comes to normal dolicho skull orientalids and meds along with Nordic in northern eu coming in the first place.

Erronkari
11-07-2018, 12:55 AM
Nilotids and Sudanids are hyperdolicho and they should not considered as normal skull shapes.

When it comes to normal dolicho skull orientalids and meds along with Nordic in northern eu coming in the first place.

Ok... good point!

Joso
11-07-2018, 01:56 AM

Why you don't consider sudanid and nilotid skulls as normal?

Livin
11-07-2018, 02:21 AM
Why you don't consider sudanid and nilotid skulls as normal?

Because you won't find these types of skulls among caucasoids....!!!!

rein
11-07-2018, 02:35 AM
Because you won't find these types of skulls among caucasoids....!!!!

So africano-exclusionary.

Joso
11-10-2018, 07:57 PM
bump