PDA

View Full Version : Brazilians

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
11-04-2018, 01:25 PM
Do you support bolsonaro?

If so, what policies or actions is it that prompt you to support him?

Is there any ideas or policies that you disagree with even if you support him?

And do you believe he is racists? This question is especially directed for mixed brazilians

TheMaestro
11-04-2018, 01:28 PM
I support anyone who is not a leftie.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
11-04-2018, 01:35 PM
I support anyone who is not a leftie.So what policies or actions do you believe he will take that you support? And aside from him not being lefty. Like which campaign promises do you support from him at least of you arent well informed or versed on his policies.

Black Panther
11-08-2018, 10:52 PM
I support Bolsonaro simply because he was the better option this election. I am ethno-nationalist so I would much rather have a mixed race president and I voted for Cabo Daciolo in the first round (Race was definitely a factor). Brazil is crumbling in corruption, lower economic activity despite huge potential and more staggeringly, a whopping 31 murders per 100,000 inhabitants. A daily bloodbath of 180 dead bodies every day. A plane crash daily, basically. I think Brazil needs more freedom economically and tougher legislation and action against criminals. I personally think Bolsonaro has pro-white tendencies as do most if not all white presidents in Latin American countries, but I don't think he is overtly racist or that he wants to exterminate Blacks. What the international media say about his racial views are total lies. He criticized Black Maroon communities living off of welfare and doing nothing productive with their lives. He never addressed all of Black and Brown Brazil in a disrespectful manner.

Ancap
11-08-2018, 10:57 PM
I support anyone who is not a leftie.

That's why I don't support Bolsonaro.

Joso
11-08-2018, 11:05 PM
That's why I don't support Bolsonaro.

Bolsonaro is anarcho-capitalist, i hope he throw communists of helicopters just like Pinochet

alnortedelsur
11-08-2018, 11:19 PM
I would like a president like that for Venezuela and not the leftist shit that is ruining it now.

lisarb
11-09-2018, 12:48 AM
I would like a president like that for Venezuela and not the leftist shit that is ruining it now.
un presidente vinculado a los evangélicos a través de su mujer fanática?

Erronkari
11-09-2018, 01:21 AM

Nao ha nada pior do que os chavistas-bolivarianos meu amigo.
Pra mim seria melhor alguem que seja conservador-nacionalista (como foi no momento Vargas, Perón ou Pérez Jiménez na Venezuela), mas entre Bolsonaro e um chavista acho que Bolsonaro é a opção menos tóxica.
E eu nao creio que Haddad seja chavista, mas como o nosso amigo Alnorte é venezuelano fala desde o lugar dele....

lisarb
11-09-2018, 10:17 AM
Nao ha nada pior do que os chavistas-bolivarianos meu amigo.
Pra mim seria melhor alguem que seja conservador-nacionalista (como foi no momento Vargas, Perón ou Pérez Jiménez na Venezuela), mas entre Bolsonaro e um chavista acho que Bolsonaro é a opção menos tóxica.
E eu nao creio que Haddad seja chavista, mas como o nosso amigo Alnorte é venezuelano fala desde o lugar dele....

vargas e um dos maiores mal da historia do brasil criou um monte de merdas que existem ate hoje no brasil

Catarinense1998
11-09-2018, 11:21 AM
I support Bolsonaro simply because he was the better option this election. I am ethno-nationalist so I would much rather have a mixed race president and I voted for Cabo Daciolo in the first round (Race was definitely a factor). Brazil is crumbling in corruption, lower economic activity despite huge potential and more staggeringly, a whopping 31 murders per 100,000 inhabitants. A daily bloodbath of 180 dead bodies every day. A plane crash daily, basically. I think Brazil needs more freedom economically and tougher legislation and action against criminals. I personally think Bolsonaro has pro-white tendencies as do most if not all white presidents in Latin American countries, but I don't think he is overtly racist or that he wants to exterminate Blacks. What the international media say about his racial views are total lies. He criticized Black Maroon communities living off of welfare and doing nothing productive with their lives. He never addressed all of Black and Brown Brazil in a disrespectful manner.

Finally you show your real racial views. You are not black, and you know this.

Catarinense1998
11-09-2018, 11:22 AM

Cala a boca seu carioca de merda. Que mulher fanática é essa?

Black Panther
11-09-2018, 01:57 PM
Finally you show your real racial views. You are not black, and you know this.

I always said I support mixed race people first. Primarily the ones closer to my racial make-up and my nationality. That being said, I have a lot of sympathy for and connection with Black Brazilians in particular and Blacks in general. I would prefer to have a Cabo Daciolo president rather than Joaquim Barbosa, for example. But I'd have voted on Barbosa if he had run for president and Cabo Daciolo and Marina Silva had not.

Catarinense1998
11-09-2018, 01:59 PM
I always said I support mixed race people first. Primarily the ones closer to my racial make-up and my nationality. That being said, I have a lot of sympathy for and connection with Black Brazilians in particular and Blacks in general. I would prefer to have a Cabo Daciolo president rather than Joaquim Barbosa, for example. But I'd have voted on Barbosa if he had run for president and Cabo Daciolo and Marina Silva had not.

You consider race and racial background as a factor to make your decision about the candidates...

Black Panther
11-09-2018, 02:01 PM
You consider race and racial background as a factor to make your decision about the candidates...

In the current system we live in, this is unfortunately necessary. Vital for the people who get the lower end of the stick.

Catarinense1998
11-09-2018, 02:02 PM
In the current system we live in, this is unfortunately necessary.

Why? I vote for the best one. Brazil is a mixed country. We cannot make this things.

Kriptc06
11-09-2018, 02:07 PM
I'd vote in a mule, if it was a candidate, but not in leftists, I support anyone who is not "sinister". Nevertheless I agree with some ideas that Bolsonaro proposes, the only way our country can prosper is a huge reform. I would hate to have to leave my country like veneuelans, cubans, and even my bessarabian ancestors did, cause of lefttards.

Black Panther
11-09-2018, 02:08 PM
Why? I vote for the best one. Brazil is a mixed country. We cannot make this things.

At the end of the day, no man can be completely rational in his decisions and Bolsonaro will, directly (less likely) or indirectly govern for Whites first. It doesn't mean other Brazilians can't or won't benefit from his policies and it also doesn't mean Bolsonaro isn't interested in helping non-White Brazilians the way he sees fit. It just means that at the end of the day, blue birds fly with blue birds and red birds fly with red birds. I am sure you'd be more supportive of taking race as a factor when electing a presidential candidate if we flipped the coins and Brazil hypothetically only had had Black and Brown presidents throughout its History.

Black Panther
11-09-2018, 02:10 PM
I'd vote in a mule, if it was a candidate, but not in leftists, I support anyone who is not "sinister". Nevertheless I agree with some ideas that Bolsonaro proposes, the only way our country can prosper is a huge reform. I would hate to have to leave my country like veneuelans, cubans, and even my bessarabian ancestors did, cause of lefttards.

I'd vote for a mildly leftist candidate like Joaquim Barbosa, but not on full blown Commies like the Workers Party.

Catarinense1998
11-09-2018, 02:11 PM
At the end of the day, no man can be completely rational in his decisions and Bolsonaro will, directly (less likely) or indirectly govern for Whites first. It doesn't mean other Brazilians can't or won't benefit from his policies and it also doesn't mean Bolsonaro isn't interested in helping non-White Brazilians the way he sees fit. It just means that at the end of the day, blue birds fly with blue birds and red birds fly with red birds. I am sure you'd be more supportive of taking race as a factor when electing a presidential candidate if we flipped the coins and Brazil hypothetically only had had Black and Brown presidents throughout its History.

OMG. Do you really believe in this shit? Be honest. His economical decisions will impact over all society. I dont undestand your logic here. Bolsonaro and his staff have not this mentality.

Black Panther
11-09-2018, 02:17 PM
OMG. Do you really believe in this shit? Be honest. His economical decisions will impact over all society. I dont undestand your logic here. Bolsonaro and his staff have not this mentality.

I don't think any man, especially a man with power, can be completely colorblind. Maybe I'll be proven wrong this time, but I sincerely doubt it.

Catarinense1998
11-09-2018, 02:26 PM
I don't think any man, especially a man with power, can be completely colorblind. Maybe I'll be proven wrong this time, but I sincerely doubt it.

I hope you're wrong. Lets see what he'll make.

lisarb
11-09-2018, 03:01 PM
Cala a boca seu carioca de merda. Que mulher fanática é essa?
carioca? vc não sabe quem é a mulher fanatica?

Catarinense1998
11-09-2018, 03:05 PM
carioca? vc não sabe quem é a mulher fanatica?

A mulher do Bolsonaro não é fanática. Desliga o som com as músicas do Mc + Nome idiota.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
11-12-2018, 11:13 PM
I would like a president like that for Venezuela and not the leftist shit that is ruining it now.Lets replace stalin with hitler and kill the jews and mixed people right?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
11-12-2018, 11:44 PM
You consider race and racial background as a factor to make your decision about the candidates...You dont? You said blacks were a garbage race. I'd assume you make some political decisions based on this.

alnortedelsur
11-12-2018, 11:51 PM
Lets replace stalin with hitler and kill the jews and mixed people right?

Not necessarily killing all of them (no referring to all mixed Venezuelans, but to the "malandro" scum that are Chavism/Madurst supporters), but take them away from the control of the country before they turn it into a second Haiti.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
11-13-2018, 12:03 AM
Not necessarily killing all of them (no referring to all mixed Venezuelans, but to the "malandro" scum that are Chavism/Madurst supporters), but take them away from the control of the country before they turn it into a second Haiti.Do you mean the black mixed ones or just the blacks.

alnortedelsur
11-13-2018, 12:11 AM
Do you mean the black mixed ones or just the blacks.

Those with very visible and obvious black traits that conform the heavily mixed with black (40% or more SSA) scum that support Maduro.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
11-13-2018, 12:34 AM
Those with very visible and obvious black traits that conform the heavily mixed with black (40% or more SSA) scum that support Maduro.So basically mullatos?
My father is 38 percent ssa. But if you met him you would not think. And he wouldnt support maduro.

So if one is mullato but hates maduro would he have be dealth with too?

alnortedelsur
11-13-2018, 12:42 AM
So basically mullatos?
My father is 38 percent ssa. But if you met him you would not think. And he wouldnt support maduro.

Is hard to explain. It would all depend on an individual basis, but the great majority of those Venezuelans who are 40% SSA or more are Maduro's supporters. I don't hate individuals, but I strongly dislike this pro-Chavist/Madurist mass that is equal or more than 40% SSA on average.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
11-13-2018, 12:43 AM
Is hard to explain. It would all depend on an individual basis, but the great majority of those Venezuelans who are 40% SSA or more are Maduro's supporters. I don't hate individuals, but I strongly dislike this pro-Chavist/Madurist mass that is equal or more than 40% SSA on average.What if they didnt have much ssa? But supported maduro

Chaos One
11-13-2018, 12:46 AM
So basically mullatos?

It's complicated. The gap made after the end of slavery in most South American countries was huge and there's a proper alignment between people with huge black background and leftism. Most of them tend to think only the left cares for them, and while this isn't true at all, in fact leftists tend to use this flag more often than LATAM right. Of course I would need far more time to explain that, but it's more like it (well, I'm almost sure in U.S. Afro-Americans tend to be Dem than Rep, it's not too different anyways).

Just see how the election was in Brazil, it's the same thing.

Mortimer
11-13-2018, 12:54 AM

I have no idea but I trust this guy the only mixed race brasilian on TA.

alnortedelsur
11-13-2018, 12:54 AM
What if they didnt have much ssa? But supported maduro

Such scenario doesn't exist. If it wasn't for that bunch of heavily black admixed Venezuelans, Venezuela wouldn't had been governed by that shitty left/populist revolution.

A more mestizoid-leaning mass, with less than 30% SSA on average would not support a shitty revolution like that.

Edit: I might have exaggerated a bit when I said Maduro's supporters are equal or more 40% SSA on average. The mark might be around 30% or somewhere between 30-40% SSA. There are many blacks and griffes among Maduro's supporters, of course, but the average SSA in Maduro's supporters might be somewhere around 30-40% SSA

Chaos One
11-13-2018, 12:59 AM
I have no idea but I trust this guy the only mixed race brasilian on TA.

Hey, I'm one too. Although with a different racial construction.

While I don't think Bolsonaro is an open racist, the fact is that many racists support him. That's the biggest problem overall, because it created an aura that "Bolsonaro accept racists" and things like that.

Bolsonaro2018
11-13-2018, 06:18 PM
Bolsonaro is not racist. The Global mainstream is already out of mind...

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
11-13-2018, 11:26 PM
Such scenario doesn't exist. If it wasn't for that bunch of heavily black admixed Venezuelans, Venezuela wouldn't had been governed by that shitty left/populist revolution.

A more mestizoid-leaning mass, with less than 30% SSA on average would not support a shitty revolution like that.

Edit: I might have exaggerated a bit when I said Maduro's supporters are equal or more 40% SSA on average. The mark might be around 30% or somewhere between 30-40% SSA. There are many blacks and griffes among Maduro's supporters, of course, but the average SSA in Maduro's supporters might be somewhere around 30-40% SSASome of those officers behind him look low ssa admixed.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181114/a3663a7df29afcfca021ad640b696ab1.jpg