PDA

View Full Version : Classify this girl

Mony93
11-11-2018, 01:54 PM

Sikeliot
11-11-2018, 02:13 PM
She looks like some people who are half Irish, half Italian. Her coloring and most of her features would pass in Ireland or Britain but her facial structure is Southern European.

Is she Sicilian from your province?

Mony93
11-11-2018, 02:14 PM
She looks like some people who are half Irish, half Italian. Her coloring and most of her features would pass in Ireland or Britain but her facial structure is Southern European.

Is she Sicilian from your province?

Yeah she's my cousin

Sikeliot
11-11-2018, 02:15 PM
Yeah she's my cousin

Is your whole family blonde/red haired and light eyed?

Mony93
11-11-2018, 02:22 PM
Is your whole family blonde/red haired and light eyed?

From my father side, i look like him, there are some blonde/ reddish people. Instead my mother looks more mediterranean(but still very italian), in her family there are blonde or more light people.

Sikeliot
11-11-2018, 02:24 PM
From my father side, i look like him, there are some blonde/ reddish people. Instead my mother looks more mediterranean(but still very italian), in her family there are blonde or more light people.

I see. Your family looks different than mine then. we look very eastern mediterranean across the board though since there is Sardinian ancestry mixed in, some people show it a bit.

Ülev
11-11-2018, 02:29 PM
"administratoid"

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

https://a.uguu.se/ejzSORelg6pD_admin.png

Mony93
11-11-2018, 02:31 PM
I see. Your family looks different than mine then. we look very eastern mediterranean across the board though since there is Sardinian ancestry mixed in, some people show it a bit.

So are you also completely Sicilian?...my light features are sicilian, but i have a great grandfather who was Napolitan. And propably one of my mother's descendants was Spanish, because my mother's surname is Garzia< Garcia

Sikeliot
11-11-2018, 02:34 PM
So are you also completely Sicilian?...my light features are sicilian, but i have a great grandfather who was Napolitan. And propably one of my mother's descendants was Spanish, because my mother's surname is Garzia< Garcia

I'm not even close to fully Sicilian.

My father is 3/4 Sicilian and 1/4 Sardinian.
My mother is half Polish (within which there might be some Lithuanian, as many of her ancestors were Poles born in Lithuania) and half Portuguese, within which there is African admixture from Cape Verde.

Mony93
11-11-2018, 02:38 PM
I'm not even close to fully Sicilian.

My father is 3/4 Sicilian and 1/4 Sardinian.
My mother is half Polish (within which there might be some Lithuanian, as many of her ancestors were Poles born in Lithuania) and half Portuguese, within which there is African admixture from Cape Verde.

I see...good mix :)

Sikeliot
11-11-2018, 02:40 PM
I see...good mix :)

So basically I am 3/8 Sicilian, 1/4 Polish, 1/8 Sardinian, 1/64 Sub-Saharan African, and 23.4% Portuguese.