PDA

View Full Version : Are modern men the suffering sex?

MissMischief
11-11-2018, 07:27 PM
I feel for the straight white men who are being silenced by the mean girls of modern feminism

The Guardian has published a piece under the headline: 'I didn’t choose to be straight, white and male': are modern men the suffering sex?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/05/straight-while-men-suffering-sex-feminism

The premise of the article is that men are feeling “silenced” by the spectre of gender equality.

Forget about the billions of women worldwide who are literally silenced by patriarchal oppression, poverty, racial inequality, and femicide. No, the silencing of men in the western world is now the social issue du jour. And we know this because they’re complaining and being interviewed about it.

Apparently, a “well-educated, professionally successful and mostly very progressive male” (you have to enjoy that qualifying “mostly”) sent Guardian journalist Rose Hackman a video of women beating up men, presumably to make the point that feminism is running rampant with its violence and its misandry and its general advocating of beating men to a pulp.

Forget the millions of women dying every week as a result of domestic violence, or how violence against women has been the norm in pretty much every culture in the entire world at some point. Forget that. Hey, look at this YouTube video! :rolleyes:

According to this mostly progressive male, women are “having their cake and eating it too,” profiting from an unfair double standard and “getting away with stuff men never would”.

Like sexual assault? Like mass shootings? Like war crimes? Like terrorist attacks? Like human trafficking? :confused:

Forget the statistics which show how disproportionate the gender divide of these crimes is. Apparently, women are committing these atrocities just as much as men – but they’re getting away with it. Political correctness gone mad! :eek:

Apparently, the “increasingly equal society has made men the suffering sex”, and there’s no denying “the consistency, and therefore validity, of the feelings being [expressed].”

I had no idea that if a feeling is consistent, it must be valid. Thousands of racists rejoice – your feelings are now “valid”.

I have a bit of an issue with the microphone “being handed over” to men for their views on how women becoming seen as real and equal humans might be negatively affecting them.

But then again, men have rather successfully held the monopoly on public discourse since language was invented. Women have had a space on the podium for long enough – decades, in fact. That’s more than enough time. They should now hand the microphone back to men.

According to Michael Kimmel, executive director of the Centre for the Study of Men and Masculinities (imagine their mailing list), the world used to be “our locker room” where men could say what they wanted.

“Now a lot of guys have to watch what they say. That’s got to be hard.”

It is, Mr Kimmel! Wouldn’t it be excellent if we could all shout about our burning cystitis every time the bus goes over a bump? Wouldn’t you love to finally admit to your co-worker that their voice makes you want to stab yourself in the face? Watching what we say is so hard!

The Guardian article provides a selection of male voices to wax lyrical on how silenced they are: men chosen for “a lack of overt disrespect towards women” – that’s a category you don’t want to lose in.

Highlights include Tom, a butcher from Seattle, who howls: “We talk about accepting people – that someone didn’t choose to be trans, or gay…I didn’t choose to be straight, white and male.”

Because of course, you can equate the political struggles, emotional trauma, hate crimes, prejudice, under-representation, imprisonment and murders of the global gay or trans communities with the frustrations of a white male butcher.

So to all you over-privileged, economically advantaged and socially unpersecuted white cisgendered males out there, I say this: I’m sorry you’re suffering. I’m sorry you didn’t choose to be born who you are.

I didn’t choose to be born into a racially segregated patriarchy where menstruation and childbirth render me intolerant of your suffering, and where I’m statistically more likely to be raped, murdered or discriminated against than you.

But we all have our crosses to bear.

Joso
11-11-2018, 07:28 PM
Everyone is suffering nowadays, with sex or without

de Burgh II
11-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Without taking sides with politically polarized notions (extreme right or left); its a matter of perspective and frame of mind. If one is going to perceive themselves as a victim; they are going to be a "victim." If one wants to persevere in life and be successful; they will be successful. What people don't realize is that we all suffer from some tragedy/suffering at some point in our lives; its inevitable. Nevertheless, one's individual experience has nothing to do with one's gender. Such narrow-minded, exaggerated focuses are simply a byproduct of our flawed society. Political extremism simply give people incentives to act on opportunistic pursuits to cash in off by misleading and brainwashing people to their own fragmented mindsets. Such as the mentally ill, reactionaries and overly-pampered individuals whose scope of reason is severely limited to their comfort zone that doesn't require any tremendous effort nor thought when it comes to politics.

Politics today concerning the importance of gender identity and gender equality today has regressed into an abominable aberration that defies logical thought in every aspect. The political crusades today in our generation today is simply a conceited aberration when the first and second-wave political groups achieved their aim back to during the early to late 20th century beginning with the Fire of 1911. Today's generation is simply a byproduct of PC culture, materialism and a tremendous dose of self conceit that distorts the significance of political problems in first world countries that are greatly exaggerated. The biggest threat nowadays is domestic terrorism, self destructive political leaders/elites, mentally illness and unregulated immigration.

jingorex
11-11-2018, 08:29 PM
COOL STORY MAKE SAMMICH NAO, THX.

https://media.giphy.com/media/13aIDSExOPcf84/giphy.gif

Joso
11-11-2018, 08:29 PM

very tasteful

MissMischief
11-11-2018, 08:43 PM

Would you like a beer with that?

Óttar
11-11-2018, 09:40 PM
Women online tend to be nasty and prone to unnecessary belligerence. Recently, I asked a woman out to brunch and she told me that I was going to have to put in more effort than that if I wanted to go to brunch with her. She told me how she had gone out for coffee with low-quality men. None of those men had anything to do with ME, and I don't like feeling like I'm in some sort of knock-down, drag-out, bloody competition for women, so I decided it wasn't worth it. This is typical of women nowadays who treat men like shit because they happened to have been born with the wrong genitalia.

I mentioned to this one girl that as a woman she most likely has access to a larger social network (this is due to biology where women had to have a large social circle, so that offspring would survive) and to infinitely more sex partners should she so desire it. I told her she wasn't oppressed, that being able to hang out on a beach and slurp mimosas with her girlfriends while bitching and joking about how supposedly evil and bad men are actually sounds like a nice life. I quite frankly don't see what is stopping any woman nowadays from becoming a successful doctor, lawyer, businesswoman, or professor that isn't stopping anyone else ($$$, health, etc.) She replied to me that there's more to life than sex, but what she doesn't realize is, take away her privileged access to male attention, affection, and bodies and see how quickly her quality of life would go straight down the toilet. She couldn't handle it. Loneliness is something I have dealt with for years and have to deal with every day.

She ignored me and didn't address any of my points; as if I'm just supposed to accept the "fact" that modern women in the developed world are victims prima facie.

There is a lot of man-hating in our popular culture nowadays and I would argue that gender-relations have hit an all-time low.

In the developed world, women are the prize and it's men who have to compete and fight each other vigorously for mates. In the developing world it is the opposite. Women learn domestic skills like cooking, cleaning, and grooming and keep themselves in good shape to attract and impress men. Men are respected because their unique burdens and social responsibilities are acknowledged and appreciated. Western women have no such incentive to improve themselves because there is a surplus of thirsty, lonely, and desperate men.

Slavic Italian
11-11-2018, 09:52 PM
I'm glad I am not a young man these days. Young American women are a mess and many are on drugs. For you quality women you need reminded you have a window. This feminist movement is just going to lead many of you down a lonely path. One leading to you being a lonely old woman. The fact is once you break 30 the chances of you finding a quality man is very low.

щрбл
11-11-2018, 10:51 PM
Everyone wants to be a victim these days. Being a victim is the new fashion. Can't be just be women.

https://i.postimg.cc/FK7T4d4h/rh.png

I wonder if her parents feel proud their child. :confused:

Richmondbread
11-11-2018, 10:57 PM
A left wing publication. Not worth reading.

Catarinense1998
11-11-2018, 10:59 PM
A left wing publication. Not worth reading.

You came back. Welcome Southerner.

StonyArabia
11-11-2018, 11:27 PM
In the Western world to extent the answer is Yes

jingorex
11-12-2018, 03:02 AM
Would you like a beer with that?

https://media.giphy.com/media/Vp1HduMcc8tTW/giphy.gif

MissMischief
11-12-2018, 08:52 PM
In the Western world to extent the answer is Yes

How come? More than 90% of presidents and prime ministers are male, as are nearly all big corporate bosses.

Men dominate finance, technology, films, sports, music and even stand-up comedy.

In much of the world they still enjoy social and legal privileges simply because they have a Y chromosome.

The patriarchy still appears to be thriving so really, it may seem odd to worry about the plight of men.

Carpatz
11-12-2018, 09:04 PM
The wage gape isn't real and jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Universe
11-12-2018, 09:08 PM
How come? More than 90% of presidents and prime ministers are male, as are nearly all big corporate bosses.

Men dominate finance, technology, films, sports, music and even stand-up comedy.

In much of the world they still enjoy social and legal privileges simply because they have a Y chromosome.

The patriarchy still appears to be thriving so really, it may seem odd to worry about the plight of men.

Men also do mining, construction work and other nasty stuff women wouldn't want to do. Men also live shorter on avarage.

Men dominate finance, technology, films, sports, music and even stand-up comedy. What is the problem with that? Maybe they're better at them?

nightrider+

You've had me up until sports. That's some quality subtle trolling. :clap2:

GreentheViper
In the west, yeah.

Óttar
11-12-2018, 09:11 PM

See, this is the problem with feminist discourse. The way they talk about us you would think every man is out living the life of a Texas oil baron, which simply isn't true. Most men are like construction laborers, working like dogs, all for YOUR sake I might add. But what thanks do we get? Just a bunch of bitter, entitled, narcissistic women who expect men to keep them on a hedonic roller coaster, and when they don't, they deride men as evil and incompetent.

StonyArabia
11-12-2018, 09:16 PM

Men are often screwed over with custody and divorce laws in the west.

Insuperable
11-12-2018, 09:21 PM

True.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jskcb0RoUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkGmwjAfNt4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C57mK0GXCas
:laugh:

Blondie
11-12-2018, 09:22 PM

There are some privileges men have over women and some privileges women have over men. And with all discussions of privilege, what is counted as a privilege is highly subjective and is used to justify all manners of generalizations about other people's life experiences.

Daugakrit
11-12-2018, 09:23 PM
Men are in positions of power because they are genetically wired to be more aggressive and stronger than women. They are just more interested to work more intensely. Women can do this too, but they choose not to because the cost is much greater for them.

Blondie
11-12-2018, 09:39 PM
Men are in positions of power because they are genetically wired to be more aggressive and stronger than women. They are just more interested to work more intensely. Women can do this too, but they choose not to because the cost is much greater for them.

While many of us will joke that women would make better leaders because we have a plethora of examples of men being horrible leaders the truth is that studies have shown organizations perform best with a close to equal blend of men and women. The same is true in leadership. Getting men and women working together as leaders produces better results than saying one or the other is better and should dominate leadership positions.

Daugakrit
11-12-2018, 09:42 PM
While many of us will joke that women would make better leaders because we have a plethora of examples of men being horrible leaders the truth is that studies have shown organizations perform best with a close to equal blend of men and women. The same is true in leadership. Getting men and women working together as leaders produces better results than saying one or the other is better and should dominate leadership positions.

I never said anything in terms of better or worse. I'm merely offering a rational explanation to this modern idea of a "patriarchy". You can do studies on anything you want and they might be perfectly valid, but how are you going to enforce this? Manually select for gender in workplaces? Good luck with that.

Loki
11-12-2018, 09:56 PM
This fight of the sexes is being pushed by liberals in the West. It's all a load of bollocks, along with the sideshows going along with it, like feminism, MGTOW, faggotry, LGBT (especially trannyism). All these are abominations that don't belong in a healthy society. God created us male and female, and we are to complement each other and work together as a team, a family. Another evil that flows out from this, is single mothers and children growing up without fathers. All nonsense.

Longbowman
11-12-2018, 10:32 PM
Our society is monogamous. Ergo for every lonely sad man there's a lonely sad woman, and vice versa. Whinging about x and y is probably a cover up for unreasonably high expectations or a really poor approach to relationships. If you're a fat 3/10 who works part time at McDonald's probably set your sights low.

'Akshually, women are hypergamous!'

no they aren't. this is a ridiculous lie incels tell themselves to exculpate themselves for their own malaise.

Blondie
11-12-2018, 10:51 PM
This fight of the sexes is being pushed by liberals in the West. It's all a load of bollocks, along with the sideshows going along with it, like feminism, MGTOW, faggotry, LGBT (especially trannyism). All these are abominations that don't belong in a healthy society. God created us male and female, and we are to complement each other and work together as a team, a family. Another evil that flows out from this, is single mothers and children growing up without fathers. All nonsense.

LGBT? What does that have to do with anything? The sexual orientation ain't a political propaganda, but i agree with you on the rest. Look at SA, majority of them were gay just like Ernst Röhm. Or Alice Weidel is a lesbian... so that's not a liberal "thing".

Dragoon
11-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Its pretty sad what has become of values in the West. And tbh its a large portion of people that fell for it.

Its been a war on the family and old values. Anything to make the state stronger, the people more divided and perverted.

Let me put it straight if we cant fix our culture we are finished. It goes for males, females, old and young.

Dragoon
11-12-2018, 10:57 PM
LGBT? What does that have to do with anything? The sexual orientation ain't a political propaganda, but i agree with you on the rest. Look at SA, majority of them were gay just like Ernst Röhm. Or Alice Weidel is a lesbian... so that's not a liberal "thing".

LBGT is very part of the agenda. Its organized, funded, and more. The same with abortions and more. And I will never side with them. You give them an inch and they take a mile.

Loki
11-12-2018, 11:10 PM

I understand where you're coming from, but you have to consider that LGBT was much less prevalent in society before this politically correct era with its blatant promotion of homosexuality everywhere, including in schools. And possibly the worst of all is the modern preponderance of transsexualism -- and the whole notion that "gender is fluid", and that children even can decide that they want to change their genders. It's an abomination. You cannot change your gender you were born with. It's Satanic bullshit. God created us male and female. Society is ill at the moment...

I also don't believe anyone is born homosexual... but that it's the result of nurture rather than nature. Boys who grow up without a father figure are far more likely to be gay. There is way too much LGBT propaganda in our society. I don't care if some Nazis were gay, it doesn't impress me. It's unnatural and a perversion.

Natalia
11-15-2018, 07:36 AM
The wage gape isn't real and jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
m.bacc6666 (https://www.vegas-th.com/gclub.html)

MiloshN
11-15-2018, 07:44 AM
So what's so weird? Has it always been? I'm not sure that our fathers were not like us? Maybe they were worse yet?
It is enrolled in a male gene. Nothing strange. Then imagination had to work a lot more than today.
(Which may be an advantage)
Today, it does not require much imagination. Although, it kills the creativity. One-click accessibility.

Kivan
11-15-2018, 07:56 AM
I don't know, but i dont think so. All i know is that i dislike sexism and these idiotic "men vs women" fights.

Faklon
11-15-2018, 09:02 AM
Victimizing men only to set a feminist counter-argument is a a very degenerative technique, only inspires weakness, hate and martyr complex. The article also uses gossip-like references of untraceable people, Tom the *working class* feminist butcher and Iswar the *middle-class* patriarchist who is sad the "educational system isn't about strength anymore". Barely any statistics/sources/maps, if I was a female I would be offended.

As for why women are underrepresented in engineering, I can tell you from personal experience in computer engineering that the overwhelming majority fails at it. You can however see some women succeeding in programming, which imo happens as translating an action into code needs among else some social skills. Likewise, you can probably relate the success of men in mechanical enginnering based on the fact that men as kids get outside to play ball, calculating the velocity of the ball and innovating/constructing xyz stadiums. Females on the other hand sit inside developping their social skills and as you would expect them, they progress mostly as social workers. It's also interesting that you see many women progressing in chemistry (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_chemistry), as from cooking for your man to polishing your nails you come in touch with variances of chemistry, but you won't see these scientists getting honored by fourth-wave feminists.

Queen B
11-15-2018, 09:28 AM
Are there still women out there that have less rights than men ?
Are there still women out there who cannot decide who to marry, when to divorce?
Are there still women out there that justice is NOT fair to them?
Are there still women out there that have less access to education?
Are there still women out there accused of the actions of men?
Are there still women out there that have to follow certain guidelines for men?
Are there still women out there that get mutilated in order to not enjoy sex, unlike men?
Are there still women out there that will get shamed for having the exact same behavior as men, while men will be praised?

If the answer is yes, then NO, modern men are not the suffering sex.

Nurzat
11-15-2018, 10:01 AM
Are there still women out there who cannot decide who to marry, when to divorce?
Are there still women out there that get mutilated in order to not enjoy sex, unlike men?
Are there still women out there that will get shamed for having the exact same behavior as men, while men will be praised?

we should confine these questions to the West (European Union, Europe, US, UK, Australia, New Zealand etc). because in the West I think women are not discriminated against. 99% of the abuse against women is done outside the Western society and not by White men. feminists should put the effort to civilize the 3rd world and win rights for women there, not fight a made up enemy, the Western man, who is the best man in the world in terms of relationship and cooperation with women. all the problems you listed do exist and all are outside the West - it's there the feminists should work their energy if they really care, not in Europe, where there are no other boundaries to be broken in terms of equal rights etc. the women achieved it all in the West, not it's time they achieve it in the 3rd world too (the Muslim belt and Africa especially). so the feminists should leave alone the White male and direct over the places that really need intervention. in the West they are being hysterical over nothing at this moment in history - they got it all and most of us are very ok and happy with that. I really don't see discrimination against women more than it's exceptionally present and not relevant (there will always be some violent domestic conflict in some families, it's individual cases, not a phenomenon anymore in the West, and it's anyway getting weaker and weaker as well)

Joso
11-15-2018, 01:15 PM

Most of the things you say are wrong and even the ones that is right have nothing to do with women being women. People suffer in general, doesn't matter the gender.

Óttar
11-15-2018, 01:34 PM

We're talking about developed nations, not developing nations.

Women aren't praised for being slooters because it's 100x easier for them to get laid. You know this, I wish women would stop bringing it up.

Loki
11-15-2018, 01:37 PM

The answer is "no" to most of them, if not all, in modern Western society.

KMack
11-15-2018, 02:22 PM

In the West there is no better place for women. Gender differences are relative to career paths. It is why women become nurses and men become engineers. Also why everything designed, manufactured, repaired, maintained, roads, bridges, tunnels, transportation systems, is done by men. Women like heating and cooling and going to the salon, and 99% have no idea of the construction method of the building/salon, nor the HVAC system, or temperature controls per meter of square foot.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
11-15-2018, 02:26 PM
Yes, I think there is too much extremism these days. On the right, you have the rise of the alt-right, while on the left, you have extreme identity politics running wild, where people shame a guy just for being a straight white male. I hope someday we can return to normalcy.

Loki
11-15-2018, 03:07 PM
Yes, I think there is too much extremism these days. On the right, you have the rise of the alt-right, while on the left, you have extreme identity politics running wild, where people shame a guy just for being a straight white male. I hope someday we can return to normalcy.

We need to actively oppose these trends in daily life, if we want change. Not just go along with everything, and still watch CNN and consider it "normal news". For example.

KMack
11-15-2018, 09:20 PM
We need to actively oppose these trends in daily life, if we want change. Not just go along with everything, and still watch CNN and consider it "normal news". For example.

Or ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC etc. I heard an ABC reporter, on a radio interview, state that NFL football players are "indentured servants". He was dead serious. 10 million a year salary is slavery.

Richmondbread
11-16-2018, 02:05 AM

What they're calling "alt right" is really just good 'ol paleo conservatism that would have been completely mainstream 60 years ago.

Rædwald
11-16-2018, 02:32 AM
If they allow themselves to suffer.

KMack
11-16-2018, 02:34 AM
Although not popular in some circles, Mischief is the woman to avoid. Any Brit man is better off getting a foreign woman and have children with her in Britain. MM can go to all of her leftist fundraisers and grow old with no children. Avoid her like ebola.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-16-2018, 02:51 AM
These types of articles are written out of weakness. Everything she is and everything she has is dependent on straight White males. What stops a straight White male from ruining her life is the presence of other straight White males paid to enforce laws and keep order in society. She's aware that what power she has is what she is given by straight White males and this creates bitterness. Whether she is taken seriously is ironically dependent on straight white males. That's the population that matters in the US. That's the population that makes this country function.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-16-2018, 03:16 AM

Cuz it's difficult to take a woman serious when she's trying to lord over you. You're not a real threat to a man. We can easily kill you, for fucks sake. You fear us, we don't fear you. Women worry about walking home alone at night. We don't.

I once told a woman who was higher up in position 'no' and instead of lambasting me like a male in authority would have she walked away yelling. Yes, she walked away.... yelling. That doesn't show authority. Women are typically not good in positions of authority. Female cops are the worse because they try too hard. They know we don't respect their authority. So what wouldn't have been an issue if there was a male cop becomes an issue cuz the female cop doesn't feel like she's getting her due respect. For fuck's sake, to be an intimidating authority figure you should be roughly 200 pounds. How many people are going to be intimidated by a 120 pound woman or man?

Those are all fields where merit is rewarded. If you're not funny, no one wants to see you do stand-up comedy, for example, and women typically aren't funny.

As for sports, women's sports suck. WNBA is basically lesbians playing basketball and it sucks. No one cares about women's soccer. Women in sports is like watching children play sports. Why am I going to sit and get excited about sub-par performances when I can watch amazing performances done by grown men who have the physical attributes to have amazing performances?

The so called plight that some who aren't as wise as me suffer from is the fear that women will turn what is awesome into shit. I say have no fear cuz the market doesn't allow for awesomeness to turn into shit. No matter what someone says at the end of the day they won't waste their time on shit. They won't spend their hard earned money on what they think is shit.

Queen B
11-16-2018, 05:38 AM
Most of the things you say are wrong and even the ones that is right have nothing to do with women being women. People suffer in general, doesn't matter the gender.
No, these aren't wrong. Unfortunately, these shit happen around the world till today.

The answer is "no" to most of them, if not all, in modern Western society.
Do we speak only about Western society?
Even in the west, still not ALL of them are a NO. Half of them are still a yes, and even one yes, is more than enough.

MissMischief
11-16-2018, 02:26 PM
Cuz it's difficult to take a woman serious when she's trying to lord over you. You're not a real threat to a man. We can easily kill you, for fucks sake. You fear us, we don't fear you. Women worry about walking home alone at night. We don't.

I once told a woman who was higher up in position 'no' and instead of lambasting me like a male in authority would have she walked away yelling. Yes, she walked away.... yelling. That doesn't show authority. Women are typically not good in positions of authority. Female cops are the worse because they try too hard. They know we don't respect their authority. So what wouldn't have been an issue if there was a male cop becomes an issue cuz the female cop doesn't feel like she's getting her due respect. For fuck's sake, to be an intimidating authority figure you should be roughly 200 pounds. How many people are going to be intimidated by a 120 pound woman or man?

Those are all fields where merit is rewarded. If you're not funny, no one wants to see you do stand-up comedy, for example, and women typically aren't funny.

As for sports, women's sports suck. WNBA is basically lesbians playing basketball and it sucks. No one cares about women's soccer. Women in sports is like watching children play sports. Why am I going to sit and get excited about sub-par performances when I can watch amazing performances done by grown men who have the physical attributes to have amazing performances?

The so called plight that some who aren't as wise as me suffer from is the fear that women will turn what is awesome into shit. I say have no fear cuz the market doesn't allow for awesomeness to turn into shit. No matter what someone says at the end of the day they won't waste their time on shit. They won't spend their hard earned money on what they think is shit.

And the award for the most sexist mofo of the year goes to...

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-16-2018, 04:18 PM
And the award for the most sexist mofo of the year goes to...

I'm not sexist in that I wouldnt stop a woman from trying to do anything. You want to try out for the football team; that's fine. You want try out for special forces in the military, then go ahead.

But understand this: standards will not be dropped for you. In one you could get seriously injured and in the other people, including yourself, can die if standards are lowered. Needless to say there aren't any female football players or any women in a special forces unit.

Real life consequences > our preferences

Richmondbread
11-16-2018, 11:20 PM
Women get to vote and wear pants. Why are they still complaining ?

Joso
11-17-2018, 10:12 PM
Women get to vote and wear pants. Why are they still complaining ?

They are complaining because they are women lol

MissMischief
11-18-2018, 11:00 PM
I'm not sexist in that I wouldnt stop a woman from trying to do anything. You want to try out for the football team; that's fine. You want try out for special forces in the military, then go ahead.

But understand this: standards will not be dropped for you. In one you could get seriously injured and in the other people, including yourself, can die if standards are lowered. Needless to say there aren't any female football players or any women in a special forces unit.

Real life consequences > our preferences

Whatever bakes your potato.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCY-ZFsJaOA

IncelSlayer
12-16-2018, 09:53 PM

Why should we raise down the bar just so women could have the satisfaction they are as productive?There is really no patriarchy or something else keeping women wage's down, you get the pay you deserve, you will get the same salary as men when you will be as productive as men.Lmfaoo just picture me hiring you or that other lawyer girl Stearsolina/Jana as my lawyer... no thanks I dont wanna get prison to life just for an unpaid parking ticket

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-17-2018, 12:38 AM

American football. Not fag soccer. You seriously think there is a woman who can play in the NFL? They don't have the bone structure. Those guys are fuckin' big and they hit hard.

Even in fag soccer women can't compete with men. It does get physical on the pitch. Hence why you don't see them play in professional men's leagues. They don't have the physical ability to successfully compete with men in a number of sports. Hence why you don't see them in these sports. No one in the WNBA has shown the ability to compete in the NBA. The level of difference is huge.

Why can't this be accepted? It's the reality. That doesn't mean women are inferior. Women are superior at long distance running. You don't see me crying about it.

Borealis
12-17-2018, 12:55 AM
I'm glad I am not a young man these days. Young American women are a mess and many are on drugs. For you quality women you need reminded you have a window. This feminist movement is just going to lead many of you down a lonely path. One leading to you being a lonely old woman. The fact is once you break 30 the chances of you finding a quality man is very low.

Oh please...they are not the ones who are getting screwed over by this arrangement. They have PLENTY of suitors regardless of their age.

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-17-2018, 02:05 AM
Oh please...they are not the ones who are getting screwed over by this arrangement. They have PLENTY of suitors regardless of their age.

The longer they wait the more likely they have to settle for whatever they can get. A 45 year old woman doesn't have the same options that a 25 year old woman does. Men still have options if they're highly successful at the same age.

The reason for this is men aren't attracted to a woman's status. They don't care if the woman is a CEO of a company. They care that the woman is attractive. Women are attracted to a man with status. It reveals competency. Women look for men who are proven to be competent and can provide for children even if she has a good career of her own. What woman wants to marry a janitor if she can marry an attorney who is a partner at his law firm? There is nothing wrong with being a janitor but it's not a job that has status. Would a man care if he's dating a house cleaner if she's hot? No. He cares that she's hot.

Óttar
12-17-2018, 02:11 AM
We talk about the 'dating game' except that in this game, if you're a man, your "opponent" has all the cards, and can change the rules at any time. It's hardly even worth playing if you ask me. In this way, (most) men are the suffering sex. The ones who aren't are the men at the top of the dominance hierarchy.

Borealis
12-17-2018, 02:13 AM
The longer they wait the more likely they have to settle for whatever they can get. A 45 year old woman doesn't have the same options that a 25 year old woman does. Men still have options if they're highly successful at the same age.

The reason for this is men aren't attracted to a woman's status. They don't care if the woman is a CEO of a company. They care that the woman is attractive. Women are attracted to a man with status. It reveals competency. Women look for men who are proven to be competent and can provide for children even if she has a good career of her own. What woman wants to marry a janitor if she can marry an attorney who is a partner at his law firm? There is nothing wrong with being a janitor but it's not a job that has status. Would a man care if he's dating a house cleaner if she's hot? No. He cares that she's hot.

Men at 45 are still competing with other hoards of other men for the attention of whatever women they find attractive. There is no light at the end of the tunnel, Im sorry to say.

nightrider+
12-17-2018, 03:59 AM
However hard you think you have it, remember that women have it worse. Being afraid to walk 200 meters to home at midnight trumps all your problems. They're just more insensitive than your pussy ass.

Zuh
12-17-2018, 04:06 AM
No all someone needs to do is download a metting app and boom you meet all that thirsty bitches you want.

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-17-2018, 04:12 AM
Men at 45 are still competing with other hoards of other men for the attention of whatever women they find attractive. There is no light at the end of the tunnel, Im sorry to say.

You didn't understand my post.

Competition is the way it is and should always be. Women are picky because women suffer serious consequences if they pick wrong. Why should they not strive to be with the most competent man they can attract? We all do what is to our benefit and it's not to the benefit of a highly attractive woman to date a janitor (unless that guy is studying for something bigger and shows promise).

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-17-2018, 04:18 AM
However hard you think you have it, remember that women have it worse. Being afraid to walk 200 meters to home at midnight trumps all your problems. They're just more insensitive than your pussy ass.

I walked a woman home once (by walk I mean subway and then like 8 blocks) at 4am or whatever and I thought to myself 'Awesome, I'm going to get laid.' I slept over. I didn't get laid. She was just afraid to walk home alone at 4am. At first I was annoyed but then I thought about it and understood it was a legitimate concern.

But she could have at least given me a hand job...

nightrider+
12-17-2018, 04:21 AM
I walked a woman home once (by walk I mean subway and then like 8 blocks) at 4am or whatever and I thought to myself 'Awesome, I'm going to get laid.' I slept over. I didn't get laid. She was just afraid to walk home alone at 4am. At first I was annoyed but then I thought about it and understood it was a legitimate concern.

But she could have at least given me a hand job...You slept over without getting laid? That's brutal levels friendzone.

Universe
12-18-2018, 08:06 AM

You're aware Ronaldo is acting like that because he wants a free kick and/or the opponent to get a yellow a card, not because he's actually hurt, right? Faking injuries is an integral part of soccer.
I don't get the point you're trying to make there.
Men are superior to Women in sports, there's no contest. That doesn't mean men are the 'better' or 'superior' gender. There are things that women are better at. Also, the two genders are supposed to complement, not fight each other.

Queen B
12-18-2018, 09:09 AM
Believe me , you are afraid to walk even in afternoon.

Some years ago, I was waiting in a bus station, at 18:00 / summer time (broooooad daylight), in a station, of an Avenue in Athens (not a small road hidden in a far away place, mind you). A guy just came trought in front of me with his pants hanging just below his .... you know.
All this in broad daylight.

Mary
12-18-2018, 09:18 AM

1) Yeah, being afraid of these horny women jumping out of the dark wanting your dick is such a problem, isn't it?

2) I have have walked naked through a park at night time, actually looking for dick, but all I got were a few glances. Getting quick dick at night is not as easy as it seems.

Mary
12-18-2018, 09:23 AM
Believe me , you are afraid to walk even in afternoon.

Some years ago, I was waiting in a bus station, at 18:00 / summer time (broooooad daylight), in a station, of an Avenue in Athens (not a small road hidden in a far away place, mind you). A guy just came trought in front of me with his pants hanging just below his .... you know.
All this in broad daylight.

Did you take a picture?

Longbowman
12-18-2018, 04:30 PM
1) Yeah, being afraid of these horny women jumping out of the dark wanting your dick is such a problem, isn't it?

2) I have have walked naked through a park at night time, actually looking for dick, but all I got were a few glances. Getting quick dick at night is not as easy as it seems.

We must assume you didn't pass any men in search of an STD or conviction. Alack!

Lightshade25
04-15-2019, 01:28 AM
Women have it easier. Just admit it.

Phenix
04-15-2019, 01:34 AM

Thread should had been closed there.

Morena
04-15-2019, 02:24 AM
Women online tend to be nasty and prone to unnecessary belligerence. Recently, I asked a woman out to brunch and she told me that I was going to have to put in more effort than that if I wanted to go to brunch with her. She told me how she had gone out for coffee with low-quality men. None of those men had anything to do with ME, and I don't like feeling like I'm in some sort of knock-down, drag-out, bloody competition for women, so I decided it wasn't worth it. This is typical of women nowadays who treat men like shit because they happened to have been born with the wrong genitalia.

I mentioned to this one girl that as a woman she most likely has access to a larger social network (this is due to biology where women had to have a large social circle, so that offspring would survive) and to infinitely more sex partners should she so desire it. I told her she wasn't oppressed, that being able to hang out on a beach and slurp mimosas with her girlfriends while bitching and joking about how supposedly evil and bad men are actually sounds like a nice life. I quite frankly don't see what is stopping any woman nowadays from becoming a successful doctor, lawyer, businesswoman, or professor that isn't stopping anyone else ($$$, health, etc.) She replied to me that there's more to life than sex, but what she doesn't realize is, take away her privileged access to male attention, affection, and bodies and see how quickly her quality of life would go straight down the toilet. She couldn't handle it. Loneliness is something I have dealt with for years and have to deal with every day.

She ignored me and didn't address any of my points; as if I'm just supposed to accept the "fact" that modern women in the developed world are victims prima facie.

There is a lot of man-hating in our popular culture nowadays and I would argue that gender-relations have hit an all-time low.

In the developed world, women are the prize and it's men who have to compete and fight each other vigorously for mates. In the developing world it is the opposite. Women learn domestic skills like cooking, cleaning, and grooming and keep themselves in good shape to attract and impress men. Men are respected because their unique burdens and social responsibilities are acknowledged and appreciated. Western women have no such incentive to improve themselves because there is a surplus of thirsty, lonely, and desperate men.

When the wall hits her, she will know.

Richmondbread
04-18-2019, 09:27 PM
It's mainly a choice. Everyday we choose life or we choose death.

Teutone
04-18-2019, 09:32 PM
who gives a shit, complaining about opression is already unmanly.

muslim men would never let it come this far subhanallah

RenaRyuguu
07-28-2019, 03:19 PM
Everyone is suffering

Richmondbread
07-28-2019, 08:18 PM
Not really. Most of this is a choice.

HelloGuys
07-28-2019, 08:20 PM

Amén bro

Oneeye
07-28-2019, 08:50 PM
Men are disposable, women are valued.

Women also take actions to make themselves more secure (social circle to support them) while men take riskier actions (career or hobby focused)

And that is how it has been for quite a while.

However, now society has been changing politically, technologically, and culturally to favor women over men 10:1. Socialism is for women. PC culture is for women. Marketing is for women. Education favors women. Materialism is for women. Entertainment is for women.

And women tend to be like sheep liking boring, safe shit.

That's why Game of Thrones/ASoI&F was so good... it was written by a pervy old man with a plot that was not safe... until HBO ran out of storybook to copy from. On their own, they had to write a safe plot and ending for women to be happy.

That's also why The Walking Dead turned to shit... #IfDarylDiesWeRevolt

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-30-2019, 12:04 AM
Men are disposable, women are valued.

Women also take actions to make themselves more secure (social circle to support them) while men take riskier actions (career or hobby focused)

And that is how it has been for quite a while.

However, now society has been changing politically, technologically, and culturally to favor women over men 10:1. Socialism is for women. PC culture is for women. Marketing is for women. Education favors women. Materialism is for women. Entertainment is for women.

And women tend to be like sheep liking boring, safe shit.

That's why Game of Thrones/ASoI&F was so good... it was written by a pervy old man with a plot that was not safe... until HBO ran out of storybook to copy from. On their own, they had to write a safe plot and ending for women to be happy.

That's also why The Walking Dead turned to shit... #IfDarylDiesWeRevolt

I went to see the new Tarantino film and during the trailers I noticed two issues:

1) Women being totally bad ass and beating the shit out of all the bad guys, which has come to the point of absuridity. Every other movie is about a woman or women out muscling or outwitting men. The agenda is too obvious and it's an attempt at social engineering. There is a reason why women aren't marching around Afghanistan with 80 pounds of gear and it isn't because of sexism and so lets all get back to reality.

2) If the above isn't the issue it's that every other movie or show has a brillian Black person dealing with incompetent or evil Whitey. I binged watched Dark Mirror and you would think half the population of the US and UK is Black. Blacks don't need to be shown as always being criminals and only have supporting and minor roles but instead of being sensible and fair the pendulum has completely swung the other way.

This is the one that angered me the most.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgI-NWuxcig

Especially considering this happening recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk8JkPSLACw

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. That's not a community that feels terrorized.

PaleoEuropean
07-30-2019, 12:07 AM
Idk, I think if you feel you are the suffering sex and a guy you are weak. Maybe if people went to church, surrounded themselves with good people they wouldn't have issues

RenaRyuguu
10-19-2021, 11:52 AM
No it's great to be a man especially a good looking one. You can do as you wish and women obey you because of your looks. Status somewhat matters job title to an extent.

Richmondbread
10-24-2021, 07:15 PM
No it's great to be a man especially a good looking one. You can do as you wish and women obey you because of your looks. Status somewhat matters job title to an extent.

I'm an unattractive male and it's far worse than being an ugly female. Men will sleep with anything. Women are uber picky.

RenaRyuguu
10-24-2021, 07:17 PM
I'm an unattractive male and it's far worse than being an ugly female. Men will sleep with anything. Women are uber picky.

exactly and some women are very picky! not sleeping with just any human!