PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL APRICITY CHAT HERE!!!

Loki
11-15-2018, 01:25 PM
Uhm, actually no. There is no Apricity chat other than the chatbox on the forum. So if any member comes to you, giving you a link to some discord chat, or whatever chat, please disregard it, because it is NOT sponsored or managed by Apricity staff -- and could be phising or other online fraud or crime. So, I would strongly recommend ignoring such chat links. And if someone gives you such a link, please report it to me. Because it's not allowed. I also delete threads about chatrooms as soon as i see them. And creators of such treads risk banning.

Thordis
01-10-2019, 06:01 PM
It has been made known to us that the name "Apricity"/"the Apricity" and other variations thereof have been used - yet again - on offsite chat groups. We'd like to remind everyone that such groups are not official or affiliated Apricity chat groups in any way. Apricity Forum strongly dissociates itself from such channels, as well as any activities carried out therein and does not consent for its name to be used in such groups. We urge channel owners and administrators to modify their channel names asap and remove the name "Apricity" - or variations thereof - from their channel name(s) and/or description(s).

We'd also like to caution Apricity members participating in such chat groups that banned Apricity members might also be present, some of whom were blocked from the community for very serious reasons (such as invasion of privacy, threats, hacking or phishing attempts). Proceed at your own risk. Apricity Forum will not be held liable for any activity carried out in such chat/discussion groups. Should we be made aware of any illicit or nefarious activities carried out in Apricity's name, and should the forum's name or reputation be dragged through the mud as a result, we reserve the right to hold both organizers as well as participants accountable.

If you'd like to chat with other Apricity members, you can use our chatbox on the index page. Apricity rules apply and it is supervised by our staff. Thank you.