pontid cappadocid mix imo

Tooting Carmen
11-15-2018, 09:50 PM
Looks Iberian in fact.

Hadouken
11-15-2018, 09:52 PM
Looks Iberian in fact.

he is very typical turkish

I really think that people dont know much about how we people of turkey look like . many go by wrong stereotypes and are surprised when actualy typicals are posted and get confused lol

in so many threads "can pass in europe" is said when we open classify threads about our people which makes us think wtf ....

Joso
11-15-2018, 09:53 PM
bit of homoerotciness in the air, so maybe be a pontic mouthbreater with hints of berid

Tooting Carmen
11-15-2018, 09:54 PM
he is very typical turkish

I really think that people dont know much about how we people of turkey look like . many go by wrong stereotypes and are surprised when actualy typicals are posted and get confused lol

in so many threads "can pass in europe" is said when we open classify threads about our people which makes us think wtf ....

He looks Southern Euro, and to claim otherwise is biased, just like the Kurdish feminist thread you made the other day. Possibly people think that Turks look a lot more like their Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian neighbours than is really the case.

Joso
11-15-2018, 09:55 PM
He looks Southern Euro, and to claim otherwise is biased, just like the Kurdish feminist thread you made the other day. Possibly people think that Turks look a lot more like their Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian neighbours than is really the case.

He is osutheastern euro, not southern euro, brey, he looks pontid

Hadouken
11-15-2018, 09:55 PM

well iranians are also extremely darkwashed etc

but as I said we post typical people of our ethnicity and it is others who place them in europe while we think "lol wut this guy/girl is very typical so you guys are saying that millions of us look euro"

Khamzat
11-15-2018, 09:58 PM
Looks Spanish, Berid

Tauromachos
11-15-2018, 10:04 PM
Looks Kurdish

Kivan
He doesn't look Iberian at all, I see people of Iberian descent here daily. And he is not Berid.

Looks Kurdish

No.

Hadouken
Looks Kurdish

no not really . he would "pass" but no he doesnt look kurdish

Marmara
11-15-2018, 10:28 PM

Iraqis are very exotic looking, but there are overlappings with Syrians and Iranians, it's the Arabid element in some Syrians making them look exotic, and northern Iranians mostly pass Turkish at least as far as i've observed.

Catarinense1998
11-15-2018, 10:32 PM
Some type of South Euro.

Voskos
11-15-2018, 10:33 PM
Looks like a Southern Greek.And no I'm not implying he has Greek ancestry.

nightrider+
11-15-2018, 10:34 PM
Another unibrow. Are you obsessed with them, Kivan?

cyberlorian
11-15-2018, 10:34 PM
Pontid + Cromagnid.

Kivan
11-15-2018, 10:39 PM
Looks like a Southern Greek.And no I'm not implying he has Greek ancestry.

He is from Central Anatolia.

Voskos
11-15-2018, 10:41 PM
He is from Central Anatolia.

he can pass anywhere from cyprust to thessaly.

Kivan
11-15-2018, 10:42 PM
Iraqis are very exotic looking, but there are overlappings with Syrians and Iranians, it's the Arabid element in some Syrians making them look exotic, and northern Iranians mostly pass Turkish at least as far as i've observed.

No, they don't. If people in the provinces closer to Iran already look quite exotic/different than the rest of the country, imagine from the Iran itself. Simply seek for crowd photos of Iranians and you will see.

Hadouken
11-15-2018, 10:48 PM
No, they don't. If people in the provinces closer to Iran already look quite exotic/different than the rest of the country, imagine from the Iran itself. Simply seek for crowd photos of Iranians and you will see.

iranians are not as exotic as you think . especially north iranians

but yes most iranians look different from turks and even us kurds . but not because they are too exotic . they just have their own look . and of course individual overlap exists for sure

Marmara
11-15-2018, 10:58 PM

This Persian hottie was my classmate.

Zroota
11-15-2018, 11:02 PM
Pontid.

Kivan
11-15-2018, 11:07 PM
iranians are not as exotic as you think . especially north iranians

but yes most iranians look different from turks and even us kurds . but not because they are too exotic . they just have their own look . and of course individual overlap exists for sure

I'm not saying that they are aliens and that they can't pass in an individual level, but they look quite different collectively. As i said, simply search for photos of them in group then you will have a notion of how they look like in fact. Even Armenians, Azeris and Georgians, as a group, look different to me, but not at the same level than Syrians or Iranians.

Hadouken
11-15-2018, 11:09 PM
I'm not saying that they are aliens and that they can't pass in an individual level, but they look quite different collectively. As i said, simply search for photos of them in group then you will have a notion of how they look like in fact. Even Armenians, Azeris and Georgians, as a group, look different to me, but not at the same level than Syrians or Iranians.

I know many iranians from real life bro . yes they look different from turkey in general but not because they are exotic . in fact some iranians I know look like balkan people

but for whatever reason once you cross from turkey to iran people start to look different . even to us kurds as I said often and got ganged up on and hated for it lol . but iranians are very darkwashed for sure . they are in the SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE !!

Seth MacFarlane
11-16-2018, 12:03 AM
Mediterrean

Seth MacFarlane
11-16-2018, 12:06 AM
This Persian hottie was my classmate.

[SR]

Yea she could pass in Balkans , simple alpine

CommonSense
11-16-2018, 12:11 AM
Mediterranid

CommonSense
11-16-2018, 12:12 AM
I know many iranians from real life bro . yes they look different from turkey in general but not because they are exotic . in fact some iranians I know look like balkan people

but for whatever reason once you cross from turkey to iran people start to look different . even to us kurds as I said often and got ganged up on and hated for it lol . but iranians are very darkwashed for sure . they are in the SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE !!

You darkwashed them yourself with your last thread. Those athletes look more Central than West Asian.

Hadouken
11-16-2018, 12:21 AM
You darkwashed them yourself with your last thread. Those athletes look more Central than West Asian.

I didnt darkwashed them . they are all persians and look very persian

CommonSense
11-16-2018, 12:23 AM
I didnt darkwashed them . they are all persians and look very persian

They look extremely exotic for even the darkest, most non-European influenced parts of Europe. They look closer to Afghan and Paki refugees than to the Kurds you have posted. I doubt anyone here considers Iranians to be darker than that, honestly.

Hadouken
11-16-2018, 12:23 AM
They look extremely exotic for even the darkest, most non-European influenced parts of Europe. They look closer to Afghan and Paki refugees than to the Kurds you have posted.

nah they dont look south asian at all to me except one of them

and yes I said many times that persians look different from us but some wont listen ....they get offended by it for no reason but it is the truth

Marmara
11-16-2018, 12:30 AM

Iran is a big and diverse country, not all of them look like Ahmedinejad, but i agree with Azeris they don't look similar to Turks as much as they would be expected to.

CommonSense
11-16-2018, 12:31 AM
Iran is a big and diverse country, but i agree with Azeris they don't look similar to Turks as much as they would be expected to.

Do you think Hadouken could pass as a typical Turk?

Marmara
11-16-2018, 12:36 AM

He would.

Kivan
11-16-2018, 12:44 AM
Iran is a big and diverse country, not all of them look like Ahmedinejad, but i agree with Azeris they don't look similar to Turks as much as they would be expected to.
I didn't imply that everyone there looks like Ahmedinejad. I just said they look quite different "phenotypically", they have different traits and look different if you pick pictures of them as a whole, not necessarily more swarthier or darker, they simply have a distinct look. Simply see pictures of provinces next to Iran, people there look radically different if compared to other regions in the country. It's not a coincidence that the most exotic looking people in Turkey are from regions close to Syria/Iran/Iraq.

I think he look more common for someone from Eastern Turkey, not from the East-Thrace or Aegean regions, for example.

xtal
11-16-2018, 02:18 AM
Cap med or pontid + cm. Looks Turkish imo i dont see him pass as Iberian