PDA

View Full Version : Japan's newly appointed cyber security minister admits he's never used a computer

Mingle
11-16-2018, 03:26 PM
Despite the digital age that we live in, Japan's newly-appointed cyber security minister has never used a computer.

Sixty-eight year-old Yoshitaka Sakurada admitted his lack of computer skills at a parliamentary committee meeting on Wednesday reports SBS.

When asked by a member of the opposition whether he was computer literate, Mr Sakurada replied that he has "been independent since I was 25 and have always directed my staff and secretaries to do that kind of thing. I've never used a computer."

He was appointed head of cyber security by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, despite having never held a cabinet position is his 22 years in parliament.

Mr Sakurada also appeared confused when asked whether USB drives are used at nuclear facilities - but has said that he is confident there will be no problems with his newly appointed position.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/11/japan-s-newly-appointed-cyber-security-minister-admits-he-s-never-used-a-computer.html

Ülev
11-16-2018, 03:28 PM
:picard2:

Nurzat
11-16-2018, 03:33 PM
xD I love the guy already