11-18-2018, 10:02 PM
xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1DdJ11niDY

Nayalar
11-18-2018, 10:03 PM
FUERA means go away or get out of here.

CommonSense
11-18-2018, 10:40 PM
What does this have to do with taxonomy?

MobyD
11-18-2018, 11:05 PM

Its just their way of stirring more division

Bobby Six Killer
11-18-2018, 11:08 PM
Yeah they are really annoying always asking for money, complaining about the food they give to them, and shit, im like nigga did i tell you to cross the border?

Óttar
11-18-2018, 11:12 PM
Who are they yelling at, Americans or other Mexicans? Hondurans?

Never mind; it's Hondurans.

Joso
11-18-2018, 11:17 PM
Who are they yelling at, Americans or other Mexicans? Hondurans?

Never mind; it's Hondurans.

They are probably telling that to member Kmack and his family

Catarinense1998
11-18-2018, 11:20 PM
kkkkkkk What a irony. Pathetic country, hypocritical people.

Nayalar
11-18-2018, 11:44 PM

lol.

Nayalar
11-18-2018, 11:45 PM

It's for the lulz.

Catarinense1998
11-18-2018, 11:47 PM
lol.

Why "lol"? I'm stating the facts. Trump should build this wall early, then people like these son of &¨$##% cant move to US.

Nayalar
11-18-2018, 11:50 PM
Why "lol"? I'm stating the facts. Trump should build this wall early, then people like these son of &¨$##% cant move to US.

lol.

Ayetooey
11-18-2018, 11:52 PM
Now Mexicans know how Americans feel.

Zuh
11-19-2018, 12:00 AM

Pathetic country in what since? I don't see how Brazil is in any better position than Mexico both countries are fucking corrupted as hell.

Catarinense1998
11-19-2018, 12:04 AM
Pathetic country in what since? I don't see how Brazil is in any better position than Mexico both countries are fucking corrupted as hell.

I dont said that Brazil is better, Mexitard. Your county is pathetic for your population. Mexicans want to move to US, but want hondurans far from their frontiers.

Zuh
11-19-2018, 12:07 AM
I dont said that Brazil is better, Mexitard. Your county is pathetic for your population. Mexicans want to move to US, but want hondurans far from their frontiers.

"Mexitard" what's with that insults Sudaca? Keep in mind that the U.S is a very rich country I'm sure if Brazil or Argentina was next to that U.S they would be illegal immigration to that United States anyway Mexico is not rich to take care people from Hondurans they can barely provide sources to it's citizens.

Ayetooey
11-19-2018, 12:09 AM
"Mexitard" what's with that insults Sudaca? Keep in mind that the U.S is a very rich country I'm sure if Brazil or Argentina was next to that U.S they would be illegal immigration to that United States anyway Mexico is not rich to take care people from Hondurans they can barely provide sources to it's citizens.

This is true any other Latin American state would act the same as Mexico. This situation is quite ironic and it reminds me of the Turks complaining about Syrian refugees whilst economically impoverished Turks flood Europe by the masses, however regardless Mexico is entitled to protect its cultural heritage and its borders, so I hope Mexico sorts things out.

Catarinense1998
11-19-2018, 12:10 AM

You are racist and fascist. Human scum.

Zuh
11-19-2018, 12:11 AM
This is true any other Latin American state would act the same as Mexico. This situation is quite ironic and it reminds me of the Turks complaining about Syrian refugees whilst economically impoverished Turks flood Europe by the masses, however regardless Mexico is entitled to protect its cultural heritage and its borders, so I hope Mexico sorts things out.

In know that Irony from other Latin Americans its pathetic...:rolleyes:

Zuh
11-19-2018, 12:15 AM
You are racist and fascist. Human scum.

Take a fucking chill pill next time you quote me come in a better proper manner.

Catarinense1998
11-19-2018, 12:19 AM
Take a fucking chill pill next time you quote me come in a better proper manner.

I hate fascists and racists. You are one of them.

Bobby Six Killer
11-19-2018, 12:23 AM
Now Mexicans know how Americans feel.

We need an ICE agency ASAP

Zuh
11-19-2018, 12:26 AM

True that Mexican government doesn't do any shit

Bobby Six Killer
11-19-2018, 12:27 AM
True that Mexican government doesn't do any shit

Usually we don't care we see people crossing the country everyday. But this niggas are annoying as fuck, they don't work just demand the Mexican goverment stuff like wtf.

Ayetooey
11-19-2018, 12:30 AM

You need to build a wall, lmao.

Zuh
11-19-2018, 12:30 AM
Usually we don't care we see people crossing the country everyday. But this niggas are annoying as fuck, they don't work just demand the Mexican goverment stuff like wtf.

Exactly what it bothers me a lot is when people like these have no humble attitudes while that Mexican government doesn't care about its population yet they want to house them and give them free food its pathetic how many indigenous kids are sometimes begging for food on that streets? A lot very hypocritical of that Mexican government.

Bobby Six Killer
11-19-2018, 12:34 AM
You need to build a wall, lmao.

I agree, im getting a gun and pepper bullets to protect my country.

#MexicoForMexicans
#Whitewomen4Mexicans2

Bobby Six Killer
11-19-2018, 12:36 AM
Exactly what it bothers me a lot is when people like these have no humble attitudes while that Mexican government doesn't care about its population yet they want to house them and give them free food its pathetic how many indigenous kids are sometimes begging for food on that streets? A lot very hypocritical of that Mexican government.

we should just help this people to cross the border and to gtfo of here :rolleyes: ;)

Thorns
11-19-2018, 01:28 AM
Fear not good citizens of Tijuana. Despite the fact your city is virtually paradise on Earth, I am confident these migrants are not planning on staying there any longer than they have to.

alnortedelsur
11-19-2018, 02:00 AM
I don't criticize these Mexicans for rejecting that Hundurian immigrant invasion. All countries are in their right to protect their borders and identity, and don't wanting an invasion of homeless immigrants who are a burden to any country they immigrate.

And the common people of any country are in their right to protest if their governments are letting in an uncontrolled immigration of undesired immigrants, no caring for the will of their own citizens, as it looks like it's happening in Mexico.

Nayalar
11-19-2018, 07:51 AM
I don't criticize these Mexicans for rejecting that Hundurian immigrant invasion. All countries are in their right to protect their borders and identity, and don't wanting an invasion of homeless immigrants who are a burden to any country they immigrate.

And the common people of any country are in their right to protest if their governments are letting in an uncontrolled immigration of undesired immigrants, no caring for the will of their own citizens, as it looks like it's happening in Mexico.

Agree.

Smeagol
11-19-2018, 08:01 AM
Americans feel the same way towards Mexicans, get out of our country.

Zuh
11-19-2018, 08:13 AM
Americans feel the same way towards Mexicans, get out of our country.

I suggest you check pewhispanic.org website because you sound like you got stuck in that 90's most illegal immigration are from central Americans illegal immigration from Mexico towards that U.S has dropped almost to 0 nows day Mexico is not longer a third world country but more like a Second world in terms of economics and development.

One of that main reasons why I left California for my parents country because it's now much doing better but your ignorance or blindness doesn't let you see that actual reality your probably that typical gringo who's believes all negative news from Mexico I suggest you better watch other programming other than Fox News .

Bobby Six Killer
11-19-2018, 07:57 PM
https://scontent.fmex3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46488023_10161115446400182_5728223068363423744_n.j pg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeHKRsLp206ibRTl3p46pWWM49GQ8NOn6apS821Mk t9o1D1EidQZnS-2mnv1PnjgzwZ36TNpXSKjjQ2XS1vRmOF7YeFAUqysbUIXboxlp MUqhw&_nc_ht=scontent.fmex3-1.fna&oh=ba3cfb899c029597cb1b297777946714&oe=5C66369C

Thorns
11-19-2018, 08:16 PM
I suggest you check pewhispanic.org website because you sound like you got stuck in that 90's most illegal immigration are from central Americans illegal immigration from Mexico towards that U.S has dropped almost to 0 nows day Mexico is not longer a third world country but more like a Second world in terms of economics and development.

One of that main reasons why I left California for my parents country because it's now much doing better but your ignorance or blindness doesn't let you see that actual reality your probably that typical gringo who's believes all negative news from Mexico I suggest you better watch other programming other than Fox News .
That wasn't the point. The point was that (many) Americans feel the same way about Mexicans in the US as the Mexicans in Tijuana feel about the migrants, they want them to leave. There are probably at least 10 million Mexicans here illegally, not that you'd care about our laws, but by our definition they are here illegally. And illegal immigration by Mexicans into the US hasn't reached a level of zero, as you allege. You're on crack.

Other than that, be sure to spread the good news about the return home. Thanks in advance. I'll be sure to help by translating your post into Spanish and sharing it as much as possible. Surely you'll need the hard workers, and together we will make Mexico great again.

Nayalar
11-19-2018, 11:01 PM
That wasn't the point. The point was that (many) Americans feel the same way about Mexicans in the US as the Mexicans in Tijuana feel about the migrants, they want them to leave. There are probably at least 10 million Mexicans here illegally, not that you'd care about our laws, but by our definition they are here illegally. And illegal immigration by Mexicans into the US hasn't reached a level of zero, as you allege. You're on crack.

Other than that, be sure to spread the good news about the return home. Thanks in advance. I'll be sure to help by translating your post into Spanish and sharing it as much as possible. Surely you'll need the hard workers, and together we will make Mexico great again.

Well, in fact, mexico's illegal immiration is still the biggest in north america, and also the country with the largest number of illegals in the country. There is no mistake about what the other guy said.

Nayalar
11-19-2018, 11:01 PM
https://scontent.fmex3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46488023_10161115446400182_5728223068363423744_n.j pg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeHKRsLp206ibRTl3p46pWWM49GQ8NOn6apS821Mk t9o1D1EidQZnS-2mnv1PnjgzwZ36TNpXSKjjQ2XS1vRmOF7YeFAUqysbUIXboxlp MUqhw&_nc_ht=scontent.fmex3-1.fna&oh=ba3cfb899c029597cb1b297777946714&oe=5C66369C

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Autrigón
11-19-2018, 11:09 PM
Mexico needs to build a big wall and make Honduras pay for it.

Zuh
11-21-2018, 03:30 AM

I understand where you coming from and it's completely understandable that way sometimes Smeagol feels towards illegal immigration just to share a little about me I'm also an American U.S citzen anchor baby what ever you want to call it my parents and I went home because Mexico is doing much better than before plus they were illegally in that United States I will make sure I fix my parents Legal residence in case they would like to return to that U.S and this time thanks to me would be that "lawful way"