PDA

View Full Version : What is the "whitest" phenotype ?

Dekziiro
11-19-2018, 07:47 PM
I want to say, what is the phenotype with the most pale skin ?

I think Caucasid and North Atlantid are the most pale looking.

Dekziiro
11-19-2018, 07:49 PM
http://humanphenotypes.net/northatlantidm.jpg http://humanphenotypes.net/northatlantidf.jpg
https://pp.userapi.com/c834102/v834102166/19a02/6fMUsVh5LL0.jpg

Ülev
11-19-2018, 07:50 PM
Dalofaelid and Brunn

Dekziiro
11-19-2018, 07:52 PM
Dalofaelid and Brunn

T'es français ?

Ülev
11-19-2018, 07:52 PM
T'es français ?

pas du tout

Ryuk
11-19-2018, 07:53 PM
Nordid,baltid,mtebid.

black hole
11-19-2018, 08:28 PM
I am not sure about phenotype, but in general Balto-Finnics, British islanders and mountain groups of native North Caucasians are the palest.

TheMaestro
11-19-2018, 08:35 PM
Hallstatt Nordid master race.
But atlantid is probably the best, many famous actors have this phenotype and they are all good looking.

cyberlorian
11-19-2018, 08:36 PM

Surely, neither North Atlantid nor Caucasid is the lightest one on average. Most probably, Baltid is the lightest one. For the most European one, I think it is Upper Paleolithic.

Ruggery
11-19-2018, 08:52 PM
Surely, neither North Atlantid nor Caucasid is the lightest one on average. Most probably, Baltid is the lightest one. For the most European one, I think it is Upper Paleolithic.

Which one is that?

Ruggery
11-19-2018, 08:54 PM

There is also a subtype of Baltic that is very pale.

cyberlorian
11-19-2018, 08:54 PM
Which one is that?

I guess, Brünn.

Ruggery
11-19-2018, 09:12 PM
I guess, Brünn.

Only that?

I think they should also include the phenotype of redheads.

cyberlorian
11-19-2018, 09:13 PM
Only that?

I think they should also include the phenotype of redheads.

Most redheads' classifications are Brünn, as far as I konw. :)

Erronkari
11-19-2018, 09:18 PM
And Hallstatt???

Regnera
11-20-2018, 12:27 AM
Hallstatt I guess

Ruggery
11-20-2018, 12:43 AM
Most redheads' classifications are Brünn, as far as I konw. :)

There are other phenotypes with redheads such as Subnordids and Tronders.

rein
11-20-2018, 12:45 AM
Faelid.

RandomGuy20
11-20-2018, 02:01 AM
Nordid and Baltid imo

Daco Celtic
11-20-2018, 02:20 AM
Brunn...actually it depends how much they've had to drink

Septentrion
05-29-2019, 01:55 AM

Caucasid? No.
The palest ones are Brunn, Keltic Nordid, North-Atlantid.

PaleoEuropean
05-29-2019, 02:01 AM
Baltid,Borreby,Brunn,Hallstatt,Nordid,and Tronder/any cro-magnid types. Hallstatt, Nordid and Tronder are more Indo-Aryanized and Baltid is partly Asiatic.

Rgvgjhvv
05-29-2019, 02:26 AM
Brunn or Nordid I was thinking

The One
05-29-2019, 02:31 AM
North Atlantid or north Atlantid + CM/Robust North Atlantids with pale skin.

Zeus
05-29-2019, 02:50 AM
probably North Atlantid because when I think of the term "white" I attribute it to the British above all

PaleoEuropean
05-29-2019, 03:07 AM
probably North Atlantid because when I think of the term "white" I attribute it to the British above all

I would agree to an extant, but the whitest British people are those of Scandinavian or Native British descent admixture wise. Welsh have heavy Norman influences, Irish and Scots as well. English people have Anglo-Jute-Saxon and Norse origins or influence as well.
Being American I know of very few British Isles people that aren't Scandinavian in origin and whiter than the Scand people. If you look at the Brits population who have bred with Mediterranean Celts, their skin is usually an off white greyish tone; not even truly white; the contrast of their dark hair just makes it appear so.

Zeus
05-29-2019, 03:37 AM
I would agree to an extant, but the whitest British people are those of Scandinavian or Native British descent admixture wise. Welsh have heavy Norman influences, Irish and Scots as well. English people have Anglo-Jute-Saxon and Norse origins or influence as well.
Being American I know of very few British Isles people that aren't Scandinavian in origin and whiter than the Scand people. If you look at the Brits population who have bred with Mediterranean Celts, their skin is usually an off white greyish tone; not even truly white; the contrast of their dark hair just makes it appear so.

I was using the term "white" in more of a historical/cultural context centered on the United States. If we're talking skin tone, then the whitest people are probably East Asians or Scandinavians.

Ruggery
05-29-2019, 04:22 AM

Irish and Scotts are more white(in skin)than germanics English.

Latinus
05-29-2019, 04:33 AM
Brunn.

Rĉdwald
05-29-2019, 05:26 AM
North Atlantid

Septentrion
05-31-2019, 01:17 AM
Irish and Scotts are more white(in skin)than germanics English.

Yes, they are slightly "whiter" than the Germanic English. However the English are the whitest Germanics. All other Germanic whether Scandinavian, German, Dutch sort of tan or darken more.

Ruggery
05-31-2019, 01:24 AM
Yes, they are slightly "whiter" than the Germanic English. However the English are the whitest Germanics. All other Germanic whether Scandinavian, German, Dutch sort of tan or darken more.

Maybe yes but the difference is not big.

Septentrion
05-31-2019, 01:24 AM

Rubbish! The British and Irish are the most florid-skinned people in the world. Celts have the whitest skin phototype. No nation on the face of the earth has a higher frequency of skin type 1 and 2 than the Celtic Fringe populations.

Septentrion
05-31-2019, 03:06 AM
http://humanphenotypes.net/northatlantidm.jpg http://humanphenotypes.net/northatlantidf.jpg
https://pp.userapi.com/c834102/v834102166/19a02/6fMUsVh5LL0.jpg

Pigmentation of the two types, you posted:

1) North Atlantid ( Most common in Ireland and the United Kingdom)
Pigmentation characteristics:
Skin colour: mainly pale, sometimes ruddy or freckled
Hair colour: mainly brown, sometimes black or red
Eye colour: mainly blue, but also green or gray

2) Mtebid ( Most common in the Caucasus Mountains region, in Georgia, Chechnya and Ossetia)
Skin colour: mainly light brown
Hair colour: mainly brown
Eye colour: mainly brown
The second one ( Mtebid) is not the "whitest" or among the "whitest" phenotypes.