PDA

View Full Version : Bill Wiese - 23 Minutes In Hell

Loki
11-22-2018, 08:47 PM
Probably the best warning about the reality of hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYxKRoONrfY

Kazimiera
11-22-2018, 08:49 PM
Loki, what are you concerned about hell? You post so many threads about hell that it's a little worrying.

Loki
11-22-2018, 08:54 PM
Loki, what are you concerned about hell? You post so many threads about hell that it's a little worrying.

It is incredibly important for everyone to know this... I would urge you to watch the video. It could change your life. I think most people don't realise what life is about, and where they are heading for eternity. God has graciously shown me many things, and I feel it is my duty to show as many people as possible.

Teutone
11-22-2018, 08:54 PM
Off Topic but is he related to Tim Wiese?

Loki
11-22-2018, 08:57 PM
Off Topic but is he related to Tim Wiese?

I don't know who that is.

Teutone
11-22-2018, 08:59 PM
I don't know who that is.

they both are dark skinned germans

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wiese

Kazimiera
11-22-2018, 09:13 PM
I'm not sure scare tactics are the most effective way to change people's idea on religion. It could have quite the opposite effect than intended.

Loki
11-22-2018, 09:30 PM
I'm not sure scare tactics are the most effective way to change people's idea on religion. It could have quite the opposite effect than intended.

I can see how it can be construed as scare tactics, but it isn't. And what people make of it is up to them. All I can do is do my part and warn people about it. It's not rocket science, truth is truth. A spade needs to be called a spade. There is no space for fancy stories or telling people how nice they are, or that "love" is the only way or other New Agey nonsense like that... no. I tell the truth to people, and it is up to them what they make of it. Everyone will have to give account for themselves one day. I'm just a messenger, and unfortunately this is a message that cannot be sugarcoated.

It isn't about religion either. This is not religion, or church. It is reality.