PDA

View Full Version : Mens Restroom Etiquette

Gwynyvyr
03-05-2009, 08:40 PM
I don't know where you post humor yet....this one is funny, though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw

MarcvSS
03-05-2009, 08:46 PM
I don't know where you post humor yet....this one is funny, though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMwSeriously?

Beorn
03-05-2009, 09:12 PM
I am a strict observer of the male toilet etiquette. I do, however, prefer to use the cubicles for all my toilet needs.

I swear I am the unluckiest person alive and always get the old man next to me who wants to strike up conversations whilst holding his penis and urinating. Thus why I lock myself in the cubicles.

Jägerstaffel
03-05-2009, 10:02 PM
It bugs me when people talk to me at the urinal. I'm not too stuck up about it but it does seem weird.

And the worst is someone patting you on the back. I was in London and this guy patted me on the back whilst I was busy and said 'cheers mate!' in a pub bathroom.

Sure, he seemed blitzed but no excuse!

Absinthe
03-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Zarathustra studios?? :D

Barreldriver
03-05-2009, 10:52 PM
Lol that was hilarious, and oddly true.

Loddfafner
03-05-2009, 11:17 PM
I bet the guy with the mohawk was expecting to make some money from some toe-tapping Senator.

Osweo
03-06-2009, 12:03 AM
I always get the old man next to me who wants to strike up conversations whilst holding his penis and urinating. Thus why I lock myself in the cubicles.
I just knew we'd met before! :wink

I had a curious incident in a gents' toilet a while ago. I went out with my brother and his mates, and had only been sat down for a few minutes before I needed a wazz. So I went, did it, and as I was leaving, a lad came in who had just been sat with us (I hadn't met any of my brother's friends before), but I hadn't had the chance to speak with him so far. "Y'alright, Mate?" I says, giving a grin and maybe a wink, as I do. He seemed a bit scared, but said "Hiya!" and carried on. I went back, and yet the same lad was sat there at our table - I'd let on to a complete stranger in the bogs! :eek::embarrassed Damned lookalikes! But then, he came and sat with us - turns out that he WAS a mate of my brothers, but had a double even in that group! We then saw what had happened, to my relief!

The video was mildly amusing, but the ability of the narrator to mispronounce just about every word of longer than two syllables (and several shorter) was gobsmacking to me. I hear it's something they call 'American English'... :eek:

But anyway, wasn't there a game around a few years ago, where you had to choose the correct Urinal (You RYE nal, not Your in ull! :p)?
Many of the more interesting aspects of piss-stones choice were ignored in this video. For instance:

X = occupied, _ = unoccupied urinal

X _ _ X _ X

Where do you go? It's highly debateable.
The middle one shows preference of the middle pisser. The one on the left shows a dangerous homosexual preference for inspecting the paraphernalia of the man on left end. The right one might seem to demonstrate a desire to maximise genitalia-ogling by having two to look at. HOWEVER, the latter is the only real way out! Taking the second urinal from the left shows a preference of the Far Left pisser that marks him out ABOVE TWO OTHER men, thereby strengthening suspicions of your homoerotic tendencies. To stand between the two men on the right is most commensurate with being a devil may care man of the world type who doesn't give a damn who sees what he's got, but who doesn't at the same time deliberately seek out semi-private audiences with men who stand alone at the far end of the urinals...

Beorn
03-06-2009, 12:08 AM
X = occupied, _ = unoccupied urinal

X _ _ X _ X

X _ _ X _ X = cubicle.

Osweo
03-06-2009, 12:17 AM
It's 'Out of Order'!

Beorn
03-06-2009, 12:31 AM
It's 'Out of Order'!

LOL! It's never stopped me from using one in the past.

But for the sake of the question, I would take the urinal on the left. The reason being that wedging yourself between two men is tantamount to openly declaring your enjoyment of not one, but two, men's company, and don't bother yourself with the double predicament of being thought of by two men as a peeping tom.

X X _ X _ X

I would consider the left option to be finished sooner as his placement - if going by the rules of toilet etiquette - was there first, if not second.
To find yourself next to two men and the end right leaving most likely after the man at the left hand side; the predicament of being caught standing side by side in the middle of a row of urinals by new arrivals would validate their assumptions to us having knowingly arranged such positioning and therefore violating the male toilet etiquette.

_ _ _ X X _

Osweo
03-06-2009, 12:53 AM
But for the sake of the question, I would take the urinal on the left. The reason being that wedging yourself between two men is tantamount to openly declaring your enjoyment of not one, but two, men's company, and don't bother yourself with the double predicament of being thought of by two men as a peeping tom.

X X _ X _ X

I would consider the left option to be finished sooner as his placement - if going by the rules of toilet etiquette - was there first, if not second.
To find yourself next to two men and the end right leaving most likely after the man at the left hand side; the predicament of being caught standing side by side in the middle of a row of urinals by new arrivals would validate their assumptions to us having knowingly arranged such positioning and therefore violating the male toilet etiquette.

Can the Administration have this raving queen removed from the Forum, please? :p
Like I said, you've REALLY demonstrated a fancy to the man on the far left! It's as though he was waiting for you, on a private little date or something! :eek:

An important part of urinal use is nonchalance, and that is far better given out by standing with the fellers on the right.

No wonder them creepy old men always chat to you in there... :wink

Frigga
03-07-2009, 01:25 AM
Gawd, it's so much easier for us women! We get to sequester ourselves in the stalls, and no one can bug you!

Jealous aren't ya! :P :D

Loki
03-07-2009, 01:34 AM
Gawd, it's so much easier for us women! We get to sequester ourselves in the stalls, and no one can bug you!

Jealous aren't ya! :P :D

Well, the men have stalls too ... the difference between us and you is that we have a choice! :p

To be honest I frequently prefer using the stalls anyway ... (if they're clean). I like privacy and dislike standing in pee at the urinals! Also, no toilet paper at the urinals if you know what I mean. :embarrassed A lot of men just like to "shake it dry", but it's never completely sufficient! Walking around with wet underpants is not a pleasant experience.

Too much information? :coffee:

Brynhild
03-07-2009, 01:37 AM
Loads of fun they are, when you accidentally walk into one...

Frigga
03-07-2009, 01:46 AM
Doesn't the saying go: "You can wiggle and you can dance, but the last few drops always end up in your pants"?

:P

Jägerstaffel
03-07-2009, 08:38 PM
If you shake it more than 3 times, you're playing with it.