PDA

View Full Version : classify Kurdish teachers

Hadouken
11-30-2018, 10:47 AM
they studied "kurdology" lol . and they are teaching the kurdish language . so they must be kurds I guess . but I dont know their provinces and dont have much information about them

https://up.picr.de/34461656nm.jpg

Mark
11-30-2018, 10:50 AM
1 and 3 look mostly robust Pontid. #2 looks more Med-Anatolid.

cyberlorian
11-30-2018, 11:01 AM
Left to right:

North Pontid

Irano Nordoid

Cappadoican Mediterranid

Hadouken
11-30-2018, 03:26 PM
up

Columella
11-30-2018, 09:27 PM
I think they would all pass in V.Eickstedts “Anatolide”

Seth MacFarlane
11-30-2018, 09:40 PM
I think 1 and 3 may be brothers probably they look related and are pontid . . Middle is taurid

Token
11-30-2018, 09:41 PM
The two guys on the sides look pretty exotic for Kurds, they would fit well anywhere in Western Europe.

Hadouken
11-30-2018, 09:41 PM
I think they would all pass in V.Eickstedts “Anatolide”

thanks for posting in my thread

can you post also in these please ?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?266930-classify-Kurdish-Author-and-political-figure

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?266667-classify-another-Kurdish-writer

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?266536-classify-Kurdish-feminist

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?263108-classify-Kurdish-politicain

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?265726-classify-Kurdish-woman-(singer)

Hadouken
11-30-2018, 09:42 PM
The two guys on the sides look pretty exotic for Kurds, they would fit well in any country of Western Europe.

they dont look exotic for kurds .....

Token
11-30-2018, 09:46 PM
they dont look exotic for kurds .....

Yes they do, lets be honest here. Search for Kurds on Google and see how they look nothing like these guys. Sincerely, i doubt they are really ethnic Kurds.

Hadouken
11-30-2018, 09:48 PM
Yes they do, lets be honest here. Search for Kurds on Google and see how they look nothing like these guys. Sincerely, i doubt they are really ethnic Kurds.

I said already 1000 times that you can not go by random google images if you want to know how kurds look like . I made a gallery thread with 10000 ethnic kurds to inform you people and it seems it was a waste of time

all these 3 men have turkish names (we kurds have turkish names in turkey) , have studied kurdology and are kurdish teachers . they studied in mardin I think

all 3 look very kurdish . I dont know what you are seeing . fuck my life ...

Token
11-30-2018, 09:51 PM
I said already 1000 times that you can not go by random google images if you want to know how kurds look like . I made a gallery thread with 10000 ethnic kurds to inform you people and it seems it was a waste of time

all these 3 men have turkish names (we kurds have turkish names in turkey) , have studied kurdology and are kurdish teachers . they studied in mardin I think

all 3 look very kurdish . I dont know what you are seeing . fuck my life ...
I don't trust your biased gallery, i rather trust in random unselected pics on the internet. And even when compared to your gallery these two men stick out like a sore thumb. Are Kurds supposed to look like Western Europeans now? :laugh:

Hadouken
11-30-2018, 09:53 PM
I don't trust your biased gallery, i rather trust in random unselected pics on the internet. And even when compared to your gallery these two men stick out like a sore thumb. Are Kurds supposed to look like Western Europeans now? :laugh:

my gallery is not biased . it is very representative .

I dont see the western european thing either . they look very kurdish . stop trolling

Seth MacFarlane
11-30-2018, 09:54 PM

With all due respect random google images aren’t exactly representative, its lazy and ignorant.

Seth MacFarlane
11-30-2018, 09:55 PM
Feature wise the guys on the outside looks turkish/Kurdish to me don’t let pigment fool you .

Token
11-30-2018, 09:55 PM
my gallery is not biased . it is very representative .

I dont see the western european thing either . they look very kurdish . stop trolling

Ok dude, whatever makes you happy.

Hadouken
11-30-2018, 09:56 PM
Feature wise the guys on the outside looks turkish/Kurdish to me don’t let pigment fool you .

they look very kurdish . this is a fucking joke :lol:

but it means I do something right . fuck the ignorant cunts

Papastratosels26
11-30-2018, 09:58 PM
Left and right they look Turkish. The guy in the center look Arab imo.

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Hadouken
11-30-2018, 09:59 PM
Left and right they look Turkish. The guy in the center look Arab imo.

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

they all 3 look kurdish haha

arab ? what kind of arab ?

this forum is hilarious

Marmara
11-30-2018, 09:59 PM
They look Kurdish.

Myanthropologies
11-30-2018, 10:03 PM

Lol this comment is so ignorant. As someone who has seen Kurds in real life, I can confirm that these men are not "exotic" or "atypical" at all. There are Kurds who are even lighter than this, too. Their features are very Georgian like, and that is not uncommon at all.

Looking at war-torn Kurds does not give a representative image.

lonewolfcypriot
11-30-2018, 10:06 PM
They look Zaza.

Hadouken
11-30-2018, 10:06 PM
Lol this comment is so ignorant. As someone who has seen Kurds in real life, I can confirm that these men are not "exotic" or "atypical" at all. There are Kurds who are even lighter than this, too. Their features are very Georgian like, and that is not uncommon at all.

Looking at war-torn Kurds does not give a representative image.

I dont see the georgian thing either . they just look kurdish to me

and as I said I made a big fat gallery with many kurdish faces . ridiculous .....

beside of that there are also pics of "kurds" where there are foreigners walking with the kurds etc. . you can not go by google images . AND a lot of those pics are from iraq while I post mostly turkey kurds

Myanthropologies
11-30-2018, 10:10 PM
I dont see the georgian thing either . they just look kurdish to me

and as I said I made a big fat gallery with many kurdish faces . ridiculous .....

beside of that there are also pics of "kurds" where there are foreigners walking with the kurds etc. . you can not go by google images . AND a lot of those pics are from iraq while I post mostly turkey kurds

Well Kurdish and Georgian people overlap A LOT. So them also looking Georgian doesnt mean they cant also look Kurdish. They look very Kurdish too, and their features and even pigmentation are not rare either. I just always notice Southern Europeans or people of Southern European descent getting really insecure whenever they see photos of West Asians who are light skinned for some reason. I think it is because they tell themselves "I am not brown like those kebab middle easterners over there" to make themselves feel better. So when they see any remotely light Middle Eastern people, it shatters their egos.

Using pictures of war torn Kurds against westerner styled people is just distasteful and dishonest. Most people who look at google images are lazy. I've seen Kurds in real life and these men are not atypical.

Hadouken
11-30-2018, 10:11 PM
Well Kurdish and Georgian people overlap A LOT. So them also looking Georgian doesnt mean they cant also look Kurdish. They look very Kurdish too, and their features and even pigmentation are not rare either. I just always notice Southern Europeans or people of Southern European descent getting really insecure whenever they see photos of West Asians who are light skinned for some reason. I think it is because they tell themselves "I am not brown like those kebab middle easterners over there" to make themselves feel better. So when they see any remotely light Middle Eastern people, it shatters their egos.

Using pictures of war torn Kurds against westerner styled people is just distasteful and dishonest. Most people who look at google images are lazy. I've seen Kurds in real life and these men are not atypical.

I wouldnt even have thought that these men will be seen as atypical in the first place . western europe ....lol

yeah they are welsh who went to Mardin to study kurdology and teach kurdish . what else ...

people have to take my gallery and stick it in their ass and stfu

Myanthropologies
11-30-2018, 10:13 PM
I wouldnt even have thought that these men will be seen as atypical in the first place . western europe ....lol

yeah they are welsh who went to Mardin to study kurdology and teach kurdish . what else ...

people have to take my gallery and stick it in their ass and stfu

Lol yeah, the western European comment caught me off-guard. Lol wtf. They look 100% Kurdish.

Khamzat
11-30-2018, 10:13 PM
The two guys on the sides look pretty exotic for Kurds, they would fit well anywhere in Western Europe.
Neither of them would pass in Western Europe I promise you, the one on the right looks pretty standard Kurd to me from the ones I know in the UK, the one on the right could also pass as afghan imo

Gangrel
11-30-2018, 10:15 PM
Token is a tard lmfao

Hadouken
11-30-2018, 10:16 PM
Lol yeah, the western European comment caught me off-guard. Lol wtf. They look 100% Kurdish.

google italian fans to see how italians look like :rolleyes: google images ftw

https://www.google.de/search?biw=1120&bih=593&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=FMQBXOTIAYjTwQKb5Z-YBg&q=italian+fans&oq=italian+fans&gs_l=img.3..0i19j0i8i30i19l3.32602.33172..33310... 0.0..0.52.286.6......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0j0i67.Ulv-sBIsGHc#imgrc=wxak9uZwDLOMIM:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqJfC6yxJ9rdDhRO3RkAcHE7T6GgVnn m12Ljuk7EM6wEd0DWzPhQ

https://c1.staticflickr.com/8/7377/8722370035_ae65540312_z.jpg

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/italian-fans-cheer-at-their-national-team-while-watching-the-match-picture-id102083754?k=6&m=102083754&s=612x612&w=0&h=WM3DfHdrAiAHj8ouDQ3YdqyUfjsWeqhbzAcexwllM_c=

Joso
11-30-2018, 10:18 PM
The one on the left: East med
The one on the middle: Armenoid
The one on the right: Dinaro-med

Nazarene
12-01-2018, 12:07 AM
I think the lighting is messing up their pigmentation, but there are ofc lightskinned kurds. These guys look very kurdish in their features anyways, could pass in all of the realms of the West Asian nation.