PDA

View Full Version : Montenegrin-Serb Politician goes on a tirade

Dukagjini
11-30-2018, 03:21 PM
Milan Knezevic is a Serb politician from Montenegro.

I don't understand anything he said, except that I think he talked some shit about us Malesors and to a Malesor.

South slavs please translate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFCXINO_oVA&t=31s

Dukagjini
11-30-2018, 03:40 PM
Malesors are native inhabitants of Montenegro and Albania. We haven't moved anywhere from this territory.

Bosniensis
11-30-2018, 03:58 PM
He is complaining about Anti-Serbian politics in Montenegro and complains about Kosovo independence, support to Kosovo itd....

Albanian and Turkish flags were revealed in Rožaje and he flipped out complains if Serbs did so it would be all over the news..

He complains how Ilir Meta celebrates national Albanian day in Montenegro: Rožaje etc..

He complains how Ahmet Davutoglu was in Rožaje saying: "Nobody will disconnect us ever again" xD

He says that all Herzegovians are Serbs....

How everyone is against Serbia etc..

Dukagjini
11-30-2018, 04:01 PM
He is complaining about Anti-Serbian politics in Montenegro and complains about Kosovo independence, support to Kosovo itd....

Albanian and Turkish flags were revealed in Rožaje and he flipped out complains if Serbs did so it would be all over the news..

He complains how Ilir Meta celebrates national Albanian day in Montenegro: Rožaje etc..

He complains how Ahmet Davutoglu was in Rožaje saying: "Nobody will disconnect us ever again" xD

He says that all Herzegovians are Serbs....

How everyone is against Serbia etc..

Thanks.

The 'Shqiptarization' of Montenegro, just makes no sense. Albanians of Montenegro are only 32,000 here according to the last census data.

If he wants to say Ilir Meta shouldn't come fine, but Vučić or any other Serb politician shouldn't come either.

What did he say about Malesors?

What about Malesors, what did he say about us.

Bosniensis
11-30-2018, 04:07 PM
Thanks.

The 'Shqiptarization' of Montenegro, just makes no sense. Albanians of Montenegro are only 32,000 here according to the last census data.

If he wants to say Ilir Meta can't come fine, but Vučić or any other Serb politician can't come either.

What did he say about Malesors?

What about Malesors, what did he say about us.

I'll re-listen again brb.

Bosniensis
11-30-2018, 04:15 PM
You have asked Mr. Škrelja: When did Albanians acted Pretentious against any of our Territroy?

1941 after occupation of Kingdom of Yugoslavia, Albanians from Malesie and Albania took 200 Zećana and locked them in logor camp behind Dečić mountain, they took all property Zetan people.

And if it wasn't for Grand father of Refik Šabanadžović none of them would be alive. They took them in "jaram" and pulled them in "čarabajima" ... whatever that is.

Dukagjini
11-30-2018, 04:18 PM
You have asked Mr. Škrelja: When did Albanians acted Pretentious against any of our Territroy?

1941 after occupation of Kingdom of Yugoslavia, Albanians from Malesie and Albania took 200 Zećana and locked them in logor camp behind Dečić mountain, they took all property Zetan people.

And if it wasn't for Grand father of Refik Šabanadžović none of them would be alive. They took them in "jaram" and pulled them in "čarabajima" ... whatever that is.

Thanks. Malesors were never pretentious against Montenegro. In fact many were actually close with Montenegrin, and probably Serb tribes during fight against Turks. We have accepted the Montenegrin state, and no one of us is calling for an Albanian uprising in Montenegro.

Bosniensis
11-30-2018, 04:19 PM
Thanks.

How could you took those 200 people c c cc c xD

Dukagjini
11-30-2018, 10:15 PM
Really wish I could understand what they are saying but 'Velika Albanija' is back on top

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJIUdgHVPto

Morlak
12-01-2018, 06:10 PM
Really wish I could understand what they are saying but 'Velika Albanija' is back on top

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJIUdgHVPto
At the start he is complaining how Montenegrin government tries to show Serbia and Serbs as occupators of Montenegro.

Then he says how Greater Albania is being created rn(removal of border bettwen Kosovo and Albania, increasing influence of Albanians in N.Macedonia etc..)
He then points that Albanian municipalities in Montenegro(Gusinje,Tuzi,Ulcinj) are fighting for their borders and then he asks what will Montenegro do when Albanians try to secede and who will support them when they are portraying their only true ally(Serbia) as occupator. He also says that they are increasing division amongst Orthodox people in Montenegro

He later confirms some historical facts that in 1918 90% of Montenegrins wanted to unite with Serbia and that all Orthodox Slavic people of Montenegro back then considered themselves as Serbs

Wrong
12-01-2018, 06:15 PM
How could you took those 200 people c c cc c xD
lol

Dukagjini
12-01-2018, 08:17 PM
At the start he is complaining how Montenegrin government tries to show Serbia and Serbs as occupators of Montenegro.

Then he says how Greater Albania is being created rn(removal of border bettwen Kosovo and Albania, increasing influence of Albanians in N.Macedonia etc..)
He then points that Albanian municipalities in Montenegro(Gusinje,Tuzi,Ulcinj) are fighting for their borders and then he asks what will Montenegro do when Albanians try to secede and who will support them when they are portraying their only true ally(Serbia) as occupator. He also says that they are increasing division amongst Orthodox people in Montenegro

He later confirms some historical facts that in 1918 90% of Montenegrins wanted to unite with Serbia and that all Orthodox Slavic people of Montenegro back then considered themselves as Serbs

Thanks for translating. I've never heard of any Albanians from Montenegro inc myself that have called for a secession.

No Montenegro Albanians even call for such a thing.

Morlak
12-01-2018, 09:07 PM
Thanks for translating. I've never heard of any Albanians from Montenegro inc myself that have called for a secession.

No Montenegro Albanians even call for such a thing.

Well, i know that there is Malesors who arent separatists but there is surely some who are and it generally seems to me that vast majority of Albanians wants ethnic Albania.
I could be wrong because Serbian media likes to overreact sometimes in topics related to Albanians

Dukagjini
12-01-2018, 09:17 PM
Well, i know that there is Malesors who arent separatists but there is surely some who are and it generally seems to me that vast majority of Albanians wants ethnic Albania.
I could be wrong because Serbian media likes to overreact sometimes in topics related to Albanians

Tbh i think it's a balkan thing. Montenegrin Serbs would probably want Montenegro to back with Serbia again, etc..

But nobody of the public would call or really believe these things whole heartedly because of the war that these secessions entail.

Nobody wants war rn.