PDA

View Full Version : Turks are coming back on Balkan: Americans to handover large military base on Kosovo to Turkey

Saruman
05-03-2011, 04:03 PM
http://hannah.smith-family.com/archive/camp_bondsteel_kosovo.jpg

Turkey could, as part of their return to Balkan, enter American military base near Uroševac "Camp Bondsteel" which US forces are soon to depart, learns "Frankfurt news" referring to diplomatic sources.

It's about the biggest American military base built outside of US after Vietnam war.
Departure from the base near Uroševac was announced in late March by American ambassador in Priština Christoffer Dell because of excessive finacial expenses and that caused real confusion among Serbian military theorists and analists in regard to the announcement that the base could be inherited precisely by the Turks.

Ninoslav Krstić, former commander of joint forces of security says that such scenario cannot possibly be in Serbias advantage.

"arrival of new occupants from the east would be bad for Serbia. Ankara with this base gains direct territorial link with Sandzak via Kosovo which is a road of green transversal all the way to Sarajevo" fears Krstic.

Turkey is, as he says, an American ally and that link is maybe even stronger than with EU which Turks are for years attempting to join, without success, so they even got to be known as "eternal candidates".

"America is including Turkey in this area, no longer interesting for them. Turkish interest in return is spreading onto European continent, where many Turks live, primarily in Germany and France. Russia has nothing against, considering their good relations with Ankara." Explains Krstić.

Former director of Military-security agency also fears arrival of Turkish armed forces on Kosovo.

"balkan is compensation to Turkey for German opposition to this state joining the EU. I think it is realistic that, at least within the NATO frame, Turkish contingent arrives especially as negotiations between Priština and Belgrade are nearing their end, and that is not good".

Translated from
http://www.dnevnik.ba/novosti/svijet/turci-se-vra%C4%87aju-na-balkan-amerikanci-im-poklanja-veliku-vojnu-bazu-na-kosovu
And published in all major newspapers in Bosnia, Serbia etc.

Soo, Turks misbehave towards Israel but still in return they might gain a free foothold on the Balkan they were looking for, for their neo-Ottoman plans! As I've previously said they are forgiven, because they are needed by those in control of America.
Jews might have had squabbles with Turks recently but when it comes to working against Europe they sing the same tune.

Turks already have a contingent of 479 soldiers on Kosovo, but if this is correct it could rise dramatically.

The Lawspeaker
05-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Typical. America selling Europe to the Turks. It's almost like it was planned all along.

Odoacer
05-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Garbage.

I don't believe it's even possible for the U.S. to sell the base to Turkey. The property would devolve either to general NATO administration, if it remains open, or if it is closed it will go to the control of the Republic of Kosovo, in which case Serbia will dispute it.

Magister Eckhart
05-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Garbage.

I don't believe it's even possible for the U.S. to sell the base to Turkey. The property would devolve either to general NATO administration, if it remains open, or if it is closed it will go to the control of the Republic of Kosovo, in which case Serbia will dispute it.

I'm not so sceptical, considering who our commander-in-chief is.

Really, though, this is less than relevant. Kosovo is already a Mohammedan polity and if you're worried about the Turks conquering Europe look at Germany, not the Balkans.

Albion
05-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Is this a joke? :mad:

Odoacer
05-03-2011, 04:41 PM
I'm not so sceptical, considering who our commander-in-chief is.

Have we ever sold a military base, surrounded by the sovereign territory of one state, to another state? I don't know of any such case, although I admit I may simply be ignorant. But I do not see how it would be possible under international law, & especially given that Kosovo is not universally recognized, I highly doubt that it would be done. The most likely scenario, IMO, is that the base will fall under general NATO administration. That MAY involve the Turks, since they're NATO members, but in that case it couldn't be a unilateral move by the U.S.

Saruman
05-03-2011, 05:24 PM
Have we ever sold a military base, surrounded by the sovereign territory of one state, to another state? I don't know of any such case, although I admit I may simply be ignorant. But I do not see how it would be possible under international law, & especially given that Kosovo is not universally recognized, I highly doubt that it would be done. The most likely scenario, IMO, is that the base will fall under general NATO administration. That MAY involve the Turks, since they're NATO members, but in that case it couldn't be a unilateral move by the U.S.

Garbage.

I don't think it would be sold, just "given" according to these reports. And yes it might fall under NATO administration with Turks sending additional troops. What could happen after is that other countries withdraw mostly and as a compensation for that Turks increase their contingent even more, and who knows if they leave NATO one day they could move in a whole Corps there ( their 3rd corps is a rapidly deployable force even now).

Turkish general elections are in 40 days, and Edogan's AKP is expected to win. Erdogan is expected to run for president next year or in 2014, and then he can serve as president until 2022 or 2024 giving him loads of time to further islamize the Turkey, further promote Neo-Ottomanism abroad, perhaps leave NATO etc..

Panopticon
05-03-2011, 05:24 PM
There's a Turkish military base in Kosova already, it's located in Prizren.

Saruman
05-03-2011, 05:25 PM
There's a Turkish military base in Kosova already, it's located in Prizren.

It's a small base for their 500 strong contingent. Camp Bondsteel is much larger though.

Ushtari
05-03-2011, 05:27 PM
While more and more are leaving kosova, turks coming there seems very unlikely.

Panopticon
05-03-2011, 05:30 PM
It's a small base for their 500 strong contingent. Camp Bondsteel is much larger though.

Yeah, I have family that lives quite close to Camp Bondsteel actually.

Odoacer
05-03-2011, 05:32 PM
I don't think it would be sold, just "given" according to these reports.

And what does "given" mean, if it doesn't mean sold? If the Turks are involved, it will only be through the agreement of NATO. The U.S. could not unilaterally hand this base over to the Turks. That's why I think the reports are garbage.

Saruman
05-03-2011, 05:34 PM

It is unlikely that KFOR numbers are to drop below certain level for various reasons. Serbian army is considerably stronger than Kosovo Security Force and if KFOR departed it would leave Albanians there vulnerable. So KFOR is probably to remain on a certain level, and as other countries withdraw their forces, Turks can replace them, eventually having a free hand. It is in Turkey's strategic interest to be present on Kosovo and balkans, this is what their ideologues desire and I bet they are willing to invest their economic and even military resources.
If true this would represent a golden opportunity for Turkey to advance it's strategic objectives.

Ushtari
05-03-2011, 05:40 PM
It is unlikely that KFOR numbers are to drop below certain level for various reasons. Serbian army is considerably stronger than Kosovo Security Force and if KFOR departed it would leave Albanians there vulnerable. So KFOR is probably to remain on a certain level, and as other countries withdraw their forces, Turks can replace them, eventually having a free hand. It is in Turkey's strategic interest to be present on Kosovo and balkans, this is what their ideologues desire and I bet they are willing to invest their economic and even military resources.
If true this would represent a golden opportunity for Turkey to advance it's strategic objectives.
While i agree that NATO will be present with a certain amount of soldiers, i highly doubt Serbia is that stupid to risk be bombed back to the stone age again. There will not be any more war, attacking Kosova means attack Albania, and attacking Albania means attacking Nato, and attacking nato means big problem for Serbia. When kosova have all the needed recognitions, it will merge with its mother(Albania), and once that is done, there is no more Turkish or Slavic interfering.

The Lawspeaker
05-03-2011, 05:42 PM
When kosova have all the needed recognitions, it will merge with its mother(Albania), and once that is done, there is no more Turkish interfering.
Aha. Now we know what really was the case. Now we know why European boys had to kill European boys.

Saruman
05-03-2011, 05:43 PM
And what does "given" mean, if it doesn't mean sold?

Probably just withdrawing for the remaining US troops, Turkey to compensate, then as others depart, Turkey to compensate again.. Lets face it many countries want out, Turks are one of few that want in.
Then interesting would be whether Germany, Italy etc. keep their contingents there in order to prevent KFOR from becoming an essentially Turkish force.

If the Turks are involved, it will only be through the agreement of NATO. The U.S. could not unilaterally hand this base over to the Turks. That's why I think the reports are garbage.

Politics is above formalities usually, formalities can be made to suite current political environment.

Agrippa
05-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Turkey was always an important ally of the USA and Israel since World War 2 and they were even independent and strong enough to actually NEGOTIATE about their interests! Always!

They gained influence, cheap credits and money, even interfered in the migration policy of European nations, especially Germany and the US has to offer them an alternative for their financing: The European Union.

That's what it is all about, the US and Jews negotiating with the Turks, and the Turks, because they are more independent and not as brainwashed, get their share - Europeans have to pay it, directly and indirectly, in MANY WAYS, from getting the worst biosocial elements from Turkey, losing influence, being Islamicised and getting Turkish genes and memes, largely (if ignoring Kebab probably) unwanted by our people, and having to work and pay for all that crap, but shut up!

This really shows the difference between the broken Germany and Turkey - Germany would have had much more to say, if looking at what it achieved and produced for the Western alliance, but oh well, they had no independent spiritual elite.

Now the Turks might have often not the best elite thinkable, for sure not, especially not with these new Islamists, but still, they are at least THEIR leaders and THEIR people, more independent than what most Europeans have, so they can protect their interests.

Despite some rumours about Turkish freemasons and crypto-Jews blabla, the reality speaks for itself, Turkey is a winner in this game, the European nations are the losers, with the USA and Israel-Jews forcing the Europeans to accept that horrible deal, even letting them in the organisation which will become a caricature of an "European" Union...

I don't even blame the Turks as much, because they just look up for THEIR INTERESTS, which is absolutely natural and, if they don't go to far, ok.

It is about us that we have to DEFEND OUR INTERESTS and the USA and Jews interfering, manipulating this corrupted puppets which are "European political leaders..."

That Turkey gets in the "European Union" and paid by Europe is part of the deal with the USA and Israel, be sure about that.

Because the USA don't have to pay them then - most came from Europe directly and indirectly anyway and they are still on their side largely, needed as an ally at the borders of South Eastern Europe, Eastern Europe and the Middle East...

Groenewolf
05-03-2011, 06:03 PM

It at the very least provides them the opportunity to take control of the KFOR operation. And in the long run potentially gain possession of the base completely with the support of the local government. Who want to continue their presence as a form of protection against Serbia.

Joe McCarthy
05-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Typical. America selling Europe to the Turks. It's almost like it was planned all along.

So America has sold Europe to the Turks before then?

I seem to recall a certain renegade state that took aid from the Turks to break away from another state, thus enhancing Ottoman power in the West, and I seem to recall it not being the US.

The Lawspeaker
05-03-2011, 07:22 PM
To hell with you, Joe. You know what I am talking about: NATO helping the Bosnian Mudjaheddeen and the Kosovars. And we received more help from the English and French btw but that's something you wouldn't know about. Not one Turk died fighting here in our provinces and real diplomatic contact was established in 1609. Countless English and French did fight and die here.

Magister Eckhart
05-03-2011, 10:35 PM
So America has sold Europe to the Turks before then?

I seem to recall a certain renegade state that took aid from the Turks to break away from another state, thus enhancing Ottoman power in the West, and I seem to recall it not being the US.

Sorry, Joe, I've got to side with Civis on this one. The US has a history of helping Mohammedans in the Balkans instead of our European cousins. The fact that Turkey is in NATO and that we put ground troops into Bosnia to defend Mohammedan populations against nationalists, to say nothing of our recent support for Kosovo, all leads one to a single conclusion: the American government is neo-Ottoman as far as the Balkans are concerned.

Hess
05-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Between the Turks and Albanians, Kosovo is already lost ground anyway as far as i'm concerned. :shrug:

Joe McCarthy
05-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Sorry, Joe, I've got to side with Civis on this one. The US has a history of helping Mohammedans in the Balkans instead of our European cousins. The fact that Turkey is in NATO and that we put ground troops into Bosnia to defend Mohammedan populations against nationalists, to say nothing of our recent support for Kosovo, all leads one to a single conclusion: the American government is neo-Ottoman as far as the Balkans are concerned. Well, no offense to you, but like most rightists foreign policy isn't your strong suit. Indeed, the non-stop retardation that is anti-Americanism on these fringe sites is borne of this lack of awareness. First, the Muslims we defended are Europeans, and from a racial perspective more European than the Serbs. Second, in Bosnia particularly we got involved to keep the conflict from spreading and as the Serbs were the main aggressors, that meant targeting them. We couldn't very well let Bosnia rage on.

Magister Eckhart
05-03-2011, 10:49 PM
Well, no offense to you, but like most rightists foreign policy isn't your strong suit. Indeed, the non-stop retardation that is anti-Americanism on these fringe sites is borne of this lack of awareness. First, the Muslims we defended are Europeans, and from a racial perspective more European than the Serbs. Second, in Bosnia particularly we got involved to keep the conflict from spreading and as the Serbs were the main aggressors, that meant targeting them. We couldn't very well let Bosnia rage on.

No Mohammedan is a European. No Mohammedan can be a European.

And there ends the matter.

Between the Turks and Albanians, Kosovo is already lost ground anyway as far as i'm concerned. :shrug:

For centuries Hungary was in the same position. We just need to bide our time until we can make a final push and completely re-Christianise and re-Europeanise the Balkans, like the Spaniards did to Iberia and Austrians did to Hungary. Frankly I can't say I'd be terribly pleased with Serbia having the job of re-conquering the territory, but I'll take the vulgar Serbs over the foreign Turks any day of the week.

The Lawspeaker
05-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Only because we allow ourselves to think that it is lost ground. :coffee:

Joe McCarthy
05-03-2011, 11:03 PM
No Mohammedan is a European. No Mohammedan can be a European.

And there ends the matter.

For centuries Hungary was in the same position. We just need to bide our time until we can make a final push and completely re-Christianise and re-Europeanise the Balkans, like the Spaniards did to Iberia and Austrians did to Hungary. Frankly I can't say I'd be terribly pleased with Serbia having the job of re-conquering the territory, but I'll take the vulgar Serbs over the foreign Turks any day of the week. Bosniaks in particular are probably the least observant Muslims on earth. Should we have just let the Serbs slaughter them? Karadzic was vowing to turn Sarajevo into something worthy of a Tamerlane campaign.

The Lawspeaker
05-03-2011, 11:07 PM
As always you've haven't got a clue what you're talking about. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_mujahideen) But that's nothing new (http://rimse.gr/?p=253) is it ?

Want some more (http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/xhtml/en_GB/features/setimes/features/2009/05/07/feature-02)?

Joe McCarthy
05-03-2011, 11:33 PM
Before the war in Bosnia the Bosniaks saw themselves as Europeans first and Muslims a distant second. It was only when Serbs started killing them and Muslim states offered aid and fighters that you saw them waving Saudi flags, etc. Certainly they're dangerous, and they are so primarily because they know that nationalist extremists want them dead or deported, but provided that American hegemony remains in force, no serious person is going to foresee some sort of new siege of Belgrade. The very idea is ludicrous.

The Lawspeaker
05-03-2011, 11:38 PM
Right.. so all in all we have (by your own admission) Americans backing Muslims against "nationalistic" Europeans. O.K. No further questions.

Guapo
05-03-2011, 11:38 PM
Kosovo je Turska

Winterwolf
05-03-2011, 11:39 PM
Bosniaks in particular are probably the least observant Muslims on earth. Should we have just let the Serbs slaughter them? Karadzic was vowing to turn Sarajevo into something worthy of a Tamerlane campaign.

Bosnia is more and more undermined by radical Islam, more and more Mosques are built with Saudi money. Those are the new bases for the spread of Islamism. Bosnia is about to change, the traditional and historically very liberal Muslims in Bosnia are about to change.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/02/02/us-bosnia-police-raid-idUSTRE6114SB20100202

Kosovo and Albania will follow soon. Combined they are a gateway to Europe for radical Islam.
Turkey is already openly engaged in power politics within Europe. Turkey’s tools are interference in domestic affairs of European nation states by its immigrant colonies forming a parallel society, threats and blatant blackmailing, while European politicians tend to bend over to Turkish demands in order to appease.
Turkey is AKP ruled, which is an openly islamist party and which already destroys the previously secular state of Turkey. Giving this military base in Kosovo to Turkey and therefore to the AKP will just spread the influence of Islam in the Balkan.

I’m really not anti-American, which is en vogue in Europe nowadays. But America chooses its allies poorly and acts like a naïve child in foreign policy, especially concerning Europe. The US opens the door for radical Islam in Europe widely. Meanwhile the US demands the European allies to defend the freedom of the West against radical Islam in Afghanistan.
Seriously we should give a shit about A-Stan and therefore rather battle Islamist nutjobs in Europe, which are far more concerning, than those in this world’s end rat hole of A-Stan!

Guapo
05-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Before the war in Bosnia the Bosniaks saw themselves as Europeans first and Muslims a distant second. It was only when Serbs started killing them and Muslim states offered aid and fighters that you saw them waving Saudi flags, etc. Certainly they're dangerous, and they are so primarily because they know that nationalist extremists want them dead or deported, but provided that American hegemony remains in force, no serious person is going to foresee some sort of new siege of Belgrade. The very idea is ludicrous.

the were Bosniaks who were singing songs about Bosnia becoming part of Turkey before the war such as "plovi patka, plovi guska ova zemlja biće Turska". You have muslim fundamentalists everywhere.

Guapo
05-03-2011, 11:49 PM

Kosovo including Albania and Sandzak region will be part of the new Ottoman state. Next is the muslim minority in Thrace for Turkey.

Osweo
05-04-2011, 01:10 AM
"plovi patka, plovi guska ova zemlja biće Turska".

Such a poetic masterpiece. A real шедевр... :suomut:

Tako svi veruju i ja; Kosovo je Srbija. :D

Aramis
05-04-2011, 09:47 AM
Such a poetic masterpiece. A real шедевр... :suomut:

The product of enlightened ingenuity. Senad Šahinpašić Šaja, a lowlife criminal from my town, came up with it. I can't remember any mass chanting before the war...

Joe McCarthy
05-04-2011, 04:41 PM
the were Bosniaks who were singing songs about Bosnia becoming part of Turkey before the war such as "plovi patka, plovi guska ova zemlja bie Turska". You have muslim fundamentalists everywhere. Yeah, drunk and eating porkchops near a spit while doing so, most likely... Look, no one other than Serbs, fanatic Muslim haters, and a handful of anti-American hobbyists are going to buy the notion that Bosnia is Saudi Arabia, and to the extent an Islamic consciousness has developed it is due largely to your team and the Croats killing the Bosniaks, thus leading to the umma's intervention. It took the war to get this Islamic ball rolling at all, and the only role the US played there was to stop one that incorrigible Balkanoids started.

Lithium
05-04-2011, 04:46 PM
I'm not sure that the turks have even been gone from the Balkans, unfortunately.

Aramis
05-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Back again on the Balkan? God are they a pesky folk. :(

https://www.playle.com/pictures/PMK71560.jpg

Heretik
05-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Je'n dva, Bosna je zemlja Hrvatska. :D

Radojica
05-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Yeah, drunk and eating porkchops near a spit while doing so, most likely... Look, no one other than Serbs, fanatic Muslim haters, and a handful of anti-American hobbyists are going to buy the notion that Bosnia is Saudi Arabia, and to the extent an Islamic consciousness has developed it is due largely to your team and the Croats killing the Bosniaks, thus leading to the umma's intervention. It took the war to get this Islamic ball rolling at all, and the only role the US played there was to stop one that incorrigible Balkanoids started.

DJrNeZgnj7Y

So much about your knowledge about Balkans and wars there.

Joe McCarthy
05-04-2011, 06:04 PM
DJrNeZgnj7Y

So much about your knowledge about Balkans and wars there.

This doesn't rebut anything I said.

Guapo
05-05-2011, 12:03 AM
Yeah, drunk and eating porkchops near a spit while doing so, most likely...

you seem to have never even been around muslims from Europe or Turkey. I know Turks that eat pork and drink like fish but are staunch muslims nontheless just like there are staunch christians commiting adultery etc.

Guapo
05-05-2011, 12:20 AM
JeBeŠ BoSnU BeZ HeRcEgOvInE.

Magister Eckhart
05-05-2011, 03:48 AM
you seem to have never even been around muslims from Europe or Turkey. I know Turks that eat pork and drink like fish but are staunch muslims nontheless just like there are staunch christians commiting adultery etc.

You don't have to be kosher to be a Zionist or follow the Beatitudes to be a Christian fundamentalist.

Actually, most of the time it helps not to be kosher or follow the Beatitudes if you want to be a lunatic fundamentalist.

Марко Краљевић
05-09-2011, 05:47 PM
It is obvious that Turkish EU bid is over. Under these circumstances, due to high popular uproar across EU against Turkish membership, well against any new enlargement of the union for that matter, leading western powers (USA, UK, Germany, etc...) agreed on renewed Turkish sphere of influence in the Balkans. Because of Brussels's urges, our spineless president and his cleptocracy agreed to invite several times different Turkish dignitaries, and accepting their "help" in resolving problems from Serbian province of Raska predominantly inhabited by muslims to introducing itself as overseer of Bosnia.

Turkey is entering the Balkans on the front door, and Europe on the back door.