PDA

View Full Version : Is Rami Malek considered white or Middle Eastern in the US?

Deneb
12-03-2018, 02:52 PM
I would like some American to answer this...

https://i.ibb.co/j41tnzd/Rami-Malek-1.jpg (https://ibb.co/bd8tcFx)
https://i.ibb.co/nQr5kBY/Rami2.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)
https://i.ibb.co/L6QppMt/Ramik3.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

Valwar
12-03-2018, 02:55 PM
On the census, he is counted as white, like all Middle Easterners. But an American will have to answer if he is socially considered white, like you said.

Teutone
12-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Not in Europe generally speaking

jackrussell
12-03-2018, 03:17 PM
Not in Europe generally speaking

:D

Utter and total bollocks.

How is that paralel universe of yours going ?

Teutone
12-03-2018, 03:30 PM

Utter and total bollocks.

How is that paralel universe of yours going ?

In reality where noone sees Middle Easterners as White, you suffer under OWD

Mingle
12-03-2018, 03:34 PM
On the census, he is counted as white, like all Middle Easterners. But an American will have to answer if he is socially considered white, like you said.

He'd likely be seen as Hispanic (meaning Mestizo-influenced) here IMO. Can't see many people confusing his look for White even though I think he could probably pass (as atypical at least) in the southern periphery of Europe.

Deneb
12-03-2018, 03:50 PM
He'd likely be seen as Hispanic (meaning Mestizo-influenced) here IMO. Can't see many people confusing his look for White even though I think he could probably pass (as atypical at least) in the southern periphery of Europe.

If it were not for the shape of his eyes, so strange for an European, even for a Southern European.

Rgvgjhvv
12-03-2018, 03:51 PM
If he isn't white, we're all gorillas

Sebastianus Rex
12-03-2018, 04:11 PM
If it were not for the shape of his eyes, so strange for an European, even for a Southern European.

IMO in his natural state (without too much make up or tan) he can pass in southern Europe as atypical.

https://cdn1.thr.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/portrait_300x450/2014/09/rami_malek_a_p.jpg

jackrussell
12-03-2018, 04:21 PM
In reality where noone sees Middle Easterners as White, you suffer under OWD

Has it ever occurred to you to probe how deep you have fallen into cognitive resonance ?

This path of yours is leading right upto mental asylum Hans .

Cross ain't gonna save your bacon ; give it up smooth and repeat after me : Eshedu enla ilahe illalah .... :D

Teutone
12-03-2018, 04:24 PM

Has it ever occurred to you to probe how deep you have fallen into cognitive resonance ?

This path of yours is leading right upto mental asylum Hans .

Cross ain't gonna save your bacon ; give it up smooth and repeat after me : Eshedu enla ilahe illalah .... :D

You retard a coptic Egyptian is equally non white, OWD russel,you are not white.

Ülev
12-03-2018, 04:24 PM
other question, is he typical to Egypt?

Prinses
12-03-2018, 04:29 PM
Only his eyes are uncommon otherwise he would be ‘white’ as in european < phenotypical speaking. As in genetics he would be ‘middle eastern’.

Ülev
12-03-2018, 04:31 PM
what's wrong with his eyes, I think I have similar eye shape, lol

jackrussell
12-03-2018, 04:35 PM
You retard a coptic Egyptian is equally non white, OWD russel,you are not white.

You are just another inbred Caucasian ; don't fool yourself anymore .

Hans you are a Hun .

Teutone
12-03-2018, 04:37 PM
You are just another inbred Caucasian ; don't fool yourself anymore .

Hans you are a Hun .

OWD is strong with muslim middle easterners its crazy.

and then you feel inferior not being white, just be a proud arab, turks or asian. nothing wrong with that, be like marmara.

jackrussell
12-03-2018, 04:47 PM
OWD is strong with muslim middle easterners its crazy.

and then you feel inferior not being white, just be a proud arab, turks or asian. nothing wrong with that, be like marmara.

No Middle Eastern or Caucasian claims to be white or european on this forum .

You on the other hand are living in denial constantly .

http://cultbox.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/395774.jpg

Morena
12-03-2018, 04:49 PM
He'd pass as white unless he exotifies himself.

As a reference, Freddy Mercury passed as white. Even Tony Shaloub passed as white.
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcps-static.rovicorp.com%2F2%2FOpen%2FGetty%2FTony%2520 Shalhoub%2F_2by3%2F_derived_jpg_q90_500x500_m0%2F8 1546588.jpg%3Fpartner%3Dallrovi.com&f=1

In the US, if you have Caucasoid features, are lighter than a paper bag, and don't have a Spanish last name, you can pass if you want.

Teutone
12-03-2018, 04:50 PM

You on the other hand are living in denial constantly .

http://cultbox.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/395774.jpg

Rami is middle eastern :picard2:

Papastratosels26
12-03-2018, 04:53 PM
West Asia

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Ülev
12-03-2018, 05:01 PM
https://kundalinirising88.tumblr.com/post/133646599151/the-three-main-races

question, is there any rule, who has mongoloid top of skull? R1 folk or IJ y-dna?

sometimes I see it more in Europe, sometimes in Middle East

jackrussell
12-03-2018, 05:06 PM
Rami is middle eastern :picard2:

And you are a Hun , dummy !!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zGjzXD-87Hg/TqV7-BEm9cI/AAAAAAAAA-Q/qFN7aQyhxXc/s1600/us_army_wwi_propaganda_recruitment_poster_german_m onster.jpg

You suck upto those who portray Germens as Apes .

It is ironic but i don't expect you to get it ; irony is not your forte ater all .

Just keep your stupid kkk opinions to yourself if you can help it .

Teutone
12-03-2018, 05:13 PM
And you are a Hun , dummy !!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zGjzXD-87Hg/TqV7-BEm9cI/AAAAAAAAA-Q/qFN7aQyhxXc/s1600/us_army_wwi_propaganda_recruitment_poster_german_m onster.jpg

You suck upto those who portray Germens as Apes .

It is ironic but i don't expect you to get it ; irony is not your forte ater all .

Just keep your stupid kkk opinions to yourself if you can help it .

You know the civilized part of Europe realized that those brother wars were unecessary white on white bloodshell.

You should learn how to make peace with Kurds and Armenians.

Richmondbread
12-03-2018, 05:27 PM
Just another Hollywood Jew.

Teutone
12-03-2018, 05:31 PM
Just another Hollywood Jew.

hes a egyptian christian you ignorant

jackrussell
12-03-2018, 05:32 PM
You know the civilized part of Europe realized that those brother wars were unecessary white on white bloodshell.

You should learn how to make peace with Kurds and Armenians.

You should just shut up .

Not only you deny your own heritage but you also are ashamed of your own ancestors because they were " uncivilised " !!!

Only 70 years ago your grandpa was killing English people ; spare me the " white unity " trip .

Richmondbread
12-03-2018, 05:37 PM
hes a egyptian christian you ignorant

Ok, I stand corrected. He was a phenotype match for me on Celebs like me.

Teutone
12-03-2018, 05:38 PM
You should just shut up .

Not only you deny your own heritage but you also are ashamed of your own ancestors because they were " uncivilised " !!!

Only 70 years ago your grandpa was killing English people ; spare me the " white unity " trip .

:picard2:

Good thing noone cares what a uncivilised muslim arab like you thinks.

go to a non european forum.

nittionia
12-03-2018, 05:39 PM
white to me

Smeagol
12-03-2018, 05:42 PM
He looks white to me.

Kamal900
12-03-2018, 05:45 PM
He looks white to me.

So do I and my brother. The question is that whether or not he regards himself as such. I mean, I understand that Middle Easterners are considered as Whites under US census, but to me, it's a matter of personal identification, don't you agree? Egyptians as a whole cluster very closely to us.

Smeagol
12-03-2018, 05:47 PM
So do I and my brother. The question is that whether or not he regards himself as such. I mean, I understand that Middle Easterners are considered as Whites under US census, but to me, it's a matter of personal identification, don't you agree? Egyptians as a whole cluster very closely to us.

True, I don't know what he considers himself but I like the Copts, if they assimilate they can be good American Christians.

jackrussell
12-03-2018, 05:56 PM
:picard2:

Good thing noone cares what a uncivilised muslim arab like you thinks.

go to a non european forum.

Stop shaggin your family members ; enough with the inbredism and enough with the blinding stupity of your World view where you worship Greeks while raping them of their fortunes for generations to come .

Pack up your bag and come back to Black Forest ; your friend the bear and wolf gonna tear you apart .

Don't run away from your destiny .

Teutone
12-03-2018, 06:00 PM

Stop shaggin your family members ; enough with the inbredism and enough with the blinding stupity of your World view where you worship Greeks while raping them of their fortunes for generations to come .

Pack up your bag and come back to Black Forest ; your friend the bear and wolf gonna tear you apart .

The black forrest has no bears nor wolves, we tammed nature and formed world empires ;)

jackrussell
12-03-2018, 06:17 PM
The black forrest has no bears nor wolves, we tammed nature and formed world empires ;)

K9 turns cannibal when hungry ; don't kid yourself.

If you really believe Rami is not Caucasian or somehow you are better than anyone else ; you need to see a shrink immediately.

And one more thing ; non European Caucasians never claim to be White or European .

When will you learn that you are fighting against a strawman argument ?

Teutone
12-03-2018, 06:20 PM
K9 turns cannibal when hungry ; don't kid yourself.

If you really believe Rami is not Caucasian or somehow you are better than anyone else ; you need to see a shrink immediately.

And one more thing ; non European Caucasians never claim to be White or European .

When will you learn that you are fighting against a strawman argument ?

Are you on drugs?

He is caucasian, so are Indians but hes not white.

That you always think if we say someone is not white, hes inferior, than thats your own complexes leading to such interpretations.

Its not my fault that your limited brain capacity cannot even read simple questions, noone here discusses wether hes caucasian or not, but you.

Token
12-03-2018, 06:25 PM
Nigger.

jackrussell
12-03-2018, 06:26 PM
Are you on drugs?

He is caucasian, so are Indians but hes not white.

That you always think if we say someone is not white, hes inferior, than thats your own complexes leading to such interpretations.

Its not my fault that your limited brain capacity cannot even read simple questions, noone here discusses wether hes caucasian or not, but you.

You are a Caucasian too .

Let me break it down for you ;

You are a member of a sub-group of Caucasians who reside in the Western Eurasian continent .

Teutone
12-03-2018, 06:28 PM
You are a Caucasian too .

Let me break it down for you ;

You are a member of a sub-group of Caucasians who reside in the Western Eurasian continent .

Besides that only you or Buttlerking give a shit about the caucasian identity.

A non caucasoid Japanese is more worth to me than a Caucasoid Pakistani.

jackrussell
12-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Besides that only you or Buttlerking give a shit about the caucasian identity.

A non caucasoid Japanese is more worth to me than a Caucasoid Pakistani.

You really don't understand how revolting this paragraph you have posted according to " civilised " people , do you ?

Ironically , the same blind ignorance makes you the ideal candidate for a setup ; yet again .

Hans , you are being set up for a good devouring and none of the conspirators are muslims .

Teutone
12-03-2018, 06:48 PM
Türk Butlerking :thumb001:

Richmondbread
12-04-2018, 06:46 PM
We are all distant cousins, remember. There is a little bit of Jew in all of us!

CommonSense
12-04-2018, 07:00 PM
Most likely he would be, since he doesn't resemble the vast majority of Middle Easterners who are living in the US (those who are unanimously considered brown).

rein
12-04-2018, 07:03 PM
Most likely he would be, since he doesn't resemble the vast majority of Middle Easterners who are living in the US (those who are unanimously considered brown).

True. US people imagine Middle Easterners as Osama Bin Laden.

Haider
12-04-2018, 07:04 PM

Interestingly enough, the fact that Rami is Coptic and 1/8 Greek probably makes him plot EXACTLY with Palestinians.

TheMaestro
12-04-2018, 07:21 PM
We are all distant cousins, remember. There is a little bit of Jew in all of us!

Not true, it's just you my friend Richmond <3

Kamal900
12-04-2018, 07:40 PM
Interestingly enough, the fact that Rami is Coptic and 1/8 Greek probably makes him plot EXACTLY with Palestinians.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised considering that Copts cluster more closer to us than anything.

Kamal900
12-04-2018, 07:41 PM

Not true. It seems to me that you're the only White guy here apart from Smeagol that has Jewish ancestry.

Sp_loa
12-04-2018, 07:41 PM
Am I the only one who would never guess him to be Middle Easterner? He looks quite European to me.

Kamal900
12-04-2018, 07:46 PM
Am I the only one who would never guess him to be Middle Easterner? He looks quite European to me.

At first glance, no, but if you look closer he does look near easterner.

Georgia
12-04-2018, 08:04 PM

Lol at the Muslims of this forum with the mentality of the husband who has been cheated on.

“You abandoned me, Greece, and I loved you so much, see how abusive your new husband, Germany, is and how badly he treats you!”

You are really funny :lol:

FinalFlash
12-04-2018, 08:17 PM
From an American POV, especially one who lives in a big city, if your skin tone is light enough, you speak with a standard American accent and have Caucasoid features then yes nobody is going to question your whiteness. This guy would undoubtedly be seen as a white man in the USA.

jackrussell
12-04-2018, 08:25 PM
Lol at the Muslims of this forum with the mentality of the husband who has been cheated on.

“You abandoned me, Greece, and I loved you so much, see how abusive your new husband, Germany, is and how badly he treats you!”

Actually this is all about the Keynesian Economic Model and Usury.

Justice in other words .

You actually believe it is economicly viable to sustain no relations between Greece and Turkey .

Double LoL at your washed brain .

:)

The Blade
12-04-2018, 08:31 PM
I consider him white, unlike the majority of Middle Easterners and North Africans.
Freddie Mercury also looked white and so does Zinedine Zidane, for instance.

Kamal900
12-04-2018, 08:39 PM
From an American POV, especially one who lives in a big city, if your skin tone is light enough, you speak with a standard American accent and have Caucasoid features then yes nobody is going to question your whiteness. This guy would undoubtedly be seen as a white man in the USA.

What can you tell me about me and my big brother:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?257056-Reclassify-my-big-brother-and-me

Can we pass for Whites in Murica?

Seth MacFarlane
12-04-2018, 08:44 PM
It’s up to a indivual if they consider him white , he is of course considered white on US census tho

Smitty
12-04-2018, 08:45 PM
If he is Middle Eastern, I do not consider him white. It has nothing to do with appearance and everything to do with origin.

Well, more like a guy kidnapping a woman and then being surprised when she runs away, but good observation.

FinalFlash
12-04-2018, 09:00 PM
What can you tell me about me and my big brother:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?257056-Reclassify-my-big-brother-and-me

Can we pass for Whites in Murica?

Yes, youd be taken for white.

Georgia
12-04-2018, 11:33 PM
Actually this is all about the Keynesian Economic Model and Usury.

Justice in other words .

You actually believe it is economicly viable to sustain no relations between Greece and Turkey .

Double LoL at your washed brain .

:)

Do you even understand what you write? It’s unreadable dross.

I make more sense at 8 in the morning having skipped one night’s sleep.

jackrussell
12-04-2018, 11:40 PM
Do you even understand what you write? It’s unreadable dross.

I make more sense at 8 in the morning having skipped one night’s sleep.

You actually believe that I have a " Muslim " perception .

Triple lol @ that too .

Have you made the sammich yet ?

;)

Richmondbread
12-05-2018, 02:40 AM
Not true. It seems to me that you're the only White guy here apart from Smeagol that has Jewish ancestry.

If you go back far enough all of us come from the sons of Noah.

Zroota
12-05-2018, 07:27 AM

What man? You just went emotional and insulted the Teutone because he said Rami Malek wouldn't pass in Europe, and now you're saying no West Asian claims to be European in here. Doesn't that mean you agree with him?

Kamal900
12-05-2018, 07:34 AM
If you go back far enough all of us come from the sons of Noah.

Nice joke..oh wait, you believe it to be real. Okay.

jackrussell
12-05-2018, 01:58 PM
What man? You just went emotional and insulted the Teutone because he said Rami Malek wouldn't pass in Europe, and now you're saying no West Asian claims to be European in here. Doesn't that mean you agree with him?

No it doesn't mean that I agree with his views .
Teutone has a thick skin , don't worry about him .

TheMaestro
12-05-2018, 02:13 PM
If I saw him on the street I would think he is white, especially on first photo. I check people generally not like an anthropologist, only thing that kinda shifts him off are his eyes, but still.