PDA

View Full Version : Albanian nationalists vandalise Greek monument in Northern Epirus

Papastratosels26
12-04-2018, 09:16 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181204/5876038f1da91ee1e2237b11d6e8d503.jpgA group of Albanian nationalists vandalised a monument dedicated to the chieftain of the struggle for independence of northern Epirus, Thymios Lolis after they ‘raided’ the square of the village of Krania. One of the members pulled down a Greek flag hanging on a pole.

The young Albanian who removed the marble plaque and the Greek flag was spotted by Greeks and in his attempt to escape he threw down the torn flag and the plaque. He ran to the open fields where a group of other Albanians were waiting for him in a car.
A police force arrived on the scene in the village of Agios Saranta.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181204/215362b74b048efcb3eed2b3519fd4e9.jpgAlbanian media has recently whipped up an anti-Hellenic sentiment similar to the one that had been cultivated in the incident of Vouliarates when Konstantinos Katsifas was killed by Albanian police.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181204/2fa6a4c093a06ee59c7922e91a74ea02.jpgRecently, Albanian television broadcast a provocative anti-Hellenic documentary titled “When they honour the murderers of the Albanians”. The documentary focused on the fighters of Northern Epirus during World War II who fought for the rights of the Greek ethnic minority in Northern Epirus.

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Papastratosels26
12-04-2018, 09:17 AM
http://en.protothema.gr/albanian-nationalists-vandalise-greek-monument-in-northern-epirus/

Papastratosels26
12-04-2018, 05:26 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181204/da85ab0e6296f8f22335548b09ecd2af.jpg

The flag restored.
https://www.pronews.gr/amyna-asfaleia/ethnika-themata/732216_sti-thesi-tis-kai-pali-i-elliniki-simaia-stin-krania-foto

Kelmendasi
12-04-2018, 05:29 PM
Lol at the allusion that Katsifas was killed because of an "Anti-Hellenic" sentiment.

HERK
12-05-2018, 07:36 PM
Why are Greeks looking for problems?

Thanas Django
12-05-2018, 07:40 PM
Albanian defaces Greek monument

Albanian forum response:

Typical Muslim doublespeek taqiya

Albobalboa
12-05-2018, 08:02 PM

They don't have anything to do. Most of them middle aged or older living in isolated villages and on Greek funds.

God is watching at all times, he sees the patience of the Albanians. They're lucky they don't get killed like Albanians in Greece.

Ujku
12-05-2018, 08:04 PM
They don't have anything to do. Most of them middle aged or older living in isolated villages and on Greek funds.

God is watching at all times, he sees the patience of the Albanians. They're lucky they don't get killed like Albanians in Greece.

Don't worry man . Most young Albos are getting the Greek citizenship and are moving to Northen Europe.

Albobalboa
12-05-2018, 08:07 PM
Don't worry man . Most young Albos are getting the Greek citizenship and are moving to Northen Europe.

Lord willing that is what they will continue doing. Any economic activity contributed by Albanians in Greece is actually a shame. Albanians are the only demographic force in Greece saving them from destruction, and they thank us by killing us in the streets when we're defenceless.

Ujku
12-05-2018, 08:11 PM
Lord willing that is what they will continue doing. Any economic activity contributed by Albanians in Greece is actually a shame. Albanians are the only demographic force in Greece saving them from destruction, and they thank us by killing us in the streets when we're defenceless.

LOL who is killing us ? They have no power over Albos in Athens , maybe in the countryside.... Things are normal here don't listen too much to the news especially the Greek ones.

Athens streets are owned by immigrants... Africans and pakis are more of a problem for Greeks than Albos and they just keep talking shit for us lol

Albobalboa
12-05-2018, 08:17 PM
LOL who is killing us ? They have no power over Albos in Athens , maybe in the countryside.... Things are normal here don't listen too much to the news especially the Greek ones.

Athens streets are owned by immigrants... Africans and pakis are more of a problem for Greeks than Albos and they just keep talking shit for us lol

GD fascists and Greek state who works to intimidate Albanians on a constant basis.

I hope you're telling the truth on that

HERK
12-05-2018, 08:19 PM

Albanian forum response:

Everything was okay until you idiots started gun games with that fucking dead terrorist

Dorian
12-05-2018, 08:22 PM

Don't be shy,say it like you would IRL,say it!!"insallah" :bounce

Ujku
12-05-2018, 08:22 PM
GD fascists and Greek state who works to intimidate Albanians on a constant basis.

I hope you're telling the truth on that

Nah... i qim ropt .

Ujku
12-05-2018, 08:23 PM
Don't be shy,say it like you would IRL,say it!!"insallah" :bounce

We say ishalla in Albania.

Tauromachos
12-05-2018, 08:25 PM
GD fascists and Greek state who works to intimidate Albanians on a contant basis

Its more GD fascists working to intimidate Albanian fascists

ShenGjergj
12-05-2018, 08:26 PM
Albanian nationalists remove the statue of a criminal in the Southern Albania.

That's how the title should be.

Ujku
12-05-2018, 08:28 PM
Its more GD fascists working to intimidate Albanian fascists

GD has no power over mafiozo Albos in Athens. Don't forget how 2 of them were executed not many years ago .

Tauromachos
12-05-2018, 08:31 PM

Or don't listen to what Albos here post about Greeks
99% is lies

Athens streets are owned by immigrants...

No we are not that far yet

Africans and pakis are more of a problem for Greeks than Albos...

True

No it shouldn't

Dorian
12-05-2018, 08:32 PM
GD has no power over mafiozo Albos in Athens. Don't forget how 2 of them were executed not many years ago .

Most countries don't have power over their mafias,local or not,what's your point?that a bunch of mafiozos represent the character of your people?lol

Dorian
12-05-2018, 08:33 PM

What's bad about being a criminal in the end?your brother ujku seems to glorify them as most of you do,why be an hypocrite?

Tauromachos
12-05-2018, 08:38 PM
What's bad about being a criminal in the end?your brother ujku seems to glorify them as most of you do,why be an hypocrite?

As a general rule for Albos

Anything which comes out of the own production"made in Albania" wether its Hash from Lazarati,Fascists or Criminals is good

Only when it comes from others its bad

ShenGjergj
12-05-2018, 08:40 PM
As a general rule for Albos

Anything which comes out of the own production"made in Albania" wether its Hash from Lazarati,Fascists or Criminals is good

Only when it comes from others its bad

Noone of them are good. But you better go build your statue in your country, believe me.

Ujku
12-05-2018, 08:40 PM

I glorify no one... But Greeks keep acting tough and shit when Albos rule all night life here.

Tauromachos
12-05-2018, 08:44 PM
Noone of them are good. But you better go build your statue in your country, believe me.

No i' don't believe you

First rule,
Never believe an Albo

ShenGjergj
12-05-2018, 08:47 PM
No i' don't believe you

First rule,
Never believe an Albo

Ok :thumb001:

Thanas Django
12-05-2018, 08:50 PM
At best, the best Albanian members can do with all these threads is posture talk.

Albobalboa
12-05-2018, 08:51 PM
At best, the best Albanian members can do with all these threads is posture talk.

Bro you're a Cypriot, you're a literal hoe. Leave this subforum and join whichever one deals with semitic issues.

Thanas Django
12-05-2018, 08:56 PM

:lol:

Standing next to me, you would look like a yorkshire terrier barking vigorously at a grizzly bear. You are endlessly loud and annoying because you are scared to shit.

There are other Albanians who can confront me with arguments.

ShenGjergj
12-05-2018, 08:56 PM

Albanian forum response:

No, we are just tired of your shit.

Albobalboa
12-05-2018, 08:57 PM
:lol:

Standing next to me, you would look like a yorkshire terrier barking vigorously at a grizzly bear. You are endlessly loud and annoying because you are scared to shit.

Do you forget that I've actually seen you? You have issues far beyond what I can help you with. Go converse with your levantine brethren and stfu

Dorian
12-05-2018, 08:58 PM
I glorify no one... But Greeks keep acting tough and shit when Albos rule all night life here.

Do you hear yourself?You say you don't glorify but that's what you do on your next words,I'm not into night life to know who does what and it's much more complex than saying the x group rules,for example if you import weed with lower price of course your group whatever that is will rule at that area,but let me tell you the only people who act tough n shit nigga is albos,the average greek due to higher iq,urbanization&westernization etc doesn't involve himself in backward mentalities and that's what makes albos cocky about being tougher but when a Greek who can talk their "language" comes into the scene they get surprised and the next thing you know?we wuz victims of Thymios Lolis,GD fascists and whatever just like blacks in US.

Albobalboa
12-05-2018, 09:01 PM
Do you hear yourself?You say you don't glorify but that's what you do on your next words,I'm not into night life to know who does what and it's much more complex than saying the x group rules,for example if you import weed with lower price of course your group whatever that is will rule at that area,but let me tell you the only people who act tough n shit nigga is albos,the average greek due to higher iq,urbanization&westernization etc doesn't involve himself in backward mentalities and that's what makes albos cocky about being tougher but when a Greek who can talk their "language" comes into the scene they get surprised and the next thing you know?we wuz victims of Thymios Lolis,GD fascists and whatever just like blacks in US.

Did you intentionally skip his whole point? His point was that the people GD kills are people like Pietri, old people or people that aren't involved in any crime. Albanian criminals on the other hand go on as usual.

Ujku
12-05-2018, 09:01 PM

All those Greek heroes with Albanian surnames LOL

I agree that Greeks have become pussies.

Thanas Django
12-05-2018, 09:03 PM

Wanna subscribe to my instagram? I post all my dick picks there.

Tauromachos

Basicly i agree

Yet i would say as for Greece no one does anything in the underworld there without coorporating or allying with local Greek underworld chiefs.

The bosses in Greece's underworld are mostly Maniots,Cretans and Pontic Greeks

Albobalboa
Wanna subscribe to my instagram? I post all my dick picks there.

You've gone off the deep end.

Thanas Django
12-05-2018, 09:04 PM

I know right! Thanas Djago great Albanian war hero. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Georgia
12-05-2018, 09:07 PM

When you are leaving then?

Ujku
12-05-2018, 09:07 PM
Basicly i agree

Yet i would say as for Greece no one does anything in the underworld there without coorporating or allying with local Greek underworld chiefs.

Man you know nothing about the underworld in Greece.

Yes Albanian criminals do side with Greek criminals , but are they Cretan or Maniot or some other shit ? no ... They are just local Athenian gangsters.
Kavkaz immigrants are nowdays the most ruthless pieces of shit ... they will literally skin you alive for some euros , and north Africans are the best thieves. Pakis smugle illegal shit .

Albos traffic drugs, guns and prostitutes mainly from Eastern Europe . Albos own most strip clubs and brothels in Athens .

Dorian
12-05-2018, 09:08 PM
Basicly i agree

Exactly although I'm not able to know who's the boss of the bosses,In fact,a friend of mine mocks me for supporting GD saying that they're hypocrites because they are in nightlife too and ally with albanians,go figure out now.

Thanas Django
12-05-2018, 09:09 PM
You've gone off the deep end.

I am insane. I fucking rock. In fact, I swing both ways. If you want you can book me and I'll Syria your Laberia.

Ujku
12-05-2018, 09:09 PM
When you are leaving then?

Ela min mou zalizeis ta bole kathe gamimeni fora...

Tauromachos
12-05-2018, 09:11 PM

Who?
Which are these names?

Tell us more

In bigger centers and some regions Albanians may cause mayhem
but i never heard about Albanians causing mayhem in places like Mani or Crete there they behave like
good boys

Also in cities like Thessaloniki or Athens i know about Albanians getting beatings by Pontians and Russo Pontians
on a regular basis

Thanas Django
12-05-2018, 09:11 PM
Man you know nothing about the underworld in Greece.

Yes Albanian criminals do side with Greek criminals , but are they Cretan or Maniot or some other shit ? no ... They are just local Athenian gangsters.
Kavkaz immigrants are nowdays the most ruthless pieces of shit ... they will literally skin you alive for some euros , and north Africans are the best thieves. Pakis smugle illegal shit .

Albos traffic drugs, guns and prostitutes mainly from Eastern Europe . Albos own most strip clubs and brothels in Athens .

Ok, but aren't there any besa notches to be awarded for being Albanian and following the local law?

Ujku
12-05-2018, 09:13 PM
Ok, but aren't there any besa notches to be awarded for being Albanian and following the local law?

There is no besa nowdays brother ... it's everyone for his own interest . You need to survive in this jungle that it's called Athens..

Real men have gone extinct long time ago . Thank Western Europeans for that .

Ujku
12-05-2018, 09:14 PM
Who?
Which are these names?

Tell us more

In bigger centers and some regions Albanians may cause mayhem
but i never heard about Albanians causing mayhem in places like Mani or Crete there they behave like
good boys

Also in cities like Thessaloniki or Athens i know about Albanians getting beatings by Pontians and Russo Pontians
on a regular basis

Anything outside of Athens and Thessaloniki is dead zone my friend.

Tauromachos
12-05-2018, 09:14 PM
There is no besa nowdays brother ... it's everyone for his own interest . You need to survive in this jungle that it's called Athens..

True but it doesn't apply to Athens only

nightrider+
12-05-2018, 09:18 PM
Do you take pride in this parasitic attitude?

Good riddance then.

I wasn't buying it at first but this forum confirms Tosk inferiority compared to Ghegs on daily basis.

Dorian
12-05-2018, 09:18 PM

Yeah millions of them have but the thing is when balkanians and turks or whatever ethnicity fight with each other about who's tougher they just have the illusion that it's something magical,"in their blood" as they say but in reality it's just a matter of culture&environment,if you get westernized your people will become pussies too(in the way you mean it)as the pussy-tough guy for me is relative, average albanians like gypsies and russpontians aren't the type of old times-tough guys just people who lash out at first chance to prove they're tough and multiple ones will attack one like a herd but this isn't about ethnicity,these fake swaggers exist everywhere.

Ujku
12-05-2018, 09:21 PM
Yeah millions of them have but the thing is when balkanians and turks or whatever ethnicity fight with each other about who's tougher they just have the illusion that it's something magical,"in their blood" as they say but in reality it's just a matter of culture&environment,if you get westernized your people will become pussies too(in the way you mean it)as the pussy-tough guy for me is relative, average albanians like gypsies and russpontians aren't the type of old times-tough guys just people who lash out at first chance to prove they're tough and multiple ones will attack one like a herd but this isn't about ethnicity,these fake swaggers exist everywhere.

Man stfu... you know nothing ..

Ujku
12-05-2018, 09:21 PM
Do you take pride in this parasitic attitude?

Good riddance then.

I wasn't buying it at first but this forum confirms Tosk inferiority compared to Ghegs on daily basis.

Ikr ... Ghegs do it in Northen Europe... we are stuck with Greece and Italy only ... :(

Thanas Django
12-05-2018, 09:22 PM

You are right brother. How can children raised by a television set learn besa.

There used to be a society where even thieves had besa and now you have people giving you the TV smile and then stabbing you in the back.

At least, I was lucky enough to learn a few aspects of what I believe is besa when I was in the army.

Dorian
12-05-2018, 09:23 PM
Did you intentionally skip his whole point? His point was that the people GD kills are people like Pietri, old people or people that aren't involved in any crime. Albanian criminals on the other hand go on as usual.

I don't care man,what GD means in this case?just because he MAYBE supported it,he is part of some kind of criminal organization?by that logic I can find billions of terrorists in this world,just tell me your political ideology,or your ethnicity.The other guy was probably and old man too I guess,I haven't followed the news and as someone else said it could be about sports or anything.Albanian criminals and whatever ethnicity criminals go on because corrupt officials want to,otherwise they'd be slaughtered like the tough guys they are.

Ujku
12-05-2018, 09:26 PM
You are right brother. How can children raised by a television set learn besa.

There used to be a society where even thieves had besa and now you have people giving you the TV smile and then stabbing you in the back.

At least, I was lucky enough to learn a few aspects of what I believe is besa when I was in the army.

It's the capitalist way..everyone for it's own.

People nowdays sell their mothers for money.

There is no honor anymore .

Dorian
12-05-2018, 09:35 PM
Man stfu... you know nothing ..

Hahaha I don't know?tell me more about it,I grew up in one of most multicultural neighborhoods in the center of Athens,I grew up with them in the same schools and have personal experiences,how can I not know?of course I'm not saying all of them are like that,I had and still have albanian friends who're fine.

Ujku
12-05-2018, 09:43 PM
Hahaha I don't know?tell me more about it,I grew up in one of most multicultural neighborhoods in the center of Athens,I grew up with them in the same schools and have personal experiences,how can I not know?of course I'm not saying all of them are like that,I had and still have albanian friends who're fine.

You talk about schools , you know nothing about night life , i'm not a gangster myself but close friends of mine were. Some are getting eaten by worms and others are rotting behind bars.
I tried really hard to avoid that road and i did it . It's not easy growing as an Albo immigrant in bad neighborhoods here , most of the times the only options are hard labour work or drugs . It's not like in Western Europe or USA but it's getting there...

Dorian
12-05-2018, 10:03 PM
You talk about schools , you know nothing about night life , i'm not a gangster myself but close friends of mine were. Some are getting eaten by worms and others are rotting behind bars.
I tried really hard to avoid that road and i did it . It's not easy growing as an Albo immigrant in bad neighborhoods here , most of the times the only options are hard labour work or drugs . It's not like in Western Europe or USA but it's getting there...

Alright I lost track of our conversation now,what was the point?I thought we were supposed to talk about the average simple people not gangsters who whatever their ethnicity have a different code&mentality but even then one I knew since primary school ended up dealing drugs and he's one of the ones who succeeded,another albanian childhood friend that we lost touch I saw he ended up in jail and you'd never imagine that these kids would be at that place,so small-scale drug dealers are daily people too raised in poverty,not some kind of gambino badasses or whatever,this is I guess for those high on the hierarchy.

Ujku
12-06-2018, 09:28 AM
Alright I lost track of our conversation now,what was the point?I thought we were supposed to talk about the average simple people not gangsters who whatever their ethnicity have a different code&mentality but even then one I knew since primary school ended up dealing drugs and he's one of the ones who succeeded,another albanian childhood friend that we lost touch I saw he ended up in jail and you'd never imagine that these kids would be at that place,so small-scale drug dealers are daily people too raised in poverty,not some kind of gambino badasses or whatever,this is I guess for those high on the hierarchy.

This conversation got really weird last night...I was drunk af..