PDA

View Full Version : What do Albanians think of Romania?

Carpatz
12-05-2018, 11:28 PM
edit: I opened a poll. Don't vote if you're not Albanian.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315711208462221313/520032559506128908/romanian___albanian_friendship_by_kazi2000-d38piza.png

Pribislav
12-05-2018, 11:31 PM
Albanians and Vlachs were same class of people (sheperds) in the middle age. Both were treated same in the laws of Serbian medieval kings.

Carpatz
12-05-2018, 11:34 PM
Albanians and Vlachs were same class of people (sheperds) in the middle age. Both were treated same in the laws of Serbian medieval kings.

shut up

Pribislav
12-05-2018, 11:34 PM
shut up

I said the truth bro. :)

Carpatz
12-05-2018, 11:39 PM
I said true bro. :)

Go make a thread in the Serbia forum

Profileid
12-05-2018, 11:41 PM
I said the truth bro. :)

Can't you see you are hurting his feelings?

Pribislav
12-05-2018, 11:42 PM
Can't you see you are hurting his feelings?

:1127:

Pribislav
12-05-2018, 11:56 PM
If I were Albanian I would dislake Romanians because they are in good relations with Serbs. Plus there is religious difference between Albanians and Romanians.

I know that Albanians are not lovers of Romanians in general.
There are few Albanians which pretend they are Romanians and make videos in youtube such as "Timok is Romania", "Romanians and Albanians against Serbs", "Romanian-Albanian brothers against Slavic invasders"...
They are so shallow...

Carpatz
12-06-2018, 12:17 AM
If I were Albanian I would dislake Romanians because they are in good relations with Serbs. Plus there is religious difference between Albanians and Romanians.

There are few Albanians which pretend they are Romanians and make videos in youtube such as "Timok is Romania", "Romanians and Albanians against Serbs", "Romanian-Albanian brothers against Slavic invasders"...
They are so shallow...

I personally didn't know much about Albania before joining this forum, and neither do I think most Romanians do. It's interesting though how many connect us to them historically.

Albobalboa
12-06-2018, 01:34 AM
Neither good nor bad, most Albanians don't care about Romania. Albania and Romania are irrelevant to each other.

I used to be with a Romanian girl and have met some Romanians, only good impressions from them as a people.

Albobalboa
12-06-2018, 01:36 AM

They are so shallow...

Why are you trying to speak for Albanians?

Lol you're the type to watch balkan cringevideos on youtube.

HERK
12-06-2018, 12:17 PM
I had a few Romanian/Moldavian friends in Europe, really good people and they look a little bit like Albanians physically. But we know you are on the Serbian side when it comes to politics.

Hulu
12-06-2018, 12:40 PM
I believe it's neutral, neither positive nor negative. During renaissance there was an Albanian diaspora in Romania which was pretty active and strengthened the relations. There was some negative influence from the Romanians in Italy after the 90s, I guess Albanians weren't that impressed. Romania doesn't recognize Kosovo but recognizes Kosovo passports.

Aspirin
12-06-2018, 12:54 PM

Pribislav, what is your opinion about this text? The authors are not Romanians, but Polish.

A specific kind of symbiosis of Vlachs and Slavs can also be observed in the western and central parts of the Balkans. In the Middle Ages the Vlachs lived in most of the mountain areas in the Balkans up to the Adriatic coast. In the Middle Ages, the territory between the rivers Lim and Drina in the west, and Raska and Studenica in the east, was called “Old Wallachia” (Stari Vlah), and the Orthodox Church province of the Rasca –“eparchy Old Wallachian”.
In Serbia of Nemanjić and the states that have later arisen on its ruins, the Vlachs created a fairly closed community because of their special privileged status, in contrast to the rest of Slavic peasant population. Mixed marriages with representatives of other social classes, especially the peasant population, were very difficult here. Despite that, also here the processes of Slavisation and assimilation proceeded very quickly. It was facilitated because of the vanishing of the areas where the Vlach shepherds could wander, because of the distribution of the mountain areas to particular owners. Vlachs defended themselves against dependence for example by buying pastures, which resulted in their definitive transition to semi-sedentary and sedentary life. The Knez and provincial governors (often Vlach ones) became major landowners, entering the group of nobles and even the aristocracy. Among the Slavic Balkan rulers many had Vlach roots – most probably the families Balšić, Hrvatinić – Kosača, andperhaps also Mrnjavcević.
Already the earliest records of the names of the Vlachs as well as the names of localities preserved in the sources of the 13th century show a hybrid combination of Vlach and Slav element. Even then, many Vlach names were Slavic, often with Romanian endings i.e. Dragul, Radul and Bogdan and afterwards even Milutin, Vukašin, Momcil. Starting from the 14th century the term “Vlach” began to lose its ethnical meaning in favour of a societal meaning in the areas of Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. In these areas the Vlachs were strongly mixed with the Slavic population and the name “Vlach” was frequently used interchangeably with the term “Slav”. The process of gradual Slavisation was, however, interrupted by successive migration waves. Some researchers, i.e. Bogumil Hrabak, recognize a few Wallachian migration waves moving from the south to the north in the areas of Dalmatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. The oldest migration, in which the Albanian ethnical element was most likely prevalent, underwent Slavisation the fastest. The second wave was of a mixed Romanian and Slavic nature, the process of Slavisation of this group was the slowest. The third wave was to have the most Romanian nature and was to hold on to it for the longest. Similar phenomenon was notices by Božidar Šekularac in relation to Montenegro.
The processes of assimilation was easier because the Vlachs were associated with the system of the state through military duty. It seems, however, that paradoxically, Slavisation (in fact Serbisation) of the Vlachs was also encouraged by the period of the Ottoman rule. As Orthodox, Vlachs belonged to the same millet as Serbs, and after the reconstruction of the Serbian Patriarchate of Peć they were subordinated to civil authority of the Serbian patriarch. Thus, Vlachs were integrated with Serbs very quickly, especially that the religious affiliation was the main identifier. The persons who belonged to the Serbian Orthodox Church were called by the name of Serbs, not only in the lands which were traditionally Serbian, also in Bosnia. This process was intensified by the fact that many Vlachs abandoned their activities, especially since enclosed social classes did not exist in the Ottoman state. The majority of Serbs from the Republika Srpska of modern Bosnia is of Vlach origin, as well as the majority of the population from Bosnia and Herzegovina in general. Natural conditions are extremely favourable for the conduct of pastoral activity because of the numerous mountain meadows covered in lush grass (which was rare in the Balkans).
Unfortunately, we do not have the source material directly referring to Vlach colonization of these lands, but many indirect sources explicitly argue in favour of this problem. For example, in the so-called “Orthodox Bosnian church” we find many elements of traditional mentality and culture of the pastoral people, such as the ideas of community and negation of ownership, as well as little need for institutionalization of power. This is also indicated by the material culture. Not only in Bosnia and Herzegovina, but also of Dalmatia it is possible to find the so-called stećak – gravestones of a specific shape, closely associated with culture of the Vlachs. Unfortunately, we are not able to tell what language was used by the population in Bosnia in the Middle Ages, especially in rural areas; however, state documents were written in Slavonic language with very specific Cyrillic alphabet called bosančica, as well as the inscriptions on stećaks. This may indicate that population was strongly Slavisised already in the Middle Ages. Slavonic language of Bosnian Vlachs survived despite Islamization of the great part of their population in the period of the Ottoman rule, the establishment of regional administrative center of the Ottoman power in the area and permanent stationing of the Ottoman troops. The result is the creation of a specific Slavic-Islamic culture in Bosnia by the population which was ethnically Vlach. One can speak in this area:
1. About Vlachs which evolved into the Serbian nation.
2. About Vlachs which evolved into the Bosnian nation.
Also a third, least numerous group, can be mentioned, namely Roman Catholics who are most often identified with the Croats, although they do not necessarily identify themselves as Croats.
In the area of Croatia and Dalmatia these Vlachs who were present in the early Middle Ages were called Maurovlachs, or Morlachs by the Italians, and they relatively quickly succumbed to Slavisation and catholic faith. They differentiated themselves from the rest of society through their social status, which took on a special meaning in these lands. In the 17th and 18th centuries the term Morlachs determined both Slavisised Vlachs from the area of Dalmatia, as well as Croatian peasants. Another problem within the issue of the Vlach and Slavic relations is the question of the so-called military borderlands. On the one hand, their origins are related to the special status of the population living in border regions (kraina, krajište) of the Slavic countries, but on the other hand, they were the consequence of military settlement followed by the Hungarian kings. However, there is an important difference between krajište and military borderland: krajište used the natural existing settlements and the military frontier was based on planned settlement executed by the state. The legal basis for the settlement was the Vlach law, which applied not only to the pastoral population living in the mountains, but also to the colonists settled on the frontier in the agricultural areas, exempted from most of the feudal duties in exchange for military service.

Ujku
12-06-2018, 01:08 PM
I always confuse Romanians for Albanians in Greece. We look a lot alike .

I don't have anything bad to say for Romanians. Albo men are marrying Romanian / Ukranian women like crazy in Greece.

Hulu
12-06-2018, 01:14 PM
I always confuse Romanians for Albanians in Greece. We look a lot alike .

I don't have anything bad to say for Romanians. Albo men are marrying Romanian / Ukranian women like crazy in Greece.

And who are Albo women marrying?

Pribislav
12-06-2018, 01:15 PM
Pribislav, what is your opinion about this text? The authors are not Romanians, but Polish.

I talking about Herzegovinian "Vlachs" many times here.
Herzegovinian vlachs were predominantly of Slavic origin. They were in vlach social status. In Serbia in the middle age existed vlachs who were sheperds and not Latin speaking people. In western Balkans vlach was always synonym for sheperd https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebri

Today we know haplogroups of some Herzegovinian clans which were recorded in the middle age and early Ottoman period as vlachs:
Drobnjaci - I1-P109
Predojevići - R1a-Z280 and I2-PH908
Šarenci-Krasojevići - R1a-M458
Nikšići - I2-PH908
Ugarci - R1b-U152
Burmazi - R1a-M458
Kriči - J2b1-M205
Mirilovići - I2-CTS10228
Maleševci - I2-PH908
Banjani - N2-P189.2
Riđani - I2-PH908
Vlahovići - probably I2-PH908
Krmpotići - I2-PH908

All this clans except Kriči were Slavic speakers and their members had Slavic names.
Kriči had weird non-Slavic names in 13th and 14th century. In 15th century among Kriči there was a Slavic names such as Jaroslav and Radovan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kriči
Kriči, Ugarci, Banjani and Drobnjaci have non-Slavic y dna. Drobnjaci are descandant of Normans by paternal line and they were Slavic speakers and had Slavic names since was recorded. Haplogropup of Banjani is of unknown origin. Ugarci were slavized and mixed with Slavs long time before Kriči. Other clans are of Slavic paternal origin.

Ujku
12-06-2018, 01:17 PM
And who are Albo women marrying?

Greek men.

Of course most Albos marry other Albos.

Hulu
12-06-2018, 01:21 PM

lol. Albanians were never part of any serb kingdom. It was the wet dream of serbs to include Albanians in their imaginary kingdoms, in reality they had 0 influence, no taxes paid, no people involved. It's not like serbs know how to build civilizations, if they did Albanians would have participated and ruled them.

Albanians viewed serbs as unwashed dirty cavemen from the Urals. This is how our national poet, a catholic priest, describes them: when slavs ( he meant serbs) came from the caves of the Urals, Albanians had completed a two thousand year old civilization.

https://i2.wp.com/shkoder.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/gjergj_fishta_sllavet.jpg?fit=600%2C372

Hulu
12-06-2018, 01:32 PM
Back to Romania, it is believed that the fall of communism for us was much softer after the leadership saw how Causescu and his wife were executed in Romania. Their execution was broadcasted by Albanian TV. There was close to 0 violence as a result.

Pribislav
12-06-2018, 01:32 PM
lol. Albanians were never part of any serb kingdom. It was the wet dream of serbs to include Albanians in their imaginary kingdoms, in reality they had 0 influence, no taxes paid, no people involved. It's not like serbs know how to build civilizations, if they did Albanians would have participated and ruled them.
Albanians viewed serbs as unwashed dirty cavemen from the Urals. This is how our national poet, a catholic priest, describes them: when slavs ( he meant serbs) came from the caves of the Urals, Albanians had completed a two thousand year old civilization.

https://i2.wp.com/shkoder.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/gjergj_fishta_sllavet.jpg?fit=600%2C372

Creators of modern civilization Serbs Nikola Tesla and Mihajlo Pupin were "dirty subhumans" from Ural?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mihajlo_Pupin

Where are you scientists? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Serbian_scientists

You lived in Serbian kingdom and empire in present day Albanian when Albania was part of Serbia. Under the car Dušan whole Albania was in Serbia and before him northern Albania was part of Serbia for centuries. Skadar (Shkoder) was Serbian capital in 11th century in the time of Serbian dinasty Vojislavljević (Stefan Vojislav, Mihajlo I, Constantine Bodin, Mihajlo II) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shkodėr#History

IncelSlayer
12-06-2018, 01:35 PM
Hulu is right, albanians were not part of any Serbian Kingdom, or any early medieval kingdom/empire, for that matter,that annexed present day Albania, because no one recorded them in the whole Balkans until very late in history.Back then they lived as a isolated backward sheperd group,not numbering more than a few thousand, in Bulgarian Mountains.

Hulu
12-06-2018, 01:36 PM
Creators of modern civilization Serbs Nikola Tesla and Mihajlo Pupin were "dirty subhumans" from Ural?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mihajlo_Pupin

Where are you scientists? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Serbian_scientists

You lived in Serbian kingdom and empire in present day Albanian when Albania was part of Serbia. Under the car Dušan whole Albania was in Serbia and before him northern Albania was part of Serbia for centuries. Skadar (Shkoder) was Serbian capital in 11th century in the time of Serbian dinasty Vojislavljević (Stefan Vojislav, Mihajlo I, Constantine Bodin, Mihajlo II) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shkodėr

Never heard of Pupin, but 2 engineers don't make a civilization. Again your "dynasties" had no impact on Albania, Shkoder has always been a major hub, from Roman times, Venetian kingdom. Serbs would crawl to be connected to Shkoder in order to validate themselves.

Pribislav
12-06-2018, 01:40 PM
Hulu is right, albanians were not part of any Serbian Kingdom, or any early medieval kingdom/empire, for that matter,that annexed present day Albania, because no one recorded them in the whole Balkans until very late in history.Back then they lived as a isolated backward sheperd group,not numbering more than a few thousand, in Bulgarian Mountains.

Skadar (Shkoder) is historical Serbian city. Serbian https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shkodėr

Our ruler Jovan Vladimir which lived 1000 years ago was born near Skadar https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_Vladimir

In the time of Jovan Vladimir there was no Albanians in present day northern Albania, they lived in present day central Albasnia in few mountains.

Kelmendasi
12-06-2018, 01:40 PM
Albanians were already mentioned in Albania during the 11th century when Serbian states that occupied parts of Albania like Duklja were around. Vlachs were also a rather isolated sheperd group. Highly unlikely that it was in the Bulgarian mountains, but sure.

Hulu
12-06-2018, 01:41 PM
Skadar (Shkoder) is historical Serbian city. Serbian https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shkodėr

Our ruler Jovan Vladimir which lived 1000 years ago was born near Skadar https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_Vladimir

In the time of Jovan Vladimir there was no Albanians in present day northern Albania, they lived in present day central Albasnian in few mountains.

Shkoder is 3000 years old, uninterrupted.

Kelmendasi
12-06-2018, 01:42 PM

In the time of Jovan Vladimir there was no Albanians in present day northern Albania, they lived in present day central Albasnia in few mountains.
There certainly was Albanian or a Proto-Albanian presence in northern Albania. In fact it is in the northern part of Albania that Albanians may have stemmed from.

Pribislav
12-06-2018, 01:43 PM
Never heard of Pupin, but 2 engineers don't make a civilization. Again your "dynasties" had no impact on Albania, Shkoder has always been a major hub, from Roman times, Venetian kingdom. Serbs would crawl to be connected to Shkoder in order to validate themselves.

Mihajlo Pupin is one of the most important world scientists in the last 200 years.

Nikola Tesla is greater scientist than Pupun, he is one of the most important scientists in human history.

Pribislav
12-06-2018, 01:43 PM

Mihajlo Pupin is one of the most important world scientists in the last 200 years.

Nikola Tesla is greater scientist than Pupun, he is one of the most important scientists in human history.

Hulu
12-06-2018, 01:45 PM

But Tesla didn't even live in Serbia, there was no civilization in Serbia for him to develop his talent, he did his work in America.

IncelSlayer
12-06-2018, 01:47 PM
Albanians were already mentioned in Albania during the 11th century when Serbian states that occupied parts of Albania like Duklja were around. Vlachs were also a rather isolated sheperd group. Highly unlikely that it was in the Bulgarian mountains, but sure.

11th century is very late though, despite tens of populations having passed that territory,some even annexed it for brief periods of time.You can't cheat genetics, you did not number more than a handfull of people, 1500 years ago, they only survived because those people did not have any interest to venture in some God ridden desolated mountain.

IncelSlayer
12-06-2018, 01:50 PM

Yeah, I know, all N.Albania is historically serbian.

https://i.imgur.com/bR4yvB2.png

Pribislav
12-06-2018, 01:51 PM
There certainly was Albanian or a Proto-Albanian presence in northern Albania. In fact it is in the northern part of Albania that Albanians may have stemmed from.

I talking about time of Jovan Vladimir (late 10th and early 11th century). In that time Albanians lived in central Albania. First Albanians groups migrated to present day northern Albania from south (Mati region) in 13th century, and they settled in Prokletije mountain not in plains around Skadar.

Body of Jovan Vladimir is in Elbasan. Why do you hold body of Serbian ruler? His body belong to us!

Kelmendasi
12-06-2018, 01:52 PM
11th century is very late though, despite tens of populations having passed that territory,some even annexed it for brief periods of time.You can't cheat genetics, you did not number more than a handfull of people, 1500 years ago, they only survived because those people did not have any interest to venture in some God ridden desolated mountain.
Sure but that doesn't mean Albanians developed only then, linguistics suggests that late Proto-Albanian(already Romance influenced and Slavic influenced) was spoken between the 6th and 7th century, whilst early Proto-Albanian is even older https://www.galabri.com/foto/pdf/orel1.pdf. I'm not deny that we were a small transhumant group from the mountains, I have even suggested that we were multiple occasions.

Hulu
12-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Sure but that doesn't mean Albanians developed only then, linguistics suggests that late Proto-Albanian(already Romance influenced and Slavic influenced) was spoken between the 6th and 7th century, whilst early Proto-Albanian is even older https://www.galabri.com/foto/pdf/orel1.pdf. I'm not deny that we were a small transhumant group from the mountains, I have even suggested that we were multiple occasions.

You're wrong. It's impossible that this mountain folk overcame the cities, they were always Albanian.

Kelmendasi
12-06-2018, 01:56 PM
I talking about time of Jovan Vladimir (late 10th and early 11th century). In that time Albanians lived in central Albania. First Albanians groups migrated to present day northern Albania from south (Mati region) in 13th century, and they settled in Prokletije mountain not in plains around Skadar.

Body of Jovan Vladimir is in Elbasan. Why do you hold body of Serbian ruler? His body belong to us!
Albanians definitely didn't originate in central Albanian or settle there first, no evidence for that. All evidence seems to actually be pointing to an area spanning the Albanian alps(Prokletije), Mati and even Moesia. As a transhumant group, they surely settled down in the plains of Shkoder or the surrounding area.

Kelmendasi
12-06-2018, 01:57 PM
Yeah, I know, all N.Albania is historically serbian.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/bR4yvB2.png[/IG]
That's just wrong but ok. Albanians were recorded as being in Durres in the 11th century and that a lot had moved out due to a earthquake.

IncelSlayer
12-06-2018, 01:58 PM
You're wrong. It's impossible that this mountain folk overcame the cities, they were always Albanian.

They did it with the help of Ottomans.Before Ottomans, albanians lived in mud&clay sheperd katuns.

Pribislav
12-06-2018, 02:01 PM
But Tesla didn't even live in Serbia, there was no civilization in Serbia for him to develop his talent, he did his work in America.

Who cares where he was born. He is still a Serb. Present day Serbia is not real Serbian historical and ethic area, but only part.
Tesla was born in Lika region which was part of Austrian Military Frontier https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier
Before WW2 in Lika there was 60% Serbs and 40% Croatians.
Tesla's ancestors lived in Lika for centuries.

Kelmendasi
12-06-2018, 02:02 PM
They did it with the help of Ottomans.Before Ottomans, albanians lived in mud&clay sheperd katuns.
Nope, Albanians were already noted in cities by then. Albanian shepherds didn't live in mud/clay huts, they were made out of rocks

Kelmendasi
12-06-2018, 02:03 PM
Anyways to stay on topic, I don't mind Romanians, some of my closest friends are Romanian.

safinator
12-06-2018, 02:04 PM
Whats up with other nationalities voting in the poll?

Pribislav
12-06-2018, 03:01 PM

One more thing.
Serbs from Bosnia (Republika Srpska) and Krajina (Croatia) are autosomally more nothern shifted than Serbs from Serbia and Montentegrins. Which means that they are genetically less paleo-Balkanic (aka Vlach) influenced than eastern Serbs and Montenegrins.

Ujku
12-06-2018, 04:00 PM

Greeks say that we migrated from the North and Slav that we migrated north from the south.

Pribislav
12-06-2018, 04:52 PM
Greeks say that we migrated from the North and Slav that we migrated north from the south.

Many Albanian historians claim that Mati region is area where Albanians are formed as nation. One Albanian from one Serbian forum said that Mati for Albanians is same as Herzegovina for Serbs. Majority of Albanians originated from Mati as majority of Serbs originated from Herzegovina, those are words of Albanian guy who is Kelmendi not mine.
In the middle age Mati was fully Albanian area. Unlike northern Albania (north of Drim river) which had Serbian element, and southern Albania which had Vlach and Greek element.

Aspirin
12-06-2018, 07:59 PM
I talking about Herzegovinian "Vlachs" many times here.
Herzegovinian vlachs were predominantly of Slavic origin. They were in vlach social status. In Serbia in the middle age existed vlachs who were sheperds and not Latin speaking people. In western Balkans vlach was always synonym for sheperd https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebri

Today we know haplogroups of some Herzegovinian clans which were recorded in the middle age and early Ottoman period as vlachs:
Drobnjaci - I1-P109
Predojevići - R1a-Z280 and I2-PH908
Šarenci-Krasojevići - R1a-M458
Nikšići - I2-PH908
Ugarci - R1b-U152
Burmazi - R1a-M458
Kriči - J2b1-M205
Mirilovići - I2-CTS10228
Maleševci - I2-PH908
Banjani - N2-P189.2
Riđani - I2-PH908
Vlahovići - probably I2-PH908
Krmpotići - I2-PH908

All this clans except Kriči were Slavic speakers and their members had Slavic names.
Kriči had weird non-Slavic names in 13th and 14th century. In 15th century among Kriči there was a Slavic names such as Jaroslav and Radovan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kriči
Kriči, Ugarci, Banjani and Drobnjaci have non-Slavic y dna. Drobnjaci are descandant of Normans by paternal line and they were Slavic speakers and had Slavic names since was recorded. Haplogropup of Banjani is of unknown origin. Ugarci were slavized and mixed with Slavs long time before Kriči. Other clans are of Slavic paternal origin.

Vlach is synonym for shepherd in North Carpathians too (who lost his ethnical meaning), and this is because Vlachs here was very early assimilated by Ruthenians. This is very similar to the situation from Western Balkans. Most of this Vlach clans from your list had I2a, who is present mostly in Balkans. I2a is not very rare in Romania and Moldavia too, and is associated with Dinaric traits who are very prominent here, especially in Carpathians.
http://i.imgur.com/l50NbeH.jpg
http://blog.vayda.pl/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Frequency-of-I2a-Dinaric-map-1024x706.jpg
http://blog.vayda.pl/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/I2a-Dinaric-frequencypopulation-per-country.jpg
https://hamdocamo.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/narodii2.gif

One more thing.
Serbs from Bosnia (Republika Srpska) and Krajina (Croatia) are autosomally more nothern shifted than Serbs from Serbia and Montentegrins. Which means that they are genetically less paleo-Balkanic (aka Vlach) influenced than eastern Serbs and Montenegrins.

Nobody is deniyng what Serbs from this places are more north shifted, even in the source from where I took this text, is mentioned what some Vlachs don't had any Vlach blood in them, because many Slavs adopted many things from their culture, not only mixed with them. Same thing happened in the Northern Carpathians, where Vlachs here influenced very much local Slavs, who adopted most of their culture too, not necessarily mixing with them.

The problem of military borderlands and the importance of the Vlachs and the Vlach law and its functioning is a separate and broad topic, which will be presented on another occasion. However, it is important to mention that military border created in the 15th–19th century by Hungarians, Habsburgs, Venetians and Turks contributed greatly to the strengthening of the Vlach-Slavic ethnic relations. “Vlachs” of military borderlands were of various ethnic backgrounds, many of them were one hundred percent Slavs, but on the other hand, Vlach highlanders were settled there next to the Serbian, Croatian and Bulgarian peasants.

Pribislav
12-06-2018, 09:03 PM
Vlach is synonym for shepherd in North Carpathians too (who lost his ethnical meaning), and this is because Vlachs here was very early assimilated by Ruthenians. This is very similar to the situation from Western Balkans. Most of this Vlach clans from your list had I2a, who is present mostly in Balkans. I2a is not very rare in Romania and Moldavia too, and is associated with Dinaric traits who are very prominent here, especially in Carpathians.
http://i.imgur.com/l50NbeH.jpg
http://blog.vayda.pl/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Frequency-of-I2a-Dinaric-map-1024x706.jpg
http://blog.vayda.pl/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/I2a-Dinaric-frequencypopulation-per-country.jpg
https://hamdocamo.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/narodii2.gif

Nobody is deniyng what Serbs from this places are more north shifted, even in the source from where I took this text, is mentioned what some Vlachs don't had any Vlach blood in them, because many Slavs adopted many things from their culture, not only mixed with them. Same thing happened in the Northern Carpathians, where Vlachs here influenced very much local Slavs, who adopted most of their culture too, not necessarily mixing with them.

This is y dna of Herzegovinian Serbs on the sample of 328
https://forum.krstarica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=487276&d=1523881742

I2a is about 37% among Serbs on average, on the sample around 2500.

This is y dna of Bosnian Muslims on the sample of 273 https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?253441-Bosnian-Muslims-Y-DNA-results-(273-samples)

Painful similarity between Herzegovinian Serbs and Bosnian Muslims.
Most of Bosnian Muslims have Herzegovinian origin. Both Vlatko Vukovic and Bosniensis have Herzegovinian origin and Orthodox past, and both are I2-PH908.

Kelmendasi
12-06-2018, 09:13 PM
Many Albanian historians claim that Mati region is area where Albanians are formed as nation. One Albanian from one Serbian forum said that Mati for Albanians is same as Herzegovina for Serbs. Majority of Albanians originated from Mati as majority of Serbs originated from Herzegovina, those are words of Albanian guy who is Kelmendi not mine.
In the middle age Mati was fully Albanian area. Unlike northern Albania (north of Drim river) which had Serbian element, and southern Albania which had Vlach and Greek element.
Formation of a nation or autonomous state doesn't mean place of origin. Plus Arbanon spanned from the cape of Rodon to Mati with a capital in Kruje, so how would you be able to conclude that Mati is more probable than Rodon based on this? The ancestral population of the Albanians most definitely inhabited the areas of northern Albania(north of Drin) going by linguistics, historical context and possibly genetics. Mati is northern Albania btw, not central, technically most of the land above the Shkumbin could be considered north. I know who the "Kelmendi" guy on the Serbian forum is, he was part of the Albanian forum up until it was found out that he was giving info to the Serbs and was using somebody else's results as his own. I don't even know if he was Albanian, his Albanian was from google translate.

Pribislav
12-06-2018, 09:18 PM
Formation of a nation or autonomous state doesn't mean place of origin. Plus Arbanon spanned from the cape of Rodon to Mati with a capital in Kruje, so how would you be able to conclude that Mati is more probable than Rodon based on this? The ancestral population of the Albanians most definitely inhabited the areas of northern Albania(north of Drin) going by linguistics, historical context and possibly genetics. Mati is northern Albania btw, not central, technically most of the land above the Shkumbin could be considered north. I know who the "Kelmendi" guy on the Serbian forum is, he was part of the Albanian forum up until it was found out that he was giving info to the Serbs and was using somebody else's results as his own. I don't even know if he was Albanian, his Albanian was from google translate.

He is Albanian who studied in Belgrade and because of that he know Serbian very good. He currently live in Czechia.
His knowledge about origin of Sandzakli Muslim families is much bigger than of any Sandzakli wannabe Bosniak.

Kelmendasi
12-06-2018, 09:20 PM
He is Albanian who studied in Belgrade and because of that he know Serbian very good. He currently live in Czechia.
His knowlegde about Sandzakli Muslims is much bigger than of any Sandzakli wannabe Bosniaks.
He says he is from Rugova, though I don't understand why his Albanian wouldn't be perfect or at least good if he was born in Kosovo. He used the results of a Berisha member as his from what I have found out.

Pribislav
12-06-2018, 09:22 PM
He says he is from Rugova, though I don't understand why his Albanian wouldn't be perfect or at least good if he was born in Kosovo. He used the results of a Berisha member as his from what I have found out.

Rugovac is his nick on Serbian forum.
It seems that he was in conflict with Dema. He claim non-Albanian ("Arnautaš") origin of Dema.

Kelmendasi
12-06-2018, 09:25 PM
It seems that he was in conflict with Dema. He claim non-Albanian (Arnautaš) origin of Dema.
Yes, he was called Rugova on the Albanian forum as well. He claimed origin from the Kelmendi of Selce, or so he had told me.

Bosniensis
12-06-2018, 09:28 PM
It seems that he was in conflict with Dema. He claim non-Albanian ("Arnautaš") origin of Dema.

You have voted (disliked) Romania, are you shiptar posing as Serb?

Pribislav
12-06-2018, 09:30 PM

You are not Deli Iskender anymore? :coffee:

Bosniensis
12-06-2018, 09:32 PM
You are not Deli Iskender anymore? :coffee:

no ofc I was having fun with turks, but you never know when Deli will return.

Are you Shiptar?

Albobalboa
12-06-2018, 09:34 PM

LMAO, can you see who voted for what?

Pribislav
12-06-2018, 09:34 PM
Are you Shiptar?

Of course not, are you crazy when ask me such bullshit?

Bosniensis
12-06-2018, 09:37 PM
LMAO, can you see who voted for what?

Of course when you click view poll results.

Bosniensis
12-06-2018, 09:37 PM
Of course not, are you crazy when ask me such bullshit?

I see you voted, and guy specifically asked Albanians about Romanians xD

Albobalboa
12-06-2018, 09:38 PM

Holy shit, there's really no bottom for some people here. No wonder he had to post a comment on "what Albanians think" as well. What an absolute retard hahaha

How insecure can a human be :picard1:

Pribislav
12-06-2018, 09:38 PM

IncelSlayer also voted for dislake. Is he Shiptar?

We think that dislake is average Albanian opinion of Romanians.

Albobalboa
12-06-2018, 09:49 PM
IncelSlayer also voted for dislake. Is he Shiptar?

We think that dislake is average Albanian opinion of Romanians.

What part of "Don't vote if you're not Albanian" didn't you understand?

You and IncelSlayer are so insecure you even roleplay as Albanians lol.

Div
01-14-2019, 04:59 PM
Very positive, I wish I could learn Romanian just so I can translate some books from Petre Tutea and Emil Cioran to Albanian