Deneb
12-07-2018, 09:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_zfYwEApyU

cyberlorian
12-07-2018, 09:17 AM
Lappid + Uralid.

Valwar
12-07-2018, 09:20 AM
Her skull shape seems mostly Nordic or East-Nordic. Eyes look Uralic or East Baltic influenced. She does not pass in Scandinavia, despite the geographic nearness.

Bogdan
12-07-2018, 11:23 AM
East Nordid + Lappid.

Zuh
12-19-2018, 12:19 PM
Her skull shape seems mostly Nordic or East-Nordic. Eyes look Uralic or East Baltic influenced. She does not pass in Scandinavia, despite the geographic nearness.

Why she don't pass when she's 100% Scandinavian ? I doubt people in real life are anthrotards .

Ryuk
12-19-2018, 12:29 PM
East-Nordid+lappoid

CommonSense
12-19-2018, 12:57 PM
Why she don't pass when she's 100% Scandinavian ? I doubt people in real life are anthrotards .

Finns are different from Scandinavians genetically, although many of them have similar phenotypes to Swedes, Norwegians and Danes and could pass among them.

Marmara
12-19-2018, 01:04 PM
True Ural woman.

Zuh
12-19-2018, 01:06 PM
Finns are different from Scandinavians genetically, although many of them have similar phenotypes to Swedes, Norwegians and Danes and could pass among them.

So what are you trying to say Finns are like Castizos or something? I thought they were no different from their neighbords as far as I know Finland is in Europe a white people continent.

CommonSense
12-19-2018, 01:12 PM
So what are you trying to say Finns are like Castizos or something? I thought they were no different from their neighbords as far as I know Finland is in Europe a white people continent.

They are almost entirely European, but unlike Swedes who belong to the Northwestern European cluster, Finns cluster with other Europeans from the east and northeast:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?238635-Gedmatch-results-from-Finland

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?203471-Lithuanian-Latvian-Finn-Gedmatch-results

Valwar
12-19-2018, 01:37 PM

Did we watch the same video? She scored 99% Finnish and <%1 American, that is 0% Scandinavian. Most people in real life are not anthrotards but they can still tell when there's relatively large differences, I personally have never met a Scandinavian with a face like hers.

Zuh
12-19-2018, 01:43 PM
Did we watch the same video? She scored 99% Finnish and <%1 American, that is 0% Scandinavian. Most people in real life are not anthrotards but they can still tell when there's relatively large differences, I personally have never met a Scandinavian with a face like hers.

Yes I watched that video still think it is a very dumb logic just because of 1% percentage when in reality is nothing in that case half of Europe are not white since some individual Southern Europeans or Eastern Europeans scored 1% none white even up to 3%.

I have seen several personal DNA results worldwide many European members here are an example.

Finnish Swede
12-19-2018, 01:46 PM

What you mean by ''does not by pass''? I guess you need to that think Samis will not pass Scandinavia either? If so, I would like to hear based on what? Are you using Scandinavian only as culture context and not at all in geography context? If so ... then I agree. People still mix those easily.
Anyway ... then there are Kvens-Finns, Forest Finns, Meänkieli people in valley of the Torne River etc. not to talking about all 700 000 - 800 000 Finns who moved to work in Sweden late 60's and early 70's.

Her skull is more Scandinavian than most of Finns have and her eyes more Asian than most of Finns have.

Valwar
12-19-2018, 01:47 PM
Yes I watched that video still think it is a very dumb logic just because of 1% percentage when in reality is nothing in that case half of Europe are not white since some individual Southern Europeans or Eastern Europeans scored 1% none white even up to 3%.

I have seen several personal DNA results worldwide many European members here are a example.

I never said she wasn't white, and I never said anything about her <%1 American, which is most likely just noise, that kind of mix is incredibly unlikely. You called her "100%" Scandinavian, but her DNA test shows her to have 0% Scandinavian. Finland isn't Scandinavia.

Valwar
12-19-2018, 01:56 PM
What you mean by ''does not by pass''? I guess you need to think Samis will not pass Scandinavia either? If so, I would like to hear based on what?
Then there are Kvens-Finns, Forest Finns, Meänkieli people in valley of the Torne River etc. not to talking about all 700 000 - 800 000 Finns who moved to work in Sweden late 60's and early 70's.

Her skull is more Scandinavian than most of Finns have and her eyes more Asian than most of Finns have.

I mean that she doesn't look Scandinavian. I do not mean that she doesn't pass as a non-Scandinavian group living in Scandinavia, but she doesn't pass as ethnically Scandinavian (Swedish, Norwegian or Danish). Many Samis do indeed not pass as ethnically Scandinavian either.

And I agree, she doesn't look like a typical Finn from my experience. I know a few Finns and half-Finns in real life and most of them pass as Swedes. None of them have epicanthal folds either.

Zuh
12-19-2018, 02:04 PM
She has a Nordic skull her face seems influenced as well except her eyes looks Mongoloid but that's it I don't get it why people have to be so critical with their own kind.

Finnish Swede
12-19-2018, 02:13 PM
I mean that she doesn't look Scandinavian. I do not mean that she doesn't pass as a non-Scandinavian group living in Scandinavia, but she doesn't pass as ethnically Scandinavian (Swedish, Norwegian or Danish). Many Samis do indeed not pass as ethnically Scandinavian either.

And I agree, she doesn't look like a typical Finn from my experience. I know a few Finns in real life and most of them pass as Swedes. None of them have epicanthal folds either.

Well...some small minority have those (epicanthal folds) ... but over all Finns skull is (often) bit more like Baltid (not as long as Scandinavians have)

She is Lucia in Finland 2018.

https://www.parempibisnes.fi/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Lucia_neito_2018.jpg
https://forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=113925&d=1544724392

https://www.msn.com/fi-fi/lifestyle/video/uusi-lucia-neito-elin-qvist-kruunattiin-helsingin-tuomiokikrossa/vp-BBQUYbZ

She belongs to Finnish Swedes minority (like Lucias always here ... Sweden's culture) ... and she has quite Baltid faces (there are many types of us today too). Doesn't she? And being so .... she would't fit in Scandinavia either?

meiliren
12-19-2018, 05:07 PM
East Baltic.

Ülev
08-12-2019, 07:38 PM
no idea

Rico33
08-12-2019, 11:48 PM
Paternal lineage - ish mongoloid traits. She is mongoloid from the inside out.

Bakha
08-13-2019, 12:05 AM
Looks like if kazakh woman was suffering from albinism
She s annoying as fuk

Ayetooey
08-13-2019, 12:07 AM
Depigminted central asian with blonde hair.

Sacrificed Ram
08-13-2019, 12:20 AM
Simple Nordid with some Faelid.