PDA

View Full Version : Turkish Crete

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 09:53 AM
Crete was half Turkish until not so long ago. Greeks say they have historical claim on Cyprus although they are not from that region and invaded the Middle East why should Turkey not make same claims on Crete? I’m always thinking about this. Crete is geopolitical important for Turkey. In possible new war where the cards will be dealt again I would prefer Crete (descendants of Turkish cretans still survive, at least the ones who survived the genocide) reclaim their ancestral lands. I’m my view that location is more important than Salonica. Anyway war is terrible but nobody chooses for war. It is just a thought in case we end up in one.

itilvolga
12-09-2018, 09:56 AM
MAKE GİRİT TURKISH AGAIN LOL

Bosniensis
12-09-2018, 09:59 AM
Crete was half Turkish until not so long ago. Greeks say they have historical claim on Cyprus although they are not from that region and invaded the Middle East why should Turkey not make same claims on Crete? I’m always thinking about this. Crete is geopolitical important for Turkey. In possible new war where the cards will be dealt again I would prefer Crete (descendants of Turkish cretans still survive, at least the ones who survived the genocide) reclaim their ancestral lands. I’m my view that location is more important than Salonica. Anyway war is terrible but nobody chooses for war. It is just a thought in case we end up in one.

Crete was never Turkish, it's just some Greeks and Africans who settled in Crete converted to Islam.

Blondie
12-09-2018, 10:02 AM
Greeks are native peoples in Greece, Anatolia, Crete and the Hellenic culture is 2500 years old in Cyprus. Turks migrated to Anatolia in 12. century, what is the question?

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 10:03 AM
Crete was never Turkish, it's just some Greeks and Africans who settled in Crete converted to Islam.

Turkishness is not based on race or genetics so that is irrelevant.

Bosniensis
12-09-2018, 10:04 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHA

Are you mentally ILL?

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 10:07 AM
Greeks are native peoples in Greece, Anatolia, Crete and the Hellenic culture is 2500 years old in Cyprus. Turks migrated to Anatolia in 12. century, what is the question?

Greeks are from Ethiopia who settled in Greece which is their ancestors land. Problems started when they invaded Greece and started genocides. Greeks aren’t local to middle eastern lands. Next thing you are going to say Pakistan and India is also Greek land because once upon a time Greeks invaded that place?

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 10:08 AM

Cretan Turks are mostly local stock. They have historical rights. And Greece should recognize the genocide they committed on them.

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 10:09 AM
Half of Crete should be Greek and the other half Turkish. This is the most fair solution.

Blondie
12-09-2018, 10:11 AM
Greeks are from Ethiopia who settled in Greece which is their ancestors land. Problems started when they invaded Greece and started genocides. Greeks aren’t local to middle eastern lands. Next thing you are going to say Pakistan and India is also Greek land because once upon a time Greeks invaded that place?

Greeks are not from Ethiopia :picard1: :rotfl:

They are native europeans :)

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 10:14 AM
Greeks are not from Ethiopia :picard1: :rotfl:

They are native europeans :)

Well. Greek Dna shows similarities with Ethiopians and Africans while Turkish is Eurasian without African genetics. Don’t fight science.

Blondie
12-09-2018, 10:25 AM
Well. Greek Dna shows similarities with Ethiopians and Africans while Turkish is Eurasian without African genetics. Don’t fight science.

1. That's does not mean that greeks originated from Ethiopia :D By your logic irish peoples are mesopotamians because the r1b haplogroup originated from there 10000 years ago. Nonsense.
Turkish peoples have lot of north african genetic E haplogroup:
https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml

The greek haplogroup E-v13 is european, this type originated in Europe:

https://cache.eupedia.com/images/content/Haplogroup-E-V13.gif

Greeks have not much african dna:

https://cache.eupedia.com/images/content/African-admixture.gif

And greeks are natives in this area, unlike turks.

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 10:31 AM
1. That's does not mean that greeks originated from Ethiopia :D By your logic irish peoples are mesopotamians because the r1b haplogroup originated from there 10000 years ago. Nonsense.
Turkish peoples have lot of north african genetic E haplogroup:
https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml

The greek haplogroup E-v13 is european, this type originated in Europe:

https://cache.eupedia.com/images/content/Haplogroup-E-V13.gif

Greeks have not much african dna:

https://cache.eupedia.com/images/content/African-admixture.gif

And greeks are natives in this area, unlike turks.

I have E-V13 and H11a. It is not Greek but ancient European. But you shouldn’t deny that Greeks are more in common with Africa than Middle East.

Blondie
12-09-2018, 10:36 AM
I have E-V13 and H11a. It is not Greek but ancient European. But you shouldn’t deny that Greeks are more in common with Africa than Middle East.

Not really, greeks have no african genetic (only 0,5-1%). Greeks are native europeans (in Crete too), unlike turks. That's scientific fact.

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 10:43 AM
You said E-V13 is Greek. You don’t seem to know much about science.

Blondie
12-09-2018, 10:54 AM
You said E-V13 is Greek. You don’t seem to know much about science.

Yes you know nothing about science :D Greeks are not africans, not ethiopians... :rotfl:

I never said that E-v13 originated from greeks. I said they have E-v13 and the greek E haplogroup is european.

And turks are not native in Crete.

Marmara
12-09-2018, 11:13 AM

Hey, welcome back.

itilvolga
12-09-2018, 11:14 AM
Hey, welcome back.

Thanks, bro

Papastratosels26
12-09-2018, 11:45 AM
xD

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 11:51 AM
Yes you know nothing about science :D Greeks are not africans, not ethiopians... :rotfl:

I never said that E-v13 originated from greeks. I said they have E-v13 and the greek E haplogroup is european.

And turks are not native in Crete.

You are Hungarian. You probably don’t know your roots either. [emoji23]

lonewolfcypriot
12-09-2018, 12:06 PM
Crete was never really Turkish IMO. Cyprus is way more Turkish than Crete ever was.

Bornoz
12-09-2018, 12:07 PM

Hoşgeldin bacı gardaş

http://malatyahaber.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/rte_5680575eaec20.jpg

Bornoz
12-09-2018, 12:09 PM
World is ours, borders are fake.

Joso
12-09-2018, 01:57 PM
Thanks, bro

Welcome back

itilvolga
12-09-2018, 02:04 PM
Hoşgeldin bacı gardaş

http://malatyahaber.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/rte_5680575eaec20.jpg

ProudHuman, sen misin :lol:

Bornoz
12-09-2018, 02:17 PM
ProudHuman, sen misin :lol:

Evet evet

Ryuk
12-09-2018, 02:55 PM
Muslim cretan are not turks.They are greek speakers and they call themself patriot.Still some of them in Turkey speak their mother language.Crete never had significant turkish population.

The Greek Muslims of Crete continued to speak Cretan Greek.[5] They were often called "Turkocretans"; "among the Christian population, intermarriage and conversion to Islam produced a group of people called Turkocretans; ethnically Greek but converted (or feigning conversion) to Islam for various practical reasons. European travellers' accounts note that the 'Turks' of Crete were mostly not of Turkic origin, but were Cretan converts from Orthodoxy."[6]

From http://www.wikizeroo.net/m/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi5tLndpa2lwZWRpYS5vcmcvd2 lraS9DcmV0YW5fVHVya3M

Dorian
12-09-2018, 02:56 PM
Low-iq trolling

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 03:11 PM
Low-iq trolling

They were 40% of Crete. Look up the statistics.

Thanas Django
12-09-2018, 03:13 PM
triggered

Dorian
12-09-2018, 03:13 PM

40% ?you're a liar ,a Greek spy,we wuz more than 130%

Thanas Django
12-09-2018, 03:14 PM
Crete was never really Turkish IMO. Cyprus is way more Turkish than Crete ever was.

and that "way more" was 18% Turkish speakers in 1960.

Thanas Django
12-09-2018, 03:15 PM

Thank god the Cretans cleaned up the Ottoman trash and threw it in the sea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wHYHMpHmSg

Wish we didn't have the English pulling their shit off, so we could do the same.

Ujku
12-09-2018, 03:17 PM
Thanks, bro

''bro''

Ouch..

Bosniensis
12-09-2018, 03:18 PM
Whoever says Balkan Turk, Turkish Crete or Turkish this or that should be permanently banned on this forum for severe insults and provocations.

Turks belong to Mongolia and Central Asia, that's their homeplace not Balkans.

Blondie
12-09-2018, 03:22 PM
You are Hungarian. You probably don’t know your roots either. [emoji23]

I know may roots as well :D And what this have to do with this post?

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 03:34 PM
I know may roots as well :D And what this have to do with this post?

Tell me where Hungarians come from. [emoji2960]

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 03:37 PM
Thank god the Cretans cleaned up the Ottoman trash and threw it in the sea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wHYHMpHmSg

Wish we didn't have the English pulling their shit off, so we could do the same.

Good that you show your real face. So you deny the genocide in Turkish Crete?

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 03:38 PM
Whoever says Balkan Turk, Turkish Crete or Turkish this or that should be permanently banned on this forum for severe insults and provocations.

You know that balkans is a Turkish word right? Jack ass.

Blondie
12-09-2018, 03:43 PM

Hungarians came from the Ural, but the old magyars and modern hungarians have nothing to do with each other, we have very different genetic.

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 03:48 PM
Hungarians came from the Ural, but the old magyars and modern hungarians have nothing to do with each other, we have very different genetic.

And you think other people’s genetics didn’t change drastically since that time span? Pff. You seem invested by white right wing propaganda. Self denying is not healthy.

Blondie
12-09-2018, 03:50 PM
And you think other people’s genetics didn’t change drastically since that time span? Pff. You seem invested by white right wing propaganda. Self denying is not healthy.

You are a troll, that's very clear :D What hungarians have to do with Crete and this question?

Georgia
12-09-2018, 04:02 PM
Yes, guys, whatever you say, Crete, Cyprus and the Aegean Islands belong to Turkey, Macedonia and Thrace to Bulgarians, Epirus to Albanians and the Ionian Islands to Venetians.

The important question now is, who should own the Peloponnese?

Don’t say the Greeks, please, we want to be ruled by the Cherokee Indians :)

itilvolga
12-09-2018, 04:05 PM

You are still a worthless bastard as much as before i left here

lonewolfcypriot
12-09-2018, 04:40 PM
well it was almost 50/50 in the 19th century.

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 04:41 PM
Cretan Turks
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

مسلمي كريتTotal population
est. 450,000 (1971 estimate)[1]

Cretan Turks

The Cretan Turks (Greek: Τουρκοκρητικοί or Τουρκοκρήτες, Tourkokritikí or Tourkokrítes, Turkish: Giritli, Girit Türkleri, or Giritli Türkler, Arabic: كريتي الأتراك), Muslim-Cretans or Cretan Muslims were the Muslim inhabitants of the Greek island of Crete (until 1923) and now their descendants, who settled principally in Turkey, the Dodecanese Islands under Italian administration (now part of Greece after World War 2), Syria (notably in the village of Al-Hamidiyah), Lebanon, Palestine, Libya, and Egypt, as well as in the larger Turkish diaspora.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretan_Turks

Half of it is mine , deal with it .

;)

Lemgrant
12-09-2018, 04:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY9P0QSxlnI

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 04:47 PM
You are a troll, that's very clear :D What hungarians have to do with Crete and this question?

You get involved in my matter. Get off my ****. First research where you come from.

Papastratosels26
12-09-2018, 04:59 PM
I love this thread

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 05:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMjGAi1MbNw

:D

Turks from Crete .

Kamal900
12-09-2018, 05:11 PM
triggered

Maybe you should tell him that Anatolia, let alone Crete, was inhabited by Greeks before Turks were a thing back in ancient times..

Ryuk
12-09-2018, 05:12 PM
The important question now is, who should own the Peloponnese?

Peleponnes own to Circassian.They are caucasian cousin of minoans.

Kamal900
12-09-2018, 05:14 PM

They're genetically and culturally Europeans. Something that you Turks desperately crave.

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 05:24 PM
They're genetically and culturally Europeans. Something that you Turks desperately crave.

Yes. We really crave being a Semite junk camel jockey after we crave being euro trash gypsy crackers.

Rgvgjhvv
12-09-2018, 05:26 PM
Stupid thread. TA sucks

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 05:26 PM
Peleponnes own to Circassian.They are caucasian cousin of minoans.

Peleponnes should be as Palestine. The naughty Greeks (the ones who are not loyal) should be confined to that space just like in Ottoman times.

Kamal900
12-09-2018, 05:28 PM
Yes. We really crave being a Semite junk camel jockey after we crave being euro trash gypsy crackers.

Better being a Semite than being a rootless group of people who don't know who they are. First, you claim to be mongols. The next morning you people claim to be Europeans. God forbid that if Europeans put your kind in the same basket as us and other middle easterners. Hungarians have nothing to do with your silly kind.

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 05:28 PM
well it was almost 50/50 in the 19th century.

True.

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 05:30 PM
Better being a Semite than being a rootless group of people who don't know who they are. First, you claim to be mongols. The next morning you people claim to be Europeans. God forbid that if Europeans put your kind in the same basket as us and other middle easterners. Hungarians have nothing to do with your silly kind.

Turks claim to be Eurasians and Eurasians include both Asian and Caucasian phenotype .

Put a sock in it .

Kivan
12-09-2018, 05:33 PM
Stupid thread. TA sucks

TA never changes. :lol:

Tauromachos
12-09-2018, 05:34 PM
Turks claim to be Eurasians and Eurasians include both Asian and Caucasian phenotype .

Put a sock in it .

Turks claim this Turks claim that

Their claims always change as the wind over the Aegean does

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 05:39 PM

Yea. We really want to be put in the same basket as the towel heads, snake eaters, child molesters, camel piss drinkers, goat ass munchers and sand nigger and niggeresses. Please accept us in your group.

Bornoz
12-09-2018, 05:42 PM
Why is everybody so stupid in here :lol:

Kamal900
12-09-2018, 05:44 PM
Yea. We really want to be put in the same basket as the towel heads, snake eaters, child molesters, camel piss drinkers, goat ass munchers and sand nigger and niggeresses. Please accept us in your group.

The irony of your post. Most Turks wouldn't pass in Europe let alone in central and east Asia. Are you that butthurt that Hungarians look at your kind no differently from other middle easterners?

Astarte
12-09-2018, 05:46 PM

Truth is, apart from your Turkic sistahs (Azeris, Uzbeks etc) no one wants to be associated with you.

lonewolfcypriot
12-09-2018, 05:49 PM
I don't associate with Mongols, I only associate with Anatolian/Balkan/Cypriot Turks.

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 05:55 PM
Turks claim this Turks claim that

Their claims always change as the wind over the Aegean does

Why Sheftali's grumpy cousin !!!

Both Greeks and Arabs need Turks ; just like the Persians and Russians too .

As I once uttered ; future employment opportunities for Clueless Cuntologists are bright .

Half of Crete and Half of Cyrus is mine .

In exchange , you can all have your ancestorial property returned to you too .

Fair exchange , no robbery , capish ?

Justice A La Turc .

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 06:03 PM
Truth is, apart from your Turkic sistahs (Azeris, Uzbeks etc) no one wants to be associated with you.

I ask this with all sincerity ; how hard is it to keep the pressure of truth off that bubble you live in ?

Erdogan and Turks are well loved amongst 1.5 billion muslims and some Christians too .

Could it be possible that you are really Passe and not know it ?

Why do you think that the Deeds of Property that I hold in my hands to Crete or Cyprus is any less valid than the Deeds you hold ?

Does your bottom require and Ottoman Slap to make you act honourably and within the Law ?

If it does ; please let me know so that the smack administrator of your choice can be provided .

We tolerate kinky .

:)

Kamal900
12-09-2018, 06:13 PM
I don't associate with Mongols, I only associate with Anatolian/Balkan/Cypriot Turks.

If that's the case then good for you.

Thanas Django
12-09-2018, 06:19 PM
Justice A La Turc .

No thanx.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Famagusta

"The Ottoman commander generously agreed that, in return for the city's surrender, all Westerners in the city could exit under their own flag and be guaranteed safe passage to Crete; Greeks could leave immediately, or wait two years to decide whether to remain in Famagusta under Ottoman rule, or depart the city for any destination of their choice. For the next three days, evacuation proceeded smoothly. Then, at the surrender ceremony on August 5[15] where Bragadin offered the vacated city to Mustafa, the Ottoman general, after initially receiving him with every courtesy, began behaving erratically, accusing him of murdering Turkish prisoners and hiding munitions.

Bragadin denied it, and probably told Mustafa that he was trying to find an excuse to get a revenge because a few hundred Venetian soldiers were able to resist for many months his 250,000 Ottoman soldiers. Suddenly, Mustafa pulled a knife and cut off Bragadin's right ear, then ordered his guards to cut off the other ear and his nose. Mustafa even ordered the killing of governor Astorre Baglioni, who was complaining that the Ottomans were not respecting the surrender agreement.[16] Mustafa then learnt that Bragadin had earlier broken a promise of safe passage to a small convoy of Muslim pilgrims by murdering them despite promising their safety.[17]

There followed a massacre of all Christians still in the city, with Bragadin himself abused. After being left in prison for two weeks, his earlier wounds festering, he was "dragged round the walls with sacks of earth and stone on his back; next, tied to a chair, he was hoisted to the yardarm of the Turkish flagship and exposed to the taunts of the sailors. Finally he was taken to the place of execution in the main square, tied naked to a column, and flayed alive while Bragadin was praying the Miserere and invoking Jesus.[18] Bragadin's quartered body was then distributed as a war trophy among the army, and his skin was stuffed with straw and sewn, reinvested with his military insignia, and exhibited riding an ox in a mocking procession along the streets of Famagusta. The macabre trophy, together with the severed heads of general Alvise Martinengo, Gianantonio Querini and castellan Andrea Bragadin, was hoisted upon the masthead pennant of the personal galley of the Ottoman commander, Amir al-bahr Mustafa Pasha, to be brought to Constantinople as a gift for Sultan Selim II.

Bragadin's fame rests upon the resistance that he made against the vastly superior besieging forces. From a military point of view, the besieged garrison's perseverance required a massive effort by the Ottoman Turks, who were so heavily committed that they were unable to redeploy in time when the Holy League built up the fleet which was later victorious against the Muslim power at Lepanto: this was the legacy of Bragadin and his Venetians to Christianity, as Theodore Mommsen wrote. Historians to this day debate just why Venice did not send help to Bragadin from Souda, Crete. It is alleged that some Venetians thought about putting their limited military assets to better use in the forthcoming clash, already in sight, which would climax in the Battle of Lepanto.

When news of Bragadin's death reached Venice, he was regarded as a "martyr" and his story galvanized Venetian soldiers in the fleet of the Holy League. The Venetian seamen went on to fight with greater zeal than any of the other combatants at the decisive Battle of Lepanto where an Ottoman fleet was crushed by the combined force of much of Western Europe."

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 06:21 PM
If that's the case then good for you.

I am really close to giving your Country to Qataris .

Kamal900
12-09-2018, 06:23 PM
I am really close to giving your Country to Qataris .

Better than the Israelis, I suppose.

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 06:25 PM
No thanx.

It wasn't a question ; I am a benevolent gansta and you will take my money .

Thanas Django
12-09-2018, 06:41 PM
Do you like it in your face?

Yes, I like it any place. :D

Bosniensis
12-09-2018, 06:43 PM
Do you like it in your face?

"Ne mutlu Kıbrıslıyım diyene"

You are slowly being assimilated. Silent assimilation is the worst, it takes decades but it works.

You already know some Turkish without even realizing it.

xD

Astarte
12-09-2018, 06:44 PM
I ask this with all sincerity ; how hard is it to keep the pressure of truth off that bubble you live in ?

Erdogan and Turks are well loved amongst 1.5 billion muslims and some Christians too .

:rotfl:

Why do you think that the Deeds of Property that I hold in my hands to Crete or Cyprus is any less valid than the Deeds you hold ?

Come and show me your deeds, promise not to throw you in the sea.

Does your bottom require and Ottoman Slap to make you act honourably and within the Law ?

I'd much prefer to slap your bottom if you don't mind. That works better for me.

If it does ; please let me know so that the smack administrator of your choice can be provided .

We tolerate kinky . :)

I always knew you are virgin.

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 07:01 PM
:rotfl:

Come and show me your deeds, promise not to throw you in the sea.

You will have to digg deep into my loins to retrieve the Deeds . I am sorry my hands are busy preparing a mighty Ottoman slap for a donkeylover .
I swim better than Dolphins and I am righteously persistent .

I'd much prefer to slap your bottom if you don't mind. That works better for me.

Would you like to spank Hadouken's bottom instead ? :D How about Bori's bottom or Marmara's bottom ?
Maybe I should send you an English bottom to spank ?
how about it ?

I always knew you are virgin.

You do have some extra sensory abilities , eh ? Christians might burn you on a stake if they realise your gift , beware .

lonewolfcypriot
12-09-2018, 07:01 PM
I know it's funny to take the micky out of each other once in a while, but at the end of the day it's only banter and we're all friends on this forum.

Blondie
12-09-2018, 07:32 PM
Triggered turkish troll detected:

:bump2:

Astarte
12-09-2018, 07:34 PM
You do have some extra sensory abilities , eh ? Christians might burn you on a stake in they realise the gift , beware .

Naaah, I'm just your average sheftala.

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 07:35 PM
Where do I live and Who am I ?

https://i.imgflip.com/2ok7kf.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/2ok7kf)via Imgflip Meme Generator (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

lonewolfcypriot
12-09-2018, 07:36 PM
I thought the real world was flat

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 07:38 PM
Naaah, I'm just your average sheftala.

we love you just the way you are ; don't go buying skin whitening products ; instead practice love thy neighbour .

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 07:39 PM
I thought the real world was flat

You see a sphere and I see a disk .

Sphere can not be represented in 2dimensions .

Sphere is only in your imagination ; it is a disk .

lonewolfcypriot
12-09-2018, 07:42 PM
the world is surely 3D, it doesn't mean that it has to be a sphere. The Earth is Viagra shaped.

Kivan
12-09-2018, 07:43 PM

1 - You have nothing to do with anything involving Turks and Greeks here. Trying to bash Turks won't make you closer to them in any regard. You are out of place here, monkey.

2 - If any Turk here identify him/herself more or less with Europeans, that is not from your business either. Number of people who give a fuck for your opinion is zero after all.

Now get lost and go play with your goats, A-rab.

lonewolfcypriot
12-09-2018, 07:45 PM
1 - You have nothing to do with anything involving Turks and Greeks here. Trying to bash Turks won't make you closer to them in any regard. You are out of place here, monkey.

2 - If any Turk here identify him/herself more or less with Europeans, that is not from your business either. Number of people who give a fuck for your opinion is zero after all.

Now get lost and go play with your goats, A-rab.

Triggered

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 07:50 PM
the world is surely 3D, it doesn't mean that it has to be a sphere. The Earth is Viagra shaped.

Double torus is my favorite shape , you are behind times .

You obviously missed Baal in the photo too .

Take another look .

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 07:59 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/2ok9rl.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/2ok9rl)via Imgflip Meme Generator (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

Half of Crete is mine , dearly paid for .

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 08:30 PM
Why Sheftali's grumpy cousin !!!

Half of Crete and Half of Cyrus is mine .

In exchange , you can all have your ancestorial property returned to you too .

Fair exchange , no robbery , capish ?

Justice A La Turc .

What kind of stupid deal is that? Half of Cyprus is already Turkish.

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 08:34 PM

Could it be possible that you are really Passe and not know it ?

We tolerate kinky .

Kinky is their second name. Their girls have always had a fetish for us and that will never go away.

Astarte
12-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Their girls have always had a fetish for us and that will never go away.

We do have an affinity for the Turkish micro-penis and that's because our vajay-jays are shallow.

Dorian
12-09-2018, 08:47 PM
Kinky is their second name. Their girls have always had a fetish for us and that will never go away.

The only kink was the one that some of your mongol grand-grand-grand x10x10 mother of yours had for white anatolian cock after she previously shallowed lots of IE cum in central asia :cool: muahahaha

https://i.postimg.cc/T2JgPJ26/fafas.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/5N9vQQjF/ggdsgds.jpg (https://postimg.cc/WtKtQ3G2)

https://i.postimg.cc/MpNjLs5y/xvzfa.jpg (https://postimg.cc/21d6b7P6)

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 08:47 PM
Triggered turkish troll detected:

:bump2:

You call everybody troll but you troll yourself. Are you even a real Hungarian? At your age in Hungary they already sucking for living. You are here talking crap when you run out of things to say.

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 08:48 PM
What kind of stupid deal is that? Half of Cyprus is already Turkish.

Rauf Denktas kinda deal , stupid enough for you ?

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 08:51 PM
We do have an affinity for the Turkish micro-penis and that's because our vajay-jays are shallow.

Perhaps you confuse micro with macro. And it doesn’t matter your vajin is small. We will stretch it out.

Astarte
12-09-2018, 08:56 PM
Perhaps you confuse micro with macro. And it doesn’t matter your vajin is small. We will stretch it out.

Micro, as in tiny.

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 08:57 PM
Micro, as in tiny.

What is tiny for you?

Astarte
12-09-2018, 08:57 PM
What is tiny for you?

Your penis.

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 08:58 PM

Then of love's sweet reward, measured out by the yard,

The Turk was most blest of mankind, Miss,

For his powerful dart went right home to the heart,

Whether stuck in before or behind, Miss.

And now to be bor'd by this Ottoman Lord

Came a Cypriot Virgin far gone in the wane, Miss.

Being first for the prize, was so pleased with its size,

That she begged for to stroke its big snout, Miss.

My stars! cried her Grace, its head's like a mace,

Tis as high as the Corsican Fairy;

I'll make up, please the pigs, for dry bobs and frigs,

With the Great Plenipotentiary.

Marmara
12-09-2018, 08:58 PM
Jackrussel believes Earth is flat, enough said

onetwopunch Türksen türkçe konuş anlayalım.

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 09:00 PM
Your penis.

Tell me more. I’m listening.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/1c4f491a80ba304cf26c2821ffd9c1b2/tenor.gif?itemid=5407074

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 09:03 PM
Jackrussel believes Earth is flat, enough said

onetwopunch Türksen türkçe konuş anlayalım.

Matematik calis biraz avanelik etmeyi birak .

Astarte
12-09-2018, 09:03 PM

Here we go again...
Is this the only poem you know?

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 09:05 PM

Hahahah. I’m crying. Teach me to write poetry like this.

Marmara
12-09-2018, 09:05 PM

Yes it is you Mutt.

Cretan Muslims are Greek converts. They would betray their origins if they allow Anatolian mutts to rape Crete, and they know it.

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 09:06 PM
Here we go again...
Is this the only poem you know?

Deja vu , eh ?

Turks did fuck around a lot ; micro or macro .

As I said , half of Crete and Cyprus mine .

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 09:08 PM
Does anybody have a picture of Astarte? I want to know with what kind of meat I’m dealing with.

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 09:09 PM
Hahahah. I’m crying. Teach me to write poetry like this.

http://www.letitblaw.org/index.php/our-history/club-bard/78-let-it-blaw-main-pages/893-the-plenipotentiary

Turkminator
12-09-2018, 09:10 PM
Creta is of course Turkish territory. The new era Mavi Vatan will bring all islands back to the Anatolian motherland. We will eradicate anything imaginable that calls itself Greek, or breathes Greek and prays Greek. You will kneel before us, like the last millennia your grandfathers did in front of your Turkish rulers from the steppe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1nGG_sTHuU

Marmara
12-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Onetwopunch, Jackrussel, Turkminator. All three are Erdoğan fanatics.

Astarte
12-09-2018, 09:12 PM
Deja vu , eh ?

Turks did fuck around a lot ; micro or macro .

As I said , half of Crete and Cyprus mine .

Those times are gone and forgotten.

Now you must bend for us.

Tauromachos
12-09-2018, 09:14 PM
Creta is of course Turkish territory. The new era Mavi Vatan will bring all islands back to the Anatolian motherland. We will eradicate anything imaginable that calls itself Greek, or breathes Greek and prays Greek. You will kneel before us, like the last millennia your grandfathers did in front of your Turkish rulers from the steppe.

All you get is a slap in your face like this Turk gets from a German Hustler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ceUMYKF1T8

Dorian
12-09-2018, 09:16 PM
GEL GUZELIM BU YUNANLAR COK BUYUK COCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTYPQxO7XxI

Dorian
12-09-2018, 09:18 PM

HAHAHAHA HE DESTROYED THAT DURKISH STEPPE WARRIOR FUCKING WEAKLINGS

Astarte
12-09-2018, 09:19 PM
Onetwopunch, Jackrussel, Turkminator. All three are Erdoğan fanatics.

But jackrussel is not Turkish...

Turkminator
12-09-2018, 09:22 PM

Albanian not Turk. Little men always have big dreams.

Tauromachos
12-09-2018, 09:23 PM
But jackrussel is not Turkish...

No he is Durkish

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 09:27 PM
By us I meant Cypriots. My brothers will take care of you, I have no interest in participating.

I hate to break this to you but your brothers are no good donkey abusers ; all they care about is some hay for their lovers .

Are you sure you wouldn't want Marmara to pay you a discreet visit ?

Astarte
12-09-2018, 09:28 PM
No he is Durkish

He is not, his ancestors were Caucasian refugees from Russia.

Thanas Django
12-09-2018, 09:31 PM

I hate to break this to you but your brothers are no good donkey abusers ; all they care about is some hay for their lovers .

Astarte
12-09-2018, 09:32 PM

Marmara's a hot and reasonable boy but I'll pass.

Let's talk about your issues bae...
Why do you pose as Turkish?

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 09:32 PM
He is not, his ancestors were Caucasian refugees from Russia.

True that my ancestors came back to Anatolia in the aftermath of Caucasian - Russian War .

Thanas Django
12-09-2018, 09:33 PM

Kalb tzatziki ohne scharf.

Thanas Django
12-09-2018, 09:35 PM
True that my ancestors came back to Anatolia in the aftermath of Caucasian - Russian War .

Russians really fucked you in the ass.

Thanas Django
12-09-2018, 09:37 PM

Stronk talk for a refugee whose forefathers fled Orthodox Russians after getting fucked in the ass.

Are you half Russian yourself? Do you mix Rakiya with vodka?

Astarte
12-09-2018, 09:38 PM

yalancı Turk

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 09:38 PM
Marmara's a hot and reasonable boy but I'll pass.

Let's talk about your issues bae...
Why do you pose as Turkish?

Honey

I am a protoTurk Manor who happens to be a Circassian Lord too .

Real issue is that you forgot Kimmerian indignation .

;)
Let's talk about how did the Church has washed your brains and indoctrinated you into a lifelong hatefullness for Turks .

Marmara
12-09-2018, 09:42 PM
Wait why am i paying visit to anyone?

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 09:43 PM
Those times are gone and forgotten.

Now you must bend for us.

Crazy fetish girl.

Astarte
12-09-2018, 09:44 PM
Honey

;)
Let's talk about how did the Church has washed your brains and indoctrinated you into a lifelong hatefullness for Turks .

I don't hate Turks, in fact, I have quite a few Turkish friends and they're decent people. What I despise is neo-ottoman, nationalist tinfoilers like yourself.

Astarte
12-09-2018, 09:46 PM
You now work for jackrussel's male escort agency.

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 09:47 PM

Because your brain is useless ; so we might as well make some use out of other parts.

Thanas Django
12-09-2018, 09:48 PM

You are the one who has been brainwashed to hate us Christians because you are a refugee, kicked from the Caucasus by Russians.

Stop projecting.

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 09:49 PM
I don't hate Turks, in fact, I have quite a few Turkish friends and they're decent people. What I despise is neo-ottoman, nationalist tinfoilers like yourself.

OK , you have no problem giving back what is mine than .

Half of Cyprus and Crete please ; we can talk about the other island later .

You can have Hagia Sophia back for being reasonable .

Marmara
12-09-2018, 09:50 PM
Because your brain is useless ; so we might as well make some use out of other parts.

Says the Flat Earther.

Thanas Django
12-09-2018, 09:50 PM

He is actually one of the smartest Turkish members in Apricity.

You are the moist thing that gathers on the motorcycle seat of a fat person after they ride it for 100km.

Astarte
12-09-2018, 09:52 PM
Honey

;)

You are not Turkish, your ancestors were refugees from Caucasus/Russia. There's no justification behind your fanaticism.

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 09:54 PM
You are the one who has been brainwashed to hate us Christians because you are a refugee, kicked from the Caucasus by Russians.

Stop projecting.

I have Christian and Jewish family members .

That dog ain't gonna run .

Truth is that you lot are really traumatised due to brainwashing you have undergone at the hands of state instutitions .

It's gonna be really hard for you to accept the equal standing with Turks .

I feel sorry for you ; you've gone thru soo much carrying the burden of hate on your little shoulders .

Astarte
12-09-2018, 09:55 PM

You are the moist thing that gathers on the motorcycle seat of a fat person after they ride it for 100km.

:heh:

Petros Houhoulis
12-09-2018, 09:56 PM

You forgot Vienna, Belgrade and so on.

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 09:57 PM
You are not Turkish, your ancestors were refugees from Caucasus/Russia. There's no justification behind your fanaticism.

Rauf Denktas is on record telling his daughter " Never forget you are a Circassian " .

My desire to live and just be is a terror to you .

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 09:59 PM

Marmara and you are related .

You both suffer Cognitive Dissonance too .

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 10:01 PM
Says the Flat Earther.

Ogrendinmi Kuresel Trigonometri nedir ?

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 10:03 PM
You can't be that retarded, it's impossible

Do you remember that Bubble I mentioned ?

This is a perfect example .

Why would i use a lie in a chit chat ??

Dorian
12-09-2018, 10:05 PM
I was chillin, right around my way (way!)
21st eastside of the Aegean Beach
This little Turk ran up on me
Talkin shit with his homies like he was a straight.. G
Askin where I'm from while he runnin up
Gangbang, my set on e'ry one of 'em (true)
Some things, sons they just won't change
Turks don't respect nuttin but the gangbang (bang!)
What's seen is what's saw, Dogg is the law
I have you niggas runnin like a marathon
Little Turks tryna creep, on the East with it
Talkin 'bout they gon' get my island and they gon' leave with it (nmm hmm!)
But they don't know once they get close
It's Tic-Tac Toe, three motherfuckers laid on the floor (watch out!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YEvsl9tCI8

(Blaow!) Run nigga, run nigga!
(Blaow!) Duck nigga, duck nigga!
(Blaow!) Run, motherfucker run!
(Blaow!) Run nigga, run nigga!
(Blaow!) Duck nigga, duck nigga!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr2weqgOrTY

lonewolfcypriot
12-09-2018, 10:05 PM
That's a rip-off mate. A better deal would be to give Gokce to Greece for all of Cyprus. Crete is crap anyway, Cyprus is the real deal.

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 10:08 PM
That's a rip-off mate. A better deal would be to give Gokce to Greece for all of Cyprus. Crete is crap anyway, Cyprus is the real deal.

Sen ustunde durdugun basamakda saglam dur ; bir ustunle bir altindakini merak etme .

lonewolfcypriot
12-09-2018, 10:15 PM
anlamadim, ne diyorsun bana?

Bosniensis
12-09-2018, 10:15 PM
Those Anatolians who converted to Islam and got Turkified, now want to Turkify entire Balkans by inventing stories how Turks are Natives in Anatolia etc... Being muslim myself I've never
said that my ancestors were not Orthodox or that we belong to some other stock of people, but Anatolian Turks are the most brainwashed people in human history. Their Turkish fanaticism
is more related to Psychiatric problem called "Denialism", their subconscious can't accept the fact that Oghuz Turks raped them and re-educated them from 1071 - 1300.

Even today there are dozens of villages where Turks did not finish "Turkification" and muslims in those villages still speak Romeyka (Rumica) Greek language which is the true language of
majority of modern Anatolian population that they got from Romans and Greeks. Their Arhaic languages like Lycian and others are long dead.

Thanas Django
12-09-2018, 10:19 PM
durdugun

talking about lower classes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide#/media/File:%D0%9C%D1%83%D1%85%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B6%D0%B8%D1 %80%D1%8B.jpg

Circassian refugees fleeing their homeland.

Nothing to celebrate, but maybe a reminder to certain Circassians who keep bringing up 1974 and 1922

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 10:23 PM
anlamadim, ne diyorsun bana?

Eski bir Osmanli atasozu .

It means stand your ground and don't worry about the rest.

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 10:27 PM
Those Anatolians who converted to Islam and got Turkified, now want to Turkify entire Balkans by inventing stories how Turks are Natives in Anatolia etc... Being muslim myself I've never
said that my ancestors were not Orthodox or that we belong to some other stock of people, but Anatolian Turks are the most brainwashed people in human history. Their Turkish fanaticism
is more related to Psychiatric problem called "Denialism", their subconscious can't accept the fact that Oghuz Turks raped them and re-educated them from 1071 - 1300.

Even today there are dozens of villages where Turks did not finish "Turkification" and muslims in those villages still speak Romeyka (Rumica) Greek language which is the true language of
majority of modern Anatolian population that they got from Romans and Greeks. Their Arhaic languages like Lycian and others are long dead.

I have been in Anatolia since Hittites according to European Historians .

If you ask Assyrians ; they had to chisel my name on tablets .

Rameses the second got his ass handed to him by my ancestors too .

Let it be known that Caucasia , Anatolia, Mesopotamia ,Rumelia are all mine .

Bornoz
12-09-2018, 10:29 PM

There are actually 9.999.999.999.999 villages that are speaking Romeyka (Rumİca) according to official records.

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 10:37 PM
You all are Kipchaks now .

Bosniensis
12-09-2018, 10:39 PM
You all are Kipchaks now .

Muslims with Turkish names speaking Pontic Greek, were never properly Turkified by Oghuzes and Attaturk (like Bosnian Muslims)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcAYP4irSyQ

jackrussell
12-09-2018, 10:54 PM
Muslims with Turkish names speaking Pontic Greek, were never properly Turkified by Oghuzes and Attaturk (like Bosnian Muslims)

Janisary , do you know where your ancestors were 10000 years ago ?

You should not omit details but give whole truth nothing but the truth.

Georgia
12-09-2018, 11:06 PM
So you are a Greek girl. LoL. All Greek girls I meet treat me like a movie star. I doubt you wouldn’t be different spreading those Byzantine wings.

You are such a clown that is sickening.

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 11:18 PM

This “Greek” is the real Greek. Not the fake greek that is invented by the British to create a fake identity in Greece.

Bosniensis
12-09-2018, 11:21 PM
This “Greek” is the real Greek. Not the fake greek that is invented by the British to create a fake identity in Greece.

At least those invented Greeks speak Greek not some Mongol language.

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 11:24 PM

People in Anatolia got admixtures through the centuries but they maintained their genetics. Greek is just another admixture that invaded our lands. Also most Greeks moved back to Greece. Probably there is more Greek Dna in Egypt, Pakistan, Iran and India.

onetwopunch
12-09-2018, 11:25 PM
At least those invented Greeks speak Greek not some Mongol language.

Rather real than being fake.

Thanas Django
12-10-2018, 08:41 AM
I have been in Anatolia since Hittites according to European Historians .

If you ask Assyrians ; they had to chisel my name on tablets .

Rameses the second got his ass handed to him by my ancestors too .

Let it be known that Caucasia , Anatolia, Mesopotamia ,Rumelia are all mine .

You are just a refugee living in the Republic of Turkey.

Tauromachos
12-10-2018, 10:28 AM

You know shit about Greeks

Tauromachos
12-10-2018, 10:30 AM
People in Anatolia got admixtures through the centuries but they maintained their genetics.

Anatolia was always at the crossroads of North,South,East and West

Everyone lived and fucked there

This is why Turks have all sorts or haplogroups and phenotypes from Finnish till Arabic ones

Turkminator
12-10-2018, 11:31 AM

There comes a time when the world gets quiet and the only thing left will be the bloody Turkish sword with Greek souls.

dosas
12-10-2018, 11:48 AM
There comes a time when the world gets quiet and the only thing left will be the bloody Turkish sword with Greek souls.

Ok, edgelord. Now go eat your kebab, before it gets cold.

lonewolfcypriot
12-10-2018, 11:54 AM
Nah, we should be getting the komur out singing and dancing together. this is how it has been for centuries in Cyprus. Not this war and bloodshed that you speak of. You never know, you might even fall in love with a Greek girl in the future ;)

Thanas Django
12-10-2018, 01:50 PM

einmal Döner Box mit Salat und Reis.

Teutone
12-10-2018, 01:58 PM

Nein, der Döner ohne Tzaziki bitte.

Voskos
12-10-2018, 02:17 PM
Turks can be funny at times. Especially when they wear their old Arab Jellabas and go to pray .

onetwopunch
12-10-2018, 05:11 PM
Turks can be funny at times. Especially when they wear their old Arab Jellabas and go to pray .

You brought her to an Arab brothel bro?

onetwopunch
12-10-2018, 05:12 PM
Nein, der Döner ohne Tzaziki bitte.

We have a special Tzaziki for you.

onetwopunch
12-10-2018, 05:14 PM
Nah, we should be getting the komur out singing and dancing together. this is how it has been for centuries in Cyprus. Not this war and bloodshed that you speak of. You never know, you might even fall in love with a Greek girl in the future ;)

Greek / Turks can never be friends but doesn’t mean Greek women can be fvck buddies. This is my experience. We should not be romantic or else we repeat the past mistakes.

lonewolfcypriot
12-10-2018, 05:15 PM
are you Cypriot mate? just curious

onetwopunch
12-10-2018, 05:16 PM

I rather avoid that until they ask for it explicitly. Allah already gives their punishment with western financial wolves. No need to join the gangbang.

onetwopunch
12-10-2018, 05:17 PM
are you Cypriot mate? just curious

No. Why?

lonewolfcypriot
12-10-2018, 05:19 PM
nevermind

Astarte
12-10-2018, 05:38 PM
Greek / Turks can never be friends but doesn’t mean Greek women can be fvck buddies. This is my experience. We should not be romantic or else we repeat the past mistakes.

Dude, jokes aside, no reasonable Cypriot woman would go for a Durk like you. They'd go for Marmara.

onetwopunch
12-10-2018, 05:41 PM
Dude, jokes aside, no reasonable Cypriot woman would go for a Durk like you. They'd go for Marmara.

The notches on my belt say otherwise. The easiest lays for me were Greek girls. Must be Greek female fetish or something.

Thanas Django
12-10-2018, 05:43 PM
The botched on my belt say otherwise. The easiest lays for me were Greek girls. Must be Greek female fetish or something.

Funny. My easiest lays were Turkish girls. Maybe it's the forbidden fruit deal.

Marmara
12-10-2018, 05:46 PM

I'm a shy guy i get blushes fast :redface_002:

Teutone
12-10-2018, 05:47 PM
We have a special Tzaziki for you.

Thats why I said WITHOUT Tzaziki, Einstein.

Kamal900
12-10-2018, 05:48 PM
Funny. My easiest lays were Turkish girls. Maybe it's the forbidden fruit deal.

Or maybe because you have a Greek EUROPEAN Cypriot passport for you take them to their precious paradise, Europe..

Astarte
12-10-2018, 05:50 PM

Marmara for president! :cheer_icoon:

jackrussell

I hate to break this to you but Turks and Greeks get on rather well , especially when they are amongst Europeans.

I have very fond memories of Greeks and Greek Cypriots ; they are fine people .

These online clowns are not real.

Georgia

“Fuck buddies”? Don’t make me laugh. I bet that the only thing you have ever fucked in your life is your hand.

Astarte
12-10-2018, 05:51 PM
The notches on my belt say otherwise. The easiest lays for me were Greek girls. Must be Greek female fetish or something.

Incel detected

Marmara
12-10-2018, 05:53 PM
I'm very certain that onetwopunch is from Germany or somewhere from West Europe.

Georgia
12-10-2018, 05:54 PM

It’s one of the universal truths in life, everybody loves Marmara!

jackrussell
12-10-2018, 05:54 PM

Your new assignment is to visit the island of Nymphia ; I want a detailed report of every individual Nymph to be interrogated by you , personally .

You can take the S&M gear from the Donkey Whisperer.

Take your time and pass this message to Queen of Nymphia .

Αγαπημένη Βασίλισσα. Σας στέλνω ένα δείγμα που αγαπάτε όπως ζητήσατε.
Νάρτιμς Μάξιμος

onetwopunch
12-10-2018, 05:55 PM
I hate to break this to you but Turks and Greeks get on rather well , especially when they are amongst Europeans.

I have very fond memories of Greeks and Greek Cypriots ; they are fine people .

These online clowns are not real.

I met couple of Cypriot Greeks and they were very nice (too good to be true) so I didn’t trust them. After they found out I was turkish they started acting very nice to me like they wanted something. I don’t like this kind of attitude. Perhaps you like it.

onetwopunch
12-10-2018, 05:56 PM
“Fuck buddies”? Don’t make me laugh. I bet that the only thing you have ever fucked in your life is your hand.

Ahaha. I guess you don’t know how Greek girls act outside of their country. Have a nice evening.

Marmara

Girls, please...

Astarte

He's perfect :pinklove:

Astarte
12-10-2018, 06:00 PM
Your new assignment is to visit the island of Nymphia ; I want a detailed report of every individual Nymph to be interrogated by you , personally .

You can take the S&M gear from the Donkey Whisperer.

Take your time and pass this message to Queen of Nymphia .

Αγαπημένη Βασίλισσα. Σας στέλνω ένα δείγμα που αγαπάτε όπως ζητήσατε.
Νάρτιμς Μάξιμος

Now don't be jelly, boo...

dosas
12-10-2018, 06:06 PM

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/291/121/989.jpg

jackrussell
12-10-2018, 06:24 PM
I met couple of Cypriot Greeks and they were very nice (too good to be true) so I didn’t trust them. After they found out I was turkish they started acting very nice to me like they wanted something. I don’t like this kind of attitude. Perhaps you like it.

Cypriots are really funny bunch once you get to know them .

Initially as an Anatolian Turk , you would be bit miffed about their behaviour .

They are small in numbers and they are really scared of Turks.

My advice is to deal with them lovingly a much as you can .

Hate always begets hate ; deal in love and hate gets nowhere .

Simple really.

jackrussell
12-10-2018, 06:27 PM
He's perfect :pinklove:

Why don't you invite him to Cyprus ; show him around and get to know him.

I would pay a tenner towards his airfare for sure .

Astarte
12-10-2018, 06:39 PM
Why don't you invite him to Cyprus ; show him around and get to know him.

I would pay a tenner towards his airfare for sure .

My door is always open for good people like Marmara.

jackrussell
12-10-2018, 06:45 PM
My door is always open for good people like Marmara.

He suffers from Cognitive Dissonance but other than that he is a fine specimen of humanity .

A little Okuzcukluk in him also exists but hey that comes with the deal .

Dorian
12-10-2018, 06:50 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/wv4drsBf/1424441248041-2.png (https://postimg.cc/34G64Nmm)
https://i.postimg.cc/YSmn7G8D/FS.png (https://postimages.org/)

Kamal900
12-10-2018, 06:54 PM

Sadly, he's one of the few nice Turks that I have met so far..must be because he's from the eastern part of Turkey or something.

Bornoz
12-10-2018, 07:18 PM
Girls, please...

İçimi titretiyosunuz hocam. Maşallah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_XCxOTAEp4

Marmara
12-10-2018, 07:20 PM
İçimi titretiyosunuz hocam. Maşallah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_XCxOTAEp4

Ulan xD

jackrussell
12-10-2018, 07:27 PM
Sadly, he's one of the few nice Turks that I have met so far..must be because he's from the eastern part of Turkey or something.

So you would be ok If I send Marmara to Govern your incapable arse ?

Kamal900
12-10-2018, 07:34 PM
So you would be ok If I send Marmara to Govern your incapable arse ?

Rofl, he'd make a far better leader in Turkey than 90% of the Turkish population.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2e/79/7e/2e797ef0b40224d0a82d74654606acd8.jpg

jackrussell
12-10-2018, 07:42 PM
Ulan xD

Hadi ulen oyalanma ; alti ustu bir ada dolusu hatunu mutlu edecen ondan sonra da Arap ellerine Valisin bundan sonra .

Su Toppo'yu cukunden asmasan iyi olur .

jackrussell
12-10-2018, 07:44 PM
Rofl, he'd make a far better leader in Turkey than 90% of the Turkish population.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2e/79/7e/2e797ef0b40224d0a82d74654606acd8.jpg

Marmara is your Governor ; so now you shall pay your taxes to him.

Bornoz
12-10-2018, 07:46 PM
Hadi ulen oyalanma ; alti ustu bir ada dolusu hatunu mutlu edecen ondan sonra da Arap ellerine Valisin bundan sonra .

Su Toppo'yu cukunden asmasan iyi olur .

Abi bence bu sikkim yeri gereğinden fazla ciddiye alıyosun ya

jackrussell
12-10-2018, 07:51 PM
Abi bence bu sikkim yeri gereğinden fazla ciddiye alıyosun ya

iyi de bunun adi zaten Digifart .

;)

lonewolfcypriot
12-10-2018, 08:07 PM
That sounds wrong

Tauromachos
12-10-2018, 09:02 PM

There comes a time when you get owned by some crazy motherfucker out there and the only thing left will be you lying knocket out on the ground
Then you stopp talking shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2YuohBNJCg

Don't worry there is not only Greeks there is also this people waiting to get a hold on you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufq4ANdccPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu6tnNJ6MQ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq1QdEQwa2A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1iVY0ZzcJU

jackrussell
12-10-2018, 09:11 PM
Totally triggered .

Bwhahaha

onetwopunch
12-10-2018, 09:13 PM
We have a special recipe for Armenian terrorists.