View Full Version : Classify Iraqi Assyrian Ninos David

Babak
12-09-2018, 06:18 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JUNkueZt_d4/maxresdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ssg38RAIgk8/maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.qeenatha.com/images_cache/4f96cd32fc2c22eed55540c04d3532f6

Kamal900
12-09-2018, 06:33 PM
Asiatic Alpine and East-Med. Looks Levantine as fuck.

Babak
12-09-2018, 06:43 PM
Asiatic Alpine and East-Med. Looks Levantine as fuck.

Can he pass as armenian?

Kamal900
12-09-2018, 06:44 PM
Can he pass as armenian?

He can, yes. Those eyebrows are as thick as mine, lol.

CommonSense
12-09-2018, 07:47 PM
Anatolid + Asiatic-Alpine

The Blade
12-09-2018, 08:49 PM
East Med + Alpinid.

Zroota
12-10-2018, 06:56 AM
Relatively dark skinned, round faced and hairy, which makes him a textbook Assyroid. He looks very Mesopotamian to me, and would also pass as a Mandean, Kuwaiti and Iraqi Arab. Levantines are lighter and more Med shifted, IMO. So I don't see him passing that well with the native, 'lighter' Levantines in the very west.

But really, if this guy is Anatolid & Med, then other Assyrians must be North Pontid & Atlantid. :confused:

P.S. Talented singer btw. I enjoy his stuff.

FinalFlash
12-10-2018, 07:01 AM
Relatively dark skinned, round faced and hairy, which makes him a textbook Assyroid. He looks very Mesopotamian to me, and would also pass as a Mandean, Kuwaiti and Iraqi Arab. Levantines are lighter and more Med shifted, IMO. So I don't see him passing that well with the native, 'lighter' Levantines in the very west.

But really, if this guy is Anatolid & Med, then other Assyrians must be North Pontid & Atlantid. :confused:

This man looks lighter than most ethnicities in the middle east are on average. If this guy looks Kuwaiti then I'm an Inuit

Zroota
12-10-2018, 07:11 AM
This man looks lighter than most ethnicities in the middle east are on average. If this guy looks Kuwaiti then I'm an Inuit
To be fair, it's not like I compared him to Saudi Arabians, Qataris and Yemenis. All I said is that he is more of an Assyroid (than Med or Anatolid) and would pass as an Iraqi Arab and Kuwaiti as well without any problems. He looks extremely typical in all of Mesopotamia, even among the Arabs there. Plus, I think ancient Assyrians and Akkadians would've looked like that on average, btw.

Kamal900
12-10-2018, 07:14 AM

He can pass in the Levant quite easily..

Zroota
12-10-2018, 07:26 AM
He can pass in the Levant quite easily..
I guess he can as a Jordanian or Palestinian though. I guess I was more fixated on Lebanon and Syria when I wrote 'Levant'. Lol.

Kamal900
12-10-2018, 07:29 AM
I guess he can as a Jordanian or Palestinian though. I guess I was more fixated on Lebanon and Syria when I wrote 'Levant'. Lol.

The man kinda resembles me, only difference is that he's dark pigmented.

Papastratosels26
12-10-2018, 07:31 AM
East Med - Alpine

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Zroota
12-10-2018, 07:35 AM
The man kinda resembles me, only difference is that he's dark pigmented.
Maybe just very slightly. But I don't see it much (not that it has anything to do with pigmentation).

Nazarene
12-10-2018, 07:43 AM
I think he follows me on instagram lmao. I agree with Shelati, he does indeed look very Mesopotamian.

StonyArabia
12-10-2018, 09:13 AM
Very Mesopotamian

StonyArabia
12-10-2018, 09:16 AM

Wtf he can pass in Kuwait but not typical though. He looks more like North Iraqi Arab other than Assyrian. He would look would not be typical in the South or Kuwait but can pass.

FinalFlash
12-10-2018, 09:17 AM
To be fair, it's not like I compared him to Saudi Arabians, Qataris and Yemenis. All I said is that he is more of an Assyroid (than Med or Anatolid) and would pass as an Iraqi Arab and Kuwaiti as well without any problems. He looks extremely typical in all of Mesopotamia, even among the Arabs there. Plus, I think ancient Assyrians and Akkadians would've looked like that on average, btw.

Yeah but Kuwaitis aren't far behind are they? You think the ancient Assyrians looked that much different to modern day ones?

Zroota
12-11-2018, 01:26 AM
Yeah but Kuwaitis aren't far behind are they? You think the ancient Assyrians looked that much different to modern day ones?
Yes, I believe ancient Assyrians would've looked more Assyroid or Orientalid than us in general. I'm basing this of the carvings and sculptures - The figures look stereotypically Middle Eastern.

Kuwaitis do have a slight northern shift than Saudi Arabians and Qataris I would say. But I would need StonyArabia's opinion on that.

Babak
12-11-2018, 01:30 AM
Yes, I believe ancient Assyrians would've looked more Assyroid or Orientalid than us in general. I'm basing this of the carvings and sculptures - The figures look stereotypically Middle Eastern.

Kuwaitis do have a slight northern shift than Saudi Arabians and Qataris I would say. But I would need StonyArabia's opinion on that.He would tell you that they all looked like Bedouins. He one time claimed that all near- eastern people looked like bedouins at one point in time before they all got mixed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Zroota
12-11-2018, 01:34 AM
He would tell you that they all looked like Bedouins. He one time claimed that all near- eastern people looked like bedouins at one point in time before they all got mixed.

Well that, I would wholeheartedly disagree with. :thumb001:

StonyArabia
12-11-2018, 10:39 AM

Kuwaitis do have a slight northern shift than Saudi Arabians and Qataris I would say. But I would need StonyArabia's opinion on that.

Yes Kuwaitis are more north shifted and can have pseudo east med phenotypes. They tend to be not very typical, as the majority is very Arabian. Kuwait was always tied more to the peninsula than any region even when it was part of Iraq. Saudis/Qataris not really.

He would tell you that they all looked like Bedouins. He one time claimed that all near- eastern people looked like bedouins at one point in time before they all got mixed.

I never said that. I said the original Levantines were Arabian like until the migration from Anatolia. I maintain that the Semitic people originated in the Arabian peninsula

Babak
12-11-2018, 01:21 PM
Yes Kuwaitis are more north shifted and can have pseudo east med phenotypes. They tend to be not very typical, as the majority is very Arabian. Kuwait was always tied more to the peninsula than any region even when it was part of Iraq. Saudis/Qataris not really.

I never said that. I said the original Levantines were Arabian like until the migration from Anatolia. I maintain that the Semitic people originated in the Arabian peninsulaOf course you did and everyone was laughing at you.

McCloskey
12-11-2018, 01:31 PM
WOG ÜBER ALLES.

On a serious note: He is Assyroid, almost textbook. Pass in Middle East, stereotypical ''MENA'' look. I think he can pass as a lighter Saudi, Omani or Yemeni too.
Not all of them look SSA admixed.

Seth MacFarlane
12-11-2018, 02:12 PM

This is a a drawing of a “ ancient “ what do you think ?

https://www.realmofhistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Incredible_Assyrian_Army_Facts_Ancient_3-min.jpg

Kind of looks like This guy that is 75 percent Syrian and 25 percent Yemeni

https://i.ndtvimg.com/i/2016-12/omar-bin-laden_650x400_51481976804.jpg