PDA

View Full Version : Christmas in Iran

Teutone
12-09-2018, 11:10 PM
The christian community in Iran has full freedom of religion.

https://youtu.be/OtlL9NFycAQ

Slavic Italian
12-09-2018, 11:19 PM
Iran's Mullahs seem to be tolerant of various religions.

Teutone
12-09-2018, 11:25 PM

They even grant pairlament seats to the christian population.

Christians are safe there.

Slavic Italian
12-09-2018, 11:26 PM
They even grant pairlament seats to the christian population.

Christians are safe there.

Iran is made out to be worst than what it is. Much worst. They have financial issues but that is due to them standing their ground.

Dandelion
12-09-2018, 11:27 PM
Better to be a Christian there than in Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, even than in Turkey actually. Not sure how free they are in restorating their churches. Keep in mind, Iranians have among the highest incidences of conversion from Islam to Christianity. That does potentially set bad blood. Ehtnic churches like Armenian Apolostic Church is save from persecution, I think. Armenia also has ties with Persian culture dating from antiquity.

Mr. Anybody
12-09-2018, 11:31 PM
Muslim Iranians/Aryans,the one of the greatest tragedies in history.

Myanthropologies
12-09-2018, 11:47 PM
A lot of Iranians have been converting to Christianity.

FinalFlash
12-09-2018, 11:51 PM
"Christians".

Óttar
12-09-2018, 11:52 PM

Tell that to the Zoroastrians who have been relegated to Yazd, which is nothing but a desert. Tell that to the Bahai as well.

Babak
12-09-2018, 11:52 PM
Yea we got armenians and assyrians who are mostly christian. Though, they tend to marry within their own.

Crn Volk
12-09-2018, 11:54 PM
Seems like they're better treated than Christians in Israel

Mr. Anybody
12-09-2018, 11:56 PM

Lol

Teutone
12-09-2018, 11:58 PM
I wish all the best for Iran, we should rather sanction China or Saudi Arabia.

Joso
12-10-2018, 12:00 AM

Great

Armenian Bishop
12-10-2018, 12:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SVfHiI6aDg

Armenian Bishop
12-10-2018, 12:05 AM
"Christians".

??? Please Explain ???

Babak
12-10-2018, 12:13 AM
"Christians".

They're christians dude lol, we have even have churches in those cities

FinalFlash
12-10-2018, 12:14 AM
??? Please Explain ???

They're just Armenians lol.

Babak
12-10-2018, 12:15 AM

The majority of them are still christians, but heavily persianized.

Teutone
12-10-2018, 12:15 AM

Armenian christians

Regnera
12-10-2018, 12:57 AM
I wish all the best for Iran, we should rather sanction China or Saudi Arabia.

Why?

Teutone
12-10-2018, 01:03 AM
Why?

Product piracy, breaking of international law in the south china sea and their ongoing cyber warfare on us.

AphroditeWorshiper
12-10-2018, 01:05 AM
So, Iran can have a Christian President?

AphroditeWorshiper
12-10-2018, 01:05 AM
Also, a pretty Iranian muslim girl can have a relationship with a Christian guy?

AphroditeWorshiper
12-10-2018, 01:06 AM
also, do Churches can have build everywhere?

after these question, if the answer it's yes, ok, Iran it's a good place for Christians

Regnera
12-10-2018, 01:15 AM
Product piracy, breaking of international law in the south china sea and their ongoing cyber warfare on us.

I don't agree with that,and is there any proof that China "product piracy"?And for south China sea,that's just different positions.

oszkar07
12-10-2018, 08:01 AM

Agree

oszkar07
12-10-2018, 08:06 AM
So, Iran can have a Christian President?

No, and Iran is not greatest place for Christian's but possibly better than S.A. and other certain Muslim countries.
Christian minorities live ok in Iran and allowed to practice their religion-culture and have their own churches but there is some limitations on what jobs Christian's can do.

oszkar07
12-10-2018, 08:10 AM
Also, a pretty Iranian muslim girl can have a relationship with a Christian guy?

Undercover relationship or if he becomes Muslim or pretend to become Muslim , but I dont think works too well if she convert to Christianity , it happens but she will likely lose her family and community.

Dandelion
12-10-2018, 09:25 AM

Depends. Gazan and West Bank Christians aren't I think, but the ones in Israel proper have it a lot better.

Bornoz
12-10-2018, 09:32 AM
Better to be a Christian there than in Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, even than in Turkey actually. Not sure how free they are in restorating their churches. Keep in mind, Iranians have among the highest incidences of conversion from Islam to Christianity. That does potentially set bad blood. Ehtnic churches like Armenian Apolostic Church is save from persecution, I think. Armenia also has ties with Persian culture dating from antiquity.

How can it be better than being a Christian in Turkey?
Being Christian in Turkey is not any different than being Muslim or Atheist in Turkey.

Teutone
12-10-2018, 09:35 AM
I don't agree with that,and is there any proof that China "product piracy"?And for south China sea,that's just different positions.

Different position? As a UN member you gotta apply to international laws you once signed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippines_v._China

Thr decision is clear and China is a threat to its neighbors and western world.

Ruling
-There was no legal basis for China to claim historic rights to resources within the sea areas falling within "nine-dash line"

-UNCLOS does not provide for a group of islands such as the Spratly Islands to generate maritime zones collectively as a unit
-China had breached its obligations under the convention on the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea and Article 94 of UNCLOS concerning maritime safety

-China violated its obligations to refrain from aggravating or extending the parties disputes during the pendency of the settlement process

Armenian Bishop
12-10-2018, 08:41 PM
Being Christian in Turkey is not any different than being Muslim or Atheist in Turkey.

Iran restores Armenian Churches, while Armenian Churches in the Republic of Turkey have been deliberately destroyed or neglected. Please compare two videos to see what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdJhTgT0xqw&t=5s

Kamal900
12-10-2018, 08:46 PM
Iran restores Armenian Churches, while Armenian Churches in the Republic of Turkey have been deliberately destroyed or neglected. Please compare two videos to see what I mean.

It's good on the fact that Armenians and Iranians are friends.

Armenian Bishop
12-10-2018, 08:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXiP-vEPEJQ

Armenians, a century ago, in my ancestral home town Muş (Mush).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzcrEKOYexw

Cultural Genocide in Muş (Mush), as it looks in Present Day Turkey.

Armenians were annihilated in my ancestral hometown, Muş (Mush), a place now filled with Kurds and Turks, and even the churches in ruins. Thanks for nothing!

FinalFlash
12-10-2018, 08:57 PM

Bruh.....

Armenian Bishop
12-10-2018, 09:07 PM
It's good on the fact that Armenians and Iranians are friends.

Yes, it's very good that Armenia and Iran are allies. In Yerevan, Armenia, there is the restored and pristine "Blue Mosque" managed by the care taking hands of Iranian Clerics whom live in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFeTjr5gtNU

Babak
12-10-2018, 10:17 PM
No, and Iran is not greatest place for Christian's but possibly better than S.A. and other certain Muslim countries.
Christian minorities live ok in Iran and allowed to practice their religion-culture and have their own churches but there is some limitations on what jobs Christian's can do.

Naw theres no limitations. Christian armenians and assyrians own many businesses and law firms. In fact, many of them are seen as elites in some parts of the country.

AphroditeWorshiper
12-10-2018, 10:52 PM
Undercover relationship or if he becomes Muslim or pretend to become Muslim , but I dont think works too well if she convert to Christianity , it happens but she will likely lose her family and community.

What I find hilarious, is that when muslim men came to Western world they are crazy to Christian or atheist women, gives likes to them on Instagram, send messages or want a relationship

but a Non muslim man having relationship with their women it's like a death penalty

Babak
12-10-2018, 10:55 PM
What I find hilarious, is that when muslim men came to Western world they are crazy to Christian or atheist women, gives likes to them on Instagram, send messages or want a relationship

but a Non muslim man having relationship with their women it's like a death penaltyIn Iran, many Persians dont care to convert to any religion. Intermarriages with Assyrians and Armenians is rather common and not something unusual. Most marry within their own, though. Some will convert and some dont.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

black hole
12-10-2018, 10:55 PM
Iranians =/= Persians.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/smilies/Facepalm1.gif

Longbowman
12-10-2018, 11:43 PM
On the other hand, senior government posts are reserved for Muslims. All minority religious groups, including Sunni Muslims, are barred from being elected president. Jewish, Christian and Zoroastrian schools must be run by Muslim principals.[58] Compensation for death paid to the family of a non-Muslim was (by law) less than if the victim was a Muslim until recently. Conversion to Islam is encouraged by islamic inheritance laws, which mean that by converting to Islam, a convert will inherit the entire share of their parents' (or even uncle's) estate if their siblings (or cousins) remain non-Muslim.[59] Iran's non-Muslim population has fallen dramatically.

Mingle
12-10-2018, 11:53 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_Armenians

Regnera
12-11-2018, 12:06 AM
Different position? As a UN member you gotta apply to international laws you once signed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippines_v._China

Thr decision is clear and China is a threat to its neighbors and western world.

Ruling
-There was no legal basis for China to claim historic rights to resources within the sea areas falling within "nine-dash line"

-UNCLOS does not provide for a group of islands such as the Spratly Islands to generate maritime zones collectively as a unit
-China had breached its obligations under the convention on the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea and Article 94 of UNCLOS concerning maritime safety

-China violated its obligations to refrain from aggravating or extending the parties disputes during the pendency of the settlement process

Many Chinese people(and other developing countries) thought the decision is unfair

Armenian Bishop
12-11-2018, 12:09 AM
Naw theres no limitations. Christian armenians and assyrians own many businesses and law firms. In fact, many of them are seen as elites in some parts of the country.

That's 100% True, and I'm glad you explained it, so that I don't have to say it.

StevenTylerAerosmith
12-11-2018, 12:12 AM

prolly cuz they wanna put bacon on their kebabs

Armenian Bishop
12-11-2018, 12:22 AM
On the other hand, senior government posts are reserved for Muslims. All minority religious groups, including Sunni Muslims, are barred from being elected president. Jewish, Christian and Zoroastrian schools must be run by Muslim principals.[58] Compensation for death paid to the family of a non-Muslim was (by law) less than if the victim was a Muslim until recently. Conversion to Islam is encouraged by islamic inheritance laws, which mean that by converting to Islam, a convert will inherit the entire share of their parents' (or even uncle's) estate if their siblings (or cousins) remain non-Muslim.[59] Iran's non-Muslim population has fallen dramatically.

I see the footnote numbers in that quoted statement. So, which Wikipedia Source did that come from? And, why isn't it made clear, without me asking?

Bornoz
12-11-2018, 04:57 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdJhTgT0xqw&t=5s

Churches mosques and that kind of religous buildings should not be built and restored by government if it will be used for religious purposes. It is nothing but spended money and work force. People must build, restore their own religious buildings. At least that's how it happens in a real "secular" country.

In such a situation we better check social life. Being Christian is not any different than being something else. I have Christian friends and most of them are Armenian just like you. They are not any different than anybody else in here. They are free to wear everything they want, they must not cover top of their head, they can drink as much as they want, they can have friends just like everybody else, they can even eat pork if they want to find it, not that hard :lol: There are a lot of churches in İstanbul, they can visit there however they want. I am telling this as an Atheist born from İstanbul. Of course you should have qualitied people around you just like anywhere else in the world.

We are not discussing about being Armenian in Turkey btw. We are discussing about being Christian in Turkey.

Bornoz
12-11-2018, 04:58 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_Armenians

We are about to reach 2019 bruh

Bornoz
12-11-2018, 05:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXiP-vEPEJQ

Armenians, a century ago, in my ancestral home town Muş (Mush).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzcrEKOYexw

Cultural Genocide in Muş (Mush), as it looks in Present Day Turkey.

Armenians were annihilated in my ancestral hometown, Muş (Mush), a place now filled with Kurds and Turks, and even the churches in ruins. Thanks for nothing!

I am Proud Human
You don't need to tell me these :lol:

karakartal
12-11-2018, 05:13 AM
Freedom and Iran.. It's too funny.

Also Armenians... Do you want to see genocide? Look Qarabag what you've done.

Our goverment opened our archives but your goverment don't look it. Your goverment are coward. Your people are poor and want a money for our goverment. But they don't take anymore.

Bornoz
12-11-2018, 05:14 AM
Bruh.....

Bra

Armenian Bishop
12-11-2018, 06:47 AM
I am Proud Human
You don't need to tell me these :lol:

Sorry, I didn't know that you're Proud Human. Yes, no need to tell you.

Thanas Django
12-11-2018, 07:15 AM
In Germany the population that seems to shift from Islam to Christianity the fastest is the Persians.

Thanas Django
12-11-2018, 07:17 AM
Also Armenians... Do you want to see genocide? Look Qarabag what you've done.

Armenians had the opportunity to learn genocide and ethnic cleansing first hand from the professionals (Turks).

Lol at Ani being a city in Turkey.

FinalFlash
12-11-2018, 07:30 AM
In Germany the population that seems to shift from Islam to Christianity the fastest is the Persians.

People don't realize that Persians are not muslims in their nature. Converting to Christianity in droves isn't the least bit surprising for me.

Mortimer
12-11-2018, 07:34 AM

I agree with you.

Mingle
12-11-2018, 07:35 AM
We are about to reach 2019 bruh

Your point?

Kamal900
12-11-2018, 08:28 AM
People don't realize that Persians are not muslims in their nature. Converting to Christianity in droves isn't the least bit surprising for me.

The same thing happened when Palestinian Muslims began converting to Christianity in Chile.

FinalFlash
12-11-2018, 08:34 AM
The same thing happened when Palestinian Muslims began converting to Christianity in Chile.

I think the entirety of the Levant should convert to Christianity.

Kamal900
12-11-2018, 08:42 AM

Or to Atheism..

StonyArabia
12-11-2018, 08:57 AM

No. Jordan should never convert to Christianity, that religion only brought harm and despair to the Arabian tribes that live there since the days of antiquity. They were pagan to the core.

Kamal900
12-11-2018, 08:59 AM
No. Jordan should never convert to Christianity, that religion only brought harm and despair to the Arabian tribes that live there since the days of antiquity. They were pagan to the core.

What about Arabs who don't have a religion such as myself?

Thanas Django
12-11-2018, 09:01 AM

Yes, Islam is peace.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

StonyArabia
12-11-2018, 09:02 AM
What about Arabs who don't have a religion such as myself?

No problem since there is no cucking. Christianity will cuck us to Rome/Europe. Many of us resist the Romans and Byzantines as we did not want to convert as we were originally pagan and adopted Islam willingly to get them off our backs.

Kamal900
12-11-2018, 09:07 AM
No problem since there is no cucking. Christianity will cuck us to Rome/Europe. Many of us resist the Romans and Byzantines as we did not want to convert as we were originally pagan and adopted Islam willingly to get them off our backs.

Eh, I don't think Arab Christians would be cucks to anyone, honestly.

StonyArabia
12-11-2018, 09:14 AM
Eh, I don't think Arab Christians would be cucks to anyone, honestly.

Bedouin Christians are not cucks but others usually are from what I have seen. The Ghassanids were big time cucks. The Lakhmids who did adopt Christianity were not cucks and revolted often. The Nabateans were not cucks as they fought hard for their pagan faith and allied with their brothers and adopted Islam willingly. The king of Ma'an adopted Islam willingly. It depends if they are nationalistic perhaps if not Christianity will turn them into cucks.

Kamal900
12-11-2018, 09:15 AM
Yes, Islam is peace.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Islam brings nothing but degeneracy and backwardness to nations and peoples that lay it's claws to including us.

Kamal900
12-11-2018, 09:16 AM
Bedouin Christians are not cucks but others usually are from what I have seen. The Ghassanids were big time cucks. The Lakhmids who did adopt Christianity were not cucks and revolted often. The Nabateans were not cucks as they fought hard for their pagan faith and allied with their brothers and adopted Islam willingly. The king of Ma'an adopted Islam willingly. It depends if they are nationalistic perhaps if not Christianity will turn them into cucks.

Syrian Christians are not cucks. What's wrong in forging healthy relationship with Europe?

StonyArabia
12-11-2018, 09:22 AM
Islam brings nothing but degeneracy and backwardness to nations and peoples that lay it's claws to including us.

Christianity? I respect those who adopt atheism or agnosticism or even ancestrial paganism than those who become Christian. Islam liberated us from the foreign rulers. Why do you think we joined their military ranks? Many Arabian tribes who were pagan in the Desert frontier of the Byzantine empire and to lesser extend the Persian one, joined in. Simply we became the rulers rather than the subjects.

Kamal900
12-11-2018, 09:26 AM
Christianity? I respect those who adopt atheism or agnosticism or even ancestrial paganism than those who become Christian. Islam liberated us from the foreign rulers. Why do you think we joined their military ranks? Many Arabian tribes who were pagan in the Desert frontier of the Byzantine empire and to lesser extend the Persian one, joined in. Simply we became the rulers rather than the subjects.

Sorry to say this but the Muslims FORCED pagans and other peoples to join their religion, and half of the Arab populace committed apostasy after Muhammed's death. Islam is not a peaceful religion, and honestly, Christianity is far more peaceful than both Judaism and Islam put together. I know plenty of Arabians are shunning away from Islam and embracing science and truth instead.

StonyArabia
12-11-2018, 09:35 AM
Sorry to say this but the Muslims FORCED pagans and other peoples to join their religion, and half of the Arab populace committed apostasy after Muhammed's death. Islam is not a peaceful religion, and honestly, Christianity is far more peaceful than both Judaism and Islam put together. I know plenty of Arabians are shunning away from Islam and embracing science and truth instead.

No the pagan Arabians in the fortiners converted willingly actually. They nursed a grudge against their Christian rulers. Christianity was never peaceful, it became less violent due to enlightenment principals and the reformation. I already said I have no problem with atheism or ancestral paganism. Christianity never appealed to the Arabian tribes, Judaism was more successful, but the majority adhered to paganism. It's believe that Arabian paganism survived in western Iraq until the 17th century, check out the Al-shamsi cult. Al-shamsi cult is based on Arabian godess worship, and another was very much Nabatean, again they had settled in some areas of western Iraq.

Christianity does not appeal to me if it does it you well that's your choice

Thanas Django
12-11-2018, 09:36 AM
No the pagan Arabians in the fortiners converted willingly actually. They nursed a grudge against their Christian rulers. Christianity was never peaceful, it became less violent due to enlightenment principals and the reformation. I already said I have no problem with atheism or ancestral paganism. Christianity never appealed to the Arabian tribes, Judaism was more successful, but the majority adhered to paganism. It's believe that Arabian paganism survived in western Iraq until the 17th century, check out the Al-shamsi cult. Al-shamsi cult is one, and another was very much Nabatean, again they had settled in some areas of western Iraq.

Christianity does not appeal to my if it does it you well that's your choice

is that what they wrote in your school Kittabi?

StonyArabia
12-11-2018, 09:43 AM
is that what they wrote in your school Kittabi?

Family tradition I descent from the Nabateans as my grandmother is part Jordanian Bedouin from the clans in Petra. She told me our history and how we were pagan and prosecuted until the arrival of the Arab Muslims who they saw as liberators and converted willingly. Ask any Bedoul clan member will tell you the same story. It's in grained in their memory.

Kamal900
12-11-2018, 09:47 AM
No the pagan Arabians in the fortiners converted willingly actually. They nursed a grudge against their Christian rulers. Christianity was never peaceful, it became less violent due to enlightenment principals and the reformation. I already said I have no problem with atheism or ancestral paganism. Christianity never appealed to the Arabian tribes, Judaism was more successful, but the majority adhered to paganism. It's believe that Arabian paganism survived in western Iraq until the 17th century, check out the Al-shamsi cult. Al-shamsi cult is based on Arabian godess worship, and another was very much Nabatean, again they had settled in some areas of western Iraq.

Christianity does not appeal to me if it does it you well that's your choice

You need to check out my personal favorite Arab atheist, the Masked Arab, who makes wonderful videos on the REAL history of Islam and it's implications in the world today and back then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcaelDs1d7E

In other words, religion doesn't make people happy, it makes them MORE miserable, and we Arabs have a price to pay for the religion that is called Islam.

Thanas Django
12-11-2018, 09:50 AM
The first Christian churches were Levantine and founded by Levantines, before Christianity had even reached the Greeks and Romans. The Levant was a major hub of Christianity with strong church bases that made the church of Rome an unimportant provincial shadow. What Islam did was massacre and forcefully convert the native populations and reduce their remainders to Dhimmi status in what today would qualify as mass genocide and disefranchisement of the Christian Levantine peoples.

Nowadays, Levantine Christians remain a minority still under persecution.

When I visited Syria as a child, I interacted with Levantine Christians and even under the security Assad provided to all of his citizens regardless of creed, they gave me the feeling that they were under serious persecution with no quarter of basic justice granted to them.

Nazarene
12-11-2018, 09:52 AM

It's like you're equating conversion to Christianity to someone who accepts pro-European politics. Christianity is not a religion of ethnic promotion, and half of Christians today are not even Catholic. The Oriental Orthodox churches split from the Roman Christianity around 500AD and the Nestorian church even before around 400AD, only 1000 years later were there efforts to catholicize some MENA churches. Christianity does not cuck us to European interests but it does open the door to becoming allies with other Christians from different ethnic groups, I don't see what's wrong with that.

Islam on the other hand has a terribly violent history, a psychologically troubled man created that pitted the people of Arabia against each other and ultimately to subjugate them to his command. It united the peninsula by force, not for love of Arab kinship, the non-pagan Arab Christian and Arab Jewish minorities who refused Islamization were wiped out by genocide. After Muhammad's death people used the religion in the same way for political reasons, and it's implementation has only hindered the progress of the places it conquered.

StonyArabia
12-11-2018, 09:54 AM
You need to check out my personal favorite Arab atheist, the Masked Arab, who makes wonderful videos on the REAL history of Islam and it's implications in the world today and back then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcaelDs1d7E

In other words, religion doesn't make people happy, it makes them MORE miserable, and we Arabs have a price to pay for the religion that is called Islam.

I have no problem with Atheism. I believe that many people especially in the frontiers adopted the religion for political and perhaps economic goals as well the mystic appeal. The other reason is yes they were prosecuted for their pagan believes, and even those who believed in Christianity of a different form, but the majority of the frontier tribes were pagan. They saw a new mystical and powerful force and they joined it. However yes I have seen some of his videos.

Thanas Django
12-11-2018, 09:59 AM
Family tradition

In modern times we have other ways to investigate our history other than sing-alongs.

StonyArabia
12-11-2018, 10:04 AM
In modern times we have other ways to investigate our history other than sing-alongs.

Go to Petra and ask the Bedoul clan chiefs or the Howetiate sheikhs who the Bedoul belong to but other desert tribes will tell you the same story. We have archives of the events.

Nazarene
12-11-2018, 10:05 AM
Family tradition I descent from the Nabateans as my grandmother is part Jordanian Bedouin from the clans in Petra. She told me our history and how we were pagan and prosecuted until the arrival of the Arab Muslims who they saw as liberators and converted willingly. Ask any Bedoul clan member will tell you the same story. It's in grained in their memory.

Bro you do realize that the majority of Nabateans converted to Christianity lmao, and they were absorbed into the Levantine churches most likely.

Kamal900
12-11-2018, 10:05 AM
The first Christian churches were Levantine and founded by Levantines, before Christianity had even reached the Greeks and Romans. The Levant was a major hub of Christianity with strong church bases that made the church of Rome an unimportant provincial shadow. What Islam did was massacre and forcefully convert the native populations and reduce their remainders to Dhimmi status in what today would qualify as mass genocide and disefranchisement of the Christian Levantine peoples.

Nowadays, Levantine Christians remain a minority still under persecution.

When I visited Syria as a child, I interacted with Levantine Christians and even under the security Assad provided to all of his citizens regardless of creed, they gave me the feeling that they were under serious persecution with no quarter of basic justice granted to them.

Indeed. I'm not sure if my friend is blinded by faith or his sense of extreme pride of his ethnicity or both, but at the same time, he should acknowledge on the fact that Islam had caused so much suffering in the world. Hell, I would say that ISIS is the "best" version of Islam because they follow the faith exactly right, unlike most Muslims who don't know the Quran or the 7adiths. I would say that Turks are the worst hypocrites simply they use religion to get their political needs like the deaths of millions of Christians while disguising itself in secular and nationalistic clothing AKA the Young Turks, and the attack of Northern Cyprus and so on.

Kamal900
12-11-2018, 10:07 AM
Bro you do realize that the majority of Nabateans converted to Christianity lmao, and they were absorbed into the Levantine churches most likely.

The same's true for the Ghassinids, though only some Palestinian and Jordanian christians get Arabian admixture in contrast to the Lebanese and Syrian Christians.

StonyArabia
12-11-2018, 10:11 AM

It's possible some did by the Ghassanids. Most of them seem to have been pagan or they mixed their pagan believes with Christianity. The Bedoul/Howetiat who claim to descent from the Nabateans maintain they were pagan and worshipped the Goddesses Al-lat and Al-Uzza. I don't think people make up stories as some have implied here. Some Bedouins did adopt Christianity but they are from the Tayy, Hejazeen, and Taghlib clans.

Nazarene
12-11-2018, 10:35 AM
It's possible some did by the Ghassanids. Most of them seem to have been pagan or they mixed their pagan believes with Christianity. The Bedoul/Howetiat who claim to descent from the Nabateans maintain they were pagan and worshipped the Goddesses Al-lat and Al-Uzza. I don't think people make up stories as some have implied here. Some Bedouins did adopt Christianity but they are from the Tayy, Hejazeen, and Taghlib clans.

Family lore is definitely important when trying to evaluate such history but they most likely contain elements of the truth rather than all of it.

Nazarene
12-11-2018, 10:45 AM
Most of them seem to have been pagan or they mixed their pagan believes with Christianity. The Bedoul/Howetiat who claim to descent from the Nabateans maintain they were pagan and worshipped the Goddesses Al-lat and Al-Uzza.

"By the 3rd century, the Nabataeans had stopped writing in Aramaic and begun writing in Greek instead, and by the 5th century they had converted to Christianity.[34] The new Arab invaders, who soon pressed forward into their seats, found the remnants of the Nabataeans transformed into peasants. Their lands were divided between the new Qahtanite Arab tribal kingdoms of the Byzantine vassals, the Ghassanid Arabs, and the Himyarite vassals, the Kindah Arab Kingdom in North Arabia."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabataeans

Thanas Django
12-11-2018, 11:35 AM
Go to Petra and bla bla bla

If I go to Petra I will most likely just eat camel meat and baklava.

Dandelion
12-11-2018, 12:19 PM
In the news now.

https://www-telegraph-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/10/iran-arrests-100-christians-growing-crackdown-minority/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHCAFYAYABAQ%3D%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F %2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=Van%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fnews% 2F2018%2F12%2F10%2Firan-arrests-100-christians-growing-crackdown-minority%2F

KMack
12-11-2018, 01:27 PM
The christian community in Iran has full freedom of religion.

https://youtu.be/OtlL9NFycAQ

Propaganda. Press TV is the Iranian Government LOL.

Hashoeva
12-11-2018, 01:38 PM
Muslim Iranians/Aryans,the one of the greatest tragedies in history.Iranians arent Aryans though genetically. They are mostly local middle-eastern people who have little Aryan ancestry who were invaded by the ancient Indo-Iranian rulers.

Babak
12-11-2018, 01:42 PM
Iranians arent Aryans though genetically. They are mostly local middle-eastern people who have little Aryan ancestry who were invaded by the ancient Indo-Iranian rulers.Iranians, in a ethnic sense, are aryans.

Mr. Anybody
12-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Iranians arent Aryans though genetically. They are mostly local middle-eastern people who have little Aryan ancestry who were invaded by the ancient Indo-Iranian rulers.
Are you Irani?

Thanas Django
12-11-2018, 02:48 PM
I thought Persians had access to a totally different range of Western Asian phenotypes and genetics than Arabs or Levantines ranging from Rus to Turk to Punjabi.

Babak
12-11-2018, 02:52 PM
I thought Persians had access to a totally different range of Western Asian phenotypes and genetics than Arabs or Levantines ranging from Rus to Turk to Punjabi.Yea they do

Mingle
12-11-2018, 03:20 PM
People don't realize that Persians are not muslims in their nature. Converting to Christianity in droves isn't the least bit surprising for me.What do you mean by that? I never viewed Persians as any less Muslim than others. I don't think their nature isn't Muslim, but its likely that you have that impression because they're Shia.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Teutone
12-11-2018, 03:22 PM
On a small scale we can see how civilized persians/iranians are

Every Iranian user here is very intelligent and polite

Kamal900
12-11-2018, 03:55 PM
Propaganda. Press TV is the Iranian Government LOL.

More truthful than the Zionist shit you see on TV of Murica.

Teutone
12-11-2018, 04:00 PM
DW, RT, TRT sort of CNN all have government media, doesnt mean all their air is fake lol

especially a simple topic like christmas

Americans think Iran is like KSA cause their lying media says so

KMack
12-11-2018, 04:10 PM
More truthful than the Zionist shit you see on TV of Murica.

Sure it is lol.

Hashoeva
12-14-2018, 05:38 PM
Iranians, in a ethnic sense, are aryans.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalkno. aryans were of european origins. iranians are mostly local middle-eastern people with little aryan ancestry. doesnt matter if they speak iranian language. and actually central-asians are the only ones who have good amount of aryan ancestry even though they are very mixed.

Babak
12-14-2018, 09:47 PM
no. aryans were of european origins. iranians are mostly local middle-eastern people with little aryan ancestry. doesnt matter if they speak iranian language. and actually central-asians are the only ones who have good amount of aryan ancestry even though they are very mixed.

Iran literally translates to Aryan in the Persian language. Iranians are Aryans, ethnically. Just like Turks are ethnically turkic, doesnt matter which region those turks are from nor the amount turkic ancestry they have, they will always be referred to as Turks. So, we are not just "local middle eastern people". We are Iranians

Ryujin
12-16-2018, 10:41 AM
Yes, minorities are safe, and these women also have to cover half of their hair and can not walk by holding hands with their lovers in public or go to a pub and have drinks. Sure, Iran is very liberal. That is why Turkey receives hundreds of thousands of actual Iranians to enjoy freedom and do the things Islamic law does not allow them to do.

Ah, btw, Sharia law does not have a problem with other religions. It is primarily against secularism. It is tolerant of people practicing other Semitic religions.

Maybe a Christian monk or religious Christian will feel better in Iran, but no, thanks. I want alcohol and miniskirts, not freedom to sing gospels in a Church. Do actual Iranians who do not want to abide by Islamic law have the same freedom as those Christian minorities in Iran? That being said, even though this forum is abundant in Iranian members, I have not seen anyone living in Iran. I wonder why. Maybe because they don't have this:

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/PTWXMK/group-or-company-of-friends-young-guys-and-girls-holding-glasses-of-beer-watching-football-laughing-and-smiling-at-the-bar-during-the-oktoberfest-PTWXMK.jpg

Better to be a Christian there than in Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, even than in Turkey actually.

Islam was persecuted in Turkey too. Hijab was banned in public buildings not so long ago. Of course, a state ruled by Sharia law is more tolerant of other religions than secular/liberal way of life.

Teutone
12-16-2018, 12:46 PM
Yes, minorities are safe, and these women also have to cover half of their hair and can not walk by holding hands with their lovers in public or go to a pub and have drinks. Sure, Iran is very liberal. That is why Turkey receives hundreds of thousands of actual Iranians to enjoy freedom and do the things Islamic law does not allow them to do.

Ah, btw, Sharia law does not have a problem with other religions. It is primarily against secularism. It is tolerant of people practicing other Semitic religions.

Maybe a Christian monk or religious Christian will feel better in Iran, but no, thanks. I want alcohol and miniskirts, not freedom to sing gospels in a Church. Do actual Iranians who do not want to abide by Islamic law have the same freedom as those Christian minorities in Iran? That being said, even though this forum is abundant in Iranian members, I have not seen anyone living in Iran. I wonder why. Maybe because they don't have this:

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/PTWXMK/group-or-company-of-friends-young-guys-and-girls-holding-glasses-of-beer-watching-football-laughing-and-smiling-at-the-bar-during-the-oktoberfest-PTWXMK.jpg

Islam was persecuted in Turkey too. Hijab was banned in public buildings not so long ago. Of course, a state ruled by Sharia law is more tolerant of other religions than secular/liberal way of life.

You dont get the point, its ALREADY worth to mention if a christian minority in the middle east doesnt have to fear death and total opression.

Longbowman
12-16-2018, 01:17 PM
You dont get the point, its ALREADY worth to mention if a christian minority in the middle east doesnt have to fear death and total opression.

Apart from Lebanon, Armenia, Georgia and Cyprus, which are obviously Christian countries, the best country for Christians in the MENA is Israel. But it's only in countries like Iraq and Syria where there is a non-state actor persecuting non-Sunnis where Christians are actually at risk of death.

Teutone
12-16-2018, 01:26 PM
Apart from Lebanon, Armenia, Georgia and Cyprus, which are obviously Christian countries, the best country for Christians in the MENA is Israel. But it's only in countries like Iraq and Syria where there is a non-state actor persecuting non-Sunnis where Christians are actually at risk of death.

Because nowhere else there are ancient christian and even jewish communities left, in Egypt they face terror and in Iraq and Syria they were protected by the Government, but imagine the FSA would have managed to throw over the Assad Government.

When it comes to converts or even guest workers pracitizing their faith, Saudi Arabia is brutal as it can be.

Pakistan not middle east but is also dangerous for christians.

Babak
12-19-2018, 11:32 PM

Wrong. There are many couples who hold hands in public everywhere. It used to get you in trouble, but not anymore. Going to bars, drinking, clubbing etc weren't really a thing for Iranians, even before the Islamic revolution. The reason why Iranians are chasing after these activities is due to a rise in western influence, not because they are restricted from doing it. Though, from speaking with a couple of family members, they've told me that the youth in Iran are rather anti-iranian, pro-feminist, and pro-western, which i don't agree with at all. Probably due to the shitty government.

P.S: I lived in Iran, and visit the country rather frequently.

Ryujin
12-20-2018, 12:57 AM
Wrong. There are many couples who hold hands in public everywhere. It used to get you in trouble, but not anymore. Going to bars, drinking, clubbing etc weren't really a thing for Iranians, even before the Islamic revolution. The reason why Iranians are chasing after these activities is due to a rise in western influence, not because they are restricted from doing it. Though, from speaking with a couple of family members, they've told me that the youth in Iran are rather anti-iranian, pro-feminist, and pro-western, which i don't agree with at all. Probably due to the shitty government.

P.S: I lived in Iran, and visit the country rather frequently.

Nothing wrong with radically standing up for freedoms which are targeted and suppressed. I care more about the social liberty of Iranians than a bunch of isolated religious minorities who are granted the right to act as they want in specific areas reserved for them. Similarly, some bigoted Muslims demand courts based on Sharia law in Western countries. I don't give a fuck about how much liberty a religion grants to another religion. Secular lifestyle is a bulwark against the religious, theocratical, scholastic oppression. And it is the only thing that threatens its authority.

It's good that the Iranian youth is pro-western. They defy religious oppressions by taking off their hijabs and dancing.

Babak
12-20-2018, 01:28 AM
Nothing wrong with radically standing up for freedoms which are targeted and suppressed. I care more about the social liberty of Iranians than a bunch of isolated religious minorities who are granted the right to act as they want in specific areas reserved for them. Similarly, some bigoted Muslims demand courts based on Sharia law in Western countries. I don't give a fuck about how much liberty a religion grants to another religion. Secular lifestyle is a bulwark against the religious, theocratical, scholastic oppression. And it is the only thing that threatens its authority.

It's good that the Iranian youth is pro-western. They defy religious oppressions by taking off their hijabs and dancing.

No, it really isn't and many middle-aged educated Iranian's don't want that either. It just means you find your own culture inferior, which most of the youth, in fact, do. With that said, there's indeed nothing wrong with standing up to oppression, in fact I encourage it. Although, spitting on your own culture is not the way to do it and it has embarrassed many Iranians in fact. Western influence ≠ Freedom.

Ryujin
12-20-2018, 01:43 AM
No, it really isn't and many middle-aged educated Iranian's don't want that either. It just means you find your own culture inferior, which most of the youth, in fact, do. With that said, there's indeed nothing wrong with standing up to oppression, in fact I encourage it. Although, spitting on your own culture is not the way to do it and it has embarrassed many Iranians in fact. Western influence ≠ Freedom.

It's amazing how people like to denounce Western culture while living in Western countries and enjoying all kinds of wealth and liberty provided by the Western culture. It's easy to do it in a country where you don't have to abide by a set of social norms and customs and criticize your countrymen for trying to elevate their country to this level as well.

Also, cultures are not cult, and just because something has been practiced for a long time does not make it legit. If the French revolutionaries, and all other European enlightenmentists did not spit on their own society's cultural norms which included witch huntings, public humiliation for adultery and love, the world would still have been a backward place. I see the Iranian youth in this manner and congratulate them for defying the social mold consisted of a set of norms they are forced into. It's as noble as in this music video, the youth rising against oppression for Rock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRwrg0db_zY

Babak
12-20-2018, 01:47 AM
It's amazing how people like to denounce Western culture while living in Western countries and enjoying all kinds of wealth and liberty provided by the Western culture. It's easy to do it in a country where you don't have to abide by a set of social norms and customs and criticize your countrymen for trying to elevate their country to this level as well.

Also, cultures are not cult, and just because something has been practiced for a long time does not make it legit.

I'm not denouncing western culture. What I'm saying is the youth are completely thrashing their own culture for another, which is not a good way to fight oppression. But what about Turks? Turks hate be compared to the west, right?

Ryujin
12-20-2018, 01:56 AM
I'm not denouncing western culture. What I'm saying is the youth are completely thrashing their own culture for another, which is not a good way to fight oppression. But what about Turks? Turks hate be compared to the west, right?

Dude, Western culture of today is not the same as what it was about 300 years ago. You don't have the intellectual capacity to grasp this with that shallow thinking of yours.

And please don't come to me with generalizations and groupings.

Babak
12-20-2018, 01:57 AM
Dude, Western culture of today is not the same as what it was about 300 years ago. You don't have the intellectual capacity to grasp this with that shallow thinking of yours.

What shallow thinking? Thrashing your own culture is ok to you?

Ryujin
12-20-2018, 01:59 AM
What shallow thinking? Thrashing your own culture is ok to you?

My explanation is more than enough in my previous edited post. No further ado needed.

Fibonacci
12-31-2018, 08:09 PM

What you're essentially doing is mistaking cultural evolution with cultural change. There's a reason why Iran, with its long history, still happens to be a backward country. It's people like you who reject cultural evolution. For a society to develop, its culture has to evolve and become more civil as time goes on. These are the fundamental aspects of a successful society given by anthropologicists.

It seems like you don't know what Iranian culture is. Iranian culture isnt about forcing women to wear tents in 30 degree weather, executing gays, gender segregation, polygamy and child marriage. Neither of which have Iranian roots, but were rather imposed on Iranians by uncivilized subhumans from the deserts. The words of the Quran and Hadiths aren't Iranian culture. If you were born into a family of hezbollahis, you were not born under Iranian culture but a heavily conservative islamic culture. There's a major difference between Iranian culture and a Muslim one.

Supporting gay marriage has absolutely nothing to do with Iranian culture but everything to do with islamic culture. Islam states that gays should be killed. If you knew a thing or two about Iranian culture, you would know that its not any different than Armenian or Georgian culture. Once you bring islam into it, it becomes a total different subject. What you're witnessing is the rebellion against islamic-conservative culture not Iranian culture itself. Either Iranians learn to progress or forever stay backward under uneducated muslims. The future of your country depends on how willing the youths are to evolve culturally. The 12th century culture which the leaders live by is no longer compatible with the modern world. Learn from the ones who lead in the modern world, not the ones who stay behind.

Asheffar
12-31-2018, 08:25 PM

And please don't come to me with generalizations and groupings.

But you love to do generalizations regarding other countries.Do what i say but not what i do....

Joso
12-31-2018, 08:39 PM

>Against globalism
>Deffends international law
Very funny you are

Babak
12-31-2018, 08:59 PM
What you're essentially doing is mistaking cultural evolution with cultural change. There's a reason why Iran, with its long history, still happens to be a backward country. It's people like you who reject cultural evolution. For a society to develop, its culture has to evolve and become more civil as time goes on. These are the fundamental aspects of a successful society given by anthropologicists.

It seems like you don't know what Iranian culture is. Iranian culture isnt about forcing women to wear tents in 30 degree weather, executing gays, gender segregation, polygamy and child marriage. Neither of which have Iranian roots, but were rather imposed on Iranians by uncivilized subhumans from the deserts. The words of the Quran and Hadiths aren't Iranian culture. If you were born into a family of hezbollahis, you were not born under Iranian culture but a heavily conservative islamic culture. There's a major difference between Iranian culture and a Muslim one.

Supporting gay marriage has absolutely nothing to do with Iranian culture but everything to do with islamic culture. Islam states that gays should be killed. If you knew a thing or two about Iranian culture, you would know that its not any different than Armenian or Georgian culture. Once you bring islam into it, it becomes a total different subject. What you're witnessing is the rebellion against islamic-conservative culture not Iranian culture itself. Either Iranians learn to progress or forever stay backward under uneducated muslims. The future of your country depends on how willing the youths are to evolve culturally. The 12th century culture which the leaders live by is no longer compatible with the modern world. Learn from the ones who lead in the modern world, not the ones who stay behind.The funny thing us, is that you completely misunderstood what i said. Can you speak persian btw?

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 12:23 AM
The funny thing us, is that you completely misunderstood what i said. Can you speak persian btw?

You did not elaborate what so ever. You claim that the Iranian youth is more so anti Iranian and pro western. What is Iranian? I already told you, anything related to Islam and islamic culture by definition is NOT Iranian culture. Iranian culture has its own uniqueness while islamic culture is something that is widespread across all muslim countries.

What do you mean by anti Iranian? Maybe the reason behind the liberal mindset is because they can clearly see the backwardness in their own country. Iran is burning under the people who run it and loot it, the last thing I would worry about is Iranians approving feminist and liberal ideas.

Westernization and modernization is the only thing that will save Iran from becoming another inbred shithole that is the middle east. Europeans were no different 500 years ago but at least they have the intellect to desire change and evolution. That is why Europe progressed and Iran didn't. You think Europeans were always liberal feminist?

Man tu Iran bedunya omadam, chera farsi na dunam?

Babak
01-01-2019, 12:25 AM
You did not elaborate what so ever. You claim that the Iranian youth is more so anti Iranian and pro western. What is Iranian? I already told you, anything related to Islam and islamic culture by definition is NOT Iranian culture. Iranian culture has its own uniqueness while islamic culture is something that is widespread across all muslim countries.

What do you mean by anti Iranian? Maybe the reason behind the liberal mindset is because they can clearly see the backwardness in their own country. Iran is burning under the people who run it and loot it, the last thing I would worry about is Iranians approving feminist and liberal ideas.

Westernization and modernization is the only thing that will save Iran from becoming another inbred shithole that is the middle east. Europeans were no different 500 years ago but at least they have the intellect to desire change and evolution. That is why Europe progressed and Iran didn't. You think Europeans were always liberal feminist?

Goftam farsi baladi ya na? Javab bede soalamo.

I dont give a shit if there's Islam present in Iran or not. Stop bringing Islam into this as i have not mentioned it in any of my posts. And lol, feminism is at a high rise in Iranian society my friend. Many females who come here to study are crazy about feminism and completely embracing a culture other than their own. I'm aware the situation its due to the shitty government, but that doesn't mean you have to be a cuck and suck western dick.

Nazarene
01-01-2019, 12:39 AM
Iran needs to Christianize itself like every other country in the Middle East

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 12:42 AM
Goftam farsi baladi ya na? Javab bede soalamo.

I dont give a shit if there's Islam present in Iran or not. Stop bringing Islam into this as i have not mentioned it in any of my posts. And lol, feminism is at a high rise in Iranian society my friend. Many females who come here to study are crazy about feminism and completely embracing a culture other than their own. I'm aware the situation its due to the shitty government, but that doesn't mean you have to be a cuck and suck western dick.

You should be deported back to Iran for how ungrateful you are to live in the west. The difference between you and I is that my eyes are open. I can clearly see how and why the country is backward. It just so happens that Islam is a significant factor as to why Iran is the way it is, and it's leadership. The funny part is, Iranian women had more rights and freedoms under Cyrus than they do today. No wonder Iranian women embrace feminism. Maybe because they are treated like animals back home. They fight harder than Iranian men so that's one thing.

Japan westernized as well, they are one of the most developed countries in the entire world. It just so happens that their culture is already sophisticated and civilized, they flourished under Westernization. Open your eyes and look at their world. Europeans lead. I don't care about the location. I care about who's leading and the reasons behind it. If east Asia and Europe traded places, I would happily accept easternization of Iran. Russia was an absolute shithole a couple centuries ago until Peter travelled all across Europe and brought European culture into Russia, from architecture to science and engineering. He managed to westernized Russia. Moscow and st Petersburg are filled with western and southern European architecture. He was intelligent enough to see the backwardness in his country and decided to do something about it

StonyArabia
01-01-2019, 12:44 AM

Man tu Iran bedunya omadam, chera farsi na dunam?

Don’t mention my people you Azeri Turk understand ? Glad Armenia is whining. Stop talking about Bedouins Azeri.

Babak
01-01-2019, 12:49 AM
]You should be deported back to Iran for how ungrateful you are to live in the west.[/B] The difference between you and I is that my eyes are open. I can clearly see how and why the country is backward. It just so happens that Islam is a significant factor as to why Iran is the way it is, and it's leadership. The funny part is, Iranian women had more rights and freedoms under Cyrus than they do today. No wonder Iranian women embrace feminism. Maybe because they are treated like animals back home. They fight harder than Iranian men so that's one thing.

Japan westernized as well, they are one of the most developed countries in the entire world. It just so happens that their culture is already sophisticated and civilized, they flourished under Westernization. Open your eyes and look at their world. Europeans lead. I don't care about the location. I care about who's leading and the reasons behind it. If east Asia and Europe traded places, I would happily accept easternization of Iran.

Nah, I just don't approve of Iranians abandoning their culture for another one. Iran was already Islamic under the Pahlavis man, come on. I'm aware Iran is under a shitty government, but what you are saying is that westernization will somehow "Revive" Iranian culture, which is wrong.

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 12:50 AM
Don’t mention my people you Azeri Turk understand ? Glad Armenia is whining.

Would a tactical nuke in Mecca shut you up? How long are you gonna keep this up?

Babak
01-01-2019, 12:50 AM
Don’t mention my people you Azeri Turk understand ? Glad Armenia is whining. Stop talking about Bedouins Azeri.

Hes talking about Islam, not arabs dude, chill.

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 12:52 AM
Nah, I just don't approve of Iranians abandoning their culture for another one. Iran was already Islamic under the Pahlavis man, come on. I'm aware Iran is under a shitty government, but what you are saying is that westernization will somehow "Revive" Iranian culture, which is wrong.

Reza shah was an agnostic. He banned islamic aspects in Iran to westernize it and he did good fucking job. He modernized a shithole country. They were barely Muslims. I don't consider pahlavid Muslims, they're born under a fake title. Many Iranians now adays arent even muslim. There's a clear difference between a Muslim and someone who's born under a title.

The pahlavis hanged and murdered Islamists left and right. Savak destroyed the islamists opposing the shah. One of the reasons as to why pahlavos are looked down upon is because of their brutal murders of Islamists.

Marmara
01-01-2019, 12:55 AM
Reza shah was an agnostic. He banned islamic aspects in Iran to westernize it and he did good fucking job. He modernized a shithole country. They were barely Muslims. I don't consider pahlavid Muslims, they're born under a fake title. Many Iranians now adays arent even muslim. There's a clear difference between a Muslim and someone who's born under a title.

The pahlavis hanged and murdered Islamists left and right. Savak destroyed the islamists opposing the shah. One of the reasons as to why pahlavos are looked down upon is because of their brutal murders of Islamists.

Sounds familiar :D

StonyArabia
01-01-2019, 12:56 AM
Hes talking about Islam, not arabs dude, chill.

Well I thought he said Bedouin in the latinzed Persian. Anyways Persian and Arab Islam are not practiced in the same manner. Even shiaism differs most Arab Shias are Akhbaris or Sheikhis, Iranian Shias are usli. Most Arabs are Sunni and a minority are Ibadhi who both have no commonality to Iran. Only Levantine and some Iraqi Shias have a contact that’s about it.

Marmara
01-01-2019, 01:01 AM
Westernization is a terribly coined name.

The ways of becoming a developed and efficient society were discovered by western rational thinkers, if Iranian thinkers would come up with better ideas you have right to follow them, but Mullahs are neither rational nor thinkers.

StonyArabia
01-01-2019, 01:03 AM
Would a tactical nuke in Mecca shut you up? How long are you gonna keep this up?

Two Turks killing each other as barbaric race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCrK1C8F6_w

Do you remember the battle of Chaldiran where your Shah ran away hahaha

Then you fall to the Afghans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPa8rLOT3PE

Marmara
01-01-2019, 01:11 AM
Better to be a Christian there than in Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, even than in Turkey actually.

Turkey is a better place to live than Iran for anyone who isn't a fanatic Shia, no offense to anyone i'm being realistic.

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 01:14 AM
Two Turks killing each other as barbaric race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCrK1C8F6_w

Do you remember the battle of Chaldiran where your Shah ran away hahaha

Then you fall to the Afghans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPa8rLOT3PE

There's no reason for me to argue with you. For one, my cousin's and uncles didn't fly a plane into a building killing thousands. My country didn't give birth to Osama and islam wasn't born in my country, hated by everyone in this forum and the entire world.

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 01:16 AM
Turkey is a better place to live than Iran for anyone who isn't a fanatic Shia, no offense to anyone i'm being realistic.

How people behave in the 2 countries is a lot different than the politics of a country.

Dandelion
01-01-2019, 01:19 AM

As an atheist, I also would prefer Turkey. ;)

StonyArabia
01-01-2019, 01:26 AM
There's no reason for me to argue with you. For one, my cousin's and uncles didn't fly a plane into a building killing thousands. My country didn't give birth to Osama and islam wasn't born in my country, hated by everyone in this forum and the entire world.

We don't whine about events that happened 1400 years ago, and also your ancestors have done a lot of crimes, and not to mention since 2003 your nation had meddled it's nose where it does not belong like in Iraq and Yemen. However let's see how your pre-Islamic ancestors did to my ancestors :

At the age of 16, Shapur II led an expedition against the Arabs; primarily campaigning against the Ayad tribe in Asoristan and thereafter he crossed the Persian Gulf, reaching al-Khatt, a region between present-day Bahrain and Qatar. He then attacked the Banu Tamim in Hajar mountains. Shapur II reportedly killed a large number of the Arab population and destroyed their water supplies by stopping their wells with sand.[2]

After having dealt with the Arabs of eastern Arabia, he continued his expedition into western Arabia and Syrian Desert, where he attacked several cities—he even went as far as Medina.[3] Because of his cruel way of dealing with the Arabs, he was called Dhū al-aktāf (Arabic: ذو الأكتاف‎, "he who pierces shoulders") by them.[1][4] Not only did Shapur II pacify the Arabs of the Persian Gulf, but he also pushed many Arab tribes further deep into the Arabian Peninsula. Furthermore, he also deported some Arab tribes by force; the Taghlib to Bahrain and al-Khatt; the Banu Abdul Qays and Banu Tamim to Hajar; the Banu Bakr to Kirman, and the Banu Hanzalah to a place near Hormizd-Ardashir.[1] Shapur II, in order to prevent the Arabs to make more raids into his country, ordered the construction of a defensive line near al-Hira, which became known as Wall of the Arabs (Middle Persian: war-ī tāzīgān, in Arabic: خندق سابور‎ khandaq Sābūr).

The Zoroastrian scripture Bundahishn also mentions the Arabian campaign of Shapur II, where it says the following: "During the rulership of Shapur (II), the son of Hormizd, the Arabs came; they took Khorig Rūdbār; for many years with contempt (they) rushed until Shapur came to rulership; he destroyed the Arabs and took the land and destroyed many Arab rulers and pulled out many number of shoulders".[1]

According to Arab accounts, he refused to assist Khosrau II during his flight from the usurper Bahram Chobin in 590,[2] and his reign was supported by Khosrau. Nevertheless, discord arose between them. ' The reason for this conflict is unclear, but some historians believe that it occurred because al-Nuʻmān demanded complete Lakhmid independence. Other historians and akhbārs (anecdotal narratives found in literary compendiums) relate that the conflict occurred because al-Nuʻmān refused to marry his daughter, Hind, to Khusraw, after which, Khusraw attacked the kingdom of al-Ḥīrah and killed al-Nuʻmān after capturing him'.[3] (The daughter, Hind bint al-Nuʻmān, was apparently then given protection by the poet Al-Ḥujayjah.[4]) It seems that Al-Nuʻmān was imprisoned around 602 and killed that year or later. Some narratives have Khosrau having al-Numān crushed by elephants; however, according to a Syriac chronicle, Khosrau invited Nu'man to a feast where he was dishonored and trapped;[5] another Syriac chronicle states that Khosrow captured Nu'man along with his sons, who then were poisoned. He was succeeded by Iyās ibn Qubayṣah.[6]

Now let's see what your Safavid ancestors did to mine again :

Ismail peacefully seized Baghdad in 1508. However, his armies zealously murdered Sunnis and actively persecuted them through tribal allies of the Shah.[50] His Qizilbash armies also destroyed several important Sunni sites, including the tombs of Abū Ḥanīfa and Abdul-Qadir Gilani. The Safavids even expelled the family of Gilani from Mesopotamia. After declaring Shiism the official form of Islam in Iraq, Ismail forced his new Iraqi Arab subjects to convert to Shiism and outlawed Sunni practices. He then returned to Persia. These draconian actions by the conquering Safavids caused the Iraqi Arab Sunnis to seethe with resentment.[51]

Likewise, under Tahmasp I, central and southern Iraq, including Baghdad and Basra had remained in Safavid hands and efforts were being made to establish Shiism in place of Sunnism in these lands. Sunni scholars who refused to accept Shia doctrines were executed and Sunni tombs and shrines were destroyed once again, while the main mosques were converted for Shia use only. While not extensive, some conversions did take place, and those remaining faithful to Sunnism were subjected to persecution until Suleiman the Magnificent expelled the Safavids from most of Iraq.[52]

When the Safavids returned in 1624 under the rule of Abbas I of Persia and reconquered Baghdad, they once more again massacred the Sunni inhabitants.[53]

Some scholars, apparently influenced by the Muslim tradition, have interpreted the battle of Dhi Qar as part of a prolonged Arab rebellion against the Persians, which culminated in the Muslim conquest of the Persian empire. As Shaybani tribesmen, led by Mothannā ben Haretha, assisted in the conquest of Iraq, it has been argued that the Bakr, and especially the Shayban, had followed a distinct anti-Sasanian policy since Dhi Qar.Scholars has shown, however, that the Shayban who supported the Muslims and those who were prominent at Dhi Qar belonged to different, even rival clans; some Shaybani leaders allied themselves with the Persians after Dhi Qar, and others even opposed the Muslims during the conquest of Iraq. The battle of Dhi Qar thus appears to have had ideological and symbolic meaning for the Arabs far beyond its military and political significance.[1]

Your ancestors killed the king by crushing with elephants truly barbaric

Marmara
01-01-2019, 01:27 AM
How people behave in the 2 countries is a lot different than the politics of a country.

Stıill, your freedom isn't restricted in Turkey. It's not just about right of practicing religion, you can live in Turkey however you want.

A Christian can practice his religion in Iran but many of his other rights are restricted.

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 01:33 AM
Stıill, your freedom isn't restricted in Turkey. It's not just about right of practicing religion, you can live in Turkey however you want.

A Christian can practice his religion in Iran but many of his other rights are restricted.

Other than the lack of rights and freedom, there's no difference between living in turkey and Iran as a non muslim. For one, many Iranians now adays are atheists. You'd actually meet Iranian atheists more so than Christians or Zoroastrians in the west and Iran. Atheism is pretty widespread. The government knows this and so do the people.

Anyway, Armenians are looked up to and highly respected. Not only because they are different but because of their Christian culture. Iranians themselves admit how backward Islam is compared to Christianity. When Muslims cry, fast and beat themselves during holidays, Christians celebrate Easter and Christmas.

Marmara
01-01-2019, 01:34 AM
As an atheist, I also would prefer Turkey. ;)

Christians and Jews in Turkey were viewed as foreign and hostile elements in Turkey even by Kemalists (in fact, they didn't think any better of Christians) while Islamist regime of Iran views its Christians as part of Iranian diversity. It's interesting how perspectives can differ so much.

It's also a reason why Turks don't convert to Christianity like Iranians do. Turks, from simplicist perspective, should have been most prone to mass-conversion to Christianity, but the way we historically identified ourselves prevents it.

When we talk about Christians it's actually the Christian ethnicities presented within Turkey/Ottoman Empire, but it shaped the way Turks look at Christianity altogether.

StonyArabia
01-01-2019, 01:36 AM
Other than the lack of rights and freedom, there's no difference between living in turkey and Iran as a non muslim. For one, many Iranians now adays are atheists. You'd actually meet Iranian atheists more so than Christians or Zoroastrians in the west and Iran. Atheism is pretty widespread. The government knows this and so do the people.

Anyway, Armenians are looked up to and highly respected. Not only because they are different but because of their Christian culture. Iranians themselves admit how backward Islam is compared to Christianity. When Muslims cry, fast and beat themselves during holidays, Christians celebrate Easter and Christmas.

Good tell them to stay away from us, fuck off from Arabia and Iraq

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 01:36 AM
We don't whine about events that happened 1400 years ago, and also your ancestors have done a lot of crimes, and not to mention since 2003 your nation had meddled it's nose where it does not belong like in Iraq and Yemen. However let's see how your pre-Islamic ancestors did to my ancestors :

At the age of 16, Shapur II led an expedition against the Arabs; primarily campaigning against the Ayad tribe in Asoristan and thereafter he crossed the Persian Gulf, reaching al-Khatt, a region between present-day Bahrain and Qatar. He then attacked the Banu Tamim in Hajar mountains. Shapur II reportedly killed a large number of the Arab population and destroyed their water supplies by stopping their wells with sand.[2]

After having dealt with the Arabs of eastern Arabia, he continued his expedition into western Arabia and Syrian Desert, where he attacked several cities—he even went as far as Medina.[3] Because of his cruel way of dealing with the Arabs, he was called Dhū al-aktāf (Arabic: ذو الأكتاف‎, "he who pierces shoulders") by them.[1][4] Not only did Shapur II pacify the Arabs of the Persian Gulf, but he also pushed many Arab tribes further deep into the Arabian Peninsula. Furthermore, he also deported some Arab tribes by force; the Taghlib to Bahrain and al-Khatt; the Banu Abdul Qays and Banu Tamim to Hajar; the Banu Bakr to Kirman, and the Banu Hanzalah to a place near Hormizd-Ardashir.[1] Shapur II, in order to prevent the Arabs to make more raids into his country, ordered the construction of a defensive line near al-Hira, which became known as Wall of the Arabs (Middle Persian: war-ī tāzīgān, in Arabic: خندق سابور‎ khandaq Sābūr).

The Zoroastrian scripture Bundahishn also mentions the Arabian campaign of Shapur II, where it says the following: "During the rulership of Shapur (II), the son of Hormizd, the Arabs came; they took Khorig Rūdbār; for many years with contempt (they) rushed until Shapur came to rulership; he destroyed the Arabs and took the land and destroyed many Arab rulers and pulled out many number of shoulders".[1]

According to Arab accounts, he refused to assist Khosrau II during his flight from the usurper Bahram Chobin in 590,[2] and his reign was supported by Khosrau. Nevertheless, discord arose between them. ' The reason for this conflict is unclear, but some historians believe that it occurred because al-Nuʻmān demanded complete Lakhmid independence. Other historians and akhbārs (anecdotal narratives found in literary compendiums) relate that the conflict occurred because al-Nuʻmān refused to marry his daughter, Hind, to Khusraw, after which, Khusraw attacked the kingdom of al-Ḥīrah and killed al-Nuʻmān after capturing him'.[3] (The daughter, Hind bint al-Nuʻmān, was apparently then given protection by the poet Al-Ḥujayjah.[4]) It seems that Al-Nuʻmān was imprisoned around 602 and killed that year or later. Some narratives have Khosrau having al-Numān crushed by elephants; however, according to a Syriac chronicle, Khosrau invited Nu'man to a feast where he was dishonored and trapped;[5] another Syriac chronicle states that Khosrow captured Nu'man along with his sons, who then were poisoned. He was succeeded by Iyās ibn Qubayṣah.[6]

Now let's see what your Safavid ancestors did to mine again :

Ismail peacefully seized Baghdad in 1508. However, his armies zealously murdered Sunnis and actively persecuted them through tribal allies of the Shah.[50] His Qizilbash armies also destroyed several important Sunni sites, including the tombs of Abū Ḥanīfa and Abdul-Qadir Gilani. The Safavids even expelled the family of Gilani from Mesopotamia. After declaring Shiism the official form of Islam in Iraq, Ismail forced his new Iraqi Arab subjects to convert to Shiism and outlawed Sunni practices. He then returned to Persia. These draconian actions by the conquering Safavids caused the Iraqi Arab Sunnis to seethe with resentment.[51]

Likewise, under Tahmasp I, central and southern Iraq, including Baghdad and Basra had remained in Safavid hands and efforts were being made to establish Shiism in place of Sunnism in these lands. Sunni scholars who refused to accept Shia doctrines were executed and Sunni tombs and shrines were destroyed once again, while the main mosques were converted for Shia use only. While not extensive, some conversions did take place, and those remaining faithful to Sunnism were subjected to persecution until Suleiman the Magnificent expelled the Safavids from most of Iraq.[52]

When the Safavids returned in 1624 under the rule of Abbas I of Persia and reconquered Baghdad, they once more again massacred the Sunni inhabitants.[53]

Some scholars, apparently influenced by the Muslim tradition, have interpreted the battle of Dhi Qar as part of a prolonged Arab rebellion against the Persians, which culminated in the Muslim conquest of the Persian empire. As Shaybani tribesmen, led by Mothannā ben Haretha, assisted in the conquest of Iraq, it has been argued that the Bakr, and especially the Shayban, had followed a distinct anti-Sasanian policy since Dhi Qar.Scholars has shown, however, that the Shayban who supported the Muslims and those who were prominent at Dhi Qar belonged to different, even rival clans; some Shaybani leaders allied themselves with the Persians after Dhi Qar, and others even opposed the Muslims during the conquest of Iraq. The battle of Dhi Qar thus appears to have had ideological and symbolic meaning for the Arabs far beyond its military and political significance.[1]

Your ancestors killed the king by crushing with elephants truly barbaric

You tell me not to whine about something that happened 1400 years ago yet you copy and paste several paragraphs from Wikipedia.

What happened to Iran 1400 years ago not only affects Iran to THIS day but affects the entire world. Islam is a disease which the entire world can agree upon. It flourished after entering Iran and central Asia. That's why the topic is still relevant.

Marmara
01-01-2019, 01:39 AM

I get the feeling that you are just being defensive so i won't keep arguing, because i like Iran and Iranians.

StonyArabia
01-01-2019, 01:40 AM
You tell me not to whine about something that happened 1400 years ago yet you copy and paste several paragraphs from Wikipedia.

What happened to Iran 1400 years ago not only affects Iran to THIS day but affects the entire world. Islam is a disease which the entire world can agree upon. It flourished after entering Iran and central Asia. That's why the topic is still relevant.

Well we had avenged our ancestors. We even pursued the last Sassanid to China. You brought it upon yourselves. Remember most of the Arabs that Persian massacred were pagan or Christian. Once many tribes embraced Islam well they had enough of Persian rule, heck Shapur even attacked the Arabs in the Syrian Desert. Also Qizilbash who were Azeri Turks murdered and massacred many of us in Iraq which is quite recent memory that many of us have. Heck this why we use Safavid as a insult

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 01:41 AM
Good tell them to stay away from us, fuck off from Arabia and Iraq

The last thing the Iranian youth will do is touch Arab countries. It's like touching a dog with rabies. The chances of catching terrorism is quite high. Look at Syria and Iraq, both massive shitholes. No one can fight so the Russians and Iranians have to come and save them.

Sadam attacked Iran and he got what he deserved. A country in ruins and under Iranian control.

Nazarene
01-01-2019, 01:44 AM
Islam created the worst groups of people in the world, it's that simple, be it Arabs, Turks, Persians, Circassians or Kurds. One way of telling this is that whenever they are criticized for their many atrocities committed against non-Muslims they become defensive pussies.

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 01:45 AM
I get the feeling that you are just being defensive so i won't keep arguing, because i like Iran and Iranians.

If you wanna keep acting like turkey is this massive western safehaven for Christians and Europeans then go ahead. The truth is far from that. I've seen Turkish protests in Europe, with the Islamist chants, scaring the native Europeans in support of Erdogan. Islam is alive and well in turkey. if the pahlavis were still in power, there would be no difference between Iran and Turkey. Except, one country went after Islamists while the other praises muslims

StonyArabia
01-01-2019, 01:46 AM
The last thing the Iranian youth will do is touch Arab countries. It's like touching a dog with rabies. The chances of catching terrorism is quite high. Look at Syria and Iraq, both massive shitholes. No one can fight so the Russians and Iranians have to come and save them.

Sadam attacked Iran and he got what he deserved. A country in ruins and under Iranian control.

The country is not in ruin because of you Iranians or Azeris , but because of Israelis and Anglo-American and their European allies. This why Iran had to ask a cease fire lol we even took land from it. Good they should stay away from us. Fact we kicked your militas and the Anglo-Amerian/European allies asses especially in the Western tribal region, which could not be subdued. No one from the Bader brigade will ever enter the Western tribal regions. In fact we inflicted several defeats on the coalition, and the Americans did not even want to report their losses, there. Trust me just like your Azeri Qizilbash ancestors who got their asses handed down to them in the Western regions, the same thing happened to the Anglo-American and the coalition forces.

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 01:48 AM
Islam created the worst groups of people in the world, it's that simple, be it Arabs, Turks, Persians, Circassians or Kurds. One way of telling this is that whenever they are criticized for their many atrocities committed against non-Muslims they become defensive pussies.

Don't cluster up people who have nothing to do with Islam. Let's have your country under 200 years of rape, sex slavery and murder and it'll become a muslim country within 5 generations

StonyArabia
01-01-2019, 01:51 AM
Don't cluster up people who have nothing to do with Islam. Let's have your country under 200 years of rape, sex slavery and murder and it'll become a muslim country within 5 generations

Iran deserved the Arab conquest, you played with fire, now accept your loss. No one would want touch your hairy women

Babak
01-01-2019, 01:51 AM
lol

Nazarene
01-01-2019, 01:54 AM

These people have everything to do with Islam, and have done many terrible things that are justified by their religion

StonyArabia
01-01-2019, 01:54 AM
Beautiful Azeri Qizilbash women

https://i.postimg.cc/DZFbkYnB/images-5.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/L67Y6smq/princess-qajar.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 01:55 AM
The country is not in ruin because of you Iranians or Azeris , but because of Israelis and Anglo-American and their European allies. This why Iran had to ask a cease fire lol we even took land from it. Good they should stay away from us. Fact we kicked your militas and the Anglo-Amerian/European allies asses especially in the Western tribal region, which could not be subdued. No one from the Bader brigade will ever enter the Western tribal regions. In fact we inflicted several defeats on the coalition, and the Americans did not even want to report their losses, there. Trust me just like your Azeri Qizilbash ancestors who got their asses handed down to them in the Western regions, the same thing happened to the Anglo-American and the coalition forces.

Of course I blame the west for further meddling in Iranian politics. The shah himself was overthrown because the west didn't like the fact that he was progressing Iran. They wanted a weak controllable Iran. The shah himself started to criticize the US for being Israel's bitch.

Either way, the truth is, when Sadam was attacking Iran, Israel and north Korea were the only 2 countries who armed and helped Iran. Prior to the islamic revolution, Israel and Iran had an unbreakable alliance. The man who founded Iran is a massive part of Israel's history. So much so that the Israel's have put his face on their coins. They worship Cyrus for what he did. Israelis and Jews in general don't hate Iranians what so ever, the same can be said for Iranians. Many high ranking positions in the Israeli government was held by Iranians. As we speak, Iranian Jews make up a good position of the Israeli population. If there's any country in the middle east that Iranians would get along with would be Israel. The Americans have always been the subhumans that they are.

If the Muslims didn't go after Israel, Iran wouldn't be under sanctions and slowly rotting. It's the muslims who threaten Iran by using the population for their own ideology

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 01:55 AM
These people have everything to do with Islam, and have done many terrible things that are justified by their religion

Islam is not my religion nor was it made by my people. Don't be an idiot. The Ottomans and the Arabs destroyed your Europe. We had nothing to do with it nor do we identify with those people

Marmara
01-01-2019, 02:06 AM
If you wanna keep acting like turkey is this massive western safehaven for Christians and Europeans then go ahead. The truth is far from that. I've seen Turkish protests in Europe, with the Islamist chants, scaring the native Europeans in support of Erdogan. Islam is alive and well in turkey. if the pahlavis were still in power, there would be no difference between Iran and Turkey. Except, one country went after Islamists while the other praises muslims

You started your sentence with

Other than the lack of rights and freedom, there's no difference between living in turkey and Iran as a non muslim.

I mean, what do you expect worse than lack of rights and freedom?

I have never said it's a massive safehaven.

Islam is alive in Turkey indeed, and primary reason of it is secularism. People in Turkey believe in Islam the way they want to, without anyone dictating them proper Islam, so people don't really question their religion (actually now it's changing, and that's why atheism is also growing here)

A significant percentage of muslims here are secularized, and i don't mean just those who don't pray/fast, which is not necessarily a great thing, but these people don't believe there is sharia in Islam, hijab isn't mandatory etc. Under Sharia they would convert to Atheism.

The quality of Turkish and Iranian immigrants are also different, Turks in Europe are economic immigrants from most conservative and uneducated parts of Turkey, while Iranian immigrants are totally the opposite.

StonyArabia
01-01-2019, 02:14 AM
Of course I blame the west for further meddling in Iranian politics. The shah himself was overthrown because the west didn't like the fact that he was progressing Iran. They wanted a weak controllable Iran. The shah himself started to criticize the US for being Israel's bitch.

Either way, the truth is, when Sadam was attacking Iran, Israel and north Korea were the only 2 countries who armed and helped Iran. Prior to the islamic revolution, Israel and Iran had an unbreakable alliance. The man who founded Iran is a massive part of Israel's history. So much so that the Israel's have put his face on their coins. They worship Cyrus for what he did. Israelis and Jews in general don't hate Iranians what so ever, the same can be said for Iranians. Many high ranking positions in the Israeli government was held by Iranians. As we speak, Iranian Jews make up a good position of the Israeli population. If there's any country in the middle east that Iranians would get along with would be Israel. The Americans have always been the subhumans that they are.

If the Muslims didn't go after Israel, Iran wouldn't be under sanctions and slowly rotting. It's the muslims who threaten Iran by using the population for their own ideology

You realize those Muslims are your fellow Azeris and Persians? What do we have to do with them? Nothing only Levantine and some Iraqi Shias have connection, other Arab Shias don't really as well. I know that Israel and Iran are allies originally, yes it does not surprise me, the Jews actually helped open the gates of Babylon to the Persians. Not to mention Cyrus freed them from slavery there, and the Persians Persianized the Babylonians, but this is another story. Of course I know that, even the president of Israel was of Iranian origin. Most of the mullahs have Azeri origin, so I don't know why you are blaming us for them, when they don't even practice the same sects as us, not to mention Khameni is of Azeri origins who is the supreme leader.

Marmara
01-01-2019, 02:32 AM
Reza Pahlavi and Ataturk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W2vFA59EYk

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 02:32 AM
You realize those Muslims are your fellow Azeris and Persians? What do we have to do with them? Nothing only Levantine and some Iraqi Shias have connection, other Arab Shias don't really as well. I know that Israel and Iran are allies originally, yes it does not surprise me, the Jews actually helped open the gates of Babylon to the Persians. Not to mention Cyrus freed them from slavery there, and the Persians Persianized the Babylonians, but this is another story. Of course I know that, even the president of Israel was of Iranian origin. Most of the mullahs have Azeri origin, so I don't know why you are blaming us for them, when they don't even practice the same sects as us, not to mention Khameni is of Azeri origins who is the supreme leader.

You'd be surprised how many members of the guardian council, who pick the supreme leader, are ethnic Arabs. Haha, a high ranking mullah who died a week ago was an ethnic Arab from IRAQ. They are dozens of them, mostly from Iraq and Lebanon which is why they pour money into Palestine rather than their own country. The ones who are Iranian aren't culturally Iranian.

When Rouhani was running for president, the other opposing candidate was an ethnic Arab. There are dozens of them.

Babak
01-01-2019, 02:34 AM

I'm not sure why you started attacking him in the first place tbh. He simply mentioned Islam but you misinterpreted and thought he was talking about arabs. Persian this, arab that, persian this. If your hatred is that bad for Iranians, you should probably go around the streets of toronto and look for iranians and insult them. Probably this is the only place you get to do this, but even then, I never hated arabs as a people, neither have i started shitstorms with arabs on forums. I only retaliate if i see the need to, but for you, its deep hatred.

I hope the best for you habibi

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 02:37 AM
Reza Pahlavi and Ataturk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W2vFA59EYk

Reza shah was a nationalist who personally kicked the shit out of mullahs and Islamists who wanted to control Iran. That man banned women from wearing hijab and chased the backward Muslims away. He was an agnostic who westernized Iran, similar to what Hitler did for Germany. Muslims hate this man for his modernization of Iran

StonyArabia
01-01-2019, 02:41 AM
You'd be surprised how many members of the guardian council, who pick the supreme leader, are ethnic Arabs. Haha, a high ranking mullah who died a week ago was an ethnic Arab from IRAQ. They are dozens of them, mostly from Iraq and Lebanon which is why they pour money into Palestine rather than their own country. The ones who are Iranian aren't culturally Iranian.

Any prove or evidence? Most Iraqis were violently converted to Shiaism by the Safavid originally, but many just payed lip service to it. The real conversion to Shiaism in Iraq occurred by yes Lebanese Shia and Persian shia missionaries, especially in the 19th century as a political tool against Saudi expansion, as the Sauds had expanded into Najaf and Karbala. Also Iraq did host number of Persians before, but they never truly maintained their "difference" from the locals like say other ethnic groups. I do know that some of the Mullahs do have Lebanese origins, but they are mixed now anyways. Safavid Shiaism was very different and was a mix of Iranic, Turkic and Shia believes, until the Shah Ismail brought Lebanese missionaries to propagate the faith. Well I think they have an agenda this why they are pouring money into other areas rather than their own nation.

Marmara
01-01-2019, 02:42 AM
Reza shah was a nationalist who personally kicked the shit out of mullahs and Islamists who wanted to control Iran. That man banned women from wearing hijab and chased the backward Muslims away. He was an agnostic who westernized Iran, similar to what Hitler did for Germany. Muslims hate this man for his modernization of Iran

Why are you comparing him with Hitler?

And yes, i get it. Same is true for Ataturk, and Muslims hate Ataturk for the same reason; that's why i posted the video, and that's why i feel close to Iranians, we have a lot in common.

lameduck
01-01-2019, 02:48 AM

lol , iran is more comparable to Saudi arabia than to Turkey, it is a joke to compare theocracy like Iran to Turkey. Many Pakistanis go to Turkey for vacations and enjoyment and it is same for other countries around the world but no one go to Iran for relaxing , only people that go to Iran are hardcore shia muslims as to many of them Iran is holiest place. Turkey is looked up as a model by many emerging Muslims countries who want to modernize themselves.

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 02:50 AM
Why are you comparing him with Hitler?

And yes, i get it. Same is true for Ataturk, and Muslims hate Ataturk for the same reason; that's why i posted the video, and that's why i feel close to Iranians, we have a lot in common.

Because Hitler took a country from ruins to a global superpower that fought several local and global powers for 4 years which he could've won. Despite Hitler's wrong doings, you can't deny his management and modernization of Germany.

StonyArabia
01-01-2019, 02:51 AM
I'm not sure why you started attacking him in the first place tbh. He simply mentioned Islam but you misinterpreted and thought he was talking about arabs. Persian this, arab that, persian this. If your hatred is that bad for Iranians, you should probably go around the streets of toronto and look for iranians and insult them. Probably this is the only place you get to do this, but even then, I never hated arabs as a people, neither have i started shitstorms with arabs on forums. I only retaliate if i see the need to, but for you, its deep hatred.

Sorry I don't hate Iranians at all, but like many Iranians I don't like it's politics. Nor I talk like that. I have defended them in the past on this very board here. I always said Iranians are smart intelligent people and they don't deserve their government. I also said that Iran's IQ being 84 is very laughable, due to it's long ancient civilizations and that Richard Lynne has an agenda. When people posted about it. Fibonacci has attacked us in the past and kept calling Iranians who were atypical or dislike their ideology as Arabs or Pakis, that's my only issue.

To be honest there was story about an Iranian-American who was killed by Cops for no reason, I just said these bastards killed the guy because he is Middle Eastern, and no one is speaking about that murder, nor we heard of it in the news

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Bijan_Ghaisar

RIP

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 02:57 AM

I don't hate Arabs either, I get along with them in the west, when they are secular and open minded. The hatred is against those who openly insult and threaten Iran. There are many of them all over the Arab world. If anything, the hatrd against Arabs now adays is because of the very government that supports Arabs more than its own people. The mullahs are willing to have Iran nuked just to save some shit clay mosque in Palestine and some Palestinian terrorists like Hamas

Marmara
01-01-2019, 02:59 AM
Because Hitler took a country from ruins to a global superpower that fought several local and global powers for 4 years which he could've won. Despite Hitler's wrong doings, you can't deny his management and modernization of Germany.

There was 21 years between end of WW1 and beginning of WW2. Germans were just as quick in rebuilding the country after WW2 and this time the country was damaged even worse.

Germany was already modern, they just rebuilt the country. It's easier to rebuild something destroyed than creating a new.

Their institutions remained intact after the war.

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 03:02 AM
Sorry I don't hate Iranians at all, but like many Iranians I don't like it's politics. Nor I talk like that. I have defended them in the past on this very board here. I always said Iranians are smart intelligent people and they don't deserve their government. I also said that Iran's IQ being 84 is very laughable, due to it's long ancient civilizations and that Richard Lynne has an agenda. When people posted about it. Fibonacci has attacked us in the past and kept calling Iranians who were atypical or dislike their ideology as Arabs or Pakis, that's my only issue.

To be honest there was story about an Iranian-American who was killed by Cops for no reason, I just said these bastards killed the guy because he is Middle Eastern, and no one is speaking about that murder, nor we heard of it in the news

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Bijan_Ghaisar

RIP

That's the result of oppressing a country for 40 years. The intellectuals who are wealthy will leave for Europe and contribute to their society instead. Keep the country uneducated and backward to save the islamic faith is also another reason. Most Iranian intellectuals have left Iran. Many of them work for NASA, Google, Oracle and twitter.

StonyArabia
01-01-2019, 03:10 AM
I don't hate Arabs either, I get along with them in the west, when they are secular and open minded. The hatred is against those who openly insult and threaten Iran. There are many of them all over the Arab world. If anything, the hatrd against Arabs now adays is because of the very government that supports Arabs more than its own people. The mullahs are willing to have Iran nuked just to save some shit clay mosque in Palestine and some Palestinian terrorists like Hamas

Well we at least agree on thing the mullahs are idiots and not for their people. You should realize that they were initially helped by Western powers especially Britain and France. The Shah was no better, he might have been better for secularism and westernization, but he was not for his people. Mohammad Mosaddegh was good to his people, hence why he was removed. However the Shah was removed because he longer shapes the Western agenda, and became a nationalist especially in the latter reign of his rule.

Nazarene
01-01-2019, 03:58 AM
Islam is not my religion nor was it made by my people. Don't be an idiot. The Ottomans and the Arabs destroyed your Europe. We had nothing to do with it nor do we identify with those people

It is currently the religion of the majority of your people, don't act.

Asheffar
01-01-2019, 06:19 AM
Iran needs to Christianize itself like every other country in the Middle East

The last thing the middle ast needs is more religion

Nazarene
01-01-2019, 06:34 AM
The last thing the middle ast needs is more religion

Christianity has been one of the best vehicles for advancing societies around the world and we have yet to see what a modern Christian nation in the Middle East can do. The Middle East needs to adopt a non-aggression principle, where they stop trying to control the affairs of others.

Dna8
01-01-2019, 06:36 AM
If we could see culture from space like how we can city lights, Persia would be lit up like New York on New Year's Eve

Dna8
01-01-2019, 06:39 AM
Christianity has enjoyed infrastructure in the Near East and Africa longer than most anywhere else

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 06:50 AM
It is currently the religion of the majority of your people, don't act.

I never said it wasn't. I said it wasn't mine. Anyway, there's no need for me to argue with someone who still believes in a bearded man in the sky who waves a magic wand. Grow out of it child, your god doesn't exist, neither does that pedophile allah. Fuck your god and fairytales.

Kids grow out of the tooth fairy and santa clause stage, you should grow out of your fairytale as well. You have nothing to look down on except for yourself. Don't blame shit on me, Iran had absolutely nothing to do with Europe ever since 2500 years ago. Blame your shit on the turks and Arabs. We didn't invade Spain nor did we take Constantinople.

Fibonacci
01-01-2019, 06:59 AM
lol , iran is more comparable to Saudi arabia than to Turkey, it is a joke to compare theocracy like Iran to Turkey. Many Pakistanis go to Turkey for vacations and enjoyment and it is same for other countries around the world but no one go to Iran for relaxing , only people that go to Iran are hardcore shia muslims as to many of them Iran is holiest place. Turkey is looked up as a model by many emerging Muslims countries who want to modernize themselves.

Iran is currently leading in scientific progress in the middle east. It was ranked 17th in the entire world a couple years ago. Look at some statistics. We are doing better than all middle eastern countries combined. Better than Israel and Turkey in different fields. Infact, Iran is currently doing better than Denmark and alot of eastern European countries in scientific research

https://www.scimagojr.com/countryrank.php?region=Middle%20East

Iran is politically backwards, scientifically its ahead of every country in that shithole. The statistics are there, look at them.

Iran doesn't need to look up to turkey. Im ok with no one going to Iran because the people need to learn to fix up the country. Don't involve yourself in something that has nothing to do with you.

Nazarene
01-01-2019, 01:01 PM
I never said it wasn't. I said it wasn't mine. Anyway, there's no need for me to argue with someone who still believes in a bearded man in the sky who waves a magic wand. Grow out of it child, your god doesn't exist, neither does that pedophile allah. Fuck your god and fairytales.

Kids grow out of the tooth fairy and santa clause stage, you should grow out of your fairytale as well. You have nothing to look down on except for yourself. Don't blame shit on me, Iran had absolutely nothing to do with Europe ever since 2500 years ago. Blame your shit on the turks and Arabs. We didn't invade Spain nor did we take Constantinople.

I'm not blaming you personally, but your people still ally themseleves with this religion of destruction. Who are you to call me child you're the one talking about how Iran shouldn't take ownership for the disgusting stuff it's done in the last couple of centuries. I believe in an omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent God, and it is only through Christ that there is hope for this world. You can keep on tipping your fedora and reusing the same irrelevant insults directed towards Christians. But just because you had a bad experience with Islam in your childhood, doesn't mean you should also run from the truth of the gospel.

Asheffar
01-01-2019, 06:49 PM
Christianity has been one of the best vehicles for advancing societies around the world and we have yet to see what a modern Christian nation in the Middle East can do. The Middle East needs to adopt a non-aggression principle, where they stop trying to control the affairs of others.

Yes of course, countries in SSA and latin america are good examples

Babak
01-01-2019, 06:50 PM
Yes of course, countries in SSA and latin america are good examplesSpaniards were extremely brutual imposing their beleifs on natives though

Babak
01-03-2019, 09:55 PM
Any prove or evidence? Most Iraqis were violently converted to Shiaism by the Safavid originally, but many just payed lip service to it. The real conversion to Shiaism in Iraq occurred by yes Lebanese Shia and Persian shia missionaries, especially in the 19th century as a political tool against Saudi expansion, as the Sauds had expanded into Najaf and Karbala. Also Iraq did host number of Persians before, but they never truly maintained their "difference" from the locals like say other ethnic groups. I do know that some of the Mullahs do have Lebanese origins, but they are mixed now anyways. Safavid Shiaism was very different and was a mix of Iranic, Turkic and Shia believes, until the Shah Ismail brought Lebanese missionaries to propagate the faith. Well I think they have an agenda this why they are pouring money into other areas rather than their own nation.

The reason why Iran chooses to pour money into other areas is because Iran is trying to prevent Israel from expanding any further. Many people don't realize that in order for Iran to change its regime, is to submit to the west. If this ever does happen, Iran will most likely suffer the same fate as syria, or even Iraq. Although, since there are 80 million living in Iran, it will be rather difficult since the people are too nationalistic. So its either a reform, or a civil war are the options.

Arsen_
01-07-2019, 04:13 PM
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad attended the Armenian church on the occasion of Christmas. He wrote in his Twitter: "Today in Iran, the Armenian community celebrated Christmas. I attended the church service with them and met many lovely people".

https://a.radikal.ru/a32/1901/99/a05a4de4cc07.jpg

Fibonacci
01-07-2019, 06:25 PM
https://youtu.be/tRHxfLrvMkU

https://youtu.be/agDKyhTqVWk

https://youtu.be/7Jo7hjqoeAU

Ylla
01-07-2019, 09:41 PM
Europeans seem to like iranians?

Crn Volk
01-07-2019, 09:50 PM
Europeans seem to like iranians?

It's the Indo-European link, plus their threat to Israel and Zionists...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6d/Indo-European-languages.gif

Fibonacci
01-08-2019, 07:37 AM
It's the Indo-European link, plus their threat to Israel and Zionists...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6d/Indo-European-languages.gif

a good portion of the israeli population is iranian jewish. the people respect israelis, its the zionist government which some iranians are against, the religious ones mainly