PDA

View Full Version : [SPLIT] Bannings on other forums

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 10:21 AM
I like to add this: some time in early 2009 Member Vargtand gets banned from Nordfolk for no apparent reasons. (Those given are false) resulting in him being dragged into a silly forum feud.
Vargtands only crime being that he joined an other forum.

MarcvSS
03-06-2009, 10:32 AM
I like to add this: some time in early 2009 Member Vargtand gets banned from Nordfolk for no apparent reasons. (Those given are false) resulting in him being dragged into a silly forum feud.
Vargtands only crime being that he joined an other forum.Your second crime was supporting and befriending some twat named TattSS...

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Your second crime was supporting and befriending some twat named TattSS...

Ah yes how could I forget, I must be Judas in their eyes.

The Lawspeaker
03-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Your second crime was supporting and befriending some twat named TattSS...
Mmm interesting development. Member Lawspeaker joined TA while coming from Germanic Worlds in February 2009 and befriended the very same twat and was promptly banned from aforementioned forum.

Both NoFo and GW are being frequented (the latter even being run) by another twat that all of us might know.

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 11:32 AM
You have been banned for the following reason:
Rule 15 & 17

Lifted Never:

Rule 15 and 17

15. Sabotage of any form will be punished. Creating turmoil and chaos by destroying threads through trolling, flaming, and bringing them off topic, will be punished with putting you back on moderation or a ban.
[can’t say it is completely unfounded.. yes 2-3 years ago I did flame a member, bringing off topic can’t say in any case where I would find that to be applicable. Never had a warning for these issues at least..]

17. Advertising anything at the board is not allowed without the Administrator's approval. You may post links to websites, yet if such a link would be found objectionable it may get deleted. Continued Advertisement may result in your banning.
[Now unless someone has hacked my account which I seriously doubt I have posted a couple of links to Wikipedia.. but apart from that never reserved a warning for that either so I don’t know..]

In all honesty I’ve been offline from that forum for a month or so and fail to see how doing so would break either rule 15 or rule 17.

What is even more funny is the lack of reply from the Nofo staff as I have sent to several sources asking for the reason for this but alas their silence is deafening.. so I guess I have been branded a traitor..

For those who don't know I was a member of nofo for quite some time and quite productive as well, I hope my reputation was not of a bad nature... but who knows.

The Lawspeaker
03-06-2009, 11:40 AM
At least the bastards came up with some "reasons". I got thrown out without a chance to defend myself or actually being notified of what I have done wrong.

Did you get a chance to defend yourself against those allegations ?

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 11:45 AM
At least the bastards came up with some "reasons". I got thrown out without a chance to defend myself or actually being notified of what I have done wrong.

Did you get a chance to defend yourself against those allegations ?

Nope. Would be the short answer

I was never approached with any sort of communication what so ever nor any indications of this decision being taken. Would be the long answer.

The Lawspeaker
03-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Nope. Would be the short answer

I was never approached with any sort of communication what so ever nor any indications of this decision being taken. Would be the long answer.
Interesting development. Fellow Admin Steve was uniformed of the situation and contacted me. He didn't even know what was going on.
GW actually has the unwritten rule that anyone has the right to defend himself in a kind of trial. I never got one so the twat that banned me broke one of the fundamental rules of his own forum.
I wonder how the situation over there is now - it can't have gone unnoticed.

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 11:55 AM
Interesting development. Fellow Admin Steve was uniformed of the situation and contacted me. He didn't even know what was going on.
GW actually has the unwritten rule that anyone has the right to defend himself in a kind of trial. I never got one so the twat that banned me broke one of the fundamental rules of his own forum.
I wonder how the situation over there is- it can't have gone unnoticed.

That sucks...

Well to be honest I don't know if it went by unnoticed or not, I've done nothing wrong I have not slandered nofo nor their members in any way:confused:

Absinthe
03-06-2009, 12:07 PM
GW actually has the unwritten rule that anyone has the right to defend himself in a kind of trial.

Virtual trial? :D LOL.

Loki
03-06-2009, 12:09 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about that. NoFo is unlikely to last for long, as it is making the fundamental mistake of inaccessibility. It also doesn't like new members, almost all are banned. Hence you are basically ending up with a retirement home for a few close buddies. Nice, but getting smaller all the time, and without a future.

As for Germanic Worlds, they are also inaccessible to viewers. I don't know what these people want to hide, and why. A forum can never grow like that. You are breaking one of the most fundamental principles of internet site building.

The Lawspeaker
03-06-2009, 12:11 PM
Virtual trial? :D LOL.
Yes. At least you get the chance to defend yourself against all sorts of allegations.
I remember that two moderators have faced one before: Donnchadh (later Duncan), a moderator, who was very pro-multicultural and was demoted and Wikingar, who decided that it would be wise to "kick all Slavs to Russia" (I was the one who decided that he had gone too far) and seize all of their lands and give it to the Austrians and Germans - he got away with it. So- you read it well: a mod stating that he is in favour of ethnic cleansing get's away with it.

So one get's away with promoting ethnic cleansing while joining another forum and befriending someone the admin disapproves off get's you banned without a chance to defend yourself.

Treffie
03-06-2009, 12:13 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about that. NoFo is unlikely to last for long, as it is making the fundamental mistake of inaccessibility. It also doesn't like new members, almost all are banned. Hence you are basically ending up with a retirement home for a few close buddies. Nice, but getting smaller all the time, and without a future.

As for Germanic Worlds, they are also inaccessible to viewers. I don't know what these people want to hide, and why. A forum can never grow like that. You are breaking one of the most fundamental principles of internet site building.

I've noticed that Stirpes has gone really quiet these days. I can't see it being long either.

Sigurd
03-06-2009, 01:37 PM
I inquired about your case. It would appear that you were advertising TA to others by slagging of Nordfolk in private messages. Now, we do not monitor private messages, so this would perhaps have never been discovered and you could have gotten away with it ... however, when you do speak foul of a forum to several members, you always have to live with the possibility that one of them forwards such information to the administration.

A member who wishes not to be named did just that --- he informed us of your attempts to wrestle members away from Nordfolk and towards The Apricity by questionable means. Inviting members from there to here is not in itself contemptible - we generally allow concurrent membership, unless we have reasons to assume that they have no interest in posting at NoFo. It is the attempted sabotage of NoFo which is the major issue, I understand. Had you invited them without the precept of slagging off NoFo - you would have probably been just fine.

So perhaps you should thank yourself for your ban in not being shrewd enough to foresee the possibility that one of those to whom you attempted to slag NoFo might pass on that vital information about your attempted sabotage on to Staff. Considering your long-standing membership, I can assure you that it was no decision taken lightly, none of you previously wished you to be gone --- however you must understand that we cannot let you get away with attempted murder, for the welfare of the forum. Loki perhaps knows the idea behind this best. :wink

My intention was to pass this on to you by PM, the route by which you had asked me to inquire as to what happened by the time posterior internal discussion was finished (which hadn't finished by the time you posted this publically). Since you have taken this public however - consider this a statement. Further inquiries should be undertaken by PM again, as I do not wish to engage in open discussions of NoFo policy on another forum - I did that when discussing Skadi policy and have since come to see that a discussion under four eyes is more conducive generally than an open drama, as it does not involve people to whom this absolutely impertinent.

Barreldriver
03-06-2009, 01:44 PM
^lol at attempted murder. It's an internet site man, not a living being. The internet is a tool to be used by living beings like ourselves, sites are communication tools, therefore they cannot logically be murdered.

Vulpix
03-06-2009, 01:49 PM
I inquired about your case. It would appear that you were advertising TA to others by slagging of Nordfolk in private messages. Now, we do not monitor private messages, so this would perhaps have never been discovered and you could have gotten away with it ... however, when you do speak foul of a forum to several members, you always have to live with the possibility that one of them forwards such information to the administration.

A member who wishes not to be named did just that --- he informed us of your attempts to wrestle members away from Nordfolk and towards The Apricity by questionable means. Inviting members from there to here is not in itself contemptible - we generally allow concurrent membership, unless we have reasons to assume that they have no interest in posting at NoFo. It is the attempted sabotage of NoFo which is the major issue, I understand. Had you invited them without the precept of slagging off NoFo - you would have probably been just fine.

Very funny, since NoFo was setup specifically to wrestle members away from another forum (tNP) :D!!!

AND it was done by mass PM :rolleyes:...

Treffie
03-06-2009, 01:49 PM
^lol at attempted murder. It's an internet site man, not a living being. The internet is a tool to be used by living beings like ourselves, sites are communication tools, therefore they cannot logically be murdered.

Lol!!:D I browsed Nordfolk a few days ago and it looks like it's in intensive care at the moment, so murder wouldn't really be necessary.;)

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 01:52 PM

A member who wishes not to be named did just that --- he informed us of your attempts to wrestle members away from Nordfolk and towards The Apricity. Inviting members from there to here is not in itself contemptible - we generally allow concurrent membership, unless we have reasons to assume that they have no interest in posting at NoFo. It is the attempted sabotage of NoFo which is the major issue, I understand.

So perhaps you should thank yourself for your ban in not being shrewd enough to foresee the possibility that one of those to whom you attempted to slag NoFo might pass on that vital information about your attempted sabotage on to Staff. Considering your long-standing membership, I can assure you that it was no decision taken lightly --- however you must understand that we cannot let you get away with attempted murder.

Lies? I invited one member over here as per a request from KCV, slandering nofo? I have no memories of doing so. I'd like to see that communication my self please slandering members, now there was someone who I was not given the name of that had told KCV that I was a spy on behalf of nofo.. And that for some reason I was assigned to spy on KCV. this is of course one of the reasons why I chose not to post on nofo for a month or so as I felt my character had been question.

Slandering would be lies spread in order to harm I simply reacted to the information I was given, I did not under any circumstances cast slander.

Please go trough my pms, and point to what it was I said you may be correct that in certain light it may be considered slanderous but I assure you that it is not my intention... and I had hoped my long history with Nofo and my quite consistent behaviour would prove this.

I may have made a mistake once or twice sure I am not perfect but under no circumstances do I have any desire to be a part of your trivial forum feud or the aggression and hostility that goes around between different forums... I feel I am being punished for my attempt at being neutral and that you were looking for a reason to ban me because you feel I have betrayed you.

To sum it up.

1. I have not under any circumstances intentionally slandered anyone.
2. I have not had as an agenda to lure members away from nofo I was doing my friend a favour I apologize if this feels alien to you but I am loyal to those I consider friends, I would be the same towards nofo and have been the same towards nofo.

3. if anything I have said it has been a reaction to my character being questioned, now I may have cast the blame on the wrong person for that I wish someone would contact me and speak to me about that because of the kind of member I have been.

Sigurd
03-06-2009, 01:55 PM

I was speaking in a metaphor here. If you ran a forum and someone started spreading nasty little lies about it, its policy and administration, then you would hardly sit by.

If somebody asked one of your members - "I am unhappy with how things are going, do you have a forum which could be of interest to me" - sure, fine. If that member however started messaging everyone, passing on empty claims in order to sabotage the reputation of the forum, it becomes a different matter altogether.

If it remains undiscovered - then you've gotten away with it. If one of those whom you contact passes on that information ... well, then it's really your own fault, because you haven't been subtle enough. With being informed of Vargtand's shenanigans by a member which wishes not to be named, there was substantial evidence to prove something which we hadn't expected in our keenest imaginations. :coffee:

Lady L
03-06-2009, 01:58 PM
* Don't let Sigurd get ya all worked up....:wink ....

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/drumpler/dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 02:04 PM
I was speaking in a metaphor here. If you ran a forum and someone started spreading nasty little lies about it, its policy and administration, then you would hardly sit by.

If somebody asked one of your members - "I am unhappy with how things are going, do you have a forum which could be of interest to me" - sure, fine. If that member however started messaging everyone, passing on empty claims in order to sabotage the reputation of the forum, it becomes a different matter altogether.

If it remains undiscovered - then you've gotten away with it. If one of those whom you contact passes on that information ... well, then it's really your own fault, because you haven't been subtle enough. With being informed of Vargtand's shenanigans by a member which wishes not to be named, there was substantial evidence to prove something which we hadn't expected in our keenest imaginations. :coffee:

Not even how things were...

1 member I invited over.

1 member I told the rumour that I had heard and said maybe in bad wordings that I was unhappy with it.

You make it seem as I have continuously sent out mass invitations/mass slandering.. Thanks a lot really I love when people lie about me.

edit:

I am sorry but this seems so out of character that I don't even recognise my self :(

It is obvious that you wish to have me go away that it hurts you that I in your eyes "sided" with KCV and TA. Ever thought of just asking me to leave? I would have gone. Have I been slandering Nofo on this forum? No I think not, sure you may see this thread as being slanderous as it is critical of the decision and of the motivations.. Well sorry but I get a bit bothered when people question my character in such a way.

Treffie
03-06-2009, 02:10 PM
1 member I invited over.

Lol! That's the point, 1 member less could be the end of NoFo?:rolleyes:

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Lol! That's the point, 1 member less could be the end of NoFo?:rolleyes:

Don't know, never asked that member to leave either, I have not asked a single member to leave nofo, to be honest I quite like that forum but oh well..

Loki
03-06-2009, 02:21 PM
I am sorry but this seems so out of character that I don't even recognise my self :(

I have also been a victim of their spurious lies, they seem to like slandering people. It will eventually come back to them ... multiplied. :mad:

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 02:59 PM
I have also been a victim of their spurious lies, they seem to like slandering people. It will eventually come back to them ... multiplied. :mad:

It's a bit offencive to say the least.. not that it makes me angry but I can understand that people could get angry by such accusations and well this is quite the insult to at least my character don't know what was said about you though.

I'm just thinking

if this was as sigurd says not even a possible scenario in their minds that I would do such a thing.. would it then not be reasonable to say that 1 report may be either a lie or an exception? and if it is an exception would there not be a reason behind it. if there is a reason behind it perhaps it is a confusion? because according to the first thought this was so out of character in my case that it would => that something was not right which => that there may be many reasons behind it worth looking into.
This would <=> that the mods and admin would care about both the forum and it's members. what this implys I do not know though either it => that they do not care about their members and the well being of the forum or it => that they do care about the forum and it's members but see me as a threat to the continuum of the forum... that it only would require one accusation => that they did not care for my member ship at all so the original statement that sigurd saw it to be out of character (though not his wording) would be <=> with a lie. <=> that they were looking to get rid of me ever since I joined TA.

Follow the implication arrows have I missed any logical conclusion? I don't think I have.

Baron Samedi
03-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Honestly Vargtand, I don't see why you care so much. Sounds like a rather shit place.

The Internet is just that.... The Internet. Most shittalkers probably would not be so.... Malicious in real life to your face.

Just my two....

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Honestly Vargtand, I don't see why you care so much. Sounds like a rather shit place.

The Internet is just that.... The Internet. Most shittalkers probably would not be so.... Malicious in real life to your face.

Just my two....

My character is in question, I take criticism very seriously... other people can be rude bastards who destroy and slander it is not who I am and I under no circumstances want to be seen that way.

It’s either do this or go over and hunt the responsible as I rather it not come to this I must at least try to redeem my self.

Lady L
03-06-2009, 04:29 PM
My character is in question, I take criticism very seriously... other people can be rude bastards who destroy and slander it is not who I am and I under no circumstances want to be seen that way.

It’s either do this or go over and hunt the responsible as I rather it not come to this I must at least try to redeem my self.

I been in your shoes Vargtand, and I myself found there is no redeeming for the evil ....they are cold and will remain...so what I am saying is don't waste your time on worrying to much. Your true friends here know who you are and you don't have to redeem yourself to us...:) And, those are really the only people you should worry about. And, like I said don't let Sigurd get ya worked up...he may just be letting shit fly out of his mouth to cause an uproar on the forum and to get attention he seeks....;) He is not a true contributing member here...:rolleyes2:

The Lawspeaker
03-06-2009, 04:33 PM
He is not a true contributing member here...:rolleyes2:He may have a busy life. But then again- he should work more for this forum and less for the places where so many of us came from.

Baron Samedi
03-06-2009, 04:35 PM

I understand that mentality completely dude. I was just just saying for sanity's sake, try not to care.

But yeah, I get ya....

Lady L
03-06-2009, 04:39 PM
He may have a busy life. But then again- he should work more for this forum and less for the places where so many of us came from.

I don't want him to work more for this forum- I find that he only shows up to lecture and cause drama to be very offensive to this forum- and I really don't even think he deserves a membership...

Maybe one day he who likes to speak as a higher one about everyone else's banishment from here there and everywhere will be banned himself ...

lessons teach alot....;)

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 05:23 PM
I been in your shoes Vargtand, and I myself found there is no redeeming for the evil ....they are cold and will remain...so what I am saying is don't waste your time on worrying to much. Your true friends here know who you are and you don't have to redeem yourself to us...:) And, those are really the only people you should worry about. And, like I said don't let Sigurd get ya worked up...he may just be letting shit fly out of his mouth to cause an uproar on the forum and to get attention he seeks....;) He is not a true contributing member here...:rolleyes2:

Well and then being so blatantly accused by people I have some history with changes that... because then I start to doubt my actions. It’s actually quite funny; I have the mindset that people usually have some reason and some justification for what they say. Maybe I am being to serious with this but than again that is how I view things. oh well.

Sigurd
03-06-2009, 05:42 PM
And, like I said don't let Sigurd get ya worked up...he may just be letting shit fly out of his mouth to cause an uproar on the forum and to get attention he seeks....;) He is not a true contributing member here...:rolleyes2:

Hello Mrs. Lyfing, love ya too. :wink

In fact, since I am the only one registered and active enough here, and with an insight into NoFo Staff policy, Vargtand was the one to contact me first about his ban over at NoFo. As such, I found it appropriate that I should be the one to explain things to him.

This isn't about attention seeking - though if it were, you would probably be the last person who should say something about "attention-seeking". May there be many things to be said to your honour --- to claim that you are always innocent of attention-seeking is however not exactly the truth. The sheer hypocrisy... :D

Perhaps, maybe perhaps if there was less rumouring by the likes of you and some others going on - I could probably quite enjoy posting here on a regular basis. One log alone doesn't burn --- so perhaps, if I had been made felt more welcome here, then my posting record would be superior. You reap what you sow. :coffee:

Oh, and finally - you'd do good to keep your nose out of things that aren't any of your business. You're not even a member of Nordfolk, so perhaps you shouldn't go around making assumptions about business on places you haven't even seen with your own eyes. :rolleyes:

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Sigurd I had hoped you guys knew me and would give me a benefit of a doubt or at best just send me a pm/email asking me to leave.

As it may not be apparent I don’t hold any grudges towards you, I do feel this is completely out of place and I have been drawn into something I did not wish to be a part of. If you feel that nofo would do better without me and that you feel you have sufficient proof of my transgressions then I can not and will not try and persuade you into seeing how this has errored.

One thing you must know how ever. I have not under any circumstances tried to lure members away from NoFo.
And I have not tried to slander anyone on nofo nor nofo it self neither here or on Nordfolk it self.

I had hope you knew me better than that. But alas.

It shall not be discussed further, at least not from my side, your decision stands.

(do note I don’t hold you directly responsible for this)

Sigurd
03-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Vargy -> PM answer. ;)

I don't want him to work more for this forum- I find that he only shows up to lecture and cause drama to be very offensive to this forum- and I really don't even think he deserves a membership...

Well, if you're not even willing to give me a chance, what chances of success in building a respected post record do I have anyway.

As I said, one log alone doesn't burn. As I said before - over at Skadi, I was often the one who sought to accomodate your wishes if considered acceptable, yet was thanked with an attempt of yours at character assassination.

Even then, I gave you a myriad of chances. All I'd be fairly asking is that you give me just a single one in return. A gift for a gift. :coffee:

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Thank you Sigurd.

On a general note people, don't shoot the messenger...

Lady L
03-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Hello Mrs. Lyfing, love ya too. :wink

In fact, since I am the only one registered and active enough here, and with an insight into NoFo Staff policy, Vargtand was the one to contact me first about his ban over at NoFo. As such, I found it appropriate that I should be the one to explain things to him.

Thats great. And, that is between you two. If the two of you are willing to take it publicly though I think you expected ( you ) and wanted a response from others. ;)

This isn't about attention seeking - though if it were, you would probably be the last person who should say something about "attention-seeking". May there be many things to be said to your honour --- to claim that you are always innocent of attention-seeking is however not exactly the truth. The sheer hypocrisy... :D

And, this is exactly why I lost all respect for you Sigurd, your claims are false and I think everyone would agree...oh but except you...does that tell you anything Siggy..? My presence is far from attention seeking...look around at my posting...:embarrassed

I was actually very open to accepting your presence here despite the fact the way you treated me...but then guess what? You never come around, your not apart of our community, our family- unless its to involve yourself in dramas. Ehum* :thumbs up Good job Sig Good job :cool:

Perhaps, maybe perhaps if there was less rumouring by the likes of you and some others going on - I could probably quite enjoy posting here on a regular basis. One log alone doesn't burn --- so perhaps, if I had been made felt more welcome here, then my posting record would be superior. You reap what you sow. :coffee:

We welcome everyone here, even slavs :D so if you do feel unwelcomed its because of your own unfortunate posting choices ...:) And, I am not sure what you mean by rumors...I've never shared any *rumors*- I did share Inese's love letter for you from Skadi, but she made that public- and I have called ya Sigturd a few times...:D and thats it...atleast I'm honest. :)

Oh, and finally - you'd do good to keep your nose out of things that aren't any of your business. You're not even a member of Nordfolk, so perhaps you shouldn't go around making assumptions about business on places you haven't even seen with your own eyes. :rolleyes:

I'll stick my nose in where ever I please...you do...:thumb001:

Lady L
03-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Vargy -> PM answer. ;)

Well, if you're not even willing to give me a chance, what chances of success in building a respected post record do I have anyway.

As I said, one log alone doesn't burn. As I said before - over at Skadi, I was often the one who sought to accomodate your wishes if considered acceptable, yet was thanked with an attempt of yours at character assassination.

Even then, I gave you a myriad of chances. All I'd be fairly asking is that you give me just a single one in return. A gift for a gift. :coffee:

I am so fucking tired of hearing what you did to try to accommodate my wishes...my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone here knows we were all banned for parting ways from Skadi-and for admitting Apricity was a better place... your excuse was for banning me - me using the bold option- yea fucking right - now your forum has turned to shit - ya'll ran off anyone worth a damn and now its a bunch of nobodies- good luck with that by the way....:eek:

Brynhild
03-06-2009, 06:57 PM
An old adage I'm rather fond of. Every dog has his day.

Jamt
03-06-2009, 06:59 PM
Sigurd. What is this” one log alone doesn't burn” thing?
Is it an English saying?
It does not make any sense. Of course one log can burn.

Lady L
03-06-2009, 07:03 PM
Sigurd. What is this” one log alone doesn't burn” thing?
Is it an English saying?
It does not make any sense. Of course one log can burn.

LMAO! Thanks Olvik for making me spit my water on the screen, :D atleast it was just water...!

...What he is saying is like " it takes two to tango " :D

But, don't pay any attention to him ;)

* I'm glad you pointed out 1 log can burn though! *

Baron Samedi
03-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Drama, drama, drama... WTF mates?

Someone close this goddamn thread.

Skandi
03-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Drama, drama, drama... WTF mates?

Someone close this goddamn thread.

The fact that it is not is what makes this forum so good, you can choose to ignore the threads if you wish but at least there is a chance to air grievances

Baron Samedi
03-06-2009, 09:33 PM
The fact that it is not is what makes this forum so good, you can choose to ignore the threads if you wish but at least there is a chance to air grievances

A thread concerning different forums?

WHO CARES? What does it have to do with here?

Sorry, the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Loki
03-06-2009, 09:36 PM
A thread concerning different forums?

WHO CARES? What does it have to do with here?

That's up to the mods to decide.

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 09:45 PM

To recite a famous proverb

Owned?

Baron Samedi
03-06-2009, 09:47 PM

So much for the so-called "highbrow" nature of the forum, eh?

Baron Samedi
03-06-2009, 09:48 PM
To recite a famous proverb

Owned?

Wow.... Asshole response. Nice one.

Why don't you and Sigurd take your bullshit elsewhere?

Loki
03-06-2009, 09:49 PM
So much for the so-called "highbrow" nature of the forum, eh?

Who said it was highbrow? We have highbrow and lowbrow threads, a good mix.

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Wow.... Asshole response. Nice one.

Why don't you and Sigurd take your bullshit elsewhere?

Mate.. it was meant as a joke read sarcasm sheeze do you think I seriously wish to offend you?

Lyfing
03-06-2009, 11:33 PM
That dude sure does say some things to my wife don't he..

Later,
-Lyfing

Æmeric
03-07-2009, 12:14 AM
He does! And if you were any kind of a man you would get yourself a passport, fly off to Aberdeen & kick the s*** out of that troll :aufsmaul_2:! And make sure you videotape it & upload to Youtube for our viewing pleasure.

Osweo
03-07-2009, 12:25 AM
I was obviously deeply involved in Skadi, and retain strong attachments to most on Staff there. Especially Sigurd, Valkyrie, and Siebenburgerin, I might add. I've not rooted too deep into what went on in December or whatever though, and didn't really want to, but the rumours are irritating - can somebody PM me or whatever to fill in the gaps in all this drama?

Loki
03-07-2009, 12:29 AM
I was obviously deeply involved in Skadi, and retain strong attachments to most on Staff there. Especially Sigurd, Valkyrie, and Siebenburgerin, I might add. I've not rooted too deep into what went on in December or whatever though, and didn't really want to, but the rumours are irritating - can somebody PM me or whatever to fill in the gaps in all this drama?

Well Oswiu ... I guess for most of us it was just individual bad experiences with some of the aforementioned moderators, and in their staff capacity. In no way am I suggesting that these are "bad people" or anything of the sort.

These things happen on the internet.

It is logical that you would hold them dear, as your former colleagues. That is perfectly understandable. :)

Lady L
03-07-2009, 01:07 AM
That dude sure does say some things to my wife don't he..

Later,
-Lyfing

Yea and Oswiu thanked him...:confused:

Osweo
03-07-2009, 01:12 AM
Yea and Oswiu thanked him...:confused:

Try to look through his word to what he's really trying to say. He's not an inherently malicious person, and is trying to do his duty with regard to his friends and colleagues, as he sees it. Maybe he's wrong, but it's not out of the worst of motives.

Do you realise what a pain in the arse it can be juggling with people's personalities when trying to help run a forum? Sometimes, the nature of the forum and its specific 'mission' makes this even more acute, and mistakes are made. Regrettable, I'm sure, but not always completely unavoidable.

Lady L
03-07-2009, 01:15 AM
Try to look through his word to what he's really trying to say. He's not an inherently malicious person, and is trying to do his duty with regard to his friends and colleagues, as he sees it. Maybe he's wrong, but it's not out of the worst of motives.

Do you realise what a pain in the arse it can be juggling with people's personalities when trying to help run a forum? Sometimes, the nature of the forum and its specific 'mission' makes this even more acute, and mistakes are made. Regrettable, I'm sure, but not always completely unavoidable.

I see your point but what does that have to do with him coming here lecturing everyone..? This ain't Skadi ....and can't he see what a pain in the arse it makes us see him as when he doesn't contribute to the forum..?

Osweo
03-07-2009, 01:19 AM
I don't read it as 'lecturing', he's just trying to give the other side to things. Rather pointless an endeavour, perhaps, but he seems to think it worthwhile.

To me he's an Old Comrade, so I'll give him a lot of lee way in this. Forgive me!

Vargtand
03-07-2009, 02:13 AM
I don't read it as 'lecturing', he's just trying to give the other side to things. Rather pointless an endeavour, perhaps, but he seems to think it worthwhile.

To me he's an Old Comrade, so I'll give him a lot of lee way in this. Forgive me!

Repent! :P into the purgatory oh jee judas!

Loddfafner
03-07-2009, 02:35 AM
I trust I am completely mistaken in getting the impression that some of these other forums (I am not thinking of those I actually am familiar with) are really some version of the Society for Creative Anachronism for re-enactments of the DDR complete with Stasi, iron curtains, and Berlin walls.

It seems that leaders of vibrant communities should trust their members and not feel threatened by news of alternatives. I am also reminded of feuds between bars that refuse to advertise in papers that mention their competitors right around the corner.

SwordoftheVistula
03-07-2009, 09:59 AM
These forums aren't even serious forums, they have like 5 ppl apiece on them. Who cares?

Ulf
03-07-2009, 01:02 PM
This is awesome. :coffee::whoo:

:popcorn::popcorn:

stormlord
03-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Seriously, it's the interwebz people, I really don't understand how people can take the whole forum politics thing even half seriously.

Treffie
03-07-2009, 02:48 PM
He does! And if you were any kind of a man you would get yourself a passport, fly off to Aberdeen & kick the s*** out of that troll :aufsmaul_2:! And make sure you videotape it & upload to Youtube for our viewing pleasure.

Loving it! :D (sorry!)

Sigurd
03-07-2009, 03:22 PM

The internet makes us tough, doesn't it, Aemeric? You know, perhaps advocating assault upon a student of Laws isn't the most clever of things besides. That's a bit like breaking a doctor's leg or bringing down a stonemason's house. :wink

If Lyfing feels that I am treating his wife unfairly, he will surely take that business up with me. If he feels that she can defend herself, then he won't. My quarrel is not with him --- my quarrel is with her since I feel wronged by her on a personal level in attempting to back-stab me. And if he does indeed feel the call of a fistfight, let that be his problem --- aren't you always the one who tells me off for sticking up for others, notably female friends, BTW? ;)

Don't let it be your trouble either. And I can't believe what I'm reading ... I may have been somewhat loud to you at times, but the idea that your greatest wish be to see me (a person you don't even know except through the net) mutilated and watch video evidence thereof quite frankly worries me. I'm afraid that that leaves me with no option but to conclude you have a very sick mind, mate. :coffee:

stormlord
03-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Sigurd, why do so many of your posts feature the coffee dude? :coffee: Couldn't you put a disclaimer in your sig that says "all posts to be read as if written with an air of detached nonchalance", because frankly, that smilie is getting to be incredibly :coffee:

(see what I did there? :D)

Sigurd
03-07-2009, 04:27 PM
Sigurd, why do so many of your posts feature the coffee dude? :coffee: Couldn't you put a disclaimer in your sig that says "all posts to be read as if written with an air of detached nonchalance", because frankly, that smilie is getting to be incredibly :coffee:

(see what I did there? :D)

Why do they feature him - no idea. I have used him as an "alternative" to the rolling-eye smiley and the ":|" smiley, often in between those two smileys in meaning, and somewhat cynical, when I felt like it for the past 3 1/2 years and I'm not wont to change that.

I just like the smiley, and that's it. Perhaps you interpret something different into that smiley than I do, but well. It is usable in so many situations - aaand? You will have some smilies you often use, as do I. Does it really matter? :coffee:

stormlord
03-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Why do they feature him - no idea. I have used him as an "alternative" to the rolling-eye smiley and the ":|" smiley, often in between those two smileys in meaning, and somewhat cynical, when I felt like it for the past 3 1/2 years and I'm not wont to change that.

I just like the smiley, and that's it. Perhaps you interpret something different into that smiley than I do, but well. It is usable in so many situations - aaand? You will have some smilies you often use, as do I. Does it really matter? :coffee:

no, it's just funny because it's like saying BY THE WAY, I DON'T REALLY CARE AND AM SO BORED AND NONCHALANT! When you finish speaking to someone, which makes it seems like you're trying to seem like you don't really care and are bored with what people are saying, which of course makes it seem like you do care but are trying to look like you don't, which my peculiar sense of humour finds absolutely hilarious.

It's like if you walked up to a girl in a bar and said "I absolutely don't want to sleep with you, honestly, I COULDN'T CARE LESS!" I'm fairly sure she'd be convinced that you in fact did want to sleep with her. Anyway I'm off topic and rambling.

Æmeric
03-07-2009, 05:19 PM
The internet makes us tough, doesn't it, Aemeric? You know, perhaps advocating assault upon a student of Laws isn't the most clever of things besides. That's a bit like breaking a doctor's leg or bringing down a stonemason's house. :wink

If Lyfing feels that I am treating his wife unfairly, he will surely take that business up with me. If he feels that she can defend herself, then he won't. My quarrel is not with him --- my quarrel is with her since I feel wronged by her on a personal level in attempting to back-stab me. And if he does indeed feel the call of a fistfight, let that be his problem --- aren't you always the one who tells me off for sticking up for others, notably female friends, BTW? ;)

Don't let it be your trouble either. And I can't believe what I'm reading ... I may have been somewhat loud to you at times, but the idea that your greatest wish be to see me (a person you don't even know except through the net) mutilated and watch video evidence thereof quite frankly worries me. I'm afraid that that leaves me with no option but to conclude you have a very sick mind, mate. :coffee:

Your right! You should report me to the proper authorities & have me prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Better yet I should be permabanned for advocating an illegal activity!:rolleyes:

PS: If I was you I would be more concerned about crossing paths with Bärin's husband or Bärin herself. They actually live on the same side of the Atlantic as you.;)

Ulf
03-08-2009, 10:32 AM
The first time these threads came around I was "OMFG, wtf" now I'm :coffee: :coffee::coffee::coffee:

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/0/0e/Itg_quarterly.jpg/416px-Itg_quarterly.jpg

Eldritch
03-08-2009, 11:06 AM
So let's see ...

A pointless thread that is half a dozen pages long? Check.

Siggy taking shit from half a dozen directions at once? Check.

People slandering each other left and right over inane bullshit? Check.

People splitting into factions, which will eventually result in them forming their own fora so they can continue insulting each other? Check.

... in conclusion, nothing new under the sun. :coffee:

Ulf
03-08-2009, 02:53 PM
It's not pointless, my wife and I had a good laugh at the whole thing, so everyone, please proceed.

Hildolf
03-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Sorry but all this reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Z_b-06BDk

I did try to use the youtube tags but everytime I previewed they didn't appear to work?

Sigurd
03-08-2009, 06:39 PM
no, it's just funny because it's like saying BY THE WAY, I DON'T REALLY CARE AND AM SO BORED AND NONCHALANT!

Wow, the power of smilies. I never thought using a smiley was going to get such a rant --- oh my, oh my. Next you're going to read into the :lightbul: smiley that the expression on the smiley's face showed that the lightbulb referred to a moron having a good idea once in a while or something. Or the :D smiley into being intellectually challenged for smiling so broadly? :D:D:D

Sit back a little, have a cup of tea and perhaps stop over-valuing the value attatched to smilies. :tongue

PS: If I was you I would be more concerned about crossing paths with Bärin's husband or Bärin herself. They actually live on the same side of the Atlantic as you.;)

You know, not everyone takes forums so über-seriously that a disagreement in policy and opinion automatically means that you're going to seek out that member and hit them over the head. I think both Ossi/Bärin and myself have much more important things in our life than travelling 500+ miles to "take forum squabbles to another level, thank you. :wink

Æmeric
03-08-2009, 06:49 PM
You know, not everyone takes forums so über-seriously that a disagreement in policy and opinion automatically means that you're going to seek out that member and hit them over the head. I think both Ossi/Bärin and myself have much more important things in our life than travelling 500+ miles to "take forum squabbles to another level, thank you. :wink

Step back and read your own words. Do you or anyone one else seriously think Lyfing is going to hop on a plane & fly over 4,000-miles to kick your ass at my urging?:rolleyes: Even you aren't that annoying enough to be worth that kind of bother.

And while we're at it, you might ponder why it is you are getting shit from a dozen diffrent directions. You take offense very easily but can't understand why people take offense at you. Why don't you go back read some of the things you have written & directed at other persons & maybe you might get an idea at why there is so much animosity directed towards you.

Sigurd
03-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Step back and read your own words. Do you or anyone one else seriously think Lyfing is going to hop on a plane & fly over 4,000-miles to kick your ass at my urging?:rolleyes: Even you aren't that annoying enough to be worth that kind of bother.

Of course not. IT wasn't I who brought up the talk of all that. ;)

Why don't you go back read some of the things you have written & directed at other persons & maybe you might get an idea at why there is so much animosity directed towards you.

Why don't some of these people do that in the first place? I'm not directing this at you --- you're bitter at me because of two matters: That I said that I'd thought you more honourable than slagging Skadi off behind its back whilst acting holier-than-thou over there. And a few months before that, that I'd expected you of all to be more mature in addressing a Staff decision with which you're unhappy.

Who else...?

Mrs. Lyfing? --- I was the one who contacted her to inquire about her "Celtic" identification and learnt she had substantial Germanic heritage ... which made her immune of being assessed in the "non-Germanic, non-Germanicist" purges at The Althing and Skadi for being Germanic enough, as lowbrow content itself is not a "bannable offence". I continuously put in a good word for her, including when she inquired about the bold typeset. How did she thank me for my efforts? --- By alleging that I leaked confidential Staff information to outsiders.

Lawspeaker? --- I was one of those when his previous issue that led to his resignation in Skadi Staff, who said that whilst I considered his relationship at the time with an extra-European incompatible with Skadi's forum mission I would withdraw from official judgment as I wouldn't wish to be the one damning voice upon a man I'd come to respect as a man and moderator ... but even then I do ask myself, how come that the standing of a conscientious race-mixer is so good here? :coffee:

Oresai? --- I have no clue where her issues came from. We were on good terms when she was a NoFo regular, and she suddenly turned bitter when during her Skadi-standoff I and others told her that alas we could not bend Rules even for esteemed persons and that she'd have to wait a while till she could be added to the "Regulars" usergroup, like everyone else.

Brynhild? --- I do not have a clue. My dealings with her were rare --- so if she has a personal grudge against me, then I have no idea where that comes from, as I never targetted her personally before she did.

Most of the times, the animosity comes from people shooting the messenger. Thinking that I'm here for creating upheaval. But perhaps they should lean back a little and consider the option that my lengthy explanations are quite to the contrary: Based upon the - perhaps naive, but I should hope not contemptible - goal of good intra-forum-relations for the sake of the greater cause we all fight for. To which I consider anti-Skadi or anti-NoFo threads quite inconducive. Like the good old days when you could be a member of TNP/BuB/Skadi without reservations and everyone got along. :wink

And to those who are upset because I argued with their spouses, friends or associates --- perhaps they should be the ones looking into the mirror first and ask themselves whether perhaps their actions there are in no way different than my defense of colleagues, friends and associates when they were unfairly slandered and name-called. :rolleyes2:

It's kind of telling if you observe that I am on more amicable terms with some where this would not be taken for granted, than with those who already had a problem with me at Skadi. It takes two to tango, and I am by no means accepting all the blame - only my share of it. :coffee:

Loki
03-08-2009, 07:28 PM
goal of good intra-forum-relations for the sake of the greater cause we all fight for.

Intra-forum relations with NoFo and Skadi? That ain't gonna happen, and I don't want any relations with them. I also don't share their "greater causes" anyway. Unless of course you think we should agree that colonials and non-Germanics are somehow inferior.

Sigurd
03-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Intra-forum relations with NoFo and Skadi? That ain't gonna happen, and I don't want any relations with them.

Yet, there is an intermediate between being enemies and being allies, isn't there? Called armistice/peace treaty? :thumb001:

I would be lying if I said that T.A.'s standing at either NoFo or Skadi is particularly good - but we do follow a policy that matters stay at either forum. Perhaps conduct of members elsewhere can come into the equation --- but I cannot see all too many threads at either of them discussing other forums' policy. Whether a TA member wipes his buttocks with his left or right hand is entirely irrelevant to us and none of our business. :wink

Unless of course you think we should agree that colonials and non-Germanics are somehow inferior.

You greatly misunderstand the more exclusive membership criteria, if that is your conception. It is almost akin to the common misconception that just because we don't want foreigners in our countries it automatically means we hate them.

At Nordfolk, we originally allowed colonial membership, but over time it was found that too great a number of colonial registrations were outwith the direction we wished the forum to take. Beyond that, of course, it is heavily Old-World-focussed so for the most part the assessment of issues is of greater relevance to native N. Europeans than colonials. Those colonials who registered before the colonial-ban are still allowed, whilst new colonials registrations are only considered in extraordinary circumstances.

At Skadi - we likewise made bad experiences with non-Germanics at large. At some point, we had ethnic feuds with no bearing upon Germanics: Russians vs. Finns, Serbs vs. Albanians, you name it. So first we introduced the "non-Germanic, non-Germanicist" rule --- if you were non-Germanic you were only allowed if you showed an overwhelming interest in Germanics. In a way, that is still applied, albeit in a much stricter sense: As a rule it's exclusive to Germanics but some sensible exceptions can be made.

Perhaps that we do not consider others inferior is best shown in my holding a Staff position at both: I hold Baltics, Finnics and Celtics in high reverence, as I do with colonial Germanics --- but there is a place and time for each of them. That some of my non-Germanic associates are denied membership at Skadi, and my colonial associates at Nordfolk doesn't stand in opposition and doesn't herald any opinion.

Hope that helped a little to understand that particular policy point. :thumb001:

Loki
03-08-2009, 08:17 PM
Yet, there is an intermediate between being enemies and being allies, isn't there? Called armistice/peace treaty? :thumb001:

Oh, now that these fora are in intensive care they want an "armistice"? No thanks! But to be honest, as far as I'm concerned both are irrelevant. I don't consider them enemies, friends, or peace buddies. Just nothing.

I would be lying if I said that T.A.'s standing at either NoFo or Skadi is particularly good

Does anyone here give a shit?

Siggyboy, I will help you to fit in here at Apricity. But stop trying to defend NoFo and Skadi. That is not why we allow you here. Post something else.

As for personal attacks against you, I will frown on it from now on.

Guys, let's give Sigurd a change to become a "normal" member. But from your side (Sigurd), I don't want to hear anything about Skadi or NoFo anymore. Thanks.

Lady L
03-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Mrs. Lyfing? --- I was the one who contacted her to inquire about her "Celtic" identification and learnt she had substantial Germanic heritage ... which made her immune of being assessed in the "non-Germanic, non-Germanicist" purges at The Althing and Skadi for being Germanic enough, as lowbrow content itself is not a "bannable offence". I continuously put in a good word for her, including when she inquired about the bold typeset. How did she thank me for my efforts? --- By alleging that I leaked confidential Staff information to outsiders.

This needs to stop. I don't even know what your talking about, about you inquiring about my " Germanic heritage " ..? And, you implying you couldn't ban me for " lowbrow " content...? Are you saying I never said anything serious...? I'd surely hope not you fool ...

Just stop mentioning mine and my husbands name in your negative posting style and we'll do the same. I really couldn't give a crap at what you think and I most certainly don't give a flying crap about Skadi and why I was or wasn't banned. So stop bringing it up, its rather old and boring news. And, for one more last time for goodness sakes I didn't allege you did any god damn thing, I sent Valkyrie a PM asking her if she " thought " you might of or if someone else did to please pass on bla bla bla...Got it now...? So please stop using me discrediting you as an excuse to hate me...I never came out and bluntly blamed you for anything and for you to keep ignoring what I am saying makes you seem like a flipping moron.

I'm not arguing with you anymore, its retarded and a waste...if you want to be a member here then put in some effort. I've yet to see you back up TA the way you do all those other crazy places. So, sure you have some things to prove to everyone here...but it can be done, its up to you. :)

Loki
03-08-2009, 09:22 PM
This needs to stop.

Just stop mentioning mine and my husbands name in your negative posting style and we'll do the same.

Mrs. Lyfing is right.

I've yet to see you back up TA the way you do all those other crazy places. So, sure you have some things to prove to everyone here...but it can be done, its up to you. :)

True as well. Sigurd, the ball is in your court. You want to be here, then play by our rules and stop lecturing our members. Try to be productive in other ways, then you will gain acceptance. Respect is earned, it doesn't come overnight.

Sigurd
03-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Good, fair enough, that's settled then. I shall attempt to improve my record whilst people don't fire at me unbidden. You have a deal. :thumb001:

When a member inquires or states misinformedly ongoings on Skadi or Nordfolk I shall also take that to PM rather than fuelling neverending debates. I like to say myself that "one log doesn't burn", so I'll keep that with the member in question as much as possible in the instance. :)

Hors
03-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Isn't NoFo run by Bloetwolfin, an ugly overweight middle-aged dark woman with bulging bloodshot eyes?

Loki
03-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Good, fair enough, that's settled then. I shall attempt to improve my record whilst people don't fire at me unbidden. You have a deal. :thumb001:

When a member inquires or states misinformedly ongoings on Skadi or Nordfolk I shall also take that to PM rather than fuelling neverending debates. I like to say myself that "one log doesn't burn", so I'll keep that with the member in question as much as possible in the instance. :)

Fair enough Sigurd, you got yourself a deal. :)

Sigurd
03-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Isn't NoFo run by Bloetwolfin, an ugly overweight middle-aged dark woman with buldging bloodshot eyes?

If red hair icy blue eyes and pale white skin are dark, a BMI rivalling that of ski jumpers is overweight and 30 years are middle-aged - then yes. Otherwise, only the female claim rings true with the ugly claim remaining in the eye of the beholder, and the rest is erroneous in information. ;)

Loki
03-08-2009, 09:48 PM
If red hair icy blue eyes and pale white skin are dark, a BMI rivalling that of ski jumpers is overweight and 30 years are middle-aged - then yes. Otherwise, only the female claim rings true with the ugly claim remaining in the eye of the beholder, and the rest is erroneous in information. ;)

Zip it Sigurd! Forgot our deal already? :wink

Sigurd
03-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Zip it Sigurd! Forgot our deal already? :wink

Must be having a memory like a sieve. I should perhaps drink less.:wink

Absinthe
03-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Isn't NoFo run by Bloetwolfin, an ugly overweight middle-aged dark woman with buldging bloodshot eyes?
She is the same age as me (unless you want to call me middle-aged as well, in which case I'm flying over to kick your ass :D), she is definitely not overweight (:rolleyes:), and I can assure you she is very pleasing to the eye....and that coming from a most objective observer. You troll! :D

Loki
03-08-2009, 09:57 PM
I can assure you she is very pleasing to the eye....

:rolleyes:

Hors
If red hair icy blue eyes and pale white skin are dark, a BMI rivalling that of ski jumpers is overweight and 30 years are middle-aged - then yes.

Yeah, now I recall her more vividly... along these lines...

http://www.aroundus.ru/netcat_files/Image/d81(1).jpg

but not that charming, far from it

Absinthe
:rolleyes:
It's a matter of taste. :)

The Lawspeaker
03-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Sigurd
03-08-2009, 10:00 PM
She is the same age as me (unless you want to call me middle-aged as well, in which case I'm flying over to kick your ass :D)

You're 29 and a bit for the sake of the argument. :wink Can't have you fly over to Russia, flight connections in the East Bloc are even less organised than my desk. You might be stranded mid-way in Moldova and we can't have that, now can we? :tongue

Loyalist
03-08-2009, 10:04 PM
I recall her banning a group of Afrikaners after inviting them to the forum and subsequently changing her mind. Maybe that was just an extension of her other issues? :crazy:

The Lawspeaker
03-08-2009, 10:06 PM
I recall her banning a group of Afrikaners after inviting them to the forum and subsequently changing her mind. Maybe that was just an extension of her other issues? :crazy:
She must have been ... quite the character ? And then I think that the GW admin could be a weirdo...

Skandi
03-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Maybe it goes with forum admin...:hiding:

Loyalist
03-09-2009, 01:01 AM
On a related matter, is anyone else having trouble accessing Stirpes and/or Irish Nationalism? Another (Colonial) member and I haven't been able to for some time, however I can still access both by using a European proxy. Has Mynydd or someone else in power over there blocked IP addresses from non-European nations? :biggrin:

Sigurd
03-09-2009, 01:49 AM
Dunno, but didn't Stirpes have a colonial ban for a while anyhow?`In that case, it would in the very least make sense, why allow IPs for which there is no use to them anyhow? :wink

On a different note, I probably wouldn't even care though if Mynydd banned all Northern-European IPs anyhow. Even though it's supposedly all-European in orientation, it's undisputed Mediterranean bias means that I generally have little business there and venture there only about once every 5 or 6 months. :D

Irish Nationalism I wouldn't know about, I've never held an account there. Does Milesian still run it? In that case, perhaps someone in contact with him could provide further information on that?

Either way, if you're having trouble accessing Stirpes I can check if they've posted an announcement to that regard. :)

EDIT: Nope, no announcement. *confused*

Beorn
03-09-2009, 01:52 AM
On a related matter, is anyone else having trouble accessing Stirpes and/or Irish Nationalism?

No, they are working fine.

I know Mynydd has been banning a few non-Europeans from Stirpes, so may have done so to eliminate further troubles.

Loyalist
03-09-2009, 02:04 AM
Dunno, but didn't Stirpes have a colonial ban for a while anyhow?`In that case, it would in the very least make sense, why allow IPs for which there is no use to them anyhow? :wink

Stirpes "alienates" Colonials when they don't like what they have to say (that is, when they speak the truth). A select few, the ones who subscribe to the nonsense Mynydd, Aptrgangr, and the rest of them carry on about, do just fine.

On a different note, I probably wouldn't even care though if Mynydd banned all Northern-European IPs anyhow. Even though it's supposedly all-European in orientation, it's undisputed Mediterranean bias means that I generally have little business there and venture there only about once every 5 or 6 months. :D

There's certainly a Mediterranean bias, and I would also argue an anti-Germanic focus. Yes, they have a few Germanic members (microscopic in proportion to the total roster), but there is blatant hostility in that respect, especially to new members. It's almost as if the Mediterraneans and Slavs who dominate the forum feel inferior or threatened. ;)

Irish Nationalism I wouldn't know about, I've never held an account there. Does Milesian still run it? In that case, perhaps someone in contact with him could provide further information on that?

Milesian does seem to be around, but Mynydd apparently has some administrative abilities over at Irish Nationalism as well. What is a so-called Spanish nationalist doing running an Irish forum? Then again, most IN members are the Plastic Paddy type from outside Ireland, so that could be a problem.

SwordoftheVistula
03-09-2009, 04:57 PM
That's the primary reason for the existence of PANF/Stirpes. They feel inferior to northern Europeans, so they angrily demand we fully integrate and mix with them. Their hostility to non-Europeans is a secondary aside, in that they want to push aside other competitors in their rush loot us. If they are so proud of their southern European heritage, why don't they refuse to mix with us uncouth bastards, and welcome northern European separatists the way WNs welcome Marcus Garvey? The other faggoty forums like NoFo, I don't know why anyone would bother to register in the first place, or care if they are banned from such.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PRW_WGxqTbo/SFxhyOD-wCI/AAAAAAAAAXs/5LrIHQC8cNs/s400/No+Mexicans.jpg

Eldritch
03-10-2009, 06:19 PM
My humble opinion is: you don't change the rules in mid-game. This is why I opposed the colonial ban on NoFo, and the non-Germanic ban on Skadi.

If you start a forum, and subsequently realise you've made a mistake, you should close the place down, or, preferably, hand it over to somone who still believes in the original concept.

I very rarely advocate shutting down threads, because despite all the massive evidence to contrary, I still like to think that, if the conditions are right, people can actually talk about issues, instead of attacking each other. But I have to say that I cannot see anything positive coming out of this.

Loki
03-10-2009, 06:28 PM
I very rarely advocate shutting down threads, because despite all the massive evidence to contrary, I still like to think that, if the conditions are right, people can actually talk about issues, instead of attacking each other. But I have to say that I cannot see anything positive coming out of this.

You've just bumped a thread that has been dormant since 4pm yesterday.

Eldritch
03-10-2009, 06:50 PM
You've just bumped a thread that has been dormant since 4pm yesterday.

Okay, but surely that's not such a long time, even on fora with heavy activity?

Loki
03-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Okay, but surely that's not such a long time, even on fora with heavy activity?

The heavier the activity, the quicker threads die down and new ones come to take their place.

I don't give a flying fuck what the NoFo old-age home thinks of this.

Eldritch
03-10-2009, 07:05 PM
I don't give a flying fuck what the NoFo old-age home thinks of this.

No offense, but when it comes to NoFo your objectivity is compromised. I recall you saying so yourself here somewhere.

Loki
03-10-2009, 07:09 PM
No offense, but when it comes to NoFo your objectivity is compromised. I recall you saying so yourself here somewhere.

So what? NoFo is irrelevant, the universe doesn't revolve around it.

Inese
03-12-2009, 03:30 PM
..I[B]'ve never shared any *rumors*- I did share Inese's love letter for you from Skadi, but she made that public-
What do you know please!!?? Love letter??? It was a reminder to him to answer me , you totally misunderstand , and what do you have to do on Skadi i think you are banned?? Please do your own buisness okay! ---- No attack only a correction. Sigurd is friendly and nice you should not attck him.

lei.talk
03-13-2009, 11:47 AM
I can assure you she is very pleasing to the eye...when was she last seen
in real life?
It's a matter of taste. :)
http://i34.tinypic.com/2ezhjci.jpg (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=110006)

does any healthy person find pathological personality-structures (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?p=388150#post388150) attractive?

men that pursue these "vulnerable" types
are regarded with disgust
by most women.

The Lawspeaker
03-13-2009, 11:50 AM
Damn.. she is NUTS...:eek:

Ulex
04-26-2009, 10:33 AM
Usually this kind of issues should be allowed to die a death in complete silence, but I simply can't read such disgusting and false statements about a friend that means much to me without taking a stand.

Blutwölfin is one of the brightest people, I have met on the internet. And before illness struck her, she was a very pretty woman. She will be again, when she gets better. Those of you, who uses her present misfortune against her, should be ashamed of yourselves. You don't kick at someone not able to defend herself.

This is my statement, which I simply had to write after reading all this. I know yours, as you now know mine. Let's keep it that way and not discuss this issue any further.

Enough from me.

Ibericus
06-07-2010, 03:00 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PRW_WGxqTbo/SFxhyOD-wCI/AAAAAAAAAXs/5LrIHQC8cNs/s400/No+Mexicans.jpg

LOL, what is this shit ?

Bloodeagle
06-07-2010, 03:47 AM
LOL, what is this shit ?

http://www.cah.utexas.edu/ssspot/lesson_plans/images/lesson_1_clip_image002.jpg (http://www.cah.utexas.edu/ssspot/lesson_plans/lesson_4.php)

Segregation, Dimmit, Texas, by Farm Security Administration photograher Russell Lee (1903-1986). (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/LL/fle71.html) :)

Guapo
06-07-2010, 04:08 AM
LOL, what is this shit ?

American ignorance.

Grumpy Cat
06-07-2010, 04:19 AM
Every time I hear of Americans calling people from Latin America "Spanish" I think of that episode of Family Guy with Peterotica.

"The hot chick who was Italian or some kind of Spanish".

People call me "French" too... *sigh* :coffee:

Amapola
06-07-2010, 09:04 AM
LOL, what is this shit ?

That's irrevelant..

but that knocked mw down :embarrassed

They feel inferior to northern Europeans, so they angrily demand we fully integrate and mix with them.
especially this:

mix

I am still shaking my face ;)

The Ripper
06-07-2010, 09:35 AM
That's the primary reason for the existence of PANF/Stirpes. They feel inferior to northern Europeans, so they angrily demand we fully integrate and mix with them.
I don't know about PANF, but this is/was definately not the case at Stirpes. More to the contrary, in fact. :p

Their hostility to non-Europeans is a secondary aside, in that they want to push aside other competitors in their rush loot us. If they are so proud of their southern European heritage, why don't they refuse to mix with us uncouth bastards, and welcome northern European separatists the way WNs welcome Marcus Garvey?
"Refuse to mix" what the hell does that mean on an internet forum.

The other faggoty forums like NoFo, I don't know why anyone would bother to register in the first place, or care if they are banned from such.
As you said, you don't know. :)

Ibericus
06-07-2010, 12:19 PM
http://www.cah.utexas.edu/ssspot/lesson_plans/images/lesson_1_clip_image002.jpg (http://www.cah.utexas.edu/ssspot/lesson_plans/lesson_4.php)

Segregation, Dimmit, Texas, by Farm Security Administration photograher Russell Lee (1903-1986). (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/LL/fle71.html) :)
Since when is the spanish population in the US large enough to make signs about them ?? :eek:

Bloodeagle
06-08-2010, 05:12 AM
Since when is the spanish population in the US large enough to make signs about them ?? :eek:

I dunno, maybe you could travel to Dimmit county, Texas and ask these rednecks for yourself? http://lineout.thestranger.com/files/2008/07/rednecks.jpg

SwordoftheVistula
06-08-2010, 08:08 AM
Oh shut up...you know you secretly love that sign :thumb001:

Ibericus
06-08-2010, 03:16 PM
I dunno, maybe you could travel to Dimmit county, Texas and ask these rednecks for yourself? http://lineout.thestranger.com/files/2008/07/rednecks.jpg
I highly doubt these rednecks have ever seen a spanish person

Cato
06-08-2010, 03:26 PM
"We dun like yer kind around heer boy! Hey Jimbo wanna nuther cold one?"
"YEEHAW!