PDA

View Full Version : Ladies only! Opinion on feminism♀

Breathe
12-11-2018, 07:29 PM
Well it is apparent that most men do not like feminism. But I want to know what women think about it.

My opinion:

I think feminism is very much needed in many places. Europe/North America arent one of them. In fact, even stats say that most European nations are desirable plCes to live for women. Feminism is needed in places like Africa, India, Afghanistan etc. these places are like hell for women. Women barely have rights and are treated like garbage. In India, men often kill and throw female infants in the garbage because they prefer sons. In South Africa, women are often raped with men infected with HIV because it is believed that these men will be cured after raping a virgin woman. In Afghanistan, men slice off their wive’s ears or nose just for not obeying them. This must be changed I think!

What do you ladies think about feminism ? By the way, I’m a Pakistani American woman.

Finnish Swede
12-11-2018, 07:51 PM
Well it is apparent that most men do not like feminism. But I want to know what women think about it.

My opinion:

I think feminism is very much needed in many places. Europe/North America arent one of them. In fact, even stats say that most European nations are desirable plCes to live for women. Feminism is needed in places like Africa, India, Afghanistan etc. these places are like hell for women. Women barely have rights and are treated like garbage. In India, men often kill and throw female infants in the garbage because they prefer sons. In South Africa, women are often raise with men infected with HIV because it is believed that these men will be cured after raping a virgin woman. In Afghanistan, men slice off their wive’s ears or nose just for not obeying them. This must be changed I think!

What do you ladies think about feminism ? By the way, I’m a Pakistani American woman.

Nah. Mens attitudes against feminism are very natural. No humans simply like to loose a power which they have had earlier. That doesn't feel ''nice''. No nations, no ethnics and here ... no gender.

When we are talking about feminism, I think we should separate the different waves of feminism. First two of those have no doubt done great for European women. The last 2? That can be discussed. I'm against aggressive feminism against men. It is different thing to fight for your own rights and attack against others. Of course some people easily mix those 2 matters together, incl. some men. Thinking about this matter like zero-sum game.

Georgia
12-11-2018, 07:55 PM
Third wave feminism is utter nonsense and a parody of the feminist movements of the past decades.

Valwar
12-11-2018, 08:08 PM
I think you have an exaggerated view of those countries. It's not like all men live like kings, while all women are treated as garbage there. There are downsides to being a man in traditional cultures, as well as benefits of being a woman in them.

Moje ime
12-11-2018, 08:26 PM
I mostly agree with first post, I would like to see more feminism in Muslim countries. (and more multiculturalism in Saudi Arabia)

I don't like mixing feminism with pro immigration politics, that is nonsense and because I don't live in country where it happens I don't even completely understand motivations for that.

I support traditional feminism that gives women equal rights as for men in front of law, when it comes to education, having jobs etc. I support helping women who are victims of family violence and improving laws against that, and I support women's right on legal abortion.

Finnish Swede
12-11-2018, 08:34 PM
I think you have an exaggerated view of those countries. It's not like all men live like kings, while all women are treated as garbage there. There are downsides to being a man in traditional cultures, as well as benefits of being a woman in them.

Are you man, or are you just using wrong gender mark on your profile (to mix people here)?

Annie999
12-11-2018, 08:44 PM
I want equalty for men and women, that’s the reason Im a feminist.

StevenTylerAerosmith
12-11-2018, 08:52 PM

u r a feminist because of beyonce

https://media.giphy.com/media/pS7vHENaYGlOw/giphy.gif
https://media1.tenor.com/images/f25623da40d6f86b2c14698094a80ca6/tenor.gif?itemid=4686569
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LikableKeenCaracal-small.gif

Joso
12-11-2018, 08:57 PM
I mostly agree with first post, I would like to see more feminism in Muslim countries. (and more multiculturalism in Saudi Arabia)

I don't like mixing feminism with pro immigration politics, that is nonsense and because I don't live in country where it happens I don't even completely understand motivations for that.

I support traditional feminism that gives women equal rights as for men in front of law, when it comes to education, having jobs etc. I support helping women who are victims of family violence and improving laws against that, and I support women's right on legal abortion.

Feminism is a colectivist movement, so it is against freedom. You cannot deffend minorities if you don't deffend the individual rights.
Colectivism oppress individual freedom, this is why i am against it.

Moje ime
12-11-2018, 09:08 PM
Feminism is a colectivist movement, so it is against freedom. You cannot deffend minorities if you don't deffend the individual rights.

:confused:

Don't worry I support helping men who are victims of family violence too. ;)

Joso
12-11-2018, 09:12 PM
:confused:

Don't worry I support helping men who are victims of family violence too. ;)

But the government should not interfere on that

Teutone
12-11-2018, 09:17 PM
Guys cant you read the damn title?

Always the same on TA, especially on polls.

Mingle
12-11-2018, 09:19 PM
(and more multiculturalism in Saudi Arabia)

Saudi Arabia has 10,440,000 foreign residents mostly from South Asia, the Philippines, and poor Arab countries. And that's excluding Syrian refugees who could be anywhere from 500,000-2,500,000.

So when you add 10.44m to their 33m population, then foreigners are 32.6% of their country's population (probably 35%+ if you include Syrian refugees)! Foreigners in KSA don't have citizenship and they have complained of human rights abuse though (although these are only a minority of cases) and a minority of foreigners in KSA also live lavishly. Either way, KSA has a LOT of multiculturalism. Even if the foreigners aren't citizens and they can be expelled, I think 35% is a lot. That is more than any Western European country by a huge margin.

Aspirin
12-11-2018, 09:21 PM
Today Feminism evolved into a very weird movement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq5vwczXleA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-8VD4ArJQg

Georgia
12-11-2018, 09:23 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/pS7vHENaYGlOw/giphy.gif
https://media1.tenor.com/images/f25623da40d6f86b2c14698094a80ca6/tenor.gif?itemid=4686569
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LikableKeenCaracal-small.gif
Get off our thread, male misogynistic pig!

Kazimiera
12-11-2018, 09:25 PM
In South Africa, women are often raped with men infected with HIV because it is believed that these men will be cured after raping a virgin woman.

I am employed in the health care sector in South Africa, and whilst what you say is true, the sadder fact is that it is not a virgin woman who must be raped, but a child - toddler age. Even babies. It is horrific.

I can't speak for the rest of the world, but I think I can speak for South Africa because I interact and work with people from these communities. African traditional culture is patriarchal. We still see this with regards to polygamy etc etc. People in the cities are different because of westernisation, but the rural communities still operate like they used to two hundred years ago.

The nuclear family, as such, is a Western phenomenon. African cultures work as a community. You are your community and your community is you. If you need to go for an operation (as an example) you can't just say you want it and go. This has to be addressed by the husband and the community leaders because their opinion is highly valued.

Community leaders need to be educated to be better leaders, because people follow their example. Women need to be taught that they also have a voice, which is sadly neglected. Men and community leaders have to hear and acknowledge this voice. But we also need to teach men the leadership skills to be effective husbands and community leaders, to be there for their wives and not working against them. By touting feminism you're separating the men and women, not bringing them together. In its current form, feminism is not going to work in Africa without causing more chaos than there already is. We're already seeing this polarisation in the US and other Western countries where the sexes are pitted against each other. Feminism as we know it is not a way to go about building a strong community in Africa. People should be working together, not against each other. Sadly, the brand of feminism which is rampant in other countries would, regardless of good intentions, fail miserably in Africa.

Africa doesn't need to bow to Western feminism. Feminism, if it is going to work, needs to adapt to Africa. Period.

GreentheViper
12-11-2018, 09:33 PM
I'm gender fluid so I can answer, if you disagree you're a racist:

Current wave of feminism is shit, the others were fine.

Finnish Swede
12-11-2018, 09:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq5vwczXleA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-8VD4ArJQg

Several immigrants among of those girls in Stockholm video, plus there are about 1 million people living in that city. Put things in right light...

Kazimiera
12-11-2018, 09:42 PM
I'm gender fluid so I can answer, if you disagree you're a racist:

Current wave of feminism is shit, the others were fine.

That's not what the men who were present at the time thought. ;)

When 4th wave feminism rolls around you're probably going to wish you had the 3rd wave back. The lesser of the two evils. :lol:

Valwar
12-11-2018, 09:46 PM
Are you man, or are you just using wrong gender mark on your profile (to mix people here)?

I'm male, but I didn't give my opinion on feminism, I just remarked on her description of those countries which I thought was exaggerated.

Moje ime
12-11-2018, 09:48 PM

When 4th wave feminism rolls around you're probably going to wish you had the 3rd wave back. The lesser of the two evils. :lol:

No sane person can compare women's right to have education and job and pro immigration "conceptual art" performances.

Kazimiera
12-11-2018, 09:49 PM

I also want equality for men and women. Equality. It is a word which has lost its meaning. Today's feminism isn't about equality anymore. It's about equality AND more. Having the cake AND eating it. Today's feminism is polarising and divisive. I do not support a movement which tries to build some up whilst breaking down others.

Kazimiera
12-11-2018, 09:50 PM
No sane person can compare women's right to have education and job and pro immigration "conceptual art" performances.

Can you repeat that? I'm not 100% sure what you are saying.

ixulescu
12-11-2018, 09:53 PM

Many men disagreed back than, but not because they were against women's rights. They just weren't sure the society can absorb the changes.
This is still a matter of dispute.

Moje ime
12-11-2018, 09:54 PM
Can you repeat that? I'm not 100% sure what you are saying.

You said that people and men will get used to latest wave of feminism the same as they used to basic feminism ideas. But I don't think it will happen. And I don't want that to happen. Those two should be separated.

Kazimiera
12-11-2018, 09:55 PM
You said that people and men will get used to latest wave of feminism the same as they used to basic feminism ideas. But I don't think it will happen. And I don't want that to happen. Those two should be separated.

I was being slightly sarcastic. It was meant tongue-in-cheek. :)

GreentheViper
12-11-2018, 09:58 PM

4th wave is when the Female death squads start killing men in the streets :lol:

CrazyDaisy
12-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Yes I think we still need feminism. Some evidence of this is that I’m treated WAY better online when people think I’m male.

Moje ime
12-11-2018, 10:01 PM
I’m treated WAY better online when people think I’m male.

+1

ixulescu
12-11-2018, 10:05 PM
Yes I think we still need feminism. Some evidence of this is that I’m treated WAY better online when people think I’m male.

Better in what way?

Kazimiera
12-11-2018, 10:07 PM
4th wave is when the Female death squads start killing men in the streets :lol:

They're doing that already. 4th wave is when they dig up your corpses to give 'em another flogging just in case you didn't hear the first time. :lol:

Kazimiera
12-11-2018, 10:09 PM

You're playing the victim here. I am also a woman online and I haven't been treated badly.

Valwar

I'm not denying this happens to you, but the studies that have been done on this show that it is usually the opposite. Men Are Harassed More Than Women Online. (https://www.thedailybeast.com/men-are-harassed-more-than-women-online)

CrazyDaisy
Better in what way?
No one hits on me and they pay attention to what I post rather than my “personality”, social status or physical appearance. If I post stupid shit as a guy the worst that will happen is that people will call me autistic. If I post stupid shit as a girl I’ll get cyberstalkers. This is why I mostly quit trolling TA.

Kazimiera
12-11-2018, 10:11 PM
No one hits on me and they pay attention to what I post rather than my “personality”, social status or physical appearance. If I post stupid shit as a guy the worst that will happen is that people will call me autistic. If I post stupid shit as a girl I’ll get cyberstalkers. This is why I mostly quit trolling TA.

That's because of how you engage with other people. Idiocy has no gender boundaries. It affects both sexes equally. Nobody is immune to idiocy.

CrazyDaisy
12-11-2018, 10:12 PM
You're playing the victim here. I am also a woman online and I haven't been treated badly.
I think it’s just personal preference. Maybe you like being treated like a woman online. I personally hate it.

I'm not denying this happens to you, but the studies that have been done on this show the opposite. Men Are Harassed More Than Women Online. (https://www.thedailybeast.com/men-are-harassed-more-than-women-online)

I think it’s a different type of harassment. I just stand out less online as a male, so I pretty much never ge harassed online as a guy. I stand out in a bad way as a girl.

CrazyDaisy
12-11-2018, 10:13 PM
That's because of how you engage with other people. Idiocy has no gender boundaries. It affects both sexes equally. Nobody is immune to idiocy.

So why am I treated so much better as a male?

Kazimiera
12-11-2018, 10:14 PM
I think it’s just personal preference. Maybe you like being treated like a woman online. I personally hate it.

I don't have an issue with who and what I am. If I pretend to be someone else, then it is no longer me. I am not an actor. I am a person and I don't need to put up any shields or throw red herrings to lure people away from what I am.

ixulescu
12-11-2018, 10:16 PM
So why am I treated so much better as a male?

you're just making a feminist point here, with nothing to back it up.
studies show that men are treated way worse online.

CrazyDaisy
12-11-2018, 10:19 PM
I don't have an issue with who and what I am. If I pretend to be someone else, then it is no longer me. I am not an actor. I am a person and I don't need to put up any shields or throw red herrings to lure people away from what I am.

I think people respect you because you seem somewhat intimidating even though you’re a woman. So you’re shielded from the shit I get. When people know I’m female and my appearance they see me as weak. When people think I’m a guy they just think I’m just some other internet nerd. Not the most desirable thing, but no one really harasses internet nerds. They’re a dime a dozen. Female internet nerds or whatever I am stand out too much.

Moje ime
12-11-2018, 10:20 PM
It's true that if I comment eg. a political event online (not on this forum) and if I reveal my gender in comment by revealing my name, probably first comment that I will get is something like "go to kitchen". I personally don't have problem with that, it just can motivate me to speak more. But that does happen.

Kazimiera
12-11-2018, 10:29 PM
I think people respect you because you seem somewhat intimidating even though you’re a woman. So you’re shielded from the shit I get. When people know I’m female and my appearance they see me as weak. When people think I’m a guy they just think I’m just some other internet nerd. Not the most desirable thing, but no one really harasses internet nerds. They’re a dime a dozen. Female internet nerds or whatever I am stand out too much.

The only reason I might come across as intimidating is because I set boundaries right from start. Not explicitly, but I let people know when they overstep the line in a nice way. If the nice way doesn't work I become a little firmer. The person knows how far they can push me, but I'll always let them save face so that they don't come out looking the idiot. I never become ugly, though, and I never name call or resort to personal insults or tit-for-tat arguments. I say what needs to be said. Boundary set. Please respect that. Those who don't respect that will come up against as silent brick wall. Silent brick walls aren't much fun when you're trying to upset them.

It's true that if I comment eg. a political event online (not on this forum) and if I reveal my gender in comment by revealing my name, probably first comment that I will get is something like "go to kitchen". I personally don't have problem with that, it just can motivate me to speak more. But that does happen.

In all seriousness, nobody has EVER told me to go back to the kitchen unless it was in a joking way.

Moje ime
12-11-2018, 10:32 PM
In all seriousness, nobody has EVER told me to go back to the kitchen unless it was in a joking way.

Maybe not with that words, but something like - you are a woman, your opinion is less important on this topic.

Peterski
12-12-2018, 12:16 AM
I’m treated WAY better online when people think I’m male.

I have the opposite experience. When I registered a female-identified troll account on ABF everyone was super kind, nice and giving me attention, including EliasAlucard. I enjoyed it.

Moje ime
12-12-2018, 12:23 AM
I have the opposite experience. When I registered a female-identified troll account on ABF everyone was super kind, nice and giving me attention, including EliasAlucard. I enjoyed it.

Yes, being a female is advantage sometimes, while you don't have too much of own opinion or you don't show it.

Peterski
12-12-2018, 12:28 AM
Yes, being a female is advantage sometimes, while you don't have too much of own opinion or you don't show it.

Actually I disagree, you can write any stupid shit you want as a female online, without getting much criticism in return. Check for example CrazyDaisy, she was posting extremely dumb trollish threads in the past and nobody remembers. Compare it to how people have reacted to Bobby Martnen's trolling.

Female trolls get off lightly.

Moje ime
12-12-2018, 12:30 AM
Actually I disagree, you can write any stupid shit you want as a female online, without getting much criticism in return. Check for example CrazyDaisy, she was posting extremely dumb trollish threads in the past and nobody remembers. Compare it to how people have reacted to Bobby Martnen's trolling.

Female trolls get off lightly.

I don't know what she wrote but Bobby was very morbid and vulgar. I don't think any female can do similar crap.

Peterski
12-12-2018, 12:38 AM
I don't know what she wrote but Bobby was very morbid and vulgar. I don't think any female can do similar crap.

She did, she even posted pictures of penises.

Peterski
12-12-2018, 12:46 AM

If Kazimiera was Kazimierz (male), you would all be already insulting his masculinity (and comments would be worse than "go to kitchen") for mildly criticizing feminism in this thread. That's how discrimination of men looks like when it comes to political free speech.

Mingle
12-12-2018, 12:50 AM

TBH, I don't think sexist taunts ("go to the kitchen") are much of an issue. Everybody is a dick online and similar insults are dished out to other groups of people based on their race, nationality, religion, etc. The place where females have it worse is in regards to thirsty guys sending creepy messages to them, stalking them, sending nudes, etc. That can make them feel very disturbed or uncomfortable and its something that men really don't ever deal with. I don't know how common it is to women though, but I guess pretty common.

Another thing is being taken less seriously on job applications and in work settings. This doesn't always happen, but I've heard cases of it happening. It sorta happens to men too through affirmative action (in countries where it exists), but affirmative action really only exists as a counterbalance to discrimination against women rather than being based on seeing men as unworthy.

Moje ime
12-12-2018, 12:53 AM
If Kazimiera was Kazimierz (male), you would all be already insulting his masculinity (and comments would be worse than "go to kitchen") for mildly criticizing feminism in this thread. That's how discrimination of men looks like when it comes to political free speech.

You missed my criticism of new wave feminism?

Phenix
12-12-2018, 12:57 AM
I think we should separate the different waves of feminism.

Third wave feminism is utter nonsense and a parody of the feminist movements of the past decades.

Do you think that third or even fourth wave feminism can be separated from previous generations demands?

Moje ime
12-12-2018, 01:02 AM
Do you think that third or even fourth wave feminism can be separated from previous generations demands?

Yes. I don't see any feminism in that video of a chick singing Alah in megaphone, hopefully she will listen that all days and nights.

Phenix
12-12-2018, 01:09 AM
Yes. I don't see any feminism in that video of a chick singing Alah in megaphone, hopefully she will listen that all days and nights.

Since you are cooperative, I'll ask another question: do you think that feminist struggle is related to feminine predetermined position or aesthetic?

Moje ime
12-12-2018, 01:20 AM
Since you are cooperative, I'll ask another question: do you think that feminist struggle is related to feminine predetermined position or aesthetic?

The way how I see it - it should be giving an equal chance to women the same as for men in everything, education, jobs etc.

But I guess you ask about positive discrimination of women? I think sometimes it is needed, but I don't have much experiance with it in my country.

frankhammer
12-12-2018, 01:29 AM
The way how I see it - it should be giving an equal chance to women the same as for men in everything, education, jobs etc.

But I guess you ask about positive discrimination of women? I think sometimes it is needed, but I don't have much experiance with it in my country.

I don't fully agree with this. There are many jobs woman are just not suitable for. Jobs that require physicality. We have equal opportunity laws here already but now if hiring a woman, we've got to supply a second person to move and manipulate materials around. Even finished products. Materials and product few men struggle with. And honestly, I wouldn't hire men incapable of meeting this challenge either but telling a male this isn't illegal.

I also believe there are careers and positions men shouldn't be allowed to fill. Jobs better suited for women.

Phenix
12-12-2018, 01:34 AM

Thanks for the answer but I wasn't asking about positive discrimination, but rather the finality of all this struggle, so let me reinterpret: do you see that feminism should fight for femininity and obtaining social gains for women while preserving their social position or mimicking men and smashing gender barriers to make a mono-gender like society (at least de jure)?

Moje ime
12-12-2018, 01:38 AM
I don't fully agree with this. There are many jobs woman are just not suitable for. Jobs that require physicality. We have equal opportunity laws here already but now if hiring a woman, we've got to supply a second person to move and manipulate materials around. Even finished products. Materials and product few men struggle with. And honestly, I wouldn't hire men incapable of meeting this challenge either but telling a male this isn't illegal.

I also believe there are careers and positions men shouldn't be allowed to fill. Jobs better suited for women.

Are you talking about jobs as moving furniture or smth? I don't think any woman really wants to apply for such jobs but some of them wants to work as police officers and that is fine, especially because they can be put more on positions that require coperation with other women.

Moje ime
12-12-2018, 01:45 AM
Thanks for the answer but I wasn't asking about positive discrimination, but rather the finality of all this struggle, so let me reinterpret: do you see that feminism should fight for femininity and obtaining social gains for women while preserving their social position or mimicking men and smashing gender barriers to make a mono-gender like society (at least de jure)?

Feminism should give a chance to all kinds of women to express their potential, to housewife kind of woman the same as to military kind of woman.

Phenix
12-12-2018, 01:48 AM
Feminism should give a chance to all kinds of women to express their potential, to housewife kind of woman the same as to military kind of woman.

Thanks of your reply, this was clearer.

CrazyDaisy
12-12-2018, 01:51 AM
TBH, I don't think sexist taunts ("go to the kitchen") are much of an issue. Everybody is a dick online and similar insults are dished out to other groups of people based on their race, nationality, religion, etc. The place where females have it worse is in regards to thirsty guys sending creepy messages to them, stalking them, sending nudes, etc. That can make them feel very disturbed or uncomfortable and its something that men really don't ever deal with. I don't know how common it is to women though, but I guess pretty common.

Another thing is being taken less seriously on job applications and in work settings. This doesn't always happen, but I've heard cases of it happening. It sorta happens to men too through affirmative action (in countries where it exists), but affirmative action really only exists as a counterbalance to discrimination against women rather than being based on seeing men as unworthy.

I agree. I don’t really get go to the kitchen insults. People actually taunt me more as a guy, but I’d rather have that than some thirsty stalkers.

KMack
12-12-2018, 01:52 AM
For more equal treatment, women fight all of the wars and die. the Men stay home and get exotic 3rd World fiance visa girl.

The Lawspeaker
12-12-2018, 02:23 AM
For more equal treatment, women fight all of the wars and die. the Men stay home and get exotic 3rd World fiance visa girl.

I sure like that idea. Hey women ! Now it's your turn to get some glory for the Fatherland ! (for the next 3500 years.. whether you want to or not)
Say no and get shot at dawn - like us men have been for centuries.

Ruggery
12-12-2018, 02:29 AM
I agree with feminism but only with the original feminism, I think that the current feminism that is found in most of the western countries became very toxic, if we want to see a real feminism similar to the original idea, we should go to the countries where women fight against their true oppressions as an example, India, all Muslim countries, Pakistan, Africa, etc.

Óttar
12-12-2018, 02:44 AM
I sure like that idea. Hey women ! Now it's your turn to get some glory for the Fatherland ! (for the next 3500 years.. whether you want to or not)
Say no and get shot at dawn - like us men have been for centuries.

Many men disagreed back than, but not because they were against women's rights. They just weren't sure the society can absorb the changes.
This is still a matter of dispute.

Saudi Arabia has 10,440,000 foreign residents mostly from South Asia, the Philippines, and poor Arab countries. And that's excluding Syrian refugees who could be anywhere from 500,000-2,500,000.

So when you add 10.44m to their 33m population, then foreigners are 32.6% of their country's population (probably 35%+ if you include Syrian refugees)! Foreigners in KSA don't have citizenship and they have complained of human rights abuse though (although these are only a minority of cases) and a minority of foreigners in KSA also live lavishly. Either way, KSA has a LOT of multiculturalism. Even if the foreigners aren't citizens and they can be expelled, I think 35% is a lot. That is more than any Western European country by a huge margin.

4th wave is when the Female death squads start killing men in the streets

I agree with feminism but only with the original feminism, I think that the current feminism that is found in most of the western countries became very toxic, if we want to see a real feminism similar to the original idea, we should go to the countries where women fight against their true oppressions as an example, India, all Muslim countries, Pakistan, Africa, etc.

--

Guys cant you read the damn title?

Always the same on TA, especially on polls.

:icon_ask:

Argentano
12-12-2018, 03:00 AM

The thing is feminism doesent pursue equiality. Read this and tell me if this is equality or actually inequality....

https://www.clarin.com/ciudades/fallo-inedito-limpiavidrios-dieron-prision-preventiva-agredir-mujer_0_wQ7c0wPxZ.html

I also want equality for men and women. Equality. It is a word which has lost its meaning. Today's feminism isn't about equality anymore. It's about equality AND more. Having the cake AND eating it. Today's feminism is polarising and divisive. I do not support a movement which tries to build some up whilst breaking down others.

EXACTLY

Ruggery
12-12-2018, 03:00 AM

Strongly agree, current feminism seems to be based more on destroying men, many modern feminists promote segregation and division between women and men. Something curious is that these feminists also attack women who do not have the same thought as them.
At the moment many feminists behave more like misandrists that as feminists that they look for the equality.

Ruggery
12-12-2018, 03:02 AM
Not to mention stalking other people and bragging about it on WhatsApp (for example some lesbian girl Mama Fish).

This person was the one who was harassing Bobby?

Ruggery
12-12-2018, 03:05 AM
The thing is feminism doesent pursue equiality. Read this and tell me if this is equality or actually inequality....

https://www.clarin.com/ciudades/fallo-inedito-limpiavidrios-dieron-prision-preventiva-agredir-mujer_0_wQ7c0wPxZ.html

EXACTLY
Y eso que no has visto muy bien a las feministas argentinas.

Annie999
12-12-2018, 03:18 AM

EXACTLY

A 16 years old girl died from impalament, the rapist murderers get away with it and you have the guts to say feminism is not needed because it asks too much, really?

Argentano
12-12-2018, 04:07 AM
A 16 years old girl died from impalament, the rapist murderers get away with it and you have the guts to say feminism is not needed because it asks too much, really?

Dont mix thing i wasnt talking about Lucia Perez. I was talking about this today news where it basically says that a prison sentence for a thief is harsher if you rob a woman. WTF thats equality to you?

Regarding Lucia Perez case i dont get your point. There was a trial. There wasnt enough evidence. Thats somehow my fault? how the fuck can i know if those guys raped/killed her or not? If they are guilty there should be punishment and if they are innocent there shouldnt. Is that wrong?

https://www.infobae.com/sociedad/policiales/2018/11/27/caso-lucia-perez-por-que-los-jueces-sostienen-que-no-hubo-abuso-sexual-ni-femicidio/

Caso Lucía Pérez: por qué los jueces sostienen que no hubo abuso sexual ni femicidio
Detalles del polémico fallo firmado por Pablo Viñas, Facundo Gómez Urso y Aldo Carnevale

Aparte de ultima,creo que vos sabes que yo estoy a favor de penas importantes para todo aquel que haga un ilicito. Y si los tipos son violadores por mi que les den pena de muerte. No entiendo cual es tu enojo? te molesta que yo quiera igualdad ante la ley?

No te olvides que "feministas" como la donda votaron en contra del banco de violadores. Es todo muy politico annie...

Kazimiera
12-12-2018, 04:36 AM
It sorta happens to men too through affirmative action (in countries where it exists), but affirmative action really only exists as a counterbalance to discrimination against women rather than being based on seeing men as unworthy.

Affirmative action isn't always helpful. It can also be very counter-productive. I live in a country where affirmative action is fully in place but what it is achieving is rather different to what it was meant to. As you said, the aim was to counter imbalances in the existing system. What is has achieved is quite the opposite because a new racism has been born. When relating to women I suppose one could say a new kind of sexism. People who don't have a clue about something are put into positions of power based on their race/gender - not because they are knowledgeable or competent. Every workplace now has the token black person because the company needs to appear as if it is addressing racial imbalance. This is destructive for two reasons:

1. People who are not competent are placed into high positions because of their race.
2. People of a different race who really are competent are judged as the token black guy and are not taken seriously, creating a counter-productive situation - and it is uncomfortable for all involved.

I think that one could take the above example and project that onto a sexism scenario. I don't want to turn this into a race debate (there are millions here already). My intentions are not do derail the thread from its original intention, but I think I had to use a scenario which I am familiar with in order to get my point across.

Maybe not with that words, but something like - you are a woman, your opinion is less important on this topic.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I haven't experienced this. I've experienced someone disagreeing with my viewpoints, which is normal when you are interacting with other people but nobody has ever insulted me for being a woman. (Or maybe they have and it didn't make enough of an impression to remember.) I've been insulted and called all sorts of things under the sun, but nobody has ever said, "You don't know anything about xxx because you're a woman".

How you treat other people determines how they will react to you. If you are overtly hostile to someone, the reaction you get will not be a positive one.

Sorry, that I'm always quoting you but you make some interesting points which I'd like to expand on.

Whilst I agree that women should be given equal opportunities, there are some instances where I believe it is detrimental.

There are biological differences which cannot be explained away by anyone. For example: Men are physically stronger than women and have more physical endurance that women. Yes, there are extremes to the contrary but I'm talking about the center of the bell curve - the average citizen. In instances like the military, equal opportunity is fantastic but it does have a down side. Heaven forbid, but should a war break out and people are sent to the front to fight, a woman cannot physically endure what a man can. Should a country's integrity be put at risk because of a social movement? I'm not saying that women should not be allowed in the military - there are positions which are suited to them but when brute force is necessary women cannot deliver. Not because they are women, but because the female body cannot keep up physically with a male's. Of course, this doesn't apply to ALL women and ALL men. There are women out there who could tackle an elephant with bare hands, and men who become physically exhausted by hanging up laundry.

I'm actually reluctant to post the above paragraph because it can be severely misconstrued but I'll go for it anyway.

Annie999
12-12-2018, 04:41 AM
Dont mix thing i wasnt talking about Lucia Perez. I was talking about this today news where it basically says that a prison sentence for a thief is harsher if you rob a woman. WTF thats equality to you?

Regarding Lucia Perez case i dont get your point. There was a trial. There wasnt enough evidence. Thats somehow my fault? how the fuck can i know if those guys raped/killed her or not? If they are guilty there should be punishment and if they are innocent there shouldnt. Is that wrong?

The article you posted says nothing about a new law that favours women. It only describe the situation of a man that attacked a woman with a sharp object, and the persecutor and judge decided to label it as gender violence because they believe the attacker targeted her for being a woman, which I have no doubts to be true. Maybe you as a man have no idea what women have to endure with taxists, trapitos and such when we are alone with them. They feel entitled to act in ways they never do with men, letting their rage go easier or acting like bullies probably because don’t feel as thratened as if they did the same to another guy.

What kinda disappoints me is with all the situations where women are at disadvantage at you prefer to focus on the few where you believe women get unfair things in favour. And regarding the murder, even when forensic said they never saw something so raw and brutal like Perez’s death you prefer to excuse the criminals saying “there was no proof” and look the other way, when everyone should question the judges moral and common sense instead (or check what happened behind desk). Does anyone besides the judges believe the 16 years old girl agreed to be impaled to death by 2 men? Do you? Smh.

Dick
12-12-2018, 04:44 AM
Enjoy your wine and cats.

Borealis
12-12-2018, 04:48 AM

Is that u in ur avatar?

Mingle
12-12-2018, 04:48 AM
Affirmative action isn't always helpful. It can also be very counter-productive. I live in a country where affirmative action is fully in place but what it is achieving is rather different to what it was meant to. As you said, the aim was to counter imbalances in the existing system. What is has achieved is quite the opposite because a new racism has been born. When relating to women I suppose one could say a new kind of sexism. People who don't have a clue about something are put into positions of power based on their race/gender - not because they are knowledgeable or competent. Every workplace now has the token black person because the company needs to appear as if it is addressing racial imbalance. This is destructive for two reasons:

1. People who are not competent are placed into high positions because of their race.
2. People of a different race who really are competent are judged as the token black guy and are not taken seriously, creating a counter-productive situation - and it is uncomfortable for all involved.

I think that one could take the above example and project that onto a sexism scenario. I don't want to turn this into a race debate (there are millions here already). My intentions are not do derail the thread from its original intention, but I think I had to use a scenario which I am familiar with in order to get my point across.

I'm not either really a big fan of it, nor have I done enough research on it to form a strong opinion. I only mentioned it to state that discrimination also happens against men but its different in nature to the same discrimination that happens against women.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Dick
12-12-2018, 04:50 AM
Is that u in ur avatar?

Yes. Is that u in ur avatar?

Kazimiera
12-12-2018, 04:51 AM
I'm not either really a big fan of it, nor have I done enough research on it to form a strong opinion. I only mentioned it to state that discrimination also happens against men but its different in nature to the same discrimination that happens against women.

I can't say I'm an expert either! :lol:

I am so scared of getting involved in these controversial threads because what someone says can be totally misconstrued. It's like walking on eggshells.

Argentano
12-12-2018, 04:52 AM
The article you posted says nothing about a new law that favours women. It only describe the situation of a man that attacked a woman with a sharp object, and the persecutor and judge decided to label it as gender violece because they believe the attacker targeted her for being a woman, which I have no doubts to be true. Maybe you as a man have no idea what women have to endure with taxists, trapitos and such when we are alone with them. They feel entitled to act in ways they never do with men, letting their rage go easier or acting like bullies probably because don’t feel as thratened as if they did the same to another guy. Please trust what I say, I could write a lot about this situations in particular but its kinda late but if you want I can tell you later.

What kinda disappoints me is with all the situations where women are at disadvantage at you prefer to focus on the few where you believe women get unfair things in favour. And regarding the murder, even when forensic said they never saw something so raw and brutal like Perez’s death you prefer to excuse the criminals saying “there was no proof” and look the other way, when everyone should queation the judges moral and common sense instead (or check what happened behind desk). Does anyone besides the judges believe the 16 years old girl agreed to be impaled to death? Do you? Smh.

1) No estoy diciendo que el chorro tenga menor pena. Digo que tenga la misma pena que si le roba a un flaco. Porque mas alla de que le haya robado por ser mina, a los hombres tmb les roban. Aparte estamos hablando de hecho consumado asi que no importa si el agresor se le anima mas a mujer, porque estamos hablando de una similar agresion a un hombre. Aplaudo que el trapito vaya preso pero si mañana me afanan a mi, quiero que el chorro tenga LA MISMA PENA. Esta mal?

Si buscas estadisticas de homicidios en la argentina, el 80% de los casos los muertos somos los hombres, pero a nadie le importa eso.

A solo diez cuadras de la Sede de Gobierno Porteño, una mujer vivió un tremendo hecho de violencia al negarse a darle dinero a un limpiavidrios. Fue la semana pasada en las avenidas Colonia y Amancio Alcorta, en Parque Patricios, sobre uno de los lados del estadio del Club Atlético Huracán. Allí hay un domo que registró todo el suceso que duró solo unos segundos, lo suficiente para que el hombre, con un objeto punzante en la mano, le destruyera el parabrisas y lograra desprender por completo la ventanilla de la conductora. El limpiavidrios se encuentra detenido con prisión preventiva porque el hecho fue investigado en un contexto de violencia de género. El fiscal y el juez entendieron que el agresor la eligió por su condición de mujer.

2)Tal vez no me explico. Si los flacos violaron y mataron a lucia perez que les caiga la pena que corresponda. Y si no la mataron y violaron entonces que se les pida perdon. Pero lo que no me gusta es esta justicia mediatica en la cual sin ninguna prueba te destruyen en los medios/internet. Yo en mi face tengo todas mis amigas poniendo que a lucia perez la violaron, empalaron y mataron y de tanto leerlo me puse a googlear y el juicio dice otra cosa. No digo que el juicio esta bien pero si le creemos a un meme de internet en vez de a un juicioi entonces ya saquemos al justicia y listo.

Y repito no te olvides que lal pañuelo verde pro feminismo Donda VOTO EN CONTRA DEL BANCO DE VIOLADORES. Igual que cuando defienden chorros/asesinos. Son gente muy cinica.

Pensa que vos te enojas conmigo pero los que despues defienden y liberan a los chorros/violadores/asesinos son los zurdos. Y los que nos oponemos a eso, es decir que queremos castigo para el violador, somos los "malvados gorilas". Osea la misma que hoy repudia al violador, es la que dps le da 2x1

Borealis
12-12-2018, 04:54 AM
Yes. Is that u in ur avatar?

yup :p

Prinses
12-12-2018, 05:09 AM
I’m for equality and against women who getting married and are treated like shit for their whole life doing only house wife things and have basically no life besides that and getting beaten up by their man.

Finnish Swede
12-12-2018, 05:10 AM
Lots of "women" here.

Annie999
12-12-2018, 05:11 AM
1) No estoy diciendo que el chorro tenga menor pena. Digo que tenga la misma pena que si le roba a un flaco. Porque mas alla de que le haya robado por ser mina, a los hombres tmb les roban. Aparte estamos hablando de hecho consumado asi que no importa si el agresor se le anima mas a mujer, porque estamos hablando de una similar agresion a un hombre

Si buscas estadisticas de homicidios en la argentina, el 80% de los casos los muertos somos los hombres, pero a nadie le importa eso.

2)Tal vez no me explico. Si los flacos violaron y mataron a lucia perez que les caiga la pena que corresponda. Y si no la mataron y violaron entonces que se les pida perdon. Pero lo que no me gusta es esta justicia mediatica en la cual sin ninguna prueba te destruyen en los medios/internet. Yo en mi face tengo todas mis amigas poniendo que a lucia perez la violaron, empalaron y mataron y de tanto leerlo me puse a googlear y el juicio dice otra cosa. No digo que el juicio esta bien pero si le creemos a un meme de internet en vez de a un juicioi entonces ya saquemos al justicia y listo.

Y repito no te olvides que lal pañuelo verde pro feminismo Donda VOTO EN CONTRA DEL BANCO DE VIOLADORES. Igual que cuando defienden chorros/asesinos. Son gente muy cinica.

Pensa que vos te enojas conmigo pero los que despues defienden a los chorros/violadores/asesinos son los zurdos. Y los que nos oponemos a eso, es decir que queremos castigo para el violador, somos los "malvados gorilas"
No me enojo con vos solo que me desepciona un poco que pienses asi pero bueno que se le va a hacer. Igual estoy de acuerdo con lo de no seguir a la manada de internet ciegamente. El tema es que yo tambien busque info y los estudios que le hicieron y los eventos que pasaron fueron claros. También lei la resolucion de los jueces en donde mencionan que ella compro facturas lo cual según ellos demostraba que ella era cercana a esos 2 tipos y que por ende les dio su consentimiento...

Y para mi va mas alla de gorilas o pañuelos verdes (yo no me identifico con esas cosas ni saldria a protestar de la forma que lo hacen, de hecho estoy en contra), es algo general que las mujeres vivimos dia a dia y bueno es medio frustrante que haya gente que no lo vea (por lo general flacos). Pero bueno, me fui a dormir buenas noches.

Dick
12-12-2018, 05:12 AM
I’m for equality and against women who getting married and are treated like shit for their whole life doing only house wife things and have basically no life besides that and getting beaten up by their man.

Some people like it rough

StevenTylerAerosmith
12-12-2018, 05:13 AM
Some people like it rough

dude looks like a lady

Argentano
12-12-2018, 05:13 AM
No me enojo con vos solo que me desepciona un poco que pienses asi pero bueno que se le va a hacer. Igual estoy de acuerdo con lo de no seguir a la manada de internet ciegamente. El tema es que yo tambien busque info y los estudios que le hicieron y los eventos que pasaron fueron claros. También lei la resolucion de los jueces en donde mencionan que ella compro facturas lo cual según ellos demostraba que ella era cercana a esos 2 tipos y que por ende les dio su consentimiento...

Y para mi va mas alla de gorilas o pañuelos verdes (yo no me identifico con esas cosas ni saldria a protestar de la forma que lo hacen, de hecho estoy en contra), es algo general que las mujeres vivimos dia a dia y bueno es medio frustrante que haya gente que no lo vea (por lo general flacos). Pero bueno, me fui a dormir buenas noches.

es q la justicia anda mal no es tema de genero eso. Es un desastre para todos.

Pero bueno yo estoy a favor de la igualdad. Que nadie tenga privilegios.

The Lawspeaker
12-12-2018, 07:37 AM
Interesting development.

Finnish Swede
12-12-2018, 09:07 AM
As I said earlier, I don't personally support aggressive feminism.

BUT, I need to say it has one useafull feature. Being like a "tool" or something LOL. It very simply ways shares men ....

A.) losers =>in one/several areas of their own lifes (often those who are heavily against it)

B.) succees =>those who don't ("need to") care about it.

... and no more talks/questions are needed to find out that.

Crimean
12-12-2018, 09:42 AM
I do not feel any feminism regarding myself living in Russia. Maybe I'm too good, maybe feminism simply does not exist in the Russian Federation, maybe I just don’t notice it;). Who knows?
But I have my own opinion on two issues voiced here (again, with regards to Russian realities):
- Women are excellent soldiers for one simple reason. Men usually fight far from home, and when women fight, it means that their men are already killed and the enemy is ALREADY in your house and there is nowhere to retreat. Therefore, rage and courage are off scale in such cases.
- The organization, the leadership (real) in which is carried out by women, degrades in most cases. Because women, instead of professional growth, often weave intrigues within the working group, promoting "favorites" instead of pros. In general, the brothel thrives until the firm goes bankrupt, or the staff is not replaced.

karakartal
12-12-2018, 09:45 AM
Feminism is a great danger that will bring the end of western civilization.

Moje ime
12-12-2018, 10:46 AM
I don't know if I'm the only one, but I haven't experienced this. I've experienced someone disagreeing with my viewpoints, which is normal when you are interacting with other people but nobody has ever insulted me for being a woman. (Or maybe they have and it didn't make enough of an impression to remember.) I've been insulted and called all sorts of things under the sun, but nobody has ever said, "You don't know anything about xxx because you're a woman".

How you treat other people determines how they will react to you. If you are overtly hostile to someone, the reaction you get will not be a positive one.

Obviously we are from different societies, so it explains a different experience.

But you can sometimes see similar comments on this forum as well to female members, like females and politics don't go well together, we even we had members who would like to see females without rights for ownership of lands etc.

Sorry, that I'm always quoting you but you make some interesting points which I'd like to expand on.

Whilst I agree that women should be given equal opportunities, there are some instances where I believe it is detrimental.

There are biological differences which cannot be explained away by anyone. For example: Men are physically stronger than women and have more physical endurance that women. Yes, there are extremes to the contrary but I'm talking about the center of the bell curve - the average citizen. In instances like the military, equal opportunity is fantastic but it does have a down side. Heaven forbid, but should a war break out and people are sent to the front to fight, a woman cannot physically endure what a man can. Should a country's integrity be put at risk because of a social movement? I'm not saying that women should not be allowed in the military - there are positions which are suited to them but when brute force is necessary women cannot deliver. Not because they are women, but because the female body cannot keep up physically with a male's. Of course, this doesn't apply to ALL women and ALL men. There are women out there who could tackle an elephant with bare hands, and men who become physically exhausted by hanging up laundry.

I'm actually reluctant to post the above paragraph because it can be severely misconstrued but I'll go for it anyway.

We had many examples of women in war, latest example is Kurdish female fighters in Syria (ok I know Turks wouldn't like this).

I believe that, in those situations, roles would be naturally set, during operations, so if a woman is brave and feel physically strong she will accept to go on first line of fight, if not she will stay behind in some kind of "second line".

I don't think theoretical rules of some positive discrimination would be applied in those very real situations. Except if you live in very out of reality bureaucracy system.

Moje ime
12-12-2018, 11:04 AM
Finnish Swede gave me thumbs down, wonder why :confused:

Joso
12-12-2018, 11:08 AM

But the, why you don't just go to kitchen?? :D

Joso
12-12-2018, 11:11 AM
But the, why you don't just go to kitchen?? :D

Just kidding
No problem in being at the kitchen tho, best part of the house

The Lawspeaker
12-12-2018, 12:55 PM
Just kidding
No problem in being at the kitchen tho, best part of the house

Tell me something new. Every time when my fiancee is with me, I get chucked out of my own kitchen ! "This is the woman's space of the house. Go back to your study (room) and I'll arrange everything !"

frankhammer
12-12-2018, 01:29 PM
Tell me something new. Every time when my fiancee is with me, I get chucked out of my own kitchen ! "This is the woman's space of the house. Go back to your study (room) and I'll arrange everything !"

I manufacture bespoke kitchens. I need to see them in use then point out how and why they are using the space wrong :laugh:

The Lawspeaker
12-12-2018, 01:39 PM
I manufacture bespoke kitchens. I need to see them in use then point out how and why they are using the space wrong :laugh:

I am just a poor schmuck ! I can't afford the luxury of a bespoke kitchen but every inch of that tiny space is used right. THAT I can assure you.

Finnish Swede
12-12-2018, 02:10 PM
Finnish Swede gave me thumbs down, wonder why :confused:

Ups, sorry ... just a mistake (my mobile phone <=> fingers). Now ''canceled''.

Honestly, I have not even read that long posts of yours.

Ruggery
12-12-2018, 06:12 PM
I do not feel any feminism regarding myself living in Russia. Maybe I'm too good, maybe feminism simply does not exist in the Russian Federation, maybe I just don’t notice it;). Who knows?
But I have my own opinion on two issues voiced here (again, with regards to Russian realities):
- Women are excellent soldiers for one simple reason. Men usually fight far from home, and when women fight, it means that their men are already killed and the enemy is ALREADY in your house and there is nowhere to retreat. Therefore, rage and courage are off scale in such cases.
- The organization, the leadership (real) in which is carried out by women, degrades in most cases. Because women, instead of professional growth, often weave intrigues within the working group, promoting "favorites" instead of pros. In general, the brothel thrives until the firm goes bankrupt, or the staff is not replaced.

Of course there are feminists in Russia and they are as radical as the Westerners.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTLQr_bAef218pDLk8np85XfPnUy-TQbs6soyE0m1FC8tqNDn_
Look at what a Russian feminist does in a subway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81oRuCQ0QWc

Universe
12-12-2018, 06:23 PM
Of course there are feminists in Russia and they are as radical as the Westerners.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTLQr_bAef218pDLk8np85XfPnUy-TQbs6soyE0m1FC8tqNDn_

If you publicly show what kind of macho you are, we will publicly cool you off. Yeah the point of '''''manspreading'''" is totally showing how macho you are. Holy shit these people are so retarded. A lot of her victims weren't even manspreading(a retaded word without any meaning). If she did that to me I'd hit her and wouldn't feel bad about it for a second.

Crimean
12-12-2018, 09:58 PM

I think this video was prepared in advance, and the people in it are not random.
I don’t know how it is in the West, but in Russia and Eastern Europe people are not so tolerant of such scum and can openly cuss out, and certain amount of hot-blooded people can easily hit. I would immediately boiled up, and the people around me would support.

Peterski
12-13-2018, 12:15 AM
In "Similar Threads" there is this thread:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?113665-What-Feminism-can-do-for-men

And Bob Loblaw posted this comment on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc45-ptHMxo

"I'm told that [toxic?] masculinity is uncaring, unnurturing, and unloving; whereas femininity is all these things. (...)"

^^^ So apparently feminist women are the ones who suffer from toxic masculinity, because this describes them perfectly. I guess one of goals of feminism is to normalize toxic masculinity for women who rebel against being feminine.

Kazimiera
12-13-2018, 04:50 AM

Thank you. We are! :drink4::kitty000::kitty000::kitty000::kitty000::k itty000::kitty000::kitty000::kitty000::kitty000::k itty000::kitty000:

Ruggery
12-13-2018, 05:29 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGQzMJKLW_I&app=desktop

Argentano
12-13-2018, 10:20 PM

tiene la posta el pibe este

Kamal900
12-13-2018, 10:24 PM

I think that's called an egalitarian, not a feminist.

Kamal900
12-13-2018, 10:34 PM

I wish I could understand Spanish. This seems to be some serious shit right there.

KMack
12-13-2018, 10:41 PM
I think this video was prepared in advance, and the people in it are not random.
I don’t know how it is in the West, but in Russia and Eastern Europe people are not so tolerant of such scum and can openly cuss out, and certain amount of hot-blooded people can easily hit. I would immediately boiled up, and the people around me would support.

Here is how to handle it (if it isn't fake)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dTtHUb0Vuc

Kamal900
12-13-2018, 10:51 PM
Here is how to handle it (if it isn't fake)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dTtHUb0Vuc

Actually, I know the site so it's very real, lol. Kudos to the man in defending himself.

Babak
12-13-2018, 10:55 PM

Lets see that in Serbia too. In fact, all of southern europe.

Stratagos
12-13-2018, 11:19 PM
worse than AIDS

Annie999
12-14-2018, 12:52 AM
I think that's called an egalitarian, not a feminist.
I used to have that misconception too, but feminists actually want equality.

Feminism
fem·i·nism
/ˈfeməˌnizəm/Submit
noun
the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes.

Note rude crazy ladies with green hair trashing monuments, hating on men and craving supremacy are not feminists but feminazis. Learn the difference. True feminism love men and want equality.

AphroditeWorshiper
12-14-2018, 12:58 AM
lol

this thread has more male comments than female

come on guys :eek:

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-14-2018, 01:15 AM
Men and women should be treated equal under the law.

That said, I've noticed many women have a sense of entitlement. To be treated equally also means you have to accept when you fail.

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-14-2018, 01:23 AM
[B]

Lets see that in Serbia too. In fact, all of southern europe.

Um, all of that already exists in southern Europe. Where have you been? Are you simply offended about what she said about Muslim nations and so lash out irrationally without thinking or being even remotely informed?

Just because southern Europe isn't as wealthy as their northern neighbors doesn't mean it's culturally backwards.

KMack
12-14-2018, 01:27 AM
Actually, I know the site so it's very real, lol. Kudos to the man in defending himself.

Annie downvoted me on this. The woman hit the man with end of a high heel shoe, cut the back of his ear so much he required stitches. But of course a man can't defend himself when a woman attacks a man.

KMack
12-14-2018, 01:30 AM

Feminism
fem·i·nism
/ˈfeməˌnizəm/Submit
noun

Does not exist because men don't have Men's rights. If you are advocating for special rights for women, that men don't get you are wrong. And if you attack me on a subway I will slap the phuck out of you.

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-14-2018, 01:31 AM
Annie downvoted me on this. The woman hit the man with end of a high heel shoe, cut the back of his ear so much he required stitches. But of course a man can't defend himself when a woman attacks a man.

I would have kicked her in the head. A high heel is a dangerous weapon. There was a famous - or maybe infamous- dude from Greenwich Village whose name escapes me in NYC during the 80s who lost an eye from a tranny hooker hitting him with a high heel.

Annie999
12-14-2018, 01:33 AM
That crazy woman is not what feminism is about.

KMack
12-14-2018, 01:38 AM
That crazy woman is not what feminism is about.

Defending yourself against a women attacker is legal. She drew blood, he slapped her. There are no Women's rights in the USA, there are no Gay Rights in the USA, there are no Men's rights. You have no idea what a right is.

KMack
12-14-2018, 01:40 AM
I would have kicked her in the head. A high heel is a dangerous weapon. There was a famous - or maybe infamous- dude from Greenwich Village whose name escapes me in NYC during the 80s who lost an eye from a tranny hooker hitting him with a high heel.

I had to yank a skank out of my car back in the day who was using her high heels trying to kick me. Vile animal she was.

Annie999
12-14-2018, 01:46 AM
Apparently some people like KMac think feminism somehow excuses crazy and violent behavior when it’s committed by women. No, thats not what feminism advocates. This only shows the misconception many have regarding the movement and what the goals are. Please don’t mix things up.

Khamzat
12-14-2018, 01:53 AM
I'm all for being egalitarian but 3rd wave femenist? fuck that.

KMack
12-14-2018, 01:53 AM
Apparently some people like KMac think feminism somehow excuses crazy and violent behavior when it’s committed by women. No, thats not what feminism advocates. This only shows the misconception many have regarding the movement and what the goals are. Please don’t mix things up.

You said that not me. I said men can defend themselves and you downvoted it. Why are you lying?

Annie999
12-14-2018, 02:02 AM
You said that not me. I said men can defend themselves and you downvoted it. Why are you lying?
Men defended, sure, no one objected about that. But what does your case had to do with feminism in the first place? Nothing. It was just your ignorant self communicating a wrong idea, promoting ignorance about this topic.

KMack
12-14-2018, 02:07 AM
Men defended, sure, no one objected about that. But what does your case had to do with feminism in the first place? Nothing. It was just your ignorant self communicating a wrong idea, promoting ignorance about this topic.

You downvoted a man defending himself, you objected so you are lying.

KMack
12-14-2018, 02:08 AM
Annie, just admit that you made a mistake and the man has the right to defend himself and upvote.

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-14-2018, 02:16 AM
I had to yank a skank out of my car back in the day who was using her high heels trying to kick me. Vile animal she was.

That's even more dangerous in that a woman has more power in her legs than arms.

Annie999
12-14-2018, 02:20 AM
Annie, just admit that you made a mistake and the man has the right to defend himself and upvote.
What are you talking about? I pointed out the video you posted has nothing to do with feminism - the guy defended himself, I never said he shouldn’t, that wasn’t even at question here. The only point in all my remarks and my thumbs down to you is the video and situation you posted have absolutely nothing to do with feminism, as that violent behaviour is not something feminism deffends.

KMack
12-14-2018, 02:26 AM
What are you talking about? I pointed out the video you posted has nothing to do with feminism - the guy defended himself, I never said he shouldn’t, that wasn’t even at question here. The only point in all my remarks and my thumbs down to you is the video and situation you posted have absolutely nothing to do with feminism, as that violent behaviour is not something feminism deffends.

He was arrested, she was not. He was charged with a crime because he has a penis. Of course the charges were dropped. She was never charged and she attacked him and cut his ear so much he needed stitches. I guess some of you women have no sons, fathers, brothers? It is just fine to pick a fight with a man, verbally he answers back then the women violently assaults the man and the man just has to take it? BTW the man in the video just finished a 12 hour work shift and the women left a club and were drunk. Charges were never filed against the woman.

Annie999
12-14-2018, 02:38 AM
He was arrested, she was not. He was charged with a crime because he has a penis. Of course the charges were dropped. She was never charged and she attacked him and cut his ear so much he needed stitches. I guess some of you women have no sons, fathers, brothers? It is just fine to pick a fight with a man, verbally he answers back then the women violently assaults the man and the man just has to take it? BTW the man in the video just finished a 12 hour work shift and the women left a club and were drunk. Charges were never filed against the woman.
Wow you just don’t get it. Keep barking at the wrong tree.

Babak
12-14-2018, 03:40 AM

Feminists are truly cancer.

StevenTylerAerosmith
12-14-2018, 06:44 AM
Feminists are truly cancer.

feminists are bad i think

Kamal900
12-14-2018, 06:57 AM

Let's admit on one thing; men in the western world are suffering from their loss of rights no different from women in the Islamic world. The only difference is that men's loss of rights is advocated and silently brushed under the rug.

Morena
12-14-2018, 04:44 PM
feminism posits that males and females are equals. since males and females are not equals, feminism is illogical. therefore, i cannot be a feminist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-14-2018, 04:56 PM
When I think of feminism I think of the numerous times at sporting events or bars (and once at a movie theater) where a woman curses out somepne like mad because she's drunk and her poor boyfriend/husband or guy friend is placed in a difficult position cuz the dude she's yelling at wants to hurt someone but he knows (not always) he can't hurt the woman because that will draw the ire of everyone around and so the poor sap she's with is forced into a difficult situation that she created.

I know this one chick who always needs to let her opinion be known to strangers that their behavior os not acceptable and so if I know she's among a group of people going to a sporting event or anywhere else I will not go. When alcohol is involved people get stupid but especially some women.

It's the feeling of entitlement that bothers me.

Finnish Swede
12-14-2018, 08:21 PM
feminism posits that males and females are equals. since males and females are not equals, feminism is illogical. therefore, i cannot be a feminist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why they are not equal? And what you mean by equal now? Value of their lifes as a humans? Equal in the front of law?

They are different for sure.

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-15-2018, 02:31 AM
Frank Mir is a true feminist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=97&v=aHfbv4KgfZA

Georgia
12-17-2018, 06:08 PM

Of course.

First and second wave feminist movements were needed at their time, because women were second-class citizens. The fight was won. Third wave feminism is feminists continuing to fight even though the opponent (oppression of women) is defeated.

Now one could argue that there are still some disadvantages women face in society, but they are no longer second class citizens and ,also, men face a different set of social disadvantages as well.

Mary
12-17-2018, 06:32 PM

My opinion:

I think feminism is very much needed in many places. Europe/North America arent one of them. In fact, even stats say that most European nations are desirable plCes to live for women. Feminism is needed in places like Africa, India, Afghanistan etc. these places are like hell for women. Women barely have rights and are treated like garbage. In India, men often kill and throw female infants in the garbage because they prefer sons. In South Africa, women are often raped with men infected with HIV because it is believed that these men will be cured after raping a virgin woman. In Afghanistan, men slice off their wive’s ears or nose just for not obeying them. This must be changed I think!

This is what I think about feminism,

https://im.cartoonporncomics.info/gallery/Fansadox-196---Erenisch---Slave-Fair-1-001.jpg

https://im.cartoonporncomics.info/gallery/Fansadox-196---Erenisch---Slave-Fair-1-004.jpg

Mary
12-17-2018, 07:57 PM

Feminism
fem·i·nism
/ˈfeməˌnizəm/Submit
noun

Note rude crazy ladies with green hair trashing monuments, hating on men and craving supremacy are not feminists but feminazis. Learn the difference. True feminism love men and want equality.

If you love men don't you want to serve them and be useful to them?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ac/94/9c/ac949c162eb4ceb47145fb7dc968bcac--advertising-history-retro-advertising.jpg

Ruggery
12-18-2018, 02:17 AM
If you love men don't you want to serve them and be useful to them?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ac/94/9c/ac949c162eb4ceb47145fb7dc968bcac--advertising-history-retro-advertising.jpg

The ideal word would be to help them before serving them.
Women are no longer slaves.

Mary
12-18-2018, 05:07 PM
The ideal word would be to help them before serving them.
Women are no longer slaves.

The only help that women can offer is sexual,

NSFW

http://91.227.217.221:13890/h/f38202b9bf03cb967b023be0b33477c5148c96ef-400009-1280-1811-jpg/keystamp=1545156600-8c7f8a638a;fileindex=57261382;xres=1280/Fansadox_Collection_438_Slave_Fair_3_Erenisch_25.j pg

http://5.135.158.76:17694/h/2079085a460669f20d5f37a04913b1b45d6280be-395928-1280-1811-jpg/keystamp=1545156600-b1016db6f5;fileindex=57261383;xres=1280/Fansadox_Collection_438_Slave_Fair_3_Erenisch_26.j pg

http://213.32.93.232:35556/h/918ccdcdadc639c3114ffe16229a667732de9037-367663-1280-1811-jpg/keystamp=1545156600-8971c88769;fileindex=57261384;xres=1280/Fansadox_Collection_438_Slave_Fair_3_Erenisch_27.j pg

Georgia
12-18-2018, 05:12 PM
You are a disgusting human being, Mary.

I wonder how you havent been banned yet.

Mary
12-18-2018, 05:23 PM
You are a disgusting human being, Mary.

I'm disgusting because I like men? I would say that it's normal if you are a woman.

Georgia
12-18-2018, 05:38 PM
I'm disgusting because I like men? I would say that it's normal if you are a woman.

Stop pretending that you are a woman, freak.

Mary
12-18-2018, 05:42 PM
Stop pretending that you are a woman, freak.

I was on cam the other day and showed that I'm real. Ask Seya or Prinses.

Profileid
12-18-2018, 05:45 PM

Because shes female and this forum is filled with white knights

Mary
12-18-2018, 05:50 PM
The only help that women can offer is sexual,

NSFW

http://91.227.217.221:13890/h/f38202b9bf03cb967b023be0b33477c5148c96ef-400009-1280-1811-jpg/keystamp=1545156600-8c7f8a638a;fileindex=57261382;xres=1280/Fansadox_Collection_438_Slave_Fair_3_Erenisch_25.j pg

http://5.135.158.76:17694/h/2079085a460669f20d5f37a04913b1b45d6280be-395928-1280-1811-jpg/keystamp=1545156600-b1016db6f5;fileindex=57261383;xres=1280/Fansadox_Collection_438_Slave_Fair_3_Erenisch_26.j pg

http://213.32.93.232:35556/h/918ccdcdadc639c3114ffe16229a667732de9037-367663-1280-1811-jpg/keystamp=1545156600-8971c88769;fileindex=57261384;xres=1280/Fansadox_Collection_438_Slave_Fair_3_Erenisch_27.j pg

The hotlink stopped working. I'll link from another site,

NSFW

https://cdn1.sh-cdn.com/images/v2/vertical/full/2017-12/70623/4573933.jpg

https://cdn2.sh-cdn.com/images/v2/vertical/full/2017-12/70623/4573934.jpg

https://cdn0.sh-cdn.com/images/v2/vertical/full/2017-12/70623/4573935.jpg

let me know if the pics disappear again.

GreentheViper
12-18-2018, 06:08 PM

My immersion is broken, those women don't look strong enough to hold him

Georgia
12-18-2018, 06:16 PM

Why you can’t stop posting pornographic material?

Ruggery
12-18-2018, 06:28 PM
The hotlink stopped working. I'll link from another site,

NSFW

https://cdn1.sh-cdn.com/images/v2/vertical/full/2017-12/70623/4573933.jpg

https://cdn2.sh-cdn.com/images/v2/vertical/full/2017-12/70623/4573934.jpg

https://cdn0.sh-cdn.com/images/v2/vertical/full/2017-12/70623/4573935.jpg

let me know if the pics disappear again.
And what the fuck is that?

Mary
12-18-2018, 06:46 PM
Why you can’t stop posting pornographic material?

'Cause I like sex. Doesn't everyone?

https://youtu.be/wXRTkVce7rA

See she too can't stop spreading porn.

Mary
12-18-2018, 06:49 PM
And what the fuck is that?

That's what I think of feminism.

Georgia
12-18-2018, 07:05 PM
'Cause I like sex. Doesn't everyone?

https://youtu.be/wXRTkVce7rA

See she too can't stop spreading porn.

And your husband is ok with that?

Mary
12-18-2018, 07:07 PM
OKAY

And your husband is ok with that?

You mean is he okay with me liking sex? What do you think?

Kazimiera
12-18-2018, 07:47 PM

Do you still wear your niquab or have you moved onto something else in the meantime?

Georgia
12-18-2018, 07:59 PM
You mean is he okay with me liking sex? What do you think?

Don’t play stupid. Is your husband ok with you posting your nudes here?

Mary
12-18-2018, 08:05 PM
Do you still wear your niquab or have you moved onto something else in the meantime?

I still wear it. I had the one on these pictures custom made. I wanted one that was more breathable and shorter, so that it wouldn't get stuck in everything.

http://thumbs2.imagebam.com/b5/5b/58/e9e8831063348634.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/e9e8831063348634)

http://thumbs2.imagebam.com/f0/86/65/0f1dca1063380474.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/0f1dca1063380474)

Mary
12-18-2018, 08:07 PM
Don’t play stupid. Is your husband ok with you posting your nudes here?

I'm not playing stupid. You might not know this, but every man on the planet likes a woman that's sexual. Yes that includes doing porn.

Kazimiera
12-18-2018, 08:12 PM
I still wear it. I had the one on these pictures custom made. I wanted one that was more breathable and shorter, so that it wouldn't get stuck in everything.

I have to ask about your avatar. Are you the licker or the lickee?

Mary
12-18-2018, 08:19 PM
I have to ask about your avatar. Are you the licker or the lickee?

Lol. I'm the licker. The other person is my man. It's an old pic from like a decade ago. This is from the same time,

http://thumbs3.imagebam.com/51084/e7ff0e510835831.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/e7ff0e510835831)

Ruggery
12-18-2018, 09:07 PM
That's what I think of feminism.

And are you supposed to publish pornographic comics with male domination and sadomasochism because you hate feminists or what? :confused:

Mary
12-18-2018, 09:29 PM
And are you supposed to publish pornographic comics with male domination and sadomasochism because you hate feminists or what? :confused:

I'm just showing a better alternative to feminism.

Ruggery
12-18-2018, 09:34 PM
I'm just showing a better alternative to feminism.

If you teach that to feminists, it will give them a heart attack.
It's more if you teach that to an ordinary woman on the street she will feel uncomfortable. :icon_neutral:

Nayalar
12-18-2018, 09:35 PM

My opinion:

Feminism of today is not feminism at all.

The Lawspeaker
12-18-2018, 09:37 PM
I am conservative in that field myself: surely the relationship between a man and his wife is a complementary one - each with his own functions and their own sphere of influence and I don't need to explain to feminists what these functions and spheres are as they have been with us for over 3000 years. Now to show yourself out in public in such a manner (particularly for a married man or woman) is quite another thing (I don't particularly approve of that either).

Georgia
12-18-2018, 09:41 PM
I'm not playing stupid. You might not know this, but every man on the planet likes a woman that's sexual. Yes that includes doing porn.

Get lost, Mary, I don’t buy your crap.

Mary
12-18-2018, 09:47 PM
If you teach that to feminists, it will give them a heart attack.
It's more if you teach that to an ordinary woman on the street she will feel uncomfortable. :icon_neutral:

1) Who cares how women feel? Women can imagine all sorts of things.

2) They might think that they don't want to be slaves to men because it's degrading or something. They don't know anything.

Mr. Anybody
12-18-2018, 09:49 PM
Get lost, Mary, I don’t buy your crap.

Whats happened?

Mr. Anybody
12-18-2018, 09:50 PM
Duo

Ruggery
12-18-2018, 09:51 PM
Feminism of today is not feminism at all.

I agree, today's feminism is very toxic, they turn women into weak beings and they blame all men for their ills.
In addition, current feminism is within the agenda of the liberal left.

Mr. Anybody
Lol. I'm the licker. The other person is my man. It's an old pic from like a decade ago. This is from the same time

Is you? How old is this photo?

Ruggery
Double post

Mary
12-18-2018, 09:57 PM
Is you? How old is this photo?

Yes that's me, it's about ten years old.

Mr. Anybody
12-18-2018, 10:00 PM

what the hell is that hahahahaahhaha

Mr. Anybody
12-18-2018, 10:06 PM
Yes that's me, it's about ten years old.
Honestly you were more cute than now you are,natural chicks only. Stop to lifting..

Mary
12-18-2018, 10:17 PM
what the hell is that hahahahaahhaha

What do you mean?

Mary
12-18-2018, 10:19 PM
Honestly you were more cute than now you are,natural chicks only. Stop to lifting..

I was just under 60 kilos there. Right now I'm just under 50. So I'm a lot smaller than I was back then.

Ruggery
12-19-2018, 12:23 AM
I was just under 60 kilos there. Right now I'm just under 50. So I'm a lot smaller than I was back then.

Is your picture in your avatar recent?

Profileid
12-19-2018, 12:40 AM
You downvoted a man defending himself, you objected so you are lying.

why so butthurt

Mary
12-19-2018, 08:53 AM
Is your picture in your avatar recent?

No it's old.

Phenix
12-19-2018, 07:56 PM
Of course.

First and second wave feminist movements were needed at their time, because women were second-class citizens. The fight was won. Third wave feminism is feminists continuing to fight even though the opponent (oppression of women) is defeated.

Now one could argue that there are still some disadvantages women face in society, but they are no longer second class citizens and ,also, men face a different set of social disadvantages as well.

Thanks for the answer, a shame I can't discuss about counter analysis of the feminist movement, communitarian rules oblige I'll conform to it, and like most serious topics in this forum it has turned to an awful soup of idiocy, easy to say many members don't help but abase the level.
To another topic then.

Numidia
12-09-2019, 02:04 PM

My opinion:

The places you have mentioned don't need feminism but education
This women are those who have raised and influenced the populations in this countries
If a women who already live in the worst conditions and is uneducated she would reproduce the same situation having many kids without even thinking to their futures the population and troubles will increase
In this conditions they only think of their survival and never to how they could be involved to improve the country
Westerns are feminists but paradoxically mens are misogynists women are even not respected even if they are pushed to be independant
How many women have to raise their children alone because of the frivolous father who want to be free ?
Most babies are born out marriage for the same reason add to all this teens moms who raised their child alone among muslims most women don't even work while westerns women have to be a father and a mother in many cases

InfamousAngel99
12-25-2019, 03:23 AM
I don’t like what people attach to feminism nowadays. Some women have tainted the word and made it into something that people roll their eyes at. So I don’t identify as a feminist, but I make it clear that I want equality for everyone.

Celestia
12-25-2019, 04:25 AM
Feminism has been made into a joke today.
I’m all on board with equal pay, opportunities for women in the workforce, etc.
But what people label as “feminists” now is almost laughable. I mean you have chicks not shaving their armpits and posting it as “self love” in the name of feminism.
It’s gone a bit too far for me, and I also don’t consider myself a feminist.

Dick
12-25-2019, 04:59 AM
https://youtu.be/jvRkX54qvrs

Duffmannn
12-30-2019, 03:58 AM
I am a lesbian transgender woman with penis.

Can I opinate?