PDA

View Full Version : Classify American actress Tiffani Thiessen

Tooting Carmen
12-13-2018, 03:28 PM
I came across her in Saved By The Bell. She has German, Greek, Turkish and Welsh ancestry.
http://photos.geni.com/p13/ee/a3/11/c8/53444840e897b685/tiffani-amber_thiessen_photo_original.jpghttps://marriedwiki.com/uploads/bio/tiffani-amber-thiessen.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/meocisp.jpg

Nayalar
12-13-2018, 04:04 PM
Jewess? Most of them are jews.

slmmr4th
12-13-2018, 04:12 PM
basically Borreby
possible Atlantid admixture (hair color)

MobyD
12-13-2018, 04:17 PM
Borreby + reduced CM

Sacrificed Ram
12-13-2018, 04:23 PM
Baltid+Atlantid.

Tooting Carmen
12-13-2018, 05:13 PM
Jewess? Most of them are jews.

A lot are, but most? Anyway, I already said what her ancestry is.

The Blade
12-13-2018, 05:37 PM
Borreby/Alpinid mix.

Tooting Carmen
01-07-2019, 10:39 PM
bump

Papastratosels26
01-07-2019, 11:20 PM
Borreby

Valwar
01-07-2019, 11:21 PM
Alpine.

Westbrook
01-07-2019, 11:30 PM
There's quite a few people on this site who seem to believe most Americans are Jewish for some reason.
A lot are, but most? Anyway, I already said what her ancestry is.

Crn Volk
01-07-2019, 11:58 PM
There's quite a few people on this site who seem to believe most Americans are Jewish for some reason.

It's because of Hollywood, your politics, business etc. which is what people outside the US see. And guess who dominates these areas, or at least is well represented.....

Westbrook
01-08-2019, 12:03 AM
In other words, it's just like how everyone from Australia is Crocodile Dundee?
It's because of Hollywood, your politics, business etc. which is what people outside the US see. And guess who dominates these areas, or at least is well represented.....

Crn Volk
01-08-2019, 12:08 AM
In other words, it's just like how everyone from Australia is Crocodile Dundee?

Correct. Or Steve Urwin.

Odin
02-09-2019, 12:06 PM
Alpinized Atlantid.

Tooting Carmen
10-06-2019, 08:33 PM
bump

♥ Lily ♥
10-06-2019, 08:44 PM
I think she looks like Sophie Ellis Bextor. Faelid-Alpine?

https://nikkipalmer.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/screen-shot-2014-08-26-at-14-38-19.png?w=560

Laag
10-06-2019, 08:49 PM
Alpine

PaleoEuropean
10-06-2019, 09:46 PM

Most famous directors and producers are Northern European, Michael Bay, James Cameron, Ingmar Begman, Orson Wells, Alfred Hitchcock, D.W Griffith, David Fincher, Peter Jackson, George Lucas, Christopher Nolan; in America, your representation is because of your merit, if you are rich you can produce your own movie without limitations and become who you wan't to be. Most including Jewish people in the film industry work very hard to get where they are, as shitty of a person as Harvey Weinstein is, the movies and shows he produced were top quality and cutting edge in a lot of ways or went off proven formula's, Hollywood is like any other industry where connections don't hurt but hard work and a knowledge of the craft gets you to where you wan't to be. And as for politics, we have Donald Trump as our elected President lmfao and what does business have to do with anything? We live in a free country, if you wan't to start a business for neo-nazi's or black one legged trannies, that's your right; the government isn't our parents there to tell us how to live our life; if the world goes to shit we will just have another civil war and hash it out that way.

Creoda
11-05-2021, 04:46 AM
Alpine + Borreby. Great looking.

I came across her in Saved By The Bell. She has German, Greek, Turkish and Welsh ancestry.

Another liar. Stock standard American British Isles-German mix.
https://ethnicelebs.com/tiffani-thiessen

Ethnicity: English, German, with Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Irish, and Welsh

In 1998, Tiffani told InStyle Magazine:

I’m a mutt. I have so much of everything in me, and half of it I don’t even know. German on one side, Greek, Turkish and Welsh on the other. My mom is very olive-skinned; I get my blue eyes from my dad.

This statement, about Greek and Turkish ancestry, does not appear to be correct. Tiffani’s maternal grandfather, Robert Howell Ernest, is listed as having died in Turkey, but he was not of Turkish descent. Robert was born in New Jersey, of approximately three quarters German and one quarter English ancestry.

Tiffani’s paternal grandmother remarried to Lowell Henry Thiessen, who adopted Tiffani’s father. Tiffani’s father subsequently took on the surname Thiessen. Lowell’s ancestry traces to Johann Abraham Thiessen, who was born, c. 1866, in Russia. He was an ethnic German.

Tiffani’s biological paternal grandfather was Franklin Arthur “Frank” Chadwick (the son of Andrew William Chadwick and Pearl Genevieve McCoy). Frank was born in Iowa. Andrew was born in Iowa, the son of Jerome P. Chadwick and Sarah Ellen Ulin. Tiffani’s great-grandmother Pearl was also born in Iowa, the daughter of William McCoy and Nellie Spencer.

Tiffani’s paternal grandmother was Beverly Jean Bondshu (the daughter of Albert Clarence Bondshu and Esma Amanda Hamlett/Hamlet). Beverly was born in California. Albert was born in California, the son of Francis/Frank Albert Bondshu and Mary Elizabeth Halstead. Francis’s father, Karl/Charles Albert Bondshu, was German, from Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Tiffani’s great-grandmother Esma was the daughter of Frank B. Hamlett and Harriett Louise Turner.

Tiffani’s maternal grandfather was Robert Howell Ernest (the son of Otto Bernard Ernest and Gladys Natalie Inderlied). Robert was born in New Jersey. Otto was born in Saxony, Germany, the son of Bernhardt Otto Ernst/Ernest and Bertha Auguste Ziegler, who was from Falkenstein, Upper Palatinate, Bavaria. Gladys was born in New York, the daughter of Charles Franklin Inderlied and Natalie Clara Wolfe.

Tiffani’s maternal grandmother was Therese/Theresa Frances Hood (the daughter of William Aaron/Alexander/Andrew Jackson Hood and Ora Irene Ecton). Therese was born in Californa. William was born in Georgia, the son of Enoch Chapman Hood and Amanda Jane Townsend. Ora was born in Utah, the daughter of Jesse Alexander Ecton and Emma Williams, who was born in Utah, to Welsh parents, her father from Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent and her mother from Swansea.

Bonte
11-05-2021, 02:11 PM
There are some celtic and slavic traits there and Germanic. She is not Atlantid at all.

Likely also Jewish there.

chociprasa
11-05-2021, 04:35 PM
Atlanto-Alpinid + Baltid/Turanid

MobyD
11-10-2021, 01:30 AM
Atlanto-Alpinid + Baltid/Turanid

She has zero Turanid influence :p. I think she looks very Dutch.