PDA

View Full Version : Classify 2 iranian

Anonymous211
12-14-2018, 04:51 PM
Classify 2 boy Iranian from minab

https://media.mehrnews.com/d/2018/08/24/4/2872835.jpg

Kamal900
12-14-2018, 04:53 PM
No way they're Iranians, lol. They look Sa7rawis or something which maybe they're either Afro-Iranians or North Africans.

Catarinense1998
12-14-2018, 04:54 PM
No way they're Iranians, lol. They look Sa7rawis or something which maybe they're either Afro-Iranians or North Africans.

I never saw any iranian like these people in OP.

Joso
LOL probably descendants of Horn Africans

Joso
Aethiopids with some sudanid btw

Anonymous211
12-14-2018, 04:55 PM

These are from hormozgan province (minab)

MsSPF
12-14-2018, 04:56 PM
They are Afro Iranians, it exists, they are many in Southern Iran and are descendants of black slaves that probably mixed with locals

Kamal900
12-14-2018, 04:56 PM
These are from hormozgan province (minab)

Which means that they're very likely of Afro-Iranian origins or mixed between African slaves of Iran and ethnic Iranians(Persians).

Anonymous211
12-14-2018, 04:58 PM
Which means that they're very likely of Afro-Iranian origins or mixed between African slaves of Iran and ethnic Iranians(Persians).

To me he looks not black maybe 20% ssa blood or arab country could pass ?

Kamal900
12-14-2018, 05:00 PM
To me he looks not black maybe 20% ssa blood or arab country could pass ?

They're kids, but they can only pass in Gaza, Upper Egypt and North Africa, espicially the Tuaregs and the sa7rawis in southern Morocoo.

MsSPF
12-14-2018, 05:03 PM
They're kids, but they can only pass in Gaza, Upper Egypt and North Africa, espicially the Tuaregs and the sa7rawis in southern Morocoo.

Yup, even among Black admixed Gulf Arabs. And tbh even for North African standards, they really are dark and could pass only as you mentioned it as Tuaregs, Sa7rawis, Southern Egyptians like Nubians etc

Mingle
12-14-2018, 05:03 PM

Really? They look East African, not MENA at all.

Kamal900
12-14-2018, 05:04 PM
Really? They look East African, not MENA at all,

Not as ethnic Berbers or Egyptians. Some Gazans have this look. The Tuaregs and Sa7rawis are heavily mixed with SSA's.

Anonymous211
12-14-2018, 05:07 PM
Not as ethnic Berbers or Egyptians. Some Gazans have this look. The Tuaregs and Sa7rawis are heavily mixed with SSA's.

Yes agree i have see some Moroccan with looks Guy left

Mingle
12-14-2018, 05:07 PM

Surprised Gazans have that look. I guess if they can pass as Gazan, then they'd pass as Egyptian (non-Nubian) too since they're genetically very close to each other.

They'd also pass in Yemen. A lot of Yemenis I've seen online look quite black, more so than any other MENA population by far. Is it just certain tribes in Yemen that look like that or what?

Kamal900
12-14-2018, 05:12 PM
Surprised Gazans have that look. I guess if they can pass as Gazan, then they'd pass as Egyptian (non-Nubian) too since they're genetically very close to each other.

They'd also pass in Yemen. A lot of Yemenis I've seen online look quite black, more so than any other MENA population by far. Is it just certain tribes in Yemen that look like that or what?

Coastal Yemenis are heavily admixed with Blacks, yes. Those from the Highlands tend to be more purer than most Yemenis. Their SSA admixture is west African/Bantu, not from the Afro-Asiatic peoples of east Africa.

MsSPF
12-14-2018, 05:13 PM

Gazan they'd pass only in the black admixed community, my ex husband's cousin was really dark and he was from Gaza. The majority of Gazans look like average Palestinians/Egyptians though.
I think it depends of the tribe, Oman is very similar in that case. I have Omani friends who are black admixed, others are regular Gulf Arabs etc... I guess it's the same for Yemenis but I could be wrong.

Mingle
12-14-2018, 05:22 PM
Coastal Yemenis are heavily admixed with Blacks, yes. Those from the Highlands tend to be more purer than most Yemenis. Their SSA admixture is west African/Bantu, not from the Afro-Asiatic peoples of east Africa.

No. They have more East African than West African/SSA, which makes sense since they had a lot of historical contact with Abyssinia and a lot of historic migration occurred in that region. Their EA is around 15%+ whereas their SSA is 10%+ according to a GEDmatch on Anthrogenica. But the reference sample on GEDmatch has almost half of that (might be a highlander), but still easily more EA than SSA.

Kamal900
12-14-2018, 05:30 PM
No. They have more East African than West African/SSA, which makes sense since they had a lot of historical contact with Abyssinia and a lot of historic migration occurred in that region. Their EA is around 15%+ whereas their SSA is 10%+ according to a GEDmatch on Anthrogenica. But the reference sample on GEDmatch has almost half of that (might be a highlander), but still easily more EA than SSA.

I see. Well, I just heard it from a friend who told me that it was mostly Bantu origins or something.

Negah
02-20-2020, 12:46 AM

City of minab in hormozegan province is where most of the East Africans settled Iran during 17th and 18th centuries.

Minab has the largest Afro Iranian population in Iran

They are East Africans because African Iranians are from there

Kamal900
02-20-2020, 12:50 AM
City of minab is hormozegan province is where most of the East Africans settles Iran during 17th and 18th centuries.

Minab has the largest Afro Iranian population in Iran

They are East Africans because African Iranians are from there

Yeah. And judging from their clothing they seem to be from either Somalia or among the Afro-Yemenis.