PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Taheen
03-06-2009, 02:31 PM
Views, ideas, and contributions that are hostile to Europeans or their heritage are not permitted.

I have spend most of my online forum life on Stirpes, now I have come to the point of migration, to look for something better, more honest and correct.

The above part of the forum rules is what is missing on the other boards around, where there exists only apparent negativism and superfluousness.

I'm looking forward to contribute to this community. :)

Æmeric
03-06-2009, 02:35 PM
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg201/Aemeric/HelloSmiley444.gif

Aemma
03-06-2009, 02:41 PM
Welcome here Taheen! :) What an honest and open introduction. :) I hope that you find The Apricity to your liking. We've a wonderful community here that is very enriching and empowering too. :)

Do make yourself at home please, poke around and jump right in. You'll note that we have a thriving Dutch community here as well. :)

Might I ask though what you mean by looking for something more honest and correct? I have a sense as to what you mean. And without going into the specifics regarding your experiences at that said forum, I was just wondering if you would like to share with us your general impressions as to what makes for a good honest and correct forum when it comes to issues of European cultural and ethnic preservation. :)

Thanks Taheen. And again, I wish you a very warm welcome here. :)

Cheers!...Aemma

Treffie
03-06-2009, 02:41 PM
I have spend most of my online forum life on Stirpes, now I have come the point of migration, to look for something better, more honest and correct.

The above part of the forum rules is what is missing on the other boards around, where there exists only apparent negativism and superfluousness.

I'm looking forward to contribute to this community. :)

Welcome to the forum!

I've noticed that Stirpes has gone very quiet recently and quite a few members have left, what's going on there? :confused:

Vulpix
03-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Welcome Taheen :wave! I hope you'll enjoy it here :).

The Lawspeaker
03-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Taheen (prachtige naam al klinkt het wat Arabisch), laat ik je verwelkomen tot het crème de la crème en het Rome en Mekka van het online preservationisme: The Apricity.

Ik denk dat je je hier wel thuis zult gaan voelen en ik ben nieuwsgierig naar jouw ideeën en idealen en de redenen waarom je Stirpes hebt verlaten en je je bij ons aansluit. Kortom- enlighten us.
Laat ik je eerst verwelkomen met de traditionele taart:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1289/1298901153_1e3e1c4e06.jpg?v=0

Loki
03-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Welkom Taheen! :) You are Waarnemer from other forums, right?

Taheen
03-06-2009, 02:54 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome, I truly appreciate it.

:)

Welkom Taheen! :) You are Waarnemer from other forums, right?

Yes indeed.

Taheen (prachtige naam al klinkt het wat Arabisch), laat ik je verwelkomen tot het creme de la creme en het Rome en Mekka van het online preservationisme: The Apricity.

Bedankt :)

I've noticed that Stirpes has gone very quiet recently and quite a few members have left, what's going on there?

I would try to avoid negativism from my own part, I don't know the motivation of others, mine is a long stretched, painful personal clash between its owner and myself.

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 03:04 PM
Welcome:)

Beorn
03-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Hello there, Taheen!

Glad to see you on the Apricity.

Absinthe
03-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Oh, you... :grumpy:

just kidding :D Welcome :)

The Lawspeaker
03-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Oh, you... :grumpy:

just kidding :D Welcome :)
Blaxis.. will you ever change ?
You're evil :eek::D

Loki
03-06-2009, 03:43 PM
I merged with your old account, Waarnemer, and what is why you are no longer showing as a new member. Registered way back in November. :wink

Allenson
03-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Hopefully you won't mind a few Americans around.... ;)

Lady L
03-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Hello and Welcome :wave

Baron Samedi
03-06-2009, 04:10 PM
You will find nothing but warmth and honesty here, sir.

Oh, and the occasional bickering about the Irish :)

Welcome.

Taheen
03-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Hopefully you won't mind a few Americans around.... ;)

Actually not, I was not of the same opinion on colonialists as was hold as mantra on Stirpes.

I tend to put ethnicity, blood, before anything, including geographical and other more modern issues. As if European Americans or for me more personal Afrikaners wouldn't be of my interest nor kin simply because of something as futile as distance.

Europeans should take a examining and good introspective look into their own problematic situation instead of bashing Americans.

Thorum
03-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the vortex. You will find the atmosphere intoxicating here........Have fun!!

Psychonaut
03-07-2009, 02:42 AM
Welcome!

Please do stop by the Heathenry Portal (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=90). I'd love to hear more about your reconciliation between Germanic polytheism and pantheism. :)

Gooding
03-07-2009, 02:48 AM
Hello,Taheen!:) How goes it? You will find this forum quite addicting. :D

Stormraaf
03-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Welkom, Taheen :wave

Brynhild
03-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Welcome to this great forum! :thumbs up

sturmwalkure
03-08-2009, 04:47 AM
Welcome to The Apricity Taheen. :) I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.