PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been banned from a forum ?

Atlas
03-06-2009, 06:17 PM
Yes, several times, some people just can't handle the truth.

coldielox
03-06-2009, 06:19 PM
i have never been banned from a forum... but i have been banned from several IRC chat rooms :D

Atlas
03-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Welcome to the forum.

coldielox
03-06-2009, 06:22 PM
:D ty :D

now dont go banning me just cause i have never been banned :P

SPQR
03-06-2009, 06:24 PM
I've been banned once or twice..

But I sure do a lot of banning on my forum.. Phrynosoma.org (http://www.phrynosoma.org/).. people can be so stupid sometimes

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 06:24 PM
Yes...

Firstly the ES forum (elder scrolls) a gaming forum

not only was I banned I was one of the contributing forces to get religion and politics banned from that forum completely :P

The ES forum again...
now it was more me being threatening and sexist really that got me banned :P as well as politics and religion :P (politics and religion was temporarily allowed back... not after that though :P)

ES again.. Banned on my own account because I posted when I was furious.. :P

(still a member with a different account :P)

Now lately from Nordfolk. and would not suprise me if I am from GW but that is probably more due to me being inactive than anything else :P

What can I say I don't like liberal nerds

SPQR
03-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Yes...

Firstly the ES forum (elder scrolls) a gaming forum

not only was I banned I was one of the contributing forces to get religion and politics banned from that forum completely :P

The ES forum again...
now it was more me being threatening and sexist really that got me banned :P as well as politics and religion :P (politics and religion was temporarily allowed back... not after that though :P)

ES again.. Banned on my own account because I posted when I was furious.. :P

(still a member with a different account :P)

Now lately from Nordfolk. and would not suprise me if I am from GW but that is probably more due to me being inactive than anything else :P

Haha the ES forum is the ONLY forum i've been banned from. I got banned twice for the same reasons as you, hell I was probably defending you in a thread somewhere haha.

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 06:27 PM
Haha the ES forum is the ONLY forum i've been banned from. I got banned twice for the same reasons as you, hell I was probably defending you in a thread somewhere haha.

hehe probably.. worth mentioning it was 5 years ago or what? :P

Angharad
03-06-2009, 06:37 PM
I got banned from Nordfolk, without ever posting. I guess they hate/don't allow Americans.

Other than that, no, not even a temp-ban.

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 06:41 PM
I got banned from Nordfolk, without ever posting. I guess they hate/don't allow Americans.

Other than that, no, not even a temp-ban.

Don't allow Americans, nothing personal I think at least :P

But I doubt you can consider that a ban though, as a ban would imply that you misbehaved and although some might think you have sinned simply for being born in the states I don't think that was the case there ;)

Ĉmeric
03-06-2009, 06:42 PM
I've been IP banned from Stirpes. (http://forum.stirpes.net) I don't know what that Mynydd has against me.:wink

I am a member at Nordfolk. I registered before the change in rules to Northern Europeans (by birth & residency) only, no Colonials.

The Lawspeaker
03-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Yes. From The Althing and from GW and I take pride in both bannings and consider them to be a badge of honour. Some people can't handle the harsh truth and prefer to shoot the messenger (or in the case of GW blame it on the messenger and try to make a runner when the messenger finds out about the dirty laundry).

Brynhild
03-06-2009, 06:52 PM
No, I haven't, but I've not been a member of too many forums - only the Althing and Blot und Boden before they merged as Skadi again.

Apricity takes up plenty of my PC time, I don't need to go anywhere else! ;)

Beorn
03-06-2009, 06:57 PM
I have only been banned from one forum, and that was Skadi.

I was temp-banned because certain moderators had it in their heads that they were beyond criticism, exempt from the rules of the board and generally pandering to the more intellectually challenged members from Germany.

A lot of love trysts to be wary of over there.

I was then perm-banned by an over-reactive moderator who seems to forget that they were a member of Skadi and not the ADL.

EDIT: I did I forget!? I was banned from Stormfront a few years back. I was considered too multicultural and pro-black.

Aemma
03-06-2009, 07:09 PM
Nope! But then again, I'm sweet as pie! :D

Skandi
03-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Never banned, removed due to inactivity but that doesn't even count, now to seem like a total non entity, I've never even picked up an infraction, and don't give me one for fun please you lot!

Stossy
03-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Yes I have been banned from forums.
One shitty forum were I was flaming, took me less then 1 day to get banned.
Banned on a gaming forum where I am a moderator, I actually got banned for 30 minutes (while I was a moderator) for posting a gore picture :p. It was really disgusting hehe :p.

Uhm if I am correct also eNationalist and White Nationalists Forum.

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Yes I have been banned from forums.
One shitty forum were I was flaming, took me less then 1 day to get banned.
Banned on a gaming forum where I am a moderator, I actually got banned for 30 minutes (while I was a moderator) for posting a gore picture :p. It was really disgusting hehe :p.

Uhm if I am correct also eNationalist and White Nationalists Forum.

Haha rebel without a cause eh? :P

Gwynyvyr
03-06-2009, 08:18 PM
Got invited to, accepted at and then banned from one forum within 24 hours...heh-heh.
Main reason I went over there was I had heard this troll-hag that had ruined several forums I knew of was nesting there. She was and I posted telling the admin who she was and what she had done at the other forums and gave them those forums admin contact info.
Turns out he had just named her a moderator.:eek:

Got banned from another forum when a member there sent me a pm threatening me. I posted the private message and my reply....which was basically another threat. Oh hell, it wasn't a threat, it was a promise.Maybe if I hadn't posted a pic of myself with the shotgun I coulda stayed...:rolleyes:
But, I liked that forum, so I used a proxy and a new screen name and rejoined...am there still. The person that threatened me isn't. They threatened someone else and got banned.

Basically have been banned from....4 forums total.:)

Loyalist
03-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Yes, for me it's probably a case of whether I've not be banned from a forum. :D

I was handed a temporary ban at Skadi for responding to mischak's insults, which I felt was undeserved. I sent Raven an e-mail telling her what I think of her and the forum, and was thus permanently banned.

I was banned from Stirpes for saying the Scots are Germanic. :rolleyes:

I was banned from eNationalist after airing my views on Slavs, which some Slavic moderator took exception to.

I've also been banned from a number of football and other fora, usually for posting racist or "sectarian" content. :thumbs up

Loki
03-06-2009, 09:05 PM
I've also been banned from a number of football and other fora, usually for posting racist or "sectarian" content. :thumbs up

Which reminds me ... the first forum I have ever been banned from, was a South African one called "Voetsek", back in 1999 (doesn't exist anymore). I was an excellent troll and delighted in riling some of those anti-racist liberals. :D Those days I was even ignorant of IP-addresses, and just signed up with new accounts after the first banning. They soon caught me out ... and I was devastated as it was my first ever banning. :coffee:

In recent years, I've been banned from Skadi, as we all know, and Nordfolk (even though I made only 1 post there).

I was temporarily banned from Stormfront some years ago (5?), but that got sorted when I discussed the matter with a senior mod. Been a member there since 2002.

Can't think of anything else now, there must have been a few others.

Lady L
03-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Before I was reunited with my husband ( lucky me on many accounts ) I didn't even know these kind of forums existed. :eek: ...I had never gave it any thought...I had never gave many things I realize now much thought....

I watched from a distance for a while my husbands interaction on The Althing- and then decided to join in ...

I really enjoyed the Althing in those days...it opened a new world for me, which I needed.

And, after I was banned on Skadi- I was lucky enough to already feel at home here...and at this forum I have never felt upset and nerved as I did over there. These are the only 2 forums I have been a part of. And this one, is most definitely my favorite! :D

Taheen
03-06-2009, 09:26 PM
I have a permanent Skadi ban.

I was banned from Stirpes for saying the Scots are Germanic.

When?

Baron Samedi
03-06-2009, 09:40 PM
I have bans on a few forums, and I take personal responsibility for all of them.

Quite the idiot back in the day.

Addergebroed
03-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Once, on a guitar forum. Not a permaban though.
Other nationalist forums I have left in silence.

Absinthe
03-06-2009, 10:05 PM
I have only been IP-banned from PANF :D for trolling (posing as a mediterranean who hates nordics) --I still wonder who blew my cover :D

Couple of years ago I also got banned and had my account deleted at a greek "national-communist" :D forum after the old geezer administrator (60+) was exposed as secretely having the hots for me, something that his 50+ fundamentalist christian wife did not approve of. Apparently, she instructed him to ban/delete me, "or else".... :D :p

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 10:07 PM
I have only been IP-banned from PANF :D for trolling (posing as a mediterranean who hates nordics) --I still wonder who blew my cover :D

Couple of years ago I also got banned and had my account deleted at a greek "national-communist" :D forum after the old geezer administrator (60+) was exposed as secretely having the hots for me, something that his 50+ fundamentalist christian wife did not approve of. Apparently, she instructed him to ban/delete me, "or else".... :D :p

Hahahaha:P

well I wonder if that is usually the reason why women get banned? :P

SPQR
03-06-2009, 10:07 PM

You're a trouble maker

Absinthe
03-06-2009, 10:12 PM
You're a trouble maker
I'm not, actually. Didn't provoke it or anything. He was a dirty old man, getting excited whenever he run across younger women.

But then again....what do you expect from a Trotskyite...? :rolleyes:

Baron Samedi
03-06-2009, 10:13 PM

Can't blame him <3

Baron Samedi
03-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Btw, I'm 22 so no name-calling!

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 10:15 PM
I'm not, actually. Didn't provoke it or anything. He was a dirty old man, getting excited whenever he run across younger women.

But then again....what do you expect from a Trotskyite...? :rolleyes:

It's nice to hear about men who have reached the pinnacle of masculinity :P
By no chance did his wife look like a refrigerator? :P

I mean most of these old men deserve our sympathy :P:D

Frigga
03-06-2009, 11:06 PM
I'm a member of three forums, and I've never gotten even a warning. I guess that I'm just considered dorky, and harmless, especially with my more asinine posts. ;)

Loki
03-06-2009, 11:22 PM
I'm a member of three forums, and I've never gotten even a warning.

WARNING!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

:p

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 11:33 PM
WARNING!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

:p

You bastard:P

Frigga
03-06-2009, 11:59 PM
:rofl: :lol00001: :pound: :rotfl: :lmao :dielaughing:

I suppose that I left myself wide open for that one didn't I?

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!

:P :033102to: :tongue1: :ner-ner0:

A big raspberry in your direction! :D

Grumpy Cat
03-07-2009, 12:06 AM
I've been banned from a couple.

Jamt
03-07-2009, 12:19 AM
I have been banned from Skadi, no were else.
I kind of begged for it.

Stegura
03-07-2009, 12:55 AM
I have only been IP-banned from PANF :D for trolling (posing as a mediterranean who hates nordics) --

Yeah I remember that! You posted an ad in the singles forum posting pics of a swarthy yet seductive Greek female who was in search of a tough and macho Meditteranean man!

I heard that you stirred up quite a bit of testosterone there!

I still wonder who blew my cover

Well you had most of the forum fooled. I think it was that Iranian "neo-Swede" Annunaki who accused you of being a troll.

Stegura
03-07-2009, 01:03 AM
I was perma banned from GDV for insulting on of their Mods on another board.

I received a one week ban on Stormfront for calling the Senior Mod Grand_Inquisitor "Grand_Impotentor".

I've also been perma banned on PANF a few times.

Just logged in a few minutes ago and found out why! :D

Date your ban will be lifted: Never
Reason: Pink Triangle

Date you ban will be lifted: Never
Reason: For being a metrosexual Nerdicist butt-burglaring troll

Date your ban will be lifted: Never
Reason: For accusing my fiance of non-White admixture without scientific evidence

Hilding
03-07-2009, 06:37 AM
No I think not. Been banned on IRC chatrooms and DC++ hubs but no forums as far as I can remember. I generally just leave when I feel that a forum don't fulfill my expectations. A forum might improve and I might want to join it again at some point. Trolling and other kinds of rude acting just isn't my style.:coffee:

Gwynyvyr
03-07-2009, 06:39 AM
I was perma banned from GDV for insulting on of their Mods on another board.

I received a one week ban on Stormfront for calling the Senior Mod Grand_Inquisitor "Grand_Impotentor".

I've also been perma banned on PANF a few times.

Just logged in a few minutes ago and found out why! :D

Date you ban will be lifted: Never
Reason: For being a metrosexual Nerdicist butt-burglaring troll

That was so wrong! :lol00002: I really need to get a *spew protector* for my keyboard!

Absinthe
03-07-2009, 08:46 AM
You posted an ad in the singles forum posting pics of a swarthy yet seductive Greek female who was in search of a tough and macho Meditteranean man!

That chick, had hairy arms, if you can believe it....:D Still I ("she") got dozens of PMs in less than an hour. :D

http://www.thex-club.com/pics/photos/general_2004/staff2.jpg

Iranian "neo-Swede"

:rolleyes::D

Baron Samedi
03-07-2009, 09:18 AM
That chick, had hairy arms, if you can believe it....:D Still I ("she") got dozens of PMs in less than an hour. :D

http://www.thex-club.com/pics/photos/general_2004/staff2.jpg

:rolleyes::D

Please don't have hairy arms....

<3

Manifest Destiny
03-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Nope.

The Lawspeaker
03-08-2009, 02:41 PM
And yes, as someone reminded me (by rep.): I got banned from Nofo without ever having the chance of making a single post.

SwordoftheVistula
03-08-2009, 04:15 PM
Banned under three different accounts from FreeRepublic, also from StormFront and PANF (where I actually tried to have a serious account).

ReichGirl
03-09-2009, 01:31 AM
yes, my latest was today! the survivalist forum, some people cant handle the truth :p but that board was one of the most PC bunch of panzies i have ever had to deal with, im glad to have been shown this board by gwyn :thumb001:

i posted a link to this forum on storm front today this is a great site i hope it grows

Sigurd
03-09-2009, 04:11 AM
I received one notable perma-ban, that was from TNP, when the days of upset came and I played my part in it. Since I've been allowed into The Apricity however, I consider that ban to be rescinded and thus could in hindsight be called a "2 1/2 year temp-ban". :D

I received a 24-hour temp-ban once from a Fantasy-related forum after I'd complained very dramatically about what I conceived an abuse of Mod power --- basically, in the "Lounge"-ish part of it, a political discussion had erupted and that particular leftie Mod handed me a warning for stating my beliefs. Which I considered to be arbitrary. After a round of apologies we were fine again and I've not received a warning there for over 4 years now. :wink

I received a perma-ban on a puritan Christian forum back in 2005. I mocked them a little, though very subtly by impersonating their views. Hel, in those days that still gave me kicks, at least I can say to my defence I was 15 at the time. :P

I was also deleted off the AHF Forum when it was running and off GW, but in both cases due to inactivity.

Other than that --- nothing notable, really. Hel, I didn't even end up banned on Odinist.com along with all the others when we switched over to Odinist.net ... and THAT I consider VERY surprising. :D

I also trolled PANF too subtly. No matter how hard I tried, I managed not to get banned. Even when I said "Racial purity is Kurdistan's security" nor when I mocked it all by ascribing "Very Aryan, very Nordish genes, and very honourable Aryan behaviour" to Albanians in what was more sarcastic than I even I am 98% of times. :tongue:

Stegura
03-09-2009, 04:35 AM
Even when I said "Racial purity is Kurdistan's security:

That was my catchphrase there! ;)

http://i1.tinypic.com/rwp3ew.jpg

I'll never forget Diablo's response when I posted that pic with a bunch of muddy looking Kurds at an Immigrant Rights Rally in London asking if any White women were interested!

Originally posted by Diabloblanco

Everybody there looks fine. :) Stick around and in the coming months we'll have hundreds of Aryan women here! :thumb001:

Sigurd
03-09-2009, 04:50 AM
That was my catchphrase there! ;)

Guilty, I used guidance from you. Perhaps though at the point I used it, it was considered highly unoriginal, and that's probably why the post just got deleted (unbelievable, but they seem to know how after all :D) with no reaction to it ... :wink

Talking of which I'm up for some fresh trolling of PANF though. :D

Stegura
03-09-2009, 05:30 AM
Talking of which I'm up for some fresh trolling of PANF though. :D

Just make sure to think of a clever name to use like Syrian Aryan. ;)

Absinthe
03-09-2009, 11:33 AM
I'll never forget Diablo's response when I posted that pic with a bunch of muddy looking Kurds at an Immigrant Rights Rally in London asking if any White women were interested!

B-but....you justified that! :lightbul: You said you and your buddy appeared heavily tanned because you spent the summer working outdoors at your uncle's fields, under the hot sun of Tabriz....whereas during the winter you both are "White, as the fallen snow"... :D

Alison
03-09-2009, 01:31 PM
I've been banned from The Phora.

Hello Absinthe! :)

Absinthe
03-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Hello Absinthe! :)
:wavey001:

SwordoftheVistula
03-09-2009, 01:43 PM
NERDICISTS!!!

:D:thumb001:

SuuT
03-27-2009, 03:28 PM
{...}some people cant handle the truth [...]

Which is...?

Lahtari
03-29-2009, 07:21 PM
Surprizingly I've never been banned from a discussion forum because my own behaviour (though it has been close sometimes. ;)). Only been banned from Skadi - they said I'm not ...manic or something? :mmmm:
Can't disagree. :D

safinator
11-27-2011, 06:57 PM
I was banned from Stormfront but they readmitted me.
I was banned also from ForumiShqiptar (The biggest Internet Albanian forum, indeed i was readmitted also there.