PDA

View Full Version : Arabs must blame themselves for creating Islam

LoLeL
12-23-2018, 01:30 PM
Seriously, Islam is one of the worst things that you see in human history. It's more like a cult rather than a religion. It can't reform itself. Excluding secular ones, most Muslims can't keep it as a personal stuff. A tyrant god (Allah), horrible verses in Quran, anti-human Sharia laws and some other devilish things is all you can find in Islam. A killer plague.

Arabs must blame themselves for supporting Muhammad and his cult. Actually, Arabs themselves are the first victims of Islam. You see strange things when you look at history of Islam. The saddest joke is how non-Arab groups like Iranians/Persians, Turks, Moors, and some other ethnicities were responsible for preserving and spreading Islam.

Some people may say Islam is just religion just like the other religions. No, it's not! You don't see terrorist Crusaders in our era but you hear endless wave of news about terrorist Jihadists or Muslims who want to establish Caliphate in Western countries. It's a cult and most Muslims lack secular mentality. Why? Because the whole concept of Islam is based on anti-toleration stuff.

Giving citizenships to most Muslim immigrants from problematic countries is the pure suicide.

Religion of peace, MY ASS...

Kamal900
12-23-2018, 01:34 PM
As you said, the Arab Christians and pagans were the first victims to this, and yes, the religion is NOT peaceful at all. For those who don't know, Islam does not mean peace. It means submission in Arabic.

Bornoz
12-23-2018, 01:43 PM
Humans must blame themselves for creating Islam is not any different than your arguement. It's clear that it is not production of someone so smart.
What can today's Arabs do for that?

LoLeL
12-23-2018, 01:50 PM
Humans must blame themselves for creating Islam is not any different than your arguement. It's clear that it is not production of someone so smart.
What can today's Arabs do for that?

Really?! e.g. how Muhammad's cult is related to a Japanese person? Or as a non-Muslim, why I must blame myself for you ancestors' mistakes (Turkish contributions to Islam)?

Arabs must follow the similar way that Europeans did to Christianity. Simple as that. Not only Arabs but all Muslims. But it won't happen because Islam can't reform itself.

LoLeL
12-23-2018, 01:51 PM
As you said, the Arab Christians and pagans were the first victims to this, and yes, the religion is NOT peaceful at all. For those who don't know, Islam does not mean peace. It means submission in Arabic.

Is Anti-Islam movement noticeable among Arab nations or not?

Kamal900
12-23-2018, 01:53 PM
Is Anti-Islam movement noticeable among Arab nations or not?

Atheism is growing in the Arab world, so, yes, it is but in secret since apostasy is punishable by DEATH! I'm one of these people, yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NRLZR4fJwA

Marmara
12-23-2018, 02:00 PM
I'm raised as a Muslim by a conservative religious mother, but i never really believed Islam is a religion promoting war or murder, neither my mom has ever taught me stuff like that, or anyone else

I've discovered the other side of coin after i stopped believing in Islam.

Bornoz
12-23-2018, 02:07 PM
Really?! e.g. how Muhammad's cult is related to a Japanese person? Or as a non-Muslim, why I must blame myself for you ancestors' mistakes (Turkish contributions to Islam)?

Arabs must follow the similar way that Europeans did to Christianity. Simple as that. Not only Arabs but all Muslims. But it won't happen because Islam can't reform itself.

Why must I blame myself for my ancestors mistake :lol:
Do you blame yourself for the things that your ancestors did?

Pausanias
12-23-2018, 02:09 PM
All the abrahamics religions are a retrogression for the mankind.

But specially islam, yes.

Teutone
12-26-2018, 02:57 PM
your mother must blame herself for not aborting you

Óttar
12-26-2018, 03:08 PM
Judaism is just as much to blame, if not more. Islam is just taking Abrahamism to its logical conclusion. Abrahamic religions: three WEEDS from the same root.

Babak
12-26-2018, 03:17 PM
Turks used it for power and control. Timur used to fight "In the name Islam"

Kamal900
12-26-2018, 03:23 PM
Turks used it for power and control. Timur used to fight "In the name Islam"

And they still do, lol.

Swarthy_Syndicate
03-29-2021, 11:55 PM
All Abrahamic religions are generally "evil". But Islam is the most dangerous of them all because it never went through a reformation. This key factor is what kept the reigns on Judaism/Christianity down, but Islam has not evolved as a religion from where it was 1,500 years ago.

Hoosierboy
03-30-2021, 01:03 AM
What you do not seem to understand is that it is not Islam that makes people evil. MENA peoples have had evil in their hearts from the beginning, and have more or less always behaved in such a way. The only thing Islam did was intensify the madness a little.

LittleDarkAge
03-30-2021, 01:14 AM
The way I see it, Jews are the evil elite, Muslims are the ruthless killers, and Christians are the sheeple.

jfgh676
03-30-2021, 01:27 AM
The way I see it, Jews are the evil elite, Muslims are the ruthless killers, and Christians are the sheeple.

Youre being dishonest,sorry. Christians are not sheeple,not those in the vatican.

jfgh676
03-30-2021, 01:33 AM
Islam was accepted at first because it wasnt as dogmatic or illogically complex like what catholicism had become with its holy trinity. Its only after the degenerates started fighting for power after the prophets death that we started seeing retarded scholars claiming they are sunnah or shia or khawarij . They started interpreting what was a simple and beautiful revelation into something else. Some dude 300 years after supposedly knew that prophet drank camel urine and invented a story about 72 virgins. Quran originally dont say this madness

LittleDarkAge
03-30-2021, 01:40 AM
Youre being dishonest,sorry. Christians are not sheeple,not those in the vatican.

Most Christians are sheeple. Christians in the Vatican are the minority and they control the rest of their sheeple.