PDA

View Full Version : classify Pure Kashmiri Brahmin/Pandit

Pandit
12-23-2018, 01:45 PM
https://imgur.com/a/FUPYGAK

hes an Actor from Raina clan. he's the purest example of Indo-Aryans/Nord Indids i have seen till today.

Kamal900
12-23-2018, 01:46 PM
I guess mostly Med in my opinion.

Pandit
12-23-2018, 02:22 PM
anyone else ?

lameduck
12-23-2018, 02:26 PM
Purest Indo Aryans are found in Pakistan

Pandit
12-23-2018, 03:16 PM
Purest Indo Aryans are found in Pakistan

Pakistanis are converts from low castes LARPing as everything under sun. real Indo-Aryans are upper caste people of North West India alongside Kashmir.

lameduck
12-23-2018, 03:25 PM
Pakistanis are converts from low castes LARPing as everything under sun. real Indo-Aryans are upper caste people of North West India alongside Kashmir.

Indians look like appus, how can they be heir to such great Heritage.

Ryuk
12-23-2018, 03:32 PM
Nordo-iranid+indid
it is easily noticed that he is a ındian from his face structure.

Khamzat
12-23-2018, 10:36 PM
Kashmiri Pandits look like Biharis, posting atypical people like this guy doesn't change that you inferiority complexed fag.

Borealis
12-23-2018, 10:43 PM
Kashmiri Pandits look like Biharis, posting atypical people like this guy doesn't change that you inferiority complexed fag.

Kashmiri Muslims tend to be the ones that look exotic. In general Muslims in the subcontinent look slightly less Indic than their Hindu counterparts, although this is not always the case.

Pandit
12-27-2018, 12:18 PM
Indians look like appus, how can they be heir to such great Heritage.

says a Punjabi bhangee convert, literally toilet cleaners claiming to be everything but Dravidian.

you are the purest Apu or pajeet to us.

Pandit
12-27-2018, 12:20 PM

if kashmiri pandits looks like biharis than bhangee convers look like tamilians.

being a goat fucker you should not call others fag, being faggot/gandugiri and pedophilia is part of your culture if i am not wrong paki.

Zroota
12-27-2018, 12:46 PM
Indo-Nordid

Pandit
12-27-2018, 12:51 PM
Indo-Nordid

he looks very similar to me, only my eyes are blue while his are Green.

i am part white but hes pure Indian so its really astonishing.

Bandesha
12-27-2018, 01:16 PM
says a Punjabi bhangee convert, literally toilet cleaners claiming to be everything but Dravidian.

you are the purest Apu or pajeet to us.

99% brahmins are inferior chuura chammar looking , 1 % brahmisn which look indo aryan are either kashmiris or migrated from paksitan , how can a hybrid austaloid dravidadian can claim superiority ?

most kashmiri pandits are ugly australoid chura looking

https://realhistoryindia.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/kashmiris-are-not-indians.png

in Punjab we made you our kammi, you people used to work in our fields and we used to call you chura but this part of history you will never tell

even In legendary Mirza Saheba story, sahiba ask a kammi who happen to be brahmin to pass message to Mirza. I didn't pay much attention till one day I read that even now days in east punjab villages brahmins come to their wedding to cook and do some other work. In punjab we call our servants kammi/worker.

It make sense though, even according to british records brahmins were not landowners but lived in villages dominated by others in punjab. Sahiba message to kammi brahmin

" ‘Up you Karmu Brahmin, take to your legs and be of some use to me / I shall bestow a piece of gold into your hands / I shall gift you a cow for your milk and a horse for the ride with all the trappings / you shall not cease to receive the largesse as long as I live / if you are truly the Kammi of my household, bring Mirza here forthwith’."

source dawn (https://www.dawn.com/news/1118478)

Pandit
12-27-2018, 01:33 PM
95% brahmins are inferior chuura chammar looking , 5 % brahmisn which look indo aryan are either kashmiris or migrated from paksitan , how can a hybrid austaloid dravidadian can claim superiority ?

lol what pakistan ?

I am a kashmiri pandit from my fathers side and they all consider non kashmiri Indo-Pakis as "Punjabi darkies", every non kashmiri is a Dravidian punjabi for us. "Kaala Punjabi" is used as an insult to those wh are dark skinned in valley as well.

and pakistan is a fake nation, we have only two identity. Ethnic and Indian, if some Punjabi converts want to LARP as Iranian,Turk or Afghan its not our problem.

in Punjab we made you our kammi, you people used to work in our fields and we used to call you chura but this part of history you will never tell

even In legendary Mirza Saheba story, sahiba ask a kammi who happen to be brahmin to pass message to Mirza. I didn't pay much attention till one day I read that even now days in east punjab villages brahmins come to their wedding to cook and do some other work. In punjab that simply translate to being kammi or worker.

It make sense though, even according to british records brahmins were not landowners but lived in villages dominated by others in punjab. Sahiba message to kammi brahmin

" ‘Up you Karmu Brahmin, take to your legs and be of some use to me / I shall bestow a piece of gold into your hands / I shall gift you a cow for your milk and a horse for the ride with all the trappings / you shall not cease to receive the largesse as long as I live / if you are truly the Kammi of my household, bring Mirza here forthwith’."

source dawn (https://www.dawn.com/news/1118478)

up until 1947 your musalman kind was not even allowed to drink water from cities tap as they were reserved for minority hindu Brahmin and khatri population.

only reason bhangis like you from punjab are raping and killing Pashtuns and baloch is one Ali poonja from Guujuland gave you a nation and librated your kind from upper caste hindus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcKS9JPSfCg

now fuck off from this thread Chamar, this thread is about Brahmins. converted Bhangis/Shudras are not allowed here.

Bandesha
12-27-2018, 01:39 PM
lol what pakistan ?

I am a kashmiri pandit from my fathers side and they all consider non kashmiri Indo-Pakis as "Punjabi darkies", every non kashmiri is a Dravidian punjabi for us. "Kaala Punjabi" is used as an insult to those wh are dark skinned in valley as well.

and pakistan is a fake nation, we have only two identity. Ethnic and Indian, if some Punjabi converts want to LARP as Iranian,Turk or Afghan its not our problem.

up until 1947 your musalman kind was not even allowed to drink water from cities tap as they were reserved for minority hindu Brahmin and khatri population.

only reason bhangis like you from punjab are raping and killing Pashtuns and baloch is one Ali poonja from Guujuland gave you a nation and librated your kind from upper caste hindus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcKS9JPSfCg

now fuck off from this thread Chamar, this thread is about Brahmins. converted Bhangis/Shudras are not allowed here.

lol chuura making himself feel better , you should thank british he freed you people and gave you equal rights otherwise you would be still a kammi of us and working in our fields and making rotian for us

Pandit
12-27-2018, 01:43 PM
N/A

Pandit
12-27-2018, 01:43 PM
N/A

Pandit
12-27-2018, 01:44 PM
lol chuura making himself feel better , you should thank british he freed you people and gave you equal rights otherwise you would be still a kammi of us and working in our fields and making rotian for us

what are you still here bhangi ? dont you have any kind of self respect ? why are in in a thread of Brahmins, a Brahmin would not even spit on your kind yet you and and your bhangee converts are following this topic like Dogs.

Bandesha
12-27-2018, 01:47 PM
N/A

tell that to my maternal grandfather who's family retainer a chuura pandit who used to manage our land and used to sit in my grandfather feets , you are just inferior dravadian austaloid , nothing else

Batavia
12-27-2018, 02:02 PM
Northindid-Iranomediterranid imho.

Khamzat
12-27-2018, 02:10 PM
if kashmiri pandits looks like biharis than bhangee convers look like tamilians.

being a goat fucker you should not call others fag, being faggot/gandugiri and pedophilia is part of your culture if i am not wrong paki.
Your half white, you can’t even call yourself Kashmiri than lol, your people got kicked out the valley for being treacherous scum, you should be thanking your 50 cow piss drinking gods that your weak ass people didn’t get exterminated for being the sub human scum they are.

Bandesha
12-27-2018, 02:44 PM
Your half white, you can’t even call yourself Kashmiri than lol, your people got kicked out the valley for being treacherous scum, you should be thanking your 50 cow piss drinking gods that your weak ass people didn’t get exterminated for being the sub human scum they are.

real indo aryan don't deserve ugly ass hindu religion , that why most of kashmir is now muslim and only mixed dravdian like him are left

Pandit
12-27-2018, 02:52 PM

i don't need a punjabi to tell me waht should i consider myself or not. at lest my god saved us and Arabs who gave birth to your bhangge kind is busy enjoying seeing kashmiri girls spending their nights with Indian Armymen.

they dont enjoy camel piss like rest of muzzies, they have new found taste of Indian Armeymen that they love dearly.

Freeroostah
12-27-2018, 02:56 PM
Indo-Iranian

Khamzat
12-27-2018, 03:07 PM
i don't need a punjabi to tell me waht should i consider myself or not. at lest my god saved us and Arabs who gave birth to your bhangge kind is busy enjoying seeing kashmiri girls spending their nights with Indian Armymen.

they dont enjoy camel piss like rest of muzzies, they have new found taste of Indian Armeymen that they love dearly.
I don’t give a fuck about Kashmiri women nor do care about the Indian army being full of rapists, your insults are boring, keep using south Asian words you don’t know the meaning of to feel more South Asian you mixed breed scum.

Pandit
12-27-2018, 03:17 PM
I don’t give a fuck about Kashmiri women nor do care about the Indian army being full of rapists, your insults are boring, keep using south Asian words you don’t know the meaning of to feel more South Asian you mixed breed scum.

purest Brahmans were eastern euros not dravidos from south asia, I rater be a Euro-Brahmin than some filthy subhuman Dravidian Pajeet(like you) from south Asia, be it Punjabi or Tamil.

now fuck off from this thread like your jattu brother, bhangis dont belong to the thread of brahmins, even dogs have more self respect than you bhangees.

Khamzat
12-27-2018, 06:26 PM
purest Brahmans were eastern euros not dravidos from south asia, I rater be a Euro-Brahmin than some filthy subhuman Dravidian Pajeet(like you) from south Asia, be it Punjabi or Tamil.

now fuck off from this thread like your jattu brother, bhangis dont belong to the thread of brahmins, even dogs have more self respect than you bhangees.
You're own mother is a 'bhangi' you moron, she's white meaning she was born out of the varna system which automatically makes her a 'bhangi'. With every insult you throw my way you insult you're own mother:thumb001:

Subb
12-27-2018, 09:02 PM
looks like one of my relative
Indo-nordic.

drugnick
01-03-2019, 03:29 AM
Kashmiri muhammedan still keep Brahmin surname or put on fake surname to be superior.Pajeet Pakis still claim Rajput surname and lineage.Muhammedans truly have a identity crisis and inferiority complex.

Dna8
01-03-2019, 03:44 AM
These types of Indians/Pakistanis are interesting in that, so goes my opinion, they can have an aesthetic which is highly reminiscent of Europeans, and yet one is always able to recognize them as being from the Subcontinent..

Borealis
01-03-2019, 03:54 AM
These types of Indians/Pakistanis are interesting in that, so goes my opinion, they can have an aesthetic which is highly reminiscent of Europeans, and yet one is always able to recognize them as being from the Subcontinent..

What you're describing is due to steppe ancestry. Europeans and (many)South Asians share it. But South Asians also have veddoid mixture which is unique to the region and makes them appear as they do.

And I honestly wouldn't say people can always recognize them as such-there are plenty of people who would confuse such types for something else.

Dna8
01-03-2019, 04:06 AM
What you're describing is due to steppe ancestry. Europeans and (many)South Asians share it. But South Asians also have veddoid mixture which is unique to the region and makes them appear as they do.

And I honestly wouldn't say people can always recognize them as such-there are plenty of people who would confuse such types for something else.

I don't mean to make the comparison with the subtext that because these Indians/Pakistans almost look European they almost achieved something.. no connotations like that were intended..

But I have yet to see an Indian or Pakistani that looks "fully European" to use a crude term..

And to make one more qualification to my post.. there are over 200 million Pakistanis, and obviously I have not seem even a fraction of them.. I have never been to Pakistan after all..

Dna8
01-03-2019, 05:15 AM
bump