PDA

View Full Version : Does my father look celtic or british?

Henrik91
12-27-2018, 09:20 PM
I'm Swedish. My brother wants to do a DNA test and i'm trying to convince him that our family looks very Scandinavian along with british/celtic facial traits. I've already been confirmed that my father looks brünn but could he pass as a typical british or celtic? He had dark brown hair when he was young. If you want one more pic of my father or pics of me then just browse my old posts.

Creoda
12-28-2018, 02:40 AM
I'm Swedish. My brother wants to do a DNA test and i'm trying to convince him that our family looks very Scandinavian along with british/celtic facial traits. I've already been confirmed that my father looks brünn but could he pass as a typical british or celtic? He had dark brown hair when he was young. If you want one more pic of my father or pics of me then just browse my old posts.
Doesn't look particularly British or Celtic but could be a more Germanic looking Englishman.

Mr.G
12-28-2018, 02:42 AM
Doesn't look particularly British or Celtic but could be a more Germanic looking Englishman.

Agree, well said.

KuriousKatKommittee
12-28-2018, 05:28 AM
Gives off a "pan-North Sea" vibe but since he reminds me of Ed O'Neill I'm going with Celtic.