PDA

View Full Version : classify a pakistani baloch king

Bandesha
12-28-2018, 01:09 AM
classify mir chakar khan rind or chakre azam

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a9/چاکر_خان.jpg/220px-چاکر_خان.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LVx4nyrs7kc/hqdefault.jpg
https://alchetron.com/cdn/mir-chakar-rind-f930f14a-d710-4857-9278-4cf28867f5d-resize-750.jpeg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScHRRrd1fmC7dLUtkHAXEsO20es-PyrFrn0iyiylJIZZnxR67-ZQ

Mingle
12-28-2018, 01:19 AM
"Pakistani"

You can't assign modern nationalities to people from the Middle Ages. He was just a Baloch.

Looks mostly Iranid anyways.

Bandesha
12-28-2018, 01:24 AM
"Pakistani"

You can't assign modern nationalities to people from the Middle Ages. He was just a Baloch.

Looks mostly Iranid anyways.

no body asked you , stay away

lameduck
12-28-2018, 01:28 AM
Looks stereotypical baloch

NPKTO
12-28-2018, 03:16 AM
Iranid.

drugnick
01-02-2019, 03:05 PM
Pakis appropriating Balochi King,SAD indeed.

Papastratosels26
01-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Iranid

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

The Blade
01-02-2019, 04:14 PM
Iranid or Irano-Nordid most likely.

Bandesha
01-03-2019, 05:57 AM
Pakis appropriating Balochi King,SAD indeed.

well inferior pajeet , this balochi king is buried in punjab and his current descendent are now mixed with tarar and kamoka jatts, for fuck sake you are supposed to be indian pajeet so atleast know your place.

these delusional creatures think pakis can't talk or appreciate about baloch but forget most baloch live in punjab not baluchistan or sindh and speak saraiki

Dna8
01-03-2019, 06:10 AM
Iranid IMO

Dna8
01-03-2019, 06:11 AM
Iranid or Irano-Nordid most likely.

yeah could be

Gangrel
01-03-2019, 06:50 AM
well inferior pajeet , this balochi king is buried in punjab and his current descendent are now mixed with tarar and kamoka jatts, for fuck sake you are supposed to be indian pajeet so atleast know your place.

these delusional creatures think pakis can't talk or appreciate about baloch but forget most baloch live in punjab not baluchistan or sindh and speak very old language of jats called jatki corrupted version called saraiki

The guy in your avatar would be worshipped in Punjab due to how light his skin is compared to all of you LOL

Bandesha
01-03-2019, 06:56 AM
The guy in your avatar would be worshipped in Punjab due to how light his skin is compared to all of you LOL

no need to chimp out durka durka. made this year ago still relevant ,hope you like my low key effort and never come back to my thread again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQupCEYBGT8

turbosat
01-03-2019, 08:01 AM

these delusional creatures think pakis can't talk or appreciate about baloch but forget most baloch live in punjab not baluchistan or sindh and speak saraiki

Doesn't matter he is buried in Punjab, it doesn't mean he is Pakistani. To begin with there was no Pakistan at that time. Also he came as a conqueror who might have done harm to your very own ancestors? You are happy to know he and his marauders might have been chasing around and hunting your own forefathers as if they were rabbits?

If more Baloch live in Punjab or Sindh than in Balochistan - it means they lorded over the indigenous people (and it also shows how primitive and poor Balochstan itself was, or still is). You feel really proud and happy that lot of Balcoh came and whipped your ancestors? Very strange. Do you find Baloch writing proudly how many Sindhis and Punjabis live in Balochistan?

Bandesha
01-03-2019, 08:17 AM
Doesn't matter he is buried in Punjab, it doesn't mean he is Pakistani. To begin with there was no Pakistan at that time. Also he came as a conqueror who might have done harm to your very own ancestors? You are happy to know he and his marauders might have been chasing around and hunting your own forefathers as if they were rabbits?

If more Baloch live in Punjab or Sindh than in Balochistan - it means they lorded over the indigenous people (and it also shows how primitive and poor Balochstan itself was, or still is). You feel really proud and happy that lot of Balcoh came and whipped your ancestors? Very strange. Do you find Baloch writing proudly how many Sindhis and Punjabis live in Balochistan?

inferiorty complexed pajeet you don't know ground realities , he was mughal friend and fought against pashtuns (sher shah suri) and most pashtun who know history don't like him or some even deny his existence. he fought with jats of multan and yes he did plunderd indian punjab with help of fathe khan jat

most baluch live in south punjab and always have been living there from start , my ancestors were from mirpur azad kashmir but migrated to south punjab muzaffargarh and still many relatives living with baluchs , so your argument is invalid ,

turbosat
01-03-2019, 08:39 AM
inferiorty complexed pajeet you don't know ground realities , he was mughal friend and fought against pashtuns (sher shah suri) and most pashtun who know history don't like him or some even deny his existence. he fought with jats of multan and yes he did plunderd indian punjab with help of fathe khan jat

most baluch live in south punjab and always have been living there from start , my ancestors were from mirpur azad kashmir but migrated to south punjab muzaffargarh and still many relatives living with baluchs , so your argument is invalid ,

"yes he did plunderd indian punjab with help of fathe khan jat " - I am not going to waste my time to check he even did that, but since that makes you feel proud, it shows how inferior your mind is to us.

...Baloch, Pashtun, Moghul, Arabs, Turks ...how so many of them settled in your area and your district..how so many settled in Pakistan...how you mixed with them (probably by them taking your women in most cases)....how whiter Pakistanis are than Indians (as if all of you are so white lol)...how Islam is so great and perfect (as if it was invented by one of your own ancestors)...blah blah blah... that's about all you lot can brag about...how these outsiders whipped your ancestors and how proud you feel they did so.

Bandesha
01-03-2019, 08:51 AM

you are troll who hate pakistani punjabi and according to my reports you are sikh( most probablya nonsikh hindu austaloid pretending to be sikh)

just realized you are jalu

Crazy W.
01-03-2019, 09:37 AM
Iranid

lameduck
01-03-2019, 11:49 AM
you are troll who hate pakistani punjabi and according to my reports you are sikh( most probablya nonsikh hindu austaloid pretending to be sikh)

just realized you are jalu

He is Ranjit singhi, who still lives in Ranjit Singhs time. Doesnt realize that many Pakistani Pashtuns(Niazis) and Balochs have more to do with West Punjab than these East of Sutlej origin Sikhs who were simply brought to West Punjab by ranjit Singh. Turn of Histroy was such that Pakistani Punjabis got a lot and sikhs were reduced to a minority and bollywood funny creatures and at disposal of the very people they disliked -Ganga Hindus. Today only thing Indain sikhs online take pride is in how less Indian they look :lol:

Bandesha
01-03-2019, 11:56 AM
He is Ranjit singhi, who still lives in Ranjit Singhs time. Doesnt realize that many Pakistani Pashtuns(Niazis) and Balochs have more to do with West Punjab than these East of Sutlej origin Sikhs who were simply brought to West Punjab by ranjit Singh. Turn of Histroy was such that Pakistani Punjabis got a lot and sikhs were reduced to a minority and bollywood funny creatures and at disposal of the very people they disliked -Ganga Hindus. Today only thing Indain sikhs online take pride is in how less Indian they look :lol:

wow , i like this version of you , you sound alive

Dna8
01-03-2019, 12:03 PM
I cannot follow, but still

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ElasticSpiffyAlaskankleekai-size_restricted.gif

Purohit ji
01-03-2019, 12:13 PM
Pakistani= indian in denial

Bandesha
01-03-2019, 04:15 PM
I cannot follow, but still

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ElasticSpiffyAlaskankleekai-size_restricted.gif

just random stupid paki/indian fights on internet nothing else

drugnick
01-04-2019, 01:04 PM

Delusional muslim pajeet,there was no Poonjab before 18th century.It was part of Madra and Kuru kingdom.Kashmir itself comes from name of Hindu deity,Kashmir was also called Satidesh .It was land of Shaivaites and Buddhist.Kuru,Madra and Kashmir has nothing to do with Mughal(Mongol),Persians or some muhammedan Arabs.Learn to embrace your roots rather than appropirating foreign Balochis or seeking out desert gods from a place that is half a world away.

Bandesha
01-04-2019, 05:13 PM
Delusional muslim pajeet,there was no Poonjab before 18th century.It was part of Madra and Kuru kingdom.Kashmir itself comes from name of Hindu deity,Kashmir was also called Satidesh .It was land of Shaivaites and Buddhist.Kuru,Madra and Kashmir has nothing to do with Mughal(Mongol),Persians or some muhammedan Arabs.Learn to embrace your roots rather than appropirating foreign Balochis or seeking out desert gods from a place that is half a world away.

hahaha i knew it , just another self hating 4 foot ugly austaloid with their fantasy monkey gods shit
https://realhistoryindia.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/hqdefault.jpg

The Great Uniter
01-04-2019, 05:19 PM
The comments here are hilarious ;)

drugnick
01-04-2019, 05:42 PM
hahaha i knew it , just another self hating 4 foot ugly austaloid with their fantasy monkey gods shit
https://realhistoryindia.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/hqdefault.jpg
Fact is a bitter pill for self hating chamars like you,who bent to the foreign mlecchas without a bit of resistance.Half of your kind claim fake Arab or Persian ancestry while other claim Rajput descent.Y'all are truly the one with deeep insecurity & identity crisis.

Bandesha
01-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Fact is a bitter pill for self hating chamars like you,who bent to the foreign mlecchas without a bit of resistance.Half of your kind claim fake Arab or Persian ancestry while other claim Rajput descent.Y'all are truly the one with deeep insecurity & identity crisis.

irony is you self hating hindu have memeri tv as your cover photo , you have very low self esteem , i don't want to waste my time on inferior australoids like you , you want attention nothing else

drugnick
01-04-2019, 05:59 PM
irony is you self hating hindu have memeri tv as your cover photo , you have very low self esteem , i don't want to waste my time on inferior australoids like you , you want attention nothing else
I use memri tv for showing how peaceful your Muhammedan cult is .Its nothing like the lengths you pakis take to partake in Arab and ME ass licking.Your avi says it all.We never allow inferior mleccha in our houses,never rent our properties to mohammedan.You are inferior PERIOD

The Great Uniter
01-04-2019, 06:00 PM
drugnick, tell him he is "a son of a goat!".

Mingle
01-07-2019, 02:49 PM

They're not Baloch. They have some distant partial ancestry from the Baloch. If you consider them Baloch, then you also have to accept the Syeds and Sheikhs as Arabs but you won't do that. There is more to being Baloch than simply having that ancestry. I don't know why Desi Muslims think that having 1% ancestry from a particular group makes you part of that group as if that's how ethnic groups function. Typical identity crisis ridden folk. They are just Seraikis with some Baloch ancestry (in addition to having mostly native Indic ancestry).

Pakistani= indian in denial

I'd say these pictures explains their reality pretty well:

https://i.imgflip.com/2qge8u.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/dOP7g16.jpg

Babak
01-07-2019, 03:01 PM
They're not Baloch. They have some distant partial ancestry from the Baloch. If you consider them Baloch, then you also have to accept the Syeds and Sheikhs as Arabs but you won't do that. There is more to being Baloch than simply having that ancestry. I don't know why Desi Muslims think that having 1% ancestry from a particular group makes you part of that group as if that's how ethnic groups function. Typical identity crisis ridden folk. They are just Seraikis with some Baloch ancestry (in addition to having mostly native Indic ancestry).

Hahahaha wtf man lol

Khamzat
01-08-2019, 04:09 AM

For someone who 'doesn't like drama' you sure do like trying to create it huh?

Mingle
01-08-2019, 04:44 AM
For someone who 'doesn't like drama' you sure do like trying to create it huh?He's mentioned me on other threads before and I'd rather not hijack those but instead give my thoughts in one post over here. And the double standards of Desis always laughing at the non-existent pool of Arab wannabes but trying to claim Pashtuns and Baloches at the same time just really annoys me. Otherwise, I don't bother with their stuff. Either way, I tried not to make it personal but got annoyed by the stuff he was saying and my reaction was to those statements. I don't even personally dislike the user.

lameduck
01-08-2019, 05:07 AM
He's mentioned me on other threads before and I'd rather not hijack those but instead give my thoughts in one post over here. And the double standards of Desis always laughing at the non-existent pool of Arab wannabes but trying to claim Pashtuns and Baloches at the same time just really annoys me. Otherwise, I don't bother with their stuff. Either way, I tried not to make it personal but got annoyed by the stuff he was saying and my reaction was to those statements. I don't even personally dislike the user.

tbh it would be rather unrealistic to say that neighbours dont have anything to do with each others. Genetic results have shown that most Pakistani groups derive lot of their ancestry from similar sources(BMAC, Ancient Swat) but in different proportions. But that shared ancestry was when ethnic identities were not formed.

Mingle
01-08-2019, 05:13 AM
tbh it would be rather unrealistic to say that neighbours dont have anything to do with each others. Genetic results have shown that most Pakistani groups derive lot of their ancestry from similar sources(BMAC, Ancient Swat) but in different proportions. But that shared ancestry was when ethnic identities were not formed.

I didn't say we didn't have anything to do with each other.

Bandesha
01-08-2019, 05:46 AM

He's mentioned me on other threads before and I'd rather not hijack those but instead give my thoughts in one post over here. And the double standards of Desis always laughing at the non-existent pool of Arab wannabes but trying to claim Pashtuns and Baloches at the same time just really annoys me. Otherwise, I don't bother with their stuff. Either way, I tried not to make it personal but got annoyed by the stuff he was saying and my reaction was to those statements. I don't even personally dislike the user.

i don't fucking care about baloch and pashtun and i never posted them i only post about my ethnicity buthere i only posted them because i visited their their dera is called mirjat dera which means they consider themself jat not baloch now, you have this delusion every one want to be associate wit you well news flash mot punjabi don't really fucking care and i am not saying this for argument sake about pashtun and baloch and neither we consider you any thing special but rather equal and respected communities of paksitan nothing else , this is my last post because i don't consider you worthy enough,
also we re not weak , we jatts have learned to do everything ourself including love ourself from centuries ago , we will never claim some bullshit ancestry so stop posting shit to get attention from me