View Full Version : Please classify him

Gez Apollo
12-31-2018, 05:38 AM

thinking...
12-31-2018, 06:50 AM
Dunno but he looks Egyptian.

Richmondbread
12-31-2018, 06:53 AM
Diarid Med. Looks Indian mixed or something.

Gez Apollo
12-31-2018, 03:43 PM
Dunno but he looks Egyptian.
Ok... For more information him call himself black and have white and blacks in family and history of native brazilian roots

The Blade
12-31-2018, 05:24 PM
Triracial Latino or mixed MENA/Indian type.

thinking...
01-02-2019, 04:54 AM
Ok... For more information him call himself black and have white and blacks in family and history of native brazilian roots

Wow, nowhere near Egypt, then! I see no Amerindian in him at all and never would have guessed. Black African doesn't surprise me and is one of the reasons I thought Egyptian. His nose made me think of Zahi Hawass, the former (corrupt) director of Egyptian antiquities and his small mouth (not lips) reminded me ancient Greek sculptures and I know the Greeks occupied Egypt at one time. So, that's how I arrived at my guess.

Here's an old photo of Hawass so maybe you can see how your guy could also pass for Egyptian:

http://www.touregypt.net/images/touregypt/hawassinterview2.jpg

One thing I quickly became conscious of, on this forum, is that different mixes from around the world can produce people who look similar in type (race, nationality, phenotype) but really aren't.

Anyway, I'm not good at this but it's kind of fun guessing and then finding out the truth.