PDA

View Full Version : All Hell Hole countries are black and Brown, why?

KMack
01-02-2019, 02:10 AM
Interesting fact, would white feminist women like to move there?

nittionia
01-02-2019, 02:12 AM
the warmer the weather the worse the country maybe?

Kivan
01-02-2019, 02:19 AM
No. For some reason they want to import them(third-worlders) and turn their own countries into third-world shitholes. If feminists travel for that places, they would be, probably, raped, murdered and even beheaded, perhaps.

See an example:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?271531-Islamist-terrorists-suspected-in-murder-of-Scandinavian-tourists-in-Morocco

KMack
01-02-2019, 02:24 AM
There must be a correlation among 3rd worldism and pigmentation/race.

Kaloon
01-02-2019, 02:50 AM

They're favorite word: rape and the concept of male privilege does not exist there, it would indeed be a difficult adjustment for them...

StonyArabia
01-02-2019, 02:50 AM
There many White helloles to, why not look at them? Look at Moldova, Ukraine or the Balkans aside from Slovenia

Kaloon
01-02-2019, 02:55 AM
There many White helloles to, why not look at them?

Fuck I never thought id live to see the day that Hell had a white Christmas.

KMack
01-02-2019, 02:58 AM
There many White helloles to, why not look at them? Look at Moldova, Ukraine or the Balkans aside from Slovenia

Any black and brown first world countries?

KMack
01-02-2019, 02:59 AM
Do the blacks and browns ever say thank you?

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 03:01 AM
What do you define as 3rd world?

According to this map, the green countries are 3rd world:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2c/Cold_War_alliances_mid-1975.svg/1200px-Cold_War_alliances_mid-1975.svg.png

Kaloon
01-02-2019, 03:02 AM
Do the blacks and browns ever say thank you?

Saudi Arabia comes to mind but there a lot of the west's feminists would be about a head or so shorter. And you know even a feminist kinda needs her head, if not brain...

happycow
01-02-2019, 03:03 AM
Compared to the US everywhere is a shithole.

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 03:03 AM

Yeah but white feminists can move to the balkans, moldova and ukraine and won't be discriminated against due to their sex as much as they would in africa or the middle east.

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 03:04 AM

LOL. You serious? Australia, Denmark, Canada, New Zealand??

StonyArabia
01-02-2019, 03:08 AM

Costa Rica and Chile are close. Well before the wars Lebanon and Iraq were very well off, and the latter was even industrializing at a rapid rate, well know the once nomadic peoples in the UAE and Qatar are now trying to develop their economies and diversify it. Also Abu Dhabi is one of the safest cities in the world. However since they are nomadic they were rapidly urbanized which does have it's challenges of it's own culturally. However Oman was always well known state and it does relatively well and its the most peaceful area in the region. As for Blacks Barbardos is pretty developed and is well off.

KMack
01-02-2019, 03:09 AM
Costa Rica and Chile are close. Well before the wars Lebanon and Iraq were very well off, and the latter was even industrializing at a rapid rate, well know the once nomadic peoples in the UAE and Qatar are now trying to develop their economies and diversify it. Also Abu Dhabi is one of the safest cities in the world. However since they are nomadic they were rapidly urbanized which does have it's challenges of it's own culturally. However Oman was always well known state and it does relatively well and its the most peaceful area in the region. As for Blacks Barbardos is pretty developed and is well off.
:picard2:

happycow
01-02-2019, 03:11 AM
LOL. You serious? Australia, Denmark, Canada, New Zealand??

I'm half joking. Those places are no doubt just as nice. I'm just biased towards the US. lol

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 03:12 AM
I'm half joking. Those places are no doubt just as nice. I'm just biased towards the US. lol

You have the best gun laws and freedom of speech. This i am sure of.

StonyArabia
01-02-2019, 03:14 AM
:picard2:

Look it up if you don't believe me Lebanon before the Lebanese civil war was relatively well of to do nation, and the same was true of Iraq. If Iraq did not go through any wars, it would probably would have been a developed nation. Iraq did have the best facilities in the region, and the best education, it also had the largest brain drain in the Mideast.

happycow
01-02-2019, 03:15 AM
You have the best gun laws and freedom of speech. This i am sure of.

Who knows for how long though. The disease that has infected Europe has made its way here.

KMack
01-02-2019, 03:18 AM
Look it up if you don't believe me Lebanon before the Lebanese civil war was relatively well of to do nation, and the same was true of Iraq. If Iraq did not go through any wars, it would probably would have been a developed nation. Iraq did have the best facilities in the region, and the best education, it also had the largest brain drain in the Mideast.

Bull shit super poor countries created by Britain and France. They do not nor have produce anything. It is basic living.

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 03:21 AM

When Lebanon was majority Christian, i think it was known as France of the middle east or something like that.

Alot of Lebo's have some French ancestry.

StonyArabia
01-02-2019, 03:22 AM
Bull shit super poor countries created by Britain and France. They do not nor have produce anything. It is basic living.

Neither Lebanon or Iraq are poor, and now they always existed as regional names. Britain and France just aligned in the borders, and Lebanon became poor due to long civil war, and Iraq became poor due to 40 years of wars.

Arch Hades
01-02-2019, 03:23 AM
well the Black countries are all shit holes, yes that's true. Brown something in between the utter shit holes Blacks create and what Whites create.

Smeagol
01-02-2019, 03:25 AM
Well blacks are obviously an inferior race.

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 03:26 AM
White shithole. Chisinau, Moldova:
https://emerging-europe.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/bigstock-chisinau-moldova-july-233069200.jpg

Black shithole. Mogadishu, Somalia:
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/dailystar/Pictures/2018/05/09/680887_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

I'd much prefer to live in the white shithole.

KMack
01-02-2019, 03:28 AM
Neither Lebanon or Iraq are poor, and now they always existed as regional names. Britain and France just aligned in the borders, and Lebanon became poor due to long civil war, and Iraq became poor due to 40 years of wars.

Dude they never made airplanes, cars or anything. The USA had a civil war LONG before that. Why?

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 03:29 AM
The reason south east europe is bad as it is is due to the Islamic ottoman empire. If it wasnt for them, it would have been on par, if not even better then western Europe. The Ottomans stopped alot of progress in that region of Europe.

StonyArabia
01-02-2019, 03:29 AM
When Lebanon was majority Christian, i think it was known as France of the middle east or something like that.

That's Beirut was referred as the Paris of the East. Baghdad was well off, and many people from the Mideast came to study in Iraqi universities, Iraqi hospitals were the best in the region, this of course before the wars that have occurred.

Alot of Lebo's have some French ancestry.

False, most Norman ancestry is found in Muslim Lebanese rather than Christians, and it's small aspect of them

Kaloon
01-02-2019, 03:31 AM
Dude they never made airplanes, cars or anything. The USA had a civil war LONG before that. Why?

The camel trade! Who needs plane when you can have camel!

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 03:34 AM
That's Beirut was referred as the Paris of the East. Baghdad was well off, and many people from the Mideast came to study in Iraqi universities, Iraqi hospitals were the best in the region, this of course before the wars that have occurred.

Yeah i knew what was something about France or Paris.

I agree though. They should have just left Iraq, and Libya with their respective dictators who kept Islamists down and out. Once they got rid of Saddam and Gadaffi, those countries went to shit.

False, most Norman ancestry is found in Muslim Lebanese rather than Christians, and it's small aspect of them

I was told this by a Lebo. Apparently due to French colonial rule over Lebanon.

KMack
01-02-2019, 03:34 AM

I am dying ROFL so hard.

StonyArabia
01-02-2019, 03:35 AM

The pioneers of both robotics and aviation were Arabs look them up Al-Jazari and Ibn Firnass. Sure but the U.S never had constant warfares like those regions, plus Iraq was hammered for trying to develop itself. Not to mention the U.S often got the best immigrants Europeans or otherwise.

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 03:36 AM

Black slave trade. The Islamic world is the only society who still deal with black slave. Mostly in north africa. The other muslim countries in the mid east only ended black slavery in the 20th century.

FinalFlash
01-02-2019, 03:37 AM
The pioneers of both robotics and aviation were Arabs look them up Al-Jazari and Ibn Firnass. Sure but the U.S never had constant warfares like those regions, plus Iraq was hammered for trying to develop itself. Not to mention the U.S often got the best immigrants Europeans or otherwise.

To be fair, the US was in constant warfare for most of its history, even until today.

KMack
01-02-2019, 03:37 AM

No it happens is the USA not the hell holes. Why not Iraq 500 hundred years ago? Who founded the USA?

KMack
01-02-2019, 03:38 AM
Now Arabs created the USA LOL :picard2:

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 03:39 AM
To be fair, the US was in constant warfare for most of its history, even until today.

whens the last time the us was invaded?

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 03:41 AM
India is fucked due to it's over population, though it's quite a rich country, and brown at that. They are making big strives. One being their space program.

Argentano
Brown shithole, Chile

https://www.croda.com/mediaassets/images/corporate/careers/our-locations/latin-america/chile-mountains.jpg?la=en-gb&w=1920&focalpointcrop=1&xratio=0&yratio=0&hash=E7118C44A14EFC5A335121EE875EEC93497060F8
https://st3.depositphotos.com/1864689/16195/i/1600/depositphotos_161953092-stock-photo-skyline-of-santiago-de-chile.jpg
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1500/1*dmbuQa11vSLUyvLXHSwIag.jpeg
http://www.wijnplein.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/chile2018.jpg
https://s.iha.com/00159778626/Santiago-de-chile-Vistas-de-la-ciudad-de-santiago-de-chile.jpeg
https://s.iha.com/00113408276/Santiago-de-chile-Santiago-de-chile.jpeg

FinalFlash
whens the last time the us was invaded?

Technically, 2001 when 9/11 happened. Though many believed that was a false flag. Realistically, it was Pearl harbor when the Empire of Japan actually invaded US soil and deliberately attacked America.

However, a war doesnt necessarily mean that YOU must be invaded nor does it mean that it has to occur in home territory.

Kaloon

The first astronaut was an Arab named Muhammad. When he died he apparently flew or blasted off to the heavens on his horse as per the Quran. I guess you could say he was a Muslimnaut although some people may think he's a Muslimnut.

KMack
01-02-2019, 03:42 AM
Iraq build a rocket to the moon?

StonyArabia
01-02-2019, 03:43 AM
Yeah i knew what was something about France or Paris.

I agree though. They should have just left Iraq, and Libya with their respective dictators who kept Islamists down and out. Once they got rid of Saddam and Gadaffi, those countries went to shit.

Well yes Iraq had wars that were fought by proxy against it as it was targeted for well trying to sell the oil in gold, which will damage the petrodollar standing, something that will cause chaos in the world economy, and as well other various factors like fighting for Israel's interest. Libya also wanted to sell the Oil in gold and hence the removal. Libya was relatively advanced nation in Africa, was also moving forward until the NATO invasion which of course regressed the nation. Iraq had went through decades of wars, then sanction, then wars, so of course it will be weak and become destroyed, but it slowly recovering and it takes time. When the 2003 invasion occurred a lot of the infrastructure was destroyed.

I was told this by a Lebo. Apparently due to French colonial rule over Lebanon.

Possibly some do, but if it's Crusader ancestry it's usually found in Muslim Lebanese. It's not strange that the colonizers will mix with the subjects it happens from time to time

KMack
01-02-2019, 03:43 AM
The first astronaut was an Arab named Muhammad. When he died he apparently flew or blasted off to the heavens on his horse as per the Quran. I guess you could say he was a Muslimnaut although some people may think he's a Muslimnut.

He still there with virgins

KMack
01-02-2019, 03:45 AM
Everyone relocating to the MENA, not Europe and USA. NOT

KMack
01-02-2019, 03:46 AM
MENA culture is winning all MENA will return of course to their homelands.

StonyArabia
01-02-2019, 03:46 AM
India is fucked due to it's over population, though it's quite a rich country, and brown at that. They are making big strives. One being their space program.

India has a lot of potential, and many intelligent people, but yes over population is the major problem there.

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 03:49 AM
Technically, 2001 when 9/11 happened. Though many believed that was a false flag. Realistically, it was Pearl harbor when the Empire of Japan actually invaded US soil and deliberately attacked America.

However, a war doesnt necessarily mean that YOU must be invaded nor does it mean that it has to occur in home territory.

None of those, especially 9/11, were real invasions. in the sense that a foreign army stepped foot on its soil with guns blazing. The US has not been occupied and invaded probably since the British invaded in the american revolutionary war.

Correct, war does not mean you must be invaded. But being invaded and occupied does change the fabric of your society. And in many cases sets you back in every aspect.

Kaloon
01-02-2019, 03:50 AM
He still there with virgins

You see that's a mystery to me- how do the virgins get there ?? I mean he is the only person in history to have a rocket propelled horse and to date there have been no other Muslimnauts to follow Muhammad's example. And given Muhammad's sexual prowess and stamina, there would be no virgins left in heaven unless the supply was constantly replenished...

Look at the sheer quantity of virgins that is required as per this imam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3jh2IkJKFQ

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 03:56 AM
You see that's a mystery to me- how do the virgins get there ?? I mean he is the only person in history to have a rocket propelled horse and to date there have been no other Muslimnauts to follow Muhammad's example. And given Muhammad's sexual prowess and stamina, there would be no virgins left in heaven unless the supply was constantly replenished...

Look at the sheer quantity of virgins that is required as per this imam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3jh2IkJKFQ

You know the saying. 70 virgins = 70 mother in laws. Who wants that shit?

KMack
01-02-2019, 03:56 AM
None of those, especially 9/11, were real invasions. in the sense that a foreign army stepped foot on its soil with guns blazing. The US has not been occupied and invaded probably since the British invaded in the american revolutionary war.

Correct, war does not mean you must be invaded. But being invaded and occupied does change the fabric of your society. And in many cases sets you back in every aspect.

Yeah the Ottomans never existed.

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 03:59 AM
Yeah the Ottomans never existed.

Don't get the sarcasm.

Kaloon
01-02-2019, 04:02 AM
You know the saying. 70 virgins = 70 mother in laws. Who wants that shit?

Dude listen to what he says towards the end. For each wife you get 70 virgins and each virgin comes with 70 slave girls. So if you had 4 wives, that's 4x70= 280 virgins. Now each virgin comes with 70 slave girls so total women- 70x280= 19,600. Don't get me wrong I love pussy but having 20k women holly fuck man there'd be no skin left on your cock- it'd be rubbed raw, unless muslim men have pencil sized dicks and the virgins have pussies as wide as those of their most beloved camels. Maybe then it all fits...

KMack
01-02-2019, 04:09 AM
Everyone is moving to camel country!

Kaloon
01-02-2019, 04:12 AM

breaking down racial barriers- we're all gonna be camel jockeys sooner or later...

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 04:14 AM
Dude listen to what he says towards the end. For each wife you get 70 virgins and each virgin comes with 70 slave girls. So if you had 4 wives, that's 4x70= 280 virgins. Now each virgin comes with 70 slave girls so total women- 70x280= 19,600. Don't get me wrong I love pussy but having 20k women holly fuck man there'd be no skin left on your cock- it'd be rubbed raw, unless muslim men have pencil sized dicks and the virgins have pussies as wide as those of their most beloved camels. Maybe then it all fits...

Fuck virgins. You'd rather have girls with experience that know how to rock your cock.

KMack
01-02-2019, 04:15 AM
So still no answers than Euros and USA is superior.

Kaloon
01-02-2019, 04:15 AM
Fuck virgins. You'd rather have girls with experience that know how to rock your cock.

Amen, brother. Amen. Virgins are way overrated.

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 04:16 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdmwW2IsaHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJfccZ9Yj20

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 04:18 AM
So still no answers than Euros and USA is superior.

Yes. Western Europe, Australia, US, Canada, New Zealand are superior.

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 04:19 AM
Japan, South Korea and Singapore are also superior.

KMack
01-02-2019, 04:20 AM

White also. Skin color wise.

KMack
01-02-2019, 04:21 AM

Although Japs needed a few nukes to bow down and take defeat.

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 04:24 AM

Technically they are yellow. Even though they are white.

KMack
01-02-2019, 04:27 AM
So nobody wants to move to a black or brown country? OK

KMack
01-02-2019, 04:28 AM
Any white women want to move to a black or brown country?

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 04:28 AM
I think the Euro-Asia world is the master race. Due to the ice age and the need to develop in order to survive. Hot places have always been hot and had no need to develop.

Kaloon
01-02-2019, 04:32 AM
Any white women want to move to a black or brown country?

If Somalis didn't look like aliens id be moving to Mogadishu- so I could own all the fully auto AK-47s I want...

Smeagol
01-02-2019, 04:44 AM
I think the Euro-Asia world is the master race. Due to the ice age and the need to develop in order to survive. Hot places have always been hot and had no need to develop.

Civilization began in hot places. Egypt and Mesopotamia.

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 04:45 AM

Yeah thought of that after i posted. But where are they now?

Kaloon
01-02-2019, 04:47 AM

Beginnings are irrelevant for it is only the endgame which matters...

Smeagol
01-02-2019, 04:48 AM

I believe Islam is the main reason they're such hell holes today. Up until the Muslims came they were basically parts of Western Civilization.

Dick
01-02-2019, 04:50 AM

Nowhere. Civilization is doomed thanks to leftists. There will be civil wars soon.

Smeagol
01-02-2019, 04:51 AM
Beginnings are irrelevant for it is only the endgame which matters...

No, beginnings are important because they influence everything that comes after.

Dick
01-02-2019, 04:53 AM
There are over 70 million gun owners in the United States and they are mostly white conservative males. Bring it commie leftards!

Borealis
01-02-2019, 04:53 AM
Colonialism+IQ+lack of western ideals

I believe some countries could do decently well if they just modernized and recovered from the effects of colonialism. But we are not going to see Syria or Zimbabwe become the next Japan, ever.

StonyArabia
01-02-2019, 04:55 AM
I believe Islam is the main reason they're such hell holes today. Up until the Muslims came they were basically parts of Western Civilization.

No. The Mongol invasion was the main reason why the Mideast became that way, and regressed. The Mongol invasion did lead to the rise of fundamentalist Islamist interpretations, which were quite reactionary. This not mention the legacy of both the Ottoman and Safavid empires which stagnated the region. Iraq was well off before the wars. Egypt’s problem can be traces back by its mismanagement and corruption by its elite with also high population. The Mideast also suffers a brain drain many of whom come to the U.S and other areas.

DarknessWin
01-02-2019, 04:57 AM

Its the political system, religion and economy that make a country 3rd world .
Its not about the race

An example today one of the most clever astrophysicist is black Neil deGrasse Tyson ,
people even compare him to Einstein

Rumata
01-02-2019, 06:01 AM

The big problem with Ukraine is it's an artificial formation which is still less than 30 years old.

Borealis
01-02-2019, 06:07 AM
The big problem with Ukraine is it's an artificial formation which is still less than 30 years old.

Russia is not much better though...

Rumata
01-02-2019, 06:09 AM
Russia is not much better though...

You don't call Russia a hell hole though.

Borealis
01-02-2019, 06:10 AM
You don't call Russia a hell hole though.

I don't know about that...if those other eastern Euroopean countries can be called a hell hole so can Russia. As for Ukraine, don't you think Russia has played a role in making it what it is? I mean, Ukraine didn't just give up Crimea and two eastern republics...

Dna8
01-02-2019, 06:17 AM
I would recommend this book
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel

Rumata
01-02-2019, 06:19 AM
I don't know about that...if those other eastern Euroopean countries can be called a hell hole so can Russia.
I can't tell you much about Balkans, but I know that it's from Ukraine and Moldova that people come to work and live and Russia en masse. Not vice versa.

As for Ukraine, don't you think Russia has played a role in making it what it is? I mean, Ukraine didn't just give up Crimea and two eastern republics...
The main role in the civil war in eastern Ukraine play Kiev authorities who actually wage that war instead of going by peaceful agreements. The loss of Crimea didn't really make Ukraine a bigger hell hole. But it seems it did made Crimeans more happy.

Grace O'Malley
01-02-2019, 07:34 AM

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2c/Cold_War_alliances_mid-1975.svg/1200px-Cold_War_alliances_mid-1975.svg.png

That's a map about Cold War alliances. Green would most likely be countries that didn't align themselves with NATO or the Warsaw Pact or just generally neutral.

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 07:57 AM
That's a map about Cold War alliances. Green would most likely be countries that didn't align themselves with NATO or the Warsaw Pact or just generally neutral.

Whats a third world country then? Which countries are specifically 3rd world.

Asheffar
01-02-2019, 08:20 AM
No. For some reason they want to import them(third-worlders) and turn their own countries into third-world shitholes. If feminists travel for that places, they would be, probably, raped, murdered and even beheaded, perhaps.

See an example:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?271531-Islamist-terrorists-suspected-in-murder-of-Scandinavian-tourists-in-Morocco
Or pippa bacca in turkey is another good example,just ask germans or dutch how turks integrate

Asheffar
01-02-2019, 08:25 AM
No. The Mongol invasion was the main reason why the Mideast became that way, and regressed. The Mongol invasion did lead to the rise of fundamentalist Islamist interpretations, which were quite reactionary. This not mention the legacy of both the Ottoman and Safavid empires which stagnated the region. Iraq was well off before the wars. Egypt’s problem can be traces back by its mismanagement and corruption by its elite with also high population. The Mideast also suffers a brain drain many of whom come to the U.S and other areas. Eradication of mutazilism. Fundamentalists cut throat of everyone who thinks or interprets the holy book rationally

Crn Volk
01-02-2019, 08:32 AM

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-d688ca61e32f590e195e17b5022a546f

StonyArabia
01-02-2019, 08:33 AM
Eradication of mutazilism. Fundamentalists cut throat of everyone who thinks or interprets the holy book rationally

Yes, and also many secular scientific and religious works were burned in Baghdad by the Mongols. It was due to this that fundamentalists and puritanical movements appeared, which most often did not interpret the works correctly and also they had a political objectives at the time. The rise of the Ottomans did not help the situation and nor did the Safavids, as they both waged wars against each other. There was no development or innovation. North Africa and Moorish Spain did fare much better.

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 08:34 AM
Eradication of mutazilism. Fundamentalists cut throat of everyone who thinks or interprets the holy book rationally

Are you sunni? Do you follow the hadiths?

Vojnik
01-02-2019, 08:36 AM

That seems right. I would add Turkey to 2nd world though, and maybe even Greece.

Asheffar
01-02-2019, 08:36 AM
Are you sunni? Do you follow the hadiths?

I am not even a practicing muslim, I am agnostic

Grace O'Malley
01-02-2019, 08:39 AM

The map you posted has nothing to do with what countries are third world though. That's what I was pointing out. That's why it has countries like Ireland, Sweden etc coloured green. It is because they are not aligned to NATO and were neutral countries during the Cold War period.

This is a map which has first world countries (blue), second world (yellow) and third world (red).

http://i.imgur.com/unmAr0o.png

Here's another one.

Universe
01-02-2019, 08:54 AM
the warmer the weather the worse the country maybe?

Singapore. One of the wealthiest countries in the world, situated close to the equator, tropical climate.
It has ethnically chinese people though(not natives there) with a south asian minority.

Universe
01-02-2019, 08:57 AM

Of course there is, but it is "racist" (therefore wrong) to point it out because of the equality dogma.

Valwar
01-02-2019, 09:05 AM

No, compared to Western Europe, the U.S is a shithole.

Universe
01-02-2019, 09:17 AM

They are bad by white standards but none of them are really comparable to subsharan africa. I have nothing agianst black people but I think not much good will come out of their poverty combined with their huge birthrate. We should find a way to control their birthrate(in order to ensure african peoples' wellbeing), but it won't happen because that would probably be considered racist or something.

Universe
01-02-2019, 09:43 AM
Brown shithole, Chile

https://www.croda.com/mediaassets/images/corporate/careers/our-locations/latin-america/chile-mountains.jpg?la=en-gb&w=1920&focalpointcrop=1&xratio=0&yratio=0&hash=E7118C44A14EFC5A335121EE875EEC93497060F8
https://st3.depositphotos.com/1864689/16195/i/1600/depositphotos_161953092-stock-photo-skyline-of-santiago-de-chile.jpg
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1500/1*dmbuQa11vSLUyvLXHSwIag.jpeg
http://www.wijnplein.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/chile2018.jpg
https://s.iha.com/00159778626/Santiago-de-chile-Vistas-de-la-ciudad-de-santiago-de-chile.jpeg
https://s.iha.com/00113408276/Santiago-de-chile-Santiago-de-chile.jpeg

Looks like Denver.

Universe
01-02-2019, 09:45 AM

The type of white feminists who talk shit about white men are super delusional(but I think they're a minority anyway) They don't realize how good they have it in the West. They wouldn't last a day in your typical brown/black country.

CostaRicaBall
01-02-2019, 01:19 PM
Low IQ´s, low education and shitty culture. But also you can find white shitholes as Romania and Eastern Europe:
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1480429655289.jpg
http://cdn.citylab.com/media/img/citylab/legacy/2012/07/20/RTR34DF8.jpg
https://image.slidesharecdn.com/thomsonersspresentationwithnotes-170412134605/95/revisioning-the-measurement-of-energy-poverty-in-europe-a-critical-analysis-of-indicators-and-data-6-638.jpg?cb=1492004844
https://changeglobalhealth.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/trafficking-map.jpg

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-02-2019, 01:32 PM

how's croatia hell hole when its high income economy and peaceful country ?

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-02-2019, 01:34 PM
Low IQ´s, low education and shitty culture. But also you can find white shitholes as Romania and Eastern Europe:
https://image.slidesharecdn.com/thomsonersspresentationwithnotes-170412134605/95/revisioning-the-measurement-of-energy-poverty-in-europe-a-critical-analysis-of-indicators-and-data-6-638.jpg?cb=1492004844
https://changeglobalhealth.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/trafficking-map.jpg

that's not white shitholes but gypsy settlements

black hole
01-02-2019, 01:39 PM
Jewish system is a typical tribal organization/clan. Europeans should be united against ZOG and the third world immigration.

The borders should be closed. like this one.

https://s25.postimg.cc/5xewugwsf/333.png

Western Turkey + Cyprus are part of Greece. Azerbaijan as part of Armenia and Dagestan. A part of Kazakhstan belongs to Russia + Russian Siberia. These the borders against immigration. All the people who live near the borders must protect their borders from immigrants. For example, Georgians should not allow turks in Georgia etc.

from here https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?252721-Israel-is-now-officially-an-apartheid-state/page2&p=5285812

hell hole countries outside the red borders.

Sebastianus Rex
01-02-2019, 01:43 PM
That seems right. I would add Turkey to 2nd world though, and maybe even Greece.

Nah, that is wrong and outdated, Persian Gulf oil states are first World, Argentina, Chile and Uruguay are not third world for God's sake, not even Brazil or Mexico, they are at least second World in terms of development and so some southeast Asian countries. Cuba 2nd World and those I mentioned before are not ?! LOL

Also central European countries like Czech Rep., Hungary, Poland, Slovenia etc. are already first world.

KMack
01-02-2019, 02:55 PM
I would recommend this book
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel

I read that, but it does not make sense relative to access to fertile soil, large abundance of land mammals for domestication as lots of 3rd world areas have that even more so than first world countries.

Marmara
01-02-2019, 03:01 PM
from here https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?252721-Israel-is-now-officially-an-apartheid-state/page2&p=5285812

hell hole countries outside the red borders.

What makes a Russian think Turkey is hell hole?

KMack
01-02-2019, 03:13 PM
Looks like Denver.

Chile upper class is Euro heritage and formerly of Spain, then you had the German colonization of Valdivia, Osorno and Llanquihue.

Rumata
01-02-2019, 03:14 PM

There are places in EE than suit the definition of a "white shithole" well, but your post is about Gypsy shitholes. Know the difference.

Joso
01-02-2019, 03:41 PM

Because they are on the dark side of the force

Catarinense1998
01-02-2019, 03:57 PM
Chile is better than some balkan countries.

Catarinense1998
01-02-2019, 04:00 PM
Nah, that is wrong and outdated, Persian Gulf oil states are first World, Argentina, Chile and Uruguay are not third world for God's sake, not even Brazil or Mexico, they are at least second World in terms of development and so some southeast Asian countries. Cuba 2nd World and those I mentioned before are not ?! LOL

Also central European countries like Czech Rep., Hungary, Poland, Slovenia etc. are already first world.

I agree with you. It's dumb put Argentina and Uruguay in the same pack with african countries.

Joso
01-02-2019, 04:05 PM
Singapore. One of the wealthiest countries in the world, situated close to the equator, tropical climate.
It has ethnically chinese people though(not natives there) with a south asian minority.

Hong Kong and Somalia too, very hot places, yet very developed

Phenix
01-02-2019, 04:07 PM
Many ex-communist block countries are shitholes, still everybody knows Westerners East Asians are collectively superior with higher IQ and better social model, what's your point? or it's just bragging.

Ülev
01-02-2019, 04:11 PM
but now Chile has Venezuelan migrants

Ülev
01-02-2019, 04:15 PM

in 2018 - 1.100.000 residentes extranjeros

6,1% poblacion del pais

https://youtu.be/FH6SP4mVvqU

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-02-2019, 04:15 PM
Chile upper class is Euro heritage and formerly of Spain, then you had the German colonization of Valdivia, Osorno and Llanquihue.

Most sucessful minority group in Chile are Croatian immigrants.

KMack
01-02-2019, 04:16 PM

I think everyone in S. America does now.

CostaRicaBall
01-02-2019, 04:17 PM
Chile is better than some balkan countries.

You can ad Panamá as well.

CostaRicaBall
01-02-2019, 04:23 PM

Are a german-english pack.

Sebastianus Rex
01-02-2019, 04:38 PM
I agree with you. It's dumb put Argentina and Uruguay in the same pack with african countries.

Not all African countries are Third World either (South Africa and north African countries), and some other are already developing.

Sebastianus Rex
01-02-2019, 04:48 PM

I knew that many Croatians ex-Ustasha members were well received in Argentina by General Perón in the post war.

That Croatian immigration to Chile is from what period ?

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-02-2019, 04:53 PM
I knew that many Croatians ex-Ustasha members were well received in Argentina by General Perón in the post war.

That Croatian immigration to Chile is from what period ?

mostly earlier migration during tierra del fuego gold rush. but also ustashe later
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_Chileans

the massive arrival of Croats in Chile began in 1864 and the migration grew steadily until 1956. They are one of the main examples of successful assimilation of a non-Spanish-speaking European ethnic group into Chilean society. Many successful entrepreneurs, scientists, artists and prominent politicians holding the highest offices in the country have been of Croatian descent.

Ülev
01-02-2019, 04:55 PM
https://youtu.be/9njqnJsFXu8

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-02-2019, 04:56 PM
Are a german-english pack.

nope

Kaloon
01-02-2019, 05:01 PM
https://youtu.be/9njqnJsFXu8

Antarctica- that's a great destination for all of the world's undesirables. Hashtag SendSyrianRefugeesToAntarctica

arkas
03-01-2019, 04:54 AM
So nobody wants to move to a black or brown country? OK

How about Thailand? They are brownish, Whites just love settling down and retiring there. Also the Phillipines, there is a fastly growing mixed race, White and SE Asian, population in those countries thanks to all the Whites who love moving there.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTTqx5SR8VnAnchND7Yfut8pDaigcc 2ZCx_CXJ64Z9F_SgmHfBf

Singapore is a multiracial society, it is made up of Chinese, Indians and Malays.

Ayetooey
03-01-2019, 05:02 AM
How about Thailand? They are brownish, Whites just love settling down and retiring there. Also the Phillipines, there is a fastly growing mixed race, White and SE Asian, population in those countries thanks to all the Whites who love moving there.

Singapore is a multiracial society, it is made up of Chinese, Indians and Malays.

I don't think a few old creepy men and wealthy retirees in the Philippines is a good example to make. There's not exactly millions of Whites moving to Philippines for work in the same way others move to Europe or USA. If you're a wealthy retiree from the west you can afford to live in the best area's of any of these countries; but it means nothing for the standard of living of these places when it comes to the general populace.

arkas
03-01-2019, 05:06 AM
I don't think a few old creepy men and wealthy retirees in the Philippines is a good example to make. There's not exactly millions of Whites moving to Philippines for work in the same way others move to Europe or USA. If you're a wealthy retiree from the west you can afford to live in the best area's of any of these countries; but it means nothing for the standard of living of these places when it comes to the general populace.

It's not just a few old creepy men settling in those countries, their economies are booming. There's now even a Russian ethnic enclave in Thailand lmao

https://youtu.be/qM7IrHyGAOE

And locals treat most foreigners with the shit crazy levels of respect in SE Asian countries from my experience.

Dick
03-01-2019, 05:07 AM

They could even be tax evaders. The Dominican is full of Italians that evaded paying taxes. These countries aren't the best to retire in to have a safe and healthy living in the first place lol.

Borealis
03-01-2019, 05:08 AM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTTqx5SR8VnAnchND7Yfut8pDaigcc 2ZCx_CXJ64Z9F_SgmHfBf

Damn, that's a bunch of school shooters waiting to happen.

Ayetooey
03-01-2019, 05:08 AM
It's not just a few old creepy men settling in those countries, their economies are booming. There's now even a Russian ethnic enclave in Thailand lmao

These people are what, 0.1% of the population? Economies booming=good place to live? Most of the native populace live in object poverty; lets not forget how "wealthy" places like China and India is, yet people make a few dollars a day and live/work in horrific conditions. Let's face it, no one really wants to move to any of these countries; these are rare examples and come no where near in comparison to any "White" country.

Dick
03-01-2019, 05:10 AM

And locals treat most foreigners with the shit crazy levels of respect in SE Asian countries from my experience.

Major exaggeration. Most of those Russians are tourists

arkas
03-01-2019, 05:13 AM
These people are what, 0.1% of the population? Economies booming=good place to live? Most of the native populace live in object poverty; lets not forget how "wealthy" places like China and India is, yet people make a few dollars a day and live/work in horrific conditions. Let's face it, no one really wants to move to any of these countries; these are rare examples and come no where near in comparison to any "White" country.

Lol Thailand is one of the most developed countries in SE Asia, the majority of the population is not that poor, on par with Eastern Europe at least and it's ranks just as developed as China. Obviously it isn't as popular to move there as Western countries but my point is that it is happening more and more as Thailand is rising up.

arkas
03-01-2019, 05:14 AM
Major exaggeration. Most of those Russians are tourists

Did you actually watch the video?

Ayetooey
03-01-2019, 05:15 AM
Lol Thailand is one of the most developed countries in SE Asia, the majority of the population is not that poor, on par with Eastern Europe at least and it's ranks just as developed as China. Obviously it isn't as popular to move there as Western countries but my point is that it is happening more and more as Thailand is rising up.

Well all the Thai's in the west can go back home if it's so "developed", but you're not persuading me at all that there's some sort of mass movement of people there, which is what you've implied several times. Whites aren't even half a percent of the Thai population, and absolutely no one goes there to work a 9/5 and to improve their standard of living compared to in the west; they're either retirees, old perverts, or people moving their business there for tax purposes.

arkas
03-01-2019, 05:22 AM
Well all the Thai's in the west can go back home if it's so "developed", but you're not persuading me at all that there's some sort of mass movement of people there, which is what you've implied several times. Whites aren't even half a percent of the Thai population, and absolutely no one goes there to work a 9/5 and to improve their standard of living compared to in the west; they're either retirees, old perverts, or people moving their business there for tax purposes.

There are people who have been moving back to countries as they are developing, happens in higher numbers for more developed countries but I heard stories it for poorer ones.

Anyways, your points are all irrelevant because I simply made the argument that White people do move into some of these brown countries.
https://youtu.be/5-jMN4GRDtw

If the countries were THAT horrible, well why would they move there at all?

Ayetooey
03-01-2019, 05:30 AM
There are people who have been moving back to countries as they are developing, happens in higher numbers for more developed countries but I heard stories it for poorer ones.

Anyways, your points are all irrelevant because I simply made the argument that White people do move into some of these brown countries.
https://youtu.be/5-jMN4GRDtw

If the countries were THAT horrible, well why would they move there at all?

I don't think Thailand is THAT HORRIBLE and I would gladly visit one day; but a few wealthy white retirees who can live in the nicest areas possible and enjoy tranquil lives, are not representative of the day to day lives of the average Thai worker who has to do a 9-5 and support his/her family; nor is this small movement of people (who aren't even 0.1% of Thailand's population) comparable to the millions of people who flood Europe/Usa/Australasia.. Good luck to Thailand either way, I hope they develop further.

arkas
03-01-2019, 05:36 AM
I don't think Thailand is THAT HORRIBLE and I would gladly visit one day; but a few wealthy white retirees who can live in the nicest areas possible and enjoy tranquil lives, are not representative of the day to day lives of the average Thai worker who has to do a 9-5 and support his/her family; nor is this small movement of people (who aren't even 0.1% of Thailand's population) comparable to the millions of people who flood Europe/Usa/Australasia.. Good luck to Thailand either way, I hope they develop further.

Again, my point is really just that that people of any race will move in areas they believe will bring them prosperity, I wasn't comparing it to the mass migration into Western countries. When Europe wasn't so developed hundreds of years ago, they all mass flooded into the New World.

RenaRyuguu
03-01-2019, 05:39 AM
Well I'm a white woman that has a foreign passport but lives in Belgrade, Serbia due my ethnicity and growing up here. I think most Balkan countries are fine to live in as long as one lives in the capital or a bigger town/city although there are decent villages here and there but yes out of all them Slovenia looks the nicest but to me it isn't the nicest because Ljubljana the capital is quite small and I honestly prefer Belgrade as it's bigger and there's more to do here and it was the capital of Yugoslavia. That's my opinion regarding this thread

aherne
03-01-2019, 05:42 AM
Look at Moldova, Ukraine or the Balkans aside from Slovenia

These countries are just poor. Hell holes are places where your life is in peril (like Paris today, thanks to "openness"), where you have (at night at least) a huge chance to be robbed or raped by diversity crews

Ayetooey
Well I'm a white woman that has a foreign passport but lives in Belgrade, Serbia due my ethnicity and growing up here. I think most Balkan countries are fine to live in as long as one lives in the capital or a bigger town/city although there are decent villages here and there but yes out of all them Slovenia looks the nicest but to me it isn't the nicest because Ljubljana the capital is quite small and I honestly prefer Belgrade as it's bigger and there's more to do here and it was the capital of Yugoslavia. That's my opinion regarding this thread

fuck ur so smart

Borealis

You're back!?

RenaRyuguu
03-01-2019, 05:45 AM
fuck ur so smart

I know this is sarcasm

RenaRyuguu
03-01-2019, 05:46 AM
You're back!?

Yes who are you again?

Ayetooey
03-01-2019, 05:46 AM
I know this is sarcasm

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/formerly-obese-man.png

Borealis
03-01-2019, 05:49 AM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/formerly-obese-man.png

Where is that from?

Ayetooey
03-01-2019, 05:51 AM
Where is that from?

Google.

Borealis
03-01-2019, 05:52 AM
Google.

What video...

Ayetooey
03-01-2019, 05:53 AM
What video...

It's off google images bruv I don't know; reverse search it.

Borealis
03-01-2019, 05:56 AM
It's off google images bruv I don't know; reverse search it.

Found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRoSJ1y1FSY

1R0N M4N XL
03-01-2019, 03:04 PM
from the 2050 world economy status that i read,

brazil, mexico, nigeria, india & even iran, turkey, egypt is supposed to developed.

as for treating women with rights, brazil has a female president & mexico might have a female president someday.

but as for now..

brunei =30,000 to 40,000 GDP per capita ( muslim country in malaysia)

pacific islands ( american territories like guam, virgin islands, marshall islands etc)= 30,000 to 40,000 GDP per capita

puerto rico =27,000 GDP per capita

El_Abominacion
03-01-2019, 05:39 PM
Thailand is generally just seen as a place to go party, pop pills and bang hookers. The Thai tourist industry is trying to steer the country away from being globally viewed as a cesspit of drunken chavs, cheap prostitutes and trannies but they're doing a pretty shit job at it seeing as so many Chinese, Germans, Brits and Indians flock en masse every year just for sex tourism lmao

Cristiano viejo
03-01-2019, 05:47 PM
Brown countries.

Costa Rica and Chile are close.

They wish.

Rumata
03-01-2019, 05:53 PM
Brown countries.

Bad news.

https://gravicappa.com.ua/sites/default/files/solargis-solar-map-europe-en.png

Cristiano viejo
03-01-2019, 05:55 PM
Bad news.

In fact very good news.

rajputprincess
03-01-2019, 05:56 PM
Let be honest isn't it about time in past india used to be very developed it depends on part of india rich people don't have problems middle class is growing even arab countries and countries in past were developed honestly i think middle east would have developed country if they didn't had islam.

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk

rajputprincess
03-01-2019, 05:59 PM
Dubai is very rich

Rumata
03-01-2019, 06:02 PM
In fact very good news.

Good to see your country a most brown in Europe, huh?

Cristiano viejo
03-01-2019, 06:04 PM
Good to see your country a most brown in Europe, huh?

Yessss

http://img2.rtve.es/i/?w=1600&i=1502273861247.jpg

You Russians get crazy to come here.

KMack
03-01-2019, 06:07 PM
Dubai is very rich

That is a city Heathers, not a country. Once I read that when a couple gets married in Kuwait the government gives them money and house, true?

Rumata
03-01-2019, 06:12 PM
Yessss

You Russians get crazy to come here.

Some freaks get crazy to get a bit brown.

rajputprincess
03-01-2019, 06:12 PM
That is a city Heathers, not a country. Once I read that when a couple gets married in Kuwait the government gives them money and house, true?I am rajput princess Qatar have one of the highest per capital income in the world.

Cristiano viejo
03-01-2019, 06:14 PM
Some freaks get crazy to get a bit more brown.

I would wish they were only some, not thousands and thousands. They are not more because they can not pay :D

rajputprincess
03-01-2019, 06:16 PM
Even in india there are msny russian tourists.

Rumata
03-01-2019, 06:17 PM
I would wish they were only some, not thousands and thousands. They are not more because they can not pay :D

Thousands is not a big deal when there're over 100 millions of them...

Idk why would someone want to get brown even for free... but I see you try to hint that your country although brown is still well doing, right?

Cristiano viejo
03-01-2019, 06:22 PM
Thousands is not a big deal when there're over 100 millions of them...
Not our fault that 99,5 millions can not pay :noidea:
The fact that people that can pay do come here proves it is the real wish of Russians.

Finnish Swede
03-01-2019, 06:30 PM

How? Not being gutless puppets of USA or Sovjet Union?

Rumata
03-01-2019, 06:30 PM
Not our fault that 99,5 millions can not pay :noidea:
The fact that people that can pay do come here proves it is the real wish of Russians.

In fact I know about only one family which moved from here to Spain. These Jews always complain how poor they are... So, Chrisitano, I thank you for your Christian hospitality :)

Kamal900
03-01-2019, 06:45 PM
That is a city Heathers, not a country. Once I read that when a couple gets married in Kuwait the government gives them money and house, true?

For Kuwaitis, sure, but not for expats.

KMack
03-01-2019, 07:03 PM
For Kuwaitis, sure, but not for expats.

https://www.pahw.gov.kw/FAQs_en
Question 1

Frequently Asked Questions

1.When can I start a housing welfare application?
When married.

Kamal900
03-01-2019, 07:05 PM
https://www.pahw.gov.kw/FAQs_en
Question 1

Frequently Asked Questions

1.When can I start a housing welfare application?
When married.

For Kuwaiti citizens. We Expats get shit from the government, rofl. We pay everything here - from housing to schooling and so on..and no benefits.

KMack
03-01-2019, 07:09 PM
For Kuwaiti citizens. We Expats get shit from the government, rofl. We pay everything here - from housing to schooling and so on..and no benefits.

That sucks. What about citizenship applications? Do they let you apply after x amount of years.

Kamal900
03-01-2019, 07:12 PM
That sucks. What about citizenship applications? Do they let you apply after x amount of years.

They don't give citizenship regardless. I've been living in this country for 19 years and so on, and me and my family were not given even permanent residency. That's why me and my family are thinking in going either to the west or to the Gambia.

KMack
03-01-2019, 07:14 PM
They don't give citizenship regardless. I've been living in this country for 19 years and so on, and me and my family were not given even permanent residency. That's why me and my family are thinking in going either to the west or to the Gambia.

Where is your family from Toppo?

Kamal900
03-01-2019, 07:17 PM
Where is your family from Toppo?

Well, we're Palestinians. My parents are from Lebanon. They migrated to Oman, and me and my brothers were born in the city of Muscat, Oman. We migrated to Sharjah, UAE, in early February, 2000.

luc2112
03-01-2019, 07:37 PM
Brazil should not reach a level of 1° world in 2050, There is much difficulty in integrating ex-primitive societies, amerindian and SSA only school is not enough. We have GDP and income percapta 2° world, but we have 3° world conditions here.

It is easier to get out povertypoor, Eastern European citizens with economic growth, they are more disciplined.

U.S has a lower proportion of citizens with low discipline, SSA and poor latin americans.

Cristiano viejo
03-01-2019, 08:18 PM
In fact I know about only one family which moved from here to Spain. These Jews always complain how poor they are... So, Chrisitano, I thank you for your Christian hospitality :)

Oh, but I am not spealing about moving here for live but the thousands and thousands and thousands of Russians who come here to spend their holidays. They get crazy with Spain :D

I bet that if the 100 millions of Russians could pay, they would come here as well. Spanish climate is the better of the world :thumb001:

Dandelion
03-01-2019, 08:22 PM
Spaniards were more tolerant and mixed races. Well, they were earlier at exploring the world and had cruder means. Only men aboard. You would race mix too.

hanza
03-01-2019, 08:25 PM
Did someone manage to answer why ?

Latinus
03-01-2019, 08:37 PM

Sure, Japan, for example, is a shithole, same for Germany...:rolleyes:

happycow
03-01-2019, 08:39 PM
lol a comment I made months ago is still triggering people :swl

happycow
03-01-2019, 08:41 PM
Sure, Japan, for example, is a shithole, same for Germany...:rolleyes:

The only people who want to live in Japan are weebs obsessed with anime.

Latinus
03-01-2019, 08:42 PM
The only people who want to live in Japan are weebs obsessed with anime.

That doesn't change the fact that it's a top country.

happycow
03-01-2019, 08:44 PM
That doesn't change the fact that it's a top country.

The US is better.

Latinus
03-01-2019, 08:45 PM
The US is better.

Don't care.

Cristiano viejo
03-01-2019, 08:47 PM
The US is better.

No, it is not. Japan has not 40 millions of blacks.

happycow
03-01-2019, 08:48 PM
Don't care.

k

happycow
03-01-2019, 08:50 PM
No, it is not. Japan has not 40 millions of blacks.

rofl

Arsen_
03-01-2019, 11:21 PM
Oh, but I am not spealing about moving here for live but the thousands and thousands and thousands of Russians who come here to spend their holidays. They get crazy with Spain :D

I bet that if the 100 millions of Russians could pay, they would come here as well. Spanish climate is the better of the world :thumb001:

What about unbearable humidity in Spain?

Cristiano viejo
03-01-2019, 11:23 PM
What about unbearable humidity in Spain?

Ask the millions of foreigners that dont care about such thing.

Arsen_
03-01-2019, 11:27 PM

I think that there are many other advantages that outweigh that disadvantage, but still high humidity is a minus!

Cristiano viejo
03-01-2019, 11:29 PM
I think that there are many other advantages that outweigh that disadvantage, but still high humidity is a minus!

Humidity only happens in summer and in a beach places.
It is what wonders to me of foreigners... they get crazy for beach places, when these places IMO suck and a lot.

Ayetooey
03-01-2019, 11:41 PM

Difference between visiting somewhere for a week on holiday and sitting on the beach, and having to go to work every day in a suit in such heat.

Cristiano viejo
03-01-2019, 11:48 PM
Difference between visiting somewhere for a week on holiday and sitting on the beach, and having to go to work every day in a suit in such heat.

Still better than going to work 6 or 7 months per year with -20º and snow until the knees.

Rumata
03-02-2019, 04:30 AM
OK, likewise with Thailand, another brown country.

Idk, it depends on touristic preferences which vary. I don't think many Russians know what is the climate in Spain exactly (nor do I). Everyone knows it's warm and there're beaches though.
Btw, I live in a very good climate.

jingorex
03-02-2019, 04:41 AM

there is...

we all know it but no one can talk about it because it hurts peoples fee fees.

https://media.giphy.com/media/WJjLyXCVvro2I/giphy.gif

Rafael Passoni
03-25-2022, 10:51 AM
https://i.imgur.com/AW0o3Yx.png

TheMaestro
03-25-2022, 11:49 AM
What about Wakanda, Qatar, UAE

catgeorge
03-25-2022, 11:53 AM
The biggest hell hole country is the U.S that doesn't know what a woman is. The country reigned by Satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Jmv0vZvJ4&t=640s

Petalpusher
03-25-2022, 12:13 PM
What about Wakanda, Qatar, UAE

Doha before petrol discovery:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Olddoha2-771x410.jpg

Very developed relatively for the region, thanks to pearl diving.

TheMaestro
03-25-2022, 12:28 PM
Doha before petrol discovery:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Olddoha2-771x410.jpg

Very developed relatively for the region, thanks to pearl diving.

And? How does it change the fact they are rich as fu now? Most irellevant comment Ive seen so far. I guess also if you find your wife, you don't deserve her, because you weren't with her since the birth????

Many countries at certain point of their historic timelapse found certain minerals or other sources that helped their economy. Oil was irellevant B.C ...

Petalpusher
03-25-2022, 01:31 PM
And? How does it change the fact they are rich as fu now? Most irellevant comment Ive seen so far. I guess also if you find your wife, you don't deserve her, because you weren't with her since the birth????

Many countries at certain point of their historic timelapse found certain minerals or other sources that helped their economy. Oil was irellevant B.C ...

Take a breath. It just shows it helped a lot, without petrol they would still ride camels and build homes with sand plaster.

Most of the western world doesn't have great natural ressources besides a temperate climate and advanced techniques acquired progressively through the ages. Clearly nothing anywhere near, opening a tap and get petrodollars all day from it. Most of the oil wasn't even discovered by the locals but European companies like Shell that are present there for nearly a hundred years.

In Africa, you just have to bend over to gather all sorts great natural ressources. The could all be rich if they knew what to do with it or had the basic developement to exploit them in the first place. Chineses wont let it go to waste now anyway.

SilverKnight
03-25-2022, 01:32 PM
The biggest hell hole country is the U.S that doesn't know what a woman is. The country reigned by Satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Jmv0vZvJ4&t=640s

The neocon democrats and rino republicans have destroyed what was left of the US... us conservative America first republicans are the only ones that give a shit about America (basically).