PDA

View Full Version : Classify a DNA tested Turkish woman

Centurion
01-04-2019, 06:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0&t=357s

DarknessWin
01-04-2019, 07:15 AM
She does not like the 46% Greek result , they teach them in school that everyone is Turk around them . LOL

catgeorge
01-04-2019, 07:18 AM
She's going to fall off a cliff any day.

DarknessWin
01-04-2019, 07:22 AM
She's going to fall off a cliff any day.

LOL , she will find her Janissary forefathers and then commit suicide

Kaspias
01-04-2019, 07:25 AM
LOL , she will find her Janissary forefathers and then commit suicide

Greek admixture have nothing to do with Janissaries, most of Greek admixture in Turkey comes from early Ottoman Era with the intermarriages of Turkmens and Greeks.

Zroota
01-04-2019, 07:50 AM
Pontid + Taurid

catgeorge
01-04-2019, 07:55 AM
Greek admixture have nothing to do with Janissaries, most of Greek admixture in Turkey comes from early Ottoman Era with the intermarriages of Turkmens and Greeks.

Yeah right whatever makes you feel better to sleep at night.

Kaspias
01-04-2019, 07:58 AM
Yeah right whatever makes you feel better to sleep at night.

"You"

Prinses
01-04-2019, 08:07 AM
I knew this vid from long time ago. That comment section was litterally war xD

Pontid mainly with something else

catgeorge
01-04-2019, 08:15 AM
"You"

Sure buddy Janisseries controlled the Sultan by the balls by the late 17th century. What do you think happened? Fate it seems has a sense of irony.

Kaspias
01-04-2019, 08:26 AM
Sure buddy Janisseries controlled the Sultan by the balls by the late 17th century. What do you think happened? Fate it seems has a sense of irony.

I think noone care Greek admixture in Turkey, actually noone care racial admixtures of Turkey because it is already like a soup. I had a calculator in order to detect their spreading. I sleep very well btw :D

Western Anatolia:

Turkish_Istanbul: 0.7873

Balkanic-Aegean 53.33
Turkic 27.5
Caucasian 19.17

Turkish_Aydin: 1.4531

Balkanic-Aegean 42.35
Turkic 39.17
Caucasian 18.33

Turkish_Balikesir: 1.2226

Balkanic-Aegean 42.5
Turkic 42.5
Caucasian 15

Central Anatolia:

Turkish_Kayseri: 2.0281

Balkanic-Aegean 40
Caucasian 33.33
Turkic 26.67

South Anatolia:

Turkish_Adana:2.0433

Balkanic-Aegean 39.17
Turkic 31.67
Caucasian 29.17

North Anatolia:

Turkish_Trabzon 3.0954

Caucasian 66.67
Balkanic-Aegean 33.33

Ottomans:

Turk_Medieval: 2.5941

Turkic 90.83
Western_Balkans 7.5
Eastern Balkans 1.67

Anatolia_Ottoman: 1.7641

Turkic 85.83
Balkanic-Aegean 9.17
Caucasian 2.5
Eastern Balkans 2.5

Greeks:

Greek_Central_Anatolia: 3.7606

Balkanic-Aegean 58.33
Caucasian 41.67

Greek_Trabzon: 2.7124

Caucasian 71.67
Balkanic-Aegean 28.33

Greek_Crete: 2.6698

Balkanic-Aegean 82.5
Caucasian 17.5

Greek_Mainland-Average: 0.1314

Balkanic-Aegean 87.5
Eastern Balkans 9.17
Caucasian 3.33

catgeorge
01-04-2019, 08:30 AM
I wasn't referring to the admixtures in Turkey I am already fully aware Turkey is genetically very colourful. The point is the reaction of this Turkish girl upon founding she is genetically Hellenic with zero Turkish influences.

Kaspias
01-04-2019, 08:37 AM
I wasn't referring to the admixtures in Turkey I am already fully aware Turkey is genetically very colourful. The point is the reaction of this Turkish girl upon founding she is genetically Hellenic with zero Turkish influences.

I hadn't watched video. Her reaction seems normal to me, i mean it is expected. If a Greek take a dna test and get 10% CA we could see same reaction in s/he. She has 8.1% Turkic proxy in her results, MH underestimating Central Asian scores. Probably she would get ~15% East Eurasian in gedmatch and this would make her typical Turkish actually. The interesting case is while most of Turks get very high score on West Asian, she scored high Greek.

Thanas Django
01-04-2019, 08:47 AM

Greek admixture in Turkey comes from the Muslims in the Greek peninsula that were exchanged with Christians from Asia Minor in 1923.

As for the term intermarriage, it presupposes that the woman wanted to "marry" the Muslim. How about we use the word "woman stealing" instead?

Kaspias
01-04-2019, 08:55 AM
Greek admixture in Turkey comes from the Muslims in the Greek peninsula that were exchanged with Christians from Asia Minor in 1923.

As for the term intermarriage, it presupposes that the woman wanted to "marry" the Muslim. How about we use the word "woman stealing" instead?

Both claim are wrong.

Marmara
01-04-2019, 09:02 AM

Greek admixture exists among all Turks.

It increases moving towards west.

It is no secret Turks mixed with Greeks, she is not an exception.

Kivan
01-04-2019, 09:19 AM
Atlanto-Med + CM.

Grace O'Malley
01-04-2019, 09:20 AM
I think it's just the way that these dna tests break down certain population's ancestry. I've seen Armenians get similar results i.e. a lot of Greek and Italian and they get totally confused. There most likely is overlap in these populations. I'd expect they'll get better over time with ethnicity estimates. Like others have said though Greece and the Roman Empire had a lot of involvement in Asia Minor (Anatolia). Very few populations are completely isolated from neighbours. I think though that a lot of these dna companies don't have enough samples from specific areas. Western Turkey for example would be different than Eastern Turkey genetically. The algorithm is going to assign dna to the closest population if the dna company doesn't have enough specific samples. They just have a broad category called West Asia and Western Turks aren't going to completely fit into that because they won't be the same as Iranians for example so naturally Western Turks will get some Greek/Italian on their results because they don't have a specific Western Turkey category.

Marmara
01-04-2019, 09:37 AM
I think it's just the way that these dna tests break down certain population's ancestry. I've seen Armenians get similar results i.e. a lot of Greek and Italian and they get totally confused. There most likely is overlap in these populations. I'd expect they'll get better over time with ethnicity estimates. Like others have said though Greece and the Roman Empire had a lot of involvement in Asia Minor (Anatolia). Very few populations are completely isolated from neighbours. I think though that a lot of these dna companies don't have enough samples from specific areas. Western Turkey for example would be different than Eastern Turkey genetically. The algorithm is going to assign dna to the closest population if the dna company doesn't have enough specific samples. They just have a broad category called West Asia and Western Turks aren't going to completely fit into that because they won't be the same as Iranians for example so naturally Western Turks will get some Greek/Italian on their results because they don't have a specific Western Turkey category.

Well explained.

Crimson Winds
01-04-2019, 09:42 AM

By the late 17th century, majority of Janissaries was Turkish plus Albanian, because Devşirme system almost died after the end of 16th century and Greeks or more spesificialy people living near or inside of the rural life was not generally included even before. Most Janissaries were Slavs or Albanians from highlands.

Bornoz
01-04-2019, 09:50 AM
Don't quote

These are Myheritage results of a random Turkish guy

https://www.imagevisit.com/images/2019/01/04/49721886_555803158217804_5329436557520666624_n.jpg

We see a predominantly Greek guy from these results, which is so foolish.

And here is the Dodecad k12b results of the same guy. With a bit more Northern European heritage, he would be the exact Turk in my head.

https://www.imagevisit.com/images/2019/01/04/49620882_555823158215804_4431082708055097344_n.jpg

Oracles

https://www.imagevisit.com/images/2019/01/04/49398548_2346023398781300_2521121007905800192_n.jp g

Plebs in comment section of that video may not have enough information about genetic tests and genetics. That woman may also not have enough information about these kind of stuff. But you cunts waste most of your day here. You got to know what Myheritage is. There are two possibilities, you guys are too fool to learn about a thing or you act like fools to influence other fools.

Grace O'Malley
01-04-2019, 11:09 AM
Don't quote

These are Myheritage results of a random Turkish guy

We see a predominantly Greek guy from these results, which is so foolish.

And here is the Dodecad k12b results of the same guy. With a bit more Northern European heritage, he would be the exact Turk in my head.

Edit: Just removed images because you said not to quote.

Plebs in comment section of that video may not have enough information about genetic tests and genetics. That woman may also not have enough information about these kind of stuff. But you cunts waste most of your day here. You got to know what Myheritage is. There are two possibilities, you guys are too fool to learn about a thing or you act like fools to influence other fools.

Most people that post these ethnicity breakdowns on youtube haven't got a clue how they work. They take everything so literally without understanding that genetic tests are only as good as the technology and samples available. Look at the recent updates on Ancestry where some people's ethnicity breakdown changed quite a bit. It's quite simple in that if you match their panels for a certain ethnicity you can get 100%. Happens with Ireland and Scotland because they are a relatively small area and population. How are all French people going to match the French category for example? They aren't because Southern French are quite different than Northern French. A country like Turkey is quite large with a large population and there are going to be differences in genetics in different parts of Turkey. They are not going to match one category and anyway they don't even have a specific Turkish category let alone have categories for the different regions of Turkey. People like Finns and Basque will get a good match for their category but large countries would need to be broken down into different areas. It also depends on how many people test and how many samples they have.

DarknessWin
01-05-2019, 04:58 AM

But Greeks never existed there, only few colonies near aegean sea and still mixed as hell.
Most greek speaking people in Anatolia was native hellenized people

Her Greek results and this is my opinion based in history are from Janissaries