PDA

View Full Version : Classify Natalia Siwiec

MobyD
01-05-2019, 12:13 AM
https://polki.pl/foto/4_3_LARGE/natalia-siwiec-zachwyca-widokami-z-wakacji-fani-nie-szczedzili-ostrej-krytyki-2410868.jpg
https://s1.kozaczek.pl/2016/08/16/natalia-1.jpg
https://data.whicdn.com/images/59887258/original.jpg
https://mocah.org/thumbs/4570188-women-brunette-face-bare-shoulders-natalia-siwiec-blue-eyes-long-hair-model-looking-at-viewer-polish-portrait-smiling-pink-lipstick-simple-background-blue-background.jpg
http://coolspotters.com/files/photos/939628/natalia-siwiec-profile.jpg

Impaler
01-05-2019, 12:45 AM
Pontic-Med + Baltic.

Dna8
01-05-2019, 12:46 AM
Very Balkan look

Knight Slayer
01-05-2019, 04:13 AM
Atlanto-Mediterranean.

Columella
01-05-2019, 02:16 PM
Atlanto-Mediterranean.

Mandela would have been a better example of Atlanto Med.

http://8.s.dziennik.pl/pliki/3657000/3657028-natalia-siwiec-882-660.jpg
Round headed, chubby cheeks, narrow small eyes. Looks supremely Eastern Euro babe covered by gallons of fake tan.
Somewhere between Coon’s N Danubian and Alpine (Gorid id others).

meiliren
01-05-2019, 02:24 PM

Round headed, chubby cheeks, narrow small eyes. Looks supremely Eastern Euro babe covered by gallons of fake tan.

Slavic face.

Could be Coon's East Baltic with Pontic-Mediterranean.

https://www.dhm.de/fileadmin/medien/lemo/images/hinden2.jpg

Ülev
01-05-2019, 02:35 PM
^^ Tatar face more likely

meiliren
01-05-2019, 02:46 PM
^^ Tatar face more likely

In the photo that posted Columella she looks more like typical hohlushka.

Knight Slayer
01-05-2019, 03:19 PM

That's a better pic.....OP ones made her look more long faced than she really is. Gorid is not a real type. Just call it Alpine. Neo-Danubian, shoe fits.

Davy Jones's Locker
01-08-2019, 08:09 PM
Pred Alpine.

Cumansky
01-08-2019, 08:38 PM
Pontid Baltid

Cumansky
01-08-2019, 08:42 PM
Typical in Lviv, Stanislawow, Moldova, Podkarpackie, Silesia, etc

cass
01-08-2019, 08:57 PM
Laponoid (L)>mediterranid (E) >nordid (A) so Epipaleolithic (Ofnet) formation.

cass
01-08-2019, 09:01 PM
Typical in Lviv, Stanislawow, Moldova, Podkarpackie, Silesia, etc

Maybe not typical but present (former name "Preslavic type" so before the arrival of Slavs)

Cumansky
01-08-2019, 09:25 PM
Maybe not typical but present (former name "Preslavic type" so before the arrival of Slavs)

More typical in Southeast, still minority tho in Poland I agree

Papastratosels26
01-08-2019, 10:48 PM
AtlantoMed

KuriousKatKommittee
01-09-2019, 05:00 AM
http://coolspotters.com/files/photos/939628/natalia-siwiec-profile.jpg
Whatever type Mila Kunis is, minus the Med part.
It's funny how with some minor photo-altering Eastern Europeans can pull off a pseudo-Pontid look (or, and that's just a wild idea, Pontid doesn't exist either and it's just "Eastern European" with a decent chunk of Med.)

Cumansky
01-09-2019, 05:16 AM
Whatever type Mila Kunis is, minus the Med part.
It's funny how with some minor photo-altering Eastern Europeans can pull off a pseudo-Pontid look (or, and that's just a wild idea, Pontid doesn't exist either and it's just "Eastern European" with a decent chunk of Med.)

Nah, she has some Pontic genes (from Pontic Caspian) this can mean Turkic, Mediterranean, Anatolian, Vlach, Semetic (all these races present in Pontic Caspian region)

They all dark pigment races

Dna8
01-09-2019, 05:28 AM
Nah, she has some Pontic genes (from Pontic Caspian) this can mean Turkic, Mediterranean, Anatolian, Vlach, Semetic (all these races present in Pontic Caspian region)

They all dark pigment races

Vlachs do not constitute an ethnicity, much less a race..

Cumansky
01-09-2019, 05:34 AM
Vlachs do not constitute an ethnicity, much less a race..

Why not? Vlachs is recognized since Middle Ages as distinct race, and they have language too or else why they need their own language if they not race?

Dna8
01-09-2019, 06:08 AM
Why not? Vlachs is recognized since Middle Ages as distinct race, and they have language too or else why they need their own language if they not race?

You are wrong in multiple ways.

Respectfully

After Romanization, there were Latin speakers across the Balkans. But as time passed, and various historical narratives began unfolding, those same Romance speakers, influenced in various ways by said historical narratives, took divergent paths. And so today you have the Aromanians, those initial Romance speakers who developed within the Greek sphere of influence.. Modern day Romanians, those initial Romance speakers who developed within the context of the rise of Wallachia and Romanian statehood.. Megleno Vlachs, those initial Romance speakers who evolved within a South Slavic context located in FYROM.. The Vlachs of Serbia, those initial Romance speakers whose contemporary identity is what it is on account of living with Serbs and in Serbia for centuries, and who today understand themselves as both Serbs and Vlachs..

So initially, there were Latinized natives. As history unfolded those Latinized natives lost their homogeneity.

The rise of Wallachia and the birth of the nation of Romania created Romanians.

Existence within the Greek cultural sphere created Aromanians.

Existence within the Serbian cultural sphere created Serbian Vlachs.

Existence within the FYROMacedonian cultural sphere created Megleno Vlachs.

Other important notes:

All these Romance languages are not perfectly mutually intelligible.. Nothing like "Serbian", "Croatian", "Bosnian", "Montenegrin" (using the Shtokavian example) for instance.

Modern Vlachs in the Balkans, for the most part, feel no especial allegiance to Romania/Romanians.

Simply put, homogeneity led to heterogeneity.

Cumansky
01-09-2019, 07:20 AM
You are wrong in multiple ways.

Respectfully

What are you saying that Vlachs were assimilated into different ethnic groups during Middle Ages?

Dna8
01-09-2019, 07:23 AM
What are you saying that Vlachs were assimilated into different ethnic groups during Middle Ages?

Romance speaking homogeneity in the Balkans developed into Romance speaking heterogeneity in the Balkans.

Yes, most were assimilated. And the only Balkan Romance speakers who eventually gained their own state where the predecessors of modern Romanians.

Cumansky
01-09-2019, 07:42 AM
Romance speaking homogeneity in the Balkans developed into Romance speaking heterogeneity in the Balkans.

Yes, most were assimilated. And the only Balkan Romance speakers who eventually gained their own state where the predecessors of modern Romanians.

Romanians claiming Vlach people as "Romanians" but in the modern times Romanians are mixed race

Dna8
01-09-2019, 07:48 AM
Romanians claiming Vlach people as "Romanians" but in the modern times Romanians are mixed race

Romanians are descendants of Romance speakers who eventually gained a Wallachian identity and then a Wallachian political body.. then the Wallachian political body expanded to become the Romanian nation state.

Latinized natives --> Wallachians --> Romanians

Dna8
01-09-2019, 07:50 AM
Other example:

Latinized natives --> Aromanians --> Greeks

*Some Aromanians view themselves as just Aromanians, and not Greeks (but I believe this is a minority within the group)

Cumansky
01-09-2019, 08:02 AM
Other example:

Latinized natives --> Aromanians --> Greeks

*Some Aromanians view themselves as just Aromanians, and not Greeks (but I believe this is a minority within the group)

Ok but you agree group in question maintain Vlach identity in Middle Age? Before given names Wallachians then Romanians, but between that time a lots of overall population of Romania will have diversified they assimilate groups after Middle Ages that is point I trying to make, but Romania was always Roman influence more towards south direction

Dna8
01-09-2019, 08:05 AM
Ok but you agree group in question maintain Vlach identity in Middle Age? Before given names Wallachians then Romanians, but between that time a lots of overall population of Romania will have diversified they assimilate groups after Middle Ages that is point I trying to make, but Romania was always Roman influence more towards south direction

Yes, the most prominent Romance speaking identity in the Middle Ages was the Wallachian one.

And the Wallachians did assimilate other groups.

Dna8
01-09-2019, 08:08 AM
I think maybe I misunderstood you, and perhaps you misunderstood me, because of problems communicating.

I apologize if I misunderstood you.

Cumansky
01-09-2019, 08:17 AM
I think maybe I misunderstood you, and perhaps you misunderstood me, because of problems communicating.

I apologize if I misunderstood you.

All good, but what about pre Vlach people? They were Aromanian Romance speakers? Is that their origin land? That is where recorded Thracian tribes mixing with Illyrian tribes, opposed to Romania where is recorded Thracian tribes were mixing with Dacian tribes

Dna8
01-09-2019, 08:26 AM
All good, but what about pre Vlach people? They were Aromanian Romance speakers? Is that their origin land? That is where recorded Thracian tribes mixing with Illyrian tribes, opposed to Romania where is recorded Thracians tribes were mixing with Dacian tribes

Very little is known about the ancient Balkans with certainty. There is much speculation.

However, it is believed that:

In ancient times, in the non-Greek parts of the Balkans, there were: Thracians, Dacians, Illyrians (the three major groups).

There were also possibly mixes of those three mentioned above: Thraco-Illyrians, Thraco-Dacians, Illryo-Dacians, Illyro-Thracians, Daco-Thracians, Daco-Illyrians.

No one really knows exactly how Thracians, Dacians, and Illyrians were related to one another.

Pre-Vlach people were any one of those various groups listed above, who were Latinized.

Aromanians are those Latinized Thracians/Dacians/Illyrians who found themselves within the Greek sphere of influence.

Cumansky
01-09-2019, 08:42 AM
Yes I agree, are White Croats Middle Age tribes basicaly just Dacian tribes that resisted Romanization and then later pushed towards Adriatic coast? Where did they get the highest % localized I2 haplogroup

Dna8
01-09-2019, 08:47 AM
Yes I agree, are White Croats Middle Age tribes basicaly just Dacian tribes that resisted Romanization and then later pushed towards Adriatic coast? Where did they get the highest % localized I2 haplogroup

I am not really able to give you a good answer to that question.. there are some Croatian posters here who would be able to offer some insights.. hopefully they will respond to your question..

Crazy W.
01-09-2019, 09:02 AM
Pontid Bltid

MobyD
10-23-2019, 05:13 AM
Bump

Dick
10-23-2019, 05:18 AM
Obvious Baltid with a neolithic touch. very Slavic look