PDA

View Full Version : How To Stop Eating?

Joso
01-05-2019, 01:27 AM
I just cannot, doesn't matter how much i try

Mortimer
01-05-2019, 01:29 AM
Do something which will distract you from eating and which you like. Maybe a walk or such.

Dorian
01-05-2019, 01:30 AM
One day you'll stop eating
https://www.singularityweblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Death.jpg

Joso
01-05-2019, 01:31 AM
Do something which will distract you from eating and which you like. Maybe a walk or such.

Do you feel a strong need to eat when you are anxious too?

Satem
01-05-2019, 01:32 AM
I have no idea. Maybe find another interesting things to do and then you probably won't think about eating something.

Peterski
01-05-2019, 01:33 AM
How To Stop Eating?

http://thediamondsmine.com/files/Ebooks/LifeStyleWithoutFood.pdf

http://breatharian.info/texts/InediaNonEatingFasting.pdf

Sebastianus Rex
01-05-2019, 01:35 AM
WTF, are you obese ?

Joso
01-05-2019, 01:43 AM
WTF, are you obese ?

No, but i am afraid i am on this path :(

Erebos
01-05-2019, 01:44 AM
One day you'll stop eating

And start getting eaten :icon_lol:

Anthony PV
01-05-2019, 01:47 AM
Meh, instead of eating, drink some bone broth and do some physical exercise... like the one-arm chin up. :coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOnDKqJ7Nic

Sebastianus Rex
01-05-2019, 02:03 AM

Drink water, lots of, when you feel hungry drink water or something with no or low sugar. You need to get your stomach shrinking, after a few days you won't feel so hungry. Also avoid high quantities of carbs and sugars.

lonewolfcypriot
01-05-2019, 02:09 AM
everytime you feel anxious, chew some gum

Richmondbread
01-05-2019, 02:11 AM
Join the club. I really don't eat enough to be as heavy as I am. I think I have a hormonal issue or something. Today I had a chef salad with a cuban sandwich from Publix and just a few cookies and maybe just 2 bowls of ice cream.

Joso
01-05-2019, 02:13 AM
Join the club. I really don't eat enough to be as heavy as I am. I think I have a hormonal issue or something. Today I had a chef salad with a cuban sandwich from Publix and just a few cookies and maybe just 2 bowls of ice cream.

i don't exagerate like that though, i just tend to eat a lot when i am anxious or bored and generally unhealthy things

Richmondbread
01-05-2019, 02:16 AM
i don't exagerate like that though, i just tend to eat a lot when i am anxious or bored and generally unhealthy things

It's probably an oral fixation. Maybe your mother didn't breast feed you enough.

Sebastianus Rex
01-05-2019, 02:34 AM

That's eating badly man...cookies, ice cream...eat a good steak instead with a salad and cut the junk food and sugars. Higher protein intake will keep you saciated longer and it's leaner, healthier.

Richmondbread
01-05-2019, 02:39 AM
That's eating badly man...cookies, ice cream...eat a good steak instead with a salad and cut the junk food and sugars. Higher protein intake will keep you saciated longer and it's leaner, healthier.

I know. This was one of my off days. I ate perfectly yesterday. I had salmon with olive oil, 2 cups of fresh veggies , and a very small peanutbutter sandwich with banana and oats.

lonewolfcypriot
01-05-2019, 03:22 AM
How much do you weigh in stone?

Mortimer
01-05-2019, 05:34 AM
Do you feel a strong need to eat when you are anxious too?

Yes or when Im bored, when Im happy etc. for many things it is complicated.

Profileid
01-05-2019, 12:07 PM
Every time he mentions eating something its always junk food

Profileid
01-05-2019, 12:10 PM

You're wasting your time.

Catarinense1998
01-05-2019, 12:12 PM
You should try sweet potatoes. Potatoes give to you a pleased sensation quite early.

Prinses
01-05-2019, 12:14 PM
You have to drink more water because you'll feel fuller. Drink at least 2 l water a day. Replace white with wheat, that keeps you fuller and also eat more protein. When you crave junkfood just don't buy it so you can't eat it. Instead, eat fruit, (wal)nuts, seeds etc.

Think about like what you'll gain from buying junkfood. You eat it and you feel satisfied for that moment, but after that you'll feel hungry again + you spend your money on it, is it worth?

Prinses
01-05-2019, 12:16 PM

Only way to check if you have hormonal issues is let it check by your doctor. Cookies and 'just' 2 bowls of ice cream? I used to ate like that and gained much from it. I don't think you have hormonal issues but you're just not aware how much calories some food contain.

Tauromachos
01-05-2019, 12:23 PM
Simply stop

Seya
01-05-2019, 12:29 PM
keep your mind busy so u wont think about food so much.
drink a lot while eating..there are different theories about that..some say is good others say is bad. i did that all my life and i never had any problems. i actually feel very good doing that. it keeps u from eating big qualtities of food. i don't do that on purpose..i drink 3-4l of water a day cose i'm thirsty ALL THE TIME. if i don't drink for 1-2h i get severe headaches.
stop eating sugars and eat more meat. meat makes u feel full for a long time without gaining weight. but choose good quality meat (no minced/mixed s..t but steaks)

Thorns
01-05-2019, 12:34 PM
You might have worms. :)

karakartal
01-05-2019, 12:36 PM
Read the Mary's topic and became a skinny

Joso
01-05-2019, 04:15 PM
keep your mind busy so u wont think about food so much.
drink a lot while eating..there are different theories about that..some say is good others say is bad. i did that all my life and i never had any problems. i actually feel very good doing that. it keeps u from eating big qualtities of food. i don't do that on purpose..i drink 3-4l of water a day cose i'm thirsty ALL THE TIME. if i don't drink for 1-2h i get severe headaches.
stop eating sugars and eat more meat. meat makes u feel full for a long time without gaining weight. but choose good quality meat (no minced/mixed s..t but steaks)

thanks

Tong
01-05-2019, 04:15 PM
watch at how you turn obese i guess

Kivan
01-05-2019, 04:19 PM
My problem is the opposite, I have problems to gain weight.

As it's been already stated, try to drink water when you feel hungry, and try to replace junkfood by fruits or something. I think it may help.

itilvolga
01-05-2019, 04:24 PM
I am able to gain weight very easily, if i feel like i need to lose some, these tips really help me a lot: regular sleep schedule, high protein foods, plates and drinking plenty of water.

Ülev
01-05-2019, 04:41 PM
everything in your psyche, you can do any proposed here tricks and do not achieve effect, work on self-esteems, from victim personality to the predator, lol

Incal
01-05-2019, 04:59 PM

Well then do some exercise you lazy ass

Joso
01-05-2019, 05:02 PM
Well then do some exercise you lazy ass

But wich type of exercises?

Incal
01-05-2019, 05:08 PM

I just walk and I'm fine with it. But the best exercise I'll always recommend to anyone is swimming, you work the whole body and it even fixes some problems. It helped me when I got problems on my back. And it's even easier for you since you live in a perpetual summer lol

Visage pâle
01-05-2019, 05:10 PM
I just cannot, doesn't matter how much i try

Tell you, you will have more success with women if you aren't fat.

Joso
01-05-2019, 05:15 PM
I just walk and I'm fine with it. But the best exercise I'll always recommend to anyone is swimming, you work the whole body and it even fixes some problems. It helped me when I got problems on my back. And it's even easier for you since you live in a perpetual summer lol

I don't live in a "perpetual summer" at all, in the region i live it is very cold for Latin American standards, even now that here is summer, here is still not that hot

Joso
01-05-2019, 05:20 PM

I live bellow the Tropic of Capricorn, here it is very could compared to other parts of Brazil

http://voupassar.club/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/vou-passar_00004-3.jpg

Profileid
01-05-2019, 05:21 PM
Get an actual hobby and keep your mind busy.
You probably eat for entertainment

alexmegas777
01-05-2019, 05:25 PM
lots of apples

Licantropo
01-05-2019, 05:30 PM
Try to drink a lot of water, or eat less but often.

Richmondbread
01-05-2019, 06:28 PM

Lift weights. And do moderate amounts of cardio.

Incal
01-05-2019, 06:58 PM
I don't live in a "perpetual summer" at all, in the region i live it is very cold for Latin American standards, even now that here is summer, here is still not that hot

Really? Maybe you are used to it now. I remember a friend told me she visited Thailand in "winter". She was suffocating while the locals were wearing jackets xD

Richmondbread
01-06-2019, 02:04 AM
I put a picture of Hillary Clinton in my kitchen. And I'm serious, it's working !

Westbrook
01-06-2019, 02:10 AM
Fuck off already

El_Abominacion
01-06-2019, 08:38 AM
As others have said distract yourself, it's a must. The more you think about food the more you'll crave it. If you've nothing to do just do something that makes time go quickly like playing video games, it'll distract you on top of that

El_Abominacion
01-06-2019, 08:50 AM

That is far too much of the wrong foods. Eating like that WILL cause you to put on weight and you cannot blame hormones for it

MiloshN
01-21-2019, 04:11 PM
Shut your mouth or anal opening?

Richmondbread
01-21-2019, 07:43 PM
I am doing intermittent fasting. All you do is delay your breakfast for by about 4 hours. By doing so, you delay your cravings and some times they just go away on their own. If you don't eat, you won't be hungry.

Aldaris
01-21-2019, 07:53 PM
Lot of water and a lot of strong coffee (or any stimulants in general). Not that I need weight loss, I’ve discovered this effect of coffee by accident. This method actually works and takes hardly any effort, although the coffee has to be ridiculously strong, I’d say double or triple the normal amount of teaspoons. I’ve also noticed, that it works way better, if you do not add sugar or dairy, just coffee and water.

Kriptc06
01-21-2019, 08:03 PM
eat more fruits and drink water more often, and distract yourself.. go watch a series, go watch Vikings, you'll like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWBDosdLhoY

Harley
04-13-2019, 06:45 PM
A large part of my eating issues come from anxiety. I used to stuff my face to kill the anxiety and make my brain sluggish.

This doesn’t make the anxiety go away though. I think you should probably think about what is making you anxious and figure out some ways of dealing with that stress.

You can try eating healthier things as well, like spinach, lettuce, carrots, etc when you can’t resist. You can eat a lot of it and it wouldn’t have as much of a negative impact, like carb/calorie dense foods.

Joso
04-13-2019, 11:44 PM
A large part of my eating issues come from anxiety. I used to stuff my face to kill the anxiety and make my brain sluggish.

This doesn’t make the anxiety go away though. I think you should probably think about what is making you anxious and figure out some ways of dealing with that stress.

You can try eating healthier things as well, like spinach, lettuce, carrots, etc when you can’t resist. You can eat a lot of it and it wouldn’t have as much of a negative impact, like carb/calorie dense foods.

Wow thanks for the precious sugestions!

Latinus
04-13-2019, 11:46 PM
Do you want to die, comrade?

Magnolia
04-14-2019, 12:05 AM
Do small steps :). You will not feel under pressure, you will not have to face even more anxiety...
Everything that makes you feel uncomfortable is wrong... I don't know what is your biggest diet sin... but let's say you eat a lot of sweets... fine, so try e.g. watermelon for once; it's sweet too... you can eat the whole watermelon... why not...

Richmondbread
04-14-2019, 02:53 AM
Bagels make me gain weight.

♥ Lily ♥
04-14-2019, 02:56 AM
Drink plenty of water. Chew gum. Absorb your mind into music or a hobby or keep busy.