PDA

View Full Version : Classify Pashtun girl from Pakistan

lameduck
01-05-2019, 04:14 AM
she has a phenotype that is exclusively/distinctively from North and West Pakistan

https://i.imgur.com/jSu98z2.png
https://i.imgur.com/IM5Drgx.png
https://i.imgur.com/6SQ1Amf.png
https://i.imgur.com/AvExQ4s.png
https://i.imgur.com/OSKWCyM.png
https://i.imgur.com/jLcz0Wy.png
https://i.imgur.com/uHZ1wHt.png

PakDude
01-05-2019, 05:06 AM
Very beautiful. I think she can pass as Afghan as well. Irano-Afghan + AA

Not a Cop
01-05-2019, 05:08 AM
She looks like a generic West-Asian med.

Zroota
01-05-2019, 05:08 AM
Alpine Med with some Iranid hints.

Do you choose the most lightest Pashtuns for classification or are they generally light like this?

lameduck
01-05-2019, 05:20 AM
Alpine Med with some Iranid hints.

Do you choose the most lightest Pashtuns for classification or are they generally light like this?

there are over 50 Million Pashtuns and over 35 million in Pakistan alone so it is a huge population and there is good deal of diversity so its difficult to generalize average , but i post phenotypes that I find interesting(but still most people I post look Pashtun feature wise to trained eye). Pashtuns are generally on par with West Asians/iranians in pigmentation according to most scientific researches.

Bandesha
01-05-2019, 05:46 AM
there are over 50 Million Pashtuns and over 35 million in Pakistan alone so it is a huge population and there is good deal of diversity so its difficult to generalize average , but i post phenotypes that I find interesting(but still most people I post look Pashtun feature wise to trained eye). Pashtuns are generally on par with West Asians/iranians in pigmentation according to most scientific researches.

actully according to recent study if you include Karachi and Punjab pashtun there 50 million Pashtuns in pakistan alone and actually they are largest ethnic group of Pakistan if you consider Punjabi a identity instead of ethnicity . Pashtun are real natives of pakistan and nobody can deny that fact including people like mingle

Dna8
01-05-2019, 05:49 AM
actully according to recent study if you include Karachi and Punjab pashtun there 50 million Pashtuns in pakistan alone and actually they are largest ethnic group of Pakistan if you consider Punjabi a identity instead of ethnicity . Pashtun are real natives of pakistan and nobody can deny that fact including people like mingle

Should I get my popcorn ready?

Dna8
01-05-2019, 05:49 AM
This particular woman in the OP has an almost Central Asian vibe

lameduck
01-05-2019, 05:53 AM

Well Pashtun population is always going to be difficult to calculate because of lack of proper census in Pashtun belt of Afghanistan and Pakistan , I was just going by some numbers from relatively authentic sources.

Native/non native debate is futile since everyone can be termed outsider depending on where you draw line on timeline of migration.Pashtun are obviously natives to Pashtun region of Pakistan(now you can add whole Pakistan to it). Pasthuns drives lot of ancestry from ancient Swat and BMAC

lameduck
01-05-2019, 05:54 AM
This particular woman in the OP has an almost Central Asian vibe

can she pass in serbia?

Dna8
01-05-2019, 05:55 AM
can she pass in serbia?

Not in my opinion, no

Bandesha
01-05-2019, 06:00 AM
Well Pashtun population is always going to be difficult to calculate because of lack of proper census in Pashtun belt of Afghanistan and Pakistan , I was just going by some numbers from relatively authentic sources.

Native/non native debate is futile since everyone can be termed outsider depending on where you draw line on timeline of migration.Pashtun are obviously natives to Pashtun region of Pakistan(now you can add whole Pakistan to it). Pasthuns drives lot of ancestry from ancient Swat and BMAC

that's exactly i am saying my post was directed to sikhi indi nationalist and other outsider trolls who don't understand or know ground realities

NPKTO
01-05-2019, 04:59 PM
Asiatic Alpine + some IA.

Borealis
03-23-2019, 01:31 AM
Probably passes in some more exotic parts of Europe.

Joso
03-23-2019, 01:33 AM
Alpinised iranid

SardiniaAtlantis
03-23-2019, 01:39 AM
I know a Pashtun girl who looks just like this but it isn’t such a generic look. Most other Pashtun girls I know have greener eyes and a bit of a rounder face.

rajputprincess
12-24-2022, 03:26 AM
Pathan people look west Asian. She is good example

Applesandoranges
12-24-2022, 01:15 PM
could almost pass as turkish

Applesandoranges
12-24-2022, 01:28 PM
Pathan people genetically south asian.period! her phenotype doesn't matter to me, she is racially south asian. wherever she goes she will be as a pajeet

cant you just get over looking like a punjabi for once and move on, instead of being obsessed with south asians, afghans and iranians? Cant you stop getting jealous at people for not looking nearly as indic as you?

Its really getting boring now.

Avicenna
12-24-2022, 01:34 PM
cant you just get over looking like a punjabi for once and move on, instead of being obsessed with south asians, afghans and iranians? Cant you stop getting jealous at people for not looking nearly as indic as you?

Its really getting boring now.

Who is he and where is he from ?

Applesandoranges
12-24-2022, 01:39 PM
Who is he and where is he from ?

he's some turkified kurd with an arab great grandparent, who looks very indian.

Ever since i told him, along with others on a forum, that he looks like a gypsy, he always had a hatred from afghans by that point(not before that). He been on about(1 year now) that "afghans are indians" over and over. He's also insecure about his looks, despite his claims.

Thats why he makes 100s of threads on reddit and his own forum, wanting people to say he doesnt look indian(without telling. He compares himself to south indians, so people will say "No, you dont look like them at all")

some people got sick about it on reddit. Here's an example(he posted his face, but deleted it):

https://www.reddit.com/r/phenotypes/comments/yjai3h/where_do_i_pass/?ref=share&ref_source=embed&utm_content=body&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=2a54dadbcf8947489a2597fb6f2cde2b&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=yjai3h

Also, according to himself, he has no friends in real life(made a thread about it, being suicidal too in his forum)

khanx34
12-24-2022, 01:39 PM
looks like an decent looking french italian woman. not west asian. if she was french or italian you would classify her as eu med white

Applesandoranges
12-24-2022, 01:40 PM
LMAOOOO!!!!!
people are not racially the same as western asians... can't say anything for the appearance. By genetics, Afghans are South Asian. it's that simple. it can look as Scandinavian as people want it to be. as a result they are genetically very pajeet people

I dont care. No one said that.

Stop being obsessed, an entire year has passed. You look like a punjabi, move on.

Applesandoranges
12-24-2022, 01:51 PM
admit you're racially dravidian/pajeet and move on

Im hardly ever talking about geneitcs. Youre the one who goes on and on about "do i look indian".
If you moved on, you would never talk about this shit anymore, and you wouldnt be on every single afghan, indian and pak thread replying "these afghans look indians!" or "these indians looks afghan/iranian"

Applesandoranges
12-24-2022, 01:53 PM
none of what you said changes the fact that you are mostly south asian. whatever you say, you are more related and pajeet to a Tamil than to a West Asian person. period

:picard2:

You literally just saw your friend's model showing afghan pashtuns(and thats without Iran N, a west asian component) turning out 70% kavkaz and 30% tamil(20% tamil with Iran N + 65% kavkaz), how can you even say this????

Applesandoranges
12-24-2022, 01:58 PM
lookism don't matter, you are pajeet/Tamil. You are related to those people and you should be proud of them. why are you comparing the western asians with the tamil people? are we shitting gold?

Im hardly ever talking about that :picard2:

Lookism matter very much to you, when you cant even stop talking about you look indian to others, and always have to be on every south asian and afghan thread(because i said you look gypsy, which you do)
You make up strawmen now.
Go get friends in real life, instead of spending hours and hours on forums, because you look punjabi

khanx34
12-24-2022, 02:02 PM
Im hardly ever talking about that :picard2:

Lookism matter very much to you, when you cant even stop talking about you look indian to others, and always have to be on every south asian and afghan thread(because i said you look gypsy, which you do)
You make up strawmen now.
Go get friends in real life, instead of spending hours and hours on forums, because you look punjabi

swedish people looks more gypsy only pigmentation different. your women have not boobs. cry. russians better than you. pray to turkey for joining nato BITCH

Applesandoranges
12-24-2022, 02:04 PM
I won't mess with you if you stop associating your people with west Asians. I will not write anything about your dravid people. Ok?:rolleyes:

when did i even do that, punjabi?

You will still be obsessed with afghans all day, dont lie

Stop spending hours on forums, get friends, a hobby, or else you might make another suicide thread, and this time i will actually screenshoot it

Applesandoranges
12-24-2022, 02:15 PM
STFU Tamil bro:D
love your people, be proud of them. No one in Turkey will mix with immigrant Afghans/Dravidians LoL. that's enough for me to know

Youre making strawmen again :picard2:
I dont care what turks wants, i never talked about this before. No one, but you, brought this up

No, this isnt enough for you. You have to talk about looking like an indian all day, hoping peoople will say they dont(even though in real life, as you said yourself, they say you look like sharukh khan), and you have to assure in EVERY thread related to afghans and south asians, that afghans are indians. You will never stop, and i hope you get banned, so you can keep your filth in your own forum and stop polluting this one.

No wonder you have no friends in real life(as you said yourself), youre an obsessed, gypsy looking manchild, no one wants to be friend with an indian larper like yourself :picard2:

Avicenna
12-24-2022, 05:59 PM
Youre making strawmen again :picard2:
I dont care what turks wants, i never talked about this before. No one, but you, brought this up

No, this isnt enough for you. You have to talk about looking like an indian all day, hoping peoople will say they dont(even though in real life, as you said yourself, they say you look like sharukh khan), and you have to assure in EVERY thread related to afghans and south asians, that afghans are indians. You will never stop, and i hope you get banned, so you can keep your filth in your own forum and stop polluting this one.

No wonder you have no friends in real life(as you said yourself), youre an obsessed, gypsy looking manchild, no one wants to be friend with an indian larper like yourself :picard2:

Wait hold on, is this the same guy who used to PM people his pictures again and fucking again asking where he would pass and if he looks Pakistani or kurd ( along those lines ). I remember he was hairy and looked like a Punjabi jatt lol. Used to ignore him and look what monster it has created hahahaha . Gypsy looking mother fucker .

Also he rambles on about half Tamil when Im pretty sure I looked at your G25 vahaduo distances , you were closer to a albanian than brahimns from uttar Pradesh , remember ? This gypsy gorilla cunt runs his mouth when he don't know squat about admixture calculators and how they work .

Avicenna
12-24-2022, 06:00 PM
Bokoto, bro, you look like a fucking gyppo Dravidian , deal with it . Now fuck off .

Applesandoranges
12-24-2022, 06:12 PM
Wait hold on, is this the same guy who used to PM people his pictures again and fucking again asking where he would pass and if he looks Pakistani or kurd ( along those lines ). I remember he was hairy and looked like a Punjabi jatt lol. Used to ignore him and look what monster it has created hahahaha . Gypsy looking mother fucker .

Also he rambles on about half Tamil when Im pretty sure I looked at your G25 vahaduo distances , you were closer to a albanian than brahimns from uttar Pradesh , remember ? This gypsy gorilla cunt runs his mouth when he don't know squat about admixture calculators and how they work .

Yes, its him. I dont actually remember him sending pm's to people about his looks? But now when you bring it up, i think i remember?

Lol, his buddy literally shown afg pashtuns to be far closer to kavkaz than to tamils on g25(or at least get modelled as 80% west asian. Edit: oh wait, it was 80% yagnobi + iran n+ kavkaz, not only with kavkaz. so basically mix of west asian and central asian), while im even significantly closer to kavkaz in comparison. I dont know why he keep saying that though?

If he wasnt so fucking annoying(not only i feel annoyed. You saw that reddit thread anyways, the one i posted) and wasnt on about lookism over and over, i would never say this shit. Especially not the part about him wanting to commit suicide and not having friends(which he said himself)

Applesandoranges
12-24-2022, 06:44 PM
80% west asian or you're not. period! You can't be west Asian at all if you have South Asian blood. You belong to South Asia.

Not even gonna deal with you now. Just came back from hanging with my friends, you know, in real life(because i HAVE FRIENDS and A LIFE, something YOU SHOULD GET or at least A HOBBY, sharukh khan), and i dont want my day to get more fucked thanks to you

Never said i was west asian, didnt really care much, specially now. You keep making strawmen, it doesnt help you

Applesandoranges
12-24-2022, 06:53 PM
I don't care about your shitty life. my hobby is genetics and phenotype. These topics interest me more. I also doubt that it is as you described. How can a person who is afraid to even show his face have a friend? you're just a coward south asian LMAO

You cant say people have shitty lives, if you made a thread about yourself not even having friends and being suicidal :picard2:

Im not gonna show my goddamn face, so you can post my face everywhere. There's something called "caring about your privacy", something you should had thought about yourself?

If you were really interested, then half of your sentences/posts wouldnt be "do i look like those indians", "these afghans, iranians or indians look like each other". Youre just obsessed with making afghans indians, becuase you yourself look indian. Its much less genetics

Youre honestly too much, im amazed how you arent tired of this topic :bored:

Jingle Bell
12-24-2022, 07:10 PM
Iranid + alpine

Marshall Theodore
12-24-2022, 07:18 PM
Iranid + Asiatic Alpine

Human10101
12-24-2022, 07:45 PM
This gypsy gorilla cunt runs his mouth when he don't know squat about admixture calculators and how they work .

Not just Ad︅mixture calcs, but also PCA based calculators such as g25. Various papers have been published talking about the many problems PCA has in population genetics. Not sure how anyone can take g25 stuff seriously. It’s funny when people use it as proof to make claims as if it’s authoritative.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-14395-4

“results demonstrate that (1) the observable distances (and thereby clusters) between populations inferred from PCA plots (Figs. 14, 15, 16) are artifacts of the cohort and do not provide meaningful biological or historical information, (2) that distances betewen samples can be easily manipulated by the experimenter in a way that produces unpredictable results”

“Whereas the clustering of populations between other populations in the scatter plot has been regarded as “decisive proof” or “very strong evidence” of their admixture18, we demonstrated that such patterns are artifacts of the sampling scheme and meaningless for any bio historical purposes. Sample clustering, a subject that received much attention in the literature, e.g., Ref.9, is another artifact of the sampling scheme and likewise biologically meaningless (e.g., Figs. 12, 13, 14, 15)”

Applesandoranges
12-24-2022, 07:53 PM
Not just Ad︅mixture calcs, but also PCA based calculators such as g25. Various papers have been published talking about the many problems PCA has in population genetics. Not sure how anyone can take g25 stuff seriously. It’s funny when people use it as proof to make claims as if it’s authoritative.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-14395-4

“results demonstrate that (1) the observable distances (and thereby clusters) between populations inferred from PCA plots (Figs. 14, 15, 16) are artifacts of the cohort and do not provide meaningful biological or historical information, (2) that distances betewen samples can be easily manipulated by the experimenter in a way that produces unpredictable results”

“Whereas the clustering of populations between other populations in the scatter plot has been regarded as “decisive proof” or “very strong evidence” of their admixture18, we demonstrated that such patterns are artifacts of the sampling scheme and meaningless for any bio historical purposes. Sample clustering, a subject that received much attention in the literature, e.g., Ref.9, is another artifact of the sampling scheme and likewise biologically meaningless (e.g., Figs. 12, 13, 14, 15)”

This is mainly talking about 2D pca plots(yes, theyre crap. 3D is better, though not too reliable i think). G25 can be pretty similiar to qpadm models though(though its still a pca calculator, amateur tool)