PDA

View Full Version : Wife Knifes Husband in Eye For Refusing to Peel Potatoes (Russia)

Creeping Death
03-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Crime Watch: Wife Knifes Husband in Eye For Refusing to Peel Potatoes (Russia) (http://www.themoscowtimes.com/article/600/42/375032.htm)
A Penza man also had an apparent aversion to peeling potatoes, one that prompted his wife to hurl a knife into his eye in a fit of rage, according to Penza region news portal Pzn.ru.

The description of the incident on Pzn.ru makes the wife sound like a professional knife-thrower. After the husband refused to peel the potatoes, the woman, from the Penza region town of Arbekov, grabbed a kitchen knife and whipped it at her spouse, the tip of the knife lodging directly in his eye socket.
"The husband displayed true devotion, waiting three days before seeking medical attention for the wound to his eye, then claiming he inflicted the wound on himself"

Either that or he knew he would be in real trouble if he complained.

Just remember this article when considering those mail order Russian brides. What will she be like in 10 years when she drinks more and has a fifty pound advantage on you.

coldielox
03-07-2009, 07:16 PM
hahahahahahahahaa!!!!
thats just hysterical....
i bet he starts workin in the kitchen more....

Absinthe
03-07-2009, 07:18 PM
Ouch. :(

SPQR
03-07-2009, 08:20 PM
Poor guy, I'd be so pissed.

Aliandrin
03-07-2009, 09:36 PM
Just remember this article when considering those mail order Russian brides. What will she be like in 10 years when she drinks more and has a fifty pound advantage on you.

The question is why there is no such thing as a mail order Russian husband.

Absinthe
03-08-2009, 10:30 AM
:D

http://media.monstersandcritics.com/articles/1274038/article_images/boratandhissisterthefourthtopearningwhoreinhisvill age.jpg

Treffie
03-08-2009, 06:08 PM
I wonder where she would have stabbed him if he had refused to cut the carrots?:confused:

Gwynyvyr
03-09-2009, 07:35 AM
I bet the next time she tells him to peel the potatoes, those potatoes will be peeled fast!:eek:

SwordoftheVistula
03-09-2009, 07:02 PM
The question is why there is no such thing as a mail order Russian husband.

You can find the equivalent by going to the local park and finding the homeless guy with the most liquor bottles in his possession.

YggsVinr
03-11-2009, 06:40 PM
In September 2008, a 53-year-old Tula woman was detained on suspicion of stabbing her husband to death as he was shredding cabbage in the kitchen.

In another case, from January 2008, a Stavropol man was sentenced to three years in prison for attacking his friend with a knife in a drunken argument about how to prepare eggs properly.

The victim, who survived the attack, disagreed with his assailant's decision to use tomatoes in the recipe.

Oh those crazy Russians :P I think the real lesson to be learned here is this: when in Russia stay away from vegetables and kitchens. Apparently meal preparation is a very sensitive subject. Don't peal the potatoes and you get a knife in the eye. Shred a cabbage or refuse to put tomatoes in your omelette and get stabbed by a close friend or family member.

Maybe Russians should just resort to eating out and avoid all the bloodshed...