PDA

View Full Version : Classify Livin's Parents/Where they pass

Livin
01-17-2019, 11:05 PM

nafz
01-17-2019, 11:07 PM
I think you look more like your mother who is of the Med type.

Livin
01-17-2019, 11:09 PM
I think you look more like your mother who is of the Med type.

Yes,my mother is Meso-doli duck and i would classified her as textbook med.But my father is hyperbrachy(leaning to flat occiput).What you think Dinarid?

Kivan
01-17-2019, 11:09 PM
Father: Dinaro-Med
Mother: Atlanto-Med

Tauromachos
01-17-2019, 11:10 PM
Can pass in Albania

Father looks almost Slavic

Mother more Southern European

Livin
01-17-2019, 11:11 PM
Father: Dinaro-Med
Mother: Atlanto-Med

You think my pops got med admixture?I see him as textbook Dinarid.

nafz
01-17-2019, 11:11 PM
Yes,my mother is Meso-doli duck and i could classified her as textbook med.But my father is hyperbrachy(leaning to flat occiput).What you think Dinarid?

I think he is not text book Dinarid, looks like a Dinarid/Pontid (or Atlantid) combination

Tauromachos
01-17-2019, 11:12 PM

Its true i would also say your father looks no Med

But his features seem soft

You have the eyes of your father and the color of your mother

Papastratosels26
Your Father is Dinarid
Your Mother is Med-Alpine.

Father pass here in most mainland
and your mother too but in more South Greece.

Livin
Can pass in Albania

What you mean slav?Slavs are not all the same.You mean YUGO(aka serb/croat)?

nafz
01-17-2019, 11:13 PM
Can pass in Albania

lol Father does not look Slavic, plenty of Greeks with this look

Tauromachos
I think he is not text book Dinarid, looks like a Dinarid/Pontid (or Atlantid) combination

He has something Pontid like but i would say its even North Pontid
rather than Pontid proper

Livin

Aha,ty buddy for your time!!!

Tauromachos
01-17-2019, 11:14 PM
lol Father does not look Slavic, plenty of Greeks with this look

He can pass in Slavic countries

Either all Greeks with similar looks have to be seen not as Slavic looking or if not then his
father looks Slavic too

Livin
01-17-2019, 11:15 PM
He has something Pontid like but i would say its even North Pontid
rather than Pontid proper

LOL,i can accept that he looks caucasus,balkan even anatolian but slavic?You mean pole or ukranian?

Tauromachos
01-17-2019, 11:16 PM
LOL,i can accept that he looks caucasus,balkan even anatolian but slavic?You mean pole or ukranian?

No not Polish

Balkan and South East Europe up till Russia

Livin
01-17-2019, 11:17 PM
No not Polish

Balkan and South East Europe up till Russia

I think you are wrong but anyways.He can pass easy in balkans but not as an Eastern or Western Slav.Very atypical for these lands!!!!

Kivan
01-17-2019, 11:18 PM

Yes, in the lips, skullshape and forehead area, pure Dinarids are supposed to have 'harsher' features, i think. But i'd need a profile shot to be sure.

nafz
01-17-2019, 11:19 PM
He can pass in Slavic countries

Either all Greeks with similar looks have to be seen not as Slavic looking or if not then his
father looks Slavic too

He can pass in southern and central Europe. Being able to pass in Slavic countries does not mean he looks like a Slav.

Tauromachos
I think you are wrong but anyways.He can pass easy in balkans but not as an Eastern or Western Slav.Very atypical for these lands!!!!

About what am i wrong

He can be Romanian or Moldavian too

Do you think there are no Russians who look like him?

Livin
Yes, in the lips, skullshape and forehead area, pure Dinarids are supposed to have 'harsher' features, i think. But i'd need a profile shot to be sure.

His lips indeed are Medish,but his eyes,forehead and ofc the skull leaning to Dinarid i suppose.He got sloppy forerhead and his skull is very brachy.He also got close-set eyes witch is also a dinarid trait.But i will agree that he got something med.

Tauromachos
01-17-2019, 11:20 PM
He can pass in southern and central Europe. Being able to pass in Slavic countries does not mean he looks like a Slav.

He doesn't look South West European

nafz
01-17-2019, 11:21 PM
He doesn't look South West European

I think he can pass in Spain. Maybe not as typical but he passes.

Livin
01-17-2019, 11:22 PM
About what am i wrong

He can be Romanian or Moldavian too

Do you think there are no Russians who look like him?

I would never imagine him as a russian rofl.Romanian maybe!

Tauromachos
01-17-2019, 11:24 PM
I would never imagine him as a russian rofl.Romanian maybe!

Why not

Is being Pontian an alibi to not look Russian

Many of you Pontics look more Russian than Greeks from Crete and the South East Aegean
This i can tell you
You have many blond people among you also,even redheads

Livin
01-17-2019, 11:26 PM
Why not

Many of you Pontics look more Russian than Greeks from Crete and the South East Aegean
This i can tell you

Russia is a really big state with many nationalities.Lets not talk about this right now xd.As a baltic slav definetly not.

Kivan
01-17-2019, 11:26 PM
Why not

This i can tell you

No mongoloid enough

Livin
01-17-2019, 11:34 PM
No mongoloid enough

You think he looks more balkan or west asian?

Dorian
01-17-2019, 11:35 PM
They both look Greek,don't pay attention to the other guy he just tries to mock sikeliot's classification style,if this post was done by someone else and sikeliot told the same he'd get furious.

Papastratosels26
01-17-2019, 11:36 PM
They both look Greek,don't pay attention to the other guy he just tries to mock sikeliot's classification style,if this post was done by someone else and sikeliot told the same he'd get furious.+1

Tauromachos
01-17-2019, 11:37 PM
They both look Greek,don't pay attention to the other guy he just tries to mock sikeliot's classification style,if this post was done by someone else and sikeliot told the same he'd get furious.

But they can't pass in Mainland Greece

Because Pontians are a different tribe from Mainland Greeks
Right?

You and Kaido claimed Pontians look very different from Mainland Greek locals

Now suddenly the wind has changed?

Livin
01-17-2019, 11:38 PM

He is getting mad only when Sikeliot passes some wogs for slavs mostly from islands,peloponnesus or crete...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Dorian
01-17-2019, 11:39 PM
But they can't pass in Mainland Greece

Because Pontians are a different tribe from Mainland Greeks
Right?

You and Kaido claimed Pontians look very different from Mainland Greek locals

Now suddenly the wind has changed?

Not my friend,don't try to paint us as the dogmatic ones...there is overlap in all parts of Greece depending on the individual but that doesn't change the averaging.

Tauromachos
01-17-2019, 11:40 PM
He is getting mad only when Sikeliot passes some wogs for slavs mostly from islands,peloponnesus or crete...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

As i said there are more Pontians who pass for Slavs than Greeks from Crete or the South East Aegean Islands

Tauromachos
01-17-2019, 11:41 PM
Not my friend,don't try to paint us as the dogmatic ones...there is overlap in all parts of Greece depending on the individual but that doesn't change the averaging.

http://thunderguy.com/bennett/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/the-art-of-always-being-right1.jpg

Livin
01-17-2019, 11:43 PM
As i said there are more Pontians who pass for Slavs than Greeks from Crete or the South East Aegean Islands

The fair/pale skin caucasus shifted individuals that you see sometimes doesn't mean they look like Slavs.The majority of Pontic Greeks look near eastern/west asian.To you if someones is not like a niggeer looks slavic.

lonewolfcypriot
01-17-2019, 11:43 PM
Balkan

Livin
01-17-2019, 11:44 PM
Balkan

Can you classify them?

lonewolfcypriot
01-17-2019, 11:44 PM
Dad is Dinarid
Mum is Med

Tauromachos
01-17-2019, 11:46 PM
The fair/pale skin caucasus shifted individuals that you see sometimes doesn't mean they look like Slavs.The majority of Pontic Greeks look near eastern/west asian.To you if someones is not like a niggeer looks slavic.

Listen you moron

Its simple

In Dodecanese Islands your mother would fit but your father wouldn't be typical
Locals would think he is Greek from somewhere in the North

Either Mainland North or some other Northern Greek
East Thrace,Constantinople or Pontus

Kivan
You think he looks more balkan or west asian?

Depends on what you call "West Asian", he can pass in most regions of Turkey(for example, in Artvin-Trabzon-Rize provinces) and Caucasus without problems to me, but i doubt he pass in Iran or Levant. He'd pass in my province(Bursa) too but wouldn't be my first guess.

But yes, he has a look which is associated with Balkan slavs.

Dorian
http://thunderguy.com/bennett/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/the-art-of-always-being-right1.jpg

Man it's late ,here it's 2:45 I'm calm I respond calmly...I love this time when the world is sleeping :)
Why you start again?what didn't you understand from what I just told you?did I ever say "ALL of them are like that"?
there is overlap even between the most opposite phenotypical nations but that doesn't change that there exists average difference.

Tauromachos
01-17-2019, 11:47 PM
Man it's late ,here it's 2:45 I'm calm I respond calmly...I love this time when the world is sleeping :)
Why you start again?what didn't you understand from what I just told you?did I ever say "ALL of them are like that.

Then its time for you to go to bed:)

Livin
01-17-2019, 11:48 PM
Listen you moron

Its simple

In Dodecanese Islands your mother would fit but your father wouldn't be typical
Locals would think he is Greek from somewhere in the North

Either Mainland North or some other Northern Greek
East Thrace,Constantinople or Pontus

And because he is atypical for dodecanese islands it means that he looks like a russian slav?

Tauromachos
01-17-2019, 11:49 PM
And because he is atypical for dodecanese islands it means that he looks like a russian slav?

He can pass as Russian

Wether you like or not

Livin
01-17-2019, 11:49 PM
Depends on what you call "West Asian", he can pass in most regions of Turkey(for example, in Artvin-Trabzon-Rize provinces) and Caucasus without problems to me, but i doubt he pass in Iran or Levant. He'd pass in my province(Bursa) too but wouldn't be my first guess.

But yes, he has a look which is associated with Balkan slavs.

I agree!!!

Papastratosels26
01-17-2019, 11:50 PM
Lol at Russian Slav. You have no idea how average Russian looks

Dorian
01-17-2019, 11:51 PM
Then its time for you to go to bed:)

No it's the time I prefer being awake fag ,I like the calm atmosphere of the night ;) ..but if you want we can go again the other way and get you exposed as always! :P

Tauromachos
01-17-2019, 11:52 PM
No it's the time I prefer being awake fag ,I like the calm atmosphere of the night ;) ..but if you want we can go again the other way and get you exposed as always! :P

The only thing you expose is the narcissistic personality disorder you suffer from

Dorian
01-17-2019, 11:53 PM
The only thing you expose is the narcisisstic personality disorder you suffer from

You didn't have to compliment me ,I'm blushing right now!

Tauromachos
01-17-2019, 11:55 PM
You didn't have to compliment me ,I'm blushing right now!

Of course you do because my words were true

You are a textbook narcissist

Papastratosels26
01-17-2019, 11:55 PM
This is Average Russian looks
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190118/aaeb2b87708edd4476536de6db136068.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190118/14272c865ba47a09b01cf2b3ace7e53d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190118/8f4dc94fb37a2b1c0be882e6b5056f26.jpg

Dorian
01-18-2019, 12:00 AM
Of course you do because my words were true

You are a textbook narcissist

I'd prefer it if the world had more narcissists like Trump instead of crybaby-personalities like you,now if you want a serious response take a look at stears to see what real narcissistic personality disorder looks like and stop pretending you're Freud.

Tauromachos
01-18-2019, 12:03 AM
I'd prefer it if the world had more narcissists like Trump instead of crybaby-personalities like you,now if you want a serious response take a look at stears to see what real narcissistic personality disorder looks like and stop pretending you're Freud.

Typical for a narcissist

The problem is

The world is full of narcissists of any kind

Most people in power have always been narcissists and thats the reason why the world is such a mess like it is
and has been at least for 80% of mankinds history

Livin
01-18-2019, 12:07 AM
Typical for a narcissist

The problem is

Most people in power have always been narcissists and thats the reason why the world is such a mess like it is

Stop fighting guys,not in here plss!!!

Tauromachos
01-18-2019, 12:10 AM
Stop fighting guys,not in here plss!!!

If he stops quoting me i will stop replying:)

Narcissists have to learn that they can't always have the last word:)

It will do good to him afterall

Dorian
01-18-2019, 12:11 AM
Typical for a narcissist

The problem is

That's evolution and nature for you then bruh,without them leading the hordes you wouldn't be able to talk today about muh Greece muh Spartan,Macedonian etc warriors ,you can't have the pita whole and the dog full if you have such a moralistic approach but at the same time involving yourself in racial and nationalistic matters.

Sorry Livin.
If you want to answer,do it on hellenas-vlach aryans thread.

nightrider+
01-18-2019, 12:19 AM
Aren't you fully Pontic? Your father has kind of a Jew's hooked nose but otherwise they look Greek.

Livin
01-18-2019, 12:23 AM
Aren't you fully Pontic? Your father has kind of a Jew's hooked nose but otherwise they look Greek.

I am fully 100% from every fucking side.All my ancestors come from there.Actually in my family there is not even one west asian looking,witch is strange.The majority looks something between balkan/caucasus with many Dinarids and Alpines and from my mothers side the majority are swarthy meso-doli Meds who look more near eastern.

What classifications you give?

nightrider+
01-18-2019, 12:25 AM

Meh, who cares? Mother is med, father is dinarmenoid.

Marmara
01-18-2019, 12:29 AM
I'm surprised they don't look Gypsy.

nafz
01-18-2019, 12:31 AM
If he stops quoting me i will stop replying:)

Narcissists have to learn that they can't always have the last word:)

It will do good to him afterall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m34GUn0QqA

Tauromachos
01-18-2019, 12:33 AM

According to himself they should :)

Livin
01-18-2019, 12:33 AM

I am the one who looks :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Tauromachos
01-18-2019, 12:48 AM
I am the one who looks :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
https://i.imgur.com/Cuw1rif.gif?noredirect

kleenex
01-18-2019, 12:54 AM
Yes I would have to say your mother has a familiar look that could be Peloponnesian; Atlanto/Alpine Med. Your father look that is more Dinarid influenced. Where are your parents from?

Livin
01-18-2019, 12:55 AM
Yes I would have to say your mother has a familiar look that could be Peloponnesian; Atlanto/Alpine Med. Your father look that is more Dinarid influenced. Where are your parents from?

Τurkey

Tauromachos
01-18-2019, 01:02 AM
Τurkey

They are Pontic Greeks to say it better

Mr.G
01-18-2019, 01:06 AM
Your mom looks Med to me. I don't know if it's Atlanto or Pontid but I lean to Atlanto.

Your father looks Dinaro-Turanid.

Livin
01-18-2019, 01:08 AM
Your mom looks Med to me. I don't know if it's Atlanto or Pontid but I lean to Atlanto.

Your father looks Dinaro-Turanid.

Its his close-set eyes that give a pseudomongol vibe indeed.Its actually a Dinarid trait.Anyways ty!!!

Seth MacFarlane
01-18-2019, 01:14 AM
Mediterran + alpine for your mom
Your father is pontid with some Armeniod

Mr.G
01-18-2019, 01:20 AM
Its his close-set eyes that give a pseudomongol vibe indeed.Its actually a Dinarid trait.Anyways ty!!!

Yup, it's the eye shape and position that made me include Turanid in the classification. I can imagine him also as Dinaro-Alpine + Med.

How tall is he?

Livin
01-18-2019, 01:21 AM
Yup, it's the eye shape and position that made me include Turanid in the classification. I can imagine him also as Dinaro-Alpine + Med.

Υes,he is mostly Dinarid with maybe some med admixture.He is very brachy!!!

archangel
01-18-2019, 07:07 AM
Both of them are Turanids

HelloGuys
01-18-2019, 07:47 AM
Imo
Dad: Turanid + Pontid
Mom: Alpine + minor med probably

dosas
01-18-2019, 09:10 AM
I am fully 100% from every fucking side.All my ancestors come from there.Actually in my family there is not even one west asian looking,witch is strange.The majority looks something between balkan/caucasus with many Dinarids and Alpines and from my mothers side the majority are swarthy meso-doli Meds who look more near eastern.

That's because of the fact that some Pontians look like, either as:

a) Caucasian/Georgian (Lazica connection), and/or,
b) Ukranian (Azov-Crimean connection),

and not Armenian or Levantene or Turkish like you seem to think.

So, in a way, some Pontian looks (not Med) would definitely overlap with Slavic looks due to (b).

My Pontian grandad from Sevastopol definitely had had some sort of 'Russian vibe' to him, which he inherited to my brother (my brother was often mistaken as Eastern European when he lived in Scotland).

Catarinense1998
01-18-2019, 09:13 AM
Your mother looks very Mediterranean.

barkoo
01-18-2019, 11:22 AM
Father : Dinaricized Atlantid (North Pontid ?)
Mother : Atlantid + Med/Alpinid admix

Sikeliot
01-18-2019, 11:38 AM
Despite Pontic Greeks being similar genetically to Armenians, I don't think either parent looks Armenian.

Your father looks more Georgian or anything near the Black Sea. Your mother just looks Mediterranean (and more Southern European than anything else).

Livin
01-18-2019, 12:30 PM
Last Bump

dosas
01-18-2019, 02:24 PM
Despite Pontic Greeks being similar genetically to Armenians, I don't think either parent looks Armenian.

This is wrong and misinformation. I refer you to my post about the Greeks of the Black Sea (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?270080-Pontians-The-Greeks-of-the-Black-Sea).

Pontian/Pontic/Rum/Urum is a geographical term and not specifically an ethnic one.

The notion that, for example, the Pontian Rums of Crimea are genetically related to Armenians rather than the Peloponnese (where they come from) and the Ukranians, is laughable at best.

Faklon
01-18-2019, 02:28 PM
Both fall under the F spectrum of Angel likely, mother maybe leaning to B.

Father like an East-Balkan Dinaroid(F3) and mother like a Dinaric-Mediterranean(F1).

And yes, your parents could pass as some variance of "mainland Greeks". Especially father, somewhat eastern-leaning with close-set eyes and general outline but in the spectrum when mother looks like the stereotype of South and East Aegean.

Here are my parents for comparison that I don't think that they look very different mixes,

Father(full blooded Roumeliot/Thessalian)

https://i.ibb.co/4KzsvmR/father.png

Maybe somewhat leaning towards West-Balkanic dinricized types.

Mother(half Thessalian half-East Aegean)

https://i.ibb.co/kmcpF9x/mother.png

https://i.ibb.co/vB5gqq1/faklonyoung13.jpg

Maybe leaning towards alpinoid types.

Faklon
01-18-2019, 02:29 PM
DINARICIZED CASHMASTERS OF SUPERDORIAN OVERALL

Livin
01-18-2019, 02:41 PM
DINARICIZED CASHMASTERS OF SUPERDORIAN OVERALL

Dude,your pops looks english/british as fuck xddd!!!!

Rgvgjhvv
01-18-2019, 02:52 PM
Τurkey

Stfu

Faklon
01-18-2019, 02:52 PM
Dude,your pops looks english/british as fuck xddd!!!!

Maybe could pass in some spectrum of Italy to Hungary along with Balkans but I don't think he looks British. They usually display some distinct UP traits.

Rgvgjhvv
01-18-2019, 02:54 PM
This is wrong and misinformation. I refer you to my post about the Greeks of the Black Sea (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?270080-Pontians-The-Greeks-of-the-Black-Sea).

Pontian/Pontic/Rum/Urum is a geographical term and not specifically an ethnic one.

The notion that, for example, the Pontian Rums of Crimea are genetically related to Armenians rather than the Peloponnese (where they come from) and the Ukranians, is laughable at best.

Yes but this is TA and most people are really stupid

Livin
01-18-2019, 02:56 PM
Maybe could pass in some spectrum of Italy to Hungary along with Balkans but I don't think he looks British. They usually display some distinct UP traits.

He looks pan-euro but i think he can pass as a Keltic-Nordic or Kelticized something in british isles.Your mother indeed she looks south european and more specific Greek/ south italian.

Livin
01-18-2019, 04:24 PM

Your father looks more Georgian or anything near the Black Sea. Your mother just looks Mediterranean (and more Southern European than anything else).

We are genetically the same indeed,but we it comes to phenotypes we don't look exactly the same.I think armenians are hardcore mesopotamians in faces more close to assyrians in look.

rein
01-21-2019, 11:33 PM
What you mean slav?Slavs are not all the same.You mean YUGO(aka serb/croat)?

If you said he was Romanian I wouldn’t question.

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:39 PM
If you said he was Romanian I wouldn’t question.

My pops?He looks balkan?

Tauromachos
01-21-2019, 11:43 PM
My pops?He looks balkan?

No Santa Claus