01-20-2019, 09:54 AM
[aftermath

Dna8
01-20-2019, 09:57 AM
"VERY"?

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 10:00 AM
"VERY"?

Look at his lips. Very far wide and very essentially pump. Actually he is naturally born with those. He is a close acquitance.

Dna8
01-20-2019, 10:04 AM
Look at his lips. Very far wide and very essentially pump. Actually he is naturally born with those. He is a close acquitance.

He reminds me of a Romanian friend I had..

Maybe OP subject's best pass in Europe is north east of mainland Greece?

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 10:05 AM
He reminds me of a Romanian friend I had..

Maybe OP subject's best pass in Europe is north east of mainland Greece?

What's your classification? To me he seems depigmated North African. Maybe that's me. Not Romanian at all. He is from Southern Greece actually.

Dna8
01-20-2019, 10:08 AM
What's your classification? To me he seems depigmated North African. Maybe that's me. Not Romanian at all. He is from Southern Greece actually.

Hard one to classify..

Ponto-Dinarid?

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 10:12 AM
Hard one to classify..

Ponto-Dinarid?

No, definitely we shouldn't force him into little balloons of classifications. Pontids have almost no lips. Dinarids have lips but don't have that nose and lips structure. It's really weird.

Wait for others who are more experts on the field.

Dna8
01-20-2019, 10:15 AM
No, definitely we shouldn't force him into little balloons of classifications. Pontids have almost no lips. Dinarids have lips but don't have that nose and lips structure. It's really weird.

Wait for others who are more experts on the field.

Yeah, it'll be interesting.. I have a Ukrainian friend who is also similar in appearance to him..

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 10:16 AM
Yeah, it'll be interesting.. I have a Ukrainian friend who is also similar in appearance to him..

Show him to me.

Dna8
01-20-2019, 10:19 AM
Show him to me.

Sorry.. I'll only post pics of myself on TA..

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 10:23 AM
Sorry.. I'll only post pics of myself on TA..

Dude, I won't steal your friend's pics which are truly personally uninteresting to me, chill. I am anthropologically curious about your friend's similarity to my acquitance and since we are a friendly community under the surface I don't think anyone would bother to stalk your friend. It's your choice but still, big fucking deal. You leave me at a cliffhanger.

Dna8
01-20-2019, 10:28 AM
Dude, I won't steal your friend's pics which are truly personally uninteresting to me, chill. I am anthropologically curious about your friend's similarity to my acquitance and since we are a friendly community under the surface I don't think anyone would bother to stalk your friend. It's your choice but still, big fucking deal. You leave me at a cliffhanger.

It's nothing personal.. just a general rule I have..

Dna8
01-20-2019, 10:29 AM
Didn't mean to give you physico-anthropologist's blue balls..

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 10:34 AM
It's nothing personal.. just a general rule I have..

No, knock off your general rule because it's annoying and definitionally illogical. Learn you actually in fact literally are mystically clinging to an unsubstantiated general rule that makes no sense. I am not here to intented to push you or force you because I am not physically typing behind your keyboard or put you a gun at your temple but you are non-personally offending me, bro. No offense, you are chewing me the "typicalities" of the bullshit of an office worker. "General rule" and bullshit. It's between me and you. No cat, no damage. Don't be a coldass. Cmon, cut it.

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 10:36 AM
Didn't mean to give you physico-anthropologist's blue balls..

You did tho. You blue-balled me hard. You stole my liver. You didn't give me the cocaina. You can still sent me pm.

Sacrificed Ram
01-20-2019, 10:53 AM
Really weird because is an arabid look in Greece.

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 11:02 AM
Really weird because is an arabid look in Greece.

Arabids don't have such huge lips and wide. Those are Siwa-level phenotype lips or Negroid-esque. Or probably he is a African Alpinoid/Lybyid? Egyptid? Really he seems to collapse the taxonomy barriers.

Vojnik
01-20-2019, 11:18 AM
Gay?

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 11:37 AM
Gay?

Wut?

Vojnik
01-20-2019, 11:42 AM
Wut?

He looks gay. Plus ear ring on the right side.

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 11:48 AM
He looks gay. Plus ear ring on the right side.

What do you assume as "he looks gay"? That's quite excessively illogical to assume. Plus, earrings are not gay. Hahahaha earrings are gay? Please don't say those things outside because they are going to make fun of you. Contrary my friend, they are making fun of you for distorting earrings as gay and not wearing earrings.

You are obviously not aware that wearing earrings is associated with renegade behavior, no-bullshit attitude, uncompromising sturdiness, heavy metal, horror games gore, darkιλα which are all substantially manly. To be durably unwavering to stimuli is actually a characteristic of a man. If anything you are a sissy for not wearing earrings, wearing G-string and not a black T-shirt of your identity. Usually gay men hide being comfortable stuff, comfortable 2000s Shakira music, sklyladika. Never saw a gay guy wearing an earring, ever. So you are saying them bullshits again. Nobody takes you seriously if you say earrings are gay ahahahahaha!!!

Watch out, you are expiring my kindness. Behave. I am not accepting your stupid trolling especially from little kids such as yourself who have not be weaned.

cyberlorian
01-20-2019, 11:57 AM
Dinarid--Pontid. Looks Balkan.

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 12:04 PM
Dinarid--Pontid. Looks Balkan.

No, he must be something else. His lip structure is definitely not fitting for Pontid. Dinarids don't have those massive lip structure. Could he have Siwa or a Berbero-Negroid admixture that is not expressed on his skin? I dunno. I really don't have any idea.

cyberlorian
01-20-2019, 12:06 PM
No, he must be something else. His lip structure is definitely not fitting for Pontid. Dinarids don't have those massive lip structure. Could he have Siwa or a Berbero-Negroid admixture that is not expressed on his skin? I dunno. I really don't have any idea.

Maybe there might be some Berberid influence but I have met some Albanians, Bosnians and Montenegrins who look like him.

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 12:07 PM
Maybe there might be some Berberid influence but I have met some Albanians, Bosnians and Montenegrins who look like him.

One of the reasons I think his type is missing from classification tablets.

cyberlorian
01-20-2019, 12:08 PM

Meds such as Atlanto Meds, Gracile Meds, Pontids and maybe even North Pontids sometimes have thicker lips due true residual Berber admix.

Blondie
01-20-2019, 12:08 PM

Because balkanites have north african and middle eastern admixture, it's called 600 years old ottoman rule.

I think he is simple Pontid

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 12:14 PM
Because balkanites have north african and middle eastern admixture, it's called 600 years old ottoman rule.

I think he is simple Pontid

Ottomans don't really look like as in the manner you believe they look like. Furthermore that's nonsense. Turkish didn't really intermix with the locals, they exercised power mainly. If they did, that's not the phenotype they produce. That's some Paleo-European imo.

Many pages from taxonomy are missing.

Vojnik
01-20-2019, 12:22 PM
What do you assume as "he looks gay"? That's quite excessively illogical to assume. Plus, earrings are not gay. Hahahaha earrings are gay? Please don't say those things outside because they are going to make fun of you. Contrary my friend, they are making fun of you for distorting earrings as gay and not wearing earrings.

You are obviously not aware that wearing earrings is associated with renegade behavior, no-bullshit attitude, uncompromising sturdiness, heavy metal, horror games gore, darkιλα which are all substantially manly. To be durably unwavering to stimuli is actually a characteristic of a man. If anything you are a sissy for not wearing earrings, wearing G-string and not a black T-shirt of your identity. Usually gay men hide being comfortable stuff, comfortable 2000s Shakira music, sklyladika. Never saw a gay guy wearing an earring, ever. So you are saying them bullshits again. Nobody takes you seriously if you say earrings are gay ahahahahaha!!!

Watch out, you are expiring my kindness. Behave. I am not accepting your stupid trolling especially from little kids such as yourself who have not be weaned.

Stupid cunt.

Earrings are not gay, wearing an earring on the right ear only is seen as gay.

Plus i did not ask if he is gay as an insult.

Blondie
01-20-2019, 12:23 PM
Ottomans don't really look like as in the manner you believe they look like. Furthermore that's nonsense. Turkish didn't really intermix with the locals, they exercised power mainly. If they did, that's not the phenotype they produce. That's some Paleo-European imo.

Many pages from taxonomy are missing.

Turks mixed with locals as well: rape, harem, sex slavery, local wife

Vojnik
01-20-2019, 12:25 PM
http://www.nab.org/documents/newsRoom/photos/Elton_John_hi.jpg

Joso
01-20-2019, 12:26 PM
pontid+gipsy

Vojnik
01-20-2019, 12:27 PM

Alot of the 'turks' were actually janissaries. Balkan children who were stolen and converted to islam and taught to hate and fight against their own people.

DarknessWin
01-20-2019, 12:29 PM
Norid - Alpine

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 12:31 PM

Harems locally occured at their homeland. Rapes were a scattered number of counted instances, counted on fingers.

Blondie
01-20-2019, 12:32 PM
Norid - Alpine

Are you joking? This is Norid-Alpine:

https://ujszo.com/sites/default/files/styles/pl_article_full_lead/public/lead_image/unnamed_2_1.jpg

This guy is more darker with full different face type.

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 12:41 PM
Stupid cunt.

Earrings are not gay, wearing an earring on the right ear only is seen as gay.

Plus i did not ask if he is gay as an insult.

ελα αμορφωτε μαλακακο την ειπες την μαλακια σου ξαναπεστην ενα πουτανακι εισαι που ο πακιστανος σου δεν σου εχυσε αρκετα στο στομα και μας τσαμπουρλολογας τις ομοφοβικες παπαροσυνες σου. Να! Και πλοκ. Αντε τσακισου φυγε γκεουλα μπαγλαμα το αγορι σου περιμενει να σου χυσει ξανα. Δεν φταιμε εμεις που με τα μεγαλα χειλη μας παίρνουμε παρτουζα και ειμαστε αντρες την μιλφαρα την μανα σου και το γουσταρει που τα χοντρά ανοιχτα χειλη μας κάνουν ατελειωτο γκαυλομουνοχειλη. Και στον ΠΟΥΤΣΟ να το βαλει πιο άντρας παλι είναι απο σενα χαχαχαχα!! Έλεος πια τρολλινγκ απο τσουτσεκια σαν εσενα δεν ανέχομαι ούτε να προσβάλλεις ανθρώπους που δεν ξέρεις. Μας εχεις πρηξει τους ορχεις. Άντε σάλτσα τώρα πολύ μας γκαστρωθηκες.

DarknessWin
01-20-2019, 12:42 PM
Are you joking? This is Norid-Alpine:

https://ujszo.com/sites/default/files/styles/pl_article_full_lead/public/lead_image/unnamed_2_1.jpg

This guy is more darker with full different face type.

Maybe you are just clueless at classifications???
Your pic is 100% Norid with closer side to Nordic than to Dinarid (somewhere 80% Nordid 20% Dinarid)

The man in OP is Norid+Alpine with an Alpine side of more than 70% (full lips came from this alpine)
and a Norid type mix with somewhere 70% Dinarid 30% Nordid

So he is actually a mix of Alpine 70 % , Dinarid 25% and 5% Nordid or simply generic term Norid+Alpine

Clueless people like you get in nerves

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 12:47 PM
Your pic is 100% Norid with closer side to Nordic than to Dinarid (somewhere 80% Nordid 20% Dinarid)

The man in OP is Norid+Alpine with an Alpine side of more than 70% (full lips came from this alpine)

So he is actually a mix of Alpine 70 % , Dinarid 25% and 5% Nordid or simply generic term Norid+Alpine

I don't think Alpine gives you nigga lips. Alpine have a rather small mouth due to mountainous climate.

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 12:49 PM

I don't think Alpine gives you nigga lips. Alpine have a rather small mouth due to mountainous climate. Norids are slender.

Blondie
01-20-2019, 12:51 PM

The girl in my pic is not Nordid, but Norid, typical central european. The nordid type is very pale, with light blonde hair not dark blonde.
Norid + Alpine is central european, this greek guy does't look central european but very north african, middle eastern. No offense but he would be gypsie in Hungary.

arkas
01-20-2019, 12:52 PM
He looks somewhat Dinarid in my opinion, I don't think he looks VERY weird but maybe just a-typical for a Greek. He actually looks like an Italian Australian guy I went to high school with lol

Blondie
01-20-2019, 12:56 PM
del

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 12:58 PM
He looks somewhat Dinarid in my opinion, I don't think he looks VERY weird but maybe just a-typical for a Greek. He actually looks like an Italian Australian guy I went to high school with lol

Weird 'cuz his first name seems very Italian but without necessarily being Italian himself.

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 01:00 PM
The girl in my pic is not Nordid, but Norid, typical central european. The nordid type is very pale, with light blonde hair not dark blonde.
Norid + Alpine is central european, this greek guy does't look central european but very north african, middle eastern. No offense but he would be gypsie in Hungary.

That makes no sense, gypsies are like this gypsy guy here, they look like they suffer from microstomia. Nothing gypsy about him.

Token
01-20-2019, 01:02 PM
Nothing weird about this guy.

Phenix
01-20-2019, 01:09 PM
Trans-Med + Turanid and Dinarid.

No need to depigment him, he can pass here any time.

Phenix
01-20-2019, 01:10 PM
Double post.

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 01:16 PM
Trans-Med + Turanid and Dinarid.

No need to depigment him, he can pass here any time.

As soon as I spotted "Turanid" I stopped thinking... My best guess is Siwa/Moorish-type/Berberid with some Negroid probably (Brunn?)+ Gracile Mediterranean + minor Dinarid. It's just that his Berberid/Siwa/Moorish is medium to minor therefore not contributing much.

Vojnik
01-20-2019, 01:22 PM
Norid? wow wow wow.

Eastern88
01-20-2019, 01:26 PM
101 % Ancient Greek from Sparta

Papastratosels26
01-20-2019, 01:31 PM
Dinarid - Alpine

Joso
01-20-2019, 01:35 PM

lol Alpines don't have full lips, they generally have very thin lips:

https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe124.jpg
https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe141.jpg
https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe113.jpg
https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe145.jpg
https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe122.jpg
https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe123.jpg
https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe143.jpg
https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe111.jpg

Livin
01-20-2019, 01:40 PM
He has med lips.

Sikeliot
01-20-2019, 01:42 PM
Some sort of Med-Berid look I would usually associate with the western Mediterranean.

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 01:45 PM
Some sort of Med-Berid look I would usually associate with the western Mediterranean.

Actually BERID makes sense!!

The Great Uniter
01-20-2019, 01:49 PM
101 % Ancient Greek from Sparta

Berid is predominant in very Southern Greece (Pelopponese).

Sikeliot
01-20-2019, 01:49 PM
Actually BERID makes sense!!

When I see him I think Portuguese, Spanish, or an atypical North African.

Somehow these types still exist in southern Greece which is surprising, but they do.

Livin
01-20-2019, 01:52 PM

He can pass easy as a south italian.

PT Tagus
01-20-2019, 01:52 PM
He looks more Iberian than Greek. Greeks tend to have Pontid influence.

Mostly Gracile-Med.

Phenix
01-20-2019, 02:03 PM
As soon as I spotted "Turanid" I stopped thinking... My best guess is Siwa/Moorish-type/Berberid with some Negroid probably (Brunn?)+ Gracile Mediterranean + minor Dinarid. It's just that his Berberid/Siwa/Moorish is medium to minor therefore not contributing much.

After unthinking much, he could be Berberid + Dinarid.

Aspirin
01-20-2019, 02:30 PM
Looks Gypsy

Seth MacFarlane
01-20-2019, 03:10 PM
Dinarid pontid mix , he just has fill lips doesent make him North African ...

Tauromachos
01-20-2019, 03:25 PM
He looks more Iberian than Greek. Greeks tend to have Pontid influence.

Mostly Gracile-Med.

They don't need to have Pontid influence

In all of Southern Europe Gracile Meds are not uncommon including
Greece its just that Apricity autists don't want to acknowledge it

Read here:http://humanphenotypes.net/GracileMediterranid.html

Mediterranid proper, smaller than other Mediterranids: the most gracile type of Europe. Appears first in Mesolithic groups of Palestine (Natufians). Common in Iberia, Southern Italy, Mediterranean islands, Western France, Southern Greece, Northern Tunisia

Also the border between Pontid and Gracile Med types aren't even clear
Both are Mediteranid looks
There are people in South East Europe classified as Pontids who actually don't look realy different
from some Iberians classified as Gracile Med.
But in general Pontids are thought of as being more similar to the Atlanto Meds of Iberia

Both

Dna8
01-20-2019, 09:50 PM
I don't think there is anything Roma about this guy.. Trans med of some kind.. I agree Iberia/Italy are good passes.. also Balkans IMO