PDA

View Full Version : Triest is Slovenian

Pages : [1] 2

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 06:10 PM
https://www.themaparchive.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/b9d24ee63e043d9dae72d8cfeefe8ff8/A/x/Ax01154.jpg

Entire surrounding of this city used to be ethnic Slovene. Before that, part of Austrian Empire. This was most prosperous era for city also.

Ülev
01-20-2019, 06:14 PM
we're going to have fun this night, subscribed
Italo-Balkan war

:popcorn:

Alenka
01-20-2019, 06:18 PM
Entire surrounding of this city used to be ethnic Slovene. Before that, part of Austrian Empire. This was most prosperous era for city also.
Entire Slovenian coastline used to be ethnic Italian. We are in no place to talk.

You take some and you lose some.

MinervaItalica
01-20-2019, 06:18 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f8/Kingdom_of_Italy_1942_with_provinces.svg/800px-Kingdom_of_Italy_1942_with_provinces.svg.png?15480 11897810

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 06:19 PM
Entire Slovenian coastline used to be ethnic Italian. We are in no place to talk.

You take some and you lose some.
https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29822594

Blondie
01-20-2019, 06:24 PM
Pola was a base of austro-hungarian navy.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 06:26 PM
Pola was a base of austro-hungarian navy.

Yes, with Triest as main civilian port for Austrian side, and Fiume for Hungarian. This was golden times for Triest, now it's a shithole.

Mingle
01-20-2019, 06:28 PM
Make a public poll.

MinervaItalica
01-20-2019, 06:32 PM
Make a public poll.

And what a public poll would mean on a forum like this about this subject where even people who come from other countries and don't know a shit can vote?
Trieste was and always been Italian. Op according to his profile info is Croat so if he's really Croat should mind his country and not Slovenia or Italy affairs.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 06:33 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f8/Kingdom_of_Italy_1942_with_provinces.svg/800px-Kingdom_of_Italy_1942_with_provinces.svg.png?15480 11897810

https://nzhistory.govt.nz/files/styles/fullsize/public/Austro_Hungary_1000.jpg?itok=nNOM00Mf

Impaler
01-20-2019, 06:36 PM
Trieste is Italian and always been, no Slovenian. There is no evidence that Trieste was ever Slovenian.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 06:37 PM
And what a public poll would mean on a forum like this about this subject where even people who come from other countries and don't know a shit can vote?
Trieste was and always been Italian. Op according to his profile info is Croat so if he's really Croat should mind his country and not Slovenia or Italy affairs.

''Always Italian'', you mean since 1918 lol. My father is ethnic Slovenian dude. I'm entitled to discuss Triest as much as any Italian is.

MinervaItalica
01-20-2019, 06:37 PM
https://nzhistory.govt.nz/files/styles/fullsize/public/Austro_Hungary_1000.jpg?itok=nNOM00Mf

Do you like when you were servants of the Austrians? :laugh:

Thank the Italian who contribute to the creation of your modern day country. While we fought for our nations you were liking Austrians boots. :laugh:

MinervaItalica
01-20-2019, 06:38 PM
''Always Italian'', you mean since 1918 lol

Yes Italian speaking and culturally majority even when it wasn't Italian territory yet.

Blondie
01-20-2019, 06:39 PM
Yes, with Triest as main civilian port for Austrian side, and Fiume for Hungarian. This was golden times for Triest, now it's a shithole.

I agree, Austria-Hungary was european great power, rich and advanced, the french and austro-hungarian living standards was almost on same level. We were the central european civilization and culture, but everything was ruined by chasuvinism, idiotism and nationalist. Look around: Hungary, Austria, Czechia, Slovakia, Croatia, Romania are all weakly insignificant small satellite states, puppets of Brussels or Russia. The break-up of Austria-Hungary was one of the greatest tragedy of Central Europe.

Kaspias
01-20-2019, 06:39 PM
Also :)

https://i.ibb.co/qpJwgxn/Bulgarians-in-1912.jpg

Blondie
01-20-2019, 06:40 PM

Thank the Italian who contribute to the creation of your modern day country. While we fought for our nations you were liking Austrians boots. :laugh:

Croats were not servants of austrians, Croatia belonged to Kingdom of Hungary, we were in personal union.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 06:41 PM
Trieste is Italian and always been, no Slovenian. There is no evidence that Trieste was ever Slovenian.

It was Austrian for far longer than Italian, as were Slovene lands. Not dropping facts Italians were always present there though. They're more Central European culturally compared to rest of Italy, and many feel nostalgic towards Habsburg Monarchy.

Mingle
01-20-2019, 06:41 PM

Just curious what people would vote for. It doesn't change anything of course :p

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 06:43 PM

This

I agree, Austria-Hungary was european great power, rich and advanced, the french and austro-hungarian living standards was almost on same level. We were the central european civilization and culture, but everything was ruined by chasuvinism, idiotism and nationalist. Look around: Hungary, Austria, Czechia, Slovakia, Croatia, Romania are all weakly insignificant small satellite states, puppets of Brussels or Russia. The break-up of Austria-Hungary was one of the greatest tragedy of Central Europe.

Pribislav

AU was known as "prison of nations."

MinervaItalica
Croats were not servants of austrians, Croatia belonged to Kingdom of Hungary, we were in personal union.

Personal Union my ass. Austrian nobility was always the ruling body.

They're more Central European culturally compared to rest of Italy, and many feel nostalgic towards Habsburg Monarchy.

Again you're claiming things you don't really know... i wonder in what era you live. Not 2019 for sure.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 06:45 PM

Orthodox Christians were foreign element for sure, that caused breakdown of the country.

Blondie
01-20-2019, 06:46 PM

According to ultra nationalist chauvinist idiots.

Blondie
01-20-2019, 06:48 PM

Again you're claiming things you don't really know... i wonder in what era you live. Not 2019 for sure.

Pls educate yourself:

"However, kingship over all of Croatia would not be achieved until the reign of his successor Coloman. With the coronation of King Coloman as "King of Croatia and Dalmatia" in Biograd in 1102, the two kingdoms of Croatia and Hungary were united under one crown.[18][19] Although the precise terms of this relationship became a matter of dispute in the 19th century, it is believed that Coloman created a kind of personal union between the two kingdoms. "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Hungary

Comocudostrouxas
01-20-2019, 06:49 PM
Austrians used to rule Croats, Hungarians, Slovenes and other backward Eastern Europeans and they are proud for being slaves for centuries at the hands of Germans lol.

MinervaItalica
01-20-2019, 06:51 PM
Pls educate yourself:

"However, kingship over all of Croatia would not be achieved until the reign of his successor Coloman. With the coronation of King Coloman as "King of Croatia and Dalmatia" in Biograd in 1102, the two kingdoms of Croatia and Hungary were united under one crown.[18][19] Although the precise terms of this relationship became a matter of dispute in the 19th century, it is believed that Coloman created a kind of personal union between the two kingdoms. "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Hungary

Again, Hapsburg monarchy and Austrian nobility were the ruling body. Croatia and Hungary had barely any power insed the crown. Until 1867 when Hungary got some sort of importance but you always took orders from the Austrian Emperor.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 06:51 PM
Open the link I posted dude. Italians expressing their feelings about Trieste past and present. It's demographically oldest city in Italy with huge population loss. Economy obviously suffers since Rome turned Triest from important port to sleepy provincial town.

Blondie
01-20-2019, 06:55 PM
Austrians used to rule Croats, Hungarians, Slovenes and other backward Eastern Europeans and they are proud for being slaves for centuries at the hands of Germans lol.

Hungary and Croatia were never austrian territories like Slovenia or Czechia. Officially there was personal union between Hungary and Austria and alwyas has been.

Pribislav
01-20-2019, 06:56 PM
Orthodox Christians were foreign element for sure, that caused breakdown of the country.

I hate Juseit bastard AU. They stole Bosnia and Herzegovina from us in 1878.
My great-great-grandfather was mobisiled in AU army and sented against Serbia on Cer 1914. Thanks God he essaped on the Serbian side.
Serbia humiliated AU on Cer and Kolubara
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kolubara

Brother of my great-great-grandfather was sented against Italians in Tyrol. He was captured by Italians, and spent some period in Sicily as war prisoner.

Both of them survived war.

Blondie
01-20-2019, 06:59 PM
Again, Hapsburg monarchy and Austrian nobility were the ruling body. Croatia and Hungary had barely any power insed the crown. Until 1867 when Hungary got some sort of importance but you always took orders from the Austrian Emperor.

It was only in Absolutism and the austrian emperor was lawful hungarian king too, not a foreign person.

Comocudostrouxas
01-20-2019, 07:00 PM
Hungary and Croatia were never austrian territories like Slovenia or Czechia. Officially there was personal union between Hungary and Austria and alwyas has been.

A ''union'' in which all the emperors/kings and most high-ranking nobles were Germans. Get over it, you were slaves for centuries.

MinervaItalica
01-20-2019, 07:01 PM
It was only in Absolutism and the austrian emperor was lawful hungarian king too, not a foreign person.

But it was not ethnic Hungarian, like the whole Habsburg house. You're delusional if you think the Austrian emperor did Hungary interests before Austria.

Blondie
01-20-2019, 07:05 PM
A ''union'' in which all the emperors/kings and most high-ranking nobles were Germans. Get over it, you were slaves for centuries.

You are an idiot, the hungarian nobles were hungarians not germans and you know nothing about Austria-Hungary.

Historical hungarian noble families:
https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kateg%C3%B3ria:Magyar_t%C3%B6rt%C3%A9nelmi_csal%C3 %A1dok

Only few family was german.

Blondie
01-20-2019, 07:07 PM
But it was not ethnic Hungarian, like the whole Habsburg house. You're delusional if you think the Austrian emperor did Hungary interests before Austria.

Which Emperor? For example Franz Joseph and Charles I were not austria centrists.

Pribislav
01-20-2019, 07:09 PM
Only one Austrian foeld marshal in history among South Slavs was Serb Svetozar Borojević https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svetozar_Borojević

Bečki konjušari (Slovenians and Croatians) can only dream to had such high ranked man of own nationality in AU army.

In Military Frontier most forces were Serbs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier#Demographics

Krajinians (force of Military Frontier) were the strongest military force of Austria for centuries.

Licantropo
01-20-2019, 07:11 PM

I'm sure he's not even Croatian and just want to stir up shit.
This kind of idiotic threads can just be opened by a retard and a troll.

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 07:33 PM
Triest should then be Slovenian, Tyrol Austrian, the Aosta Valley French but Corsica could become Italian. I'd say that if Italy would ever want to "stabilize" (colonize) Libya, we should, quite simply, look the other way and give it our tacit recognition.

Freeroostah
01-20-2019, 07:38 PM

Much better. You forgot Corsica

Licantropo
01-20-2019, 07:42 PM

If we want to split hair even Nice in France was Italian.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 07:45 PM

You're pretty dumb to put modern nationalist perspective in medieval and early modern relations, when ethnic origin was less important compared to obedience to King, or Pope. Especially for nobility

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 07:46 PM
My great-great-grandfather was mobisiled in AU army and sented against Serbia on Cer 1914. Thanks God he essaped on the Serbian side.
Serbia humiliated AU on Cer and Kolubara
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kolubara

Brother of my great-great-grandfather was sented against Italians in Tyrol. He was captured by Italians, and spent some period in Sicily as war prisoner.

Both of them survived war.

They couldn't stole something that was never Serbian before dumbass. It was ex-Turkish territory with distinct political history from Belgrade Pashaluk, and former vassal of Hungarian-Croatian Kingdom.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 07:49 PM
But it was not ethnic Hungarian, like the whole Habsburg house.

Like almost every royal House in Europe.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 07:52 PM
Only one Austrian foeld marshal in history among South Slavs was Serb Svetozar Borojević https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svetozar_Borojević

Bečki konjušari (Slovenians and Croatians) can only dream to had such high ranked man of own nationality in AU army.

In Military Frontier most forces were Serbs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier#Demographics

Krajinians (force of Military Frontier) were the strongest military force of Austria for centuries.

You can't be more pathetic dude, claiming a man that was a Croat by his own identification and who despised Serbia. He was as much Serb as Napoleon was Italian.

Boroević himself stated many times that he was a Croat and that Croatia was his homeland, while he is often simply called "Croatian".

Blondie
01-20-2019, 07:52 PM
Like almost every royal House in Europe.

Yes Habsburgs ruled Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and some other territories too.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 07:56 PM

I'm not a troll lmao and I speak fluent Croatian. My results show exactly what I am. But yes, Corsica and part of south France like Nice make sense to be Italian.

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 08:00 PM
I'm not a troll lmao and I speak fluent Croatian. My results show exactly what I am. But yes, Corsica and part of south France like Nice make sense to be Italian.

Nice and the surrounding area actually voted to become part of France back in "them old days". Culturally speaking, they would be better off with Italy though.

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 08:01 PM
Yes Habsburgs ruled Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and some other territories too.

Until we, thankfully, sent the bloody bastards packing !

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 08:03 PM
Nice and the surrounding area actually voted to become part of France back in "them old days". Culturally speaking, they would be better off with Italy though.

ok, didn't know that. Still keeping Corsica French not Italian doesn't make any sense on the other hand.

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 08:05 PM
ok, didn't know that. Still keeping Corsica French not Italian doesn't make any sense on the other hand.

Corsica never had a vote on the matter. It was simply taken.

Licantropo
01-20-2019, 08:10 PM

Garibaldi who was born in Nice said that the vote was blatantly faked actually.

Corsica never had a vote on the matter. It was simply taken.

Corse was given to France to pay debts accumulated, it was not taken.

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 08:12 PM
Garibaldi who was born in Nice said that the vote was blatantly faked actually.

So claims Garibaldi.

Tschaikisten
01-20-2019, 08:12 PM

Funny to see how modern Croats are trying to represent that period of their history as a paradise on Earth and freedom. Even their own ancestors who were generally German and Hungarian cocksuckers would be ashamed of that.

And of course, Istria fiume e Dalmazia nè slovenia nè croazia.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 08:15 PM
Funny to see how modern Croats are trying to represent that period of their history as a paradise on Earth and freedom. Even their own ancestors who were generally German and Hungarian cocksuckers would be ashamed of that.

While your ancestors sucked Turkish cock for centuries. That's why Danubian Federation was living idea well into 20th century. Nobody said anything about paradise. Just another Serbian manipulation. You're just mad we want nothing to do with you ever again.

Blondie
01-20-2019, 08:17 PM

And of course, Istria fiume e Dalmazia nè slovenia nè croazia.

There is a big difference between "cocksuckers" and friends. Croats and hungarians were/are friends, we fought together against ottoman islamization, mongols and soviets. Germany was always our one of the most important ally against invaders. Croats, hungarians, germans have good historical friendship.

Licantropo
01-20-2019, 08:17 PM
So claims Garibaldi.

Yeah but a quarter of the population went back to Italy after the vote, so he could be not that far from truth.
The quarter was principally made up by rich families. Poors of course had not money to buy a new house in Italy or start new activities and remained there.

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 08:18 PM
Yeah but a quarter of the population went back to Italy after the vote, so he could be not that far from truth.
The quarter was principally made up by rich families. Poors of course had not money to buy a new house in Italy or start new activities.

Of course. But let's not forget that Italy made up some weird claims in the past - selling its alliance partners AH and Germany down the river for Fiume and South Tyrol (where there were no Italians - particularly in the mostly German-speaking areas of Tyrol) comes to mind.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 08:19 PM
There is a big difference between "cocksuckers" and friends. Croats and hungarians were/are friends, we fought together against ottoman islamization, mongols and soviets. Germany was always our one of the most important ally against invaders. Croats, hungarians, germans have good historical friendship.

Yes, if we exculde 19th century. Certanly better than Croatian-Serbian relations.

Licantropo
01-20-2019, 08:20 PM
Of course. But let's not forget that Italy made up some weird claims in the past - selling its alliance partners AH and Germany down the river for Fiume and South Tyrol (where there were no Italians - particularly in the mostly German-speaking areas of Tyrol) comes to mind.

More than Italy it was the Savoy house.
Btw the fact that rich families went back means that Garibaldi was right.

Tschaikisten
01-20-2019, 08:20 PM
While your ancestors sucked Turkish cock for centuries. That's why Danubian Federation was living idea well into 20th century. Nobody said anything about paradise. Just another Serbian manipulation. You're just mad we want nothing to do with you ever again.

Unlike your ancestors who were slaves of German and Hungarian nobility, my paternal ancestors were free people who lived in the mountains, far away from Ottomans.

On the other hand, some of my ancestors were Šajkaši (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%A0ajka%C5%A1i), and they were not forced to suck and pay taxes to Habsburgs.

Tschaikisten
01-20-2019, 08:21 PM
There is a big difference between "cocksuckers" and friends. Croats and hungarians were/are friends, we fought together against ottoman islamization, mongols and soviets.
We have seen that love in 1848, and even before.

Blondie
01-20-2019, 08:22 PM
Yes, if we exculde 19th century. Certanly better than Croatian-Serbian relations.

Yes, the hungarian-croat war in 1848 was wrong.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 08:23 PM
Unlike your ancestors who were slaves of German and Hungarian nobility, my paternal ancestors were free people who lived in the mountains, far away from Ottomans.

On the other hand, some of my ancestors were Šajkaši (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%A0ajka%C5%A1i), and they were not forced to suck and pay taxes to Habsburgs.

If that makes you feel better, have it dude. Why do you think sturdy, God-fearing and hard-working peasants were less worthy than some filthy bandits living in mountains like wild animals, robbing anyone who passes by to survive ? Lol majority of ethnic Germans and Hungarians also descend from peasants. No shame in it man, was higher civilisation than some dinaric Talibans.

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 08:24 PM
More than Italy it was the Savoy house.

With the Savoy House gone, Italy should hand over South Tyrol and Fiume to its rightful owners.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 08:25 PM
Yes, the hungarian-croat war in 1848 was wrong.

It was product of rising nationalism in old feudal societies.

Tschaikisten
01-20-2019, 08:28 PM
No shame in it man, was higher civilisation than some dinaric Talibans.

They have break you free from your dear German and Hungarian lords in 1918, when people of Zagreb welcomed them as saviors. Croats from Herzegovina and Dalmatia were largest sacrifices in 90ths in the war with us, you are even ashamed of your own people, because you are übermensch Central Euro white german slave.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 08:33 PM
They have break you free from your dear German and Hungarian lords in 1918, when people of Zagreb welcomed them as saviors. Croats from Herzegovina and Dalmatia were largest sacrifices in 90ths in the war with us, you are even ashamed of your own people, because you are übermensch Central Euro white german slave.

You dinaric Alphas overestimate yourself when it comes to leadership (be Croat or Serb). You're good for war and sports, I'll give you that, but you picked up too much Turkish customs (like rule of stronger, tribalism) to be positive influence on any country. Two objectively biggest leaders of my country were both from northwestern region - Tito and Tuđman. Enough said.

Tschaikisten
01-20-2019, 08:35 PM
Two objectively biggest leaders of my country were both from northwestern region - Tito and Tuđman. Enough said.

I love to hear that Croats are proud of their communist leaders, especially Tito. Continue with that, lot of Serbs think that Tito was not Croat but Yugoslav. :thumb001:

Blondie
01-20-2019, 08:36 PM
If that makes you feel better, have it dude. Why do you think sturdy, God-fearing and hard-working peasants were less worthy than some filthy bandits living in mountains like wild animals, robbing anyone who passes by to survive ? Lol majority of ethnic Germans and Hungarians also descend from peasants. No shame in it man, was higher civilisation than some dinaric Talibans.

Austria-Hungary was the most important cultural power and civilization in Central Europe. There were good times, bad times but we are all brothers in arms: austrians, hungarians, slovaks, czechs, slovenians, croats.

gıulıoımpa
01-20-2019, 08:36 PM
"Quosque tandem , ̶C̶a̶t̶i̶l̶i̶n̶a̶ Ex Yugos, abuteris patientia nostra?"

Mingle
01-20-2019, 08:47 PM

You managed to take Vojvodina from them in return though.

Tschaikisten
01-20-2019, 08:54 PM
You managed to take Vojvodina from them in return though.

Vojvodina stays on blood of Serbs who were soldiers of Habsburgs and who have defending it from Ottomans. Not to talk about our medieval monasteries there. Also, Vojvodina in Serbian means a type of duchy – more specifically, a voivodeship. So if you want to talk about that teritory, find another name. Same with Kosovo and Metohija.
From Wiki:

It derives from the word "vojvoda" which stems from the Proto-Slavic language word "voevoda". Those words are etymologically connected with modern-day words "vojnik" (soldier) and "voditi" (to lead). Its original name (from 1848) was the "Serbian Voivodeship" (Српска Војводина/Srpska Vojvodina) which then became "Voivodeship of Serbia" (Војводство Србија/Vojvodstvo Srbija).
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cf/Vojvodina03.png
https://banija.rs/images/slike/5/stevan_supljikac.jpg
http://www.novosti.rs/upload/images/2017a//12/21n/ferlj-1.jpg

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 09:03 PM
I love to hear that Croats are proud of their communist leaders, especially Tito. Continue with that, lot of Serbs think that Tito was not Croat but Yugoslav. :thumb001:

Lmao you don't have to be proud of the man to recognize him as great leader. More sucessful than any Dinaric Taliban which obviously bothers you bruv.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 09:05 PM
Vojvodina stays on blood of Serbs who were soldiers of Habsburgs and who have defending it from Ottomans. Not to talk about our medieval monasteries there. Also, Vojvodina in Serbian means a type of duchy – more specifically, a voivodeship. So if you want to talk about that teritory, find another name. Same with Kosovo and Metohija.
From Wiki:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cf/Vojvodina03.png
https://banija.rs/images/slike/5/stevan_supljikac.jpg
http://www.novosti.rs/upload/images/2017a//12/21n/ferlj-1.jpg

You came there as helpless refugees though. Kosovo and Vojvodina is same story. Old population was demographically replaced with new settlers.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/archive/4/48/20150406113142%21Serbmigra.jpg

Licantropo
01-20-2019, 09:05 PM
With the Savoy House gone, Italy should hand over South Tyrol and Fiume to its rightful owners.

That was a war with lot of deads, not a faked referendum vote. LOL

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 09:06 PM
That was a war with lot of deads, not a referendum vote. LOL

A war fought for the House of Savoy that sold its own allies down the river and stood by while Italians got slaughtered in two world wars and Italy's very name disgraced for years to come (by Mussolini later on), yes.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 09:09 PM
A war fought for the House of Savoy that sold its own allies down the river and stood by while Italians got slaughtered in two world wars and Italy's very name disgraced for years to come (by Mussolini later on), yes.

Instead of betraying it's allies for lands where they were minority, Italians should have turned against France and claim what was rightfully theirs, like Corsica, and possibly more.

Blondie
01-20-2019, 09:10 PM

Nah, Vojvodia is not the real name of this area, it is Southland or Délvidék in hungarian, which was 80-90% hungarian before ottoman destruction:

https://72varmegye.eu/images/jatekok/29/monemz15w.jpg

Overwhelming majority of vojvodian serbs are descedants of serb refugees from Ottoman Empire who arrived there in 17-19 century.

We protected your capital from Ottoman invaders:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Belgrade_(1456)

You need to know that.

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 09:11 PM
Instead of betraying it's allies for lands where they were minority, Italians should have turned against France and claim what was rightfully theirs, like Corsica, and possibly more.

Exactly my sentiments. If they should have gone to war at all. Neutrality would have benefited them a whole lot more: no Mussolini later down the for starters. No 2 million dead and wounded in World War I for some scraps of land that didn't belong them anyway. No close to the same in dead and wounded in World War II.

Licantropo
01-20-2019, 09:16 PM

Meaningless, they were conquered with a war and millions of death.

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 09:17 PM
Meaningless, they were conquered with a war and millions of death.

Meaningless. Indeed: that would have been the sacrifice of the Italian soldiers, yes. Particularly since more of the same would be sacrificed 20 years down the line for more lands that didn't belong to the Italian people.

Licantropo
01-20-2019, 09:17 PM

You keep repeating this shit you retard, when we already told you that Italy was in a defensive pact with Austria who started a war.
Lets' see if you get it now.

Licantropo
01-20-2019, 09:19 PM
Meaningless. Indeed: that would have been the sacrifice of the Italian soldiers, yes. Particularly since more of the same would be sacrificed 20 years down the line for more lands that didn't belong to the Italian people.

Strawman.

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 09:20 PM
You keep repeating this shit you retard, when we already told you that Italy was in a defensive pact with Austria who started a war.

I would say that the targeted assassination of the next in line to the throne was a very good casus belli, wouldn't you say ? Italy should either have honoured its obligations or stayed neutral.

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 09:20 PM
Strawman.

Hardly. Brutal facts.

Insuperable
01-20-2019, 09:21 PM

I am pretty sure no Croat gives a fuck about Triest.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 09:26 PM

War was provoked by Serb terrorist. It was a Gypsy move you did.

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 09:27 PM
In fact: I am old enough to remember that Italy was deemed the "unreliable NATO partner" (together with Greece btw - while the Turks used to be praised for their commitment) as it had a very large communist voting block, was politically unstable and had a history of changing teams. Which is not particular helpful for building up your international reputation (if you catch my drift). In fact: it was expected that the Italians would either crack very early on or even change teams.

Phenix
01-20-2019, 09:30 PM
Stop whining, land have no affinity, it's a material possession, if you want it, go get it.

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 09:33 PM
In fact: I am old enough to remember that Italy was deemed the "unreliable NATO partner" (together with Greece btw - while the Turks used to be praised for their commitment) as it had a very large communist voting block, was politically unstable and had a history of changing teams. Which is not particular helpful for building up your international reputation (if you catch my drift). In fact: it was expected that the Italians would either crack very early on or even change teams.

In fact: 12 years ago, they ran into their old reputation (https://phastidio.net/2007/03/23/an-unreliable-ally-weekend-open-trackback/) again...

Daniele Mastrogiacomo was freed on Monday in exchange for the release of up to five Taliban prisoners being held by the Afghan government. Our prediction was correct (http://phastidio.net/2007/03/09/deja-vu-weekend-open-trackback/), unfortunately.

Now, the centre-right has the chance not to vote the refinancing of the mission. Since italian troops in Afghanistan are more in danger now, the parliamentary opposition must request stricter rules of engagement. Otherwise, there’s no sense in keeping our troops there. Once again, Italy is proving itself an unreliable ally.

Licantropo
01-20-2019, 09:37 PM

And what the fuck this has to do with lands conqured in a war? LOL
More strawman, go on.

Italy was deemed unrealiable for the large communist block, all the other crap is just an out of your ass invenction.

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 09:39 PM
And what the fuck this has to do with lands conqured in a war? LOL
More strawman, go on.

Italy was deemed unrealiable for the large communist block, all the other crap is just an out of ass invenction.

Not particularly. It shows that Italy has a good tendency of taking the easy way out when danger is afoot. Or merely changing teams to join the winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8IkbCeZ9to

It means that your monarchy sold your blood for lands that didn't belong to them and violated any oaths they may have had with their own allies.

Licantropo
01-20-2019, 09:39 PM
In fact: 12 years ago, they ran into their old reputation (https://phastidio.net/2007/03/23/an-unreliable-ally-weekend-open-trackback/) again...

You don't even know how to read your source you douche...LOL
The only thing the centre right was asking were stricter rules of engagment in Afghanistan because Italians soldiers couldn't even fire back earlier.

Licantropo
01-20-2019, 09:41 PM
Not particularly. It shows that Italy has a good tendency of taking the easy way out when danger is afoot. Or merely changing teams to join the winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8IkbCeZ9to

It means that your monarchy sold your blood for lands that didn't belong to them and violated any oaths they may have had with their own allies.

Gtfo you troll. You can't even keep the conversation on track and you need repetead strawmans jumping from an argument to another. Fuck off douche

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 09:42 PM
You don't even know how to read your source you douche...LOL
The only thing the centre right was asking were stricter rules of engagment in Afghanistan because Italians soldiers couldn't even fire back earlier.

I did read it and I agree with the premise that Italy's "surrender" to the Taliban and the release of Taliban prisoners actually put both their own soldiers and their allies at risk. On the other side of the Alps we would call it: "having no backbone".

Pribislav
01-20-2019, 09:48 PM
You can't be more pathetic dude, claiming a man that was a Croat by his own identification and who despised Serbia. He was as much Serb as Napoleon was Italian.

All Borojevići are Serbs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borojević

He was born in Serbian family, but politically he was Austro-Hungarian and loyal to Vienna until death.

Licantropo
01-20-2019, 09:53 PM
I did read it and I agree with the premise that Italy's "surrender" to the Taliban and the release of Taliban prisoners actually put both their own soldiers and their allies at risk. On the other side of the Alps we would call it: "having no backbone".

I can find hundreds articles like that that don't involve Italians you douche.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/us-traded-5-taliban-terrorists-for-one-deserter/

Good night strawman expert. LOL

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 09:55 PM
I can find hundreds articles like that that don't involve Italians you douche.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/us-traded-5-taliban-terrorists-for-one-deserter/

And see what it got Obama: a shitty reputation forever. A bit like Italy's rep within NATO. You see, learn that one, when you sign up for an alliance, you are expected to adhere to the conditions and, if need be, fight alongside your brothers to the bitter end. Not to take the easy way out or change teams because it doesn't suit you.

Licantropo
01-20-2019, 09:57 PM
And see what it got Obama: a shitty reputation forever. A bit like Italy's rep within NATO.

Poor retard, he is the president who partecipated to more wars in the last 20 years. You are a douche and you can't even back up your shit. LOL
Night douche.

The Lawspeaker
01-20-2019, 09:59 PM
Poor retard, he is the president who partecipated to more wars in the last 20 years. You are a douche and you can't even back up your shit. LOL
Night douche.

Oh yes. He started wars that destabilised the entire region and left others to solve the problems. Nice pres, eh ! Salvini can thank that ass clown for the situation in the Med rather than blaming Brussels and Germany who also just received their marching orders.

Pribislav
01-20-2019, 10:03 PM
They couldn't stole something that was never Serbian before dumbass. It was ex-Turkish territory with distinct political history from Belgrade Pashaluk, and former vassal of Hungarian-Croatian Kingdom.

Serbs were majority in Bosnia in 19th century.
Bosnian Serbs proclaimed unification of Bosnia and Herzegovina with Serbia in uprising 1875, led by Golub Babić and Petar Popović Pecija
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golub_Babić
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pecija

AU occupied B&H in 1878 to prevent unfication with Serbia.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 10:34 PM
All Borojevići are Serbs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borojević

He was born in Serbian family, but politically he was Austro-Hungarian and loyal to Vienna until death.

No, he was politically Croat.

Pribislav
01-20-2019, 10:34 PM
Interesting message to Croatians and Slovenians by Italians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IcC4_3FOD4

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 10:36 PM
Serbs were majority in Bosnia in 19th century.
Bosnian Serbs proclaimed unification of Bosnia and Herzegovina with Serbia in uprising 1875, led by Golub Babić and Petar Popović Pecija
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golub_Babić
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pecija

AU occupied B&H in 1878 to prevent unfication with Serbia.

Serbs were relative majority, but there was no legal basis to join it with Serbia. Neither historical rights.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 10:47 PM
Stop whining, land have no affinity, it's a material possession, if you want it, go get it.

If Slovenia increase living standard and overtake Italy it could come peacefully. I can see it happening in few decades. Italy is full of internal problems and colored immigrants,Slovenia is growing nicely and can offer good deal for stagnating city. Especially if EU collapse. In such case new kind of Austria-Hungary will be possibility.

Pribislav
01-20-2019, 10:48 PM
Serbs were relative majority, but there was no legal basis to join it with Serbia. Neither historical rights.

Charter of Bosnian ban Matej Ninoslav from mid of 13th century written on Chyrillic. He call inhabitants of Bosnia Serbs (marked by red color).

http://cafehome.tripod.com/slike/matej.gif

My ancestors lived in Bosnia many centuries. On the other hand you are totally unrelated with Bosnia.

Insuperable
01-20-2019, 10:51 PM
Interesting message to Croatians and Slovenians by Italians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IcC4_3FOD4

As interesting as this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeG-dQPrLQE

Pribislav
01-20-2019, 10:55 PM
As interesting as this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeG-dQPrLQE

Stutus of Vojvodina was solved in 1918. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8LeMUEZJEg

Insuperable
01-20-2019, 10:59 PM
Stutus of Vojvodina was solved in 1918. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8LeMUEZJEg

You are sure one annoying brat. Mind your own business.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 11:00 PM
Charter of Bosnian ban Matej Ninoslav from mid of 13th century written on Chyrillic. He call inhabitants of Bosnia Serbs (marked by red color).

http://cafehome.tripod.com/slike/matej.gif

My ancestors lived in Bosnia many centuries. On the other hand you are totally unrelated with Bosnia.

Half of my maternal ancestors came from Posavina long time ago, so you are wrong.

Pribislav
01-20-2019, 11:04 PM
Half of my maternal ancestors came from Posavina long time ago, so you are wong.

This is new discovery to me.

You claimed pure Aryan Central Euro Germanic shifted Slovenian and northwestern Croatian origin. LOL
Bosnia is not in Central Europe! LOL

Phenix
01-20-2019, 11:08 PM
If Slovenia increase living standard and overtake Italy it could come peacefully. I can see it happening in few decades. Italy is full of internal problems and colored immigrants,Slovenia is growing nicely and can offer good deal for stagnating city. Especially if EU collapse. In such case new kind of Austria-Hungary will be possibility.

I don't share your balkano-optimism, I think Italy will recover pretty soon, and Eastern Europe have a socio-economic glass ceiling preventing them from overtaking the West.
Plus, Trieste is rightfully Italian, always been Friulian and Venetian speaking city.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 11:09 PM
This is new discovery to me.

You claimed pure Aryan Central Euro Germanic shifted Slovenian and northwestern Croatian origin. LOL
Bosnia is not in Central Europe! LOL

I stated ancestry from northeastern Bosnia several times. It was very long time ago. My 1/8 Czech ancestry is also from Bosnia.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-20-2019, 11:12 PM
I don't share your balkano-optimism, I think Italy will recover pretty soon, and Eastern Europe have a socio-economic glass ceiling preventing them from overtaking the West.
Plus, Trieste is rightfully Italian, always been Friulian and Venetian speaking city.

Lmao, you sure are expert Sir.

Pribislav
01-20-2019, 11:29 PM
"Fiuman" - Italian/Venetian dialect from Fiume (Rijeka) which is spoken in city for centuries 10:18-11:34 https://youtu.be/TjWHg1eSbeY?t=618

Phenix
01-20-2019, 11:40 PM
Lmao, you sure are expert Sir.

And you are a chauvinist Balkanite with little critical sense and limited knowledge.

"Fiuman" - Italian/Venetian dialect from Fiume (Rijeka) which is spoken in city for centuries 10:18-11:34 https://youtu.be/TjWHg1eSbeY?t=618

I told him few posts above, Slovenian never surpassed 25% speakers in Trieste and was concentrated in periphery and not city proper, which indicates a status of neighboring minority, not an autochthonous group.

Pribislav
01-20-2019, 11:53 PM
I told him few posts above, Slovenian never surpassed 25% speakers in Trieste and was concentrated in periphery and not city proper, which indicates a status of neighboring minority, not an autochthonous group.

I know. Slovenians were always in minority in Trieste.
Even few Serbs lived in Trieste in 19th and 19th century, they were merchants https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbs_in_Italy#Triestine_Serbs

Idiotic bloody dictator Tito claimed Trieste for Yugoslavia. Almost happened war between Yugoslavia and Italy because of Trieste.

Phenix
01-21-2019, 12:00 AM
I know. Slovenians were always in minority in Trieste.
Even few Serbs lived in Trieste in 19th and 19th century, they were merchants https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbs_in_Italy#Triestine_Serbs

Idiotic bloody dictator Tito claimed Trieste for Yugoslavia. Almost happened war between Yugoslavia and Italy because of Trieste.

Thanks for the info and link.
Sadly, stupid voices are always the most heard.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-21-2019, 12:01 AM
And you are a chauvinist Balkanite with little critical sense and limited knowledge.

Get the fuck outta here Maghrebi dumbass, it's not like you know shit about Slovenia. Balkan is more connected to your muslim kind than to Slovenes lmao. And yes they are autochtonous, before 1918 Triest was not part of Italy. There were many Slovenes in the city proper including my relatives who owned a business. This was before WW2. Italian speaking =/= ethnic Italian idiot. Italian was lingua Franca for all Germans and Slavs in the city clown. German was another.

Pribislav
01-21-2019, 12:11 AM
Get the fuck outta here Maghrebi dumbass, it's not like you know shit about Slovenia. Balkan is more connected to your muslim kind than to Slovenes lmao. And yes they are autochtonous, before 1918 Triest was not part of Italy. There were many Slovenes in the city proper including my relatives who owned a business. This was before WW2. Italian speaking =/= ethnic Italian idiot. Italian was lingua Franca for all Germans and Slavs in the city clown. German was another.

Trieste was never part of Slovenia. Not even part of Carantania (aka Slovenian medieval state). Carantania don't had touch with the sea.
Habsburgs took Trieste in 14th century, but whole period of Habsburg rule Trieste had pred. Venetian/Italian speaking majority.

Phenix
01-21-2019, 12:20 AM

Easy, keyboard warrior, you don't want me to bomb your house, don't you?

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-21-2019, 12:49 AM
Trieste was never part of Slovenia. Not even part of Carantania (aka Slovenian medieval state). Carantania don't had touch with the sea.
Habsburgs took Trieste in 14th century, but whole period of Habsburg rule Trieste had pred. Venetian/Italian speaking majority.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovene_Lands

The city of Trieste, whose municipal territory has been regarded by Slovenes to be an integral part of the Slovene Lands, has always had a Romance-speaking majority (first Friulian, then Venetian and Italian).[16] A similar case is that of the town of Gorizia, which served as a major religious center of the Slovene Lands for centuries, but was inhabited by a mixed Italian-Slovene-Friulian-German population.[17]

Easy, keyboard warrior, you don't want me to bomb your house, don't you?

You can try.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-21-2019, 02:25 AM
http://oi68.tinypic.com/nlst4z.jpg

:rotfl:

Vojnik
01-21-2019, 01:36 PM
My Grandparents departed on a ship from Trieste (Trst) when making the long voyage to Australia. So did many Italian migrants at that time.

I consider it Italian though.

Robocop
01-21-2019, 04:34 PM

You are showing a map of Fascist Italy from 1942...

Jesus Christ...

I can only say Im gladthat vast majority of Italians doesnt give a shit for Fascism like you obviously do, just write on your profile under section Politics: Fascist.

Be free to write it, it suits you.

All of Italians members here are cultural and polite, respecting others, but you were always weird one to me, I wasnt saying anything cause we both love Roman Empire etc..., but now there is no doubt about you in my mind, you are Fascist to the core.

MinervaItalica
01-21-2019, 04:38 PM

Alto Adige itself has no intention to return to Austria, they prefer to stay in Italy (and i can understand that since they have more privileges here that they would have in Austria). Saw that on news where people were interviewed about the double citizenship, they also claimed that double citizenship would make things worse. Plus Bolzano is also Italian majority why we should hand it over? :dunno:

Fiume is not curretly Italian...

Robocop
01-21-2019, 04:40 PM

Oh and btw, Trieste is Italian, I agree, always was and will be, but I think you're not the right Italian memeber who should defend honour of Trieste, I think most of Italian members here are not Fascist like you so they would be much more relevant than some FASCIST.

MinervaItalica
01-21-2019, 04:48 PM
Which Emperor? For example Franz Joseph and Charles I were not austria centrists.

Here how you were happy of your "autonomy". :rolleyes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Revolution_of_1848

Don't worry the Italian Kingdom also owned Corsica, Nice and other parts of France and parts of Greece as well for some time but that map doesn't show it. :p

MinervaItalica
01-21-2019, 04:51 PM
You are showing a map of Fascist Italy from 1942...

Jesus Christ...

I can only say Im gladthat vast majority of Italians doesnt give a shit for Fascism like you obviously do, just write on your profile under section Politics: Fascist.

Be free to write it, it suits you.

All of Italians members here are cultural and polite, respecting others, but you were always weird one to me, I wasnt saying anything cause we both love Roman Empire etc..., but now there is no doubt about you in my mind, you are Fascist to the core.

I already told you to complain your kin Nato. He started with false fascist claims so he'll get other fascist claims. :thumb001:

After all im not the one who opened a tread like Fiume is Italian. I could do that you know. I support Irredentism but i tend to keep it for myself.

gıulıoımpa
01-21-2019, 04:55 PM
I already told you to complain your kin Nato. He started with false fascist claims so he'll get other fascist claims. :thumb001:

The wise man says :

"Don't bother the italian thus, that is the way you are going to create a hardcore fascist from what once was a pious and forgiving man"

pulstar
01-21-2019, 04:56 PM

Well put. Everything outside of Germanic areas (which at the times were Austria, pieces of Slovakia, Slovenia and Czech Republic) was kept at very primitive levels, just a tad better than Ottoman empire because they needed these Southern niggers to keep on fighting the countries at the south. Kind of like one big buffer zone.

Robocop
01-21-2019, 05:04 PM
The wise man says :

"Don't bother the italian thus, that is the way you are going to create a hardcore fascist from what once was a pious and forgiving man"

You know well as I do that majority of Italians didnt support Duce, in fact Italians had no motive even to fight in WW2 for his fairytales, majority of Italians.

Italians truly fought only in Tunisia?

Why?

Because that was the last line of defence towards Italy, even when German troops fled, Italians were defending it to the last man, British were stunned, but there is nothing to be stunned about; Italians always defend (the best) what is theirs, but Italians just didnt have any motive to conquer Greece, hold parts of Croatia, conquering France etc...

Cammon man.

Robocop
01-21-2019, 05:06 PM

After all im not the one who opened a tread like Fiume is Italian. I could do that you know. I support Irredentism but i tend to keep it for myself.

Yeah I see you're Irredentist, which makes you no better than that Ustasha (nato), at least he is not representative of Croatian way of thinking (thank God), and I know very well Irredentists are vast minority in Italy.

And btw, you have now bigger fish to fry, which is; defend your country from Arab and Somali immigrants.

Insuperable
01-21-2019, 05:07 PM

He surely opened this thread because of his Slovenian father, not Croatian mother. The majority of TA members are very limited and I am not talking about Nato.

Robocop
01-21-2019, 05:16 PM

I thought Yugoslavia & USSR were known for that? lol

Pribislav
01-21-2019, 05:32 PM
I thought Yugoslavia & USSR were known for that? lol

Yes, but AU was known as "prison of nations" before Yugoslavia and SSSR. That was in last few decades of existence AU.
Hungarians "said" opinion about Habsburgs in 1848.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-21-2019, 05:37 PM
Yeah I see you're Irredentist, which makes you no better than that Ustasha (nato), at least he is not representative of Croatian way of thinking (thank God), and I know very well Irredentists are vast minority in Italy.

And btw, you have now bigger fish to fry, which is; defend your country from Arab and Somali immigrants.

You should be happy there are some prideful Croats remaining that ain't globalized cucks like you.

Pribislav
01-21-2019, 05:49 PM
You should be happy there are some prideful Croats remaining that ain't globalized cucks like you.

Attitudes as Robocop's are common among coastal Dalmatians. Many of them had this political attitude in the past https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomist_Party
And of course a lot them were pro-Yugoslavian and members of Partisan movement.

Vlaji from Dalmatian hinterland and Western Herzegovinian Škutori are totally different. They are Croatian ultra-nationslist, Ustahe supporters and and extremely Catholic clerical oriented. They recongize themselves as biggest and purest Croatians.

caviezel
01-21-2019, 05:57 PM
The map posted in the OP is low IQ garbage.

Licantropo
01-21-2019, 06:12 PM

You are not prideful, just a cuck who wants a thing that can't have and has never been his own and so quacks in Internet, it's different.

Smaug
01-21-2019, 06:21 PM
I’ve checked it and, no, it isn’t. It is Italian.

Robocop
01-21-2019, 06:37 PM
Attitudes as Robocop's are common among coastal Dalmatians. Many of them had this political attitude in the past https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomist_Party
And of course a lot them were pro-Yugoslavian and members of Partisan movement.

Vlaji from Dalmatian hinterland and Western Herzegovinian Škutori are totally different. They are Croatian ultra-nationslist, Ustahe supporters and and extremely Catholic clerical oriented. They recongize themselves as biggest and purest Croatians.

Well you're right, coastal (and islanders) Dalmatians never loved any kind of extremism, to be honest many of Dalmatians entered into Partisan-Yugoslav movement from practical reasons; because Italian-Fascists were oppressors, coastal Dalmatians never denied centuries and centuries of Italian influence on us, but we just couldnt accept Fascist Italy.

We tried here with common sence, but it didn't worked. I have to say no one from my relatives was in Yugoslav-Partisans, but never the less, in that moment, I have to say that from this perspective right now, it was the only choice.

Ustashes were created in Herzegovina and had many support in inland of Dalmatia, but here, we never felt as part of it (modern idiots aside).

Let me tell you a true story which my grandfather told me (and he was married for italian granny btw):

When Fascist-Italians came here in WW2, they approached our people here with totally wrong attitude, my grandfather says that Italian captain said this words to citizens of my town when they arrived; "Why do you Dalmatians wants to be Croats? You are not Croats, you are Dalmatians & Italians, only you forgot your language, your true surnames and you should forget about Zagreb, your true capital is Rome, you would live in paradise; having Florence, Venice, Genoa and all other diamonds of Italy where you belong."

That was the sentence of Italian army Captain when arrived here.

Many coastal Dalmatians (Croats ofcourse) didnt accept that very well, it was so arrogant, and even though many of them accepted Italian rule, even though many of them Italianized, majority of them joined Yugoslav-Partisan forces as the only way out to preserve Croatian nation against Italian-Fascist occupation.

Italian marks (considering architecture, mentality, customs etc) are present here and clear as day, but that doesn't mean we're Italians as Fascists were convicing us, even my granny who came from Italy said so, and she wasn't liberal at all lol.

And last but not least:

If someone would give me 2 choices; become part of Italy of become part of Yugoslavia (and there is no third, right choice; Croatia), I would maybe choose Italy, honestly.

Joining Yugoslavia brought us nothing but misery in the long run, but at those times, people didnt think so, we have to look at things from different perspectives, it's different to view things now, and it was different to view them then.

renaissance12
01-21-2019, 06:39 PM
Oh and btw, Trieste is Italian, I agree, always was and will be, but I think you're not the right Italian memeber who should defend honour of Trieste, I think most of Italian members here are not Fascist like you so they would be much more relevant than some FASCIST.

The Worst Italian Comunist -Togliatti- wanted SLAVIC PEOPLE To Take Trieste. Fascists No

Robocop
01-21-2019, 06:40 PM

I'm not globalized, Im just not part of Ustashes who SOLD south Croatia (Dalmatia) to Italy, as YOUR FUHRER; PAVELIĆ did, he sold Dalmatia to Duce, and you can never deny this.

You say you freed Dalmatia from Fascists? NO YOU DIDNT, ITALY CAPITULATED IN 1943 and then you entered Dalmatia, you didnt freed anyone.

Your dear Ustashes almost erased Croatians from the existence when Hitler and Mussolini lost the war, because with them, Croats would also vanish if wasnt for Tito, and Im no fan of Tito, but this are facts.

If wasnt for Tito and Yugoslavia, we would now be who knows where.

Robocop
01-21-2019, 06:48 PM
The Worst Italian Comunist -Togliatti- wanted SLAVIC PEOPLE To Take Trieste. Fascists No

Fascists couldn't say anything in 1945 (the day WW2 ended), they were history.

In those times when Italy capitulated in 1943, and when defeat of AXIS was obvious in 1945, Italians were affraid (govermont), and please dont take this as offensive, of Tito and Yugoslavia, it was real threat that Tito could even attack Italy, at least North.

From documents I've read, that threat for Italy was stopped by British & Americans who said to Tito; "Italy is under our protectorat after war" (and Tito was even debating and arguing with British and Americans over Trieste), but if wasnt for Americans and British who knows what was going on trough Tito's head about some parts of Italy (like Trieste), for sure he wouldn't let go of Trieste, even though he knew it was Italian city, he wanted to take it, many documents shows it, and to be honest Italians wouldn't be able to defend it on their own.

Im no fan of Tito or Yugoslavia, but Yugoslavia in those times became already a force, not to mention durin a Cold War when Yugoslavia was always arming itself, one of the reasons (as propaganda) was; to attack Italy if needed, as; "Italians could attack us at any point", which was ofcourse bullshit, but one of the Yugoslav bullshits/propagandas.

One thing is for sure man; if wasnt for Americans & British, Tito would take Trieste and who knows what would happen with Italians there, probably they would be all forced to leave, and those who would decide to stay would face slaviziation or death, or they would be molested and treated like third-rate citizens (like italians and germans were treated in Yugoslavia who refused to get slavizied) from 1945-90.

Cheers

gıulıoımpa
01-21-2019, 06:54 PM
You know well as I do that majority of Italians didnt support Duce, in fact Italians had no motive even to fight in WW2 for his fairytales, majority of Italians.

Italians truly fought only in Tunisia?

Why?

Because that was the last line of defence towards Italy, even when German troops fled, Italians were defending it to the last man, British were stunned, but there is nothing to be stunned about; Italians always defend (the best) what is theirs, but Italians just didnt have any motive to conquer Greece, hold parts of Croatia, conquering France etc...

Cammon man.

i am no fascist. but in a way Minerva is right, one could respond to fascistoid claims with other fascistoid claims... and that happened in real life too ,many Times: frustrated nation turn towards fascism because they are angry or they have been mestreated in a way.

we are very passionate people but this can go both ways, it can make a very good relationship or very bad relationship, it's up to how others treat us... we won't respect who does not even try to be respectfull with us, like that Nato guy... just this , i don't care a bit about a novum imperium romanum, Mussolini thought he had made the most proficuous move by allying himself with germany but like gambling, he made the wrong guess except that he was in it and had to stick with all the unnecessary stuff italians did not care a bit about...mostly. only exception is where Italians actually lived like( coastal) Istria but that is the only one i could see sense in it( except unlike the Nato guy i don't bother people making a malicious thread about it being all assholy because i know that:

-it s no good
-it is not very polite to do so
-there is nothing i can do about it so why even bother

this self-questioning should also have been made by that NATO guy but of course he did not)

I Really hope that guy is some sort of troll and not an actual Croatian or Slovenian.

Inviato dal mio SM-G389F utilizzando Tapatalk

Pribislav
01-21-2019, 06:55 PM
Well you're right, coastal (and islanders) Dalmatians never loved any kind of extremism, to be honest many of Dalmatians entered into Partisan-Yugoslav movement from practical reasons; because Italian-Fascists were oppressors, coastal Dalmatians never denied centuries and centuries of Italian influence on us, but we just couldnt accept Fascist Italy.

We tried here with common sence, but it didn't worked. I have to say no one from my relatives was in Yugoslav-Partisans, but never the less, in that moment, I have to say that from this perspective right now, it was the only choice.

Ustashes were created in Herzegovina and had many support in inland of Dalmatia, but here, we never felt as part of it (modern idiots aside).

Let me tell you a true story which my grandfather told me (and he was married for italian granny btw):

When Fascist-Italians came here in WW2, they approached our people here with totally wrong attitude, my grandfather says that Italian captain said this words to citizens of my town when they arrived; "Why do you Dalmatians wants to be Croats? You are not Croats, you are Dalmatians & Italians, only you forgot your language, your true surnames and you should forget about Zagreb, your true capital is Rome, you would live in paradise; having Florence, Venice, Genoa and all other diamonds of Italy where you belong."

That was the sentence of Italian army Captain when arrived here.

Many coastal Dalmatians (Croats ofcourse) didnt accept that very well, it was so arrogant, and even though many of them accepted Italian rule, even though many of them Italianized, majority of them joined Yugoslav-Partisan forces as the only way out to preserve Croatian nation against Italian-Fascist occupation.

Italian marks (considering architecture, mentality, customs etc) are present here and clear as day, but that doesn't mean we're Italians as Fascists were convicing us, even my granny who came from Italy said so, and she wasn't liberal at all lol.

And last but not least:

If someone would give me 2 choices; become part of Italy of become part of Yugoslavia (and there is no third, right choice; Croatia), I would maybe choose Italy, honestly.

Joining Yugoslavia brought us nothing but misery in the long run, but at those times, people didnt think so, we have to look at things from different perspectives, it's different to view things now, and it was different to view them then.

I heard from my grandfather that Croats from Šibenik were friendly oriented towards the Serbs. In the past Serbs from Knin area and Bukovica coming to Šibenik and traded with locals. They sold heating wood, cheese, basa (cream cheese) and wool to Šibenčani, and boughted salt, fish and Olive oil from them.

For Croats from Drniš, Vrlika, Sinj and Imotski I heard from my ancestors that they were always pred. anti-Serbian and anti-Orthodox oriented.
I heard some anecdotes and stories from ancestors about Croats from hinterland and about coastal one, for first ones are positive and second ones are negative.

Robocop
01-21-2019, 07:06 PM
I heard from my grandfather that Croats from Šibenik were friendly oriented towards the Serbs. In the past Serbs from Knin area and Bukovica coming to Šibenik and traded with locals. They sold heating wood, cheese, basa (cream cheese) and wool to Šibenčani, and boughted salt, fish and Olive oil from them.

True, my mum is from Šibenik lol.

Well durin Yugoslavia some people hated, some didnt. In inland of Dalmatia hatred between Serbs and Croatia in Northern inland of Dalmatia (when Serbs lived in Dalmatia, area known as; Bukovica) was always in the air, while when Serbs would come to rest of Dalmatia (coastal Dalmatia, and central and south inland of Dalmatia, all totally Croatian populated areas) all of Dalmatian-Croats were always friend toward Serbs, paradox isn'it? LOL, but it was like that.

Even when last war broke out in 1991, it broke out in inland, but then again we all joined, as it's natural, but you get the point.

For Croats from Drniš, Vrlika, Sinj and Imotski I heard from my ancestors that they were always pred. anti-Serbian and anti-Orthodox oriented.
I heard some anecdotes and stories from ancestors about Croats from hinterland and about coastal one, for first ones are positive and second ones are negative.

As I've said, inland Dalmatian-Croats hated Serb guts from times before Yugoslavia, Imotski is even today (as was then) the stronghold of Ustasha mindset, Sinj to less extent, but also.

Coastal Croat-Dalmatians were always considered as polite (and cultural, please dont take this as arrogant lol) toward Serbs when they would come to city to trade, or durin summer ofcourse to beaches.

That area of Inland Dalmatia and Herzegovina was always Ustashas stronghold mindset, even durin Yugoslavia, that's why I never considered them relevant for some TRUE CROATIAN PATRIOTISM, they always going hand to hand with Ustasha bullshit, but you cannot erase that from them, they are as they are.

P.S. And now I know exactly who will attack me cause of this, one Herzegovian Croat here, and you can say did I said anythin negative about them? Nope, just truth.

Robocop
01-21-2019, 07:11 PM
I Really hope that guy is some sort of troll and not an actual Croatian or Slovenian.

Inviato dal mio SM-G389F utilizzando Tapatalk

I doubt he is a troll, I know from first hand people like him, unfortunately, not as majority but there are people like him.

Those people like to call themselves Ustashes etc, and they place their pledge to Germans and Hitler, they never loved Italy or considered them as ally from WW2 (even though on paper and durin WW2 they were allies lol).

I was attacked myself many times here by some "Ustasha" Croats when I would even mention Italian influence in Dalmatia, or "God forbid" in Histria.

I was even proclaimed on one croatian forum as "ITALIAN SNAKE" ahahha, only because I was talking about Italian influence on us here, I was proclaimed as "Italian DEVIL" even though I am CROATIAN PERSON, but go figure it out.

lol, no comment. :)

P.S. So trust me, Im the last person would undermine Italy, but I try to be transparent in every situation.

And ofcourse this thread is provokation, and I would react same as you, but Minerva is..., he is not like you, but hey... I respect his political views, this is free continent lol.

pulstar
01-21-2019, 07:16 PM
I doubt he is a troll, I know from first hand people like him, unfortunately, not as majority but there are people like him.

Those people like to call themselves Ustashes etc, and they place their pledge to Germans and Hitler, they never loved Italy or considered them as ally from WW2 (even though on paper and durin WW2 they were allies lol).

I was attacked myself many times here by some "Ustasha" Croats when I would even mention Italian influence in Dalmatia, or "God forbid" in Histria.

I was even proclaimed on one croatian forum as "ITALIAN SNAKE" ahahha, only because I was talking about Italian influence on us here, I was proclaimed as "Italian DEVIL" even though I am CROATIAN PERSON, but go figure it out.

lol, no comment. :)

P.S. So trust me, Im the last person would undermine Italy, but I try to be transparent in every situation.

And ofcourse this thread is provokation, and I would react same as you, but Minerva is..., he is not like you, but hey... I respect his political views, this is free continent lol.

He's essentially Markov chain chatbox. He and this other Hungarian girlie.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-21-2019, 07:24 PM
I'm not globalized, Im just not part of Ustashes who SOLD south Croatia (Dalmatia) to Italy, as YOUR FUHRER; PAVELIĆ did, he sold Dalmatia to Duce, and you can never deny this.

You say you freed Dalmatia from Fascists? NO YOU DIDNT, ITALY CAPITULATED IN 1943 and then you entered Dalmatia, you didnt freed anyone.

Your dear Ustashes almost erased Croatians from the existence when Hitler and Mussolini lost the war, because with them, Croats would also vanish if wasnt for Tito, and Im no fan of Tito, but this are facts.

I'm not Ustaša dumbass.

Robocop
01-21-2019, 07:29 PM
I'm not Ustaša dumbass.

Then stop placing avatars of Ustashes and Nazis, stop provoking friendly nations of today.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-21-2019, 08:13 PM
Then stop placing avatars of Ustashes and Nazis, stop provoking friendly nations of today.

You're a fucking idiot. My avatar is German flying ace not a nazi lmao. Italians friendly nation ? Only in your dream Guido. Go on supporting rats like Reneissance who troll users daily. Yeah, Triest would be much better off with Slovenia. Don't give a damn if it bothers your Robocuck.

Teutone
01-21-2019, 08:18 PM
You're a fucking idiot. My avatar is German flying ace not a nazi lmao. Italians friendly nation ? Only in your dream Guido. Go on supporting rats like Reneissance who troll users daily. Yeah, Triest would be much better off with Slovenia. Don't give a damn if it bothers your Robocuck.

Get that German out of this discussion

Italians are our friends you are a annoying little fuck

Italy, Croatia and Germany have more in common than things that divide us.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-21-2019, 08:20 PM
Get that German out of this discussion

Italians are our friends you are a annoying little fuck

Italy, Croatia and Germany have more in common than things that divide us.

Tell that to Reneissance and MinervaItalica who would exterminate east Adriatic coast Slavs given the chance.

Teutone
01-21-2019, 08:21 PM
Tell that to Reneissance and MinervaItalica who would extrerminate east Adriatic coast Slavs given the chance.

You created threads provoking italians

noone gives a shit about your panslavic autism

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-21-2019, 08:26 PM
You created threads provoking italians

noone gives a shit about your panslavic autism

Lmao, I am not Pan Slavic at all. Bro, you have romanticised version of Italians. Maybe this thread sounds like provocation, but there was big chance Triest could have ended up in Yugoslavia after Austro-Hungary failed. Entire surrounding of the city was Slavic, and after joining Italy it economically declined because of loss of communications with it's immediate hinterland. There was lot of shit going on after Mussollini came to power.

I had relatives living there who were deported from Triest by Italians. There's actual connection with the city I got, doubt Minerva or any other Guido here has anything to do with Triest.

Teutone
01-21-2019, 08:29 PM
Lmao, I am not Pan Slavic at all. Bro, you have romanticised version of Italians. Maybe this thread sounds like provocation, but there was big chance Triest could have ended up in Yugoslavia after Austro-Hungary failed. Entire surrounding of the city was Slavic, and after joining Italy it economically declined because of loss of communications with it's immediate hinterland. There was lot of shit going on after Mussollini came to power.

I had relatives living there who were deported from Triest by Italians. There's actual connection with the city I got, doubt Minerva or any other Guido there has anything to do with Triest.

Fuck socialist yugoslavia

Noone cares what happend in the past, focus on the present and future.

As a German nationalist I dont give a shit anymore about what country Prussia, Silesia or Alsace belongs to, why does it matter? History happend now we gotta look forward unite with former enemies and try damage control.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-21-2019, 08:33 PM
Fuck socialist yugoslavia

Noone cares what happend in the past, focus on the present and future.

As a German nationalist I dont give a shit anymore about what country Prussia, Silesia or Alsace belongs to, why does it matter? History happend now we gotta look forward unite with former enemies and try damage control.

Alright, that's rational view I guess. Gotta ask weather you would decline to get back Alsace or Prussia given the chance ? I guess you'd said no because Germans aren't much presence there today. Still a loss.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-21-2019, 08:35 PM
You beat us in handball btw. Congrats, both fought well

Teutone
01-21-2019, 08:36 PM
Alright, that's rational view I guess. Gotta ask weather you would decline to get beck Alsace or Prussia given the chance ? I guess you'd said no because Germans aren't much presence there today. Still a loss.

Borders and regions switched so often troughout our history, resulting in people both sides hundred years later killing eachother. Both white, christian, european.

For what? We can be glad this shit is over and you eastern Euros will realize this too someday.

Teutone
01-21-2019, 08:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uFpDtUU.jpg

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-21-2019, 08:43 PM
Borders and regions switched so often troughout our history, resulting in people both sides hundred years later killing eachother. Both white, christian, european.

For what? We can be glad this shit is over and you eastern Euros will realize this too someday.

I'm bothered by people like Robocop though. He's good guy for sure, but dude is heavily cucked with political corectness he isn't even aware of it. I place WW2 pilots in avatar and automatically I'm a nazi, ustasha provocator lmao. Never mind the fact most of these guys didn't give a fuck about politics. You can't even honor true heroes toady without being branded extremist, either ours or yours. It hurts me man. He probably thinks he is true Croatian patriot.

Like wearing NDH of Luftwaffe uniform makes man automatically mass murderer. Fuck these so called patriots who take no pride in men who died for their countries honorably, they will soon forget who they are.

Teutone
01-21-2019, 08:45 PM
I'm bothered by people like Robocop though. He's good guy for sure, but dude is heavily cucked with political corectness he isn't even aware of it. I place WW2 pilots in avatar and automatically I'm a nazi, ustasha provocator lmao. Never mid the fact most of these guys didn't give a fuck about politics. You can't even honor true heroes toady without being branded extremist, either ours or your. It hurts me man. He probably thinks he is true Croatian patriot.

Like wearing NDH of Luftwaffe uniform makes man automatically mass murderer. Fuck these so called patriots who take no pride in men who died for their countries honorably, they will soon forget who they are.

He is a bit conditioned to not appear as nazi by the serbian members here somehow.

But hes no cuck at all, again on 95% on issues you probably agree, why be offended over such a minor thing?

Ayetooey
01-21-2019, 08:46 PM
I'm bothered by people like Robocop though. He's good guy for sure, but dude is heavily cucked with political corectness he isn't even aware of it. I place WW2 pilots in avatar and automatically I'm a nazi, ustasha provocator lmao. Never mind the fact most of these guys didn't give a fuck about politics. You can't even honor true heroes toady without being branded extremist, either ours or yours. It hurts me man. He probably thinks he is true Croatian patriot.

Robocuck hides his true views on this forum. Outside it he spouts some of the vilest Ustase propaganda.

Dick
01-21-2019, 08:48 PM
He is a bit conditioned to not appear as nazi by the serbian members here somehow.

I dont see any serbian members having an issue with him. he even claims his paternal ancestor was a Serb

Edit; wrong guy

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-21-2019, 08:51 PM

But hes no cuck at all, again on 95% on issues you probably agree, why be offended over such a minor thing?

I'm fine with him as long as he stops branding me blood-thirsty Ustasha who want to kill small children.

Robocuck hides his true views on this forum. Outside it he spouts some of the vilest Ustase propaganda.

Like what bruv ?

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-21-2019, 08:52 PM
I dont see any serbian members having an issue with him. he even claims his paternal ancestor was a Serb

Edit; wrong guy

That's me though. I take pride in Serb ancestor of mine although it's distant as fuck.

Ayetooey
01-21-2019, 08:54 PM
I'm fine with him as long as he stops branding me blood-thirsty Ustasha who want to kill small children.

Like what bruv ?

I repped ya I don't want to derail too much.

Pribislav
01-21-2019, 09:10 PM
True, my mum is from Šibenik lol.

Well durin Yugoslavia some people hated, some didnt. In inland of Dalmatia hatred between Serbs and Croatia in Northern inland of Dalmatia (when Serbs lived in Dalmatia, area known as; Bukovica) was always in the air, while when Serbs would come to rest of Dalmatia (coastal Dalmatia, and central and south inland of Dalmatia, all totally Croatian populated areas) all of Dalmatian-Croats were always friend toward Serbs, paradox isn'it? LOL, but it was like that.

Even when last war broke out in 1991, it broke out in inland, but then again we all joined, as it's natural, but you get the point.

As I've said, inland Dalmatian-Croats hated Serb guts from times before Yugoslavia, Imotski is even today (as was then) the stronghold of Ustasha mindset, Sinj to less extent, but also.

Coastal Croat-Dalmatians were always considered as polite (and cultural, please dont take this as arrogant lol) toward Serbs when they would come to city to trade, or durin summer ofcourse to beaches.

That area of Inland Dalmatia and Herzegovina was always Ustashas stronghold mindset, even durin Yugoslavia, that's why I never considered them relevant for some TRUE CROATIAN PATRIOTISM, they always going hand to hand with Ustasha bullshit, but you cannot erase that from them, they are as they are.

P.S. And now I know exactly who will attack me cause of this, one Herzegovian Croat here, and you can say did I said anythin negative about them? Nope, just truth.

"Imoćani kad krenu na rađu nema cure koje ne obađu." Alpha males...
My grandfather worked with few Imoćani in Drvar.

I am surprised with such strong ustashian attitudes of this Nato. He is half Slovenian Purger and have attitudes like some Škutor.

Blondie
01-21-2019, 09:22 PM
As a German nationalist

https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-28-2015/Ub-VXd.gif

If you are german nationalist than i'm bushman rocket scientist :D

Teutone
01-21-2019, 09:24 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-28-2015/Ub-VXd.gif

If you are german nationalist than i'm bushman rocket scientist :D

Ah little autist, I thought im on your ignore list

Learned something useful yet?

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-21-2019, 09:53 PM
I am surprised with such strong ustashian attitudes of this Nato. He is half Slovenian Purger and have attitudes like some Škutor.

Shut the fuck up Srbo.

Georgia
01-21-2019, 10:14 PM
Also :)

https://i.ibb.co/qpJwgxn/Bulgarians-in-1912.jpg

I see that you don’t miss the chance to post your propaganda even in irrelevant threads proving what I have always suspected, that you are a little rat, congratulations.

Insuperable
01-22-2019, 01:11 AM

No, they weren't, but many joined. Is this I blame ustashe for many things so I'll just put it all on Bosnian Croats game?

It is true that people here are sort of nationalists and catholic orientated, but they are not ustasha supporters. I live here, I know, unless you accuse me of lying. There are not many Serbs living here, but I know enough. Ask any Serb living here what are their experiences. OTOH, I heard about Croats who were studying in Banja Luka decided to move from there because of strong anti-Croat and Chetnik settiments.

Parts of Dalmatia son of which almost most were already under Italy thanks in great part to Serb Nikola Pašić who confirmed Italy's right to occupy part of Croatian coast and some of the islands if Serbia gets access to the sea and part of the coast. This took during then secret the Treaty of London (1915). Allies won the war and Croatia was forced to enter Yugoslavia so it doesn't end up like Hungary with Trianon or Austria with South Tyrol. Nevertheless Italians remembered the deal and parts of Dalmatia and other parts of Croatia were given to Italians, Fiume was declared as state etc. It was Treaty of Rapallo (1920). Ante Trumbic, one of creators of Yugoslavia and one the guys who was forced to sign the deal soon quit his job and regretted the end of Austro-Hungary. So much of prison of prisons. There was a massive influx of Italians from 1921 all the way to 1941 to Fiume, Zadar while at the same time there was a massive exodus of Croats from there. You see, those parts you are talking about were already under Italy, and Pavelic didn't sell anything. He simply confirmed that deal with Rome Agreements, but he didn't plan to let that go. Ivan Mestrovic, who hailed from southern Croatia in his memoirs wrote Pavelic told him that as soon as the war ends they will deal with Italians. According to him they got independent Croatia, which satisfied them for the time being, there was no other way. He was hoping that Axis forces will win the war and he then wanted to deal with that.

Are you now going to call me Ustasha for justifying Pavelic in this case?

Maybe because of too much dick sucking you mistook nationalism with ustasha mindset. Justify your cultural and polite coastal dwellers to a guy who has those two guys written as his heros. Don't tell me I did the same.:cry2

Dick
01-22-2019, 01:15 AM
I see that you don’t miss the chance to post your propaganda even in irrelevant threads proving what I have always suspected, that you are a little rat, congratulations.

Kick him in the balls with those sexy Greek feet of yours.

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 01:25 AM
Happy to join with Italians and put the Balkans back into their holes.

Dick
01-22-2019, 01:28 AM

Never! Barbaric 4 life!

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 01:30 AM
Never! Barbaric 4 life!

In a very gypsy like manner. we are known as barbarian subduers and Italians need our balls.

Insuperable
01-22-2019, 01:32 AM

We will be happy to put holes in you.:bounce:

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 01:33 AM
We will be happy to put holes in you.:bounce:

If you had such a history I might take you seriously.

Insuperable
01-22-2019, 01:35 AM
If you had such a history I might take you seriously.

Said by 30% Slavic mister.:whistle:

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 01:36 AM
Said by 30% Slavic mister.:whistle:

PCA plots suggest you are delusional.

Insuperable
01-22-2019, 01:41 AM
PCA plots suggest you are delusional.

Autosomal data doesn't lie Cosmaslav. North Greeks are part Slavic just like Macedonia.:biggrin:

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 01:45 AM
Autosomal data doesn't lie Cosmaslav. North Greeks are part Slavic just like Macedonia.:biggrin:

Considering there are no traces of Croats, Poles, Ukranians, Bosnians in our genetic composition just confirms the fact you are indeed delusional.

Ayetooey
01-22-2019, 01:46 AM
Considering there are no traces of Croats, Poles, Ukranians, Bosnians in our genetic composition just confirms the fact you are indeed delusional.

https://i.imgur.com/uVpTv7F.jpg

Dick
01-22-2019, 01:47 AM

https://www.eupedia.com/images/content/Slavic_Europe.png

https://68.media.tumblr.com/c29d0f1bd3cf96e28837fbff47a8711f/tumblr_oa1rckS4Zd1vx7mv8o1_500.gif

Insuperable
01-22-2019, 01:48 AM

Mainland Greeks are partially Slavic the more north you go. Deal with it Kostaslav. If you don't think so just confirms the fact you are indeed delusional.

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 01:48 AM

Nice map must of have done by a five year old. Or perhaps this gypsy

https://sadanduseless.b-cdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/slav1.jpg

Tauromachos
01-22-2019, 01:51 AM
Mainland Greeks are partially Slavic the more north you go. Deal with it Kostaslav. If you don't think so just confirms the fact you are indeed delusional.

Mainland Greeks are equidistant to Poles,Bellarussians ect and Levantines

Majority of Mainland Greeks ancestry is Greek not Slavic

Greece will never be a Slavic country
Deal with it!

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 01:52 AM

Your pan slavism is disgusting. Greeks dont score Croat, Polish Ukranian, Slovenian, Bosnian and whatever other potato farmer genetic make up.

Insuperable
01-22-2019, 01:54 AM
Mainland Greeks are equidistant to Poles,Bellarussians ect and Levantines

Majority of Mainland Greeks ancestry is Greek not Slavic

Greece will never be a Slavic country
Deal with it!

I care this much.
https://i.postimg.cc/XJ5hdcY5/chart-of-how-much-i-care-o-1153711.jpg

I am just chatting with georgemir. It seems he wants a conversation and I will give it to him.

Crn Volk
01-22-2019, 01:55 AM
Your pan slavism is disgusting. Greeks dont score Croat, Polish Ukranian, Slovenian, Bosnian and whatever other potato farmer genetic make up.

You conveniently leave out Bulgarian

Mingle
01-22-2019, 01:55 AM

Its not like having some Slavic ancestry makes you non-Greeks.

These are the Eurogenes results of a Greek guy.

# Population Percent
1 East_Med 21.09
2 Atlantic 18.36
3 West_Med 14.22
4 North_Sea 12.1
5 Baltic 12.04
6 West_Asian 10.97
7 Eastern_Euro 6.28
8 Red_Sea 3.89
9 Amerindian 0.44
10 Siberian 0.31
11 Oceanian 0.28
12 Southeast_Asian 0.02

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Greek 5.41
2 Bulgarian 6.8
3 Greek_Thessaly 7
4 Tuscan 8.08
5 Italian_Abruzzo 8.27
6 Romanian 8.75
7 West_Sicilian 9.51
8 Central_Greek 9.88
9 East_Sicilian 10.54
10 Ashkenazi 10.7
11 North_Italian 11.78
12 Serbian 11.81
13 South_Italian 12.73
14 Italian_Jewish 16.71
15 Sephardic_Jewish 17.16
16 Austrian 17.84
17 Moldavian 17.91
18 Algerian_Jewish 17.94
19 Spanish_Extremadura 18.28
20 Portuguese 18.34

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 58.5% South_Italian + 41.5% Austrian @ 2
2 59% Bulgarian + 41% West_Sicilian @ 2.18
3 52.2% Romanian + 47.8% West_Sicilian @ 2.38
4 81.1% Italian_Abruzzo + 18.9% Lithuanian @ 2.43
5 86.2% Greek + 13.8% Irish @ 2.44
6 79.4% Italian_Abruzzo + 20.6% Belorussian @ 2.46
7 79.5% Italian_Abruzzo + 20.5% Estonian_Polish @ 2.48
8 86.5% Greek + 13.5% West_Scottish @ 2.49
9 84.8% Greek + 15.2% North_German @ 2.5
10 78.1% Italian_Abruzzo + 21.9% Russian_Smolensk @ 2.57
11 86.2% Greek + 13.8% Danish @ 2.61
12 85.8% Greek + 14.2% Southeast_English @ 2.61
13 86.3% Greek + 13.7% North_Dutch @ 2.62
14 75.5% West_Sicilian + 24.5% Russian_Smolensk @ 2.69
15 78.8% West_Sicilian + 21.2% Lithuanian @ 2.7
16 87.2% Greek + 12.8% Orcadian @ 2.72
17 75.7% West_Sicilian + 24.3% Ukrainian_Belgorod @ 2.73
18 83.1% Greek + 16.9% South_Dutch @ 2.76
19 65% Central_Greek + 35% Austrian @ 2.77
20 77% West_Sicilian + 23% Belorussian @ 2.81

Crn Volk
01-22-2019, 01:56 AM
Its not like having some Slavic ancestry makes you non-Greeks.

These are the Eurogenes results of a Greek guy.

# Population Percent
1 East_Med 21.09
2 Atlantic 18.36
3 West_Med 14.22
4 North_Sea 12.1
5 Baltic 12.04
6 West_Asian 10.97
7 Eastern_Euro 6.28
8 Red_Sea 3.89
9 Amerindian 0.44
10 Siberian 0.31
11 Oceanian 0.28
12 Southeast_Asian 0.02

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Greek 5.41
2 Bulgarian 6.8
3 Greek_Thessaly 7
4 Tuscan 8.08
5 Italian_Abruzzo 8.27
6 Romanian 8.75
7 West_Sicilian 9.51
8 Central_Greek 9.88
9 East_Sicilian 10.54
10 Ashkenazi 10.7
11 North_Italian 11.78
12 Serbian 11.81
13 South_Italian 12.73
14 Italian_Jewish 16.71
15 Sephardic_Jewish 17.16
16 Austrian 17.84
17 Moldavian 17.91
18 Algerian_Jewish 17.94
19 Spanish_Extremadura 18.28
20 Portuguese 18.34

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 58.5% South_Italian + 41.5% Austrian @ 2
2 59% Bulgarian + 41% West_Sicilian @ 2.18
4 81.1% Italian_Abruzzo + 18.9% Lithuanian @ 2.43
5 86.2% Greek + 13.8% Irish @ 2.44
6 79.4% Italian_Abruzzo + 20.6% Belorussian @ 2.46
7 79.5% Italian_Abruzzo + 20.5% Estonian_Polish @ 2.48
8 86.5% Greek + 13.5% West_Scottish @ 2.49
9 84.8% Greek + 15.2% North_German @ 2.5
10 78.1% Italian_Abruzzo + 21.9% Russian_Smolensk @ 2.57
11 86.2% Greek + 13.8% Danish @ 2.61
12 85.8% Greek + 14.2% Southeast_English @ 2.61
13 86.3% Greek + 13.7% North_Dutch @ 2.62
14 75.5% West_Sicilian + 24.5% Russian_Smolensk @ 2.69
15 78.8% West_Sicilian + 21.2% Lithuanian @ 2.7
16 87.2% Greek + 12.8% Orcadian @ 2.72
17 75.7% West_Sicilian + 24.3% Ukrainian_Belgorod @ 2.73
18 83.1% Greek + 16.9% South_Dutch @ 2.76
19 65% Central_Greek + 35% Austrian @ 2.77
20 77% West_Sicilian + 23% Belorussian @ 2.81

It's a touchy subject for them

Insuperable
01-22-2019, 01:56 AM

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 01:57 AM

Bulgarian neolithic score is as high as Greeks their paleobalcanic score is as high as Albanian possibly through Greek influence.

Crn Volk
01-22-2019, 01:58 AM
georgievski is a sheep-hearding vlach...forgive him

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 01:58 AM
It's a touchy subject for them

What do you expect when you put mathematic equations in the hands of low IQ apes?

This is the best equidistant score in that example

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 01:59 AM
georgievski is a sheep-hearding vlach...forgive him

No but when Slavs yet again try to claim territory that does not belong to them it is high time Greece and Italy combine its airforces and tanks and turn the Balkans into rubble.

Cumansky
01-22-2019, 02:05 AM
What do you expect when you put mathematic equations in the hands of low IQ apes?

This is the best equidistant score in that example

Here you go Poland (Potato Farmers):

1 53% Lithuanian + 47% Romanian @ 2.04

Crn Volk
No but when Slavs yet again try to claim territory that does not belong to them it is high time Greece and Italy combine its airforces and tanks and turn the Balkans into rubble.

I notice you use the generic term Slavs. Well Greece and Italy can combine all they want if Slavs decide to also combine.

https://nationalinterest.org/sites/default/files/styles/desktop__1486_x_614/public/main_images/icbm_1.jpg?itok=uWKVV4nG

Now grow a brain fuck-face and stay away from Slovene issues

Pribislav

Look at this one.
https://i.redd.it/legqol9idcey.png

Tauromachos
01-22-2019, 02:07 AM
I notice you use the generic term Slavs. Well Greece and Italy can combine all they want if Slavs decide to also combine.

There is enough Slavic countries in Europe

Let some Non Slavic ones also exist

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 02:07 AM

https://nationalinterest.org/sites/default/files/styles/desktop__1486_x_614/public/main_images/icbm_1.jpg?itok=uWKVV4nG

When Slavs spew intransigence over territory this is a touchy subject that spells war.

Crn Volk
01-22-2019, 02:08 AM
When Slavs spew intransigence over territory this is a touchy subject that spells war.

You would be turned to dust in such a war. Don't get ahead of yourself. Just be thankful Slavs are not united.

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 02:10 AM
You would be turned to dust in such a war. Don't get ahead of yourself. Just be thankful Slavs are not united.

I am sure half of Europe from Germany to England would have fun with this as well.

Ayetooey
01-22-2019, 02:11 AM
I am sure half of Europe from Germany to England would have fun with this as well.

Are you I2a or R1a? Your paternal ancestor was probably some farmer who looked like this.

https://i.imgur.com/rusdRK0.jpg

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 02:12 AM
Are you I2a or R1a? Your paternal ancestor was probably some farmer who looked like this.

https://i.imgur.com/rusdRK0.jpg

Im an R1b

Pribislav
01-22-2019, 02:12 AM
There is enough Slavic countries in Europe

Let some Non Slavic ones also exist

It's enough, and we need only one! :)

https://pm1.narvii.com/6848/8052d613305ff8b22a4de806bca74418be59f251v2_hq.jpg

Crn Volk
01-22-2019, 02:14 AM

They are a bunch of pussies

Tauromachos
01-22-2019, 02:15 AM

Its possible that your very remote paternal ancestor may have looked like this
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e7/8a/cd/e78acdf874b2a1596e113129ad22c9c9.jpg

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 02:16 AM
They are a bunch of pussies

But they make great MBT

https://www.pronews.gr/sites/default/files/styles/full/public/article/2015/11/13/leopard2hel1_3.jpg

Pribislav
01-22-2019, 02:17 AM
Its possible that your very remote paternal ancestors may have looked like this

Ancient Greeks were I2a1b2a1?

Joso
01-22-2019, 02:17 AM

Triest is Italian, bro.

Ayetooey
01-22-2019, 02:18 AM
Its possible that your very remote paternal ancestors may have looked like this

My direct paternal ancestor (I2a1b) would of been a gopnik Ukrainian. Maybe some of my ancestors.

https://i.imgur.com/kW2Qpc6.jpg

Tauromachos
01-22-2019, 02:19 AM
Ancient Greeks were I2a1b2a1?

Are all modern Balkan Slavs I2a1b2a1?

Pribislav
01-22-2019, 02:19 AM
Are all modern Balkan Slavs I2a1b2a1?

No

Insuperable
01-22-2019, 02:20 AM
From a joke to a shitstorm. Just let it go.

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 02:26 AM
I dunno man, Slavic Y dna is up to 40% in some parts of Greece, Greek Y dnas are non existent in south slavic countries. Even ev13 clades are either local or connected to Albanian tribes not Greeks. This sounds like coping.

Whats slavic DNA and whats Greek DNA?

Oh hang on thats right pan slavic brains only slavic dna exists and greek dna doesnt cos I am slav and I say so.

Go back to farm your potatoes low IQ ape.

Ayetooey
01-22-2019, 02:27 AM

So r1a and i2a dinaric are ancient Greek now?

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 02:28 AM
So r1a and i2a dinaric are ancient Greek now?

Are they all the same?

Crn Volk
01-22-2019, 02:28 AM
I dunno man, Slavic Y dna is up to 40% in some parts of Greece, Greek Y dnas are non existent in south slavic countries. Even ev13 clades are either local or connected to Albanian tribes not Greeks. This sounds like coping.

Lots of SlavoVlachs in Greece that look South Slavic...:coffee:

Crn Volk
01-22-2019, 02:30 AM

Oh hang on thats right pan slavic brains only slavic dna exists and greek dna doesnt cos I am slav and I say so.

Go back to farm your potatoes low IQ ape.

You can tell the Slavic Greeks. They don't look like Aegean-Levantine sand niggers of the south. Now go tend to your goats and pick some olives.

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 02:31 AM
Lots of SlavoVlachs in Greece that look South Slavic...:coffee:

..and yet Greek I2a1 is older (A215).. how did this happen Slavbrains?

https://www.yfull.com/tree/I-CTS10228/

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 02:33 AM
You can tell the Slavic Greeks. They don't look like Aegean-Levantine sand niggers of the south. Now go tend to your goats and pick some olives.

No such thing exists...I have never met anyone of that type in my life.

Just another pan slavic diarrhea.

Crn Volk
01-22-2019, 02:36 AM
..and yet Greek I2a1 is older (A215).. how did this happen Slavbrains?

https://www.yfull.com/tree/I-CTS10228/

Don't know but here's a Syriza MP dancing a Slavic Macedonian song deep inside Greece with fellow Slavic Macedonians. Opa!

https://youtu.be/VKopRJRQb4Y

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 02:37 AM
Don't know but here's a Syriza MP dancing a Slavic Macedonian song deep inside Greece with fellow Slavic Macedonians. Opa!

No such thing as Slavic Macedonian they're merely dancing Rumelika songs derived from Greek byzantine traditions. Understand Slavbrains?

Crn Volk
01-22-2019, 02:39 AM
No such thing as Slavic Macedonian they're merely dancing Rumelika songs derived from Greek byzantine traditions. Understand Slavbrains?

I understand the song, do you Slavbrain?

Tauromachos
01-22-2019, 02:39 AM

The dance is Kalamatianos a traditional Greek dance you find also in Islands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLhMvBqIPxs

This is from Dodecanese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0hLFRuwpLQ

I would like to know do any Poles,Ukranians or Russians have this type of dance?

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 02:40 AM
And we fuck your women that come to Gevgelia to gamble and Bitola to shop.

You have never stepped foot in Europe but the casino in Gevgelia plays only Greeks music you see a bunch of Cuman tatar Slavs making a great fool of themselves.

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 02:41 AM
I understand the song, do you Slavbrain?

I can say the same thing in Gevgelia casino. No I don't understand - I just hear the tunes is a rip off from Byzantine traditions

Crn Volk
01-22-2019, 02:50 AM
Keep protesting malakias....Thursday is the day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I3zTDSLVSA

Tauromachos
01-22-2019, 03:12 AM
This is y dna of Herzegovinian Serb.

https://forum.krstarica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=487276&d=1523881742

Which ones have Greek paternal lines? E-V13, J2a, L1b...?

Yes

Possibly also R1b and G2a

Pribislav
01-22-2019, 03:21 AM
Yes

R1b among Herzegovinian Serbs is roughly 2/3 U152, and 1/3 Z2103.

We think that haplogroups such as E-V13, J2 and most of R1b in our nation are of paleo-Balkanic (aka Vlach) origin.

Are Greek paleo-Balkanites? I'm seriously asking, because Greek deny any conection with Balkans.

Tauromachos
01-22-2019, 03:42 AM
R1b among Herzegovinian Serbs is roughly 2/3 U152, and 1/3 Z2103.

We think that haplogroups such as E-V13, J2 and most of R1b in our nation are of paleo-Balkanic (aka Vlach) origin.

Are Greek paleo-Balkanites? I'm seriously asking, because Greek deny any conection with Balkans.

What means PaleoBalkan?

R1b in Balkans belongs to L-23 which is shared with South Italians and Armenians+other Anatolians to begin with

There were no Vlachs in Balkan before Roman times

Vlachs descend from other people older than them same as Albanians

Dna8
01-22-2019, 03:50 AM
As concerns these Paleo Balkan genes, how do they compare to Anatolian and other West Asian genetic groupings?

Mingle
01-22-2019, 04:01 AM
Yes

Those are generic Paleo-Balkan haplogroups not specific to Greeks, they just have a common origin. Since Greeks didn't live in the western Balkans, they couldn't have come from Greeks to South Slavs.

Pribislav
01-22-2019, 04:08 AM
Those are generic Paleo-Balkan haplogroups not specific to Greeks, they just have a common origin. Since Greeks didn't live in the western Balkans, they couldn't have come from Greeks to South Slavs.

Yes.
Those haplogroups are from assimilatted paleo-Balkanites, not of Greek raping in Byzantine time.

Dna8
01-22-2019, 05:04 AM
Was there ever some huge migration of Greeks to the western Balkans?

I always thought Greek influence in the Western Balkans was predominantly cultural in its forms..

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 05:09 AM

So you speak with some sort of authority (out of your ass as usualy not surprising with low IQ people) without realising historical facts. Greek DNA has been found as far as France and Spain due to colonization let alone Romania, Ukraine and Georgia.

Now before you decide to speak with some sort of authority aka low IQ ape check your facts.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a9/Griechischen_und_ph%C3%B6nizischen_Kolonien.jpg

Mingle
01-22-2019, 05:20 AM
So you speak with some sort of authority (out of your ass as usualy not surprising with low IQ people) without realising historical facts. Greek DNA has been found as far as France and Spain due to colonization let alone Romania, Ukraine and Georgia.

Now before you decide to speak with some sort of authority aka low IQ ape check your facts.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a9/Griechischen_und_ph%C3%B6nizischen_Kolonien.jpg

Moron, have I said that Greek DNA is non-existent there? If someone from the western Balkans has Greek Y-DNA, they're gonna be in the minority. Most of the E1b, J2a, R1b, etc. is going to be from Illyrians rather than Greeks simply cause there were much much more of them than Greeks. Some of it is gonna be from Greeks too (among a dozen other groups).

Dick
01-22-2019, 05:23 AM
Moron, have I said that Greek DNA is non-existent there? If someone from the western Balkans has Greek Y-DNA, they're gonna be in the minority. Most of the E1b, J2a, R1b, etc. is going to be from Illyrians rather than Greeks simply cause there were much much more of them than Greeks. Some of it is gonna be from Greeks too (among a dozen other groups).

Ev-13 subclades are more common in Bulgaria than any other Slavic country. Don't forget the Thracians.

catgeorge
01-22-2019, 05:25 AM

You continue with mythmaking as you see fit without any facts.

Illyrians and Thracians came from one common stock and that is Thessalian neolithic.. now go and argue with science you low IQ idiot - you have already been found out mythmaking you filthy shitskin arab. Get the fuck out of here

http://www.waa.ox.ac.uk/XDB/images/world/tours/europe-map1.jpg

https://www.counter-currents.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Spread-of-Early-Neolithic-Farming-in-Europe-Resize1.jpg

Pribislav
01-22-2019, 05:28 AM

There was no any mass Greek migrations to western, northern and central Balkans.
Only few Greek escaped to Serbia when Ottomans conquered some Greek territories.
Serbian actress Brankica Sebastijanović claim further Greek paternal origin https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?272224-Classify-Serbian-actress-Brankica-Sebastijanovic
She say that original surname of her Greek ancestors was Sebastianos.

Mingle
01-22-2019, 05:31 AM
Illyrians and Thracians came from one common stock and that is Thessalian neolithic.. now go and argue with science you low IQ idiot -

No crap. Have I stated otherwise??? The topic was specifically regarding direct Greek influence. If you knew how to read, you'd know I already said that the Paleo-Balkan subclades in Greece and the rest of the Balkans have a common origin.

Mingle
01-22-2019, 05:33 AM
There was no any mass Greek migrations to western, northern and central Balkans.
Only few Greek escaped to Serbia when Ottomans conquered some Greek territories.
Serbian actress Brankica Sebastijanović claim further Greek paternal origin https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?272224-Classify-Serbian-actress-Brankica-Sebastijanovic
She say that original surname of her Greek ancestors was Sebastianos.Do those with the surname Grković also have a Greek paternal origin?

Pribislav
01-22-2019, 05:36 AM
Do those with the surname Grković also have a Greek paternal origin?

It's possible, but we don't know for sure without y dna test.

Recently Serb with surname Grkinić was tested and his result is E-V13.

Dna8
01-22-2019, 05:42 AM
Do those with the surname Grković also have a Greek paternal origin?

From memory, such a surname does (can) indeed signify descent from a Greek speaker, but it can also signify descent from an ancestor having been deemed as displaying Greek traits in their conduct (professional conduct, for instance)/personality..

Pribislav
01-22-2019, 05:52 AM
From memory, such a surname does (can) indeed signify descent from a Greek speaker, but it can also signify descent from an ancestor having been deemed as displaying Greek traits in their conduct (professional conduct, for instance)/personality..

Surnames which are related with ethnicities not alwyas means ancestor of foreign ethnicity. Among Serbs and Bosniaks exist surname Arnaut. Serb with surname Arnaut from Dalmatia is R1a-M458, and Serb from Livno with this surname is N-P189.2. Both of them are not related with Albanians.
For Bosniaks with surname Arnaut is higher chance to have Albanian paternal origin.