01-21-2019, 10:43 PM
Mediterranean.

Papastratosels26
01-21-2019, 10:43 PM
Med

Livin
01-21-2019, 10:45 PM
Mediterranean.

I think he looks more west asian/anatolian and even Iranian rather greek,south italian or spaniard what you think?

Papastratosels26
01-21-2019, 10:46 PM
Is he meso, coz I can't see his skull shape very well

Tauromachos
01-21-2019, 10:47 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/0716cd886cb066f3947e0704d007edd6/tenor.gif?itemid=5926299

Kivan
01-21-2019, 10:47 PM
I think he looks more west asian/anatolian and even Iranian rather greek,south italian or spaniard what you think?

Iranian? Are you serious?

He looks like an overtanned Atlanto-Med to me.

Looks somewhat like this basketball player:
https://abload.de/img/fireshotcapture167-gk2fch0.png

He is from trabzon as well.

catgeorge
01-21-2019, 10:48 PM
East Med + Nordic Iranian

rein
01-21-2019, 10:49 PM

Fake tan Greek.

Marmara
01-21-2019, 10:49 PM
Iranian? Are you serious?

He looks like an overtanned Atlanto-Med to me.

Looks somewhat like this basketball player:
https://abload.de/img/fireshotcapture167-gk2fch0.png

He is from trabzon as well.

OP is from Cappadocia, not Trabzon.

Tauromachos
01-21-2019, 10:50 PM
Fake tan Greek.

Can a West Asian native member please tell us if he realy look West Asian or
if Livin is hallucinating because of his tan..

Marmara
01-21-2019, 10:50 PM
Can a West Asian native member please tell us if he realy look West Asian or
if Livin is hallucinating because of his tan..

He looks Anatolian.

Papastratosels26
01-21-2019, 10:51 PM
He looks Anatolian.Yep

Seth MacFarlane
01-21-2019, 10:52 PM
Gracile mediterrean ? His look is kind of ambigous I could see him as Iberian and Italan easily , as well as Turkish and Cypriot . Very mediterrean looking man and good looking

Livin
01-21-2019, 10:52 PM
He looks Anatolian.

He looks totally West asian rather south med(south italian,south greek).Cappadocian Greeks are genetically the same with Pontics aswell.

Livin
01-21-2019, 10:54 PM
Is he meso, coz I can't see his skull shape very well

He is meso-doli range but more hypsicranic(high vault).

Tauromachos
01-21-2019, 10:58 PM
He looks totally West asian rather south med(south italian,south greek).Cappadocian Greeks are genetically the same with Pontics aswell.

If he is realy South Med than its not a West Asian look.

People from Turkey don't look South Med unless you include with West Asian people such as Palestinians

South Meds can occasionaly pop up among Med Islanders,also Greek ones.

Kivan
01-21-2019, 10:58 PM
OP is from Cappadocia, not Trabzon.

The title of the threads says: "Classify a guy from Pontus and Cappadocia".

I meant I was assuming he was half-Pontian, but anyways...

Livin
01-21-2019, 10:59 PM
Gracile mediterrean ? His look is kind of ambigous I could see him as Iberian and Italan easily , as well as Turkish and Cypriot . Very mediterrean looking man and good looking

Looks something between Anatolia-Cyprus and Levant/Iran IMO.He is a model....

Marmara
01-21-2019, 11:00 PM

People from Turkey don't look South Med unless you include with West Asian people such as Palestinians

What kind of Hashish you smoke?

Turks are not representative of true Anatolian phenotype.

Papastratosels26
01-21-2019, 11:00 PM
He looks totally West asian rather south med(south italian,south greek).Cappadocian Greeks are genetically the same with Pontics aswell.South Med is Saharid? I'm confused.

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:01 PM
The title of the threads says: "Classify a guy from Pontus and Cappadocia".

I meant I was assuming he was half-Pontian, but anyways...

Dosnt really make a different.Pontians and Cappadocians are pretty much the same people on genetics.autosomal and even Ydna.I look like this guy if you put out my Taurid traits.

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:03 PM

Anatolia before the turkish arrival it was a mix of Caucasus Hunter Gathener and Anatolian Neolithic.Like modern Pontians for example!

Cumansky
01-21-2019, 11:06 PM
He look similar with my sister fiance who is south Italian, maybe more tall

East Med Anatolid minor Dinarid

Tauromachos
01-21-2019, 11:06 PM
Anatolia before the turkish arrival it was a mix of Caucasus Hunter Gathener and Anatolian Neolithic.Like modern Pontians for example!

Before the arrival of Turks

There were Phrygians,Lydians,Lykians,Karians,Ionians,Dorians, Aeolians,Hettites,Armenians,Chaldeans,Methonites,H ourites living in Anatolia

Marmara
01-21-2019, 11:07 PM

There were Phrygians,Lydians,Lykians,Karians,Ionians,Dorians, Aeolians,Hettites,Armenians,Chaldeans living in Anatolia

And they were West Asian.

Kivan
01-21-2019, 11:07 PM

Anatolia was always a mixed and diverse place. You can't generalize.

Papastratosels26
01-21-2019, 11:08 PM

There were Phrygians,Lydians,Lykians,Karians,Ionians,Dorians, Aeolians,Hettites,Armenians,Chaldeans,Methonites,H ourites living in AnatoliaAnd Persians,Medes, Assyrians, Jews.

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:09 PM

There were Phrygians,Lydians,Lykians,Karians,Ionians,Dorians, Aeolians,Hettites,Armenians,Chaldeans living in Anatolia

Anatolia was always a mix of Iran Neolithic and Anatolia Neolithic.These populations didnt affect the genetic affinity of the region.The big diffrence between islanders,cretans with anatolians is that you have more WESTERN HUNTER GATHENER admixture.So,imagine this guy like a true anatolian neolithic person.

Marmara
And Persians,Medes, Assyrians, Jews.

They were in Mesopotamia

Tauromachos
And they were West Asian.

Phrygians were related to people in the Balkans or in other words there were
Phrygians both in the Balkans and in Anatolia

Ionians,Dorians,Aeolians were Hellenic tribes also living in the Greek Islands and Mainland Greece
Karians were in South West Anatolia and also lived in some parts of Greece

The rest some of them were Semitic and some Indoeuropean though i don't know what this would mean for their
genetics or phenotypes.

Marmara
01-21-2019, 11:10 PM
Anatolia was always a mix of Iran Neolithic and Anatolia Neolithic.These populations didnt affect the genetic affinity of the region.The big diffrence between islanders,cretans with anatolians is that you have more HUNTER GATHENER admixture.So,imagine this guy like a true anatolian neolithic person.

WHG + Steppe.

Anatolians also lacked Steppe admixture.

Papastratosels26
01-21-2019, 11:10 PM
They were in MesopotamiaThey occupied Anatolia from many years before Alexander.

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:11 PM
Anatolia was always a mixed and diverse place. You can't generalize.

If you put out the central asian admixture in modern Turks you got Armenian/Pontian like people.The empires and their elites never affected the genetics of the regions.Even modern turks do not have such a bif central asian admixture...depends the region!!!

Marmara
01-21-2019, 11:12 PM

Ionians,Dorians,Aeolians were Hellenic tribes also living in the Greek Islands and Mainland Greece

The rest some of them were Semitic and some Indoeuropean though i don't know what this would mean for their
genetics or phenotypes.

Anatolia was the homeland of Ancient Anatolians.

They spoke extinct Anatolian branch of IE languages

Semites didn't live in Anatolia, Southeastern Turkey isn't part of Anatolia. It's Levant + Mesopotamia with distinct genetics and culture.

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:12 PM
WHG + Steppe.

Anatolians also lacked Steppe admixture.

Yep my fault.

Marmara
01-21-2019, 11:13 PM
They occupied Anatolia from many years before Alexander.

Persians established Satrapies, that's it.

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:15 PM

Karians were in South West Anatolia and also lived in some parts of Greece

genetics or phenotypes.

LOL.Do not confuse some historic evidences from wiki,with true genetic science.Phrygians come and left ....they rarely affected the genetics of anatolia.Maybe they assilimated later into some Greek populations.Aeolians and Dorians colonized aegean coast and nothing else.Anatolia hellenized during Alexander the great later.

Marmara
01-21-2019, 11:18 PM
I don't know what Cybernautic is trying to prove, these people are West Asians it's proven by genetics.

Tauromachos
01-21-2019, 11:19 PM
LOL.Do not confuse some historic evidences from wiki,with true genetic science.Phrygians come and left ....they rarely affected the genetics of anatolia.Maybe they assilimated later into some Greek populations.Aeolians and Dorians colonized aegean coast and nothing else.Anatolia hellenized during Alexander the great later.

How do you know?

I seriously doubt that the West in particular the coastal regions of Anatolia was genetically the same with Inland regions or
Kurdistan.

People in Western Turkey were always culturally and also anthropologically different from people like Kurds.

Its just in the recent decades there was a huge influx of Eastern Turks into Western Turkey.

Even culture and mentality between a Smyrnian Greek and a Pontian or Cappadocian is different.

Pontians and Cappadocians are much heavier and conservative Mountain like in nature more similar
to Vlachs of Mainland Greece

They have not the fresh mediteranean temperament of a Smyrnian
Neither their traditional food is the same

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:19 PM
Persians established Satrapies, that's it.

Indeed.Even the kingdom of Pontus who were under Persian elite didnt affect the genetics or ydna of the people.You rarely gonna find any Pontian scoring high south asia or have some clades from Persians etc.The same with Greeks,they just colonized the place and force the folks to have a greek languange and a greek culture.Like anglo-saxons didnt affect much the british isles and more and more other examples that i am bored to mention.

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:21 PM
How do you know?

I seriously doubt that the West in particular the coastal regions of Anatolia was genetically the same with Inland regions or
Kurdistan.

People in Western Turkey were aways culturally and also anthropologically different from people like Kurds.

Its just in the recent decades there was a huge influx of Eastern Turks into Western Turkey

People in western turkey and aegean-coast greeks from there have more anatolian neolithic and more western hunter gathener thats all.Thats why they clusther with other greeks and south italians.Eastern Turkey is armenian/assyrian like.Totally lucks WHG and steppe admixtures.

Kivan
01-21-2019, 11:22 PM
If you put out the central asian admixture in modern Turks you got Armenian/Pontian like people.The empires and their elites never affected the genetics of the regions.Even modern turks do not have such a bif central asian admixture...depends the region!!!

No, not really. As i said, Anatolia is a diverse place. Northern parts, for example, is more Caucasus shifted. Aegean area has a shift towards South Europe. It's not true that every Turk is modelled as "Half-Armenian/half-Oghuz" or similar, if you were implying it. Here the results of a Western Anatolian Turk, just for comparison:

# Population Percent
1 Caucasian 36.74
2 South_Central_Asian 11.53
3 European_Hunters_Gatherers 11.25
4 European_Early_Farmers 9.71
5 Tungus-Altaic 6.55
6 Near_East 5.53
7 East_Siberian 4.73
8 Arctic 3.48
9 Ancestral_Altaic 2.95
10 North_African 2.41
11 South_East_Asian 1.61
12 Melano_Polynesian 1.30
13 Australoid 1.01

Least-squares method.

Using 1 population approximation:
1 Turk_Aydin @ 5.885062
2 Turk_Balikesir @ 8.318324
3 Turk_Istanbul @ 8.869559
4 Turk @ 10.355407
5 Crimean_Tatar_Mountain @ 12.021833
6 Azov_Greek @ 12.157321
7 Nogai @ 12.231788
8 Turk_Kayseri @ 13.440648
9 Crimean_Tatar_Coast @ 13.851104
10 Turk_Adana @ 13.981258
11 Cirkassian @ 14.427249
12 Stalskoe_Kumyk @ 16.548096
13 Cretan @ 16.682146
14 Georgian_Jew @ 16.721102
15 Circassian @ 17.177387
16 Kumyk @ 17.458357
17 Greek_Macedonia @ 17.539604
18 Romanian_Jew @ 17.566490
19 Greek @ 17.602461
20 Kabardin @ 17.636078

Using 2 populations approximation:
1 50% Nogai +50% Turk_Balikesir @ 4.635275

Using 3 populations approximation:
1 50% Circassian +25% Sicilian_Agrigento +25% Tatar-Siberian @ 4.058968

rein
01-21-2019, 11:22 PM
People in western turkey and aegean-coast greeks from there have more anatolian neolithic and more western hunter gathener thats all.Thats why the clusther with other greeks and south italians.Eastern Turkey is armenian/assyrian like.Totally lucks WHG and steppe admixtures.

Would you be surprised if you had steppe HG admixture?

Marmara
01-21-2019, 11:34 PM
How do you know?

Kurdistan.

People in Western Turkey were always culturally and also anthropologically different from people like Kurds.

Its just in the recent decades there was a huge influx of Eastern Turks into Western Turkey.

Even culture and mentality between a Smyrnian Greek and a Pontian or Cappadocian is different.

Pontians and Cappadocians are much heavier and conservative Mountain like in nature more similar
to Vlachs of Mainland Greece

They have not the fresh mediteranean temperament of a Smyrnian
Neither their traditional food is the same

First, Kurds are also not Anatolians, they have significant Iranic ancestry, they are mixed with Armenians but still aren't close to them.

Second, Pontians are from Inland, OP is from Inland.

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:34 PM
No, not really. As i said, Anatolia is a diverse place. Northern parts, for example, is more Caucasus shifted. Aegean area has a shift towards South Europe. It's not true that every Turk is modelled as "Half-Armenian/half-Oghuz" or similar, if you were implying it. Here the results of a Western Anatolian Turk, just for comparison:

As i said,depends the individual and the region.Modern turks are closer with azeris but they do not have extremely big central asian admixture.It goes 8-30% depends.Ofc i am not putting some other groups like kurds,laz and minorities.But anatolia was always something like Armenians etc.You can see also the samples.

Marmara
01-21-2019, 11:35 PM
People in western turkey and aegean-coast greeks from there have more anatolian neolithic and more western hunter gathener thats all.Thats why they clusther with other greeks and south italians.Eastern Turkey is armenian/assyrian like.Totally lucks WHG and steppe admixtures.

Kurds have Steppe admixture

Only you guys don't.

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:37 PM
Kurds have Steppe admixture

Only you guys don't.

Kurds have assimilated armenians and assyrian like people.Hadouken was armenian btw xdddd. ;)

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:38 PM
Would you be surprised if you had steppe HG admixture?

I would be european xdd....:cool:

Tauromachos
I don't know what Cybernautic is trying to prove, these people are West Asians it's proven by genetics.

West Asian is an empty word

West Asians are at least as diverse as modern Greeks or Italians are

I would say even more

Its bogus to believe otherwise.

Georgia
Is he Greek? Do you have his phone number?

Marmara
Kurds have assimilated armenians and assyrian like people.Hadouken was armenian btw xdddd. ;)

He still had Iranic ancestry.

It's easy to spot Iranic ancestry on Kurds, they score significant South Asian like Iranians and other Iranics while Armenians and Assyrians don't.

He also had steppe admixture higher than Armenians.

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:40 PM

It's easy to spot Iranic ancestry on Kurds, they score significant South Asian like Iranians and other Iranics while Armenians and Assyrians don't.

I know,hadouken btw looked totally anatolian/armenian and not Iranic.

Joso
01-21-2019, 11:41 PM
gracile-med

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:41 PM
Is he Greek? Do you have his phone number?

Depends what you consider Greek xddd :rofl_002::rofl_002::rofl_002:

Marmara
01-21-2019, 11:42 PM

I would say even more

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?225237-4-Anatolian-Greeks-gedmatch-results

rein
01-21-2019, 11:42 PM

Hadouken always said that he scores very little south Asian.

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:43 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?225237-4-Anatolian-Greeks-gedmatch-results

Why he is banned?I want hadouken back....:mad:

Marmara

He looks like a stereotypical Kurd.

If he looks Anatolian it means he can pass for Pontic Greek.

Georgia
Depends what you consider Greek xddd :rofl_002::rofl_002::rofl_002:

Is he? I am asking for a friend :D

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:44 PM

I think so xddd :confused:

Dorian
01-21-2019, 11:45 PM

No way,he looked from azeri to pashtun man.

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:46 PM

Not exactly.Armenians do not look the same with Pontians even if they are genetically pretty much the same.Assyrians too.He had the Pontic hyperbrachy head but his face was atypical.As for kurd,i don't think kurds in iraq look the same with kurds in turkey...

Seth MacFarlane

I would say even more

Well that is true , after all west Asians like Turks and levantines are also mediterrans like Greeks and Italians

Tauromachos

For catgeorge or Kaido he isn't real Greek

Otherwise he is modern Greek as it seems with origins from Pontus and Cappadocia

Kivan
01-21-2019, 11:48 PM
As i said,depends the individual and the region.Modern turks are closer with azeris but they do not have extremely big central asian admixture.It goes 8-30% depends.Ofc i am not putting some other groups like kurds,laz and minorities.But anatolia was always something like Armenians etc.You can see also the samples.

I think Armenians plot closer to Assyrians/Mesopotamians, not to Anatolians. Turks in far Eastern regions might plot closer to Armenians because people in such are are rather assimilated Armenians.

Depending on the chart we plot close to some Caucasian group. In this one it show us as close to Georgians/Abkhazians:
http://www.nevgen.org/PCA%20charts/PCA%20Europe%20and%20vicinity%20axis%203-1%20a.png

Althouth i think it's just an average. Native people from far Southern Anatolia, for example, probably plot closer to Cypriots while those from Northern parts, more closer to Georgians/Laz, i guess.

Seth MacFarlane
01-21-2019, 11:48 PM

Hadouken didn’t look stereotypical Kurd by any means . Sometimes stereotypical Kurdish look can overlap with the neighboring ethnicities but he doesent have that imo , hadouken looks very armenian like .

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:49 PM
No way,he looked from azeri to pashtun man.

Azeri probably but pashtun hell no.

Dorian
For catgeorge or Kaido he isn't real Greek

Otherwise he is modern Greek as it seems with origins from Pontus and Cappadocia

I don't like your stance ,you should also put me,nightrider&faklon in that list.

Tauromachos
Hadouken didn’t look stereotypical Kurd by any means . Sometimes stereotypical Kurdish look can overlap with the neighboring ethnicities but he doesent have that imo , hadouken looks very armenian like .

I don't know i think he looks like what is called Anadolid
,a mix between Armenoid and Med

Dorian
01-21-2019, 11:50 PM
Azeri probably but pashtun hell no.

He needs some beard and he passes here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs

Tauromachos
I don't like your stance ,you should also put me,nightrider&faklon in that list.

Sorry :)

Marmara
Not exactly.Armenians do not look the same with Pontians even if they are genetically pretty much the same.Assyrians too.He had the Pontic hyperbrachy head but his face was atypical.As for kurd,i don't think kurds in iraq look the same with kurds in turkey...

Pontic Greek look is much more Anatolian than Armenian look.

Anatolia was inhabited almost entirely by Hellenophones.

This is Anatolia

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/AnatolieLimits.jpg

Armenians lived outside the border, in Armenian Highlands.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRQtoWBx18EWE4_4e7UIKFf4Zf1eeX hSOm5DK8mobUZHkCHZ7_i

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:51 PM

I had some argues with him,when i told him that some Kurds in my city look Iranid and they have dolichocephalic skulls and when also i google kurds i am seeing only swarthy dolicho-hooked nosed people xddd

Seth MacFarlane
01-21-2019, 11:53 PM
I don't know i think he looks like what is called Anadolid
,a mix between Armenoid and Med

His look is common in Armenians too , the phenotype itself is more stereotypical of Turks proper because turkey has more Mediterranean’s gnerally but Armenia also has many meds of the pontid variety . But for what is worth he was only slight med , even tho his nose wasnt extreme in profile he is still predominantly armenoid imo

nafz
01-21-2019, 11:54 PM
Anatolid. This is one type of look which is shared between some Greek and Turkish persons.

Kivan
01-21-2019, 11:54 PM
I had some argues with him,when i told him that some Kurds in my city look Iranid and they have dolichocephalic skulls and when also i google kurds i am seeing only swarthy dolicho-hooked nosed people xddd

Most people he posted looked brachy/Dinarized. However Kurds from Turkey look different from those from Syria or Iran, i think.

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:55 PM
Pontic Greek look is much more Anatolian than Armenian look.

Anatolia was inhabited almost entirely by Hellenophones.

This is Anatolia

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/AnatolieLimits.jpg

Armenians lived outside the border, in Armenian Highlands.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRQtoWBx18EWE4_4e7UIKFf4Zf1eeX hSOm5DK8mobUZHkCHZ7_i

Thats true.The fact that Pontians and Armenians are genetically pretty much the same along with assyrians does not mean that we look the same.Ofc there are similarities,but i will agree with you that Pontians looking like Anatolians and more specific in the area of Black sea.You can see some very swarthy med types witch they obviously have neolithic anatolian background and on the other hand you can see some very brachycephalic armenoid-dinarid-caucasusid types.Alpines also are very popular among us.

Marmara
01-21-2019, 11:55 PM

I live in Turkey, country where most Kurds in the world live.

I live in Istanbul, the city with most kurds in the world (around 4 millions)

Give me fucking credit.

Marmara
01-21-2019, 11:57 PM
Most people he posted looked brachy/Dinarized. However Kurds from Turkey look different from those from Syria or Iran, i think.

They don't.

Except only Tunceli Alevis which Hadouken always was posting.

Livin
01-21-2019, 11:57 PM
Anatolid. This is one type of look which is shared between some Greek and Turkish persons.

You think his skull is brachycephalic?

rein
01-21-2019, 11:58 PM

Give me fucking credit.

How many ethnic Turks are in Istanbul?

Seth MacFarlane
01-22-2019, 12:00 AM

Give me fucking credit.

Lmaoo ill give you your credit bro , if hadouken look is as stereotypical Kurd as u say it’s only furthering my belief that many Kurds and Armenians look alike . But that should be no surprise , genitics aren’t far off and they have similiar phenotypes. There’s interchangeable west Asian phenotypes

nafz
01-22-2019, 12:01 AM
You think his skull is brachycephalic?

Not sure, probably brachy to meso intermediate.

Marmara
01-22-2019, 12:01 AM
How many ethnic Turks are in Istanbul?

There are no statistics about it.

But a random person from the street is very likely not going to be ethnic Turkish, but it also depends on the district.

Livin
01-22-2019, 12:02 AM

Some kurds in here are very swarthy with totally dolichocephalic skulls and lean bodies.They look Iranic as hell.I don't know what to say...

Livin
01-22-2019, 12:04 AM
Not sure, probably brachy to meso intermediate.

He is hypsicranic indeed but i think his face is med.Maybe his nose belongs to taurid group....not sure too.

rein
There are no statistics about it.

But a random person from the street is very likely not going to be ethnic Turkish, but it also depends on the district.

Interesting. I’m guessing there are a lot of Levantines and Bosniaks in the city.

Kivan
Some kurds in here are very swarthy with totally dolichocephalic skulls and lean bodies.They look Iranic as hell.I don't know what to say...

They don't.

Except only Tunceli Alevis which Hadouken always was posting.

Maybe you are right. I was seeing photos from some Kurdish provinces and most people don't look very different from Iranians.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/anthroscape/crowd-pictures-of-eastern-anatolian-city-van-t49275.html

Marmara
01-22-2019, 12:07 AM

I didn't want to argue with Hadouken but it's true.

They are closest to Iranians both genetically and physically.

Some even look straight Afghan.

Livin
01-22-2019, 12:10 AM
I didn't want to argue with Hadouken but it's true.

They are closest to Iranians both genetically and physically.

Some even look straight Afghan.

I remember one day hadouken arguing with Aren about Kurds genetics.Hadouken was trying to prove they are not Iranics xddd :lol::lol::lol:

rein
01-22-2019, 12:11 AM
I remember one day hadouken arguing with Aren about Kurds genetics.Hadouken was trying to prove they are not Iranics xddd :lol::lol::lol:

Is Aren still active on this forum? Didnt see any of his posts recently.

Livin
01-22-2019, 12:13 AM
Is Aren still active on this forum? Didnt see any of his posts recently.

No idea i am back a week ago.Aren was my first friend in here and probably the most knowledge person about genetics in here IMO.Hadouken was in a bad day,when Aren told him that kurds in Turkey are assilimated armenian/assyrian like people xdddd :cool:

Marmara
01-22-2019, 12:14 AM

No idea i am back a week ago.Aren was my first friend in here and probably the most knowledge person about genetics in here IMO.Hadouken was in a bad day,when Aren told him that kurds in Turkey are assilimated armenian/assyrian like people xdddd :cool:

If Kurds are neither Iranics nor assimilated Assyrians/Armenians, what are they?

rein
01-22-2019, 12:16 AM
If Kurds are neither Iranics nor assimilated Assyrians/Armenians, what are they?

A breed of their own.

FinalFlash
01-22-2019, 12:16 AM
I think Armenians plot closer to Assyrians/Mesopotamians, not to Anatolians. Turks in far Eastern regions might plot closer to Armenians because people in such are are rather assimilated Armenians.

Depending on the chart we plot close to some Caucasian group. In this one it show us as close to Georgians/Abkhazians:
http://www.nevgen.org/PCA%20charts/PCA%20Europe%20and%20vicinity%20axis%203-1%20a.png

Althouth i think it's just an average. Native people from far Southern Anatolia, for example, probably plot closer to Cypriots while those from Northern parts, more closer to Georgians/Laz, i guess.

Most of those samples plot closer to Georgians and Turks. If Black sea turks, pontians and laz were available on these plots, then they'd be closest to Armenians.

Kivan
01-22-2019, 12:17 AM

I hope Hadouken is not seeing this thread. xD

rein
01-22-2019, 12:17 AM
I hope Hadouken is not seeing this thread. xD

Maybe he is.

Livin
01-22-2019, 12:18 AM

DUNNO.IMO kurds are the most confusing group when it comes to genetics and anthropology STUFF.I do not believe that Kurds from all the regions in middle east are exactly the same but anyways.

FinalFlash
01-22-2019, 12:19 AM
Hadouken might just read all this and create another profile.

rein
01-22-2019, 12:20 AM
Is anyone still in touch with Hadouken?
http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=50487&page=3

Livin
01-22-2019, 12:22 AM
Is anyone still in touch with Hadouken?
http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=50487&page=3

Bring him back.He was a good guy!!!

rein
01-22-2019, 12:23 AM
Bring him back.He was a good guy!!!

What was he banned for anyways?

Livin
01-22-2019, 12:24 AM
What was he banned for anyways?

Are you asking me?I am here almost a week after 2 months.

Token
01-22-2019, 12:24 AM
DUNNO.IMO kurds are the most confusing group when it comes to genetics and anthropology STUFF.I do not believe that Kurds from all the regions in middle east are exactly the same but anyways.

Kurds are genetically very similar to Iranians.

Livin
01-22-2019, 12:26 AM
Kurds are genetically very similar to Iranians.

But hadouken was trying to prove they are west asians mostly...

Marmara
01-22-2019, 12:26 AM

Turkey is a big country, nobody really notices a difference between Kurds from different provinces except for Tunceli Alevi Zazas whom are said to be the whitest Kurds.

But even then, this guy is from Tunceli

https://iasbh.tmgrup.com.tr/1cc2f0/366/218/0/0/391/233?u=https://isbh.tmgrup.com.tr/sbh/2018/01/18/onur-buldu-kimdir-1516264704165.jpg

Token
01-22-2019, 12:27 AM
But hadouken was trying to prove they are west asians mostly...

Iranians are West Asians.

Livin
01-22-2019, 12:27 AM
Turkey is a big country, nobody really notices a difference between Kurds from different provinces except for Tunceli Alevi Zazas whom are said to be the whitest Kurds.

https://iasbh.tmgrup.com.tr/1cc2f0/366/218/0/0/391/233?u=https://isbh.tmgrup.com.tr/sbh/2018/01/18/onur-buldu-kimdir-1516264704165.jpg

UBER WEST ASIAN look.

Livin
01-22-2019, 12:28 AM
Iranians are West Asians.

I mean he was trying to prove that they are not in the same group with Iranians and other Iranics.

Token
01-22-2019, 12:29 AM
I mean he was trying to prove that they are not in the same group with Iranians and other Iranics.

Well, they are. Hadouken can't change the reality.

Livin
01-22-2019, 12:32 AM
Well, they are. Hadouken can't change the reality.

i told him one day,in my city the majority of Kurds are dolichocephalic,swarthy with lean bodies and hooked noses and he was upset xddd :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

But i remember one day Aren was telling him that Kurds in Turkey are Iranic witch have asslimated armenian/assyrian like people.He was again upset and was trying to prove the different xddd.

rein
01-22-2019, 12:32 AM

Is this how Alevi Zazas look?
https://im.haberturk.com/2013/05/30/ver1369898533/848731_detay.jpg

Comocudostrouxas
01-22-2019, 12:33 AM
Overtanned Atlanto-Mediterranean.

Post pics with natural light and without excessive tan otherwise it will distort the classifications since most people only pay attention to coloring.

Livin
01-22-2019, 12:37 AM
Overtanned Atlanto-Mediterranean.

Post pics with natural light and without excessive tan otherwise it will distort the classifications since most people only pay attention to coloring.

He is swarthy without tan dude.He has pretty much the same skin colour with me.I agree that he is med and not armenoid or orientalid...

Comocudostrouxas
01-22-2019, 12:39 AM
He is swarthy without tan dude.He has pretty much the same skin colour with me.I agree that he is med and not armenoid or orientalid...

Most pics of him you posted he's in an environment that is sunny (likely beaches).

Livin
01-22-2019, 12:40 AM
Most pics of him you posted he's in an environment that is sunny (likely beaches).

Thats true but still his skin colour is not much different.

rein
01-22-2019, 12:42 AM
Thats true but still his skin colour is not much different.

He looks orange, so maybe fake tan.

Livin
01-22-2019, 12:45 AM
He looks orange, so maybe fake tan.

Do you think he pass in Lebanon?

rein
01-22-2019, 12:46 AM

Better ask haider.

Comocudostrouxas
01-22-2019, 12:47 AM

His best fits are South Europe + Anatolia. Anatolians aren't much darker than Southern Europeans and likely overlap more with them than with Arabs.

Livin
Better ask haider.

Who???

Marmara
His skin color looks real.

Livin
01-22-2019, 12:48 AM
His best fits are South Europe + Anatolia. Anatolians aren't much darker than Southern Europeans and likely overlap more with them than with Arabs.

His eyes giving a west asian vibe IMO.I have pretty much this type of eyes(almond).Its must be an anatolian trait...

Seth MacFarlane
01-22-2019, 12:49 AM
Who???

Lebanese user

Comocudostrouxas
01-22-2019, 01:15 AM
His eyes giving a west asian vibe IMO.I have pretty much this type of eyes(almond).Its must be an anatolian trait...

I don't know how you look like, but this guy isn't specifically West Asian, can pass in Europe too.

Marmara
01-22-2019, 01:18 AM
I don't know how you look like, but this guy isn't specifically West Asian, can pass in Europe too.

If a Spanish person passes Greek, does it mean he is not Spanish/doesn't look Spanish?

Comocudostrouxas
01-22-2019, 01:19 AM
If a Spanish person passes Greek, does it mean he is not Spanish/doesn't look Spanish?

No and I'm not saying this, I'm saying he doesn't pass only in West Asia, despite being Anatolian.

Marmara
01-22-2019, 01:24 AM
No and I'm not saying this, I'm saying he doesn't pass only in West Asia, despite being Anatolian.

Anatolian Greeks are actually genetically closest to proper Greeks.

This is a Cappadocian Greek

# Population Percent
1 Caucasian 43.19
2 European_Early_Farmers 17.39
3 Near_East 13.63
4 South_Central_Asian 11.23
5 European_Hunters_Gatherers 6.68
6 North_African 4.52
7 South_East_Asian 1.02
8 Ancestral_Altaic 0.79
9 South_Indian 0.72
10 East_Siberian 0.5
11 Paleo_Siberian 0.33

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Cretan ( ) 5.93
2 Greek_Smyrna ( ) 5.99
3 Cypriot ( ) 6.49
4 Azov_Greek ( ) 7.15
5 Syrian_Jew ( ) 8.03
6 Greek_Islands ( ) 8.05
7 Greek ( ) 8.41
8 Greek_Macedonia ( ) 8.43
9 Greek_Athens ( ) 9.11
10 Italian_South ( ) 9.46
11 Turk_Kayseri ( ) 9.78
12 Turk_Istanbul ( ) 9.81
13 Assyrian_Iraqi ( ) 10.19
14 Lebanese_Muslim ( ) 10.42
15 Greek_Phokaia ( ) 10.53
16 Turk ( ) 10.54
17 Romanian_Jew ( ) 10.56
18 Turk_Balikesir ( ) 11.14
19 Crimean_Tatar_Coast ( ) 11.3
20 Central_Greek ( ) 11.54

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 73.1% Greek_Smyrna ( ) + 26.9% Iranian_Jew ( ) @ 1.7
2 51.9% Italian_South ( ) + 48.1% Assyrian_Iraqi ( ) @ 1.77
3 73.9% Greek_Smyrna ( ) + 26.1% Kurd_Jew ( ) @ 1.83
4 55.7% Assyrian_Iraqi ( ) + 44.3% Sicilian_Center ( ) @ 1.84
5 67.3% Greek_Smyrna ( ) + 32.7% Georgian_Jew ( ) @ 1.85
6 73.5% Greek_Smyrna ( ) + 26.5% Iraqi_Mandean ( ) @ 1.86
7 67% Greek_Islands ( ) + 33% Iraqi_Mandean ( ) @ 1.95
8 73% Cretan ( ) + 27% Jew_Tat ( ) @ 1.95
9 51.6% Assyrian_Arzni ( ) + 48.4% Italian_Abruzzo ( ) @ 1.99
10 59.9% Greek_Islands ( ) + 40.1% Iraqi_Chaldean ( ) @ 2
11 77.8% Cretan ( ) + 22.2% Assyrian_Arzni ( ) @ 2.04
12 55.8% Italian_South ( ) + 44.2% Iraqi_Chaldean ( ) @ 2.04
13 57.1% Sicilian_Siracusa ( ) + 42.9% Assyrian_Arzni ( ) @ 2.07
14 52.9% Greek_Athens ( ) + 47.1% Assyrian_Iraqi ( ) @ 2.09
15 78.9% Cretan ( ) + 21.1% Armenian_Yerevan ( ) @ 2.12
16 51.5% Sicilian_Trapani ( ) + 48.5% Assyrian_Arzni ( ) @ 2.16
17 67.5% Greek_Smyrna ( ) + 32.5% Iraqi_Chaldean ( ) @ 2.16
18 78.1% Cretan ( ) + 21.9% Armenian ( ) @ 2.2
19 64.1% Greek_Smyrna ( ) + 35.9% Assyrian_Iraqi ( ) @ 2.21
20 55.3% Sicilian_Agrigento ( ) + 44.7% Armenian_Yerevan ( ) @ 2.22

Only Pontic Greeks are purely Armenian.

Comocudostrouxas
01-22-2019, 01:27 AM

# Population Percent
1 Caucasian 43.19
3 Near_East 13.63
6 North_African 4.52
7 South_East_Asian 1.02
8 Ancestral_Altaic 0.79
9 South_Indian 0.72
10 East_Siberian 0.5
11 Paleo_Siberian 0.33

1 Cretan ( ) 5.93
2 Greek_Smyrna ( ) 5.99
3 Cypriot ( ) 6.49
4 Azov_Greek ( ) 7.15
5 Syrian_Jew ( ) 8.03
6 Greek_Islands ( ) 8.05
7 Greek ( ) 8.41
9 Greek_Athens ( ) 9.11
11 Turk_Kayseri ( ) 9.78
16 Turk ( ) 10.54

Pontic Greeks likely aren't ''Armenian'', they are more like eastern Anatolians, they may overlap with Armenians but they are different culturally and they have different identity. Calling them ''Armenian'' is like calling some Turks Kurdish or Greek due to superficial similarity in DNA.

Identity isn't 100% derived from autossomal composition. I'm not Greek and I have no relation with them, but I think Pontic Greeks are as Greek as Greeks from Greece.

KingOf
01-22-2019, 01:34 AM
2 more pure Cappadocian Greeks
how common are they for Turkey?

https://www.patrasevents.gr/imgsrv/f/full/2818151.jpg
https://www.maximos.gr/images/ypoyrgos.jpg

Marmara
01-22-2019, 01:36 AM

They look Greek to me.

KingOf
01-22-2019, 01:41 AM
They look Greek to me.

still if they dna test they are probably going to deviate from Greek average significantly... yet many people here think genotype/phenotype is exact same thing

Morena
01-22-2019, 01:51 AM
Med. Can fit in anywhere in S. Europe. Very handsome 8/10.

FinalFlash
01-22-2019, 02:12 AM
Pontic Greeks likely aren't ''Armenian'', they are more like eastern Anatolians, they may overlap with Armenians but they are different culturally and they have different identity. Calling them ''Armenian'' is like calling some Turks Kurdish or Greek due to superficial similarity in DNA.

Identity isn't 100% derived from autossomal composition. I'm not Greek and I have no relation with them, but I think Pontic Greeks are as Greek as Greeks from Greece.

There is no such thing as "eastern Anatolian". That phrase is nonsensical and was put into use to erase the more proper 'Armenian Highlands'.

Livin
01-22-2019, 02:22 AM

# Population Percent
1 Caucasian 43.19
3 Near_East 13.63
6 North_African 4.52
7 South_East_Asian 1.02
8 Ancestral_Altaic 0.79
9 South_Indian 0.72
10 East_Siberian 0.5
11 Paleo_Siberian 0.33

1 Cretan ( ) 5.93
2 Greek_Smyrna ( ) 5.99
3 Cypriot ( ) 6.49
4 Azov_Greek ( ) 7.15
5 Syrian_Jew ( ) 8.03
6 Greek_Islands ( ) 8.05
7 Greek ( ) 8.41
9 Greek_Athens ( ) 9.11
11 Turk_Kayseri ( ) 9.78
16 Turk ( ) 10.54

This is definitely not a cappadocian greek gedmatch.

Take a look here and check the differences between all the groups in black sea including armenian hemshins.Pontics have more neolithic anatolian and lack steep admixture.Cappadocians are closer with us rather with these of the aegean.

https://easternblackseadna.blogspot.com

Livin
01-22-2019, 02:33 AM

Are you sure these 2 men are pure cappadocians?Because they look natives to me.Cappadocians are very swarthy the majority and some of them are blonde and look Nordic(because they assilimated the gauls of anatolia).

Look a pure cappadocian.

Rgvgjhvv
01-22-2019, 02:48 AM
He has pretty much the same skin colour with me.

I hate your guts

KingOf
01-22-2019, 02:58 AM
Are you sure these 2 men are pure cappadocians?Because they look natives to me.Cappadocians are very swarthy the majority and some of them are blonde and look Nordic(because they assilimated the gauls of anatolia).

Look a pure cappadocian.

Κεδικογλου και Χαρακοπουλος αν θες να ελεγξεις... εννοειται πως εχουν ορισμενοι εχουν πολυ εξωτικους φαινοτυπους δεν αντιλεγω αλλα μεγαλοποιουνται αρκετα οι διαφορες κατα τη γνωμη μου

Rgvgjhvv
01-22-2019, 03:00 AM
Κεδικογλου και Χαρακοπουλος αν θες να ελεγξεις... εννοειται πως εχουν ορισμενοι εχουν πολυ εξωτικους φαινοτυπους δεν αντιλεγω αλλα μεγαλοποιουνται αρκετα οι διαφορες κατα τη γνωμη μου

Of course it is lol but he's crazy

Tauromachos
01-22-2019, 03:02 AM

Ετσι

KingOf
01-22-2019, 03:05 AM
Of course it is lol but he's crazy

Ετσι

:p

Tauromachos
01-22-2019, 03:07 AM
:p

Livin is a troll

An evil clownhttps://www.syfy.com/sites/syfy/files/styles/1200x1200/public/wire/legacy/Pennywise-the-clown.jpg?itok=a6HDXPeX&timestamp=1497663261

KingOf
01-22-2019, 03:09 AM
Livin is a troll

An evil clownhttps://www.syfy.com/sites/syfy/files/styles/1200x1200/public/wire/legacy/Pennywise-the-clown.jpg?itok=a6HDXPeX×tamp=1497663261

haha i try to stay away from civil wars as much as possible

Dorian
01-22-2019, 03:13 AM

Look a pure cappadocian.

It was the same site that I found the Cretan guy,I've seen all the players..I think this guy had an -idis surname,how do you know he's cappadocian?

Tauromachos
01-22-2019, 03:15 AM
haha i try to stay away from civil wars as much as possible
:thumb001:

Livin
01-22-2019, 03:17 AM
It was the same site that I found the Cretan guy,I've seen all the players..I think this guy had an -idis surname,how do you know he's cappadocian?

He was my classmate,half pontian and cappadocian.

KingOf
01-22-2019, 03:18 AM

αυτο το σαιτ δεν πρεπει να δημοσιευτει εδω... χαμος θα γινει

KingOf
01-22-2019, 03:19 AM
He was my classmate,half pontian and cappadocian.

have you seen his family?
if yes how did they look like?

Livin
01-22-2019, 03:21 AM

I meant if they are both pure cappadocians and not from one person.Because modern people are mixed but anyways.Cappadocians are a few so its not an important group to focus about genetics and classification.The majority of them are between Pontic Greeks and aegean islanders when it comes on genetics.In anthropology depends.I have seen some swarthy meds,alpines,some Armenoid-med mix and many blondes who look nordocromanoid with western european faces.They have assimilated the gauls of anatolia.

Tauromachos
01-22-2019, 03:21 AM

And why do you think he can't be pure Cappadocian?

I don't know of course..

But here you can see some Cappadocian Greeks doing traditional dances,
how they look like

Of course their language has alot of Turkish influence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqUVlAOG0tA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsfespoaGtc

Livin
01-22-2019, 03:22 AM
have you seen his family?
if yes how did they look like?

Both of his parents are light haired with blue eyes.His father is some form of light haired alpine and his mother looks european as fuck.His sisters are all blondes too!!!

Dorian
01-22-2019, 03:22 AM
αυτο το σαιτ δεν πρεπει να δημοσιευτει εδω... χαμος θα γινει

Kala xamos ginetai panta sta ellinika thread alla giati to les?

Dorian
01-22-2019, 03:24 AM
Both of his parents are light haired with blue eyes.His father is some form of light haired alpine and his mother looks european as fuck.His sisters are all blondes too!!!

His beard if grown must be red,am I right?

KingOf
01-22-2019, 03:24 AM
Kala xamos ginetai panta sta ellinika thread alla giati to les?

ειχε πολλους ατυπικαλς κατα τη γνωμη μου

KingOf
01-22-2019, 03:25 AM
I meant if they are both pure cappadocians and not from one person.Because modern people are mixed but anyways.Cappadocians are a few so its not an important group to focus about genetics and classification.The majority of them are between Pontic Greeks and aegean islanders when it comes on genetics.In anthropology depends.I have seen some swarthy meds,alpines,some Armenoid-med mix and many blondes who look nordocromanoid with western european faces.They have assimilated the gauls of anatolia.

harakopoulos pure but i couldn't find more info on kedikoglou

Livin
01-22-2019, 03:26 AM
His beard if grown must be red,am I right?

Yes.He was in PAOK before,now somewhere in Crete i think.

Marmara
01-22-2019, 03:51 AM

This is a Turkish guy from Cappadocia.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2fSjd5DyTNa_8Qu0XaIWfMMjyqllnZ WphVNZKyuV7c_PDUZ-Jg5MMaPKILg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBU6iWSXsAAbPZ0.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCFUrodf8fZXW4DDZtF2ODQ7gIjoyj2 dTgywvDDGpmNAXOpmzbqYsy1QNZAA

But he isn't blond, finding blonds in that region is very hard.

Tauromachos
01-22-2019, 04:18 AM
This is a Turkish guy from Cappadocia.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2fSjd5DyTNa_8Qu0XaIWfMMjyqllnZ WphVNZKyuV7c_PDUZ-Jg5MMaPKILg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBU6iWSXsAAbPZ0.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCFUrodf8fZXW4DDZtF2ODQ7gIjoyj2 dTgywvDDGpmNAXOpmzbqYsy1QNZAA

But he isn't blond, finding blonds in that region is very hard.

He is dark blond

He looks like a West European Atlantid or Atlanto Med type

dosas
01-22-2019, 06:14 AM
Pontians of the south shores, Trabzon etc., do not overlap with Armenians but with Laz. Armenians were a hostile and antagonist ethnic group to medieval Trebizond Rums, up until and during the mass exodus of the early twentieth century, and were not assimilated, religiously or otherwise, unlike the Laz and/or Georgians.

You guys are clueless when it comes to history, no offense.

Livin
01-22-2019, 03:18 PM
Pontians of the south shores, Trabzon etc., do not overlap with Armenians but with Laz. Armenians were a hostile and antagonist ethnic group to medieval Trebizond Rums, up until and during the mass exodus of the early twentieth century, and were not assimilated, religiously or otherwise, unlike the Laz and/or Georgians.

You guys are clueless when it comes to history, no offense.

All these west asian groups have not big genetic diffrences.Laz people have more steppe ancestry when Pontians got more neolithic anatolian.On ydna there are some diffrences ofc.But Pontians do not plot in the caucasus group like chechens,ossetians and other caucasus people but with other mesopotamians like armenians,assyrians,etc.

https://easternblackseadna.blogspot.com/

You can see here for more info.

Livin
01-22-2019, 10:54 PM
BUMP