PDA

View Full Version : Do you experience weakening of immunity after taking a bath?

Arsen_
01-22-2019, 12:41 PM
My wife claim that human body has a special protective shell and each time you take a bath you destroy that protective shell. I don't know if it is true or not, but for example immediately after taking a bath, I become extremely vulnerable to colds.

Gold-Shekel
01-22-2019, 12:44 PM
Because you're taking warm bath/shower which isn't natural, cold water is the only thing humans, especially Europeans, naturally had experience with.

Roy
02-06-2019, 09:21 AM
I think it's bogus.

mohanskin
06-15-2019, 09:35 AM
In the morning, After wake up if you take bath with warm water then you feel weakness and dizziness because the resulting drop in body temperature slows down metabolic functions like heart rate, breathing, and digestion. so always take bath with normal water, it gives you to feels freshness.

PaleoEuropean
06-15-2019, 10:20 AM
Because you're taking warm bath/shower which isn't natural, cold water is the only thing humans, especially Europeans, naturally had experience with.

Not true, ever hear of hotsprings?

♥ Lily ♥
06-15-2019, 10:34 AM
I think it's codswallop, hogwash, and utter tosh;- it's basically a load of baloney.

Visit healing hotspring waters, spas, and health resorts.

Turkish baths are also reputed to be beneficial and therapeutic for one's health: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=turkish+bath&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2kszApeviAhV6QRUIHf7WB2EQ_AUIECgB&biw=1257&bih=662

♥ Lily ♥
06-15-2019, 10:35 AM
I think it's bogus.

Aye, hear hear!

Gold-Shekel
06-20-2019, 05:38 AM
Not true, ever hear of hotsprings?

It's recent in human history and not all humans had access to that.

Elwy
07-23-2019, 07:47 PM
My wife claim that human body has a special protective shell and each time you take a bath you destroy that protective shell. I don't know if it is true or not, but for example immediately after taking a bath, I become extremely vulnerable to colds.

Your wife is a fuckin crunchy nut and probably smells bad

Roy
07-23-2019, 07:59 PM
Aye, hear hear!

Yes, but on the other hand .... cold showers can boost your immunity while warm or hot ones will have no effect whatsoever.

Armenian Bishop
07-23-2019, 08:00 PM
For me, it works the opposite way: I feel vitalized, and my immune system actually seems stronger, after I take a shower. I do use warm water. I'm always careful to use holistically made soap, body-wash and shampoos. Take a look at the soap, body wash or shampoo used, they should be toxin-free. I know for a fact that there were public showers and bathing areas in Western Armenia (ie Muş), and they used fresh water stream sources (could well have been cold water bathing).

MiloshN
07-23-2019, 08:02 PM
It depends on the body's rubbing intensity. If I do it very quickly, my immunity falls because I'm tired.
I'm joking, I did not have such problems.

frankhammer
07-23-2019, 08:24 PM
Yes, but on the other hand .... cold showers can boost your immunity while warm or hot ones will have no effect whatsoever.

Warm or hot showers do leave you feeling relaxed. Not only washing away the dirt but also some of the stress of the day. :shrug:

Skjaldemjøden
07-23-2019, 08:38 PM
So does wife not bathe?

Arsen_
07-24-2019, 02:32 AM
Your wife is a fuckin crunchy nut and probably smells bad

My wife is maybe somewhat crazy but she never smells bad. Though she may even not to take a bath even up for two months. When we at sea (we own hotel at Black Sea coast) she swims every day in sea no matter what weather is even in severe winter frosts in icy water. In her youth she was a professional swimmer. And she is immensely strong both spiritually and physically and one of the rarest women on earth near who when you good to her you feel absolute psychological comfort and she is a sort of women who would sacrifice her life for her man and her children without hesitate a minute. That's why I even married her twice ;). She's actually my first and so far last wife and most likely she will remain in this status until the end of my life. :)

By the way, if she thought that you meant to insult her, she would crush your head like a rotten nut.

Elwy
07-24-2019, 07:21 PM
My wife is maybe somewhat crazy but she never smells bad. Though she may even not to take a bath even up for two months. When we at sea (we own hotel at Black Sea coast) she swims every day in sea no matter what weather is even in severe winter frosts in icy water. In her youth she was a professional swimmer. And she is immensely strong both spiritually and physically and one of the rarest women on earth near who when you good to her you feel absolute psychological comfort and she is a sort of women who would sacrifice her life for her man and her children without hesitate a minute. That's why I even married her twice ;). She's actually my first and so far last wife and most likely she will remain in this status until the end of my life. :)

By the way, if she thought that you meant to insult her, she would crush your head like a rotten nut.

Glad you're immune to stink bro.

Roy
07-24-2019, 08:12 PM
Warm or hot showers do leave you feeling relaxed. Not only washing away the dirt but also some of the stress of the day. :shrug:

I meant obviously the effect on your immunity.

Arsen_
07-24-2019, 09:31 PM
Glad you're immune to stink bro.

Sorry for you bro that you're surrounded by so stinky people that they have to wash themselves several times a day.

Mjolnir
07-25-2019, 12:45 AM

Outstanding, brother.

You chose well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gründig
07-25-2019, 01:15 AM
Hot baths are by absolutely no means bad for you.

what is wrong with some people on here?