PDA

View Full Version : Australian tennist of Spanish origin Álex de Miñaur

Cristiano viejo
01-24-2019, 10:55 AM
Uruguayan father, Spanish mother

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/Alex_de_Minaur_%2842785492191%29_%28cropped%29.jpg
https://www.abc.es/media/deportes/2019/01/17/minaur-reuters-k05H--620x349@abc.jpg
http://www.puntodebreak.com/files/alex-de-minaur-sidney.jpg

barkoo
01-24-2019, 10:59 AM
The funny thing is all of his Spanish family side looks incredibly more mestizish than the actual Uruguayan side.

Dna8
01-24-2019, 11:01 AM
Is this thread to balance out my thread? :D

Cristiano viejo
01-24-2019, 11:02 AM
The funny thing is all of his Spanish family side looks incredibly more mestizish than the actual Uruguayan side.

Do they look like you?

Cristiano viejo
01-24-2019, 11:03 AM
Is this thread to balance out my thread? :D

What do you mean? no idea about your thread.

Rouxinol
01-24-2019, 11:05 AM
Atlantid + some CM.
Passes as Anglo-Celtic Australian.

Dna8
01-24-2019, 11:05 AM
What do you mean? no idea about your thread.

all good, never mind.. I was just being cheeky

barkoo
01-24-2019, 11:15 AM
Do they look like you?

Fuck no i would look more like a standard non exotic Spanish, a pleonasm in the term though. Which doesn't mean i would be immediately spot as such but Meds can pass almost everywhere in the Med bassin.

Cristiano viejo
01-24-2019, 12:26 PM
Fuck no i would look more like a standard non exotic Spanish, a pleonasm in the term though. Which doesn't mean i would be immediately spot as such but Meds can pass almost everywhere in the Med bassin.

Yeah, you are much more lighter and Europoid than this guy, of course, nobody doubts about this :cool:

barkoo
01-24-2019, 12:46 PM
Yeah, you are much more lighter and Europoid than this guy, of course, nobody doubts about this :cool:

Don't exagerate, just a bit lighter and a little bit more European looking is the right balance. On the other hand you seems incredibly obsessed with skin tone, surely due to your insecure specific brown color one, idk.

Cristiano viejo
01-24-2019, 12:55 PM
Don't exagerate, just a bit lighter and a little bit more European looking is the right balance. On the other hand you seems incredibly obsessed with skin tone, surely due to your insecure specific brown color one, idk.

I dont exagerate, you are extremely pale unlike this guy, and your features are extremely European/white, specially compared with this guy :cool:

Look
https://www.abc.es/media/deportes/2019/01/17/minaur-reuters-k05H--620x349@abc.jpg

compare him with that photo of your avatar. He looks like a black compared with you. You are absolutely pale.

Blondie
01-24-2019, 01:27 PM

Fact: italians are lighter and more european than spaniards.

Cristiano viejo
01-24-2019, 01:30 PM
Fact: italians are lighter and more european than spaniards.

Fact: you are butthurt and barkoo seems a brown Mongol like you compared with this guy.

Blondie
01-24-2019, 01:32 PM
Fact: you are butthurt and barkoo seems a brown Mongol like you compared with this guy.

Fact: you are butthurt and barkoo seem 1000x more whiter than you moorish-arabo mongol.

Cristiano viejo
01-24-2019, 01:33 PM
Fact: you are butthurt and barkoo seem 1000x more whiter than you moorish-arabo mongol.

hahahahha that made me laugh, Mongol Gypsy with another Gypsy president :laugh2:

Blondie
01-24-2019, 01:35 PM
hahahahha that made me laugh, Mongol Gypsy with another Gypsy president :laugh2:

hahahahha that made me laugh, Mongol Arabid-Gypsy with another Arabid president :laugh2:

Cristiano viejo
01-24-2019, 02:56 PM
hahahahha that made me laugh, Mongol Arabid-Gypsy with another Arabid president :laugh2:

Better Arabid (only in your mind) than Gypsy (confirmed) :lol:

Cristiano viejo
01-11-2020, 06:27 PM
More opinions?

Latinus
01-11-2020, 06:31 PM
His Uruguayan family, are they fully colonial stock, or a mix of it with recent Euro?

Erronkari
01-11-2020, 06:53 PM
Simple: He is a sort of Alpinized Atlantid, may be with some CM.
Latinus: It's almost impossible to find 100% colonial uruguayans.
Almost all have some recent immigrant ancestors.
In Tacuarembo or Salto area you can find some inhabitants with important colonial stock, but never 100% or at least I've never known any uruguayan thus.

Latinus
01-11-2020, 06:58 PM
Simple: He is a sort of Alpinized Atlantid, may be with some CM.
Latinus: It's almost impossible to find 100% colonial uruguayans.
Almost all have some recent immigrant ancestors.
In Tacuarembo or Salto area you can find some inhabitants with important colonial stock, but never 100% or at least I've never known any uruguayan thus.

Interesting. What about Argentina? Are fully colonial people common?

By the way, do you think he is a typical look for white Uruguayans? I don't picture people like him when I think of typical Uruguayan/Argentinian faces.

Erronkari
01-11-2020, 07:29 PM
Interesting. What about Argentina? Are fully colonial people common?

By the way, do you think he is a typical look for white Uruguayans? I don't picture people like him when I think of typical Uruguayan/Argentinian faces.

Hummm.... yes.... Nothing uncommon.
In Uruguay the most common looks are the typical iberian in many cases to the most typical white brazilians followed by italians look but not those typical Dinaricized wog ones that are far more typical in Argentina because in Uruguay migrated more italians from the North.
So, the most typical is iberian type followed by north italians.
About your other question.... well, in Argentina you can find colonial types, yes, but most of them outside of pampean region, but of course there are many "porteños" who are of fully colonial stock, not the bulk though.
I can give you two examples: Carlitos Tévez and Sergio "Kun" Agüero.
Tevez's parents were from Santiago del Estero province and Agüero's ones are from Tucumán province.