PDA

View Full Version : 2.0 : Hungarian or Spanish?

Dna8
01-24-2019, 12:23 PM
https://i.imgur.com/2NgBzvD.png

MiloshN
01-24-2019, 12:23 PM
Hungarian

Blondie
01-24-2019, 12:26 PM
Dna8 (new registration of banned member Heathers) is loyal servant of Cristiano Viejo, last night his master was defeated by me, now he is angry and that's why he posted darker looking hungarians :D

He is hungarian because you posting always darker looking hungarians because of trolling. But i will report you Heathers.

Dna8
01-24-2019, 12:27 PM
Dna8 (new registration of banned member Heathers) is loyal servant of Cristiano Viejo, last night his master was defeated by me, now he is angry and that's why he posted darker looking hungarians :D

He is hungarian because you posting always darker looking hungarians because of trolling. But i will report you Heathers.

https://media.tenor.com/images/d8d2605c456d7e2457569f42772a3f85/tenor.gif

Blondie
01-24-2019, 12:29 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/d8d2605c456d7e2457569f42772a3f85/tenor.gif

Heathers be more loyal to him, you are just slave, don't forget it! Let's go make more posts about gypsies who live in Hungary!

Dna8
01-24-2019, 12:30 PM
Heathers be more loyal to him, you are just slave, don't forget it! Let's go make more posts about gypsies who live in Hungary!

You have a lot of maturing to do. I wish you godspeed.

barkoo
01-24-2019, 12:32 PM
Spanish, he looks a bit like Musulmano Moojito aka Viejo, the blond Berid clown.

Rouxinol
01-24-2019, 12:32 PM
I'd say he's more Hungarian-looking. There's something Turanid about him, but I might be wrong.

Catarinense1998
01-24-2019, 12:33 PM
Spaniard?

Dna8
01-24-2019, 12:34 PM
I'll wait for a few more colleagues to opine..

Rouxinol
01-24-2019, 12:34 PM

What's with posting only the light phenotypes of one ethnicity? It's like you despise half of your brethren.

Blondie
01-24-2019, 12:36 PM
Spaniard?

He is not spaniard he is gypsie from Hungary. Dna8 is trolling and directly posted dark skinned gypsies from hungary to prove hungarians are darker than spaniards... :D

Rouxinol
01-24-2019, 12:37 PM
He is not spaniard he is gypsie from Hungary. Dna8 is trolling and directly posted dark skinned gypsies from hungary to prove hungarians are darker than spaniards... :D

So if this guy is gypsy what would that make of your prime-minister?

Blondie
01-24-2019, 12:38 PM
What's with posting only the light phenotypes of one ethnicity? It's like you despise half of your brethren.

This is not my ethnicity, he is gypsie on OP, he posted always gypsies not hungarians. He is a simple troll don't you see?

Dna8
01-24-2019, 12:39 PM

1) Hungarian Vs Spanish theme was inspired by your absurd dialogues with Cristiano.

2) None of the Hungarians I posted pics of are Roma. All are ethnic Hungarians. Fact. Irrespective of whether your psyche can accommodate that fact or not.

MiloshN
01-24-2019, 12:39 PM

Ko se ljuti uvali mu Dna8 kruti... :)
In translate, don't be mad girl...

Blondie
01-24-2019, 12:43 PM
1) Hungarian Vs Spanish theme was inspired by your absurd dialogues with Cristiano.

2) None of the Hungarians I posted pics of are Roma. All are ethnic Hungarians, whether your psyche can accommodate that fact or not.

Dude you are a simple troll, who posted only gypsies, this is your 3. troll post today because of you childish frustration. I defeated your beloved master CV and you are angry :D
I don't care your other troll posts, i saved all of them to report.

Dna8
01-24-2019, 12:44 PM
Dude you are a simple troll, who posted only gypsies, this is your 3. troll post today because of you childish frustration. I defeated your beloved master CV and you are angry :D
I don't care your other troll posts, i saved all of them to report.

All were pics of ethnic Hungarians.

Smaug
01-24-2019, 12:44 PM
Hungarian, obiviously.

Dna8
01-24-2019, 12:47 PM
Hungarian

I'd say he's more Hungarian-looking. There's something Turanid about him, but I might be wrong.

Hungarian, obiviously.

Correct.

Catarinense1998
01-24-2019, 12:51 PM

OP is serb. I do not know if serbs hate or look down hungarians. Nevertheless, thanks for you advise. Why would OP start a thread like that to prove that spaniards are lighter than hungarians? I do not have seen serbs entering in Spanish-Italian flamewars on TA.

Dna8
01-24-2019, 12:54 PM
OP is serb. I do not know if serbs hate or look down hungarians. Nevertheless, thanks for you advise. Why would OP start a thread like that to prove that spaniards are lighter than hungarians? I do not have seen serbs entering in Spanish-Italian flamewars on TA.

Kis Kocos's psyche cannot accommodate any posts portraying Hungarians as anything other than Norsemen.

Catarinense1998
01-24-2019, 12:57 PM
Kis Kocos's psyche cannot accommodate any posts portraying Hungarians as anything other than Norsemen.

I do not have seen many comments made by her.

Dna8
01-24-2019, 12:58 PM
I do not have seen many comments made by her.

Give it time.

Blondie
01-24-2019, 12:58 PM

Because he is angry, he posted gypsies as "hungarians", this is the prelude:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?275424-Spaniards-or-Turks-what-do-you-think

Heathers and CV are best friends, in this post he tried to provoke me by unsuccessfully, that'S why he makes this posts about dark skinned "hungarians" :)

Cristiano viejo
01-24-2019, 12:59 PM

Damn, if even dwarfs from Mongolia defeated Hungarians, how could you dream in beating me, Gypsy? :lol:

Dna8
01-24-2019, 01:04 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?275424-Spaniards-or-Turks-what-do-you-think

Heathers and CV are best friends, in this post he tried to provoke me by unsuccessfully, that'S why he makes this posts about dark skinned "hungarians" :)

They are not dark skinned Hungarians. They are just average Hungarians. Come to peace with this.

Blondie
01-24-2019, 01:04 PM
Damn, if even dwarfs from Mongolia defeated Hungarians, how could you dream in beating me, Gypsy? :lol:

Hungarians defeated mongols dear Gypsino-Cristiano el Arabio :D :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary#Aftermath

Why you ran like a coward at last night? :cool:

Mr.G
01-24-2019, 02:02 PM
I think Gorid + Turanid.

Cristiano viejo
01-24-2019, 02:55 PM

Heathers and me best friends, says the Gypsy :lol:
Idiot, I dislike that Brazuca homosexual who plus stole my pictures when I posted it (precisely in a thread about how much Hungarian do you look?) and posted it in his group of whatsapp :thumb001:

Hungarians defeated mongols dear Gypsino-Cristiano el Arabio :D :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary#Aftermath

Also Spaniards defeated Muslims in the Reconquista, you manipulator Gypsy :picard1: