PDA

View Full Version : Spanish player Diego Rivas

Pages : [1] 2

Ibericus
05-18-2011, 02:37 PM
He is from Ciudad Real (south Spain) he plays for Real Sociedad, how typical is he ? Not because of his hair colour but because of his facial features :

http://www.portalcadista.com/noticias/2007-2008/Agosto/diego_rivas_cedido.jpg

http://www.real-sociedad.com/media/galeria/49/1/6/2/5/o_real_sociedad_diego_rivas_gutierrez-1805261.jpg

http://www.real-sociedad.com/media/galeria/49/7/6/7/9/o_real_sociedad_diego_rivas_gutierrez-509767.jpeg

alzo zero
05-18-2011, 02:38 PM
O Jesus...

Ibericus
05-18-2011, 02:41 PM
O Jesus...
You didn't react the same way with the other thread. Strange.

Lábaru
05-18-2011, 02:44 PM
O Jesus...

The "dinarid-lombardo" is not happy because you've not put someone clasic atlanto-med spanish xD.

Falkata
05-18-2011, 03:00 PM
O Jesus...

As I´ve already said you can classify typical spaniards here.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27460

However some people just complain over and over when atpyical ones are posted but the threads with common types don´t get any answers

Gaztelu
05-18-2011, 03:02 PM
His bone structure is clearly Iberian.

Ibericus
05-18-2011, 03:16 PM
As I´ve already said you can classify typical spaniards here.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27460

However some people just complain over and over when atpyical ones are posted but the threads with common types don´t get any answers
Why they didn't call us wannabes in this atypical spanish ? :

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27553
:confused:

Ibericus
05-18-2011, 03:17 PM
His bone structure is clearly Iberian.
Indeed, and quite Basque I would say.

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-18-2011, 03:48 PM
why do you post only pictures of rare blonde Spaniards?
anyway this one has their hair dyed, that's not his natural colour.

concerning face features, he would be a southern dinarid, he looks Albanian or Macedonian.

Ibericus
05-18-2011, 03:53 PM
You also often post rare spaniards.

Lábaru
05-18-2011, 03:53 PM

concerning face features, he would be a southern dinarid, he looks Albanian or Macedonian.

His colour is obviously natural, maybe not for you of course, you are not a European and is dificult for you see a natural blonde and differentiate it from a dyed.

antonio
05-18-2011, 04:10 PM

He's not rare at all. I would dare to say he's a common mixture of old ProtoBasque stock and typical mesetarian Celtiberian.

Matritensis
05-18-2011, 04:11 PM
He looks pretty Basque to me.

Falkata
05-18-2011, 04:13 PM
Hair colour appart the guy is anything but a rare type

alzo zero
05-18-2011, 05:37 PM
You didn't react the same way with the other thread. Strange.
I could say the same about you. People would react like that, and rightly so, if someone posted blonde Greeks or Italians everyday with the excuse they're posting "non average" specimens like you do.

The "dinarid-lombardo" is not happy because you've not put someone clasic atlanto-med spanish xD.
You should address your discontent for my classification to Agrippa, Celtimoro. ;)

Ibericus
05-18-2011, 05:39 PM
I could say the same about you. People would react like that, and rightly so, if someone posted blonde Greeks or Italians everyday with the excuse they're posting "non average" specimens like you do.
But you didn't react like this with this non-average spaniard :

alzo zero
05-18-2011, 05:41 PM
But you didn't react like this with this non-average spaniard :

Your criticism to me is laughable! For once in her life Portuguese Princess doesn't post a French looking Iberian (preferably near a Lebo looking Calabrian to maximize the effect ;)) and you have the guts to complain! :rolleyes:

Rouxinol
05-18-2011, 05:44 PM
French looking Iberian?

Falkata
05-18-2011, 05:45 PM
Your criticism to me is laughable! For once in her life Portuguese Princess doesn't post a French looking Iberian (preferably near a Lebo looking Calabrian to maximize the effect ;)) and you have the guts to complain! :rolleyes:

Those "french" looking iberians as you call them are very standard types that you can see everywhere and actually the spanish members of this forum that I´ve seen looked pretty much like them (marchois, laburu, myself...) and not like Mumbru or Penelope Cruz.

Falkata
05-18-2011, 05:46 PM
French looking Iberian?

You know in Iberia everybody looks like Antonio Banderas but in Padania they´re aryan and shit :D

Ibericus
05-18-2011, 05:54 PM
The similarity between french and Iberians should not surprise anyone. What's next, that we want to look portuguese or Andorran ? :confused:

Agrippa
05-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Rather Keltic Nordic/Nordoid + Alpinoid/Dinaro-Alpinoid.

alzo zero
05-18-2011, 08:15 PM
You know in Iberia everybody looks like Antonio Banderas but in Padania they´re aryan and shit :D
Please, I know Spaniards well. Don't hope I'm buying they look like the French, even less so the Portuguese so you can save the bullshit for more gullible types. :)

Why do you guys all go banana when someone posts a non average (darker) Iberian but you pretend it's all business as usual when someone like Iberia posts a non average (lighter) Spaniard everyday? What's the matter with you?

alzo zero
05-18-2011, 08:33 PM
(...) but in Padania they´re aryan and shit :D
No... :icon_neutral:

Ibericus
05-18-2011, 09:28 PM
Why do you guys all go banana when someone posts a non average (darker) Iberian but you pretend it's all business as usual when someone like Iberia posts a non average (lighter) Spaniard everyday? What's the matter with you?
And why you go banana when we post blondes but not when we post a non-average darker spaniard ? Something is missing here.

antonio
05-18-2011, 09:36 PM
Without need of searching outside famous football players. there's a somewhat similar type: the Murcian-born Mista:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7kBd1xVfpKM/SlM7vMc0x7I/AAAAAAAAG80/tRFhyqE9KlA/s400/mista+-.bmp

Sikeliot
05-19-2011, 12:40 AM
About Diego Rivas, his facial structure is clearly Iberian regardless of his coloring.

And for the record those "French" looking Iberians are pretty common..

Lábaru
05-19-2011, 02:22 AM
Please, I know Spaniards well. Don't hope I'm buying they look like the French, even less so the Portuguese so you can save the bullshit for more gullible types. :)

the problem is only your, do not go into threads about Spanish and clasification and relax, proud dinarid guy.

I don't understand the interest of this Italian guy in censor our threads. Vive y deja vivir, moreno.

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 09:24 AM
LOL you wannabes crack me up. :D

And why you go banana when we post blondes but not when we post a non-average darker spaniard ? Something is missing here.
I'm not going bananas, I'm very neutrally pointing out a fact.

Surely Portuguese Princess cannot be accused of portraying the Iberians darker than they are (the opposite is more true). So if for once she posts a "dark" Iberian (who, by the way, she claims being an extraordinary never-seen-before case, while he can obviously pass) I know she is not doing so as part of an agenda. On the opposite you have a record for posting non average Iberians of a certain type only, and for going bananas whenever a non average Iberian of a darker type is posted. That's all I'm saying. Keep doing it if it makes you happy, it's the last of my concerns, I know it will gain you a lot of "thank you's" from your like minded Iberian fellows. :)

the problem is only your, do not go into threads about Spanish and clasification and relax, proud dinarid guy.
'Course I'm proud of my dinarid component: it's thanks to it that whenever I go to Spain I feel particularly tall. :D

Falkata
05-19-2011, 09:46 AM
'Course I'm proud of my dinarid component: it's thanks to it that whenever I go to Spain I feel particularly tall. :D

or whenever you go to Italy for that matter since the average height of italian and spaniard young people is basically the same :wink

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 09:48 AM
or whenever you go to Italy for that matter since the average height of italian and spaniard young people is basically the same :wink
Who cares of Italy? I'm 1.82 and where I come from I'm very slightly above the average of people of my age. I can't tell the same when I'm in Spain though, or in Southern Italy for that matter. Whatever, now I expect to see Spaniards claiming they have some dinaric too, and a 30 cm penis in addition to that... ;)

Rouxinol
05-19-2011, 09:57 AM
Wow, alzo zero the conspiracy theorist. :lol:

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 10:07 AM
Wow, alzo zero the conspiracy theorist. :lol:
Frankly I don't know what conspiracy theory you are talking about but I'm sure that a lot of people of celtiberian extraction will thank your post. :thumb001:

Falkata
05-19-2011, 10:07 AM
Who cares of Italy? I'm 1.82 and where I come from I'm very slightly above the average of people of my age. I can't tell the same when I'm in Spain though. Now I expect to see Spaniards claiming they have some dinaric too... ;)

I´m 1,80m and I´m very average between my group of friends. My flatmate is 1,93m for that matter even when he´s not a padanaryan :D
If you check the stats of the average height for Italians and Spaniards young people they´re basically the same

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 10:13 AM
I´m 1,80m and I´m very average between my group of friends. My flatmate is 1,93m for that matter even when he´s not a padanaryan :D
Your continuous referring to some "aryan" shit with words like "Padania" et similia next to it is out of place. Like Iberia's Spanish vikings, you can go on and on at will with this story, just realize that your digs are missing the target.

If you check the stats of the average height for Italians and Spaniards young people they´re basically the same
I don't care of Italy's average height. My friends (well, most of them) are Lombards and some Northeastern Italians. Not Sicilians or Sardinians...

poiuytrewq0987
05-19-2011, 10:23 AM
Got to love 'whose penis's bigger' game between Spain and Italy. :D

Falkata
05-19-2011, 10:32 AM
We didnt start this time ! :D
For some reason this dude wants to show us how tall and amazing lombards are in a classification thread of a spaniard :confused:

Sikeliot
05-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Surely Portuguese Princess cannot be accused of portraying the Iberians darker than they are (the opposite is more true). So if for once she posts a "dark" Iberian (who, by the way, she claims being an extraordinary never-seen-before case, while he can obviously pass) I know she is not doing so as part of an agenda.

I actually don't think most of the Iberians I post are all that light.. most are pretty average and look like this (taken from my last post in my thread "Portuguese people")

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9902&d=1305391196http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9901&d=1305391196http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9907&d=1305391219http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9911&d=1305391233

That's just the basic Iberian look.. and it has variation.. you get people lighter, and you get people darker. I don't know why you guys are all arguing!

Rouxinol
05-19-2011, 11:32 AM
You gotta post Moroccans and pass them for Iberian stock... :lol:

Then some souls will rest in peace...

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 12:24 PM
We didnt start this time ! :D
LOL you are ridiculous. :D It's you who started with the "padanaryan" nonsense as anyone can see scrolling this thread. Keep dreaming of blonde dudes compadres...

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 12:28 PM
That's just the basic Iberian look.. and it has variation.. you get people lighter, and you get people darker.
Yeah and for some odd reason some of you get their panties in a bunch when someone comes up with the ill-advised idea to post the darker ones and feels compelled to post blonde dudes to compensate and show that light Spaniards exist. We know that already, relax buddy. That's all I was saying. :)

Got to love 'whose penis's bigger' game between Spain and Italy. :D
I'm not speaking on behalf of Italy: I can only speak on behalf of the people I know best and I belong to, that's my own town and region, and only because they were mentioned by Falkata.

Ibericus
05-19-2011, 12:44 PM
Who cares of Italy? I'm 1.82 and where I come from I'm very slightly above the average of people of my age. I can't tell the same when I'm in Spain though, or in Southern Italy for that matter. Whatever, now I expect to see Spaniards claiming they have some dinaric too, and a 30 cm penis in addition to that... ;)
the average height of Spain is actually higher than that of Italy.

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 12:46 PM
the average height of Spain is actually higher than that of Italy.
Probably you're not a bad guy. You just find hard to understand English language (and also have a thing for blonde dudes, but that's a matter of sexual preference that I won't discuss).

Ibericus
05-19-2011, 12:48 PM
I actually don't think most of the Iberians I post are all that light.. most are pretty average and look like this (taken from my last post in my thread "Portuguese people")

That's just the basic Iberian look.. and it has variation.. you get people lighter, and you get people darker. I don't know why you guys are all arguing!
This always happens, when we post average iberians people say we post french or germans (:eek:) , it's like they expect the average spaniard to be a gypsy-moor looking or something. I don't find it that strange, considering the genetic proximity between iberians and french, but well, we'll have to post moroccans so they can stop crying.

Ibericus
05-19-2011, 12:51 PM
Probably you're not a bad guy. You just find hard to understand English language (and also have a thing for blonde dudes, but that's a matter of sexual preference that I won't discuss).
You are indeed butthurted because the spanairds I post are not dark enough for your taste. You can always find the troll-posts of Kosovo or Henry, there are plenty of fake and dark spaniards.

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 12:53 PM
You are indeed butthurted because the spanairds I post are not dark enough for your taste. You can always find the troll-posts of Kosovo or Henry, there are plenty of fake and dark spaniards.
You are much more like them than you think: they post only dark Spaniards, you post only the light ones. Simples. :)

Ibericus
05-19-2011, 12:56 PM
You are much more like them than you think: they post only dark Spaniards, you post only the light ones. Simples. :)
Spaniards are neither nordic nor dark semites, satifsied now ? :)

Falkata
05-19-2011, 01:00 PM
LOL you are ridiculous. :D It's you who started with the "padanaryan" nonsense as anyone can see scrolling this thread. Keep dreaming of blonde dudes compadres...

I´m a northern iberian myself. Can I join to your aryan club where everybody is tall and beautiful? :(
By the way you didnt post yet in my classification thread! why do you like just the light types and not the average ones? :(

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 01:01 PM
Spaniards are neither nordic nor dark semites, satifsied now ? :)
If I actually cared something I would be, as a matter of fact I've said that you can go on posting what you like. What I did was to point out a "curious" phenomenon that I have been observing since I've joined this forum, period. Afterwards, it was some of your buddies that caught me in a childish tit-for-tat sausage competition. Falkata's post hereabove is a good reminder of this retard behavior.

I already know Spaniards are "neither nordic nor dark semites", good on you that you've finally realized it too. :)

Edit: for sake of correctness, the bratwurst contest was in fact started by Labaru's sneering remarks about my Lombard origin and my "dinarid" phenotype, and then Falkata joined it.

Lábaru
05-19-2011, 03:42 PM

182 cm? not bad proud dinarid guy! but I fear that my height is superior to yours in several cm and without have a Dinaric nose :), you will cry? you're going to say I'm not a true Spanish? I'm not adjusted to your liking about the Spanish? debería ser más moreno y bajito para que no te sintieras impotente, señor lombardo?

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 03:46 PM
182 cm? not bad proud dinarid guy! but I fear that my height is superior to yours in several cm and without have a Dinaric nose :)
:eek:
Very gooood! It's a remarkable achievement for someone of your background! Do your amigos call you el gigante or something like that?

You are very welcome to check out my nose and tell me how dinaric it looks. Maybe it still doesn't look negroid-flat like you probably like but nobody's perfect. :)

debería ser más moreno y bajito para que no te sintieras impotente, señor lombardo?
Please speak English, señor I'm-ashamed-of-my-people's-look.

Lábaru
05-19-2011, 03:58 PM
You are very welcome to check out my nose and tell me how dinaric it looks.

Al final a todos estos se les nota su complejo de inferioridad en cuanto los pones un poco bajo presión.

http://www.sensortec.com.co/images/dardos.jpg

you must accept your side Dinarid, padawan.

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 04:07 PM
Al final a todos estos se les nota su complejo de inferioridad en cuanto los pones un poco bajo presión.

http://www.sensortec.com.co/images/dardos.jpg
There would be nothing wrong with a dinaric nose, it looks aristocratic. But I don't have it, sorry. :)

you must accept your side Dinarid, padawan.
I've already told you I do and I'm thankful for it because it boosts my self-esteem whenever I touch the Spanish soil.

Lábaru
05-19-2011, 04:35 PM
Your Dinarid side is strong, padawan.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8482/dinarid.jpg

Falkata
05-19-2011, 04:37 PM
Why do you feel so special for being dinarid? :confused:
Do you have X-Rays? Lower taxes?

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 04:58 PM
Why do you feel so special for being dinarid?
I owe it to that if in Spain I feel noticeably taller than average, a feeling I don't get back home so often. :cool:

I thought these were the reasons why you wanted to officially be recognized as "Western European" so bad! :eek:

Ibericus
05-19-2011, 04:59 PM
I thought these were the reasons why you wanted to officially be recognized as "Western European" so bad! :eek:
We want to be western european ? I tought we already were :confused:

Falkata
05-19-2011, 05:49 PM
I owe it to that if in Spain I feel noticeably taller than average, a feeling I don't get back home so often. :cool:

The average height for young spaniards is 1,78m so unless in Italy the height is higher than in the Netherlands (over 1,85m) I dont get your strange feeling about being so tall :confused:

Dario Argento
05-19-2011, 05:59 PM
He looks very Spanish to me, aside pigmentation. I'll try to photoshop him with dark hair later to show this.

Foxy
05-20-2011, 12:14 PM

DINARO-MEDS RRRULE!
Alzo Zero, ignore them. I have your same impression, but both in the case of Spaniards and Italians our darkness is usually over-exaggerated and some people seem to see "levantine" and "moorish" vibes also where there's nothing like that. I don't doubt that this guy is Spanish, it doesn't surprise me that Spaniards want to show that there are a lot of stereotypes about them.

What I don't catch is why when we come to Italians some of them are the first to attack us, also in a personal sense (Iberia said that I look Indian or even Mexican when people from far norther places clearly said that I look souh-east European but still European).

From my experience and from what people who have travelled to Spain or have met Spaniards abroad say, Spaniards tend on avarage to have a darker skintone and to be mostly brunettes, yet brunette doesn't mean Moorish. In my whole life I have always regarderd Spaniards to look like Hiberians. In terms of pigmentation they remember me southern Italians for the most, also if they may dislike this. Northern Spaniards have a pigmentation not different from Central Italians. It has to do with rays exposition (Andalusia is the hottest region of Europe) not with the Arabic invasions.

In terms of facial structure, Spaniards are definitely Hiberians and the Hiberian typology is found also in some parts of France. There are Hiberian-looking individuals also in Italy, especially in Neaples (maybe becouse Neaples received many Spanish soldiers during the XVII century), but on avarage Italians constitute an other typology of individuals and an other subrace with far more dinarism and less "atlantism".

This is what I think about Spaniards. I have never said that they look like Moores, just to underline this and I respect very much some Spanish users here.

So, to summarize, in my opinion the avarage Spaniard has got a southern European pigmentation and South-West European features.

There is just a point that may create confusion: Moroccans and Northern Algerians have a skintone that is not darker than Southern Italian/Spaniards but: usually their skin has a sort of beige gradation, while Italians and Spaniards have a more pinkish gradation, the facial features are totally different and while most Italians and Spaniards have streight or wave brown hair and Europid features, Moores have raven hair, often curly, and Camitic/Berber features.
You could never mistake an Algerian for a Spanish or an Italian. Then, never say never, it can occur some exception, but it's the exeption that confirms the rule.

Lábaru
05-20-2011, 12:54 PM
From my experience and from what people who have travelled to Spain or have met Spaniards abroad say, Spaniards tend on avarage to have a darker skintone .

You going to start? I begin to smell your style, you don't like this game, trust me.

Ibericus
05-20-2011, 12:59 PM
DINARO-MEDS RRRULE!
Iberia said that I look Indian or even Mexican when people from far norther places clearly said that I look souh-east European but still European).

You are confusing me for someone else. I never said you look Indian, I said you look balkanic to me, that's not an offense, balkanics are also European.

Ibericus
05-20-2011, 01:03 PM
D
From my experience and from what people who have travelled to Spain or have met Spaniards abroad say, Spaniards tend on avarage to have a darker skintone and to be mostly brunettes, yet brunette doesn't mean Moorish. In my whole life I have always regarderd Spaniards to look like Hiberians. In terms of pigmentation they remember me southern Italians for the most, also if they may dislike this. Northern Spaniards have a pigmentation not different from Central Italians. It has to do with rays exposition (Andalusia is the hottest region of Europe) not with the Arabic invasions.

In terms of facial structure, Spaniards are definitely Hiberians and the Hiberian typology is found also in some parts of France. There are Hiberian-looking individuals also in Italy, especially in Neaples (maybe becouse Neaples received many Spanish soldiers during the XVII century), but on avarage Italians constitute an other typology of individuals and an other subrace with far more dinarism and less "atlantism".

This is what I think about Spaniards. I have never said that they look like Moores, just to underline this and I respect very much some Spanish users here.

So, to summarize, in my opinion the avarage Spaniard has got a southern European pigmentation and South-West European features.

There is just a point that may create confusion: Moroccans and Northern Algerians have a skintone that is not darker than Southern Italian/Spaniards but: usually their skin has a sort of beige gradation, while Italians and Spaniards have a more pinkish gradation, the facial features are totally different and while most Italians and Spaniards have streight or wave brown hair and Europid features, Moores have raven hair, often curly, and Camitic/Berber features.
You could never mistake an Algerian for a Spanish or an Italian. Then, never say never, it can occur some exception, but it's the exeption that confirms the rule.
You say the pigmentation of Spaniards is the same as southern Italians, that is completely false, see this study where it shows spaniards have the same skintone as other Western Europeans :

http://racialreality.blogspot.com/2006/01/skin-reflectance-of-selected-world.html

Foxy
05-20-2011, 01:04 PM
You are confusing me for someone else. I never said you look Indian, I said you look balkanic to me, that's not an offense, balkanics are also European.

Yes, I confused you with Don. Sorry. I thought he had changed his name.

@Labaru: I have said in terms of pigmentation, in terms of features you are western.

Foxy
05-20-2011, 01:07 PM
Why do you feel so special for being dinarid? :confused:

Well, dinaricized people usually are taller. I am 171-172 cm, not very much but ok for being a woman.
An other thing that I like of dinarics is the form of the cheeks, usually triangula, that give a bit the impression of an eastern European trait. But this is just my tastes. Atlanto men are good looking too!

Lábaru
05-20-2011, 01:13 PM
@Labaru: I have said in terms of pigmentation, in terms of features you are western.

No need to hide the intentions, are you interested in breaking the truce? I do not see any benefit for anyone, but less in your case.

Foxy
05-20-2011, 01:18 PM

Yes it's true, malnutrition played an important role in Italian and Spanish tallness. I frankly admit that the Spaniards I have met were pretty tall indeed.
However in Italy for the national avarage are count also Sardinians which are probably the shortest of Europe and Southern Italians are not that taller.:D
In my region people is still pretty short. LUCKY I and my bf belong both to the tall side (I 172 cm and he 196 cm... ) but sometimes it's embarassing when I wear heels and I am taller than men.

Foxy
05-20-2011, 01:19 PM
No need to hide the intentions, are you interested in breaking the truce? I do not see any benefit for anyone, but less in your case.

????

Ibericus
05-20-2011, 01:25 PM
I would say the pigmentation of Spaniards (north or south, it's the same) is comparable to that of North Italians and Southern French, while southern italians are only comparable to Greeks in Europe.

Foxy
05-20-2011, 01:29 PM
I would say the pigmentation of Spaniards (north or south, it's the same) is comparable to that of North Italians and Southern French, while southern italians are only comparable to Greeks in Europe.

This is absolutely false.

http://knol.google.com/k/-/-/k16kl3c2f2au/4tokm2/e1-13.jpg
http://backintyme.com/essay021215_files/image015.jpg

Skintone is proportioned to the solar strenght. However skintone doesn't include also blonde hair and redhair. Redheads, for exemple, seem more common in Spain than in Italy.

http://huberb.people.cofc.edu/Classroom%20Visuals/101%20Visuals/Chapter%202%20Images/Variation%20in%20Human%20Skin%20Color.jpg

http://science.kukuchew.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/skincolorpredic-747976.jpg

But I still don't get what's the problem...

Ibericus
05-20-2011, 01:35 PM
http://science.kukuchew.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/skincolorpredic-747976.jpg

This map is not about skin color, read at the bottom : "Environmental factors influencing human skin coloration". There are many factors in play for skincolor, not just solar radiation. For example, genetics (the radiation and climate today is not the same as in Paleolithic) , or diet (vitamin D input) , etc.

Lábaru
05-20-2011, 01:36 PM
I do not understand this interest, but it's your decision.

Iberia is right about the skin color, the average Spanish North/South is the same, did not have olive skin like you, Veleda.

Falkata
05-20-2011, 01:37 PM

Skintone is proportioned to the solar strenght. However skintone doesn't include also blonde hair and redhair. Redheads, for exemple, seem more common in Spain than in Italy.

But take into account that (serious) studies about pigmentation should be made on non-exposed areas. If not an anglo living in South Africa or California could be considered as "dark" too.
Check your map and take a look to Australia. Most of its population has anglosaxon roots so they´re probably quite light skinned. Maybe not their forearms but their asses at least :D

Foxy
05-20-2011, 01:42 PM
I do not understand this interest, but it's your decision.

Iberia is right about the skin color, the average Spanish North/South is the same, did not have olive skin like you, Veleda.

Look that I don't have olive skin, on the contrary! And I am ready to show it by a picture. :thumbs up

Ibericus
05-20-2011, 01:45 PM
I prefer to rely on serious studies, like the one I posted, not in crap internet maps, which are not even about skin-color (environmental factors).

Don Brick
05-20-2011, 01:48 PM
He looks a lot like a blond Adrien Brody.

Foxy
05-20-2011, 01:48 PM
I prefer to rely on serious studies, like the one I posted, not in crap internet maps, which are not even about skin-color (environmental factors).

Enviromental factors play an important game in the skintone. However the whole matter is really not important to me, unless you say that Italians are darker. We aren't. For the rest, none in Europe looks Moorish if this is your fair.

alzo zero
05-20-2011, 01:49 PM
The average height for young spaniards is 1,78m so unless in Italy the height is higher than in the Netherlands (over 1,85m) I dont get your strange feeling about being so tall :confused:
I see that you are another linguistically challenged Spaniard. I thought I had already made clear that I don't live "in Italy" but in Lombardia: my neighbors are the people of my own region and of those immediately close to it, not the Sardinians.

You say the pigmentation of Spaniards is the same as southern Italians, that is completely false, see this study where it shows spaniards have the same skintone as other Western Europeans
That chart doesn't show any data for Southern Italy.

What is this truce about? Having to bear with the nordic phantasies of a middle-aged Spanish internet warrior? :icon_smile:

The first part of this sentence is debatable indeed. On the other hand it's a debate that doesn't draw my attention that much so I'll avoid posting Coon's maps and stuff. :)

alzo zero
05-20-2011, 01:51 PM
He looks a lot like a blond Adrien Brody.
You might have a point. Just last night I was watching him playing the Spanish bullfighter Manolete. The resemblance is striking. :thumb001:

Ibericus
05-20-2011, 01:53 PM
ok, so this thread has already 8 pages, is this a record in the history of taxonomy thread ? xD See why I post blonde spaniards, because otherwise the posts wouldn't get any attention :D

Ibericus
05-20-2011, 01:55 PM
You might have a point. Just last night I was watching him playing the Spanish bullfighter Manolete. The resemblance is striking. :thumb001:
Brody looks as much spanish as I look Japanese. Nothing. But you know, it's Hollywood.

alzo zero
05-20-2011, 01:55 PM
I like Iberia. Although we disagree I think there's still hope for him.

The middle-aged guy is another story altogether. For him it's too late. :(

Brody looks as much spanish as I look Japanese. Nothing.
Yet he proved a good pick to play Manolete. Brad Pitt probably wasn't available you know.

Falkata
05-20-2011, 01:57 PM
I see that you are another linguistically challenged Spaniard. I thought I had already made clear that I don't live "in Italy" but in Lombardia: my neighbors are the people of my own region and of those immediately close to it, not the Sardinians.

Wathever Lega Nord dude but as far as I know you live in Italy because Lombardia is in Italy. The andalusians aren´t my neighbours neither yet you are talking about Manolete

Foxy
05-20-2011, 01:59 PM
I don't understand why all this blonde mania. Spanish brunettes are cuter than the blonde ones for me.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0NhdcMdhvWs/TKhtxjera-I/AAAAAAAAXLU/1yfZKl7bH0s/s1600/Juan_Garcia_hq_01_08.jpg

http://www.telecinco.es/content/maincontentnew/189.$plit/C_2_maincontent_116520_largeimage.jpg

the typical guys that make Italian women creazy.

Ibericus
05-20-2011, 02:01 PM
I don't understand why all this blonde mania. Spanish brunettes are cuter than the blonde ones for me.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0NhdcMdhvWs/TKhtxjera-I/AAAAAAAAXLU/1yfZKl7bH0s/s1600/Juan_Garcia_hq_01_08.jpg

http://www.telecinco.es/content/maincontentnew/189.$plit/C_2_maincontent_116520_largeimage.jpg

the typical guys that make Italian women creazy.
Well, the second is from Canary Islands, Alberto García

Foxy
05-20-2011, 02:03 PM
Well, the second is from Canary Islands, Alberto García

And doesn't he look Spanish too? He doesn't seem to me a Moor.
However he's gorgeous the same.:thumbs up

alzo zero
05-20-2011, 02:04 PM
Wathever Lega Nord dude but as far as I know you live in Italy because Lombardia is in Italy.
I'll put it in simple words for you, linguistically challenged Spaniard and Labaru-in-the-making.

Lombardia is in Italy indeed. However I live among Lombard-Italians, not among for example Sardinian-Italians or among Campanian-Italians whom also are taken into account in forming an Italian-Italian national average alas resulting quite useless to my purpose. Got it now? :)

Falkata
05-20-2011, 02:31 PM
I'll put it in simple words for you, linguistically challenged Spaniard and Labaru-in-the-making.

Lombardia is in Italy indeed. However I live among Lombard-Italians, not among for example Sardinian-Italians or among Campanian-Italians whom also are taken into account in forming an Italian-Italian national average alas resulting quite useless to my purpose. Got it now? :)

Since you´re 1,82m and you´re quite average in your region according with your own words and also you feel very tall in Spain it would be cool that you show us some stats about the average height in Lombardia :).
I suppose it´s not less than 1,82 (like Norway)

alzo zero
05-20-2011, 02:44 PM
Since you´re 1,82m and you´re quite average in your region according with your own words and also you feel very tall in Spain it would be cool that you show us some stats about the average height in Lombardia :).
I suppose it´s not less than 1,82 (like Norway)
Sorry I don't know what is the average height for Lombards of my generation exactly, and I don't think an up-to-date study about it exists. You say that in Spain it's 178 cm, well, I would have guessed 1-2 cm less than that for males but fair enough I believe you. Whatever the average height for young people of Lombard background, I was just stating a fact when I stated that I feel taller when I am in Spain than when I am at home, not that there's anything of vital importance with it like you seem to imply. :D It's my very objective perception, just like my objective perception allows me to realize that for example the Croats are on average taller than the Northern Italians and so are the Dutch, and very noticeably so. You didn't need to make a 3 page drama out of it it.

Falkata
05-20-2011, 02:48 PM
Sorry I don't know what is the average height for Lombards of my generation exactly, and I don't think an up-to-date study about it exists. You say that in Spain it's 178 cm, well, I would have guessed 1-2 cm less than that for males but fair enough I believe you. Whatever the average height for young people of Lombard background, I was just stating a fact when I stated that I feel taller when I am in Spain than when I am at home. It's my very objective perception, just like my objective perception allows me to realize that for example the Croats are on average taller than the Northern Italians and so are the Dutch. You didn't need to make a 3 page drama out of it it.

Oh you dont have to believe me because the 1,78cm is not a random height that I made up but the result of a study made in 2002 ;)

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/salud/ninos/espanoles/han/crecido/media/centimetros/anos/elpsalpor/20020618elpepisal_4/Tes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

"La talla media de los hombres a los 21 años es de 1,78 centímetros y el peso, de 75 kilos. En las mujeres, la altura media es de 1,65 para 59 kilos"

So an average 21 years old spaniard guy is 1,78m and 75kg while a girl is 1,65m and 59kg

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-20-2011, 02:48 PM

http://huberb.people.cofc.edu/Classroom%20Visuals/101%20Visuals/Chapter%202%20Images/Variation%20in%20Human%20Skin%20Color.jpg

hahahahaha :popcorn:

Ibericus
05-20-2011, 02:49 PM
Sorry I don't know what is the average height for Lombards of my generation exactly, and I don't think an up-to-date study about it exists. You say that in Spain it's 178 cm, well, I would have guessed 1-2 cm less than that for males but fair enough I believe you. Whatever the average height for young people of Lombard background, I was just stating a fact when I stated that I feel taller when I am in Spain than when I am at home, not that there's anything of vital importance with it like you seem to imply. :D It's my very objective perception, just like my objective perception allows me to realize that for example the Croats are on average taller than the Northern Italians and so are the Dutch. You didn't need to make a 3 page drama out of it it.
ok, you feel like a Godzilla in Spain..but Pau Gasol is spanish and he feels like a giant even in Netherlands, so what ?

Kosovo je Sjrbia

hahahahaha :popcorn:

theme: SKIN colour
Italians VS Spaniards

alzo zero
ok, you feel like a Godzilla in Spain..but Pau Gasol is spanish and he feels like a giant even in Netherlands, so what ?
Nothing, absolutely nothing. Ask Falkata what's the problem.

Hess
05-20-2011, 02:51 PM
Why is it so important who is a little taller and who is a little shorter? Just wondering.

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-20-2011, 02:56 PM
Why is it so important who is a little taller and who is a little shorter? Just wondering.

because Italians and Spaniards (and Greeks) are the shortest Europeans, and they don't accept it.

Hess
05-20-2011, 02:59 PM
because Italians and Spaniards (and Greeks) are the shortest Europeans, and they don't accept it.

Is being short bad? Is it a sin? :confused:

As European preservationists, don't we have more important things to discuss than who is taller or who is blonder or who's nose is less hooked?

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-20-2011, 03:01 PM
Is being short bad? Is it a sin? :confused:

As European preservationists, don't we have more important things to discuss than who is taller or who blonder or who's nose is less hooked?

for us no, it's not a sin, because we are tall! But short people become usually paranoid and deny they're short.

alzo zero
05-20-2011, 03:04 PM
for us no, it's not a sin, because we are tall!
Funny troll. :thumb001:

Ibericus
05-20-2011, 03:05 PM
actually the average height of Spaniards is the same as that of Sweden :

Don Brick
05-20-2011, 03:08 PM

Those statistics show that Swedes are around 3 cm taller...

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-20-2011, 03:10 PM

lol

this is according the wikipedia page you're linked

-Spain 1.780 m (5 ft 10 in) 1.650 m (5 ft 5 in)
-Sweden 1.815 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in) 1.668 m (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in)

you've considered only the old sweden till 74 years old (who are obviously shorter than young people)

Hess
05-20-2011, 03:11 PM
for us no, it's not a sin, because we are tall! But short people become usually paranoid and deny they're short.

Yes, but why is being short bad? Since when is being short such a negative thing?

Go to the member's pictures thread and look at my prom pics. There were 6 Black guys and one Jamaican there (everyone else was white). I am 180 cm and I was still shorter than all of the black guys and the Jamaican.

Being taller does NOT make you more European. Have you seen the NBA? There are millions of tall Black people. Are they Europeans just because they are really tall?

antonio
05-20-2011, 03:13 PM
Those statistics show that Swedes are around 3 cm taller...

Sweden average spawned a bigger percentage. Spanish olders would dramatically low the measure not for racial causes but due to the great famine lasting a decade after the Civil War: the rationament daily ration for children was ridiculous, specially at proteins.

Ibericus
05-20-2011, 03:16 PM
hmmm :

Switzerland...18-21...1.781
Spain...21...1.780
Finalnd...25-34...1.784

Indeed we feel like midgets...

alzo zero
05-20-2011, 03:18 PM
hmmm :

Switzerland...18-21...1.781
Spain...21...1.780
Finalnd...25-34...1.784

Indeed we feel like midgets...
What I don't understand is how it is possible that self-reported height for Spaniards is 2 cm shorter than the measured one. Usually it's the other way round (according to my id documents I'm 1 cm taller than I actually am because I was thinking at my height with shoes on).

Lábaru
05-20-2011, 03:50 PM
What I don't understand is how it is possible that self-reported height for Spaniards is 2 cm shorter than the measured one. Usually it's the other way round (according to my id documents I'm 1 cm taller than I actually am because I was thinking at my height with shoes on).

:thumb001: What you should worry is that Dinarid is the kind word that Europeans used to say Jewish :)

Sikeliot
05-20-2011, 03:56 PM
It's not pigmentation that matters in the long run anyway it's facial features, just saying.

Ibericus
05-20-2011, 04:06 PM
It's so stupid to think that Sicilians, who have 14% north-european admixture and 16% near-eastern, have the same skintone of Spaniards, who have 38% of north-european and only 3% near-eastern. Imagination is free.

Sikeliot
05-20-2011, 04:13 PM
It's so stupid to think that Sicilians, who have 14% north-european admixture and 16% near-eastern, have the same skintone of Spaniards, who have 38% of north-european and only 3% near-eastern. Imagination is free.

And 30% vs. like 7% Anatolia/Caucasus/West Asian.

Spanish have a couple percent more North African though, I believe.

alzo zero
05-20-2011, 04:21 PM
:thumb001: What you should worry is that Dinarid is the kind word that Europeans used to say Jewish :)
You are consolidating your position in in the same league as Kosovo je Sjrbia. Way to go!

And 30% vs. like 7% Anatolia/Caucasus/West Asian.
The skintone of Anatolians/Caucasian/West Asians isn't that dark. Del Nido (a phenotype you would never see in a Northern Italian for example) or many others I could mention would be dark skinned even for Southern Italy, like I know they are for Spain.

Hess
05-20-2011, 04:21 PM

What? :eek:

Is this the Spanish idea of sarcasm or are you actually being serious?

alzo zero
05-20-2011, 04:34 PM

Leave him alone poor man he's gone off the deep end. I'm scared for him, I would never want him to take some insane resolution like tearing all his Michel Salgado posters off the walls of his little room full of swastikas and celtic crosses. :(

Lábaru
05-20-2011, 04:36 PM

I'm being serious, obviously. I need to go to work but later I can show you some examples, dinarid is the kind word and perfumed used to refer to Europeans with the typical 6-reversed face of the Jews :)

alzo zero
05-20-2011, 04:38 PM
I need to go to work (...)
:dielaughing:

Is it your shift at Burger King?

Hess
05-20-2011, 05:05 PM
I'm being serious, obviously. I need to go to work but later I can show you some examples, dinarid is the kind word and perfumed used to refer to Europeans with the typical 6-reversed face of the Jews :)

At first, I considered justifying that with a serious reply. I considered explaining to you that Dinarids aren't Jews any more than any other Europid subrace can be considered Jewish.

But i'm not. Instead, what I will say is that if you truly believe that Dinarids are Jews, I don't see what business you have posting on a European Preservationist forum if you think that millions of your fellow Europeans are "perfumed Jews".

Falkata
05-20-2011, 05:22 PM
The skintone of Anatolians/Caucasian/West Asians isn't that dark. Del Nido (a phenotype you would never see in a Northern Italian for example) or many others I could mention would be dark skinned even for Southern Italy, like I know they are for Spain.

Yeah, never :D

It seems you want to start a shitstorm like in the old times

http://www.losblanquillos.com/media/galeria/34/5/4/9/9/o_real_zaragoza_varios-789945.jpg

alzo zero
05-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Yeah, never :D
Ever. :)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4s2qDzmU4qU/TT6c5q26wDI/AAAAAAAAAZs/OmV3Ljon43g/s1600/del-nido.jpg

"Hey Falkata, pass the narghilé!" :D

alzo zero
05-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Roberto Baggio's natural look:

http://ima.dada.net/image/medium/155793.jpg

Josè Maria Del Nido natural look:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bBmPuMGy8Tw/SNbFUi0TvII/AAAAAAAAAIM/TZN8Yia0tSM/s320/Jose_Maria_Nido.jpg

Falkata
05-20-2011, 05:52 PM
Roberto Baggio's natural look:

http://ima.dada.net/image/medium/155793.jpg

Josè Maria Del Nido natural look:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bBmPuMGy8Tw/SNbFUi0TvII/AAAAAAAAAIM/TZN8Yia0tSM/s320/Jose_Maria_Nido.jpg

Shitstorm! I´ve to go now but see you later maybe in a few hours :D Let´s see if the thread is closed or there´s a stupid war again

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2ysV-kCtH1s/TU6VnartzJI/AAAAAAAAEPc/mE6-LzeHYdw/s1600/6at.jpg
http://shop.sportsworldcards.com/ekmps/shops/sportsworld/images/as-roma-damiano-tommasi-30-panini-2001-2002-uefa-champions-league-stickerd--45276-p.jpg

Ibericus
05-20-2011, 05:57 PM
Del Nido (a phenotype you would never see in a Northern Italian for example) or many others I could mention would be dark skinned even for Southern Italy, like I know they are for Spain.
Are you really sure Del Nido is too dark for North Italy ? These are north-italians :

http://digilander.libero.it/fotocalciatori/gasparetto.jpg
http://digilander.libero.it/fotocalciatori/cordone.jpg
http://digilander.libero.it/fotocalciatori/gentile_crot.jpg
http://digilander.libero.it/fotocalciatori/centi_at.jpg
http://digilander.libero.it/fotocalciatori/iacopino.jpg
http://digilander.libero.it/fotocalciatori/bombardini.jpg
http://digilander.libero.it/fotocalciatori/graffiedi.jpg
http://www.camera.it/_dati/leg14/deputati/foto/d300280.jpg
http://www.camera.it/_dati/leg14/deputati/foto/d36110.jpg
http://www.camera.it/_dati/leg14/deputati/foto/d36540.jpg
http://www.camera.it/_dati/leg14/deputati/foto/d50014.jpg
http://www.camera.it/_dati/leg14/deputati/foto/d300486.jpg
http://img123.exs.cx/img123/615/Lombardy-SaronnoVarese02.jpg

Lábaru
05-20-2011, 08:00 PM
:dielaughing:

Is it your shift at Burger King?

:cool:You must accept that when a European has Semitic features in the face we call him a dinarid as in your case, you are lucky and just look a bit Semitic, a little more of "6-face" on your profile and then we should call you Armenoid.

What is clear is that Semitic blood runs through your veins, Lombard, accept it. :)

Hess
05-20-2011, 08:10 PM
:cool:You must accept that when a European has Semitic features in the face we call him a dinarid as in your case, you are lucky and just look a bit Semitic, a little more of "6-face" on your profile and then we should call you Armenoid.

What is clear is that Semitic blood runs through your veins, Lombard, accept it. :)

Can you provide a single shred of evidence for this bullshit? Armenoids and Dinarids are separate sub races- Dinarids are Europeans, Armenoids are not.

If you bother to read the history of the Dinarids, you would know that they have nothing at all to do with Semites.

When a European has "Semitic" features, we don't call him a European. We call him an Armenoid, an Arabid, a Tauranid, etc.

Lábaru
05-20-2011, 08:21 PM
Alzo-Zero is the evidence you need, he show on his face some oriental features, sign of his blood mixed with Middle Eastern, we call him dinarid :)

This guys is a good example too:

http://i1.tinypic.com/ohmqv9.jpg

the nose does not lie, guys.

Sikeliot
05-20-2011, 08:25 PM
Alzo-Zero is the evidence you need, he show on his face some oriental features, sign of his blood mixed with Middle Eastern, we call him dinarid :)

He's actually one of the least Middle Eastern looking Italians I've seen. He could pass as Scottish or English.

Hess
05-20-2011, 08:26 PM

I see nothing oriental about him.

I just think that you're either trolling or really, really bad at taxonomy. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the former

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-20-2011, 08:27 PM
I see nothing oriental about him.

I just thunk that you're either trolling or really, really bad at taxonomy. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the former

yes Làbaru is a troll.
that man is dinarid

Hess
05-20-2011, 08:28 PM

This guys is a good example too:

http://i1.tinypic.com/ohmqv9.jpg

the nose does not lie, guys.

Having a certain nose shape does not make you middle eastern. Have you ever even opened an anthropology book?

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-20-2011, 08:29 PM
I' ve rated this thread with 5 stars.

Dark skinned southern Europeans fighting about their skin.....priceless

Sikeliot
05-20-2011, 08:31 PM
yes Làbaru is a troll.
that man is dinarid

You calling anyone a troll is funny.

The point is, everyone in this thread is exaggerating and making incorrect assumptions..

Lábaru
05-20-2011, 08:33 PM
I said that he is a mixture, atlantid (european,West) and dinarid (Levant, Middle East blood).

Sikeliot
05-20-2011, 08:35 PM
I said that he is a mixture, atlantid (european,West) and dinarid (Levant, Middle East blood).

My point was just that he is not a prime example of an Italian who looks Middle Eastern, given the fact that he's very much Atlanto-Med and could be from anywhere in Western Europe and you wouldn't know the difference.

Lábaru
05-20-2011, 08:38 PM
My point was just that he is not a prime example of an Italian who looks Middle Eastern, given the fact that he's very much Atlanto-Med and could be from anywhere in Western Europe and you wouldn't know the difference.

Agree :) a lot of Jews would go unnoticed in Europe.

Comte Arnau
05-20-2011, 08:55 PM
Lol at the nth discussion about skintone.

Anything all of us say about it is going to be bullshit, because we base our impressions on what we see on the surface, which in the South is almost never the real skintone. Ask that man or woman to undress and show you his/her buttocks and, if (s)he hasn't gone with a thong to the beach yet, you may get closer to the truth.

The fact is that little matters what you all say, the only scientific study carried out so far is the Chaplin-Jablonski one, tested on an untanned area, which proved the Iberian samples from Leon and the Basque Country were as light or lighter than most of the samples from England, Wales and Belgium. Since there aren't more samples from the rest of Iberia and there aren't any samples from Italy, we don't know anything more than this.

In my sincere opinion, most Europeans share a very similar skintone in untanned areas and an obvious more tanned one in areas with many hours of hot sun and a more outdoor activity. The image Italians have of Iberians -and vice versa, the image Iberians have of Italians- is darker than what it is because we both base our impressions on stereotypes from the media. To my mother, for example, you're not Italian if you don't look like Sophia Loren. :D

So, who cares.

perikolez
05-20-2011, 11:29 PM
Diego Rivas is central southern spaniard from Ciudad Real. He hasnt any basque ancestry. He is the most hated player by xenophobic journalists from Diario Vasco(prospanish) or Gara(proindependentist) , because he is playing instead of "great" guipuzcoan players as Markel Bergara(he has 2ªB level) or Gorka Elustondo(he is the worst player I have never seen playing football). Another southern spaniard, but non blonde, playing (not many minutes) in Real Sociedad is Francisco "Paco" Sutil from Jaen.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9052/pacosutil.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/pacosutil.jpg/)

These are some iberian blonde examples from Real Sociedad B(second youth team:

Asier Illarramendi Andonegi

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/5244/sanse11.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/sanse11.jpg/)

Jon Gaztañaga Arrospide

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1465/sanse9.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/39/sanse9.jpg/)

Iñigo Martinez Berridi

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5967/sanse8.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/sanse8.jpg/)

Joseba Beitia Agirregomezkorta

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9321/sanse6.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/sanse6.jpg/)

Iñigo Rodriguez Sarriegi

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4052/sanse2jy.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/sanse2jy.jpg/)

Ibericus
05-21-2011, 12:07 AM
^^ And they are all from the same team, they can't accuse you of posting germans.

Lábaru
05-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Hahaha a lot of blondes Spanish, Alzo-Zero is going to be crazy of rage.

Gamera
05-21-2011, 02:09 PM
http://www.writingforums.com/attachments/debate/1598d1294313889-should-we-forgive-just-understand-i_like_where_this_thread_is_going_again.jpg

alzo zero
05-21-2011, 02:51 PM
Shitstorm! I´ve to go now but see you later maybe in a few hours :D Let´s see if the thread is closed or there´s a stupid war again
LOL believe me a shitstorm is your loss, sure not mine. :D

Okay let's school some Spaniards... Where should I begin? Hmmm for example that the guy in the first pic (Roberto Di Matteo) is not a Northern Italian? :thumb001:

And what shall we say about Damiano Tommasi? Even if we accept as a given that he is fully Northern Italian (by the way, congratulations for finding the darkest pic you could find, little Labaru-in-the-making) he's just an ugly Alpo-Med with some CM.
http://www.calciomercato.it/imagenes/original/NEWS_1232147661_damiano_tommasi.jpg

Sure we can't say the same about berberid Del Nido, or about this real omayyad sultan:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__P1GdKRiSso/Sh04zNT-VCI/AAAAAAAAEMs/aPwfthd3TVs/s320/abelardo.jpg

Please, keep'em coming. I like this game. :coffee:

alzo zero
05-21-2011, 02:55 PM
Are you really sure Del Nido is too dark for North Italy ? These are north-italians
I see that you've touched rocky bottom. I thought you had at least a little dignity to avoid lying but it must be your nature.

I know that some of those guys are not from Northern Italy. Who do you think you are dealing with? :icon_lol:

alzo zero
05-21-2011, 02:57 PM
Can you provide a single shred of evidence for this bullshit? Armenoids and Dinarids are separate sub races- Dinarids are Europeans, Armenoids are not.
He doesn't even know where the Dinaric Alps are. It's not that surprising for a guy frying chips at Burger King for a living.

Hahaha a lot of blondes Spanish
Good for you, have a good wank on them. :)

Falkata
05-21-2011, 03:01 PM
"Run Alzo Zero! I´ve some hash inside my arsehole!"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RfGoYqP81GE/Sp_04xSwbTI/AAAAAAAAABA/hPlnsVBGWmg/s400/images%255Cpictures%255Cplayers%255Calessandro-nesta.jpg

alzo zero
05-21-2011, 03:03 PM
"Run Alzo Zero! I´ve some hash inside my arsehole!"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RfGoYqP81GE/Sp_04xSwbTI/AAAAAAAAABA/hPlnsVBGWmg/s400/images%255Cpictures%255Cplayers%255Calessandro-nesta.jpg
Why do you keep posting dark pics of central-southern Italians, son of Labaru?

Falkata
05-21-2011, 03:04 PM
You´re so funny! Let´s beat Fatima once again!

http://www.fanmusical.net/eros_ramazzotti/imagenes/index.jpg

Ibericus
05-21-2011, 03:06 PM
Sultan Hassan of North-Italy :

alzo zero
05-21-2011, 03:06 PM
You´re so funny! Let´s beat Fatima once again!

http://www.fanmusical.net/eros_ramazzotti/imagenes/index.jpg
Another guy who isn't Northern Italian I see, good. Have this very Spanish guy instead.

http://bikereviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/alberto-contador-free-to-leave-astana.jpg

Alberto Contador says: "you're losing it pal!"

alzo zero
05-21-2011, 03:08 PM
Sultan Hassan of North-Italy :

You should post their names dishonest moor. Please, bingo bongo.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FCP-R276Bvw/TWKEqIRy_gI/AAAAAAAADkA/lE9W02cWL3w/s1600/5553_manu_chao_45364%255B1%255D.jpg

Falkata
05-21-2011, 03:08 PM
Even Marco is amused by the stupidity of the Dinarid retard :eek:

http://inside.nike.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/108977/BORRIELLO.jpg

alzo zero
05-21-2011, 03:10 PM
I know it hurts you but there are no berberids Northern Italians like Del Nido as I've said. You're only making it more painful for you guys. :)

alzo zero
05-21-2011, 03:11 PM
Even Marco is amused by the stupidity of the Dinarid retard :eek:
This Napolitan Marco Borriello looks a bit like Arbeloa. Hahaha by posting only dark southern and central-southern Italians you are admitting what I've been saying all along hahahaha... Now go cry berid midget hahaha

http://tennisandfootbal.altervista.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/nicolas-almagro-acapulco-spr08.jpg

Falkata
05-21-2011, 03:22 PM
So after all this is how our funny italian Thor looks?
I´m really dissapointing about this standard mediterranean look :(

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8581&d=1303565131

Lábaru
05-21-2011, 03:26 PM
Tell me Alzo-Zero, how you feel with Dinari/Jewish blood flowing in your veins? have you thought about doing plastic surgery in your Semitic nose?

Sikeliot
05-21-2011, 03:27 PM
You guys are still arguing? o.0

alzo zero
05-21-2011, 03:35 PM
So after all this is how our funny italian Thor looks?
I´m really dissapointing about this standard mediterranean look :(

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8581&d=1303565131
I'm not ashamed to have some Mediterranean, actually I would be very cool with it. Pity Agrippa wasn't too sure I actually had any Mediterranean. Thanks god you know better than him and now I know I am a Med. Now tell me what about you? Don't tell me you look like your fellow and very British looking Galician Luisito Suarez:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MUjhLpAqFsU/TbcfZVwgFMI/AAAAAAAAAN0/co3_jevTzRU/s1600/Luisito.jpg

alzo zero
05-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Tell me Alzo-Zero, how you feel with Dinari/Jewish blood flowing in your veins? have you thought about doing plastic surgery in your Semitic nose?
Shut up and get me the burger magreba. :cool:

Lábaru
05-21-2011, 03:39 PM
Alzo Zero looks like these guys, who like him are a mixture of Jews and European:

http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/old_pictures/andy-samberg-lonely-island.jpg

Falkata
05-21-2011, 03:40 PM
Luis Suarez? What´s wrong with him? He was a very good player :)

http://www.italianiingalizia.it/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Luis_Suarez_Miramontes_Inter_San_Siro.png

alzo zero
05-21-2011, 03:41 PM
Luis Suarez? What´s wrong with him? He was a very good player :)
I've noticed a lot of berids are. Maybe it's their tendentially low ass. :)

Sikeliot
05-21-2011, 03:43 PM
As I've demonstrated, pure and unmixed Berbers don't look that different from Southern Europeans.. I mix them in with my "guess" threads and you guys guess them as Europeans every time. Any Berber influence in Iberia is from people who look like this:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3539/3295558645_e7f814b0f6_m.jpg

and not this.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2005/05/09/arts/rock.184.1.6350.jpg

alzo zero
Haha you wish. Maybe it's why they have more African than the Southern Italians...

Ibericus
Suarez was blonde xDxD noooo !!! poor alzo zero he can have a heart attack

alzo zero
05-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Suarez was blonde xDxD noooo !!! poor alzo zero he can have a heart attack
Hahahaha only in Spain this guy (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/suarez1.png/) could be considered blonde. :rolleyes:

Hess
05-21-2011, 03:48 PM
Labaru, pictures of random Jewish guys is not proof of anything

Show us a source of a credible Anthropologist stating that Dinarids are semitic.

can you?

Sikeliot
05-21-2011, 03:49 PM
Haha you wish. Maybe it's why they have more African than the Southern Italians...

True.. instead they have more influence from people like this:

http://www.thechessdrum.net/tournaments/Qatar2009/photos/Lebanese.jpg

Lábaru
05-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Dinarid are a mix of Western European and Levantine semitics in the same way that Atlantid is a mixture of Mediterranean and Nordic.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j182/swiftian/batsignal.gif

Alzo zeroIQ have Semitic blood, I do not see the problem, should be proud of his blood.

Ibericus
05-21-2011, 03:52 PM
Hahahaha only in Spain this guy (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/suarez1.png/) could be considered blonde. :rolleyes:
Right, this guy was too Aryan for Italy :

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/Luis_Su%C3%A1rez_Miramontes.JPG

http://latijereta.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/luis_suarez_miramontes_300_display_image.jpg

Falkata
05-21-2011, 03:53 PM
I've noticed a lot of berids are. Maybe it's their tendentially low ass. :)

I dont even have a berid phenotype so I dont know why you keep pushing hard on the same thing :confused:

According with Agrippa words:

"As for Falkata, I think Atlantomediterranid fits the best, yet one could argue about a tendency between Atlantid and Baskid-Keltic Nordic.
He is clearly a variant from the Atlantic facade, the progressive Atlanto-Nordid spectrum in the West.

To put it simple, something between Atlantomediterranid and Atlantid/Baskid-Keltic Nordic fits the best.

Leptomorphic body build obviously which might have strengthened certain aspects of the facial proportions and details"

Maybe if I´m lucky enough I could even pass as north Italian! What a honour! :eek:

As for Suarez he looks like preed. Atlanto-Med and I doubt he would look exotic in Thule aka Lombardia

alzo zero
05-21-2011, 03:55 PM
Right, this guy was too Aryan for Italy
:thumb001:

He's so blonde you could even start a thread about him like you usually do. :D

Hess
05-21-2011, 03:55 PM
Dinarid are a mix of Western European and Levantine semitics

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j182/swiftian/batsignal.gif

alright, now can you provide proof instead of posting stupid pictures?

like I said, show me one credible Anthropologist who believes that Dinarids are Jews

Ibericus
05-21-2011, 03:57 PM

No, I wont, for your safety, you could endup in hospital.

Falkata
05-21-2011, 03:57 PM

He´s not blond but certainly he has lighter hair than you. Be scared! :D

alzo zero
05-21-2011, 04:02 PM
He´s not blond but certainly he has lighter than you.
This berber too.

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/12/45/00/40/berber10.jpg

By the way Suarez had rather dark brown hair. In some pictures he looks lighter only because of the skin exposed under his not too thick hair. :D

http://www.donbalon.com/web/imagen/1272275309.foto.tbl_pulicacion.0/800/600/nc/luis_suarez.jpg

Ibericus
05-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Even this guy is more aryan than you :

http://www.richard-seaman.com/Travel/SolomonIslands/TheSolomonIslandsAndItsPeople/FairHairedMalaitanKidWithTattoo.jpg

Falkata
05-21-2011, 04:05 PM
This berber too.

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/12/45/00/40/berber10.jpg

Since when kalash people from Pakistan are berbers :confused:

alzo zero
05-21-2011, 04:08 PM
Since when kalash people from Pakistan are berbers :confused:
Is she? I took the pic from a site saying she was a berber. Well, not a biggie. Here's another one (unless you claim he's Spanish which might well be).

http://rpmedia.ask.com/ts?u=/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/23/Berberboypd1.jpg/180px-Berberboypd1.jpg

Even this guy is more aryan than you :

http://www.richard-seaman.com/Travel/SolomonIslands/TheSolomonIslandsAndItsPeople/FairHairedMalaitanKidWithTattoo.jpg
Thanks for making the point for me tonto. ;)

Wyn
05-21-2011, 04:08 PM
He could pass as Scottish or English.

No. Nothing against him personally, but no, he could not.

Ibericus
05-21-2011, 04:09 PM
Is she? I took the pic from a site saying she was a berber. Well, not a biggie. Here's another one (unless you claim he's Spanish which might well be).

http://rpmedia.ask.com/ts?u=/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/23/Berberboypd1.jpg/180px-Berberboypd1.jpg
spanish ? This guy looks like an Algerian with dyed hair xD

alzo zero
05-21-2011, 04:11 PM
spanish ?
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Common/Humans/Blonde_hair.jpg
Do you think they would be more average?

Falkata
05-21-2011, 04:12 PM

Dont you think that if it´s necesary to post the same pics of "blond" (the guy looks bleached with dark roots, eyebrows..) berbers over and over one million times is because maybe the number of blond berbers is minimal?

Because I´ve seeen that guy as well as a grandma with a baby and the kalash girl TONS of times. They´re so annoying :D

alzo zero
05-21-2011, 04:12 PM
No. Nothing against him personally, but no, he could not.
I agree with you. Portuguese Princess has a strange idea of the Brits: she thinks that they kinda look like Iberians go figure.

perikolez
05-21-2011, 06:23 PM
what is defending Alzo zero?. I dont think that northern italians ( romance dialects speakers, not germanics from Sudtirol) are very diferent phenotipically from iberians, or even southern italians.

ramone
05-21-2011, 06:30 PM
I agree with you. Portuguese Princess has a strange idea of the Brits: she thinks that they kinda look like Iberians go figure.

Whilst there are people who look this way in Britain, they are certainly in the minority.

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-21-2011, 06:35 PM
Gianluigi Paragone (from Varese, extreme northern Italy) he's a journalist of xenophobic Northern League, that party which wants to divide Italy.

http://rumors.blog.rai.it/files/2011/02/paragone-rumors.jpg

http://cdn.cinetivu.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Gianluigi-Paragone.jpg

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-21-2011, 07:43 PM
But Paragone's parents are from sicily and campania

these one the contrary are 100% Northern Italians

Calderoli Minister of Northern League

http://www.napolionline.org/new/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/calderoli.jpeg

Mario Borghezio member of European Parliament with Northern League

http://www.libertiamo.it/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Borghezio.jpg

As you can see Northern Italians are less darker

------------

While this one is fully spanish

Alberto Contador cyclist

http://www.cyclingfans.com/alberto_contador_kom_2005_dauphine_libere.jpg

http://www.simonkeitch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/Alberto-Contador-Portrait-TDF-1.jpg

Lábaru
05-21-2011, 08:13 PM
what is defending Alzo zero?. I dont think that northern italians ( romance dialects speakers, not germanics from Sudtirol) are very diferent phenotipically from iberians, or even southern italians.

Jewish things, do not try to understand him.

alzo zero
05-22-2011, 02:26 PM
Have I said otherwise?

Whilst there are people who look this way in Britain, they are certainly in the minority.
These people, as you confirm a minority, look generically South-Western European (a definition encompassing at least 5 countries), not specifically Iberian.

P.S.
Lol at the 35 year old virgin going on a tagging spree! :D

Lábaru
05-22-2011, 02:32 PM
Have I said otherwise?

you feel like a giant in Italy with a ridicolous 182 cm? or only in Spain?

alzo zero
05-22-2011, 02:42 PM
Sorry but I'm done teaching English to illiterates. :)

Comte Arnau
05-22-2011, 02:45 PM
I dont think that northern italians ( romance dialects speakers, not germanics from Sudtirol) are very diferent phenotipically from iberians, or even southern italians.

I'd say the Alpine element is much more frequent in Northern Italians than in the other areas you mentioned.

alzo zero
05-22-2011, 02:48 PM
I'd say the Alpine element is much more frequent in Northern Italians than in the other areas you mentioned.
Right, and other elements existing in the other areas are either extremely rare or just non existent in Northern Italy.

But we are not speaking of worlds apart, phenotype wise.

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Northern Italians are especially dinarids.
But N Italy is also full of southern Italian who have emigrated there seeking a job.

onebadcaballero
05-22-2011, 08:58 PM
Call me crazy but I see some French in there

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-22-2011, 09:57 PM

hahah I guess you're a troll. :tongue

onebadcaballero
05-22-2011, 10:03 PM
what's a troll? I'm not being sarcastic.

alzo zero
05-23-2011, 11:59 AM
hahah I guess you're a troll. :tongue
Diego Rivas might be French as well, I've seen far more trollish statements in this board.

Ibericus
05-23-2011, 01:03 PM
Diego Rivas might be French as well, I've seen far more trollish statements in this board.
Diego Rivas Gutiérrez from Ciudad Real, can't get more spanish than that :lol:

alzo zero
05-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Diego Rivas Gutiérrez from Ciudad Real, can't get more spanish than that :lol:
You must be disabled. And I'm not surprised that the 35 years old virgin has thanked your post. :)

I know where he is from. I was challenging Kosovo's assertion that he couldn't be French as stated by obc. In plain words, you should be happy you moron: I've just said that your countryman looks French. :lightbul:

Ibericus
05-23-2011, 01:24 PM
You must be disabled. And I'm not surprised that the 35 years old virgin has thanked your post. :)

I know where he is from. I was challenging Kosovo's assertion that he couldn't be French as stated by obc. In plain words, you should be happy you moron: I've just said that your countryman looks French. :lightbul:
Well, I don't agree. He looks spanish to me :lightbul:

alzo zero
05-23-2011, 01:27 PM
Well, I don't agree. He looks spanish to me :lightbul:
But he could be French too, which was the point. Retard.

Ibericus
05-23-2011, 01:33 PM
I know there is overlapping between french and spaniards, Genius.

Cristiano viejo
12-08-2012, 08:11 PM
http://static.noticiasdegipuzkoa.com/images/2011/03/10/ip_diego_rivas_04_ruben_1.jpg
http://estaticos02.marca.com/imagenes/2010/02/19/futbol/equipos/real_sociedad/1266581729_0.jpg
http://www.mirealsociedad.com/media/galeria/49/7/1/0/7/n_real_sociedad_diego_rivas_gutierrez-1997017.jpg
http://estaticos03.cache.el-mundo.net/elmundo/imagenes/2011/07/04/alicante/1309798304_0.jpg
http://www.mihercules.com/media/reportero/28/7/8/8/0/n_20110703180344_el_hercules_de_alicante_ficha_a_d iego_rivas.jpg
http://s5.as.com/recorte/20110701dasdaiftb_35/C280/Ies/Hercules_solicita_Ley_Concursal_ficha.jpg

Apina
12-09-2012, 06:12 AM
Nordo-Baskid. Unusual looking guy, especially for Spain. Has a pseudo Norid appearance.

Mark
12-09-2012, 06:13 AM
Atlanto-Celto-Med.

Neanderthal
12-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Atlanto-Celto-Med.

Why Med? just because he is Spanish? Rather Keltic Nordid, leaning more to the Nordid side IMO..

Rouxinol
12-10-2012, 06:27 PM
My classification, with no map on my hand, is Norid (basically a "Dinaro-Nordid").

Hesperión
12-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Nordo-Baskid. Unusual looking guy, especially for Spain. Has a pseudo Norid appearance.If "nordo-baskid" (whatever it is) is especially unusual for Spain, then could you name at least three countries where "nordo-baskid" would be more usual than in Spain?

The type is seen in some parts of northern Spain and some parts of southern France.

Apina
12-10-2012, 09:01 PM
If "nordo-baskid" (whatever it is) is especially unusual for Spain, then could you name at least three countries where "nordo-baskid" would be more usual than in Spain?

The type is seen in some parts of northern Spain and some parts of southern France.
Oye, díme tú la clasificación que le darías a él... bueno, es una clasificación poco común (la mía) pero también es el chico. Si le puedes clasificar mejor, hazlo, pero no me critiques sin dar otra opción.

Numenorean
12-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Nordid with some dinarid

Lábaru
12-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Where are you from, Apina?

Hesperión
12-10-2012, 09:44 PM
Oye, díme tú la clasificación que le darías a él... bueno, es una clasificación poco común (la mía) pero también es el chico. Si le puedes clasificar mejor, hazlo, pero no me critiques sin dar otra opción.I haven't criticised the classification as such. It could be right or wrong. I don't care. But the part of it where you say "-baskid" points clearly to a type that's going to be found in Spain and France, and rarely anywhere else.

Yet you said that it's "unusual" and "especially" (unusual) in Spain.

Your statement contradicts your classification.

And my ground knowledge disagrees with your speculation (your statement).

While not "common" he's not "unusual" in parts of northern Spain and of southern France. Not just. I assure you that he wouldn't pass for a foreigner anywhere in Spain.

That he is blondish means peanuts. And it certainly doesn't imply that he is anything northern european.

Apina
12-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Mi punto es que su "look" no es común en Espana, y tampoco es la clasificación que le dí. Si me puedes decir sinceramente que los hombres que se le parecen son comunes en Espana, pués bueno.

De verdad no sé por qué nos estamos discutiendo...

Jerreiche
12-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Este y tote eran mis estrellas en el PC futbol 5.0

Hesperión
12-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Mi punto es que su "look" no es común en Espana, y tampoco es la clasificación que le dí.If your mind has changed now, fine.

But that wasn't your point.

Si me puedes decir sinceramente que los hombres que se le parecen son comunes en Espana, pués bueno.Why would you want me to say that he is common, when I've clearly said that he is not common?

However, if his hair wasn't blond then he would look much more common. He doesn't look anything nordic, if you haven't noticed yet.

Apina
12-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Vale, díme como TÚ lo clasificarías - en serio tengo muchas ganas de escucharlo.

Y CLARAMENTE tiene un componente nórdico, te recomiendo que estudies un poco más cómo clasificar a la gente.

Y cómo he cambiado de opinión? - siempre dije que no es común!

Ibericus
12-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Apina, no eras tu quien creía que Jenifer Lopez parecia española ? Entonces me da que no deberia dar lecciones a los demás..

Apina
12-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Ibericus, cómo clasificarías a este hombre? Me interesa :) Si no hubiera dicho "este tipo no es común en Espana" nadie tendría problemas conmigo :rolleyes:

Damião de Góis
12-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Yes, an interesting question would be where he would be typical not counting Spain.

Apina
12-10-2012, 10:59 PM
I would say South Germany, Austria. Like I said, he has a pseudo-Norid appearance (i.e. Dinarid + Nordid) but given he is Iberian I say Nordo-Baskid is more probable.

Damião de Góis
12-10-2012, 11:02 PM
I would say South Germany, Austria. Like I said, he has a pseudo-Norid appearance (i.e. Dinarid + Nordid) but given he is Iberian I say Nordo-Baskid is more probable.

Could you show south germans or austrians with this look for example's sake?

Lábaru
12-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Es un tipo baskid, por decir algo, pero que no es común en España. Yo diría que este baskid es común en las islas Faroes, Norte de Italia(dinaro-nordid) y otros países de muy al norte.

pred. Baskid con influencia nórdid que lo deja completamente fuera de un lugar mediterráneo como España.

Apina
12-10-2012, 11:17 PM
Also North Italy. Some North Italian Norid types:
http://www.canottaggio.org/foto2011/1_WR_Bled/pl/20%20-%20Quattro%20senza%20-%20Daniele%20Danesin.JPG
http://www.canottaggio.org/foto2010/1_EUR/100910r/Quattro%20senza%20Maschile%20-%20Mario%20Paonessa,%20Francesco%20Fossi,%20Andrea %20Palmisano,%20Vincenzo%20Capelli%20(3).JPG
Second guy from left, far right guy also

They look more central euro (Norid) than this guy - this is why I say Baskid as he has an Iberian look also.

Lábaru
12-10-2012, 11:20 PM
¿Veis por dónde iban los tiros?.

Querubín
12-11-2012, 12:00 AM
Yo conozco a alguno que es igualito a el. Eso si, es mas oscuro, pero por lo demas igual. Si ese tipo de facciones no son comunes en españa no se donde lo seran

Hesperión
12-11-2012, 06:44 AM
Si no hubiera dicho "este tipo no es común en Espana" nadie tendría problemas conmigo :rolleyes:Lo que dijiste es que es que no es común "especialmente en España".

Luego has caído en la pequeña trampa que te ha puesto Lábaru, al compararlo a unos italianos a los que no se parece ni en pintura. Con la excepción de que ambos tienen diferentes tonos de pelo rubio.

Lo mires por donde lo mires, y dejando aparte el pelo, Diego Rivas es un tipo occidental. Lo que deja a Italia fuera de juego.

Se me ha ocurrido enseñarle las fotos a mi mujer, que es anglosajona y está acostumbrada a observar tipos aquí en España, y no ha dudado ni un segundo en decir que le parecía español.

Si te hace ilusión que sea italiano, te podemos enviar algunos de vacaciones. Así podrás ver algo exótico para ti.

Vale, díme como TÚ lo clasificarías - en serio tengo muchas ganas de escucharlo.Pues te vas a quedar con las ganas porque a mí me parece que esto de la antropología física del s. XIX, en pleno s. XXI, es una solemne idiotez.

Aunque si tuviera que escoger una clasificación, supongo que la que más se acerca es la respuesta de Hellhammer.

Atlantic Islander
12-11-2012, 06:58 AM
///

aherne
12-11-2012, 08:19 AM
Gallic phenotype (stemming from local CroMagnids), mostly, with Iberian influences. Fits much better in Southern France.

Apina
12-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Luego has caído en la pequeña trampa que te ha puesto Lábaru, al compararlo a unos italianos a los que no se parece ni en pintura. Con la excepción de que ambos tienen diferentes tonos de pelo rubio.

Alex me pidió que le diera fotos de personas de la región que especifiqué que son "Norids". Eso hice. Por si acaso no lo leíste, no dije que se parecen a él, sino:

They look more central euro (Norid) than this guy - this is why I say Baskid as he has an Iberian look also.

Estoy harto de discutir contigo. Está claro que no sabes leer porque sigues acusándome de cosas cuando he dicho todo lo contrario. Vaya, a los espanoles aqui les encanta discutir sin sentido.

Ouistreham
12-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Depigmented Baskid, what else?

Interestingly, French rugby legend Jean-Pierre Rives (born just North of the Pyrenees by Toulouse) shares the same phenotype and almost the same patronym!

http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/15/17/01/3469412/6/628x471.jpg

JP Rives, then, and now (see the quintessential Basque profile):

http://www.rmcsport.fr/images/article/358697.jpg
http://www.ladepeche.fr/content/photo/biz/2011/04/21/201104211753_w350.jpg

Food
12-11-2012, 10:35 AM
He doesn't look Nordic...
He looks like a depigmented Dinaro-Med...

Incel King
12-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Technically seen he's Norid.

Food
12-11-2012, 10:57 AM
http://www.canottaggio.org/foto2011/1_WR_Bled/pl/20%20-%20Quattro%20senza%20-%20Daniele%20Danesin.JPG
http://www.canottaggio.org/foto2010/1_EUR/100910r/Quattro%20senza%20Maschile%20-%20Mario%20Paonessa,%20Francesco%20Fossi,%20Andrea %20Palmisano,%20Vincenzo%20Capelli%20(3).JPG
Second guy from left, far right guy also

I stayed in Lombardy(Milan and surrounding cities) before, and met/saw quite a few Borrebies too.

Cristiano viejo
12-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Esta tía ha visto que el tal Diego Rivas lleva una camiseta de la Real Sociedad y hala, dice que es baskid, y se queda tan ancha :lightbul:... más aún cuando es de Castilla la Mancha, donde decía que estaba llena de berids :lie::lie::laugh2::laugh2:

Lábaru
12-11-2012, 12:57 PM

is this man a Jew? his features remind me of this famous Jewish:
http://www.efe.com/efe/recursos/imagen.aspx?lVW2oAh2vjME%2BDjEW9HJmhW%2Fumkbx4nRzu WDXLewuP44eOFkleNCK4mDQg4FI3MWtUpjVJ6wc8tjtgZnSSzv NA%3D%3D

Apina
12-11-2012, 12:58 PM
@Cristiano: No sé por qué todavía se está debatiendo. La mayoría de la gente que lo han clasificado en realidad han concordado conmigo diciendo que, sí es Baskid.

@Labaru: no es judío, es de Como (el norte de Italia)

Slycooper
12-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Norid

Cristiano viejo
12-11-2012, 03:09 PM
La mayoría de la gente que lo han clasificado en realidad han concordado conmigo diciendo que, sí es Baskid.

La mayoría de la gente lo está calificando como "norid".
Lo de "baskid" es graciosísimo, en serio. Se os ha metido en la cabeza, primero, que existe esa subraza :picard1:, y segundo, que esa subraza la componen mayoritariamente personas rubias... como si los vascos fuesen mayoritariamente rubios :picard1:
La mayoría de personas como este chico (Diego Rivas) se encuentran más fuera del País Vasco que dentro, aunque sólo sea por un aspecto puramente demográfico.
Tengo una idea :lightbul:, como este chico es castellano-manchego, a partir de ahora vamos a llamar a todos los españoles rubios "mancheguid", va bene? :icon12:

Atenta Apina, ahora después voy a crear otro thread con fotos de un amigo mío de Albacete, otro "mancheguid", así que haz el favor de no calificarlo como "baskid" porque sencillamente no tiene sentido :thumb001:

Hesperión
12-11-2012, 03:18 PM
Esta tía ha visto que el tal Diego Rivas lleva una camiseta de la Real Sociedad y hala, dice que es baskid, y se queda tan ancha :lightbul:... más aún cuando es de Castilla la Mancha, donde decía que estaba llena de beridsDiego Rivas es de Ciudad Real. Casualmente mi cuñado también es de allí y es una copia exacta de Robert Carlyle.

Hesperión
12-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Lo de "baskid" es graciosísimo, en serio. Se os ha metido en la cabeza, primero, que existe esa subrazaSon tipos pirenaicos. No hay nada de especial en ellos con respecto a otros tipos pirenaicos aparte de, tal vez, cierto grado más acusado de consanguineidad.

esa subraza la componen mayoritariamente personas rubias... como si los vascos fuesen mayoritariamente rubiosEl cabello rubio es poco común en España, en general. De hecho lo que a menudo llamamos rubio es, en realidad, un castaño muy claro. Lo que es curioso es que en castellano se usa "rubio", de etimología latina, de rubeus, que significa "rojo". Y en valenciano se usa "ros", que se usa para un color "rojizo", "anaranjado" o "amarillento".

En cualquier caso el cabello rubio es aún más raro entre los vascos que entre el resto de los españoles. Sí que es más común en Navarra, pero no entre los vascones navarros.

El pelirrojo sin embargo es bastante frecuente en España, en comparación a otros países europeos excepto los estrictamente occidentales (Islas Británicas y Francia).

Cristiano viejo
12-12-2012, 06:09 PM
En cualquier caso el cabello rubio es aún más raro entre los vascos que entre el resto de los españoles.

Pues ahí voy, que es totálmente ilógico llamar "baskid" a todo español que tenga cabello rubio, aún suponiendo que eso de "baskid" existiera como tal.

Lábaru
12-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Lo de Baskid se lo sacaron de la manga los tontopólogos del siglo XIX para designar a los españoles que no parecieran africanos y tuvieran la nariz para abajo como un loro, ya que los vascos a menudo presentan esa nariz y como están en el norte de España y dan muchísimo por culo los anglosajones llegaron a la conclusión de que eran mejores que el resto de ibéricos y merecían un nombre.

Ejemplo gráfico:
http://www.diariodenavarra.es/uploads/imagenes/6col/_ign2426_dc0efa98.jpg

Unes ese sinsentido y décadas de eminentes pseudoantropólogos online de internet y tenemos a un español rubio ya que los vascos no son moros como el resto de bereiberos, ni siquiera la nariz descendente es necesaria ya pero si está es otra evidencia de que es claramente baskid.

Apina
12-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Pues ahí voy, que es totálmente ilógico llamar "baskid" a todo español que tenga cabello rubio, aún suponiendo que eso de "baskid" existiera como tal.

Uh la mayoría de los que he visto calificados como Baskid no son rubios sino morenos. Échale un vistazo al thread sobre Baskids en el foro "Anthropology".

gold_fenix
12-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Lo de Baskid se lo sacaron de la manga los tontopólogos del siglo XIX para designar a los españoles que no parecieran africanos y tuvieran la nariz para abajo como un loro, ya que los vascos a menudo presentan esa nariz y como están en el norte de España y dan muchísimo por culo los anglosajones llegaron a la conclusión de que eran mejores que el resto de ibéricos y merecían un nombre.

Ejemplo gráfico:
http://www.diariodenavarra.es/uploads/imagenes/6col/_ign2426_dc0efa98.jpg

Unes ese sinsentido y décadas de eminentes pseudoantropólogos online de internet y tenemos a un español rubio ya que los vascos no son moros como el resto de bereiberos, ni siquiera la nariz descendente es necesaria ya pero si está es otra evidencia de que es claramente baskid.

baskid and keltic nordid are simply 2 term for a dinarizared capelloid (atl med and nordid phenotypes) for western europe with different degre of pigmentation, indeed is very visible as keltic nordid are very similar to the clasic "baskid" phenotype

http://es.globedia.com/imagenes/noticias/2011/11/11/exconsejero-vasco-joseba-arregui-cree-entrevista-gara-concesion-derrota-encubierta_1_965317.jpg

http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe294.jpg

WOOHP
07-18-2013, 11:11 AM
No you don't.

No.

This guy looks like a very depigmented Basque. Coloring not typical, but phenotype is somewhat common.

quaquaraqua
07-18-2013, 11:21 AM
pseudo noric I would say. It could be the baskid influence that creates misunderstanding.

Damião de Góis
07-18-2013, 08:51 PM
No you don't.

No.

This guy looks like a very depigmented Basque. Coloring not typical, but phenotype is somewhat common.

You would hate my classification thread. Unfortunately "french" was a word that came up a lot.

Ibericus
07-18-2013, 08:55 PM
No you don't.

No.

You know that Le Duc is native french from France ? ..:picard2:

WOOHP
07-18-2013, 09:14 PM
You would hate my classification thread. Unfortunately "french" was a word that came up a lot.
I've not seen your pic, you might look very French I dunno. But this guy is a depigmented Baskid and those types are not common among French, more so in Iberia.

You know that Le Duc is native french from France ? ..:picard2:

??

Ibericus
07-18-2013, 09:22 PM
??
Yes, the user Le Duc is a french guy, and he is the one who said "french looking" in the second page. Btw that was 2 years ago, this thread is old.

WOOHP
07-18-2013, 09:26 PM
Yes, the user Le Duc is a french guy, and he is the one who said "french looking" in the second page. Btw that was 2 years ago, this thread is old.

To him maybe, but I didn't even meet people who looked similar to Diego in Occitania. Le Duc is a Portuguese living in France btw, if I remeber correctly.

Why are you upset again? I thought you guys liked it when people said that blonde Spaniards look Iberian primarily and not British/French for once?

Damião de Góis
07-18-2013, 09:33 PM
I thought you guys liked it when people said that blonde Spaniards look Iberian primarily and not British/French for once?

Light types in Iberia don't have anything to do with Britain or France if you think about History.