PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Northern California

Patriot311
03-08-2009, 05:58 AM
Greetings Brethren,
I was directed to this forum by a friend of mine, so I decided I would stop by and check it out, and thus felt it appropriate to introduce myself.
My name is "Jesse James", and I am what some may consider a pro-white "activist" here in Northern California. First and foremost, and above all, I am a CHRISTIAN. For those who consider this to be a problem, or for those who this may bother, I suggest they refrain from contacting me, because I want nothing to do with them. It is not my intent to impress anybody here, or anywhere else. I do not adhere to the false teachings and traditions of men, as taught by the mainstream judeo churches who have contributed to the subversion of our faith by supporting such ridiculous claims that Jews are "the chosen" and that GOD condones race mixing. I take an aggressive stance against communism, and realize that communism is a dangerous bi-product of Zionism, which is the true and genuine threat to the preservation of our race.

Now that the cards were laid out on the table, I do look forward to getting to know some of you better, and contributing to this forum as much as my time may allow.

HAIL VICTORY!
Jesse James

coldielox
03-08-2009, 06:06 AM
hi dear.. and welcome :)

Creeping Death
03-08-2009, 06:08 AM
I am a CHRISTIAN
You seem to want to impress that on us, why so hostile?

I take an aggressive stance against communism, and realize that communism is a dangerous bi-product of Zionism, which is the true and genuine threat to the preservation of our race.
Zionism and Communism developed at the same time in the mid 1800's, these two ideologies grew from the same crop.

Patriot311
03-08-2009, 06:27 AM
You seem to want to impress that on us, why so hostile?

Well, sense I was apparently not sensitive enough, and too "hostile" for you, then I will try to explain better. What you call hostility, I call simply making it known. That is what I am, and thus that is what was posted in the INTRODUCTION thread. Furthermore it serves to draw the lines.
For those who can respect me for what I am, I will show the same respect to them, and those who can not usually reveal themselves in the same thread.

Zionism and Communism developed at the same time in the mid 1800's, these two ideologies grew from the same crop.

Zionism, or should I say, Jewish Supremacism has existed every sense Jews begun as a race on this earth, long before the mid 1800's. That is why they are not only the enemy to our race, but the enemy to man-kind. Even the Jewish book of Talmud, which is the entire written manifesto for zionism was written between the second and fifth century AD.

Fortis in Arduis
03-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Actually Zionism is the belief that the Jewish people have a right to a homeland in Israel.

Why have you conflated this with both communism and what you term Jewish supremacism?

Welcome to the forum.

Patriot311
03-08-2009, 12:18 PM
Actually Zionism is the belief that the Jewish people have a right to a homeland in Israel.

Why have you conflated this with both communism and what you term Jewish supremacism?

Welcome to the forum.

Well, you are partially correct on that, however there was no land called "Israel" until the Jews created one in 1948. What you are referring to is the belief that the Jewish people have a right to a homeland in Palistine, in which clearly has resulted in dislocating and murdering of Palestinean families, and the destruction of Palestinean homes on the premise that they are "above" all non-jews, thus they can steal that land. This sounds like Jewish Supremacism to me!

My whole point was that Communism, being a product and creation of Jews, is still very much a threat to our people. Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

Loki
03-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Welcome Patriot.

It is good that you clarified that you were Christian, otherwise I would have thought you were Jewish, since you talk so much about them. This is not a Jewish forum, it is one for European preservation. You can't define yourself on a negative.

coldielox
03-08-2009, 12:32 PM
I can reassure you he is NOT jewish.. and does not one speak of ones history? Is it not our history as a culture? For to forget your history your bound to repeat it ;)

Loki
03-08-2009, 12:33 PM
I can reassure you he is NOT jewish.. and does not one speak of ones history? Is it not our history as a culture? For to forget your history your bound to repeat it ;)

Jews are our history and culture? :)

coldielox
03-08-2009, 12:35 PM
nononononono

they are apart of it.. not a good part.. and NO not our culture.. sorry im tired and sick, i didn't mean to imply that in any way at all . LOL..

i said our history AS a culture.. meaning as a whole, not that jews were our culture...

Loki
03-08-2009, 12:38 PM
sorry im tired and sick,

Oh, I hope you feel better soon. :)

Ĉmeric
03-08-2009, 01:32 PM
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg201/Aemeric/HelloSmiley444.gif

Tolleson
03-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Welcome to the forum!:)

Psychonaut
03-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Welcome aboard! I'd love to get your input this thread (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2728). :)

Fortis in Arduis
03-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Well, you are partially correct on that, however there was no land called "Israel" until the Jews created one in 1948. What you are referring to is the belief that the Jewish people have a right to a homeland in Palistine, in which clearly has resulted in dislocating and murdering of Palestinean families, and the destruction of Palestinean homes on the premise that they are "above" all non-jews, thus they can steal that land. This sounds like Jewish Supremacism to me!

My whole point was that Communism, being a product and creation of Jews, is still very much a threat to our people. Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

You mean, apart from those Arabs of Palestine, now living in Israel, who live, vote and work alongside Jews, Druze, Christian Armenians and even a small population of Samaritans in a surprisingly successful polyethnic democratic state which makes it neighbours look like a dusty car-boot sale? :confused:

I will agree that communism, which I usually put with a lower case 'c', is still a formidable opponent in the form of welfarism, the Frankfurt School aftermath and social Marxism, relativism and atheism/secularism/amorality, but I guess I took the Holy Bible... sorry... Mein Kampf :rolleyes: with a rather large pinch of salt, because despite Jewish pre-eminence within these negative trends, I could never hold the Jewish people responsible for all that... and capitalism as well... I mean... :embarrassed

Are you at all aware that there are many Zionists who are fiercely anti-communist and that Israel has even banned Jewish nationalist parties from the Knesset in a rather Stalinistic fashion?

The Jewish founders of the Israeli state were Marxists and they were traitors to their own people too, as Marxists always are.

There are many people who make their careers telling half-truths. One is a guy called David Duke.

Perhaps you have heard about him.

The side of the story he will never tell you is that of the Jewish far-right who share exactly the same goals and aspirations as many of us.

Please may I direct you towards this very informative website:

http://www.jtf.org/issues.php

You may be very surprised by what you read and hear.

What point exactly?

Actually, you said that communism was a by-product of Zionism.

This is not true; not even Adolf Hitler said that.

The founders of Israel were Marxist traitors to the Jewish people, who did terrible things:

http://jtf.org/israel/israel.treason.story.beyond.belief.htm
http://jtf.org/israel/israel.jewish.civil.war.part.two.htm
http://jtf.org/israel/israel.brainwashing.israeli.jews.htm

They were at war with the Jewish nationalists and patriots and still are to this today. Jewish nationalists, in Israel, are at war with Marxists and internationalists just as we all are, not to mention Islam(ism).

So I took some time to post all that.

I hope that you will be interested to know that Zionism is a politically plural movement which can be very anti-communist:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revisionist_Zionism

Aemma
03-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Welcome here Patriot311. I'm glad that your friend has given you good press about us and it has made you come over to take a peek. :)

Please do make yourself at home, and look around and jump into the discussions--they are many and varied. :)

Oh and about religion per se, you'll find that we all come from different European spiritual traditions which might make for varied and spicey conversation at times, but honestly I've yet to experience any discussion that has truly gotten ugly over religious lines. The forum doesn't adhere to and much less advocates any one particular spiritual tradition just so you know. :)

So anyway, enjoy yourself here!

Cheers for now!...Aemma

Lady L
03-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Welcome :wave

The Lawspeaker
03-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Greetings Brethren,
I was directed to this forum by a friend of mine, so I decided I would stop by and check it out, and thus felt it appropriate to introduce myself.
My name is "Jesse James", and I am what some may consider a pro-white "activist" here in Northern California. First and foremost, and above all, I am a CHRISTIAN. For those who consider this to be a problem, or for those who this may bother, I suggest they refrain from contacting me, because I want nothing to do with them. It is not my intent to impress anybody here, or anywhere else. I do not adhere to the false teachings and traditions of men, as taught by the mainstream judeo churches who have contributed to the subversion of our faith by supporting such ridiculous claims that Jews are "the chosen" and that GOD condones race mixing. I take an aggressive stance against communism, and realize that communism is a dangerous bi-product of Zionism, which is the true and genuine threat to the preservation of our race.

Now that the cards were laid out on the table, I do look forward to getting to know some of you better, and contributing to this forum as much as my time may allow.

HAIL VICTORY!
Jesse James

Interesting chap.... :coffee::mmmm:
Well then- welcome aboard.
I may not agree with what you are saying (for a part) but I will defend your right to say it...
Bon appetit:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1289/1298901153_1e3e1c4e06.jpg?v=0

sorry im tired and sick,..
You better rest a bit, Coldie. That is- if they let you.
Get well soon..

Vulpix
03-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Welcome Patriot :)!

Atlas
03-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Welcome to the forum, we call South California "SoCal" do you call Northern California "NoCal" ? :p

Patriot311
03-09-2009, 05:53 AM
Welcome Patriot.

It is good that you clarified that you were Christian, otherwise I would have thought you were Jewish, since you talk so much about them. This is not a Jewish forum, it is one for European preservation. You can't define yourself on a negative.

Thanks for the welcome, but if you will, I'd like to see where I posted anything that can be misconstrued as me being Jewish :confused:
I am fully aware this is a forum about European Preservation, thus the reason why the Jews even come up in the topic. You don't kill a disease by refusing to discuss that disease in some level of detail. Likewise, if the Jews are what is threatening that very preservation, then I do believe they belong somewhere in our discussions. You are not down-playing the threat the Jews are to our race, are you?

Fortis in Arduis
03-09-2009, 06:11 AM
Thanks for the welcome, but if you will, I'd like to see where I posted anything that can be misconstrued as me being Jewish :confused:
I am fully aware this is a forum about European Preservation, thus the reason why the Jews even come up in the topic. You don't kill a disease by refusing to discuss that disease in some level of detail. Likewise, if the Jews are what is threatening that very preservation, then I do believe they belong somewhere in our discussions. You are not down-playing the threat the Jews are to our race, are you?

Your use of the term 'the Jews' is unqualified.

Which Jews do you refer to? :cool:

This forum encourages accuracy and exacting standards.

Patriot311
03-09-2009, 06:58 AM
You mean, apart from those Arabs of Palestine, now living in Israel, who live, vote and work alongside Jews, Druze, Christian Armenians and even a small population of Samaritans in a surprisingly successful polyethnic democratic state which makes it neighbours look like a dusty car-boot sale? :confused:

Wow, your knowledge of the current situation in PALESTINE is profound! :rolleyes: Maybe you can turn that one into a hollywood fairy tale and sell it to people who know better! The Jews have no claim to that land, yet they continue to bulldoze houses and kill children. Successful polyethnic democratic state according to the Jews maybe, but after-all, they are the ones with the genocidal agenda. Perhaps you should stop listening to Jewish sources for your information, unless you don't mind being deceived.

I will agree that communism, which I usually put with a lower case 'c', is still a formidable opponent in the form of welfarism, the Frankfurt School aftermath and social Marxism, relativism and atheism/secularism/amorality, but I guess I took the Holy Bible... sorry... Mein Kampf :rolleyes: with a rather large pinch of salt, because despite Jewish pre-eminence within these negative trends, I could never hold the Jewish people responsible for all that... and capitalism as well... I mean... :embarrassed

Then you underestimate the nature of Jews, and their agenda.

Are you at all aware that there are many Zionists who are fiercely anti-communist and that Israel has even banned Jewish nationalist parties from the Knesset in a rather Stalinistic fashion?

The Jewish founders of the Israeli state were Marxists and they were traitors to their own people too, as Marxists always are.

And because a Jew says he is anti-something, I am supposed to believe it because....:confused: They have been known to play both sides of the coin so to speak. For a small example, look at slavery in America. The majority of the slave ships were owed by Jews, and they were the ones who profited from it, and then they go and play a major roll in the abolition of slavery, knowing full well the effects on a nation when you allow the negros to run rampant in a society. Hence, they profit and destroy our society, killing two birds in one stone.

There are many people who make their careers telling half-truths. One is a guy called David Duke.

Perhaps you have heard about him.

Yes, I have met him personally on several occasions, but he is a little too "neo-con" for my liking.

The side of the story he will never tell you is that of the Jewish far-right who share exactly the same goals and aspirations as many of us.

Because that is pure rubbish! The only reason they will PRETEND to be far-right, is to divert our attention away from them being the source of our extinction, and the destruction of man-kind in general.

Please may I direct you towards this very informative website:

http://www.jtf.org/issues.php

You may be very surprised by what you read and hear.

No, I am not surprised, I saw an extremely propagated and Pro-Jewish site.
If you expect me to consider such a site as anything other then zionist propaganda, then you're barking up the wrong tree. It is laughable that you would even consider it..lol

What point exactly?

Actually, you said that communism was a by-product of Zionism.

This is not true; not even Adolf Hitler said that.

And I care about Hitler or what he did or didn't say, for what reason:confused: Quite frankly, I don't give a damn about Hitler.

The founders of Israel were Marxist traitors to the Jewish people, who did terrible things:

http://jtf.org/israel/israel.treason.story.beyond.belief.htm
http://jtf.org/israel/israel.jewish.civil.war.part.two.htm
http://jtf.org/israel/israel.brainwashing.israeli.jews.htm

Again with the Jewish sources to support your opinion on Jews! lol
That don't make any sense. You can ask a mass murder about himself, and most often his story will favor himself, and misrepresent the facts in order to make himself seem like something else other then what he is, an evil bastard.
Same goes with seeking truth about Jews, by going to a pro-jewish site for your info.

They were at war with the Jewish nationalists and patriots and still are to this today. Jewish nationalists, in Israel, are at war with Marxists and internationalists just as we all are, not to mention Islam(ism).

So I took some time to post all that.

I hope that you will be interested to know that Zionism is a politically plural movement which can be very anti-communist:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revisionist_Zionism
[/quote]

I appreciate the time you took to post all that, however it is clear we differ on opinions concerning the nature of the Jewish "people". I do not see them as anything but the main disease causing the various symptoms that are systematically working toward our racial genocide. When our people start learning to fight the disease, and not the symptoms, then our efforts will begin to make a difference!

Stormraaf
03-09-2009, 07:02 AM
First and foremost, and above all, I am a CHRISTIAN. For those who consider this to be a problem, or for those who this may bother, I suggest they refrain from contacting me, because I want nothing to do with them.

For those who can respect me for what I am, I will show the same respect to them, and those who can not usually reveal themselves in the same thread.

Seems to me that you have already revealed yourself as one who would not respect those who follow their true ancestral religion or none at all. :thumb down2

Psychonaut
03-09-2009, 07:09 AM
Wow, your knowledge of the current situation in PALESTINE is profound! :rolleyes: Maybe you can turn that one into a hollywood fairy tale and sell it to people who know better! The Jews have no claim to that land, yet they continue to bulldoze houses and kill children. Successful polyethnic democratic state according to the Jews maybe, but after-all, they are the ones with the genocidal agenda. Perhaps you should stop listening to Jewish sources for your information, unless you don't mind being deceived.

Who the Hell cares about Palestine? I mean, seriously, why on Earth would someone whose priority is European Ethnic Preservation give two shits about a crappy little strip of desert and the crappy little tribe of people who live there? Pretending that you (not you specifically, "you" in the general sense) care about the Palestinians just so that you can hate the Jews some more is just as nonsensical and counterproductive as is allying yourself with Iranians and Arab fundies just because they happen to want to annihilate the Jews.

Fortis in Arduis
03-09-2009, 08:50 AM
Could you explain how 'communism is a by-product of Zionism'?

I would be most interested to hear your theory on this.

I think that modern Zionism is (and this is very unfortunate) possibly a product of Marxism, but not the other way round...

The Jews have no claim to that land, yet they continue to bulldoze houses and kill children.

Much of it they bought and turned into successful farms, the rest they won through legitimate military conquest, in the Six Day War, when a very large number of Arabs who decided to attack them lost a few acres... :coffee:

Revisionist Zionism and its ideological descendents have a very respectable provenance, and with some of the opinions you hold you stand shoulder to shoulder with Jewish leftists and Islamic fundamentalists. I would find that hard to defend.

Essentially the situation of the Jews in Israel is rather like the white people in South Africa, except that their religious forebears were actually from there...

An incoming Jewish population added itself to the pre-existing Jewish majority in Jerusalem and 'made the desert bloom'.

The Arabs sold them the worst possible land and they still managed to do it. They stupidly employed Arabs, many of them from outside Palestine, as happened in South Africa, and these people were fed and so they bred.

White South Africans and Jewish-Israelis should never have employed and fed these people in the first place.

Israeli farmers have been trailblazers in the use of hydroponics and Israel is one of the few countries in the world which have neutron bombs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_bomb), which were sold to Israel by the South African Vorster (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._J._Vorster) government; perhaps the last decent government in the whole white world.

The Arab objection to Israel is mostly based upon theocratic grounds which is why democractic secular nationalist (Arafat) did not work for the newly-invented 'Palestinian people', who were previously just the Arabs of Palestine.

Many so-called Palestinians are actually the descendents of Arab immigrants who came into Israel to work, hence their identity is not really national but religious and very much Islamic and anti-nationalist.

In fact, Yassar Arafat was an Egyptian. You never knew that.

Oh, I understand... You are angry with 'the Jews' for the reason that they seem to be pre-eminent within trends which undermine national sovereignty.

What are your solutions to this? I want to hear what you have to say on this matter.

Here is a letter from Rabbi Meir Kahane:

Dear World,

I understand that you are upset by us, here in Israel. Indeed, it appears that you are quite upset, even angry. (Outraged?)

Indeed, every few years you seem to become upset by us. Today, it is the "brutal repression of the Palestinians"; yesterday -- and today -- it was/is Lebanon; before that it was the bombing of the nuclear reactor in Baghdad and the Yom Kippur War and the Sinai campaign. It appears that Jews who triumph and who, therefore, live, upset you most extraordinarily.

Of course, dear world, long before there was an Israel, we - the Jewish people - upset you.

We upset a German people who elected Hitler and upset an Austrian people who cheered his entry into Vienna and we upset a whole slew of Slavic nations - Poles, Slovaks, Lithuanians, Ukrainians, Russians, Hungarians and Romanians. And we go back a long, long way in the history of world upset.

We upset the Cossacks of Chmielnicki who massacred tens of thousands of us in 1648-49; we upset the Crusaders who, on their way to liberate the Holy Land, were so upset at Jews that they slaughtered untold numbers of us.

For centuries, we upset a Roman Catholic Church that did its best to define our relationship through inquisitions, and we upset the arch-enemy of the church, Martin Luther, who, in his call to burn the synagogues and the Jews within them, showed an admirable Christian ecumenical spirit.

And it is because we became so upset over upsetting you, dear world, that we decided to leave you - in a manner of speaking - and establish a Jewish state.

The reasoning was that living in close contact with you, as resident-strangers in the various countries that comprise you, we upset you, irritate you and disturb you.

What better notion, then, than to leave you (and thus love you) - and have you love us and so, we decided to come home - home to the same land we were driven out 1,900 years earlier by a Roman world that, apparently, we also upset.

Alas, dear world, it appears that you are hard to please.

Having left you and your pogroms and inquisitions and crusades and holocausts, having taken our leave of the general world to live alone in our own little state, we continue to upset you.

You are upset that we repress the poor Palestinians.

You are deeply angered over the fact that we do not give up the lands of 1967, which are clearly the obstacle to peace in the Middle East

Moscow is upset and Washington is upset.

The "radical" Arabs are upset and the gentle Egyptian moderates are upset.

Well, dear world, consider the reaction of a normal Jew from Israel.

In 1920 and 1921 and 1929, there were no territories of 1967 to impede peace between Jews and Arabs. Indeed, there was no Jewish State to upset anybody.

Nevertheless, the same oppressed and repressed Palestinians slaughtered tens of Jews in Jerusalem, Jaffa, Safed and Hebron. Indeed, 67 Jews were slaughtered one day in Hebron in 1929.

Dear world, why did the Arabs - the Palestinians - massacre 67 Jews in one day in 1929? Could it have been their anger over Israeli aggression in 1967?

And why were 510 Jewish men, women and children slaughtered in Arab riots between 1936-39? Was it because Arabs were upset over 1967?

And when you, dear world, proposed a UN Partition Plan in 1947 that would have created a "Palestinian State" alongside a tiny Israel and the Arabs cried "no" and went to war and killed 6,000 Jews - was that "upset" caused by the aggression of 1967? And, by the way, dear world, why did we not hear your cry of "upset" then?

The poor Palestinians who today kill Jews with explosives and firebombs and stones are part of the same people who * when they had all the territories they now demand be given to them for their state - attempted to drive the Jewish state into the sea. The same twisted faces, the same hate, the same cry of "itbach-al-yahud" (Massacre the Jew!) that we hear and see today, were seen and heard then. The same people, the same dream - destroy Israel. What they failed to do yesterday, they dream of today, but we should not "repress" them.

Dear world, you stood by during the holocaust and you stood by in 1948 as seven states launched a war that the Arab League proudly compared to the Mongol massacres.

You stood by in 1967 as Nasser, wildly cheered by wild mobs in every Arab capital in the world, vowed to drive the Jews into the sea. And you would stand by tomorrow if Israel were facing extinction.

And since we know that the Arabs-Palestinians dream daily of that extinction, we will do everything possible to remain alive in our own land.

If that bothers you, dear world, well, *think of how many times in the past you bothered us.

In any event, dear world, if you are bothered by us, here is one Jew in Israel who couldn't care less.

Loki
03-09-2009, 01:34 PM
I am fully aware this is a forum about European Preservation, thus the reason why the Jews even come up in the topic.

2+2=6? :confused:

You don't kill a disease by refusing to discuss that disease in some level of detail. Likewise, if the Jews are what is threatening that very preservation, then I do believe they belong somewhere in our discussions. You are not down-playing the threat the Jews are to our race, are you?

Jews this and Jews that. Nonsense. I'm not downplaying any threats, but I'm rationalising it. I've grown up since my Nazi/SS/KKK/Protocols of the Elders of Zion initiation. A lot of it is bollocks. European preservation does not have anything to do with being anti-Jewish. It has everything to do with being pro-European. If certain Jews are presenting themselves in opposition to our goals, then yes, they are our enemies and should be exposed. But I am not an adherent of the massive worldwide Jewish conspiracy. That's total nonsense. Sure they have a lot of political clout in the US and UK, and also have much media power. But they're not invincible superhumans, they are fallible like the rest of us, and not all of them are "bad" in that sense.

Aemma
03-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Who the Hell cares about Palestine? I mean, seriously, why on Earth would someone whose priority is European Ethnic Preservation give two shits about a crappy little strip of desert and the crappy little tribe of people who live there? Pretending that you (not you specifically, "you" in the general sense) care about the Palestinians just so that you can hate the Jews some more is just as nonsensical and counterproductive as is allying yourself with Iranians and Arab fundies just because they happen to want to annihilate the Jews.

Good points Psy. There is at least one Christian Identity leader who for some reason has become Muslim solely for that purpose. Now that is treachery at its best!

I echo your thoughts and sentiments here: who the hel gives a sweet toot?!

Silent14
03-09-2009, 07:38 PM
2+2=6? :confused:

Jews this and Jews that. Nonsense. I'm not downplaying any threats, but I'm rationalising it. I've grown up since my Nazi/SS/KKK/Protocols of the Elders of Zion initiation. A lot of it is bollocks. European preservation does not have anything to do with being anti-Jewish. It has everything to do with being pro-European. If certain Jews are presenting themselves in opposition to our goals, then yes, they are our enemies and should be exposed. But I am not an adherent of the massive worldwide Jewish conspiracy. That's total nonsense. Sure they have a lot of political clout in the US and UK, and also have much media power. But they're not invincible superhumans, they are fallible like the rest of us, and not all of them are "bad" in that sense. Your name does you justice for anyone that willing allow Jews to be around his people is committing treason. If your so blind to what they are doing to OUR people maybe your just another one of there puppets or even better part Jew yourself. I see clain this site about being European preservation but for that to happen people on here need to stop sticking up for the Jew and understand they're greatist threat to OUR people. From the day's of Adam and Eve when the first Jew deceived Eve then the next step is when Cain killed Abel. For they have been trying to kill or control us and they're pretty much doing both at the same time now.

Loki
03-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Your name does you justice for anyone that willing allow Jews to be around his people is committing treason.

Have you been smoking crack? Show me where I said I wanted to allow Jews to be around my people. Not that I have the power in any case.

If your so blind to what they are doing to OUR people maybe your just another one of there puppets or even better part Jew yourself.

:rolleyes2:

I'm less blind than you are apparently. Mentally masturbating about Jews trying to come and get you around every corner is retarded.

I see clain this site about being European preservation but for that to happen people on here need to stop sticking up for the Jew and understand they're greatist threat to OUR people.

I'm sick of people who think European preservation is essentially defined by how much anti-Jewish you can be. Believe me, I am no fan of Jews and actually despise them, their culture and their ways of doing things.

This is your second post on this forum, and you are already so hostile. I don't foresee a bright future for you here buddy. Maybe you're better off at Stormfront from whence you came.

From the day's of Adam and Eve when the first Jew deceived Eve then the next step is when Cain killed Abel. For they have been trying to kill or control us and they're pretty much doing both at the same time now.

Adam/Eve/Cain/Abel are Jewish myths, they did not really exist. Fascinating that you, who define yourself by anti-Semitism rather than something more positive, use Jewish fairytales to promote your ideas.

:wink

Stormraaf
03-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Your name does you justice for anyone that willing allow Jews to be around his people is committing treason. If your so blind to what they are doing to OUR people maybe your just another one of there puppets or even better part Jew yourself. I see clain this site about being European preservation but for that to happen people on here need to stop sticking up for the Jew and understand they're greatist threat to OUR people. From the day's of Adam and Eve when the first Jew deceived Eve then the next step is when Cain killed Abel. For they have been trying to kill or control us and they're pretty much doing both at the same time now.

http://i29.tinypic.com/mj3h4k.jpg

Electronic God-Man
03-09-2009, 09:21 PM
If your so blind to what they are doing to OUR people maybe your just another one of there puppets or even better part Jew yourself.

I LOVE this tactic! :D:confused:

Fortis in Arduis
03-10-2009, 01:05 AM
You think that these new arrivals are coming here to make peace and devise strategies for preservation? :D

Hi Brian Foley!
Hi Silent14!
Hi Patriot311!
Hi Silverfern!

:rolleyes:

Elveon
03-10-2009, 01:59 AM
Welcome to The Apricity Patriot:thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
03-10-2009, 09:08 AM
Hi Patriot311!
According to Coldie, Patriot is alright.
This new guy however....

Seriously Silent14- at your Jew stuff I can only find one fitting answer (we've heard it all before):

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/7a/Jeez-not_agaian.jpg

Fortis in Arduis
03-10-2009, 09:30 AM
[FONT=Book Antiqua]According to Coldie, Patriot is alright.
This new guy however....

Seriously Silent14- at your Jew stuff I can only find one fitting answer (we've heard it all before):

Yes, it is a repetitious feedback loop, and money spinner for the likes of David Duke, who might as well be Gerry Adams for all I care.

Really I am quite angry with people like Puke who could, instead of moaning about 'the Jews' like a black power activist does about 'whitey' or 'da man', could offering real long-term solutions such as promoting states' rights and low taxation, co-operative economics and direct democracy.

I had this out on Stormfront and was confronted by 'white nationalists' who were pro-capitalist blanket anti-Semites, who just wanted to be the whitey on top of the Christmas tree, and for America to be the white capitalist leader of a white capitalist imperium. :cool:

Wherein lies the nationalism in that I could not tell you... :cool:

Yet these people admire Adolf Hitler purely for the wickednes of this regime, like the people who admire(d) Chairman Mao for this atrocities and his destruction... :rolleyes2:

Not for any other reason.

Perhaps it is a death/self-hate cult for whites who need something a teensy bit more intellectual than the 'white blues' of Kurt Cobain????