PDA

View Full Version : classify East Prussian hero

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-28-2019, 04:46 PM
This man was best and most honorable panzer commander in entire war if you ask me. Hero of both world wars, wounded 14 times and last recipient of Knight Cross with oak leaves, swords and diamonds.
Dude kept Russians at bay with much inferior numbers and saved as much civilians and his own troops in East Prussia (his native land) as he could. Didn't escape when offered but went in Soviet captivity with his soldiers.

Also one of few who had the guts to stood up to Hitler. What about his phenotype mates ?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AuPoOCVtSzM/TLYBO5TDOQI/AAAAAAAACuc/uk0Q2paEE9c/s1600/Saucken,+Dietrich+von+-+General+der+Panzertruppe.jpg
http://www.jmarkpowell.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Saucken-color.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/yypCzEI.png
https://i.imgur.com/yx7DHg5.png
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/saucken-dietrich-von-general-germany-1605189227091980-portrait-by-picture-id541760169?s=612x612

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_von_Saucken

Blondie
01-28-2019, 04:48 PM
Looks Alpinid

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-28-2019, 04:50 PM
Looks Alpinid

Too long face, alpinids are piggisch.

Blondie
01-28-2019, 04:52 PM
Too long face, alpinids are piggisch.

John Smith says he is Keltic-Nordid :D

Phenix
01-28-2019, 04:52 PM
Nordid + Alpine.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-28-2019, 04:53 PM

John Smith is swathy dinaro med lmao

Joso
01-28-2019, 04:54 PM
dianrid+alpine

JohnSmith
01-28-2019, 05:03 PM

I never said I was KN. You guys are weird. I am a mix of British and Italian and fine with that. You guys do even know what a KN is. I am swarthy and I like it.

JohnSmith
01-28-2019, 05:04 PM

You are such a troll. I could care less about any of this nonsense.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-28-2019, 05:04 PM
I never said I was KN. You guys are weird. I am a mix of British and Italian and fine with that. You guys do even know what a KN is. I am swarthy and I like it.

I haven't attacked you mate. Your wife is super hot so cheers to you bro.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-28-2019, 05:06 PM
dianrid+alpine

best fit ? I heard East Prussians have lot of indigenious old Prussian blood but this dude looks very German to me, not much Baltic about him. Maybe because he comes from noble family.
Aristocrats are less likely to be mixed and more descended from medieval Teutonic Knights.

JohnSmith
01-28-2019, 05:10 PM
I do not like to be just randomly talked about especially by a 17 year old girl that doesn’t know a damn thing about anthropology. You guys can laugh all you want. Show some class.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-28-2019, 05:13 PM
I do not like to be just randomly talked about especially by a 17 year old girl that doesn’t know a damn thing about anthropology. You guys can laugh all you want. Show some class.

Lmao just ignore her if you don't like her writings and man up. Who the fuck cares how some random person online classified you, she didn't insult your mother or anything.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-28-2019, 05:14 PM
Also stay on topic please.

Mr.G
01-28-2019, 05:19 PM
Nordid + Alpine.

I'm not sure but I like this classification for him.

JohnSmith
01-28-2019, 05:22 PM
Lmao just ignore her if you don't like her writings and man up. Who the fuck cares how some random person online classified you, she didn't insult your mother or anything.

I don’t mind that. The one thing that annoys me more than anything and this does not apply to just her is when people put words in my mouth. I never said I was KN. No one cares for nuance. That is all.

Joso
01-28-2019, 05:26 PM
Nordid + Alpine.

Where do you see nordid in him, bro?

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-28-2019, 05:29 PM

He does have strong nordic component mixed with very dark hair which is unusual. But if you look at facial features nordic is visible. Seem brachy though, so probably dinarized.
he's hard to classify imo and that's why i made a thread about him.

Joso
01-28-2019, 05:32 PM
He does have strong nordic component mixed with very dark hair which is unusual. But if you look at facial features nordic is visible. Seem brachy though, so probably dinarized.
he's hard to classify imo and that's why i made a thread about him.

idk but i don't really see it, if he have nordid, it is minor

Phenix
01-28-2019, 05:32 PM

His chin and forehead, he looks mesocephalic so a combination of Dinarid and Alpine seemed unprobable.

Phenix
01-28-2019, 05:35 PM
I'm not sure but I like this classification for him.

The only material we have are photos, that's the most reasonable we can get in classifying him, going too deep is wacky, he look very German for a Prussian, I am interested where he could had passed.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-28-2019, 05:36 PM
idk but i don't really see it, if he have nordid, it is minor

and were can dude pass ? He was apparently minor part northern French and many of Teutonic Knights who came to Prussia came from southern and western Germany, not all were north Germans.
he look south German/Austrian to you ?

Matxe92
01-28-2019, 05:36 PM
Usually high standing members of the eastern Prussian states society were German descent. Id say he has some NE in him. But mainly german.

Joso
01-28-2019, 05:37 PM
and were can dude pass ? He was apparently minor part northern French and many of Teutonic Knights who came to Prussia came from southern and western Germany, not all were north Germans.
he look south German/Austrian to you ?

Yes, he looks Southern German and Austrian to me

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-28-2019, 05:38 PM
he look very German for a Prussian

Exactly my toughts bruv.

Joso
01-28-2019, 05:50 PM
His chin and forehead, he looks mesocephalic so a combination of Dinarid and Alpine seemed unprobable.

ok, makes sense

Golden Lining
01-28-2019, 06:28 PM
Nordic

Maks Luburic
01-28-2019, 06:30 PM
Dinarid + Nordic or (East) Baltic

cass
01-28-2019, 07:07 PM
Interesting that his name was also Kasimir what suggests he was probably partly Polish. His family was oryginalny from Pomerania.

The following story also illustrate his strong character.

A cavalry officer who regularly wore both a sword and a monocle, Saucken personified the archetypal aristocratic Prussian conservative who despised the braune Bande ("brown mob") of Nazis. When he was ordered to take command of the Second Army on 12 March 1945, he came to Hitler's headquarters with his left hand resting casually on his cavalry sabre, his monocle in his eye, . . . [and then] saluted and gave a slight bow. This was three 'outrages' at once. He had not given the Nazi salute with raised arm and the words 'Heil Hitler', as had been regulation since 20 July 1944, he had not surrendered his weapon on entering....and had kept his monocle in his eye when saluting Hitler.
When Hitler told him that he must take his orders from Albert Forster, the Gauleiter (Nazi governor, or "District Leader") of Danzig, Saucken returned Hitler's gaze....and striking the marble slab of the map table with the flat of his hand, he said, 'I have no intention, Herr Hitler, of placing myself under the orders of a Gauleiter'. In doing this he had bluntly contradicted Hitler and not addressed him as Mein Führer.
To the surprise of everyone who was present, Hitler capitulated and replied, "All right, Saucken, keep the command yourself." Hitler dismissed the General without shaking his hand and Saucken left the room with only the merest hint of a bow.

Knight Slayer
01-28-2019, 08:01 PM
Relatively plano-occipital. At or approaching Sub-Brachycephaly. Sorry guys, he ain't pure Nordic. Dinaric + Nordic

The Blade
01-28-2019, 08:06 PM
Norid with CM tendencies.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-28-2019, 08:38 PM
Interesting that his name was also Kasimir what suggests he was probably partly Polish. His family was oryginalny from Pomerania.

The following story also illustrate his strong character.

A cavalry officer who regularly wore both a sword and a monocle, Saucken personified the archetypal aristocratic Prussian conservative who despised the braune Bande ("brown mob") of Nazis. When he was ordered to take command of the Second Army on 12 March 1945, he came to Hitler's headquarters with his left hand resting casually on his cavalry sabre, his monocle in his eye, . . . [and then] saluted and gave a slight bow. This was three 'outrages' at once. He had not given the Nazi salute with raised arm and the words 'Heil Hitler', as had been regulation since 20 July 1944, he had not surrendered his weapon on entering....and had kept his monocle in his eye when saluting Hitler.
When Hitler told him that he must take his orders from Albert Forster, the Gauleiter (Nazi governor, or "District Leader") of Danzig, Saucken returned Hitler's gaze....and striking the marble slab of the map table with the flat of his hand, he said, 'I have no intention, Herr Hitler, of placing myself under the orders of a Gauleiter'. In doing this he had bluntly contradicted Hitler and not addressed him as Mein Führer.
To the surprise of everyone who was present, Hitler capitulated and replied, "All right, Saucken, keep the command yourself." Hitler dismissed the General without shaking his hand and Saucken left the room with only the merest hint of a bow.

Yes, I tought about that. Kasimir is Polish name so likely he was part Pole. Dude was indeed a hero and this story illustrates that.
Soviets tortured him in prison but he never broke down, returned to Germany in 1955 in wheelchair and took up painting.

Guys like him should be honored by modern German Army.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-28-2019, 08:42 PM
Relatively plano-occipital. At or approaching Sub-Brachycephaly. Sorry guys, he ain't pure Nordic. Dinaric + Nordic

Norics >>> Nordics. Dinarics are warrior race man.

Flighttime
02-10-2019, 10:50 PM
Dinarised version of Coon's East Baltic.

https://ww2gravestone.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Werner_von_Blomberg.jpg

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
02-10-2019, 10:57 PM
Dinarised version of Coon's East Baltic.

Wonder how this guy DNA would look like. I read East Prussians were like half way between North Germans and Lithuanians and they have lot of R1a, N1c haplogroups.
Maybe it's just peasants though. Saucken family were in East Prussia since 14th century which was long so he should have had some Baltic admixture at least.

Not a Cop
02-10-2019, 11:25 PM
Wonder how this guy DNA would look like. I read East Prussians were like half way between North Germans and Lithuanians and they have lot of R1a, N1c haplogroups.
Maybe it's just peasants though. Saucken family were in East Prussia since 14th century which was long so he should have had some Baltic admixture at least.

Unlike German in Livonia and Estonia, East Prussians have a lot of local blood as you can't find and modern-day Prussians unlike Latvians or Estonians

Peterski
02-10-2019, 11:31 PM
Saucken family were in East Prussia since 14th century

And where did they originally come from?

Saucken does not even sound like a Germanic etymology surname to me.

Cumansky
02-11-2019, 12:19 AM
Baltic States in the past few centuries 5-10% Baltic Germans, Russia 10-15%

Most keep German citizenship and return to native Germany

DarknessWin
02-11-2019, 01:08 AM

You girl need a good fuck from a swarthy south european ;)

DarknessWin
02-11-2019, 01:09 AM

Too bad that swarthy Dinaromeds dominate you and also score your girls every summer

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
02-11-2019, 11:12 AM
Unlike German in Livonia and Estonia, East Prussians have a lot of local blood as you can't find and modern-day Prussians unlike Latvians or Estonians

mate are you part Baltic German ? Do you mean East Prussians were less pure than Estonian and Livonian Germans ? I wonder what are reasons for that.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
02-11-2019, 11:48 AM
And where did they originally come from?

Saucken does not even sound like a Germanic etymology surname to me.

what it sound like to you ?

Too bad that swarthy Dinaromeds dominate you and also score your girls every summer

Hahaha, you don't nominate anyone. Do I look nordic to you bruv ? Your girls like northerners, ask Georgia.

Not a Cop
02-11-2019, 02:29 PM
mate are you part Baltic German ? Do you mean East Prussians were less pure than Estonian and Livonian Germans ? I wonder what are reasons for that.

Yes, i'm descent from Baltic Germans. Reasons are different politics towards native population, in East-Prussia they aimed towards assimilation, while in Estonia and Latvia segregation was the main policy.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
02-11-2019, 02:47 PM
Yes, i'm descent from Baltic Germans. Reasons are different politics towards native population, in East-Prussia they aimed towards assimilation, while in Estonia and Latvia segregation was the main policy.

You're right. Von Saucken was native of Samland peninsula where Baltic tribes lived before German conquest.

Sambia is named after the Sambians, an extinct tribe of Old Prussians. Samland is the name for peninsula in the Germanic languages. Polish and Latin speakers call the area Sambia, while the Lithuanian name is Semba.
Sambia was originally sparsely populated by the Sambians. The German Teutonic Knights conquered the region during the 13th century and the Bishopric of Samland became, along with Bishopric of Pomesania, Bishopric of Ermland, and Bishopric of Culm, one of the four dioceses of Prussia in 1243. Settlers from the Holy Roman Empire began colonizing the region, and the Sambian Prussians gradually became assimilated. The peninsula was the last area in which the Old Prussian language was spoken before becoming extinct at the beginning of the 18th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambia_Peninsula

Still man looks very German compared to other Prussian generals.

Bogdan
02-11-2019, 03:26 PM
East Alpinid + Nordid

Papastratosels26
02-11-2019, 04:55 PM
Norid

DarknessWin
02-11-2019, 08:46 PM
what it sound like to you ?

Hahaha, you don't nominate anyone. Do I look nordic to you bruv ? Your girls like northerners, ask Georgia.

Look beta puppy i dont give a shit what Georgia like.
I fuck many blond whores every summer, they are easy and also not my type actually

Med girls are better in everything

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
02-11-2019, 08:50 PM
Look beta puppy i dont give a shit what Georgia like.
I fuck many blond whores every summer, they are easy and also not my type actually

Med girls are better in everything

Lmao, I probably look much more Alpha than Grk like you. Post your picture loud mouth. You sound like a Turk with ''blonde girl exploits'' haha.
Pathetic ass Hellenised Slavo Vlach. Your ancestors were betas who allowed themself to be assimilated in Greek nation.

The Lawspeaker
02-11-2019, 08:53 PM
A cavalry officer who regularly wore both a sword and a monocle, Saucken personified the archetypal aristocratic Prussian conservative who despised the braune Bande ("brown mob (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ochlocracy)") of Nazis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism). When he was ordered to take command of the Second Army on 12 March 1945, he came to Hitler's headquarters with his left hand resting casually on his cavalry sabre, his monocle in his eye, . . . [and then] saluted and gave a slight bow. This was three 'outrages' at once. He had not given the Nazi salute with raised arm and the words 'Heil Hitler', as had been regulation since 20 July 1944, he had not surrendered his weapon on entering....and had kept his monocle in his eye when saluting Hitler.[3] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_von_Saucken#cite_note-Beevor-3)[4] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_von_Saucken#cite_note-4)
When Hitler told him that he must take his orders from Albert Forster (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Forster), the Gauleiter (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gauleiter) (Nazi governor, or "District Leader") of Danzig, Saucken returned Hitler's gaze....and striking the marble slab of the map table with the flat of his hand, he said, 'I have no intention, Herr Hitler, of placing myself under the orders of a Gauleiter'. In doing this he had bluntly contradicted Hitler and not addressed him as Mein Führer.[3] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_von_Saucken#cite_note-Beevor-3)[5] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_von_Saucken#cite_note-Boldt-5)
To the surprise of everyone who was present, Hitler capitulated and replied, "All right, Saucken, keep the command yourself." Hitler dismissed the General without shaking his hand and Saucken left the room with only the merest hint of a bow.[ (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_von_Saucken#cite_note-Beevor-3)
That's a very elegant way of telling Hitler where to stick it !

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
02-11-2019, 09:01 PM
That's a very elegant way of telling Hitler where to stick it !

Lol agree mate, Hitler was a fucking idiot who didn't care in slightest for his soldiers. But even he shut up when confronted with better man than himself.
Saucken on the other hand cared for lives of his soldiers and always tried to find a strategy how to win with lowest possible losses. And dude actually led most attacks from frontline as general which is why he was wounded so many times. Incredible. Just read very good German article about him, guy was brilliant.

Wehrmacht >> SS and other savages

The Lawspeaker
02-11-2019, 09:06 PM
Lol agree mate, Hitler was a fucking idiot who didn't care in slightest for his soldiers. But even he shut up when confronted with better man than himself.
Saucken on the other hand cared for lives of his soldiers and always tried to find a strategy how to win with lowest possible losses. And dude actually led most attacks from frontline as general which is why he was wounded so many times. Incredible. Just read very good German article about him, guy was brilliant.

Wehrmacht >> SS and other savages

One could only wonder what the 1950s Bundeswehr would have been like had people like Rommel and von Witzleben survived the war and had Saucken not been incapacitated: a new German army, force-fed and trained by America's industry and manned and led by the very people who made the world shiver ten years before rather than a force of, mainly, dilettantes.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
02-11-2019, 09:12 PM
One could only wonder what the 1950s Bundeswehr would have been like had people like Rommel and von Witzleben survived the war and had Saucken not been incapacitated: a new German army, force-fed and trained by America's industry and manned and led by the very people who made the world shiver ten years before rather than a force of, mainly, dilettantes.

Completely agree man. Bundeswehr sucks. What do you expect when minister of defence is a woman ? ;)
They even made some silly rules how soldier is not bound by loyalty to his country, but to his ''moral code'' or some other PC stuff like that.

You can't even honor true WW2 heroes who fought valianty for their country. If you honor guy like Saucken who despised nazis you'd get thrown out and labeled as neo-nazi man. Lol.

What's the current state of Dutch Army bro ? Can't be worse than German I am afraid.

The Lawspeaker
02-11-2019, 09:26 PM
Completely agree man. Bundeswehr sucks. What do you expect when minister of defence is a woman ? ;)
They even made some silly rules how soldier is not bound by loyalty to his country, but to his ''moral code'' or some other PC stuff like that.

You can't even honor true WW2 heroes who fought valianty for their country. If you honor guy like Saucken who despised nazis you'd get thrown out and labeled as neo-nazi man. Lol.

What's the current state of Dutch Army bro ? Can't be worse than German I am afraid.
The Dutch Army ? Ach.. as an actor playing as a mobilised soldier in the film Soldier of Orange about World War II puts it: "Surely we could beat the Papua" (after 20 years of cutbacks the Dutch Army of the 2010s is in a same state as it would have been after 20 years of cutbacks in 1939...). As for the Dutch and West German Army of the 1960s ? Those weren't jokes. Those were national armies of the pre-PC era: real armies.

CommonSense
02-11-2019, 09:34 PM
Norid + Alpine

The Lawspeaker
02-11-2019, 09:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrOVueQhPbA

We could use some of this right now..

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
02-11-2019, 09:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrOVueQhPbA

We could use some of this right now..

This is Awesome man. Fuck the modern world.

DarknessWin
02-13-2019, 12:13 AM
Lmao, I probably look much more Alpha than Grk like you. Post your picture loud mouth. You sound like a Turk with ''blonde girl exploits'' haha.
Pathetic ass Hellenised Slavo Vlach. Your ancestors were betas who allowed themself to be assimilated in Greek nation.

I post my pictures before and you know very well pussy.
We can speak in facebook if you want or in real life no matter what i fuck you wife

I see many Croatians here and you people are beta , especially the lighter ones are very beta

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
02-13-2019, 10:01 AM
I post my pictures before and you know very well pussy.
We can speak in facebook if you want or in real life no matter what i fuck you wife

I see many Croatians here and you people are beta , especially the lighter ones are very beta

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d8409c0f13ac83c92aa2675143514e2f/tumblr_oz66flJVcw1vvwgg7o1_400.gif