PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here....classify me?

WhatsGoingOnBigGuy
01-30-2019, 03:59 PM
Hey guys I'm brand new to the site, just joined yesterday and was looking for a classification.

I'm a 20 y/o American of Mostly Irish, Russian, and Scottish ancestry. I've never taken a DNA test but members of my family have done different ancestry research. I'm 6'4'' and have green eyes with hair that looks black sometimes but is brown under sunlight. The one thing that has always confused me is how I got my eagle nose, which developed around puberty. Neither of my parents have it, and I have 3 Western European grandparents and one Russian (who was just your average white western Russian). I also have no known Jewish ancestry, I grew up Christian and I've never heard a peep about Judaism in my family my whole life. I've never been able to place myself somewhere I think I would fit in in Europe. On vacation in Canada once I was told I looked Eastern European, and someone assumed I was from there but other than that nobody has really told me anything.

Edit: pictures removed, thanks for the help you guys.

Marco94
01-30-2019, 04:14 PM
Hey guys I'm brand new to the site, just joined yesterday and was looking for a classification.

I'm a 20 y/o American of Mostly Irish, Russian, and Scottish ancestry. I've never taken a DNA test but members of my family have done different ancestry research. I'm 6'4'' and have green eyes with hair that looks black sometimes but is brown under sunlight. The one thing that has always confused me is how I got my eagle nose, which developed around puberty. Neither of my parents have it, and I have 3 Western European grandparents and one Russian (who was just your average white western Russian). I also have no known Jewish ancestry, I grew up Christian and I've never heard a peep about Judaism in my family my whole life. I've never been able to place myself somewhere I think I would fit in in Europe. On vacation in Canada once I was told I looked Eastern European, and someone assumed I was from there but other than that nobody has really told me anything.

Here's a few pictures: https://imgur.com/a/sLWbMju

Thanks guys.

You remind me (phenotypically) to Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) who is half English half Ashkenazi jewish.

I think you look Atlantid, but I'm no expert.

Rouxinol
01-30-2019, 04:15 PM
Anatolid. Turkish look.

Dacul
01-30-2019, 04:20 PM
You look mostly Keltic Nordid.
You are no way Anatolid, lol.
https://antropologia-fizyczna.pl/images/typologia/eickstedt/armenid-anatolid.jpg

That nose shape comes from either your Irish or Scottish ancestry.
Is not that uncommon between Scots.
Your Russian ancestry is a little North Pontid influence, in your KN race, but that is minor.

Dacul
01-30-2019, 04:23 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/rg-keltic.htm

Impaler
01-30-2019, 04:23 PM
Keltic-Nordid.

Avgvstvs
01-30-2019, 05:15 PM
Evidently Dinaric in my opinion.

Inviato dal mio RNE-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sp_loa
01-30-2019, 05:16 PM
Evidently Dinaric in my opinion.

The nose is rather of Syroid/Armenoid type. Dinarid noses are different.

Avgvstvs
01-30-2019, 05:19 PM

Op is your Russian side happend to be Jewish?Yes it's even more prominent than a Dinaric nose but it's not only that.... His height and features made me say it.... Of course Dinarics are not all necessarily tall but it is pretty characteristic for them to be taller than other phenotypes

Mr.G
01-30-2019, 05:23 PM
Very interesting look. Very British looking but Russian looking too. I'm not sure how to classify you but you look like your described ancestry to me.

Rouxinol
01-30-2019, 05:28 PM

Exactly.
He looks eastern...
Whatever it is must come from his Russian side.

Dacul
01-30-2019, 05:51 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-X2.htm
45% of the native Irish people have a Convex nose shape.
This is what mr Coon found when he made a racial study about the Irish people.
The mate asking to be classified here also got a convex nose.

48% of the Irish are having a straight nose profile.

Even Scandos have convex noses,lol.
From where a Convex nose is only Armenoid or Syroid?

Sp_loa
01-30-2019, 06:32 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-X2.htm
45% of the native Irish people have a Convex nose shape.
This is what mr Coon found when he made a racial study about the Irish people.
The mate asking to be classified here also got a convex nose.

48% of the Irish are having a straight nose profile.

Even Scandos have convex noses,lol.
From where a Convex nose is only Armenoid or Syroid?

There are different kinds of concave noses. Such shape like Ops I've seen only among Jews and middle easterns. Dinarid and Keltid types of concave noses are different.

Dorian
01-30-2019, 06:41 PM
Adrien Brodyd maybe jewish or caucasian ancestry you're not aware of?maybe from the russian side

Papastratosels26
01-30-2019, 06:49 PM
Keltic Nordid