PDA

View Full Version : Classify Spanish footballer Carlos Hernández

Cristiano viejo
02-03-2019, 11:24 PM
From Andalusia

https://www.marca.com/imagenes/2012/07/14/futbol/equipos/zaragoza/1342262852_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg

Rouxinol
02-04-2019, 06:44 AM
Nordid with Faelid.

Dna8
02-04-2019, 07:32 AM
Nordo Faelid.

OP when he found this guy's pic:

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/praying-gif-24.gif

Cristiano viejo
02-04-2019, 03:53 PM
Nordo Faelid.

OP when he found this guy's pic:

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/praying-gif-24.gif

Does not work your picture, but this guy plays in Real Oviedo, a mytical Spanish club, and I already knew him, I dont need to find his pic :thumb001:

swiftie13
02-04-2019, 04:54 PM
looks north african with fair skim and blue eyes

Cristiano viejo
02-04-2019, 06:41 PM
looks north african with fair skim and blue eyes

You must improve your trolling.

barkoo
02-04-2019, 06:48 PM
Before he used some discolored skin patches to look less exotic, i would classify him as a blue eyed Berberid, unfortunately he kept his incredibly horrible prognathism. less so than OP though.For that matter you need some plastic surgery.

Cristiano viejo
02-04-2019, 06:49 PM
Before he used some discolored skin patches to look less exotic, i would classify him as a blue eyed Berberid, unfortunately he kept his incredibly horrible prognathism. less so than OP though.For that matter you need some plastic surgery.

Butthurt because that Andalusian looks 100000000000000 times lighter and European looking than you, French-Campanian boy? :icon_lol:

barkoo
02-04-2019, 06:55 PM
Butthurt because that Andalusian looks 100000000000000 times lighter and European looking than you, French-Campanian boy? :icon_lol:

In your stupid trolling your implying i still look European, well i agree with you and Europeans just don't look the same. On the other hand he doesn't look Spanish but Norwegian, while i look 1M times more Southern and Spainish looking. (come crying again no you don't look Spanish bla bla bla this is funny lol)
Only a delusional like you can still believe in your BS tbh.

Cristiano viejo
02-04-2019, 06:58 PM
In your stupid trolling your implying i still look European, well i agree with you and Europeans just don't look the same. On the other hand he doesn't look Spanish but Norwegian, while i look 1M times more Southern and Spainish looking. (come crying again no you don't look Spanish bla bla bla this is funny lol)
Only a delusional like you can still believe in your BS tbh.
You dont look Spanish, animal. How many people called you Spanish in your thread? none. People called you Gypsy, North African, Turk or even mulatto.
Live with it.

barkoo
02-04-2019, 07:04 PM
You dont look Spanish, animal. How many people called you Spanish in your thread? none. People called you Gypsy, North African, Turk or even mulatto.
Live with it.

Funny how " I Viejo Moojito clown" became miraculously "people called you". Be honest for once in your life you were the only one that called me like this, bumping my thread insulting me etc.
I can understand you got several persons inside you though.

swiftie13
02-04-2019, 07:07 PM

don't make me post a pic of Andalusians you will regret it so bad

swiftie13
02-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Live with it.
you should realise that not all southern European look like gypsy Spanish I mean c mon we all know that Spain has the high morrish anscery and ssa influnce and not even north Spanish look white they are Celto-Iberian known to be dark skinned and haired

Cristiano viejo
02-04-2019, 07:11 PM
Funny how " I Viejo Moojito clown" became miraculously "people called you". Be honest for once in your life you were the only one that called me like this, bumping my thread insulting me etc.
I can understand you got several persons inside you though.
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are very lucky your thread was deleted, you know very well that people called you so (Gypsy, Maghrebi, Turk, mulatto etc)

Make a new thread again, if you have balls :thumb001:

don't make me post a pic of Andalusians you will regret it so bad

Here you have a lot

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?105144-People-from-Malaga-%2528Andalucia-Spain%2529
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?105328-People-from-Jaen-%2528Andalucia-SPAIN%2529
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?105314-People-from-Almeria-%2528SE-Spain%2529&p=2175519#post2175519
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?105280-People-from-Granada-%2528SPAIN%2529

None of these looks like barkoo or yourself, couple of mongrels.

swiftie13
02-04-2019, 07:15 PM
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are very lucky your thread was deleted, you know very well that people called you so (Gypsy, Maghrebi, Turk, mulatto etc)

Here you have a lot

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?105144-People-from-Malaga-%2528Andalucia-Spain%2529
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?105328-People-from-Jaen-%2528Andalucia-SPAIN%2529
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?105314-People-from-Almeria-%2528SE-Spain%2529&p=2175519#post2175519
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?105280-People-from-Granada-%2528SPAIN%2529

None of these looks like barkoo or yourself, couple of mongrels.

half of them look dark skinned compared to other European and it's not always about skin colour it's about feature .. most of them have north african phonotype ( berid berberid ) even Spanish monarchy is mixed with Germanic so royal family can reduce or erase Spanish anscery

Cristiano viejo
02-04-2019, 07:18 PM
half of them look dark skinned compared to other European and it's not always about skin colour it's about feature .. most of them have north african phonotype ( berid berberid ) even Spanish monarchy is mixed with Germanic so royal family can reduce or erase Spanish anscery

As I said you, you must improve your trolling, it lacks quality (if you can, because being mixed I doubt your IQ lets you to do).

barkoo
02-04-2019, 07:19 PM

This forum is biased and full of pitiful degenerate trolls like you, this is to be mean by a fair objective representation and there isn't any on here. On the other hand you still never show yourself Mister Berid.

Catarinense1998
02-04-2019, 07:21 PM
As I said you, you must improve your trolling, it lacks quality (if you can, because being mixed I doubt your IQ lets you to do).

CV, this member called 'Swiftie' is something wannabe. I have been warned by some members about this. If I'm not wrong, this guy is algerian trying to be Southern Euro.

swiftie13
02-04-2019, 07:22 PM

you qre trying to spread propaganda to make people think Spanish look white which is not true you are only posting picture of minority of them I can also post pics of north african who look 100% euro .. both Spain and north africa have similar phonotype and climat and skin colour .. we all know Spain has the lowest coloured eyes in all Europe not me just look at statistic and maps I don't bother sending them to you .. my sincere salutation my mediterranean fella

Latinus
02-04-2019, 07:23 PM
Don't know, Nordo-Med?

swiftie13
02-04-2019, 07:23 PM
CV, this member called 'Swiftie' is something wannabe. I have been warned by some members about this. If I'm not wrong, this guy is algerian trying to be Southern Euro.

very funny ... you just classfied me as south euro yourself which is not true I'm 100% Algerian and berberid not trying to be South euro and wouldn't want

Catarinense1998
02-04-2019, 07:26 PM
very funny ... you just classfied me as south euro yourself which is not true I'm 100% Algerian and berberid not trying to be South euro and wouldn't want

I said AtlantoMed + some non white admixture. Stop with your non sense. You are kind of wannabee. Calling spaniards 'berbers' does not make you better tô fit there.

swiftie13
02-04-2019, 07:26 PM
I said AtlantoMed + some non white admixture. Stop with your bom sense. You are kind of wannabee. Calling spaniards 'berbers' does not make you better tô fit there.

for the last time I'm not Spanish or South euro nor wanna be .....I'm 100% berberid South med

swiftie13
02-04-2019, 07:30 PM
I said AtlantoMed + some non white admixture. Stop with your non sense. You are kind of wannabee. Calling spaniards 'berbers' does not make you better tô fit there.

I'm not trying to call Spanish Berbers I'm just so fed up with that member called Cristiano trying to put specific propaganda to say that all Spanish are blond and fair skinned which is not true Spain has very med influnce and minor Germanic ...

Catarinense1998
02-04-2019, 07:33 PM
I'm not trying to call Spanish Berbers I'm just so fed up with that member called Cristiano trying to put specific propaganda to say that all Spanish are blond and fair skinned which is not true Spain has very med influnce and minor Germanic ...

WTF are you talking about? Cristiano just dislike the darkwashing thing toward spaniards made by some trolls. He is not a nordicist.

Latinus
02-04-2019, 07:38 PM
WTF are you talking about? Cristiano just dislike the darkwashing thing toward spaniards made by some trolls. He is not a nordicist.

Yeah, you're right, but he usually thinks all exotic looking/darker than average Spaniards are Gypsies, which is a dishonest thing to say, exotic Euros exist all over the Europe.

swiftie13
02-04-2019, 07:42 PM
Yeah, you're right, but he usually thinks all exotic looking/darker than average Spaniards are Gypsies, which is a dishonest thing to say, exotic Euros exist all over the Europe.

I mean c mon how can you stand that guy .. he's racist and look down to all latino and Mexican and gypsy saying that they have minor Spanish influnce but would completely change he's mind if he sees white Mexican with German anscery misleading people tell them he's of Spanish anscery

Dna8
02-04-2019, 08:39 PM
Does not work your picture, but this guy plays in Real Oviedo, a mytical Spanish club, and I already knew him, I dont need to find his pic :thumb001:

I'm just being cheeky, I mean no ill.

I paid homage to you in my Interpol thread ;)

Cristiano viejo
02-04-2019, 10:47 PM
Ahhh, but this is typical, dirty Maghrebis trying to associate their undeveloped and failed people with South Euros...

Who has been said for me he/she is Gypsy? come on, give examples.

swiftie13
02-11-2019, 02:54 PM
Ahhh, but this is typical, dirty Maghrebis trying to associate their undeveloped and failed people with South Euros...

Who has been said for me he/she is Gypsy? come on, give examples.

shut up frog head ...I don't want to be South euro beside South euro are already failing everything .. without the EU South euro would be shittiest place on earth .. go thank the germans for holding Spain's economy

Cristiano viejo
02-11-2019, 02:56 PM
shut up frog head ...I don't want to be South euro beside South euro are already failing everything .. without the EU South euro would be shittiest place on earth .. go thank the germans for holding Spain's economy

It is the opposite, brown boy. EU has fucked all the South European countries, Greece being the most clear example.
With General Franco we had 3% of unemployment. With EU we had even 25% :thumb001:

You get crazy to be associated with South Europeans because you are brown, poor, undeveloped and uncivilized. FACT.

swiftie13
02-11-2019, 03:01 PM
It is the opposite, brown boy. EU has fucked all the South European countries, Greece being the most clear example.
With General Franco we had 3% of unemployment. With EU we had even 25% :thumb001:

You get crazy to be associated with South Europeans because you are brown, poor, undeveloped and uncivilized. FACT.

Hahah you obviously stupid af... if you want Spain Franco should have so .. are you comparing 1960 with 2019 are you kinda retarded in 1970 economical needs were different from now and population too ... Spain couldn't keep up with glabolazaiton and technological advancement so eu help Spain because north euro didn't want bother having another mass economic immigration for South euro .. if you are saying 3 % you must know most of them worked in farms and agriculture and military I'm talking about real economy modern one !

swiftie13
02-11-2019, 03:03 PM

beside Spain and north Algerian have same skim color and tone so you are calling yourself brown boy retarded boy

Papastratosels26
02-11-2019, 04:58 PM
Nordid - Faelid

Cristiano viejo
02-11-2019, 06:32 PM
beside Spain and north Algerian have same skim color and tone so you are calling yourself brown boy retarded boy
Spain and Algeria same skin colour?? in what fantasy world?? :lol:
regular Spanish
http://www.zonabase.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/lamento-de-los-madrile%C3%B1os.JPG

http://angelascm.com/wp-content/gallery/spaniards-starbucks/spaniards-todos.jpg

regular Algerians
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/algeria-ugly.png

https://ctd-thechristianpost.netdna-ssl.com/en/full/50870/algerian-christians.jpg?w=760&h=460

Suinthila
02-11-2019, 07:03 PM
you qre trying to spread propaganda to make people think Spanish look white which is not true you are only posting picture of minority of them I can also post pics of north african who look 100% euro .. both Spain and north africa have similar phonotype and climat and skin colour .. we all know Spain has the lowest coloured eyes in all Europe not me just look at statistic and maps I don't bother sending them to you .. my sincere salutation my mediterranean fella

No, Spaniards look orange, like the fruit.

Which figtree have you fallen down from, piltrafilla?